JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 292
  1. #1

    Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I think the 4 lads are HOT!

    They are JJ, 23; Josh, 19; Jaymi, 21; George, 18

    I like George & Josh best

    Please share their cute pixs!

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Slut easyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    236

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I don't watch X-Factor anymore, but these guys are quite hot....never get as big as 1D IMO, but you never know.

    http://i.huffpost.com/gen/823577/thu...ON-J-570.jpg?5
    http://jamietuohy.files.wordpress.co...09/union-j.jpg
    http://i3.cdnds.net/12/41/618x358/wenn4114973.jpg

    Individual shots:

    Jamie Hamblett aka JJ:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...eenuo1_500.jpg

    Josh Cuthbert:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...00t5o2_250.jpg

    Jaymi Hensley:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbl48r3aCj1rrhnja.jpg

    George Shelley:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...e0jro1_500.jpg

    Side note: Jaymi is openly gay...lets here it for him.
    Add me on Kik Messenger for a chat - danny.mo.89

  3. #3
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    OMFG.. this is almost scary! I was just about to make a thread about them yesterday.. lol.

    My favorites are George and Josh too, but they're all good looking. JJ has an amazing body, and Jaymi is cute and openly gay (this time it's actually NOT speculation.. there's pics of him with his bf online and his old myspace said he was gay).

    Anyway.. I'd love some pics too. Please share if you have any
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  4. #4
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    they're the first boy band I like mainly because of George. <3 George ) can't wait until the first butt pics of him are out

  5. #5
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Another identikit boyband.

    I prefer District 3, if only because they're better singers.

  6. #6

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Hi!

    Actually I had planned this thread since their boot-camp debute... few weeks ago. But my laptop was down.

    Had been cheering for them all these weeks!

    Now, was can share some common interest! hahaha

    Cheers!

  7. #7
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Another identikit boyband.

    I prefer District 3, if only because they're better singers.
    Well.. that's your opinion. I actually think District 3 are overrated. They have basically nothing going for them.. they're not hot and they're not very good singers. I have no idea what the judges are smoking.. because they keep raving about District 3.. when in reality they are quite mediocre, and their singing voices are nothing special. They have good harmonies though.. I'll give them that. They are better at harmonizing then Union J.. but then again, Union J have not been together as long as District 3 have anyway.. it takes longer for them to harmonize their voices. I do think Union J have better voices individually than District 3 though.. at least Jaymi and Josh. They are both very talented. JJ's voice is good, although not great. George's voice is kinda meh, but ok.

    Basically... I think Union J knocks it out of the park with the singing. Union J are hotter too imo. But I totally respect that you have another opinion, and you're free to start up your own District 3 thread if you love them so much. Just don't expect to come into a Union J thread (which is basically for fans) and say you don't like them.. people will obviously disagree. I tend to stay away from threads I have no interest in, because I want to avoid fighting.. but oh well.. each to their own.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  8. #8
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,618
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Right now, Union J need to work on their vocals, and learn to relax. It IS possible to be too focussed, and at the moment they're too intense. As we saw last Saturday, District 3 were given a huge boost with some of the comments, and are only now starting to believe in themselves. Union J need to put some work in this week. But it IS great to have an openly gay performer from the start!

  9. #9
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    Right now, Union J need to work on their vocals, and learn to relax. It IS possible to be too focussed, and at the moment they're too intense. As we saw last Saturday, District 3 were given a huge boost with some of the comments, and are only now starting to believe in themselves. Union J need to put some work in this week. But it IS great to have an openly gay performer from the start!
    Yeah.. because the judges are idiots. They gush all over District 3 when they actually have WEAKER vocals than Union J. The only thing that District 3 do better is harmonizing.

    But I really don't understand why we're discussing District 3.. this is a Union J thread. I suggest those who prefer District 3 can start their own thread.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  10. #10
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,618
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    ^ Out of 5 sentences, 4 of them were about Union J - and I can't see where I've said I prefer District 3.

