JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 59101115 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 3420
  1. #451
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    ^ Pretend I clicked the "like" button.

    Lex

  2. #452

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    ...I've always got to buy clothes a size larger than is appropriate for my shoulders/upper body if I don't want it to be super tight around my stomach....
    I completely sympathise. The stomach is a delicate organ which is constantly expanding and contracting according to its contents. We shouldn't be straining it behind tight belts. Wearing braces would be better for us but stupid fashion dictates against it. It's insane!

  3. #453
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,140
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    FUCK!!!! so i'm sick right now. i have the flu and i'm going to blame my father for this shit too. he wants to do this pathetic lazy guy "woe is me" shit where he's coughing every single 5 minutes everywhere and the whole nine. he's touching everything in the fridge, touching the cookies, watching the plates with his bare fucking hands, sneezing in the shower spreading his shit everywhere. eventually one of us was going to catch his shit. dude doesn't like to take responsibility for NOTHING. for the past 2 weeks, he hasn't bothered to take care of his shit. he took all the damn nyquil and shit. didn't bother to buy any back either. that's what he likes to do. somebody buys something and he uses that shit so by the time you need it, he takes it all and doesn't bother to look back or has a conscience for that matter where he's like "i should buy this back since i used it all". everything is someone elses duty in his eyes. i told his ass off when i was lying in bed today telling him that HE was the one that got me sick and he's ready to talk about i caught it from somebody else outside. caught it from somebody else outside my ass. you know exactly what the fuck you were doing. take some responsibility for your shit man. it's YOUR sickness so get your ass, buy some theraflu, drink some lemon tea or whatever the fuck else to get yourself better.

    he tried to do the same bullshit with his pnemonia awhile back. trying to make it someone elses responsibility. he has some bills from the hospital and he damn well knows that he's going to pay for that shit. he's brushing that shit to my mom hoping that she pays for it just like the time his bitch ass faked a heart attack 6 years ago and tried to pit the hospital bill on my mother. man, this is hell. can't wait to get out of here because this is too much bullshit going on in here. i can't stand my father.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  4. #454
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I can relate to that last sentence. I loved, honoured and revered my father for years.

    Then I met the bastard. Two days of him and I knew that mom did a better job when

    she picked the substitute.

    Just hope my son never feels that way...

  5. #455
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,140
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    did that 2013 confessions thread just disappear into thin air?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  6. #456

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Yes. Clean Up in Aisle 4. The MIB have to come in and erase everyones' memory of it ever happening.

    Now... look at me...

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  7. #457
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,140
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Yes. Clean Up in Aisle 4. The MIB have to come in and erase everyones' memory of it ever happening.

    Now... look at me...

    that's some crazy shit. all cause of that shit yesterday with benderboy or whatever. was it really that serious where they had to delete the thread? i know that the thread veered off topic a lot where it became everything else but a confession thread but still though..

    was there something else that happened in that thread where it had to go?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  8. #458

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Dunno. I thought people had valid points, and IMO I didn't think it got TOO out of hand... and yet, it's mysteriously missing.

    Probably best not to talk about it too much or this one will be next?

    Look at me please...

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  9. #459
    Sex God Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I guess the 2013 confessions thread is very controversy right now, and just when the plot thicken you get that fucken

    TO BE CONTINUE

  10. #460
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,140
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Dunno. I thought people had valid points, and IMO I didn't think it got TOO out of hand... and yet, it's mysteriously missing.

    Probably best not to talk about it too much or this one will be next?

    Look at me please...

    true. if what happened in that thread carried on to over here then goodbye thread.

    but hey, in regards to that thread, it was what it was. just wanted to see how the drama in that thread played out.

    about to go to sleep though to get rid of this flu.

    not about to look into that device either. it looks like it hurts the brain. would rather get a colon cleansing.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  11. #461
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Oh shit....oh dear....

    I bloody well knew I should have

    cobbled together some notes, how

    can I be sure IT (whatever it was)

    ever happened??????


  12. #462
    Sex God Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Well I think if anyone needs to vent its this thread as I guess its the whole purmose of this thread.
    If the Mods delete or close it then they are just taking away freedom of speach and are trying to cover up something.
    I think as long as we are polite in expressing our views I don't see the problem.

  13. #463
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread



    Lex

  14. #464
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    that's some crazy shit. all cause of that shit yesterday with benderboy or whatever. was it really that serious where they had to delete the thread? i know that the thread veered off topic a lot where it became everything else but a confession thread but still though..

    was there something else that happened in that thread where it had to go?
    If they banned him like it says in the EULA, the problem would have gone away. It's that liberal pussyfooting that frustrates me. Rules are rules and they bend for nobody.

