JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 292
  1. #101
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post



    .
    You two.. WTF is wrong with you?!?! Instead of giving him kudos for coming out you decide to make fun of him and the entire band? You should be ashamed of yourself!
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  2. #102
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    You two.. WTF is wrong with you?!?! Instead of giving him kudos for coming out you decide to make fun of him and the entire band? You should be ashamed of yourself!
    Sokker...........
    Jayme is the only one I actually like. He is genuine and he is the only one who can really sing.
    I was laughing at the other 3, Bender comment was pretty much spot on IMO

    Sorry Sokker, I don't think they are going to be the next 1D, but enjoy them while you can

  3. #103
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Sokker...........
    Jayme is the only one I actually like. He is genuine and he is the only one who can really sing.
    I was laughing at the other 3, Bender comment was pretty much spot on IMO

    Sorry Sokker, I don't think they are going to be the next 1D, but enjoy them while you can
    You're wrong. Josh can sing too. You have no idea what you're talking about. Listen to Josh's solo during Broken Strings. He has an amazing voice but he always messes up because of nerves... and it sucks. There is a reason he gets the second most amount of solos though. But again... I don't get what you're doing on this thread if they annoy you so much? Why must the haters ruin every fucking thread?!?! I understand that benderboy is still upset that District 3 were sent home last week, but the fact is that Union J nailed Set Fire To The Rain and deserved to stay, and it's not my fault that you can't accept that.

    Who said they are going to be the next One Direction anyway? I know they won't! They will never get as big as One Direction! I have no idea how well they will do after X factor. All I'm saying is that they have potential, and I like them.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  4. #104
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I like them and i am glad he had the courage to let the public know that he is gay

  5. #105
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyO View Post
    I like them and i am glad he had the courage to let the public know that he is gay
    Thank you! Yes. I am happy too. Unfortunately I have a really bad feeling about tonight. The phone lines have been down and I have a feeling Fix Factor is trying to send the last boyband home I hope I'm wrong though.. only one way to find out, and that's watching tonight.

    But can we all appreciate what a fucking tease Josh is?



    WTF is he doing here? sniffing his hair?



    Oh.. just holding hands with Rylan.. ok then

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  6. #106

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Well.. Jaymi from Union J just came out of the closet. It's not like it was this big secret.. most fans knew about his sexuality, and most fans know who his boyfriend is too. Still, it was a brave decision, and I'm proud of him!
    I agree that it is a brave move with Louis advising him.

    BTW, did Ella pay the price by being voted off yesterday?

  7. #107
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by White angel View Post
    I agree that it is a brave move with Louis advising him.

    BTW, did Ella pay the price by being voted off yesterday?
    Yep! Ella was voted off. I'm still in shock. She didn't deserve to be voted off at all! And who the fuck continues to vote for Christopher?!?! I'm baffled. He's a karaoke singer ffs! And he's not even a very pleasant person from what I've heard. People complain that he's a diva behind the scenes.. and nobody likes him. He is so cheesy too. I just don't understand why people keep voting for him?! At least Rylan is fun and doesn't take himself seriously. He knows he can't sing. He just wants to put on a good show. I also LOVE his personality. Rylan is a sweetheart. He really is. He is not as annoying as he might seem like at first look. He is fun and sweet and actually has a lovely personality. And on a shallow note.. I'm in love with his and Josh's bromance. I love those two together omfg they're amazing. Josh kept looking at him and talking to him during the performance yesterday, lol.

    Their reaction yesterday when they got through.. lol..



    And then there's another pic of Josh looking flawless

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  8. #108

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Sokker, check your comments

    And yay for Jaymi on coming out!

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    WTF is he doing here? sniffing his hair?


    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    And then there's another pic of Josh looking flawless

    The beauty of Josh and George...


  9. #109

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yep! Ella was voted off. I'm still in shock. She didn't deserve to be voted off at all! And who the fuck continues to vote for Christopher?!?! I'm baffled. He's a karaoke singer ffs! And he's not even a very pleasant person from what I've heard. People complain that he's a diva behind the scenes.. and nobody likes him. He is so cheesy too. I just don't understand why people keep voting for him?! At least Rylan is fun and doesn't take himself seriously. He knows he can't sing. He just wants to put on a good show. I also LOVE his personality. Rylan is a sweetheart. He really is. He is not as annoying as he might seem like at first look. He is fun and sweet and actually has a lovely personality. And on a shallow note.. I'm in love with his and Josh's bromance. I love those two together omfg they're amazing. Josh kept looking at him and talking to him during the performance yesterday, lol.