    As someone who has more than 20years experience in the entertainment business on the management and PR side, AND have auditioned hundreds of people in that time, I can tell you that right now technically, Union J have the weaker vocals. The PLUS side to that, is that they can improve ie. they've yet to achieve their full potential. Whilst they're good at the moment they can, and will, get better.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    ^ Out of 5 sentences, 4 of them were about Union J - and I can't see where I've said I prefer District 3.

    As someone who has more than 20years experience in the entertainment business on the management and PR side, AND have auditioned hundreds of people in that time, I can tell you that right now technically, Union J have the weaker vocals. The PLUS side to that, is that they can improve ie. they've yet to achieve their full potential. Whilst they're good at the moment they can, and will, get better.
    Ok.. that's your opinion. I disagree, but whatever. If you like district 3 so much then go and create a thread. This thread is for Union J.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  12. #12
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I'll stick to this thread thanks very much.

    Some people like Spam (Union J) some prefer something with a bit more flavour.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    I'll stick to this thread thanks very much.

    Some people like Spam (Union J) some prefer something with a bit more flavour.
    Wow.. how mature you are. You can't even refer to them as Union J. Congrats on reaching a new level of immaturity

    Whatever. I'm just gonna ignore the haters and instead actually contribute to the thread. Some of us actually like them and don't see a reason to troll the thread

    Josh:



    George:



    Some cute gifs..









    And some pics:





    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  14. #14
    @ The House of Grimshaw pat grimshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,914
    Blog Entries
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    ^ OMG, yet ANOTHER a boy band manufactured for pre-pubescent girls.
    I prefer men.

  15. #15
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ OMG, yet ANOTHER a boy band manufactured for pre-pubescent girls.
    I prefer men.
    You'll like District 3 then.

  16. #16

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    District 3 are fugly IMO.

    Also, don't take much note of the judge's comments on any act. The comments are designed to manipulate the voting to get the desired result, evidenced by the fact that Jahmene's performance was absolutely woeful but was heaped with praise. Clearly a bad performance from him was not a possibility in the script. Anyway, getting off topic a bit here

    Union J > District 3.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ OMG, yet ANOTHER a boy band manufactured for pre-pubescent girls.
    I prefer men.
    Well.. more for me then :P I guess people have different tastes

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyy View Post
    District 3 are fugly IMO.

    Also, don't take much note of the judge's comments on any act. The comments are designed to manipulate the voting to get the desired result, evidenced by the fact that Jahmene's performance was absolutely woeful but was heaped with praise. Clearly a bad performance from him was not a possibility in the script. Anyway, getting off topic a bit here

    Union J > District 3.
    THANK YOU! Agreed. And I know I will get flamed for this, but fuck it.. it's just my opinion anyway. I do not think District 3 are good singers. They are decent, don't get me wrong, but they're not as fantastic as the judges say. I found it odd that District 3 got so much praise last week.. because I noticed they were off key more than a few times. But they still got so much praise! Union J on the other hand clearly got more beef than they deserved. They did fantastic! I do agree about the harmonizing part, but heck.. they've only been a group for like a few weeks! I'm sure harmonizing takes some time. And again, I know people won't agree, but I think they are better vocally than District 3. I have never been particularly impressed with their voices. What they do good is harmonizing, their voices fit together, and I think a lot of people mistake that for "good vocal abilities". Union J on the other hand have individually better voices, but they do not sound as good together yet. But I'm sure it will come with time. I also agree that Union J are much hotter than District 3.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  18. #18

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I don't think they're that great either. And I never have, long before I knew UJ even existed I have a friend who's properly into XF and he sent me links to D3's youtube page before their audition was even aired and I thought they were shite then. "Fugly" was a bit harsh as they're not bad looking really, but UJ are so much hotter

    Although I won't really be supporting either group. I'm either on the whole quite indifferent towards a group on XF or I absolutely adore them and want them to win. And groups like the latter are few & far between. Little Mix and Same Difference are the only two of note that I really cared for.