  15. #465

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    If they banned him like it says in the EULA, the problem would have gone away. It's that liberal pussyfooting that frustrates me. Rules are rules and they bend for nobody.
    They bend for some people.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  16. #466
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,779
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    It really wasn't that bad.

    I think Quasar got his feelings hurt.
    Yea, everyone is expressing their feelings politely and handle it rationally. Some threads are even worst but it has never been deleted. I am very disappointed that great lengths is done to protect Bender, I like the guy but he deserves a lil bit of frustration because he has deceived everyone.

  17. #467
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Actually, several vituperative souls here were borderline CoC violators with their

    thinly disguised vitirol fairly dripping from their postings.

    The fucking Ivory Tower assessed a situation, acted on it and a plethora of pissy

    closet Queens attack. Far more loud mouth screechings than ever happened when

    the Tower ogres just castrated any accused in a willy-nilly fashion. Maybe some of

    us need to take the week-end off, get collective heads out of collective asses and

    start afresh on Monday....
    ****************************************
    ****************************************

    here are my contributions....

    ...

    Last edited by Lefty; January 18th, 2013 at 06:59 PM.

  18. #468
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,687

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    I had something written to rant on here, but I decided to say "Fuck it" and move on
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  19. #469
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post


    Lex
    The sad part about that gif is that I realize that the kid is trying to conjugate "ayunar" on the chalkboard which means "to fast". His writing is deplorable so it took some effort to read it. At first I thought ayer but that is wrong.

  20. #470
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    So Hunty......take a lesson from your ^ post and name the names you seem to want to name.

    Goose, gander and sauce buddy...let the brouhahah begin.

    BTW, just because we disagree here doesn't mean I hate or am going to put

    you on ignore like some stupid bastards around here are wont to do.

  21. #471
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    The sad part about that gif is that I realize that the kid is trying to conjugate "ayunar" on the chalkboard which means "to fast". His writing is deplorable so it took some effort to read it. At first I thought ayer but that is wrong.
    Maybe he is about to do it correctly, to show whoever did it first that they did it wrong. Thus, the shit getting real.

    I was all set to lay in bed, listen to classical music, and futz around online. And as soon as I lay back, I got tinnitus in my left ear, pretty loud. I hardly ever get it, but damn, is it annoying.

    Lex

  22. #472
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,140
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    that doesn't work on me.

    They can clean up all they want. I won't forget.

    EDIT: and since this is the VENT thread. Let me say it here. If anyone has anything to say to me or about me...THIS is the place to do it.

    Speak up, and don't beat around the bush. I think some people here are tiptoeing and afraid to name names. If you're so big and bad...throw some names out there. So much to say, but can't call anyone out in particular. Do it.

    And yes...the confessions thread is gone because someone knows that they've terribly mismanaged something.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  23. #473
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Actually, several vituperative souls here were borderline CoC violators with their

    thinly disguised vitirol fairly dripping from their postings.

    The fucking Ivory Tower assessed a situation, acted on it and a plethora of pissy

    closet Queens attack. Far more loud mouth screechings than ever happened when

    the Tower ogres just castrated any accused in a willy-nilly fashion. Maybe some of

    us need to take the week-end off, get collective heads out of collective asses and

    start afresh on Monday....
    ****************************************
    ****************************************
    Someone who really wanted the topic to go away wouldn't post things like this.

    These fights always go on for days-- or weeks-- rather than hours, because the people who say they want these topics to go away then post things like this or run to other threads and talk about how mean and full of drama everyone here is.

    And it starts all over again.

  24. #474
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,140
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    you know something. i'm really not beginning to like some of these gay news websites such as queerty and gay voices of the huffington times because they're too selective of what they chose to put outthere.

    i also can't stand when people make a hype over one person's coming out video or vlog or whatever else because they're cute or they have good looks or whatever and NOT because of their content. like damn, it's REALLY not that serious. it's amazing how superficial people are. like do you seriously look @ somebody and how good they look where you gloss at them the whole time and disregard the words that is coming OUT of their mouth. WTF?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  25. #475
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Oooh. Fail. Who is doing that?

    Anyways, I'd like to add to my general rant.

    Nobody cares about walking contradictions. Just a general note.
    I've heard it many times. "Science is just YOUR religion, you BELIEVE in evolution but it isn't proven."

