JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 265
  1. #151
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    None of them do a thing for me looks-wise (except Jaymi kinda), in fact George looks far too much like a boy for me to view him 'that' way. But I'm still rooting for them. If I find their music awful I'll jump ship pretty quick though . More mature stuff than 1D is a must .

  2. #152

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    None of them do a thing for me looks-wise (except Jaymi kinda), in fact George looks far too much like a boy for me to view him 'that' way. But I'm still rooting for them. If I find their music awful I'll jump ship pretty quick though . More mature stuff than 1D is a must .
    Indeed, filling a different type than 1D is needed.

  3. #153
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Can I pre-order now? I mean, I really do agree with Louis when he said they could be the next big thing. I think they really do have a chance as I think they would be in a slightly different mix than The Wanted or One Direction.

  4. #154

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012









    I just George

  5. #155
    Slut broadshoulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    West London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Can't help but think they'd be held back by Louis Walsh.
    He wouldn't haven't my first pick. The reason JLS did so well is that got away from Cowell/Syco/Walsh and got their first record released first in May rather then December as in the Syco signings (Little Mix have just dropped off the world because of this). They got a clear lead on everyone else.

    If they are lucky Walsh will do this or give them 100% of his attention. He has not got a all brilliant record (ie Shane Ward) but I would prefer him to the ruthless Cowell.

    I wish them well. I certainly feel better looking at them then the still twinky 1D. They seem abit older.

  6. #156
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I agree about Simon though. He is good at picking those artists that he think will be successful, and he gives them all the attention, while he's quick to drop those who haven't done so well. He's a good businessman.. but he's very cold. I think all he sees is money and not the artists behind the music, which is kinda sad.
    Thank God Simon won't have too much to do with Union J, or as soon as the next thing comes along they'd be basically ignored (see Leona Lewis post-debut).

  7. #157
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Double post.

  8. #158

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    George is so, so cute and I reckon he'll be even hotter when he's a bit older. I'll be following his progress!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Some more of George






  9. #159

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    Thank God Simon won't have too much to do with Union J, or as soon as the next thing comes along they'd be basically ignored (see Leona Lewis post-debut).
    He still has a part in Leona's career, admittedly not a lot, but some.

  10. #160
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I was supposed to answer these posts earlier.. but I didn't, so I made it into a multi quote post instead. It's long, just so you're warned. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlackieFan View Post
    Congrats to them being signed. My fav is Josh, he's just so pretty and model-like. Next would be JJ who is somewhat underrated in terms of looks I feel. George is a good -looker too and while Jaymi isn't bad looking by any means, he's the one who does least for me. I'd probably still have one of each though All the best to them!
    Same! I think Josh is the most attractive. He's got the whole package, he's hot, funny, gay-friendly and has an amazing voice. It's no secret that he's my favorite in the band.. lol. I just love his personaity so much, he's so much fun. I find the others cute and I like them, don't get me wrong.. but they're not as interesting or exciting as Josh... he's definitely the most outgoing guy in the band. Nice to see I'm not the only Josh fan in here btw!

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    None of them do a thing for me looks-wise (except Jaymi kinda), in fact George looks far too much like a boy for me to view him 'that' way. But I'm still rooting for them. If I find their music awful I'll jump ship pretty quick though . More mature stuff than 1D is a must .
    Funny, because Jaymi is the only one who doesn't do anything for me looks-wise. I find the three other boys hotter than him. I still love Jaymi though. He has an amazing voice and it's so important that he's open about his sexuality.. and from the start too! It's so refreshing! Most boybanders come out when their careers have taken a downturn, so I respect Jaymi's decision. It's brave, and he's a great role model for younger kids today.

