JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1

    Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    I didn't see this coming. She takes full responsibility. Obama/Biden didn't know a thing -- guess some of us knew that already.

    She earns extra brownie points for a future run for the WH.

    She continues to have bigger balls than Barry.

    Clinton insisted President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions.


    http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/cli...azi/index.html

  2. #2
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    The State Department security officials who testified before House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa's panel Wednesday never said they had made their requests to the president, Rhodes pointed out. That would be natural because the State Department is responsible for diplomatic security, not the White House, he said. Rhodes also pointed out that the officials were requesting more security in Tripoli, not Benghazi.

    http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...ghazi_security
    Posted again from a different thread... fully relevant to this subject. The White House is not responsible for security at embassies, and regardless... security wasn't asked to be increased at Benghazi. So nobody is falling on the sword for anyone.

  3. #3
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    I know it has already been said GC.

    I even said that the Embassy makes their own security decisions and they do except when republicans slash the budget.

    So you have to wonder what an Ambassador (with a full brief and knowing he needed more in his security detail) .... what was he doing in the highest activity spot for terror in Libya on the anniversary of 9/11?

    That is what needs to be addressed. If these diplomats do not have the basic Operational risk management baseline we teach brand new sailors then they need to start doing that sort of planning and briefing at every level.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  4. #4
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,892
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I know it has already been said GC.

    I even said that the Embassy makes their own security decisions and they do except when republicans slash the budget.

    So you have to wonder what an Ambassador (with a full brief and knowing he needed more in his security detail) .... what was he doing in the highest activity spot for terror in Libya on the anniversary of 9/11?

    That is what needs to be addressed. If these diplomats do not have the basic Operational risk management baseline we teach brand new sailors then they need to start doing that sort of planning and briefing at every level.
    Call me slow, but I hadn't thought about it from that angle before. What was so important he couldn't delegate it?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  5. #5

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    OMG!!!

    Did all this happen on 9/11!!!!

    In a country where a a dictator who had been in power for decades was killed!!!

    In a country we bombed for months!!!!!


    Why didn't someone tell me before.

  6. #6

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    It won't save Obama. He repeatedly lied to The UN General assembly about it being the result of the film.

  7. #7
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    He didn't lie about anything.

  8. #8
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I know it has already been said GC.

    I even said that the Embassy makes their own security decisions and they do except when republicans slash the budget.

    So you have to wonder what an Ambassador (with a full brief and knowing he needed more in his security detail) .... what was he doing in the highest activity spot for terror in Libya on the anniversary of 9/11?

    That is what needs to be addressed. If these diplomats do not have the basic Operational risk management baseline we teach brand new sailors then they need to start doing that sort of planning and briefing at every level.
    i guess you didn't hear the sworn testimony

    team obama lied about what they knew

    and perpetuated a "STORY" designed to keep his kill of OBL and destroying al qaeda front and center

    as it's his only foreign policy positive

    and having al qaeda plan and kill on the anniversary of 911 after we choose not to hear the pleas for more guard ........

    is not as good a story

  9. #9
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,892
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Okay, someone provide a link to what Obama said at the UN, if you're going to snipe over it.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  10. #10

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Hillary's signature is the one on the papers that say no bullets for guards too. Obama can say he had nothing to do with it and that he did not know because he does not bother going to the meetings that are supposed to keep him informed.

  11. #11
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,773

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    .
    Even a dumb guy like myself know this statement is true:
    "Clinton insisted President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions."


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  12. #12
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Why do I have the feeling that the Republicans are going to be using this against Hillary ad nauseum in 2016?
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  13. #13
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i guess you didn't hear the sworn testimony

    team obama lied about what they knew

    and perpetuated a "STORY" designed to keep his kill of OBL and destroying al qaeda front and center

    as it's his only foreign policy positive

    and having al qaeda plan and kill on the anniversary of 911 after we choose not to hear the pleas for more guard ........

    is not as good a story
    Feel free to quote something that backs up your warped view because that is not what I heard at the UN or in testimony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Okay, someone provide a link to what Obama said at the UN, if you're going to snipe over it.
    He wont provide shit is my humble yet forceful opinion.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  14. #14
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i guess you didn't hear the sworn testimony

    team obama lied about what they knew

    and perpetuated a "STORY" designed to keep his kill of OBL and destroying al qaeda front and center

    as it's his only foreign policy positive

    and having al qaeda plan and kill on the anniversary of 911 after we choose not to hear the pleas for more guard ........

    is not as good a story
    Prove it.

