JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 265
  1. #51
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    at the world royal premiere of "Skyfall":

    "Tact is for people who aren't clever enough to be sarcastic."

  2. #52
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    George is so beautiful.



    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  3. #53

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	131012-josh-cuthbert-bike.jpg 
Views:	1221 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	892326Click image for larger version. 

Name:	131012-unionj-bike.jpg 
Views:	1218 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	892327Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TAN-JAYMI.jpg 
Views:	1245 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	892328Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TAN-GEORGE-SHELLEY.jpg 
Views:	1266 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	892329Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George Shelley.jpg 
Views:	1222 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	892330










  4. #54
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I don't know if you watched tonight, but holy shit.. these guys take homoeroticism to a WHOLE new level. Tonight was the gayest night ever. Oh, and btw.. they did AMAZING too! Fuck the haters. If the British public can't see that they are good, then fuck them.. they're too good for X Factor anyway. I pray that they'll stay for another week.. but I don't take anything for granted after last week. Whatever happens happens. So if you are from the UK and like them.. PLEASE help out! They need your vote!

    Anyway.. some great gifs from tonight:

    ok JJ.. we all know Joshy is hot, but try keeping it in your pants



    "brb.. just gonna casually rub George's hair because that's not gay at all"



    "JJ loves his ponies" I'm sure he does!



    George is not wearing any boxers underneath his onesie.. good to know



    (Disclaimer: none of the gifs are mine)
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  5. #55
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Well of course i won't be voting for them.

    Missed there performance as i was watching Merlin, caught the 20 second recap at the end, looked okay, George scares me though, and the gay guy sounded like he was shouting, still they were much better than District 3 who bombed, hopefully there fans hearing the bad reviews they received will get on the phones and save them.
    Can't say i'm overly impressed with anyone on this years show.
    I'm sure the fans will save them tomorrow. District 3's fans saved them last week. I have a feeling it will happen this week too. District 3 are still coasting on the buzz from the start, and they are still considered the better boyband of the two, even if they bombed.. so I wouldn't be too worried. They have many dedicated fans too. Union J fans are shit.. can't even get them trending worldwide. District 3 have fans that are more loyal.

    I think Rylan and Christopher should be in the bottom.. but they never are. Ella, James and Jahmene are all safe. That leaves District 3, Union J and Kye for the bottom 2. Will be exciting to see what happens tomorrow. I don't think Union J deserve to go home.. not yet, but you never know what will happen. For the record, I don't hate District 3. I obviously prefer Union J, but I think they are very talented, and I do feel that they deserve to stay one more week too.. we'll see what happens tomorrow.

    Oh, and btw.. George isn't ugly at all!





    This face is perfection:

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  6. #56

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Hi Sokker,

    Txs for those cute twitcam gif!

    Busy with some stuffs for the past few days and did not log in.

    They are so intimate! hahaha

    Wishing them safe in tonight's result!

  7. #57
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by White angel View Post
    Hi Sokker,

    Txs for those cute twitcam gif!

    Busy with some stuffs for the past few days and did not log in.

    They are so intimate! hahaha

    Wishing them safe in tonight's result!
    Yes.. they're all really close, and not afraid to show PDA. I think that's really cute. And Josh rubbing George's hair was the most adorable thing I've ever seen! So guys, if you want these boys to stay another week: PLEASE remember to vote for them!
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  8. #58
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    46

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Will anyone be putting fakes here or not?

  9. #59

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zQSTE.jpg 
Views:	1045 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	892943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw2WO.jpg 
Views:	1044 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	892944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PxVgz.jpg 
Views:	1037 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	892945Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LN77a.jpg 
Views:	1036 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	892946Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Av7C9.jpg 
Views:	1030 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	892947










  10. #60
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Thanks for voting guys!



    Some new pics:

    George Shelley is so gorgeous. I still can't get over his perfection.



    Then you have the model Josh Cuthbert.



    Last but not least... JJ Hamblett winking at you, just because.



    (Disclaimer: none of the gifs are mine)
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  11. #61

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    George & Ella is open about their relationship today....

    Will it affect the public votes for Union J ??

  12. #62
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by White angel View Post
    George & Ella is open about their relationship today....

    Will it affect the public votes for Union J ??
    Well.. Union J will be in the bottom tonight no matter what, so I really don't see how it matters. Jahmene, Ella and James are all safe (because they're the top 3), District 3 has obvious backing from One Direction and the Directioner sheep (fans) who are told to vote for them. Then you have Christopher who for some god known reason is always safe. That leaves Union J and Rylan for the bottom two.

    Oh well.. it was fun while it lasted. It's not easy when you don't have the world's biggest boyband on your side and the obvious brainless directioner fans voting for you.

    Anyway.. I'll just enjoy the time that's left.