    And yes.. they can't do the same thing as One Direction. I'm still convinced that the copycat thing is what killed them and made them get the least amount of votes every week. They have said themselves that they're not One Direction, they're Union J. They want to do their own thing. I believe them. I just hope they can get the freedom they need to do the music they want to do. They've said themselves that they want to do more mature pop, Maroon 5 kinda thing. I think that sounds good, and it will definitelys set them apart from dance-tuned The Wanted (I still can't get over the fact that Josh was suppoed to be in The Wanted) and teeny bopper One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by coastieboy00 View Post
    Can I pre-order now? I mean, I really do agree with Louis when he said they could be the next big thing. I think they really do have a chance as I think they would be in a slightly different mix than The Wanted or One Direction.
    I'm glad you like them! I agree with both Louis and Gary when they say that Union J have great potential. I was slightly sceptical about them getting signed.. but it has already happened! It was a positive surprise, and the best Christmas gift ever! I'm so happy for them! I just hope they won't continue to do all ballads. I feel like they did mostly ballads during TXF, and I wasn't happy with all of their song choices. I just hope they mix it up a bit on their first album. That's my only beef with them during The X Factor. We'll only have to wait and see! I'm excited either way

    Quote Originally Posted by broadshoulder View Post
    He wouldn't haven't my first pick. The reason JLS did so well is that got away from Cowell/Syco/Walsh and got their first record released first in May rather then December as in the Syco signings (Little Mix have just dropped off the world because of this). They got a clear lead on everyone else.

    If they are lucky Walsh will do this or give them 100% of his attention. He has not got a all brilliant record (ie Shane Ward) but I would prefer him to the ruthless Cowell.

    I wish them well. I certainly feel better looking at them then the still twinky 1D. They seem abit older.
    Meh.. like I said, at least Louis Walsh is better than Simon Cowell. I don't think Louis Walsh is that bad.. I feel like they came to a mutual understanding/agreement about what music they wanted to do after the train wreck of a song they performed the first week. I feel like he at least listens to what the boys have to say, and what they want, he's open for suggestions. I feel like Simon would just be too controlling.

    And yes, they are better looking than One Direction. I feel like they're better singers too.. well, two of them anyway.. Josh and Jaymi. George and JJ on the other hand.. lets just say there's a reason they don't get many solos. I don't like their voices that much tbh. But oh well.. at least they're eye candy, lol.

    SilverWolf, thanks for the new pics. I agree with you and paulo999 that George is beautiful. But sometimes I feel like he's getting all of the attention, which isn't fair. They're four people in the band, so they all deserve to get noticed. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind you posting about him.. I enjoy his beauty too I'm just speaking in general. I agree with JBlackieFan though.. JJ is not getting enough love. He may not have a good singing voice, but he's hot. I would post some pics today, but this post is getting way too long and I'm too lzay to go looking for pics now. I might post some tomorrow instead
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  11. #161
    On the Prowl billie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Valencia, Espaņa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    57

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I like the one called Josh. I watched them on youtube though and i dont think they are good vocalists at all. They are just a bunch of guys that held the same role as one direction. Little cute boys with weak voice and poppy songs who make teen girls throb, so these girls will spend all their parentsīs money to buy all the stuff one direction releases. Simon Cowell and Co made a lot of money off 1D and these guys seem to get in the same path

  12. #162
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by billie View Post
    I like the one called Josh. I watched them on youtube though and i dont think they are good vocalists at all. They are just a bunch of guys that held the same role as one direction. Little cute boys with weak voice and poppy songs who make teen girls throb, so these girls will spend all their parentsīs money to buy all the stuff one direction releases. Simon Cowell and Co made a lot of money off 1D and these guys seem to get in the same path
    Ummm.. I don't really know how to reply to this. I don't think they are amazing vocalists, I'll give you that. I am a fan, but I even agree that George and JJ don't have the strongest voices, and there's a reason they don't get many solos. However, they are not THAT bad. They are fine. Certainly good enough to be in a boyband. They clearly wouldn't make it as solo artists though. Then you have Jaymi and Josh.. Jaymi's voice is incredible. It's so amazing. really.. all the praise is so deserved. He hits all the high notes with ease. He could even make it as a solo artist! But I totally respect his wish to be in a boyband. Remember these guys actually auditioned as Triple J... JJ, Josh and Jaymi were all friends before The X Factor. Then they were voted off, because District 3 were better.. but were brought back and George was added. I think it's totally refreshing to see an openly gay male in a boy band, and from the start! Jaymi is an excellent role model for gay kids today. Like I said.. he could go solo, but he isn't. I totally respect it, because I think he can set an example by being gay and in a boyband. I don't think he would have as much impact if he was just a gay solo artist. And then there's Josh. I actually prefer his voice over Jaymi's voice. My only beef with Jaymi is that he has a very powerful voice, but he doesn't know how to turn it down.. sometimes it sounds like he's shouting, like it's too OTT for my taste. Josh's voice is so underrated. He can sing falsetto, and was even supposed to be in The Wanted. He is very talented. But I must agree that he didn't get to show off his talent that much on the show.. it seems like he gets very nervous.. and I know he sang off key more than one time. I just think he gets nervous, which is a shame. But please check out his solo in Beneath Your Beautiful, I'll Be There and Broken Stings. He sounded really good during those