    Saying that, I wouldn't mind if UJ made the final as they're the best eye candy on the show for me, much better than 1D too (-_-)

  19. #19
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,618
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    The boys before tonight's 'Skyfall' premiere. Large image not been released yet. (premiere still going on as I post)

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails union-j-at-skyfall-premiere.jpg  

  20. #20
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    844

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Meh the explosion of Boy Bands since 1D has really put me off them. Don't think there is room on the market for another.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  21. #21
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Meh the explosion of Boy Bands since 1D has really put me off them. Don't think there is room on the market for another.
    I disagree. I think there is. I agree with Louis (their mentor) when he said there's room for both 1D and Union J. I actually think they would take some of the 1D fans away from them. Hell.. it's telling that the douchebag Simon Cowell thinks they have potential, and sees them as a threat. I think they can be great. But and here's my beef with yet another boyband: please god no more bubblegum pop. I want more mature dance music, and more mature lyrics. I love One Direction with all my heart, but their music is crap. I feel bad for them because they are forced to sing that bubblegum pop shit. It's really not good at all. If Union J can set themselves apart more from One Direction, then I think everyone will win. They do look too similar to One Direction now, ngl. If they try to be a more mature boyband, and not just market themselves towards teen girls, then I think they might have a chance, and it might set them apart from other boybands. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. For now I will support them, as I think they're better than District 3.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  22. #22

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I think Union J is a thread to One Direction. Maybe Simon Cowell told the other 3 judges ( other than Louis ) not to praise Union J too much? hahahaha

    BTW the market is big enough for another 3 Boybands - at least!

    ps

    Australia X factor has also put together a boyBand named 'The Collective' and they are doing very well. Not been in th bottom 2 all these weeks! I like Trent Bell from the group
    Last edited by White angel; October 24th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.

  23. #23
    @ The House of Grimshaw pat grimshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,914
    Blog Entries
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    … Don't think there is room on the market for another.
    Yes there is.

    The market just swallows these boys up. There are pre-pubescant girls all over the planet. They don't listen to the music. They get together and squeal regardless of what's in front of them. It's biological.

  24. #24
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Yes there is.

    The market just swallows these boys up. There are pre-pubescant girls all over the planet. They don't listen to the music. They get together and squeal regardless of what's in front of them. It's biological.
    you just exactly described how 1D could become famous. Not because they are good singers, or because they have good songs. It's totally biological.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Yes there is.

    The market just swallows these boys up. There are pre-pubescant girls all over the planet. They don't listen to the music. They get together and squeal regardless of what's in front of them. It's biological.
    LOL, this made me laugh.. because it's true. I totally agree with what you said. I don't even like One Direction's music. I usually don't listen to bubblegum pop. I like 1D because of their personalities and because they're good looking. I mean.. their music isn't terrible, but it's not what I usually prefer to listen to. I do wish they would do something else.. like dance music.. more mature music, not directed at tweens. I think that's the reason their latest single flopped too.. people do not want more of the bubblegum pop shit.

    Anyway.. back on topic.. the boys were at the Skyfall premiere a couple of days ago and they looked smashing in their matching suits!

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  26. #26

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    He is so beautiful!

  27. #27
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    ^ Yes isn't she.

  28. #28
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    He is so beautiful!
    Yes, he is What annoys me though is that everyone only cares about George.. like he's the only guy in Union J.. they're called Union for a reason.. there's four of them in the boyband I'm not lashing out on you or anything.. and people are allowed to have favorites, of course. But it kinda pisses me off when I see "I only like Union J because of George" or "I'm a fan of George.. adding him to a group won't make me like the group." Like WTF?!?! Ugh.. people are so dumb. Again, this isn't directed at you.. just something I have noticed.

    But of course George is beautiful, funny, smart, talented. So I do see why he's so well liked, don't get me wrong. My favorite is Josh though. He's gorgeous and funny.

    I hope they all do well tonight! Guess we'll only have to wait and see
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  29. #29

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Josh has been my favourite since they first turned up in the auditions, there's something about him that I find really sexy. Saying that the other guys are cute too but for me they don't match up to Josh.

    I have a similar problem with George in that he seems like the Harry Styles of the group and there seemed to be no explanation as to why they threw him into the group other than little girls would fancy him. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, I just don't see the huge appeal that he seems to draw from everyone.