    This is cute though



    Then you have George cuddling up to Josh in bed.. lol

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  13. #63

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Well.. Union J will be in the bottom tonight no matter what, so I really don't see how it matters. Jahmene, Ella and James are all safe (because they're the top 3), District 3 has obvious backing from One Direction and the Directioner sheep (fans) who are told to vote for them. Then you have Christopher who for some god known reason is always safe. That leaves Union J and Rylan for the bottom two.

    Oh well.. it was fun while it lasted. It's not easy when you don't have the world's biggest boyband on your side and the obvious brainless directioner fans voting for you.

    Anyway.. I'll just enjoy the time that's left.
    Union J have so much potential. I don't think the X-Factor loss would present much of a blow to their momentum forward. There is a fan base begging for a group/boyband in the mold of Union J. They are all so classically good-looking exactly how you would image pop stars to look. Neither One Direction nor The Wanted have the good-looks of Union J. The market also has a wide open space for a boyband with strong vocals. One Direction is more image based and their music reinforces their boy-next-door romancing the girl-next-door image. However, One Direction rarely place emphasis on vocals. The Wanted have a more mature, clubbier, urban, city-dwelling appeal. They are slightly more sophisticated. Union J could easily slot in the middle, appealing to both the teen and young adult markets. The teen market being slightly more important since that is where the money is. Even if the voting audience can't see Union J's quality and potential over District 3, I am quite sure record companies do. Union J has the appeal of exceptional vocals, which neither of the popular boybands of the moment possess. There is not a great vocal group in the market now. Union J have the looks to sell and the voices to hook people. I find it funny that One Direction are in support of the X-Factor group which poses no threat to them. However, The Wanted who are from outside of the X-Factor system favor Union J. I don't see District 3. I like them, but I think Mickey carries them in terms of vocals. Dan always sounds flat and looks like a deer-in-headlights to me. Perhaps Union J come off as too vanilla in comparison though. Not sure. Union J is the boyband I'd place my bets on.
    Last edited by Shadowplay; November 11th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.

  14. #64
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowplay View Post
    Union J have so much potential. I don't think the X-Factor loss would present much of a blow to their momentum forward. There is a fan base begging for a group/boyband in the mold of Union J. They are all so classically good-looking exactly how you would image pop stars to look. Neither One Direction nor The Wanted have the good-looks of Union J. The market also has a wide open space for a boyband with strong vocals. One Direction is more image based and their music reinforces their boy-next-door romancing the girl-next-door image. However, One Direction rarely place emphasis on vocals. The Wanted have a more mature, clubbier, urban, city-dwelling appeal. They are slightly more sophisticated. Union J could easily slot in the middle, appealing to both the teen and young adult markets. The teen market being slightly more important since that is where the money is. Even if the voting audience can't see Union J's quality and potential over District 3, I am quite sure record companies do. Union J has the appeal of exceptional vocals, which neither of the popular boybands of the moment possess. There is not a great vocal group in the market now. Union J have the looks to sell and the voices to hook people. I find it funny that One Direction are in support of the X-Factor group which poses no threat to them. However, The Wanted who are from outside of the X-Factor system favor Union J. I don't see District 3. I like them, but I think Mickey carries them in terms of vocals. Dan always sounds flat and looks like a deer-in-headlights to me. Perhaps Union J come off as too vanilla in comparison though. Not sure. Union J is the boyband I'd place my bets on.
    BEST POST I'VE SEEN IN LIKE.. EVER. Sorry, I needed to write that in caps. Yes, yes, and yes. I agree with you about everything!

    This post is VERY long.. just so you're warned.

    First about Union J having great potential. I agree, and I think there's a reason Gary (and even Louis it seems) is favoring them. I agree with Gary that District 3 seem kinda outdated in a way, I really don't know how to explain it, but.. I just don't get the appeal of District 3 at all. They don't have great vocals (good/decent, but certainly not great). They have amazing harmonizing, but tbh.. they should, because they've been together for years. Union J is a new band, so they obviously are not that good at harmonizing yet, but they keep getting better at better. They have nailed it every week with great song choices too. They have the looks, the vocals (Jaymi is AMAZING, Josh is good and JJ/George are ok), and they have what it takes to appeal to people. They are already closing in on 600k followers on twitter, and that's quite a lot.. they've only been in the competition for 6 weeks.

    I agree that there's a market between The Wanted and One Direction they could appeal to.. young adults/teens, not kids like One Direction. They keep saying they see themselves more as Maroon 5, like a slicker/more adult pop version, and I could totally see them doing great with that. They are already immensely popular. I'm from Norway, and they already have fanblogs here.. they trended on twitter in Sweden today, District 3 did not. I think Union J has a wider appeal, and unfortunately I also think that will be their downfall. They have more international fans than UK fans, who literally CANNOT vote. They also don't have the suspicious as fuck backing from the world's largest boyband.

