JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7882838488 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,150 of 5211
  1. #4101

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I'm real pissed off at what led up to jockboy leaving. I sure hope it doesn't go unpunished.

  2. #4102

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    I'm real pissed off at what led up to jockboy leaving. I sure hope it doesn't go unpunished.
    What was it that led jockboy to leave?
    .

  3. #4103
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    What was it that led jockboy to leave?
    Yes, what did i miss. what went down ?

  4. #4104

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Yes, what did i miss. what went down ?
    I don't know. I don't know if his name was Jockboy or JockBoy87.
    .

  5. #4105
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,648

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I don't know. I don't know if his name was Jockboy or JockBoy87.
    Bolded. . .
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  6. #4106

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    ^
    Thanks, JASG.
    .

  7. #4107
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,679
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Don't know exactly but there was a thread, can't remember if he started it, and can't remember what it was about, that he got a bit of nasty shit flung his way for no apparent reason. Thread was deleted.

    I don't know if this precipitated his self-deleting, but the shit throwing was uncalled for.
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  8. #4108

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    Don't know exactly but there was a thread, can't remember if he started it, and can't remember what it was about, that he got a bit of nasty shit flung his way for no apparent reason. Thread was deleted.

    I don't know if this precipitated his self-deleting, but the shit throwing was uncalled for.
    It happens... now look over here please.



    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  9. #4109
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    Don't know exactly but there was a thread, can't remember if he started it, and can't remember what it was about, that he got a bit of nasty shit flung his way for no apparent reason. Thread was deleted.

    I don't know if this precipitated his self-deleting, but the shit throwing was uncalled for.
    Mud-slinging should be an Olympic Sport. JUB gets gold every time.

  10. #4110
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,648

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Some boys can be absolute fucktards.

    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  11. #4111
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,701

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Why do people come to air a grievance, yet don't ? It's always someone did something to someone. If you're angry about something to the point it's worth a post, then say what the hell you're angry about!!! Fill in the blanks. Who are you angry with and why?

  12. #4112
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,648

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Why do people come to air a grievance, yet don't ?
    That's all the post was worth to me. I was upset, needed somewhere to vent, so I came here. Had no reason to involve others any more than that, so I didn't. Pretty simple actually.
    It's always someone did something to someone. If you're angry about something to the point it's worth a post, then say what the hell you're angry about!!! Fill in the blanks. Who are you angry with and why?
    Boy drama with a new friend. He's getting treated like shit by someone who supposedly cares about him.
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  13. #4113
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    ^ Are you comforting him ?

  14. #4114
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,648

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    ^ Maybe
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  15. #4115

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I found this oddly funny -

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  16. #4116
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I found this oddly funny -

    LMAO. that's fucked up.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  17. #4117
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,921
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I found this oddly funny -

    Lol! Yeah you would be surprised camera angles can get away with a lot of things LOL! Have you seen those post showing how movie sex scenes are filmed? Lol. Close up of hand and some body parts lol.

  18. #4118

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Why was the discussion of jockboy deleted?

  19. #4119

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Why was the discussion of jockboy deleted?
    See my post # 4108 ^^^^
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  20. #4120
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Why was the discussion of jockboy deleted?
    I'm surprised this post hasn't been deleted yet.

  21. #4121

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread









  22. #4122
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I too find it odd that JockBoy left. Presumably I'm guessing it was over one of those oh-so-frequent, stale, boring, repetitive political pursefights they're always having over in CE&P? What I find strange is that given the same old rhetoric is posted daily in the Democrat vs Republican 'debates' over there, I'm confused what would suddenly make him angry or upset enough to self-delete?



    (not helped of course by the usual kneejerk Mod Towers practice of cover-up, denial, code of silence, etc.)



    I do wish the mods would stop acting like the KGB around here, it begins to be insulting and patronising.

  23. #4123

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    I too find it odd that JockBoy left. Presumably I'm guessing it was over one of those oh-so-frequent, stale, boring, repetitive political pursefights they're always having over in CE&P? What I find strange is that given the same old rhetoric is posted daily in the Democrat vs Republican 'debates' over there, I'm confused what would suddenly make him angry or upset enough to self-delete?



    (not helped of course by the usual kneejerk Mod Towers practice of cover-up, denial, code of silence, etc.)



    I do wish the mods would stop acting like the KGB around here, it begins to be insulting and patronising.
    This.

    I've called it North Korean style of censorship in CE&P. Posts and threads are deleted at will. You can take a long time composing a post only to have it selectively wiped away, soft deleted by a JUB staff member.

    JUB protects their own. It's not allowed to be discussed.