    I can't understand the sudden surge in popularity for boybands. A couple of years ago, maybe two or three, it was so uncool to be in a boyband that you would probably release one single and it wouldn't chart very well and then you'd soon fade into obscurity. I won't pretend to understand why they're suddenly popular again but as a boyband fanboy I am somewhat relieved that they're back into acceptable (using the term loosely) listening.

  30. #30
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by amwao1 View Post
    Josh has been my favourite since they first turned up in the auditions, there's something about him that I find really sexy. Saying that the other guys are cute too but for me they don't match up to Josh.

    I have a similar problem with George in that he seems like the Harry Styles of the group and there seemed to be no explanation as to why they threw him into the group other than little girls would fancy him. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, I just don't see the huge appeal that he seems to draw from everyone.

    I can't understand the sudden surge in popularity for boybands. A couple of years ago, maybe two or three, it was so uncool to be in a boyband that you would probably release one single and it wouldn't chart very well and then you'd soon fade into obscurity. I won't pretend to understand why they're suddenly popular again but as a boyband fanboy I am somewhat relieved that they're back into acceptable (using the term loosely) listening.
    Same! Josh is my favorite too. Absolutely love him. He's gorgeous and funny too. I think Jaymi (he's gay btw) has a little crush on him.. which is just adorable. But I agree with you that all the boys are cute

    I think they added George to the group because all the girls loved him from the start, and they were heartbroken when he was eliminated. He doesn't have the best voice in the world, so they figured the best bet would be to bring him back and add him to a group, because boybands do well today. I can kinda see why George is so popular.. people can relate to him, he's charming, nice, funny, well mannered.. and being bullied and stuff.. it's just easy for people to relate to him. I must admit he's not my type, and I prefer Josh, but hell.. I can see why he's popular. Though I think it's a bit too much sometimes. Some people like Union J just because of him.. I don't feel that's right to the other three guys in the group.

    I think the sudden surge in boybands came with the X Factor concept.. putting people into groups, it's only natural that they would create boybands, because they really are a goldmine.. especially after One Direction's success. The fangirls have taken over, and the concept of the program makes it easy to like the boys.. we get attached, it feels like we know them. We get to see a bit into their lives every week.. then there's the boys' good looks and charm. I can totally see why they're so popular. Then again.. I must say, I think two boybands this year is a bit much.. one is fine, but two? hmm.. and MK1 going home?!? granted, I don't like their music style or whatever, but you can't deny the fact that they're talented. It was such a shame to see them leave. I feel like having two boybands left as the groups is kinda depressing, and I'm saying this as a fan of Union J.

    Don't get me wrong.. I don't hate boybands.. I don't have anything against them. I just think out of three groups, two boybands is a bit too much, you just know there will be fighting between the fans too. I mean.. I get it, boybands are popular. BUT it's also time to see something new, which is why I liked MK1 so much. On the other hand.. Union J are not bad, they can actually sing. They're definitely more than their good looks. But I do hope they do some better music than the shit One Direction has released. I'm not into bubblegum pop at all.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  31. #31
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Same! Josh is my favorite too. Absolutely love him. He's gorgeous and funny too. I think Jaymi (he's gay btw) has a little crush on him.. which is just adorable. But I agree with you that all the boys are cute

    I think they added George to the group because all the girls loved him from the start, and they were heartbroken when he was eliminated. He doesn't have the best voice in the world, so they figured the best bet would be to bring him back and add him to a group, because boybands do well today. I can kinda see why George is so popular.. people can relate to him, he's charming, nice, funny, well mannered.. and being bullied and stuff.. it's just easy for people to relate to him. I must admit he's not my type, and I prefer Josh, but hell.. I can see why he's popular. Though I think it's a bit too much sometimes. Some people like Union J just because of him.. I don't feel that's right to the other three guys in the group.