    I honestly don't see the appeal with District 3. They are overrated as fuck. They have good vocals, not great, but good.. they are good at harmonizing, but so can Union J be with time. I also don't see the appeal of the looks there, they're geeky.. I guess that's why they appeal to people, they seem more "normal and less perfect". But the thing is that I find their attitudes cocky and obnoxious. I'm sorry, I just don't like their attitudes at all. From what I've seen and heard of them.. they seem very rude and they blame everyone else when they do bad performances. I'm sick of it. Then they refused to follow a fan on twitter because the fan had union j in their name.. their family has also blamed Union J for them doing badly! WTF?!?! The more I hear about them, the less I like them. Union J has the looks, but not only that.. honestly, they're the sweetest guys ever. They really are. They are so genuine and humble and down to earth. I like them a lot. I admit what made me notice them was their good looks, but what made me fall in love with them was their amazing personalities! I am a hag too.. so for me it's just a bonus that we could possibly get our first openly gay boybander in a long time (I mean who is out at the height of his career).

    I guess District 3 have the appeal because they're so outgoing and energetic and stuff. Maybe Union J is a bit more "bland", at least personality wise. They're a lot more relaxed and laid back and not as outgoing. But once you get to know them, you will love them. Maybe they don't have the instant appeal that District 3 has.. I don't know. Same with their music.. District 3 do bad performances, but at least it's upbeat and fun. Union J have very traditional performances, good, but traditional, maybe too traditional and "boring" for some people.

    Then you say how One Direction are backing District 3 is suspicious, because they're not a threat. I agree. Union J have done really well, much better than expected. They've had some great performances, and they were seen as the underdogs from the start. Union J were seen as being "the lesser boy band". I find it weird how Union J keep doing better and better, and keep impressing week after week with their performances.. while District 3 implode week after week, they do really badly and blame everyone else. District 3 had TWO bad performances IN A ROW, and honestly should have been in the bottom. Yet they weren't, probably because One Direction for some reason wanted to support a boyband doing badly instead of the boyband that actually did a really good performance, wonder why?!?! LOL. Why would One Direction, being professional and everything, support a band that does badly? The reason is simple, they know how much power they have. They don't want Union J to win, because they see them as a a threat, so they ask their fans to vote for District 3. I still find it odd how Louis Tomlinson switched his support from Union J to District 3, despite District 3 actually doing worse than Union J. It's probably because he realized what a big threat Union J really are. I also think Max form The Wanted, as being outside of the competition, can be able to be more neutral/objective/whatever the fuck the word is. And it says a lot that he prefers Union J. Little Mix supports Union J too. But it is not enough.. it is nothing compared to being supported by the world's biggest boyband.

    I also agree that Union J will hopefully get a record deal, no matter how they do, or how far they come in X Factor. They were basically doomed when District 3 got the support from One Direction. They have so much power, and the fans do whatever the Direction boys tell them to do, so they vote for District 3. The fans are young and naive, and easy to manipulate. One Direction supported Little Lix last year, and they ended up winning. I think Max, Gary, Louis, even Simon Cowell all see the potential in Union J. I heard Simon Cowell was very cold towards Union J.. and that he didn't like them because he saw them as a threat to One Direction. But then I read in a newspaper recently that Simon Cowell does indeed like Union J. I think he realized what a great potential they have, and decided to support them, despite them possibly being a threat to One Direction. There's money to make with them. I hope they'll get a record deal no matter how far they come. the fact that they have MORE potential and MORE fans already than District 3 might end up being their downfall, and that's really sad Just because they're too good and is seen as a threat, it's not fair.

    They also have a problem with all the One Direction comparisons and people hating on them calling them copycats etc is killing them. I think that's why people prefer the lesser boyband, District 3. They might not be as good as Union J, but at least they're "new and fresh". Sigh. But if people actually made an effort to get to know them and their music sense, then they would see that they are nothing like One Direction. So what if they kinda look the same as One Direction? They can't help how they look, and you can't judge a book by its over either. Fashion is fashion, they might wear onesies, and striped shirts like One Direction. But it's fashion. They're not the only one using it, and they won't be the last. Besides.. they have amazing personalities, and are very likable guys. They are very sweet, humble and down to earth. I don't feel the same attitude from them as I do from the District 3 boys. D3 seems cocky and rude sometimes, they think they're really good, and better than Union J. It pisses me off. Also.. Union J's sound is like a mix of One Direction and The Wanted so far. They've picked some great songs, a mix of club/pop. I've basically liked them all (except the first week.. that was horrendous, lol). But yeah.. back on topic, I actually think they're better in X Factor than One Direction were when they were on X Factor. I'm not saying they're better than 1D, I'm just saying that they have impressed during the x factor, and that at this point they're almost better than 1D were.