    Anyway.. I'm getting a bit off topic here now. I don't think they are the new One Direction at all. I think they will do different music than One Direction. They have said themselves that they want to be Union J.. they don't want to be anyone else. Josh has said that they would do more grown up pop, and I think that sounds good. There's a market for it. I think they would fill the void between One Direction's teeny bop music and The Wanted's more upbeat dance music. That said.. they are a boyband, and teenage girls are their demographic. They will be catering to them. BUT I don't think they will try and be the squeaky clean boyband that One Direction tries so hard to be. They have already showed that they are slightly more mature than One Direction, and they are older. Hopefully they'll be catering to like 15-18 year olds instead of 6 year olds like One Direction, lol. Anyway.. guess we'll just have to wait and see what kind of music they'll do. I know Kye Sones (LOVE HIM BTW! he was voted off way too early) has written them like two songs already, and he's amazing. And they have all said they write music themselves too.. so I think they will do a good first album! At least I hope so
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  13. #163
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    ^ Jaymi is definitely a great singer! He's got a real powerhouse voice...

    And they're a boyband. Not everyone has to have a great voice. The two blondes in Westlife sure didn't . They filled out the harmonies while the two individually good vocalists lead the band. It's how boybands have always worked. There are a few that make a point to give everyone plenty of solo mic time but they're the exception.

  14. #164
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    ^ Jaymi is definitely a great singer! He's got a real powerhouse voice...

    And they're a boyband. Not everyone has to have a great voice. The two blondes in Westlife sure didn't . They filled out the harmonies while the two individually good vocalists lead the band. It's how boybands have always worked. There are a few that make a point to give everyone plenty of solo mic time but they're the exception.
    EXACTLY! I'm still baffled how everyone keep comparing Union J to One Direction when imo they don't have much in common with 1D except maybe their looks. If I had to compare them to anyone I'd actually say they're closer to Westlife. Westlife was a four piece band too.. and they had two singers doing most of the solos, while the others were more back up singers filling up on harmonies, just like Union J. I also think Union J are very Westlife-esque in the songs they chose on the X Factor.. they did mostly ballads. But with that said.. I hope they will stay authentic. In the end they're Union J and not anyone else. They should just do what they're comfortable with and not try to copy other boybands. Kye is writing them some songs, and he's incredible talented. So I have high hopes for their first album!

    Anyway.. since this thread evolved into too much talking.. I don't think JJ get enough love, and lets face it.. JJ is frikkin gorgeous! So here's some JJ for you guys







    And lets take a moment to appreciate JJ being slow.. too cute



    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  15. #165
    Sex God demon48180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    555

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    they seem funny respectful and silly.. people you would want to hang out with..
    one direction... they seem very different kind of rude and immature at times.

    LOVE that they called Taylor a beard for Harry lol

  16. #166

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by demon48180 View Post
    they seem funny respectful and silly.. people you would want to hang out with..
    one direction... they seem very different kind of rude and immature at times.

    LOVE that they called Taylor a beard for Harry lol
    Honestly, I can see the comparison only in that watch 1D in X-Factor then Union J and it's almost like they were the same people just different faces.. Seeing as they'll have different management, hopefully that wont change.

    Song wise though, very different.

    Only two of 1D come across as rude, surprisingly the two least talented ones.

  17. #167
    On the Prowl billie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Valencia, Espaņa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    57

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Sorry if I offended you, it wasnt my intenttion but their voices dont convince me that much. I dont hate them, they look pretty decent guys who just want to have fun and Iīm pretty sure that if they release an album, i will like 1 or 2 songs (or more). Just think that the popularity of this band will be more focused in their faces and not that much in their talent (just like One Direction and Justin Beeburr).