    I think the sudden surge in boybands came with the X Factor concept.. putting people into groups, it's only natural that they would create boybands, because they really are a goldmine.. especially after One Direction's success. The fangirls have taken over, and the concept of the program makes it easy to like the boys.. we get attached, it feels like we know them. We get to see a bit into their lives every week.. then there's the boys' good looks and charm. I can totally see why they're so popular. Then again.. I must say, I think two boybands this year is a bit much.. one is fine, but two? hmm.. and MK1 going home?!? granted, I don't like their music style or whatever, but you can't deny the fact that they're talented. It was such a shame to see them leave. I feel like having two boybands left as the groups is kinda depressing, and I'm saying this as a fan of Union J.

    Don't get me wrong.. I don't hate boybands.. I don't have anything against them. I just think out of three groups, two boybands is a bit too much, you just know there will be fighting between the fans too. I mean.. I get it, boybands are popular. BUT it's also time to see something new, which is why I liked MK1 so much. On the other hand.. Union J are not bad, they can actually sing. They're definitely more than their good looks. But I do hope they do some better music than the shit One Direction has released. I'm not into bubblegum pop at all.
    I think he kind of get too consumed up with boy bands ^^ I don't mean this in a offensive way, but you seem to waste too much time debating about the X-Factor boy bands ^^ But in regard to the X-Factor: You can forget that ****** Since Carolynne Poole was eliminated, you can't take that show serious. I mean, you never really could take the show seriously, but the tiny rest of the show being about music has been lost when Carolynne and Melanie have been eliminated when Rylan and many others are still there. I'm not watching the show anymore, but am rooting for Kye nonetheless. For me he's the best singer left.

  32. #32
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    I think he kind of get too consumed up with boy bands ^^ I don't mean this in a offensive way, but you seem to waste too much time debating about the X-Factor boy bands ^^ But in regard to the X-Factor: You can forget that ****** Since Carolynne Poole was eliminated, you can't take that show serious. I mean, you never really could take the show seriously, but the tiny rest of the show being about music has been lost when Carolynne and Melanie have been eliminated when Rylan and many others are still there. I'm not watching the show anymore, but am rooting for Kye nonetheless. For me he's the best
    singer left.
    I have to agree with you, the shows pretty much dying on it's arse, nobody is going to be talking about any of tonights performances, which were all pretty dire, they'll be concentrating on just how big a twat Gary Barlow made of himself.

  33. #33

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Some black and white photos of them in suits



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUIT-KYESONES-GEORGESHELLEY.jpg 
Views:	1880 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	890121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUIT-UNIONJ-INSTAGRAM.jpg 
Views:	1873 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	890122

  34. #34
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    I think he kind of get too consumed up with boy bands ^^ I don't mean this in a offensive way, but you seem to waste too much time debating about the X-Factor boy bands ^^ But in regard to the X-Factor: You can forget that ****** Since Carolynne Poole was eliminated, you can't take that show serious. I mean, you never really could take the show seriously, but the tiny rest of the show being about music has been lost when Carolynne and Melanie have been eliminated when Rylan and many others are still there. I'm not watching the show anymore, but am rooting for Kye nonetheless. For me he's the best singer left.
    Well.. I don't take them THAT seriously.. I'm only a fan. Obviously I will root for them and have opinions when I'm a fan. Union J aren't even my favorites.. James Arthur is. And the fact remains that Rylan and Christopher are still on because people vote for them. I do think the judges favorite some acts over others though.. don't get me wrong. Jahmene has a strong voice, but is boring as hell.. but the judges still gush all over him every week.. so yeah, idk. My favorite to win is James, and I hope he does. He's a very unique and talented artist. Oh, and btw.. I came in too late for Carolynne.. but voting Melanie off is fine. She was shouting, not singing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Some black and white photos of them in suits



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUIT-KYESONES-GEORGESHELLEY.jpg 
Views:	1880 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	890121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUIT-UNIONJ-INSTAGRAM.jpg 
Views:	1873 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	890122
    Thanks for the pics! love them
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  35. #35
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I don't like James Arthur at all. All his "unique" and "original" covers are just copies of someone who has made a unique and original cover. And he gets praised for this. I really don't like him..