    Their reaction yesterday when they got through.. lol..
    Yeap!

    How could Ella & James be the bottom 2??

    No hard feelings. But I was hoping that Chris & Rylan be in bottom 2 with Chris being voted off! hahaha

  10. #110
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Josh is just so.. asdfghjkl. This is from their performance yesterday.



    I love this! It's just so.. gay

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  11. #111
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I thought this was a boyband, now we have another girl.


    Have his balls dropped yet.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  12. #112
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yep! Ella was voted off. I'm still in shock. She didn't deserve to be voted off at all! And who the fuck continues to vote for Christopher?!?! I'm baffled. He's a karaoke singer ffs! And he's not even a very pleasant person from what I've heard. People complain that he's a diva behind the scenes.. and nobody likes him. He is so cheesy too. I just don't understand why people keep voting for him?! At least Rylan is fun and doesn't take himself seriously. He knows he can't sing. He just wants to put on a good show. I also LOVE his personality. Rylan is a sweetheart. He really is. He is not as annoying as he might seem like at first look. He is fun and sweet and actually has a lovely personality. And on a shallow note.. I'm in love with his and Josh's bromance. I love those two together omfg they're amazing. Josh kept looking at him and talking to him during the performance yesterday, lol.
    Sorry, I just can't take you seriously when you complain about Christopher being there and like Rylan. Sorry And it was no surprise, that Ella was voted off. I always thought that she was not as popular and great as they wanted to make us think. Still can't get over Louis saying she's the best girl since Leona, since Alexandra Burke sings her off in her sleep After Carolynne's exit the show has lost all its' credibility, so I just lean back and enjoy the show. It's pretty amusing. I loved how Tulisa complained about Ella being such a great singer and getting voted off. Somebody please remind her that she herself said, it's not a singing competition. Karma is a bitch, Tulisa. You saved Rylan, now he kicked your ass. It's pretty funny how Tulisa was given the strongest category and is now the judge without any contestants left. Ha Ha. I want Union J, Rylan and Christopher in the finals. With Union J I have some nice vocals and something to look at and the other two just show that the show is shit Although Christopher can at least SING!

  13. #113
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Sorry, I just can't take you seriously when you complain about Christopher being there and like Rylan. Sorry And it was no surprise, that Ella was voted off. I always thought that she was not as popular and great as they wanted to make us think. Still can't get over Louis saying she's the best girl since Leona, since Alexandra Burke sings her off in her sleep After Carolynne's exit the show has lost all its' credibility, so I just lean back and enjoy the show. It's pretty amusing. I loved how Tulisa complained about Ella being such a great singer and getting voted off. Somebody please remind her that she herself said, it's not a singing competition. Karma is a bitch, Tulisa. You saved Rylan, now he kicked your ass. It's pretty funny how Tulisa was given the strongest category and is now the judge without any contestants left. Ha Ha. I want Union J, Rylan and Christopher in the finals. With Union J I have some nice vocals and something to look at and the other two just show that the show is shit Although Christopher can at least SING!
    I'll try to keep this short. Yes, I want Rylan to stay because he at least is a nice person and he doesn't pretend to be something he's not. He knows he can't sing well, and is well aware that it's all about the show. But at least he's not a lying, manipulative creep like that asshole Christopher. I hate him. He's a karaoke singer. Cheese to the max, yes, he can sing.. but he's not a very nice person and only tells that sob story of his to get votes. It's disgusting! Rylan is the sweetest, most amazing person ever. He is the glue that keeps all the contestants together. I don't want him to leave. I know he can't sing, but fuck it.. he is on the show, it is what it is. About Ella.. I agree that she isn't as good as they say she is, and I feel like she's kinda too young, if that makes sense. I think her age was her downfall tbh. But I have no doubt she will have an excellent career, because she is talented. I hope James wins though!