  18. #168
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by billie View Post
    Sorry if I offended you, it wasnt my intenttion but their voices dont convince me that much. I dont hate them, they look pretty decent guys who just want to have fun and Iīm pretty sure that if they release an album, i will like 1 or 2 songs (or more). Just think that the popularity of this band will be more focused in their faces and not that much in their talent (just like One Direction and Justin Beeburr).
    Don't worry.. you didn't offend me I even somewhat agree with you in that JJ and George don't have the best voices in the world.. they hardly ever get any solos, and there's a reason for it. They are usually just there for the harmonies, which they do fairly well. Jaymi and Josh get all of the solos. It's not that I don't see where you're coming from, because I do.. I liked them the first time I saw them.. mostly because of their personalities. But then I was slightly worried that they couldn't sing.. I mean, I knew Jaymi could sing.. but I was skeptical about the others. It was a positive surprise to find out that they can indeed sing. They may not be the best vocalists in the world, granted. But they're not bad. And when it comes to JJ and George.. I don't even like their voices that much, but they still have their place in the band.. they're there for harmonies, which is important too. And it's not like they're horrible or anything.. they're fine/decent. Certainly good enough for a boyband, but they probably wouldn't have made it if they went solo. I do agree though that they will probably be known for their good looks and not their vocals, it's like that with all teenage idols.. and it won't be any different for them. There's definitely better vocalists in the world, so they wouldn't be completely wrong either.. but I still like them. And remember.. boybands don't need to consist of amazing vocalists, that's the whole point. They can get away with decent voices and looking good, lol.. just like Westlife.. only two out of four in Westlife had good voices, just like Union J! I need to say though that they're not bad.. they're good enough. I hope they can show off some of their vocals on their first album

    But I would recommend you checking out some of Jaymi and Josh's solos. They can actually sing. Jaymi has an incredible voice, and I'm so happy that he's family. Sometimes though I do find his voice OTT. I actually prefer Josh's voice.

    This is probably my favorite performance by Union J.. Josh has a solo from 0:12, check it out

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  19. #169
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    ^^^ JJ is rather pretty actually .

  20. #170
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,987

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Josh has a solo from 0:12, check it out

    He started out a bit nasal but then.......WOW........da boi CAN sing!.......

  21. #171
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by seven2go View Post
    He started out a bit nasal but then.......WOW........da boi CAN sing!.......
    I agree. I will never understand Josh.. he really does have a good voice, but sometimes he sings off key. Like he sang Adele perfect but then he sounded like shit singing Call Me Maybe. I know he tweeted about being nervous a lot during the x factor.. maybe it's just nerves. idk.. but it just annoys me because I know he can sing and he doesn't get to show it off, because the nerves often ruins the singing for him.. but oh well, he sounded good on Beneath Your Beautiful and I'll Be There, so it's not all bad Trust me, this boy can sing. Everyone keep saying only one in Union J can sing, and that's Jaymi. He has an incredible voice, don't get me wrong, but Josh has a good voice too, and I often feel like people just forget about him because of Jaymi.. like just because he's not as good vocally as Jaymi, that doesn't mean he's bad. But at least the judges acknowledged his voice towards the end of their x factor stay, so I'm quite happy with that! TBH Jaymi's voice kinda annoys me sometimes.. he's shouting. I was not a fan of his solo in Beneath Your Beautiful. It came across as forced and he was almost shouting.. like no thanks. Give me Josh's voice any day
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  22. #172
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    When the chorus starts Josh's singing is great and on-point!

  23. #173
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    When the chorus starts Josh's singing is great and on-point!
    I think he sounded great during all of his solo... even from the start, but I agree.. it sounded amazing when they all came together
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  24. #174
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    OK.. I think he sounded great during all of his solo... even from the start, but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one
    He was great the whole way, don't get me wrong. I just loved how he sounded when the chorus started

  25. #175
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    OMG, Jaymi's voice is like cum-worthy. Here's some of his best solos.
    http://harrysextingboobear.tumblr.co...ley-high-notes

  26. #176

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012


















  27. #177
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Thanks for the gifs SilverWolf. How can someone NOT like them? They're so funny and sweet! I love them so much, and those quotes were hilarious!
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  28. #178
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    So.. I just read this.. it's interesting http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/30/union-...liams-3333201/