    And Rylan could have long be gone, if Louis Walsh wasn't deaf. I really hate Louis now, I can't stand watching him. Like I said, I'm done with the ****** Jahmene is really boring, but Melanie's shouting - for me - sounded much better than Rylan, Jade, MK1, District 3 and Lucy.

    And I agree, the show is dying, the ratings are declining and that's because the ppl want to see talent. Louis always says being a star is about entertainment bla bla. But who is the biggest and most successful singer at the moment? Adele! Tell Adele the music buisness is all about entertainment, please!

  36. #36
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    I don't like James Arthur at all. All his "unique" and "original" covers are just copies of someone who has made a unique and original cover. And he gets praised for this. I really don't like him..

    And Rylan could have long be gone, if Louis Walsh wasn't deaf. I really hate Louis now, I can't stand watching him. Like I said, I'm done with the ****** Jahmene is really boring, but Melanie's shouting - for me - sounded much better than Rylan, Jade, MK1, District 3 and Lucy.

    And I agree, the show is dying, the ratings are declining and that's because the ppl want to see talent. Louis always says being a star is about entertainment bla bla. But who is the biggest and most successful singer at the moment? Adele! Tell Adele the music buisness is all about entertainment, please!
    James Arthur is unique. He has a great voice and always puts his own spin on the songs. Of course he sings covers.. he's not allowed to sing his own songs. This is X Factor. I don't really think it's fair to blame him for that though.

    I agree with you about Rylan, he's a joke. But please don't blame the Louis.. Nicole is his mentor. Blame her for putting him through to the finals. Louis had nothing to do with it. Agree that Jahmene is boring though.. great voice, but oh so boring. He doesn't have the X Factor. Everyone loves Lucy and I don't get it.. she doesn't have the best voice at all. I'm so glad Melanie's shouting is gone. Everyone commented on her shouting and it annoyed people so much that she was voted home, and deservedly so. Jade is overall BAD, and I hope she goes home today. MK1 were great and unique, but not mainstream enough for the X Factor voters, unfortunately. And I still stand by what I said about District 3.. I think they're overrated as hell. I am more impressed with Union J tbh. Better voices, they look hotter, and they're better at entertaining and interacting with the audience than District 3. I think they have great potential.

    Maybe the talent is not as good this year as previous years.. but you still have some acts that make the show worth watching, like James, Ella and Union J. I will continue to watch as long as they're on. And James Arthur is still my favorite to win the whole thing.

    Anyway.. don't let us get too negative here. Lets just enjoy the hotness that was Union J yesterday





    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  37. #37
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,618
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    The main problem with the X-Factor now is that the show has become more important than the acts. Whilst Simon Cowell's attitude is one of 'any publicity is good publicity', he's losing sight of what the public actually want. When the ratings drop, instead of fixing the main causes ie. crap judging decisions at boot camp level and judge's houses, he adds a 'twist' or creates some other controversy to try and boost the numbers.

    That said, the voting public must share the larger part of the blame. As I said in the D3 thread, the vast majority can't tell the difference between latent talent and the arse end of a donkey. This is why we still have the ridiculousness that is Rylan still in the show when Melanie and Carolynne have been ousted.

    In theory, the final will consist of James Arthur, Jade Ellis and Ella Henderson. However, my worry with the girls is that one sounds like Cher most of the time, and the other like Gabrielle. Therefore, I'd rather we had either UJ or D3 instead of one of the girls. Jahmene and Kye desperately need major personality transplants if they want to be considered as 'marketable'. Lucy - although undoubtedly talented - is very much a 'niche' entity, and will certainly get a deal out it - and to be honest, Chris Maloney may well get a deal because of his 'nice boy' motif that is marketable to 'middle England Daniel O'Donnell' type of fans.

    The bottom line is that Simon Cowell wants to find an act that can sell records and fill stadiums - he doesn't really care about who wins. If you look at previous winners, you'll see that with the exception of Leona Lewis, 2nd and 3rd place artists have been far more successful than winners. It's the potential not always the perfection of something that those of us in the business of auditioning are always looking for. Unfortunately, members of the public rarely see any further past the performance taking place in front of them.