    Here is a pic of Josh's flawless face.. just because

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  14. #114
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    The X-Factor is not about finding someone NICE. It's not about finding someone entertaining. It's about finding someone who can sell RECORDS. I can't really see Rylan do this, I mean he's worse than Jedward who (I hate to admit) have a pretty nice career. But I can't see the same for Rylan. Jedward have the looks as well, they get the young girls. Rylan won't. I don't like Christopher at all, I was happy when he didn't get through in judges houses, but I didn't like him because of his personality, not because of his voice. His voice is pretty great. And in the end, for ME, X-Factor is a singing competition. I feel like they should either cancel the show or get Cheryl and Dannii back, because they were serious judges who had a eye for talent. That's just my opinion.. and to find something, we can agree on: Union J was lookwise all about George for me at the beginning. Vocally I liked all of them. But damnit, you're right, Josh's face is really flawless

  15. #115
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I'll try to keep this short. Yes, I want Rylan to stay because he at least is a nice person and he doesn't pretend to be something he's not. He knows he can't sing well, and is well aware that it's all about the show. But at least he's not a lying, manipulative creep like that asshole Christopher. I hate him. He's a karaoke singer. Cheese to the max, yes, he can sing.. but he's not a very nice person and only tells that sob story of his to get votes. It's disgusting! Rylan is the sweetest, most amazing person ever. He is the glue that keeps all the contestants together. I don't want him to leave. I know he can't sing, but fuck it.. he is on the show, it is what it is. About Ella.. I agree that she isn't as good as they say she is, and I feel like she's kinda too young, if that makes sense. I think her age was her downfall tbh. But I have no doubt she will have an excellent career, because she is talented. I hope James wins though!

    Here is a pic of Josh's flawless face.. just because

    If her face was flawless she wouldn't need all that make-up, a little outbreak abovethe eye there.
    God please not the grusome Cheryl and Dannii again, every fucking week was a who has the best dress on malarky.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  16. #116
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    If her face was flawless she wouldn't need all that make-up, a little outbreak abovethe eye there.
    God please not the grusome Cheryl and Dannii again, every fucking week was a who has the best dress on malarky.
    Why are you even coming here if all you're doing is talking shit about everyone and everyone's opinion? Maybe you should consider getting a life so you don't have to piss off everybody. Idiot! And Cheryl and Dannii had style, and the "fashion war" was actually quite nice, because they gave the show some "glamour". And unlike the other judges' decisions (Tulisa, Louis, Nicole, Simon) their decisions about the ppl in the bottom 2 were reasonable and fair.

  17. #117
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Who rattled your cage, grow up.
    Cheryl Cole only gives a fuck about Cheryl Cole.
    You do know Simon is no longer a judge.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  18. #118
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    The X-Factor is not about finding someone NICE. It's not about finding someone entertaining. It's about finding someone who can sell RECORDS. I can't really see Rylan do this, I mean he's worse than Jedward who (I hate to admit) have a pretty nice career. But I can't see the same for Rylan. Jedward have the looks as well, they get the young girls. Rylan won't. I don't like Christopher at all, I was happy when he didn't get through in judges houses, but I didn't like him because of his personality, not because of his voice. His voice is pretty great. And in the end, for ME, X-Factor is a singing competition. I feel like they should either cancel the show or get Cheryl and Dannii back, because they were serious judges who had a eye for talent. That's just my opinion.. and to find something, we can agree on: Union J was lookwise all about George for me at the beginning. Vocally I liked all of them. But damnit, you're right, Josh's face is really flawless
    I agree with you that it is a singing contest, and Christopher (despite his asshole behavior) is a better singer, I'll give you that. And yeah, Rylan can't sing for shit. But fuck it.. I still like Rylan more. I know it's a singing contest, and I know he probably should leave before Christopher.. because at least Chris can sing.. but I love Rylan so much. I just don't want to see him go

    Thanks for acknowledging their good looks though. And benderboy.. I have you on ignore so I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.. I only read it from the quote. But excuse me. He does have a flawless face. You'd get a slight outbreak too if you were working your ass off like these boys do every week. I noticed George had a few spots last week too. They are young and under a lot of pressure, it's bound to happen. I'd like to see your face if you don't think his face is good looking. And btw.. those lashes are his natural lashes. He doesn't wear make up. Not more than the other boys anyway.. they ALL wear make up during their performances, obviously. But I doubt he wears make up outside of that.