    It looks like they're ditching Louis Walsh and will go with Oritse Williams of JLS fame instead. I think that would be a brilliant choice. He's young and knows what the industry is like today. I think he has the knowledge to manage them
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  29. #179

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    So.. I just read this.. it's interesting http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/30/union-...liams-3333201/

    It looks like they're ditching Louis Walsh and will go with Oritse Williams of JLS fame instead. I think that would be a brilliant choice. He's young and knows what the industry is like today. I think he has the knowledge to manage them
    Thankss for the article!
    I hope this helps them

  30. #180

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012







    I guess "Gosh" is the name of the bromance

  31. #181
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I guess "Gosh" is the name of the bromance
    Yes, it is

    Josh plays up their bromance all the time. It's kinda cute. Nobody ships Gosh more than Josh himself. He even hashtag Gosh on twitter. lol. Sometimes I think Josh has a little mancrush on George Shellett (George and JJ) is definitely the biggest bromance though. Gosh is tiny compared to Shellett. Don't ask me how I know.. lol.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  32. #182
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I'm glad to see the boys bonding. I heard that George was sort of a quiet one when they first added him. Glad they are opening up more.

  33. #183
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by coastieboy00 View Post
    I'm glad to see the boys bonding. I heard that George was sort of a quiet one when they first added him. Glad they are opening up more.
    Yes. I think he's slightly more reserved than the others.. or at least more than Josh and Jaymi. I think he bonded with JJ (and hence Shellett was born) because they're sorta the quiet ones. They're not as outgoing. George seems kinda shy, and JJ isn't shy per se.. just quiet.

    And as for your second point.. they're opening up more, I agree. The interviews they did after they were eliminated were hilarious. And I've actually heard people who didn't like them before change their minds because of those interviews. They now say that they seem like nice and fun guys. I've read so much BS about them not having any personality. People just assume thing and it's annoying. Yes, it's true that they're not as outgoing as District 3.. but that doesn't mean that they don't have any personality. You need to get to know them before you judge them. Watch some of their interviews and twitcams, and you'll see that they do in fact have personalities. The thing about "no personality" wasn't meant for you costieboy, I know you don't feel that way, I was just talking more in general
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  34. #184
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yes. I think he's slightly more reserved than the others.. or at least more than Josh and Jaymi. I think he bonded with JJ (and hence Shellett was born) because they're sorta the quiet ones. They're not as outgoing. George seems kinda shy, and JJ isn't shy per se.. just quiet.

    And as for your second point.. they're opening up more, I agree. The interviews they did after they were eliminated were hilarious. And I've actually heard people who didn't like them before change their minds because of those interviews. They now say that they seem like nice and fun guys. I've read so much BS about them not having any personality. People just assume thing and it's annoying. Yes, it's true that they're not as outgoing as District 3.. but that doesn't mean that they don't have any personality. You need to get to know them before you judge them. Watch some of their interviews and twitcams, and you'll see that they do in fact have personalities. The thing about "no personality" wasn't meant for you costieboy, I know you don't feel that way, I was just talking more in general
    None taken. A friend of mine did some work with them for one of their shoots so I was able to get the inside scoop on how they are. He said Jaymi is super hyper and doesn't stop talking and that Josh loves his makeup. Sadly, only Jaymi likes boys.

  35. #185
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by coastieboy00 View Post
    None taken. A friend of mine did some work with them for one of their shoots so I was able to get the inside scoop on how they are. He said Jaymi is super hyper and doesn't stop talking and that Josh loves his makeup. Sadly, only Jaymi likes boys.
    OMG now I'm officially jealous of your friend. I would give anything to help out at a Union J photo shoot Your friend's comment on Jaymi doesn't surprise me. He seems like a nice and sweet guy, although he loves the attention, and talks all the time. Even in the twitcams he seems quite hyper, and all over the place.. lol. Josh is not as outgoing as Jaymi (still more outgoing than George and JJ though), but I feel like he's the funny one.. he doesn't talk as much as Jaymi, but when he talks he's right on point and usually hilarious.. if that makes any sense. And the make up thing was new to me, but still hilarious. LOL. Then again.. he has an almost perfect face, and make up would enhance his features, so I can see why he likes make up. Josh seems so metrosexual to me.. he's so gay friendly, like he was holding hands with Rylan and made kissing faces, and he openly plays up the Gosh bromance. Then there's the fact that he has the most clothes out of all of them, and he obviously does care about how he looks. Josh seems like a fun guy, someone I would get along with. I think he's sadly very straight (George also called him a womanizer), but he's still very gay friendly so I don't mind.