  26. #476
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Well that's not a true statement by any means. Evolution is proven. But that's an entirely a different thread.
    Oh, OH REALly?!?! Explain the missing link then! Do it! Now! 15 second countdown!


  27. #477
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Missing link? There is substantial evidence tying evolution together. Explain the massive holes in religion. Oh wait... nobody can.
    I still have my Jehova's Witness coworker (who regularly tries to start evolution debates with me) stumped on this one:

    if there isn't evolution why is the flu back every year?


  28. #478
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    The "logic" of anti-evolutionists is that because there are some gaps in the fossil record, evolution isn't properly substantiated.

    It's a really ludicrous argument. I've been hearing these kinds of things lately as I've been watching clips/episodes of "The Atheist Experience" on youtube.
    That's exactly right. The lack of a 100% complete fossil record is their "proof" that evolution is "just a theory."

  29. #479
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    12,080
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    FUCK!!!! so i'm sick right now. i have the flu and i'm going to blame my father for this shit too. he wants to do this pathetic lazy guy "woe is me" shit where he's coughing every single 5 minutes everywhere and the whole nine. he's touching everything in the fridge, touching the cookies, watching the plates with his bare fucking hands, sneezing in the shower spreading his shit everywhere. eventually one of us was going to catch his shit. dude doesn't like to take responsibility for NOTHING. for the past 2 weeks, he hasn't bothered to take care of his shit. he took all the damn nyquil and shit. didn't bother to buy any back either. that's what he likes to do. somebody buys something and he uses that shit so by the time you need it, he takes it all and doesn't bother to look back or has a conscience for that matter where he's like "i should buy this back since i used it all". everything is someone elses duty in his eyes. i told his ass off when i was lying in bed today telling him that HE was the one that got me sick and he's ready to talk about i caught it from somebody else outside. caught it from somebody else outside my ass. you know exactly what the fuck you were doing. take some responsibility for your shit man. it's YOUR sickness so get your ass, buy some theraflu, drink some lemon tea or whatever the fuck else to get yourself better.

    he tried to do the same bullshit with his pnemonia awhile back. trying to make it someone elses responsibility. he has some bills from the hospital and he damn well knows that he's going to pay for that shit. he's brushing that shit to my mom hoping that she pays for it just like the time his bitch ass faked a heart attack 6 years ago and tried to pit the hospital bill on my mother. man, this is hell. can't wait to get out of here because this is too much bullshit going on in here. i can't stand my father.
    Baby got the flu, eh? So...that means no jerking off for a few days?

    BTW, I knew the confessions thread was going to be "modified" when ChickenGuy laid into Quasar. LOL

    When I noticed the comments others had sent me about that thread had been deleted, I knew it was over.
    Last edited by sixthson; January 18th, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  30. #480
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Baby got the flu, eh? So...that means no jerking off for a few days?

    BTW, I knew the confessions thread was going to be "modified" when ChickenGuy laid into Quasar. LOL

    When I noticed the comments others had sent me about that thread had been deleted, I knew it was over.
    Wow, was it actually totally deleted? Who confirmed that?

  31. #481
    Anders123
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    The most frustrating thing about the Confessions thread being removed is that I had notifications for comments but can't view them now that it's gone. If you're one of the people who left me a comment in the last twelve hours, you can be sure that I'm not ignoring you; I just didn't get the chance to see it.

    Also, I'm going to need someone to PM me with all the details of the drama that unfolded before the thread was removed. It was all pretty tame last I saw, and I can't help but wonder what went wrong.

  32. #482
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    12,080
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Wow, was it actually totally deleted? Who confirmed that?
    I said my post comments had disappeared like the thread. I suspect the thread will be back with, um... certain alterations.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  33. #483
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Just jumped on Facebook. Half the posts were some variation of "omg so bored". Why does it seem people are so incapable of entertaining themselves? I can't remember the last time I was bored.

    Lex

  34. #484
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    12,080
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    The most frustrating thing about the Confessions thread being removed is that I had notifications for comments but can't view them now that it's gone. If you're one of the people who left me a comment in the last twelve hours, you can be sure that I'm not ignoring you; I just didn't get the chance to see it.

    Also, I'm going to need someone to PM me with all the details of the drama that unfolded before the thread was removed. It was all pretty tame last I saw, and I can't help but wonder what went wrong.
    Well, I did send you a comment with a link to a picture of my erect member, but no big loss.