    Basically.. you're right, they have so much potential. They have the looks, they have likable personalities, they are sweet, cute, humble, down to earth, and so nice to fans too. They will do well no matter how far they get in the competition. I've heard today is rigged, and that the two boybands might be put up against each other, and if that happens I'm almost 100 % sure they're out. I know it doesn't matter per se future wise, because they will have a future no matter what, but I would still like to see them get far in this competition, because I'm a fan, and I'd like to see them do well.

    One last thing.. people say that only Jaymi can sing in Union J. I disagree, he has the most powerful, amazing voice by far, don't get me wrong... but Josh can also sing very well. I think he is extremely under appreciated. His voice is good too. JJ and George don't have the best voices, but they're ok. They do have good enough voices to be in the band, they're not terrible, but at the same time I can see why they don't have more solos.. because they're not amazing or anything. A couple of things the Union J boys need to work on though is the fact that they need to work more together as a group. Right now Jaymi is stealing the spotlight. He has a solo in most of the songs while the other boys are relegated to be back up singers, and that's not how it's supposed to be in a group. They need to cut back on Jaymi a little bit.. let the others shine too, they might not have incredible voices or anything, but they're a group. They all need to shine. They all should feel included. Right now it's 90 % Jaymi, 8 % Josh and 2 % JJ/George. I don't like the fact that he takes over the songs. Yesterday was off putting. I'm not against him getting some solos during songs, like Love Story was ok.. because at least the others sang a bit too, and he didn't have a solo throughout the entire song. But Fix You yesterday was too much.. that's NOT how you do it. If he wants that many solos, please leave the group. This is a group, let the others sing too. People think the others can't sing because Jaymi has an incredible voice and completely takes over everything. But Josh has a really good voice too. I actually think Josh, JJ and George.. at least Josh, is better vocally than the District 3 boys.. yet they are labeled "can't sing" just because Jaymi takes over everything and of course their voices pale compared to his, but they're not bad. People would realize this if they just cut back on Jaymi and let the others sing more too, again, this is a group.. they should all be able to sing their parts. Jaymi completely taking over the song yesterday was not ok.

    /rant over. Sorry this was VERY long. I just have a lot of opinions when it comes to them, lol.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  15. #65
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    and to get the thread back to sexy pics and talk: GOOOD, George makes me so hard :O wanna see a pic of his ass NOW!!

  16. #66
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    and to get the thread back to sexy pics and talk: GOOOD, George makes me so hard :O wanna see a pic of his ass NOW!!
    Can I just say one thing before we start with the pics? I know that was a LONG rant. But fuck it. Today was rigged. District 3 didn't deserve to go home. I think they might be even more talented than Union J. It was fixed. The acts with the two biggest fanbases in the bottom two.. lol. You're expecting me to believe that? I'm pissed off! But ok.. moving on.

    I don't have a pic of George's ass I think... but I promise I will look around! I hope you can settle for Josh's ass? And his "believe in the hype" was fucking priceless!





    Well.. I found this from tonight. George's ass is visible in this:

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  17. #67
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    I agree, no way did those two acts deserve to be in the bottom two, hopefully both acts can get a record deal.

    I think it was the gay guy in Union J that kept them in as the other 4 were pretty lackluster in the sing off.

    Is it just me or does George seem to be happier when he's mucking about with District 3 than he does with Union j ?
    Ok.. first of all I need to say that I disagree. Josh also sounded really good today. Jaymi was off to a bad start, and so was Josh, but they both got better as the song went on. George and JJ were fine.

    Second.. George is happier with the District 3 boys? Hmm.. I'm not so sure about that. What I think is that it's difficult to get into a new group like that, especially since Triple J knew each other before The X Factor. But he seems pretty good friends with all of Union J, especially JJ. Don't get me wrong.. I think he's very good friends with District 3 too, they all were. I think he was sad to see them go, as were JJ, Jaymi and Josh too. I also think George might be a bit upset that he's not getting enough solos, and lets be real.. he should be, because it's appalling that Jaymi is the only one with the solos.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  18. #68
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,309

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Is it me or anybody else think George looks wrong?
    I really can't see how anyone could be attracted by him (Yes thart is for you Sokker)

  19. #69
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Is it me or anybody else think George looks wrong?
    I really can't see how anyone could be attracted by him (Yes thart is for you Sokker)
    How to answer this.. hmm.. I could see why some people would not find him attractive.. we've all got different preferences. And I could see why some people wouldn't like his cheekbones, because they are very visible. I guess it's just a matter of taste. I think he's beautiful, and I love his personality too, but I totally understand that others might not.







    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  20. #70

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Aren't they already fake enough for you.
    Yes these fluffy toys are pretending to be men.
    .