  24. #4124
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,701

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    It seems that the people who run this place are afraid any friction or disagreement will scare away new members. I don't see it that way. All the censorship and "put on a happy face" stuff just makes this place seem totally phony. Real people have disagreements, arguments, and yes, occasionally trade personal insults.


    That being said.....someone PLEASE PM me so I'll at least know what it is that the guy behind the curtain is keeping hidden.

  25. #4125
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    This.

    I've called it North Korean style of censorship in CE&P. Posts and threads are deleted at will. You can take a long time composing a post only to have it selectively wiped away, soft deleted by a JUB staff member.

    JUB protects their own. It's not allowed to be discussed.
    Come on Bobbie.....

    You are telling me in the post you have soft deleted you were unaware of the blatant name calling usually focused on two members now that Pixel is gone?

    It is one thing to complain "Oh my Becky, oh my, the post just up and went missing" and knowing why it was deleted. I can see other members who did not do anything that violates post rules then complaining when whole threads disappear because a couple members turn it into a shit show. Often many of the unpaid staff clean those up when they have time and the threads return minus a few posts....

    I can see how frustrating having something you worked really hard on disappear would be but if you add in things that you think someone else can just edit out... then expect deletion. There simply are not enough MODs to do the job of holding hands anymore. And yes they have tried to approach folks about helping and each and everyone says NO. Why do you think long standing members, familiar to the forums, would say "absolutely not" to playing substitute teacher to the alternative classroom with special needs?

    I have encouraged them to simply use the infraction / temp ban / perma-ban system. If they would take the extra time to infract members then they could alter the rapid deterioration into a shit show that occurs regularly. However, with reduced staff and with everyone demanding to have an explicit play by play explanation of what baiting or insulting another member consist of.... then handing out infractions for twenty people results in three times as much work.

    But you know it sure is fun to just bitch about it toooo
    Last edited by JayHawk; May 5th, 2013 at 08:21 AM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #4126

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    ^.... no, no.... there's more going on than that.

  27. #4127
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    mmmkay....

    What Illuminati thing is going on?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #4128
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Come on Bobbie.....

    You are telling me in the post you have soft deleted you were unaware of the blatant name calling usually focused on two members now that Pixel is gone?

    It is one thing to complain "Oh my Becky, oh my, the post just up and went missing" and knowing why it was deleted. I can see other members who did not do anything that violates post rules then complaining when whole threads disappear because a couple members turn it into a shit show. Often many of the unpaid staff clean those up when they have time and the threads return minus a few posts....

    I can see how frustrating having something you worked really hard on disappear would be but if you add in things that you think someone else can just edit out... then expect deletion. There simply are not enough MODs to do the job of holding hands anymore. And yes they have tried to approach folks about helping and each and everyone says NO. Why do you think long standing members, familiar to the forums, would say "absolutely not" to playing substitute teacher to the alternative classroom with special needs?

    I have encouraged them to simply use the infraction / temp ban / perma-ban system. If they would take the extra time to infract members then they could alter the rapid deterioration into a shit show that occurs regularly. However, with reduced staff and with everyone demanding to have an explicit play by play explanation of what baiting or insulting another member consist of.... then handing out infractions for twenty people results in three times as much work.

    But you know it sure is fun to just bitch about it toooo
    No one has asked me to be a mod, i'd be useless over in CE&P, but give me HT.

    I await the call.

  29. #4129
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No one has asked me to be a mod, i'd be useless over in CE&P, but give me HT.

    I await the call.
    Methinks you might be a bit controversial to be a moderator but based on number of posts you certainly have the time to devote.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  30. #4130
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    You are telling me in the post you have soft deleted you were unaware of the blatant name calling usually focused on two members now that Pixel is gone?
    chance1 and Benvolio?



    I've no idea why you all take their deluded anti-Obama ramblings so seriously over there - they don't convince anyone or persuade anyone with their silliness, so why always get into a name-calling tirade with them like in a school playground?

    Face it, I think you all in CE&P actually ENJOY getting a rise out of them and they out of you. It's like a sport.

  31. #4131
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    chance1 and Benvolio?



    I've no idea why you all take their deluded anti-Obama ramblings so seriously over there - they don't convince anyone or persuade anyone with their silliness, so why always get into a name-calling tirade with them like in a school playground?

    Face it, I think you all in CE&P actually ENJOY getting a rise out of them and they out of you. It's like a sport.
    Purses really start flying when you name names but I wasn't thinking of Benvolio. I agree that having alternate opinions is really the only reason to post in CEP. I think some members get so angry because while the views represented may be minority on JUB they are not minority opinions in our society. So we end up taking out our grief over the entire group of folks rather than the two or three posters that choose to voice those opinions. Still everyone agreeing over and over and saying the same thing is the most boring shit that has ever existed.