    If UnionJ lighten up a bit and continue improving as they have been, then I can easily see a deal for them at the end of this too. As much as I hate to say it, last night they were much better than D3.

  38. #38

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yes, he is What annoys me though is that everyone only cares about George.. like he's the only guy in Union J.. they're called Union for a reason.. there's four of them in the boyband I'm not lashing out on you or anything.. and people are allowed to have favorites, of course. But it kinda pisses me off when I see "I only like Union J because of George" or "I'm a fan of George.. adding him to a group won't make me like the group." Like WTF?!?! Ugh.. people are so dumb. Again, this isn't directed at you.. just something I have noticed.

    But of course George is beautiful, funny, smart, talented. So I do see why he's so well liked, don't get me wrong. My favorite is Josh though. He's gorgeous and funny.

    I hope they all do well tonight! Guess we'll only have to wait and see
    I'm sorry but as much as I think George looks adorable, how do you you know he is smart? I presume you haven't met the guy or know what his grades were like at college.

  39. #39
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by zain19 View Post
    I'm sorry but as much as I think George looks adorable, how do you you know he is smart? I presume you haven't met the guy or know what his grades were like at college.
    True.. lol. Idk.. it's more like he comes across in interviews and such.. I guess I should rather say well spoken and articulate. I know that's not the same thing as being smart. But I really don't see why you come into the thread just to say that.. like don't you have anything else to add?
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  40. #40
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Well, he takes the praise for "changing the songs" so "he makes them his own", then he can take the blame of "stealing" the version of the songs. I mean the "puts his own spin on the songs" is wrong. The spin was already there. It's not about him singing original songs.

    I can blame Louis because Louis saved the bullshit act Rylan over the fantastic Carolynne Poole. I hate Nicole as well, although she slowly starts to grow on me, because her criticism (except for her own acts) is fair and honest and true.
    Of course, District 3 are overrated. I don't think they're hot and they solo voices are nothing special. The reason why they are still in the competition is, that they're boys in a band.

    I don't see what the judges like about Jade. I don't like the tone of her voice AT ALL. It sounds annoying to me. Although I give the fact to Jahmene that he has great control over his voice, I don't like its' tone and I don't like that he's "oversinging" every song. It's unnecessary. In general, I think that the wrong acts are over-hyped. Jahmene is boring but is hyped, Rylan isn't entertaining but annoying, District 3 <<<<<<<<< Union J, Ella always sounds the same, no versatility, same goes with Lucy. I like Lucy and Ella, but they're way too overhyped. Some call Ella the best singer the X-Factor ever had. I can't remember that Leona Lewis or Alexandra Burke ever didn't hit the right note. I can't say that about Ella.

    I agree with what someone else said. The show isn't about the talent, it's about the ****** They try to create scandals so ppl tune in, but don't realize that it actually is responsible for ratings declining. I like to remember the good old seasons, when it was (mostly) about talent. Not always, but mostly. I gotta say, even I could be a better judge and mentor than Louis Walsh right now. I'm pretty sure, everyone could. If they want to get the show back on track, get rid off Louis, Tulisa and Nicole, and get Cheryl and Dannii back on. That's my opinion.
    And as a last note: the only contestant of the live show, that I really liked from the beginning, was Carolynne. When she was axed, the show was over for me. I only watch some of the performances on youtube (for example Kye and Union J). Since someone has to win, I hope it's Kye. And I hope District 3 get the boot tonight. Just to get that annoying attitude off Louis Walsh. He thinks he's the best because he's got Union J and District 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    James Arthur is unique. He has a great voice and always puts his own spin on the songs. Of course he sings covers.. he's not allowed to sing his own songs. This is X Factor. I don't really think it's fair to blame him for that though.