  21. #71
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Yes these fluffy toys are pretending to be men.
    They are men. They're adults, they're between the age of 19 and 24, and they all look their age. But you haters won't understand that. Again I have to ask.. WHY are you even here in the first place if you don't like them? You don't see me going into threads of celebs I don't like.. are you doing this purposely just to troll or what? Why don't you leave the thread for those of us who actually like them..
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  22. #72

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Who are they? They don't have any individual talents (their manager has told them to suppress anything approaching individuality or talent or anything even remotely offensive to anyone).

    They are a representation of neediness.

    People who like these things don't want a human being. They want a fluffy toy or a pet to cuddle.
    .

  23. #73

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    These androgynous teenagers belong in the "entertainment" forum along with other female entertainers and the divas because these teenagers aren't "Male Celebrities".

    Their managers have told them to suppress any suggestion of maleness or sexiness. Only a pedophile could find these youngsters exciting— a pedophile or someone who likes fluffy toys or pets who won't urinate on the carpet.
    .

  24. #74

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    More of the same.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  25. #75
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    So funny how all the haters say they suck and blah blah yet they can't seem to stay away from the thread. Oh the irony.

    Here's some man love for you.. looks like you could need it.

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  26. #76

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    … the pantie wetting 14 year old fangirls.
    Here's some 1960s footage of some pantie wetting 14 year old fangirls. I can bet you they produced some pantie wetting fangirls who went on the produce the current generation of pantie wetting 14 year old fangirls.

    .

  27. #77

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    So funny how all the haters say they suck and blah blah yet they can't seem to stay away from the thread. Oh the irony.

    Here's some man love for you.. looks like you could need it.

    Those haters just want to be' in-tune' with the latest and hotest Union J boy bands!

    Where else can they get some dose? They certainly need to have thick hide and come to this thread for our latest discussions. Instead of contributing , these haters just post their negative thoughts.

  28. #78
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by White angel View Post
    Those haters just want to be' in-tune' with the latest and hotest Union J boy bands!

    Where else can they get some dose? They certainly need to have thick hide and come to this thread for our latest discussions. Instead of contributing , these haters just post their negative thoughts.
    I've been ranting way too much on this thread already.. and the haters are really not worth it. But I'll just say one thing.. even you don't like them as a band, at least admit they're hot! And at the very least support them because they have an openly gay member.. he's killing it every fucking week. He's amazing. He's a role model that young gay kids can look up to!

    Anyway.. enough with the haters. Lets just enjoy their flawless faces shall we?

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  29. #79
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I think it's kinda hilarious how people complain about how the results are not fair. May I mention, that Rylan-I-can't-sing-even-if-it-was-for-my-life is still there? No decision can be fair if it leaves him in the competition. Reminds me totally of Frankie. Boy, that can't sing, many ppl hate him, many ppl want them out, he goes through and better people have to leave and the excessive partying. But at least Frankie had a nice ass... I wouldn't want to come near Rylan for 100 m. Urgh ^^

    But to come back on track. I actually think that Union J are good singers. Not great, but definitely better than One Direction (which, by the way, isn't that hard) & I can see the hype (can't say that about 1D). With District 3... I've never been a fan of them, they're cute lads and have nice voices, but they never caught my eye or ear ^^

  30. #80
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    I think it's kinda hilarious how people complain about how the results are not fair. May I mention, that Rylan-I-can't-sing-even-if-it-was-for-my-life is still there? No decision can be fair if it leaves him in the competition. Reminds me totally of Frankie. Boy, that can't sing, many ppl hate him, many ppl want them out, he goes through and better people have to leave and the excessive partying. But at least Frankie had a nice ass... I wouldn't want to come near Rylan for 100 m. Urgh ^^

    But to come back on track. I actually think that Union J are good singers. Not great, but definitely better than One Direction (which, by the way, isn't that hard) & I can see the hype (can't say that about 1D). With District 3... I've never been a fan of them, they're cute lads and have nice voices, but they never caught my eye or ear ^^
    I basically agree with everything you said here! I respect District 3, they are obviously talented (although a bit overrated), and they do have good vocals and harmonies... I'm not denying that at all. But they never caught my attention. I honestly don't think they're as amazing vocally wise as people claim either. On the other hand you have Union J with so much potential. They're improving week after week, and I think they actually did really well with their harmonies in Set Fire To The Rain. They have improved so much already. Of course they're not on District 3's level.. but D3 has been together for years. Union J was literally put together as a group only a few months back! Of course they have issues to work out. And it still pisses me off that people say only Jaymi can sing. He has the best voice by far, but Josh has a really good voice too. I actually mistook his voice for Jaymi's in the Broken Strings solo, and I've heard others getting confused too. You know you're good when people think your voice is Jaymi's, lol. George is fine and so is JJ. They may not have the best voices in the world.. but certainly good enough, and good enough to be in a boyband I agree with Gary when he said D3 seems outdated and that Union J has more potential, it's the way I see it too. And LBR here.. they knocked it out of the park. They did amazing when they sang for survival! They were better than D3 and deserved to go through to next week. That said, neither of them should have been in the bottom.. the karaoke singer and the joke should have been there instead.