    Because I have provided evidence in this thread and I haven't seen any showing where Obama lied about what they knew.

    Again I request some proof. Or else it's just another red herring argument.

  15. #15
    I'm now a grandfather! JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    6,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    The ambassador's parents don't want his death to be politicized. Where's the outrage over thosed killed in the unnecessary Iraqi war brought about by Bush-Cheney. What investigation would now be taking place if they were still in office?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

  16. #16

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    ^^^

    I doubt that the families of all men and women killed in Iraq and Afghanistan want their deaths to be politicized either.

    The truth is that al Qaeda is alive and still active -- not dead like Obama would like everyone to believe. The death of OBL did not kill the movement.

    For Obama to be credible he has to say there is such a thing as Muslim terrorists.

    Obama is played the American people by blaming the attack on a stupid, unknown youtube video. In fact he and Clinton may have caused more violence and death by promoting it.

    If you believe that Obama has no interest in Libya then you must think he's stupid.

  17. #17
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    I'm just surprised that Jack and Chance haven't picked up on that GOP Sen that is saying Osama isn't dead. That would be more of a story than this.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  18. #18
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Common sense tells all of us The President doesnt do Active or Private security detail for our American Embasies...But I will say this...The Secret Service Gang-Banging Prostitutes along with allowing Ken & Barbie to park on the White House lawn in their convertible during a State Dinner is a CLEAR sign that SECURITY sorta checked out on this Administration...

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    She earns extra brownie points for a future run for the WH.


    That's arguable.

    She had two choices:

    1. Stand on principles and toss the blame back at the White House for the cover-up. And yes, there was a cover-up. The administration spent days trying to blame the attack on a relatively unknown video.

    2. Be a team player and allow Obama & company to throw her under the bus.

    The buck stops somewhere, but where? On the head of the State Department for failing to provide the security that we now know was repeatedly requested. Or on the commander-in-chief, who bears ultimate responsibility for a foreign policy that has bungled everything they've touche.

  20. #20

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    But Obama and his Ambassador to the UH repeated said that the deaths occurred in a simultaneous protest over the Mohammud film. And to make the point they arrested the guy who made the film. They want to promote the fiction that our enemies have been defeated by Obama.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    True enough, but even the obama zombies in the state-controlled media are beginning to call him on it, albeit reluctantly.

  22. #22
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post

    The buck stops somewhere, but where? On the head of the State Department for failing to provide the security that we now know was repeatedly requested. Or on the commander-in-chief, who bears ultimate responsibility for a foreign policy that has bungled everything they've touche.
    For one there wasn't a security request made for Benghazi, only Tripoli. This is proven by testimony that was given. How was the foreign policy bundled? This administration has done a far superior job then the prior administration that only created enemies everywhere.

    And Ryan opened up his fat mouth and said that a Romney administration would deploy troops where ever necessary... that's great. Start more fucking wars they can't finish.

    True enough, but even the obama zombies in the state-controlled media are beginning to call him on it, albeit reluctantly.
    And where is that happening exactly?

    And cut the insults please. They aren't helping that weak argument.

  23. #23

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    MisterMajestic the problem is that Libya is high profile.

    It's not a normal country -- they just had a major coup promoted by NATO where the dictator was killed, the US had just installed a new Ambassador, unrest in the Middle East with the Arab spring, resurgence or the Muslim Brotherhood with a fight for control of Libya --- I would assume Libya would be a topic in the daily briefings of international security that would include the Middle East.

    If the President was not aware of problems in Libya -- what other areas around the world doesn't he have an interest in?

    Assuming he does read the daily intelligence briefings on his own -- it still doesn't satisfy questions that aides may bring up in a verbal briefing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Common sense tells all of us The President doesnt do Active or Private security detail for our American Embasies...But I will say this...The Secret Service Gang-Banging Prostitutes along with allowing Ken & Barbie to park on the White House lawn in their convertible during a State Dinner is a CLEAR sign that SECURITY sorta checked out on this Administration...