    The problem, as I see it, is a desire to hold everything ever said by a member against them when ever a thread is posted. Used to be you would get infracted and deleted if the primary purpose of your thread was another poster. But now because of light moderation it just plays out over and over. When I started CEP had five mods that were all fairly active... now it has three. One of which hasn't been on in months, another that is full time employed with massive work hours. That leaves one mod who cannot possibly monitor 24/7. Since the mods have a deliberative process that involves at least another mod to make the harsh decisions like banning, then you get soft deletes with no explanation because they have to move onto the other 35 reported issues.

    That is in one forum. Each Mod typically has multiples... http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showgroups.php

    P.S. I think the Drag Queen purse fights are much more vicious over here in Hottie Tottie
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  32. #4132
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No one has asked me to be a mod, i'd be useless over in CE&P, but give me HT.

    I await the call.
    You can moderate ME Seth.

  33. #4133
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    chance1 and Benvolio?
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Purses really start flying when you name names but I wasn't thinking of Benvolio.
    chance1 and Jack_Springer?



    You make a good point that it's maybe a case of venting on them as they're the only ones around who represent the hidden masses of the 'popular' far-right in the U.S. (hidden from JUB that is) - which leads me to say maybe they're NOT as similar as you think - no respectable or true American right-winger would ever dare step foot onto a gay porn forum, and they'd definitely not IDENTIFY as gay! Didn't they know they can be cured with the help of Christ our Lord? Are they not believers? Are they not in ex-gay therapy? However much I may disagree in the most part with their politics, I doubt that JUBbers like chance1/JackSpringer/Benvolio would hold any truck with that nonsense.

    You know, I wonder if there's a political forum out there where the roles are reversed - something like JustUsRednecks or JustUsTeabaggers - where there's only one or two lone voices who speak for gay rights and liberal values and they have the whole board pouring scorn on them. Wouldn't it be a strange choice for someone ideological to stay amongst those who disagree so vehemently with you? What would they 'get' out of it? I'm neither attacking or defending them just musing about their reasons.

  34. #4134
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    chance1 and Jack_Springer?



    You make a good point that it's maybe a case of venting on them as they're the only ones around who represent the hidden masses of the 'popular' far-right in the U.S. (hidden from JUB that is) - which leads me to say maybe they're NOT as similar as you think - no respectable or true American right-winger would ever dare step foot onto a gay porn forum, and they'd definitely not IDENTIFY as gay! Didn't they know they can be cured with the help of Christ our Lord? Are they not believers? Are they not in ex-gay therapy? However much I may disagree in the most part with their politics, I doubt that JUBbers like chance1/JackSpringer/Benvolio would hold any truck with that nonsense.

    You know, I wonder if there's a political forum out there where the roles are reversed - something like JustUsRednecks or JustUsTeabaggers - where there's only one or two lone voices who speak for gay rights and liberal values and they have the whole board pouring scorn on them. Wouldn't it be a strange choice for someone ideological to stay amongst those who disagree so vehemently with you? What would they 'get' out of it? I'm neither attacking or defending them just musing about their reasons.
    Many of us have often wondered the same thing. There was a time when agreeing with some conservative ideas did not mean abject worship of all the tenants. But then again at that point in time both parties embraced formalized stigmatization of the LGBT community. Since then not only have the ideas of the right strayed much further right but the democrats embraced our community. Yet i still have issue with both parties. I don't think either represents me. The left has set the bar high for conservatives to change or become irrelevant. The ignorance based irrational fears and hate can only go so far. Especially in this information overloaded world. Still I think we will see a relevant right party emerge from their tribulations that encourages self sufficiency versus state supplied solutions to all ills.

    This is getting to be a CEP post... not really my intention. just that i can see holding those values previously and I can see criticizing the current admin. The frothy mouthed embracing of right ideology and conspiracies is what boggles my mind. How can anyone be plugged into the world and paying attention and buy into such nonsense? I have no idea.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  35. #4135
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    The frothy mouthed embracing of right ideology and conspiracies is what boggles my mind. How can anyone be plugged into the world and paying attention and buy into such nonsense? I have no idea.
    It's because of the EMOTION it engenders, regardless of the logic or reason of the words that are said. Anger, if cultivated, can be an addictive quality. That is why daily news stories and opinion pieces and new angles are needed on a regular basis - it's their 'fix' of outrage for the day. To be honest it exists on both sides - and I've no time for it.

