Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I had AWESOME Evening!!!

It was around 5 pm and my Straight Macho Friend came my house for some Techie Stuff. i always used to find him so hot and sexy..
    Being alone at home, i thought it was the great chance to get it done with him. I while sitting besides him on my desktop suddenly while chatting slipped my hand on his crouch.. and in internals while talking i kept doing it.. I asked him If he has a gal friend and He at his dismay told him sad break off with her..

i told him wat all u used to like with a gal being done most?? His answer was just 2 words "Getting Sucked".. He also added. "I can get sucked by anybody while being Horny"..
    I repeated "ANYBODY".. He just grinned and didn't say anything.. I also told him that i like being sucked whoever it is since the pleasure is heavens..

i dunno wat happened in me and i asked him jeeringly "Let me Try this girly Stuff".. He at first hesitated but finally grinning laid on bed and i started.. it was almost an hour for i sucked him.. My GHosh he fucked my mouth and Swallowed off all in my mouth.. My most memorable evening and my first experience with ST8 man..
    Last edited by Lazypunk; October 17th, 2012 at 07:43 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: I had AWESOME Evening!!!

Definitely i would love to meet him again and again.. i initially had a thought if we no more be in touch but we had a phone talk and had met outside again for a coffee.. i think he wont mind me him to suck again.. I wud love to be fucked by st8 man into my ASS hole!!

JUB Addicts
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

great story
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!