    Here's a better pic of his face, and yes.. it is close to flawless. Please show us your face.. I'd like to see if you look better than him, which I kinda doubt.



    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Why are you even coming here if all you're doing is talking shit about everyone and everyone's opinion? Maybe you should consider getting a life so you don't have to piss off everybody. Idiot! And Cheryl and Dannii had style, and the "fashion war" was actually quite nice, because they gave the show some "glamour". And unlike the other judges' decisions (Tulisa, Louis, Nicole, Simon) their decisions about the ppl in the bottom 2 were reasonable and fair.
    Benderboy is still sad that his precious boyband was voted off before Union J and he's still bitching about it. I'd advice you to put him on ignore, like me. He is obviously only here to troll. He wants to get our attention, that's his whole goal. Maybe he'll stop if we don't give it to him.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  19. #119
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Excuse me for having an opinion that differs from you sukker, as for the departure of District 3, i couldn't give a rats arse.

    You may now return to your 14 y.o. panty wetting fangirl frigging.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  20. #120
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    76

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I like Rylan a lot but I do agree with what people are saying about him to some degree also it is a public vote and I have to say I think the public got it right this week with the final 5 because Ella IMO took a very popular song that everyone knows as an uptempo classic and slowed it down which to me didn't sound right at all

  21. #121
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by GayTBD86 View Post
    I like Rylan a lot but I do agree with what people are saying about him to some degree also it is a public vote and I have to say I think the public got it right this week with the final 5 because Ella IMO took a very popular song that everyone knows as an uptempo classic and slowed it down which to me didn't sound right at all
    I agree with this 100%.
    I really wouldn't mind him winning at all, all the rest are rather dull.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  22. #122
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by GayTBD86 View Post
    I like Rylan a lot but I do agree with what people are saying about him to some degree also it is a public vote and I have to say I think the public got it right this week with the final 5 because Ella IMO took a very popular song that everyone knows as an uptempo classic and slowed it down which to me didn't sound right at all
    I think you're spot on about this! Sometimes people just don't like it when they turn popular songs and make it into something else. Union J did crap this past saturday. I'm a fan.. but I actually think they deserved to be in the bottom, because they sang like SHIT. I'm happy they weren't in the bottom though.. but I think that despite a shit performance, what saved them was that they did a "safe" song, Call Me Maybe. Even if it was a bad performance, at least they didn't mess up a very famous and popular song! lol.

    I still can't get over the fact that Josh could have ended up in The Wanted though.. like wow. He was *this* close to be included in The Wanted, he would have taken Tom's place. But he was under contract so he couldn't join them, unfortunately. I just laugh when people say that Josh can't sing or hate on him.. well, he certainly was good enough for The Wanted, which means he can't be so bad.

    Here's their acoustic performance, and they sounded perfect. They CAN sing too! It's just the haters who say they can't sing. Basically.. Union J has got it all, the looks and the voices. They can make it big (I'm not saying they absolutely will, just that they have potential).

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  23. #123

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I think you're spot on about this! Sometimes people just don't like it when they turn popular songs and make it into something else. Union J did crap this past saturday. I'm a fan.. but I actually think they deserved to be in the bottom, because they sang like SHIT. I'm happy they weren't in the bottom though.. but I think that despite a shit performance, what saved them was that they did a "safe" song, Call Me Maybe. Even if it was a bad performance, at least they didn't mess up a very famous and popular song! lol.

    I still can't get over the fact that Josh could have ended up in The Wanted though.. like wow. He was *this* close to be included in The Wanted, he would have taken Tom's place. But he was under contract so he couldn't join them, unfortunately. I just laugh when people say that Josh can't sing or hate on him.. well, he certainly was good enough for The Wanted, which means he can't be so bad.

    Here's their acoustic performance, and they sounded perfect. They CAN sing too! It's just the haters who say they can't sing. Basically.. Union J has got it all, the looks and the voices. They can make it big (I'm not saying they absolutely will, just that they have potential).

    Not only is George stunningly beautiful, can sing, but he plays the guitar?

    Nice performance from them there.

    A new pic.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	union-j-winter-wonderland-.jpg 
Views:	1140 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	900358



    Hey Sokker, are we going to get some .gifs soon?