    Josh's solos at 0:26 to 0:34 and 1:08 to 1:16 (obviously Josh is my favorite)

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  31. #81

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I've been ranting way too much on this thread already.. and the haters are really not worth it. But I'll just say one thing.. even you don't like them as a band, at least admit they're hot! And at the very least support them because they have an openly gay member.. he's killing it every fucking week. He's amazing. He's a role model that young gay kids can look up to!

    Anyway.. enough with the haters. Lets just enjoy their flawless faces shall we?

    My heart flutters every time George smiles.

    Though I really couldn't deny either two around him.

    I feel nothing for the one looking up. Maybe it's just this picture. Sorry.

  32. #82
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    My heart flutters every time George smiles.

    Though I really couldn't deny either two around him.

    I feel nothing for the one looking up. Maybe it's just this picture. Sorry.
    I agree. Don't be sorry, I feel the exact same way. I'm not attracted to Jaymi in the slightest. I still love him though. He's gay and he can do so much just by being openly gay. He's so funny and sweet too, and of course he has an incredible voice!

    Some new pics of the boys today...

    At the premiere of the new Twilight movie:





    Some scans from a magazine:





    Some random Josh.. just because.





    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  33. #83
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Well.. Jaymi from Union J just came out of the closet. It's not like it was this big secret.. most fans knew about his sexuality, and most fans know who his boyfriend is too. Still, it was a brave decision, and I'm proud of him!
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  34. #84
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,309

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Earth shattering news, next George will come out as a pre-op, and the other two will announce they're spare parts.



    .

  35. #85
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post



    .
    You two.. WTF is wrong with you?!?! Instead of giving him kudos for coming out you decide to make fun of him and the entire band? You should be ashamed of yourself!
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  36. #86
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,309

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    You two.. WTF is wrong with you?!?! Instead of giving him kudos for coming out you decide to make fun of him and the entire band? You should be ashamed of yourself!
    Sokker...........
    Jayme is the only one I actually like. He is genuine and he is the only one who can really sing.
    I was laughing at the other 3, Bender comment was pretty much spot on IMO

    Sorry Sokker, I don't think they are going to be the next 1D, but enjoy them while you can

  37. #87
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Sokker...........
    Jayme is the only one I actually like. He is genuine and he is the only one who can really sing.
    I was laughing at the other 3, Bender comment was pretty much spot on IMO

    Sorry Sokker, I don't think they are going to be the next 1D, but enjoy them while you can
    You're wrong. Josh can sing too. You have no idea what you're talking about. Listen to Josh's solo during Broken Strings. He has an amazing voice but he always messes up because of nerves... and it sucks. There is a reason he gets the second most amount of solos though. But again... I don't get what you're doing on this thread if they annoy you so much? Why must the haters ruin every fucking thread?!?! I understand that benderboy is still upset that District 3 were sent home last week, but the fact is that Union J nailed Set Fire To The Rain and deserved to stay, and it's not my fault that you can't accept that.

    Who said they are going to be the next One Direction anyway? I know they won't! They will never get as big as One Direction! I have no idea how well they will do after X factor. All I'm saying is that they have potential, and I like them.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  38. #88
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    121

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I like them and i am glad he had the courage to let the public know that he is gay

  39. #89
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyO View Post
    I like them and i am glad he had the courage to let the public know that he is gay
    Thank you! Yes. I am happy too. Unfortunately I have a really bad feeling about tonight. The phone lines have been down and I have a feeling Fix Factor is trying to send the last boyband home I hope I'm wrong though.. only one way to find out, and that's watching tonight.

    But can we all appreciate what a fucking tease Josh is?



    WTF is he doing here? sniffing his hair?



    Oh.. just holding hands with Rylan.. ok then

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  40. #90

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Well.. Jaymi from Union J just came out of the closet. It's not like it was this big secret.. most fans knew about his sexuality, and most fans know who his boyfriend is too. Still, it was a brave decision, and I'm proud of him!
    I agree that it is a brave move with Louis advising him.

    BTW, did Ella pay the price by being voted off yesterday?

  41. #91
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by White angel View Post
    I agree that it is a brave move with Louis advising him.