    I agree with you about Rylan, he's a joke. But please don't blame the Louis.. Nicole is his mentor. Blame her for putting him through to the finals. Louis had nothing to do with it. Agree that Jahmene is boring though.. great voice, but oh so boring. He doesn't have the X Factor. Everyone loves Lucy and I don't get it.. she doesn't have the best voice at all. I'm so glad Melanie's shouting is gone. Everyone commented on her shouting and it annoyed people so much that she was voted home, and deservedly so. Jade is overall BAD, and I hope she goes home today. MK1 were great and unique, but not mainstream enough for the X Factor voters, unfortunately. And I still stand by what I said about District 3.. I think they're overrated as hell. I am more impressed with Union J tbh. Better voices, they look hotter, and they're better at entertaining and interacting with the audience than District 3. I think they have great potential.

    Maybe the talent is not as good this year as previous years.. but you still have some acts that make the show worth watching, like James, Ella and Union J. I will continue to watch as long as they're on. And James Arthur is still my favorite to win the whole thing.

    Anyway.. don't let us get too negative here. Lets just enjoy the hotness that was Union J yesterday






  41. #41
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Saved by Gary, how predictable.

  42. #42
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,618
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I was REALLY surprised they were in the sing-off tonight! They really shouldn't have been there. However, they still need to lighten up though. They're too serious on the show, and that isn't doing them any favours.

  43. #43
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    fuck the moronic voters. I cannot deal right now.. fuck them straight to hell
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  44. #44
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I'm wondering how many people actually do vote nowadays, i know i've never been tempted to hand over any money to Simon Cowell.

    No doubt now there fans have had a shock they'll actually vote next week.

  45. #45

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I'm surprised they were in the bottom 2, no way should they have been saved over Jade, especially after their sing off was truly one of the worst sing offs any contestant has produced in a long while.

  46. #46
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyy View Post
    I'm surprised they were in the bottom 2, no way should they have been saved over Jade, especially after their sing off was truly one of the worst sing offs any contestant has produced in a long while.
    Quite agree, she sang them off the stage, Nicole and Gary's reason for getting rid of her were nothing short of moronic, You can tell that Tulisa can't stand being near him.

  47. #47

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    I know. Tulisa gets a lot of (unwarranted imo) stick for being a chav etc, but she was very gracious about it. Especially after what Gary said to her last night, what a prick

    Jade was equally gracious, but I expect she knew she only had a few weeks in her if she was lucky. I'll miss her

  48. #48
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyy View Post
    I'm surprised they were in the bottom 2, no way should they have been saved over Jade, especially after their sing off was truly one of the worst sing offs any contestant has produced in a long while.
    Well.. the way I see it, Union J gave the better performance on Saturday, but Jade had the better sing off. So for me they were kinda on the same level. But of course I don't expect the haters to see it that way. And this is called THE X FACTOR. You're supposed to pick someone who has the little extra, and that happens to be Union J, not Jade.

    And the boys were really nervous. I actually don't think it's fair to call it the worst sing off in a long time. They are so young and new at this.. they've only been a group for a short while. And they didn't see this coming either.. it was a total shock. I think Jade kinda knew.. so she was more prepared, both mentally and singing wise. And you know.. sometimes it's not always about JUST the sing off. Jade has had two bad performances, and actually deserved to be in the bottom. Union J did not deserve to be there.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  49. #49

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    fuck the moronic voters. I cannot deal right now.. fuck them straight to hell
    Can see that many of Union J fans are not voting ! Totally shocked that they are at bottom 2.

    Agree with you that the contestant need that little extra 'X' factor. No dout it's a singing contest, but at the end of the day, can the act that wins stay as popular?

    I truely believe that Union J has the 'staying' power in the music industry.

  50. #50
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band Union J - X factor UK 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by White angel View Post
    Can see that many of Union J fans are not voting ! Totally shocked that they are at bottom 2.

    Agree with you that the contestant need that little extra 'X' factor. No dout it's a singing contest, but at the end of the day, can the act that wins stay as popular?

    I truely believe that Union J has the 'staying' power in the music industry.
    I have no words.. I'm just as shocked as you are. I'm guessing that the Union J haters are voting for District 3. That, and the Union J fans thought they were safe so they forgot to vote.

    Just look at them.. they're nearly crying!







    George said "we're going home":



    Josh even had to fucking comfort JJ, because he was so upset!



    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.