  24. #124
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    They had a twitcam yesterday but without my bby so I didn't watch it. I'm honestly only here for Josh.. lol. George is good looking and he's good on the guitar, but his voice is quite average tbh.. same with JJ, good looking but there's a reason he never gets any solos. Josh and Jaymi are the only ones who can sing well. I mean.. JJ and George are fine, but their voices are nothing special.

    There hasn't been too much from them the last few days.. I can see what gifs I can find.

    Here's a pic of them taken a couple of days ago.. they look good!



    They were on a talkshow yesterday morning:





    I'm not really that attracted to Jaymi, but I think he looked really good here and he's openly gay so he deserves some love too!



    George and JJ:



    JJ looking flawless yesterday..



    More JJ..



    Some random George:





    Some old/random Josh just because he's my favorite:







    Josh is so cheeky omg!

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  25. #125

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    They had a twitcam yesterday but without my bby so I didn't watch it. I'm honestly only here for Josh.. lol. George is good looking and he's good on the guitar, but his voice is quite average tbh.. same with JJ, good looking but there's a reason he never gets any solos. Josh and Jaymi are the only ones who can sing well. I mean.. JJ and George are fine, but their voices are nothing special.

    There hasn't been too much from them the last few days.. I can see what gifs I can find.

    Here's a pic of them taken a couple of days ago.. they look good!



    They were on a talkshow yesterday morning:





    I'm not really that attracted to Jaymi, but I think he looked really good here and he's openly gay so he deserves some love too!



    George and JJ:



    JJ looking flawless yesterday..



    More JJ..



    Some random George:





    Some old/random Josh just because he's my favorite:







    Josh is so cheeky omg!

    Love these gifs.


    So Rylan faced Union J in the sing off and lost... I bet Josh is devastated...

  26. #126
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    First of all I just want to say that I think they nailed their performances on saturday. They did so well singing Abba and Jackson Five. I don't think they deserved to be in the bottom. Rylan and Christopher should have been in the bottom, not them! But I'm happy they survived though. On a side note: I love Josh so much. He has a really good voice (not as good as Jaymi's, but still), and I basically cried when he finally got the recognition he deserves from the judges. I feel like he's been kinda ignored/neglected all along. I love his voice, so I was really happy about that!

    There was so much gay this weekend! There was a radio interview yesterday and Josh said "we like to touch each other on stage". And I was like.. ok. And then a couple of days ago he pinched James in the ass during an interview. It was really funny. I love Josh so much. He's so cheeky and he's such a tease and he's so gay friendly and damn.. I just love him so much.

    Anyway.. moving on to the gifs.

    Josh and George on saturday..



    Josh and George hugged yesterday..



    Josh saying goodbye to Rylan (this broke my heart)





    On to the performances.. Jaymi nailed his solos as usual:



    I know you like George.. so here's some random George:





    George even had a giggle fit on stage!



    JJ doesn't get enough love..



    He is so cute here:



    And here people are slapping JJ (LOL)



    JJ and George hug:



    Bonus pic: Josh sleeping and looking cute doing so!

    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  27. #127

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post

    I know you like George.. so here's some random George:






    George even had a giggle fit on stage!



    JJ doesn't get enough love..



    He is so cute here:



    And here people are slapping JJ (LOL)



    JJ and George hug:



    Bonus pic: Josh sleeping and looking cute doing so!

    I love you

    That is all.

  28. #128
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I love you

    That is all.
    I can't believe Josh is dating Ella. My worst nightmare is coming true. And no... it's not because I'm jealous. I just don't like her. I'd be happy with him dating ANYONE else but her. Literally. Wahetever.. I'm so fucking done.

    There's new pics/gifs from the Heat photo shoot. You can look it up for yourself. It's all over tumblr.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  29. #129

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I can't believe Josh is dating Ella. My worst nightmare is coming true. And no... it's not because I'm jealous. I just don't like her. I'd be happy with him dating ANYONE else but her. Literally. Wahetever.. I'm so fucking done.

    There's new pics/gifs from the Heat photo shoot. You can look it up for yourself. It's all over tumblr.
    Ella is dating Josh? Wasn't she "friends" with George, and left him heartbroken when she started spending time with Josh? Now she and Josh are dating? Poor George if that's the case... That's gotta be awkward to say the least.