    BTW, did Ella pay the price by being voted off yesterday?
    Yep! Ella was voted off. I'm still in shock. She didn't deserve to be voted off at all! And who the fuck continues to vote for Christopher?!?! I'm baffled. He's a karaoke singer ffs! And he's not even a very pleasant person from what I've heard. People complain that he's a diva behind the scenes.. and nobody likes him. He is so cheesy too. I just don't understand why people keep voting for him?! At least Rylan is fun and doesn't take himself seriously. He knows he can't sing. He just wants to put on a good show. I also LOVE his personality. Rylan is a sweetheart. He really is. He is not as annoying as he might seem like at first look. He is fun and sweet and actually has a lovely personality. And on a shallow note.. I'm in love with his and Josh's bromance. I love those two together omfg they're amazing. Josh kept looking at him and talking to him during the performance yesterday, lol.

    Their reaction yesterday when they got through.. lol..



    And then there's another pic of Josh looking flawless

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  42. #92

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Sokker, check your comments

    And yay for Jaymi on coming out!

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    WTF is he doing here? sniffing his hair?


    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    And then there's another pic of Josh looking flawless

    The beauty of Josh and George...


  43. #93

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yep! Ella was voted off. I'm still in shock. She didn't deserve to be voted off at all! And who the fuck continues to vote for Christopher?!?! I'm baffled. He's a karaoke singer ffs! And he's not even a very pleasant person from what I've heard. People complain that he's a diva behind the scenes.. and nobody likes him. He is so cheesy too. I just don't understand why people keep voting for him?! At least Rylan is fun and doesn't take himself seriously. He knows he can't sing. He just wants to put on a good show. I also LOVE his personality. Rylan is a sweetheart. He really is. He is not as annoying as he might seem like at first look. He is fun and sweet and actually has a lovely personality. And on a shallow note.. I'm in love with his and Josh's bromance. I love those two together omfg they're amazing. Josh kept looking at him and talking to him during the performance yesterday, lol.

    Their reaction yesterday when they got through.. lol..
    Yeap!

    How could Ella & James be the bottom 2??

    No hard feelings. But I was hoping that Chris & Rylan be in bottom 2 with Chris being voted off! hahaha

  44. #94
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Josh is just so.. asdfghjkl. This is from their performance yesterday.



    I love this! It's just so.. gay

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  45. #95
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yep! Ella was voted off. I'm still in shock. She didn't deserve to be voted off at all! And who the fuck continues to vote for Christopher?!?! I'm baffled. He's a karaoke singer ffs! And he's not even a very pleasant person from what I've heard. People complain that he's a diva behind the scenes.. and nobody likes him. He is so cheesy too. I just don't understand why people keep voting for him?! At least Rylan is fun and doesn't take himself seriously. He knows he can't sing. He just wants to put on a good show. I also LOVE his personality. Rylan is a sweetheart. He really is. He is not as annoying as he might seem like at first look. He is fun and sweet and actually has a lovely personality. And on a shallow note.. I'm in love with his and Josh's bromance. I love those two together omfg they're amazing. Josh kept looking at him and talking to him during the performance yesterday, lol.
    Sorry, I just can't take you seriously when you complain about Christopher being there and like Rylan. Sorry And it was no surprise, that Ella was voted off. I always thought that she was not as popular and great as they wanted to make us think. Still can't get over Louis saying she's the best girl since Leona, since Alexandra Burke sings her off in her sleep After Carolynne's exit the show has lost all its' credibility, so I just lean back and enjoy the show. It's pretty amusing. I loved how Tulisa complained about Ella being such a great singer and getting voted off. Somebody please remind her that she herself said, it's not a singing competition. Karma is a bitch, Tulisa. You saved Rylan, now he kicked your ass. It's pretty funny how Tulisa was given the strongest category and is now the judge without any contestants left. Ha Ha. I want Union J, Rylan and Christopher in the finals. With Union J I have some nice vocals and something to look at and the other two just show that the show is shit Although Christopher can at least SING!

  46. #96
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Sorry, I just can't take you seriously when you complain about Christopher being there and like Rylan. Sorry And it was no surprise, that Ella was voted off. I always thought that she was not as popular and great as they wanted to make us think. Still can't get over Louis saying she's the best girl since Leona, since Alexandra Burke sings her off in her sleep After Carolynne's exit the show has lost all its' credibility, so I just lean back and enjoy the show. It's pretty amusing. I loved how Tulisa complained about Ella being such a great singer and getting voted off. Somebody please remind her that she herself said, it's not a singing competition. Karma is a bitch, Tulisa. You saved Rylan, now he kicked your ass. It's pretty funny how Tulisa was given the strongest category and is now the judge without any contestants left. Ha Ha. I want Union J, Rylan and Christopher in the finals. With Union J I have some nice vocals and something to look at and the other two just show that the show is shit Although Christopher can at least SING!
    I'll try to keep this short. Yes, I want Rylan to stay because he at least is a nice person and he doesn't pretend to be something he's not. He knows he can't sing well, and is well aware that it's all about the show. But at least he's not a lying, manipulative creep like that asshole Christopher. I hate him. He's a karaoke singer. Cheese to the max, yes, he can sing.. but he's not a very nice person and only tells that sob story of his to get votes. It's disgusting! Rylan is the sweetest, most amazing person ever. He is the glue that keeps all the contestants together. I don't want him to leave. I know he can't sing, but fuck it.. he is on the show, it is what it is. About Ella.. I agree that she isn't as good as they say she is, and I feel like she's kinda too young, if that makes sense. I think her age was her downfall tbh. But I have no doubt she will have an excellent career, because she is talented. I hope James wins though!