    If someone does not send you a PM, let me know and I will do so. But I will say this: what I posted was extremely profound and now forever lost to posterity, It was life changing, in fact.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  35. #485
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Well, I did send you a comment with a link to a picture of my erect member, but no big loss.

    If someone does not send you a PM, let me know and I will do so. But I will say this: what I posted was extremely profound and now forever lost to posterity, It was life changing, in fact.
    Not to mention now no one knows that I went to Supercuts.

    ..............................

  36. #486

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    … was extremely profound…
    ^ Yes, I can vouch for that. Sixthson has a good heart and smooth tongue.

  37. #487
    Anders123
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Well, I did send you a comment with a link to a picture of my erect member, but no big loss.
    Okay, now I'm really pissed.

    But I will say this: what I posted was extremely profound and now forever lost to posterity, It was life changing, in fact.
    I don't doubt it.

  38. #488
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    12,080
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Not to mention now no one knows that I went to Supercuts.

    ..............................
    Please don't put the word supercuts and my erect member in the same sentence.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  39. #489
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    How about super and uncut?

    Lex

  40. #490
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    How about super and uncut?

    Lex
    New gay themed chain? Superuncuts?

  41. #491
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    "Just a little off the top...and everything off the bottom!"

    Lex

  42. #492

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    hmmmm... is there a career in being a pubic bush barber??
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  43. #493
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    hmmmm... is there a career in being a pubic bush barber??
    Believe in the "adult film" industry, they are called "fluffers".

  44. #494

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    I have no problem going to a cheapy haircut place. I guess it doesn't matter when you're just getting a buzzcut, though.
    Hence the screen name ?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  45. #495
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    I have no problem going to a cheapy haircut place. I guess it doesn't matter when you're just getting a buzzcut, though.
    Yeah that's the thing... I've gone to costly salons, and the way I get my haircut... any moron can do it. I literally compared them for awhile and ... not being able to tell any difference in the haircut, why pay 300% more?

    My hair's really easy.

  46. #496
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Yeah that's the thing... I've gone to costly salons, and the way I get my haircut... any moron can do it. I literally compared them for awhile and ... not being able to tell any difference in the haircut, why pay 300% more?

    My hair's really easy.
    I do books for a hair salon so the guy that owns the place gives me free hair cuts [he's straight too] and a bunch of products.

  47. #497
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,723
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    A guy opened a shop next door, so I feel the least I can do is support him. He does good work, too. Also straight.

    Lex

  48. #498
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    It would actually be great if a mod would comment and either say it was deleted (so we can start a new one?) or explain why it's being held in purgatory so that at least we know it's not permanently gone.

  49. #499
    Anders123
    Guest

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    It would actually be great if a mod would comment and either say it was deleted (so we can start a new one?) or explain why it's being held in purgatory so that at least we know it's not permanently gone.
    In the past when a thread was moved into the moderator section for review, I could still see the comments people had left, it would just tell me I didn't have permission to view the page if I clicked the thread title above the comment. That the comments have disappeared completely this time leads me to believe that the thread has been deleted, of course it's also possible that things are simply different now with the 'new JUB'.

    I suppose I'll just wait here with you for a mod to comment.

  50. #500
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: just venting, airing out, talking shit, personal beefs, problems, anger management, and etc thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Weird - Supercuts was 12 bucks for me for a buzzcut. I don't get why yours would have been 18. I guess since you're in the NYC area?

    Ironically, the locally owned barbers around here are pricier. It ends up costing me about 20 every time I go to one.
    Yeah, same here. You really aren't going to find "cheaper than Supercuts" in Los Angeles. And everyone already acts like you're pretty ghetto if you go there. I don't think small barber shops have survived out here.. haven't seen one in years. I'm sure there's probably a few old ones downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    In the past when a thread was moved into the moderator section for review, I could still see the comments people had left, it would just tell me I didn't have permission to view the page if I clicked the thread title above the comment. That the comments have disappeared completely this time leads me to believe that the thread has been deleted, of course it's also possible that things are simply different now with the 'new JUB'.

    I suppose I'll just wait here with you for a mod to comment.
    ::Pats the seat next to him for Anders::

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    I think it will most likely be back. It's one of the more entertaining/livelier threads on JUB.

    But it will probably be moderated more closely. That's my guess, anyway.
    Well the part that would kinda suck is.... taking what Quasar said into account... they MADE Bender make the controversial confession there so.... it kinda wasn't the thread's fault, in a way, if that makes sense.

    I guess I don't know what they were expecting would happen. I Personally didn't think it went wildly out of control.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.