    Do you not like her for this reason or is there something else?

    I think the Heat photo-shoot turned out very nice don't you?








  30. #130
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Ella is dating Josh? Wasn't she "friends" with George, and left him heartbroken when she started spending time with Josh? Now she and Josh are dating? Poor George if that's the case... That's gotta be awkward to say the least.

    Do you not like her for this reason or is there something else?

    I think the Heat photo-shoot turned out very nice don't you?
    Thanks for posting the pics! I must say that Josh looks particularly hot here I think he looks the best out of them all! George looks nice too, but he looks a bit too "cute", he's not sexy like Josh. JJ looks hot too. And Jaymi.. well.. he looks good, but I've never been that attracted to him tbh.

    And about Ella.. I have no idea what's going on with that girl. Her hormones are clearly running wild.. first she liked Dan from District 3, then George from Union J and now Josh from Union J.. WTF?!? I don't know why I don't like her. She actually seems like a nice enough girl. And the boys all cried like crazy when she was voted off, so she must be special. Idk.. I just think she's overrated. And for a while all I could see was Ella who I had no interest in. She was shoved in our faces which made me dislike her even more. And I still think it's weird how she moved on from Dan to George and now Josh. Like ok then. I just don't like her.. can't really explain why. I don't see how it could work with her and Josh.. they're so different, then there's the age difference and everything. I see no chemistry there either. So if they start dating I have a feeling it won't last long. But this is just how I see it though.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  31. #131
    Slut broadshoulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    West London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    George is very beautiful.

    He looks like something from a Reubens painting. Ganymede gazing into a limpid pool at his own reflection.

    Their personalities are starting to come out now. Before I hadn't noticed them but I have now. The "coming out" story is good publicity. Bands used to "come out" after the competition but seem to do it during now which is a good thing.

    I don't know how successful they will be. The market still seems dominated by JLS and One Direction.

  32. #132

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics! I must say that Josh looks particularly hot here I think he looks the best out of them all! George looks nice too, but he looks a bit too "cute", he's not sexy like Josh. JJ looks hot too. And Jaymi.. well.. he looks good, but I've never been that attracted to him tbh.

    And about Ella.. I have no idea what's going on with that girl. Her hormones are clearly running wild.. first she liked Dan from District 3, then George from Union J and now Josh from Union J.. WTF?!? I don't know why I don't like her. She actually seems like a nice enough girl. And the boys all cried like crazy when she was voted off, so she must be special. Idk.. I just think she's overrated. And for a while all I could see was Ella who I had no interest in. She was shoved in our faces which made me dislike her even more. And I still think it's weird how she moved on from Dan to George and now Josh. Like ok then. I just don't like her.. can't really explain why. I don't see how it could work with her and Josh.. they're so different, then there's the age difference and everything. I see no chemistry there either. So if they start dating I have a feeling it won't last long. But this is just how I see it though.
    I can't decide if she has to have all the "hot boys" or if she's jumping to whomever can boost her career in anyway...

    Some more pics from the photoshoot




    Some random .gifs





    ^Sokker do you know when those livestream were?

  33. #133
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    broadshoulder:

    Yes. George is really beautiful! However Josh is my favorite. I think Josh has more sex appeal and I like his personality. Josh has a better voice than George too. It kinda pisses me off when people say Union J are all good looks and not personality. Like.. I think most fans would have left pretty fast if they didn't like their personalities. I like Josh mostly because of his personality.. because he's so cheeky and funny and gay friendly. He really is a tease. He almost kissed Jahmene in the twitcam and he's held hands with both Rylan and Jahmene. This guy is as gay friendly as a guy can be. I love that he can be a bit sarcastic too. Haha. George is just so sweet and adorable and cute and really is a sweetheart. JJ is nice and good looking but soooo slow. Like he had no idea what a walrus was, and he thought a bide was a thing for washing babies (LOL). He's even walked into a wall. Don't even ask. But he's cute as hell though. He used to be a jockey (hence JJ - Jockey Jamie). And I like him because he can speak Norwegian.. he's quarter Norwegian. But he doesn't have much of a voice though.. he has the weakest voice in the band. I'd rank the voices Jaymi, Josh, George and then JJ being the weakest. Then at last Jaymi.. Jaymi seems sweet although somewhat ambitious. He's the serious one in the group and can be a bit bossy. But he really is a great guy and has an incredible voice, and he's openly gay which is a plus. And yeah.. it's cool he came out at the beginning of his career. He said he's even been contacted by young gay people who came out because of him. It's amazing, and he's a really good role model too. I don't think coming out will hurt them at all. The girls love it. They love finally having an openly gay boybander, and they adore his relationship with his boyfriend too. That said.. Jaymi didn't have much of a choice by coming out. People knew. He's been open about his sexuality for many years. He's performed at gay pride etc. It would be difficult to hide it. He was already open. That said, I am glad he came out to the public though. Last but not least.. I think there is always room for a new boyband. These guys will definitely get a record deal. They have almost as many followers as The Wanted, and they've only been a band for like two months! That's insane. I also have a feeling that One Direction will soon start to fade, and then there'll definitely be room for Union J.