    Here is a pic of Josh's flawless face.. just because

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  47. #97
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    The X-Factor is not about finding someone NICE. It's not about finding someone entertaining. It's about finding someone who can sell RECORDS. I can't really see Rylan do this, I mean he's worse than Jedward who (I hate to admit) have a pretty nice career. But I can't see the same for Rylan. Jedward have the looks as well, they get the young girls. Rylan won't. I don't like Christopher at all, I was happy when he didn't get through in judges houses, but I didn't like him because of his personality, not because of his voice. His voice is pretty great. And in the end, for ME, X-Factor is a singing competition. I feel like they should either cancel the show or get Cheryl and Dannii back, because they were serious judges who had a eye for talent. That's just my opinion.. and to find something, we can agree on: Union J was lookwise all about George for me at the beginning. Vocally I liked all of them. But damnit, you're right, Josh's face is really flawless

  48. #98
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    If her face was flawless she wouldn't need all that make-up, a little outbreak abovethe eye there.
    God please not the grusome Cheryl and Dannii again, every fucking week was a who has the best dress on malarky.
    Why are you even coming here if all you're doing is talking shit about everyone and everyone's opinion? Maybe you should consider getting a life so you don't have to piss off everybody. Idiot! And Cheryl and Dannii had style, and the "fashion war" was actually quite nice, because they gave the show some "glamour". And unlike the other judges' decisions (Tulisa, Louis, Nicole, Simon) their decisions about the ppl in the bottom 2 were reasonable and fair.

  49. #99
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,045

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    The X-Factor is not about finding someone NICE. It's not about finding someone entertaining. It's about finding someone who can sell RECORDS. I can't really see Rylan do this, I mean he's worse than Jedward who (I hate to admit) have a pretty nice career. But I can't see the same for Rylan. Jedward have the looks as well, they get the young girls. Rylan won't. I don't like Christopher at all, I was happy when he didn't get through in judges houses, but I didn't like him because of his personality, not because of his voice. His voice is pretty great. And in the end, for ME, X-Factor is a singing competition. I feel like they should either cancel the show or get Cheryl and Dannii back, because they were serious judges who had a eye for talent. That's just my opinion.. and to find something, we can agree on: Union J was lookwise all about George for me at the beginning. Vocally I liked all of them. But damnit, you're right, Josh's face is really flawless
    I agree with you that it is a singing contest, and Christopher (despite his asshole behavior) is a better singer, I'll give you that. And yeah, Rylan can't sing for shit. But fuck it.. I still like Rylan more. I know it's a singing contest, and I know he probably should leave before Christopher.. because at least Chris can sing.. but I love Rylan so much. I just don't want to see him go

    Thanks for acknowledging their good looks though. And benderboy.. I have you on ignore so I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.. I only read it from the quote. But excuse me. He does have a flawless face. You'd get a slight outbreak too if you were working your ass off like these boys do every week. I noticed George had a few spots last week too. They are young and under a lot of pressure, it's bound to happen. I'd like to see your face if you don't think his face is good looking. And btw.. those lashes are his natural lashes. He doesn't wear make up. Not more than the other boys anyway.. they ALL wear make up during their performances, obviously. But I doubt he wears make up outside of that.

    Here's a better pic of his face, and yes.. it is close to flawless. Please show us your face.. I'd like to see if you look better than him, which I kinda doubt.



    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Why are you even coming here if all you're doing is talking shit about everyone and everyone's opinion? Maybe you should consider getting a life so you don't have to piss off everybody. Idiot! And Cheryl and Dannii had style, and the "fashion war" was actually quite nice, because they gave the show some "glamour". And unlike the other judges' decisions (Tulisa, Louis, Nicole, Simon) their decisions about the ppl in the bottom 2 were reasonable and fair.
    Benderboy is still sad that his precious boyband was voted off before Union J and he's still bitching about it. I'd advice you to put him on ignore, like me. He is obviously only here to troll. He wants to get our attention, that's his whole goal. Maybe he'll stop if we don't give it to him.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  50. #100
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    85

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I like Rylan a lot but I do agree with what people are saying about him to some degree also it is a public vote and I have to say I think the public got it right this week with the final 5 because Ella IMO took a very popular song that everyone knows as an uptempo classic and slowed it down which to me didn't sound right at all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.