    And about George.. sometimes he pings a lot. I know he's straight, don't get me wrong.. BUT if he were to come out in the future, as bi or gay, lets just say that I won't be surprised. LOL. But I may be entirely wrong (I probably am).
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  36. #186

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Union J cancel shows after George Shelley accident

    X Factor boy band Union J have been forced to cancel a number of shows this week after member George Shelley was injured in an accident. The teen heartthrobs, who shot to fame on the ITV talent show, have apologised to fans in a series of posts on Twitter.

    George reassured fans on the social networking site, writing: “So sorry to everyone in Ireland. I have had an accident so we won't be able to perform tomorrow so our gigs have been pulled. Sorry... I'm fine (I) just had an accident and won't be able to perform tomorrow, I will be fine in a week or so."
    Poor George Glad he'll be fine.

    I'll be devastated if anything happens to any of them.

  37. #187
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Union J cancel shows after George Shelley accident



    Poor George Glad he'll be fine.

    I'll be devastated if anything happens to any of them.
    I know.. I was so worried at first because it sounded like it was something really serious.. and JJ and Josh sounded kinda worried. Then I get to hear that he burnt his cheek on a lightbulb or something.. and I'm like oh.. lol. I don't know if it's true though, but that's what people on tumblr say.. and JJ did tweet George something about a burn before deleting it, so it sounds likely imo. Hopefully it's nothing serious, whatever it is, and hopefully he'll be back in no time
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  38. #188

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I know.. I was so worried at first because it sounded like it was something really serious.. and JJ and Josh sounded kinda worried. Then I get to hear that he burnt his cheek on a lightbulb or something.. and I'm like oh.. lol. I don't know if it's true though, but that's what people on tumblr say.. and JJ did tweet George something about a burn before deleting it, so it sounds likely imo. Hopefully it's nothing serious, whatever it is, and hopefully he'll be back in no time
    Burning your cheek on a lightbulb... If it's true, only Union J would have that kind of "accident"

  39. #189

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012













    I love these boys

  40. #190

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Is that what they actually said, if so.... wow, not restricted to blondes...

    Also on a different subject if they really cancelled gigs due to a burn, they can't be that interested in becoming big.
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; January 8th, 2013 at 02:13 AM.

  41. #191
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Is that what they actually said, if so.... wow, not restricted to blondes...

    Also on a different subject if they really cancelled gigs due to a burn, they can't be that interested in becoming big.
    Well.. I'm not sure if he actually burnt himself on a lightbulb. That was just a rumor going around on tumblr. As far as I know we have still no idea what happened, they haven't released an official statement or anything. It might be something more serious.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  42. #192

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012





    Jaymi getting a tatto?

  43. #193

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Ugh, another horrible tattoo, why!?!

  44. #194
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Random comment. If you want to post pics I would recommend you upload them to JUB or get a minus.com account. Many other hosts remove pics because this is a porn site.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  45. #195
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Ugh, another horrible tattoo, why!?!
    Yeah, eww. I don't get the obsession with tattoos among the young popstars. And they're always so big and tacky. I'd have no problem if it was a small, 'regular' tattoo.

  46. #196

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Random comment. If you want to post pics I would recommend you upload them to JUB or get a minus.com account. Many other hosts remove pics because this is a porn site.
    I'll keep that in mind going forward. Thanks.

  47. #197
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Just had a second look at that tat. Are. you. kidding? It takes up his whole arm .

  48. #198
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Meh I kinda like the tattoo. It looks good and I like the theme. At least it's not as random as Harry's tattoos.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  49. #199

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mfwlkxZTFX1rmr7xro2_500.gif 
Views:	1500 
Size:	545.2 KB 
ID:	917468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mfwlkxZTFX1rmr7xro1_500.gif 
Views:	1478 
Size:	535.0 KB 
ID:	917469




    I love George's reaction

  50. #200

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    'Things Are Moving So Fast!' Union J Head To Studio To Record Debut Single

    It looks like we'll be seeing their music this year

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.