    Silverwolf:

    I don't think it was ever anything serious with Dan (from District 3) or even George.. she's always been friends with George but nothing more. I think he had feelings for her, but she didn't feel the same way for him. I think she has liked Josh for a while, and I think Josh has liked her too. You can totally see it in interviews. It's so awkward and Josh is so jealous whenever they bring up Ella. Anyway.. it doesn't matter. Moving on..

    You asked about those gifs.. the first one "naked sleeping" is from their very first twitcam as Union J. The second gif where they're dancing is from their fourth twitcam. Just do a search on youtube, "Union J twitcam". It's all there

    Anyway.. hope you don't mind if I post some gifs from the photo shoot?















    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  34. #134

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Anyway.. hope you don't mind if I post some gifs from the photo shoot?















    Union J seem to possess more sex appeal than One Direction. Their ability to smolder is rather tantalizing.

  35. #135
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Another boyband!??!

  36. #136
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JJW234 View Post
    Another boyband!??!
    Yes? I understand that people might be sick of boybands by now.. but these guys are really awesome. Trust me.

    Here's a random gif of Josh because he's my favorite, and lets face it.. he does have a model face!



    Some new pics from the photo shoot.. I've only seen George's pic and Josh's pic.. so I'll post those. I don't have time to find JJ and Jaymi's pics. But I'm sure you can find those too if you look





    (Disclaimer: The pics are not mine. All rights are reserved to the owner of the pics)
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  37. #137

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    at the model face gif



    Beautiful...just beautiful





    The boys looking hot in suits



    Uhh..Not quite sure what's going on here

  38. #138
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    That gif of Josh is funny, because it's true Josh has a model face with those lips and tiny nose and that jawline. Sigh.. he's perfect. Actually, he might not be as hot as JJ or George, but I still like him more because of his personality. And I still think he has a better voice than JJ and George.

    Thanks for the new pics! They're looking hot in suits I think they were doing the monkey dance in that last gif... lol. I'm not sure though.. like I said, I didn't watch it since Josh wasn't in the twitcam. Josh was my favorite, although I kinda lost interest in him after I found out he's dating Ella. Oh well.. hopefully they'll break up soon. LOL. I still like Union J.. though I think they will go home this week. There's no way in hell they'll get more votes than Jahmene or James, and Christopher is always safe. So yeah.. I don't see them lasting another week unfortunately. But it doesn't matter. They'll have a great career anyway. I'm pretty sure they'll get a record deal. Gary seems to love them too.

    One more gif of Josh's flawless face.. just because



    Look at how cute George looks here!



    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  39. #139

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    The copy of One direction

  40. #140
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    That post doesn't even dignify an answer. He's clearly a troll. Maybe if I ignore him he'll go away.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  41. #141
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon85 View Post
    The copy of One direction

    And a horribly bad one at that. dullards one and all.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  42. #142

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    They are all good looking kids; better looking than One Direction. But there are now too many boy bands and they might cancel each other out and fade as boy bands in the past did. I wish them well nevertheless.

  43. #143

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by cardonaivando View Post
    They are all good looking kids; better looking than One Direction. But there are now too many boy bands and they might cancel each other out and fade as boy bands in the past did. I wish them well nevertheless.
    I disagree. I don't think there are too many boy bands in the music industry at the moment. The only bands making waves are One Direction, The Wanted, JLS, McFly, and Big Time Rush. That's really all there is. There's plenty of room for Union J. No one talks about the abundance of female pop stars who all compete with another and still remain successful: Lady GaGa, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Shakira, Beyonce, Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Robyn, Rita Ora, etc.