  36. #4136
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,731
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I have encouraged them to simply use the infraction / temp ban / perma-ban system. If they would take the extra time to infract members then they could alter the rapid deterioration into a shit show
    Um, wait...are you saying that infractions are nowadays rare or possibly nonexistent? Admittedly I haven't seen anybody mention infractions in what seems almost forever...I assumed they still existed, and I would hope that I would get an infraction if I did something inappropriate. Figuring out WHY something is an infraction, if the reason seems to be obscure, is a way of learning.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    Things that come to those who wait, are often left over from whoever got there first. (source: pharmaceutical spam 2007)

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  37. #4137

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Those guys who brrmm brrmmm ...motorcycle during quiet hours (12 am) needs to be fucked or else...they might doing that stunt to show people how CUNTY they are..

  38. #4138
    rip Angalifu
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,960
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    Those guys who brrmm brrmmm ...motorcycle during quiet hours (12 am) needs to be fucked or else...they might doing that stunt to show people how CUNTY they are..
    They're fags.

    “Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.” ~ Mark Twain

  39. #4139
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,701

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Well I don't know if this qualifies for a vent or gripe or what, but I just got a PM saying "UP YOURS!!!" I'm not offended or angry or anything... I'd just like to say...Thank you, for caring enough, to go out of your way to recognise my contribution...

  40. #4140
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    why

    am

    i

    so

    lazy?

    i

    don't

    feel

    like

    doing

    shit.

    can't

    even

    get

    up

    to

    eat.

    managed

    to

    jerk

    off

    3

    times

    today

    though.

    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  41. #4141
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    It's because of the EMOTION it engenders, regardless of the logic or reason of the words that are said. Anger, if cultivated, can be an addictive quality. That is why daily news stories and opinion pieces and new angles are needed on a regular basis - it's their 'fix' of outrage for the day. To be honest it exists on both sides - and I've no time for it.
    I agree. If you can see it online the Daily Show over here did a segment yesterday (May 6th) with the CNN International Anchor Christiane Amanpour. I catch her regularly and she really speaks the facts instead of the national news over here which is filled with angry opinion. They covered that very topic and how it is making the argument NOT what it should be nationally. I couldnt have agreed more.

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Um, wait...are you saying that infractions are nowadays rare or possibly nonexistent? Admittedly I haven't seen anybody mention infractions in what seems almost forever...I assumed they still existed, and I would hope that I would get an infraction if I did something inappropriate. Figuring out WHY something is an infraction, if the reason seems to be obscure, is a way of learning.
    I agree with this as well. However, being a volunteer position and the natural burnout associated with moderation, I can see why many long time mods have stepped back. That leaves the few with too much to do. I hate the way we treat our mods. Every one of them were frequent posters with their own personaility. But then we had the JUB morality police make it impossible for a Moderator to have an opinion. So it is like being a cop. You come here daily to wade through whatever shitstorm has brewed. So yeah i can see why they only delete and move on... at some point no one would care.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  42. #4142

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    They're fags.


  43. #4143

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Nothing extraordinary today..the circumstance pushing me low key

  44. #4144
    Chief Meteorologist
    jdcnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dallas-Fort Worth
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,814
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I honestly wish I would just fucking puke, already. Feeling like shit would actually be good compared to how I feel, right now. Stomach cramps are killing me, and I don't know why. The last thing I ate was a peanut and granola bar, early this morning, from my store. God, someone just shoot me, please!


  45. #4145

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Well I don't know if this qualifies for a vent or gripe or what, but I just got a PM saying "UP YOURS!!!" .....
    Giancarlo used to send one like that to me!
    .

  46. #4146
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Sitting in Starbucks and WTF?! It is like the music selection tapped my ipod mixes: Circle Game, Brand New Colony, Strawberry Avalanche, Bedshaped.

    Fuck this weather too. It's only 65F but the humidity is at 95%.

  47. #4147
    Sex God travis82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    508

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Gay Men who give Gay Men in general a bad reputation.






    Just because you're gay, that doesn't mean you get a "free pass" to openly touch, fondle or grope a women's breasts.

    That is so wrong. It's no different from molesting.

    As a gay man myself, I find it offensive and disrespectful.

  48. #4148
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Oh fuck she's especially hot in that clip. I've always got a weakness for Miss Scarlet Jo.

  49. #4149

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    …a weakness for Miss Scarlet Jo.
    Is there anything in particular about her which brings on this weakness in you?
    .

  50. #4150
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Is there anything in particular about her which brings on this weakness in you?
    Can't pinpoint it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.