    The fact that there are people voting for them each week , their many twitter followers, views on video chats, and support from the judges proves there is a potential future for the boys. It also must be considered that there is an entire world who don't know of Union J yet. As of know they are only accessible to those following XFactor UK. There's an audience out there ready to embrace them. This fact already evident in the support within the UK.

    Perhaps they won't outdo One Direction. It would be difficult since One Direction got there first. The other boy bands at the moment don't have the pretty boy-next-door looks, nor the charm, or distinct identities of One Direction. Union J are the only comparable band to this formula, which they actually do better. One Direction exploited the market for that first and benefited from it. Hopefully. Union J can make their own path forward.

  44. #144
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by cardonaivando View Post
    They are all good looking kids; better looking than One Direction. But there are now too many boy bands and they might cancel each other out and fade as boy bands in the past did. I wish them well nevertheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowplay View Post
    I disagree. I don't think there are too many boy bands in the music industry at the moment. The only bands making waves are One Direction, The Wanted, JLS, McFly, and Big Time Rush. That's really all there is. There's plenty of room for Union J. No one talks about the abundance of female pop stars who all compete with another and still remain successful: Lady GaGa, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Shakira, Beyonce, Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Robyn, Rita Ora, etc.

    The fact that there are people voting for them each week , their many twitter followers, views on video chats, and support from the judges proves there is a potential future for the boys. It also must be considered that there is an entire world who don't know of Union J yet. As of know they are only accessible to those following XFactor UK. There's an audience out there ready to embrace them. This fact already evident in the support within the UK.

    Perhaps they won't outdo One Direction. It would be difficult since One Direction got there first. The other boy bands at the moment don't have the pretty boy-next-door looks, nor the charm, or distinct identities of One Direction. Union J are the only comparable band to this formula, which they actually do better. One Direction exploited the market for that first and benefited from it. Hopefully. Union J can make their own path forward.
    Great comments! I'm fine with people disagreeing or not liking Union J, as long as they give a reason. Coming onto a thread saying "they suck" or "they copy one direction" is just stupid and will accomplish nothing imo, but if you give a reason, like cardonaivando did, then that's good, and I totally respect his opinion.

    Needless to say though, I think they have big potential. No, I'm not saying they will definitely succeed. I honestly don't know how well they'll do. I find it hard to vision them doing better than One Direction. There's no way in hell. But who says they need to? They can still do quite well for themselves. I think this boy band has it all: the good looks, the voices (2/4 anyway), the support already (both from fans and people within the industry).

    What might potentially kill them though are the similarities to One Direction, and no.. they don't "copy" One Direction at all, but people claiming they are might potentially kill their success before they even get started. IMO they are quite different from One Direction, even if they might look slightly similar on the surface. They actually remind me more about Westlife than One Direction.

    But I definitely think there's a market for another boyband. There's not that many boy bands out there right now, and there's millions of teenage girls all over the world. There's definitely a market. I hope they'll get a record deal. Even if they go home this weekend (I have a feeling they will), at least they came in fourth, and it's a respectable finish, and hopefully a record deal is not too far away.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  45. #145
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    50

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    The only boy band where I find all the members attractive

  46. #146

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    X-Factor UK just waved goodbye to them.

    Going to be problematic when they and Louis keep going on about how they'll be better than 1D. You want to be able to be different and unique to 1D not competition.
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; December 2nd, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

  47. #147
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    But they're the next big boyband, say it enough times Louis and people still won't buy it.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  48. #148

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    They may be off the X Factor, but they still are insanely hot. I wish them well and hope they make it big.





    Sorry Sokker, this post is George heavy.









  49. #149
    Slut broadshoulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    West London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012



    George, JJ and Josh are so innocent. Jayme got the "beard" joke. Holy Moly being their usual naughty selves.

  50. #150
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by broadshoulder View Post


    George, JJ and Josh are so innocent. Jayme got the "beard" joke. Holy Moly being their usual naughty selves.
    So is Jayme really gay?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.