  24. #24
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Falsehoods about Libya. Libya has a population that looks upon the United States and European Union with great favorability. Libyans viewed the Ambassador as a great friend, and he was as he spent a lot of time on the field with the Libyan rebels. The Libyan rebels are oriented towards Secularism (and the Libyan Congress is dominated by secular parties as through election). Egypt, for example, is oriented towards Muslim Brotherhood.

    There is no major presence of Muslim Brotherhood in Libya. That's an inaccurate claim in your argument.

    Here are the sources for my argument:

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/156539/op...ions-west.aspx

    54% of Libyans approve of the United States Leadership (Obama administration), while 30% Disapprove - Funny how Obama actually has slightly higher favorability ratings in Libya then he does in the United States.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Parliament

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Forces_Alliance - The predominant force in Libya is the National Forces Alliance and it advocates secularism (a bit like Turkey), moderate politics and it is the controlling factor in the country.

    The NFA gathered 714,000 votes in an the 2012 Congress Election which had sold turn-out, while the Justice and Construction Party only received 1/6th of the votes the NFA got. The new leader of Libya Mohamed el-Magariaf is widely viewed as a liberal.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_...election,_2012

    The Muslim Brotherhood Party (Justice and Construction) does exist, but it's a minor presence compared to the NFA and the wide array of other moderate/left wing parties in the country).

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    And where is that happening exactly?

    And cut the insults please


    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w...me-libya-avoid



    "In contrast, CBS reporter Margaret Brennan pushed for details on what the administration knew and when. She singled out United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice and her initial claims that the murder of Chris Stevens was a result of an anti-Islamic movie: "Who briefed Ambassador Rice that day? Did you sign off on that briefing and those speaking points?" Clinton said no and curtly replied, "You would have to ask her...Everybody had the same information." Yet, according to ABC's Ninan, "...Clinton appeared to fall on her sword." "

    What insults? If it's the literal truth, it isn't an insult. The fact remains that the media selected Obama, annointed him, and crowned him king without having a clue as to who he really is. Most of the obamamedia have turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to what has become the most corrupt and ineffectual administration in US history. By contract, Jimmy Carter almost looks like a decent present.

  26. #26
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Newsbusters? Do you have something that is more credible?

    The State Department security officials who testified before House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa's panel Wednesday never said they had made their requests to the president, Rhodes pointed out. That would be natural because the State Department is responsible for diplomatic security, not the White House, he said. Rhodes also pointed out that the officials were requesting more security in Tripoli, not Benghazi.

    SourcE: http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...ghazi_security
    You know "Foreign Policy" is better then that partisan website "Newsbusters". I've posted this one several times.

    And insulting liberals by calling them zombies shows a clear intent to insult. And the republicans are the ones that seem to be following their leaders without thinking about their positions. Romney lied numerous times and people ate it right up...

    Obama is a far more effective leader then Carter and Bush. And how is Obama the most corrupt? He's had less scandals then any other leaders... so get some evidence please. And not fucking newsbusters.

  27. #27

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Just to expand on your image of Libya.

    There was no attack on the US Consulate, no deaths, the sand is green and the sky is blue -- everything is wonderful.



    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Falsehoods about Libya. Libya has a population that looks upon the United States and European Union with great favorability. Libyans viewed the Ambassador as a great friend, and he was as he spent a lot of time on the field with the Libyan rebels. The Libyan rebels are oriented towards Secularism (and the Libyan Congress is dominated by secular parties as through election). Egypt, for example, is oriented towards Muslim Brotherhood.

    There is no major presence of Muslim Brotherhood in Libya. That's an inaccurate claim in your argument.

    Here are the sources for my argument:

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/156539/op...ions-west.aspx

    54% of Libyans approve of the United States Leadership (Obama administration), while 30% Disapprove - Funny how Obama actually has slightly higher favorability ratings in Libya then he does in the United States.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Parliament

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Forces_Alliance - The predominant force in Libya is the National Forces Alliance and it advocates secularism (a bit like Turkey), moderate politics and it is the controlling factor in the country.

    The NFA gathered 714,000 votes in an the 2012 Congress Election which had sold turn-out, while the Justice and Construction Party only received 1/6th of the votes the NFA got. The new leader of Libya Mohamed el-Magariaf is widely viewed as a liberal.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_...election,_2012

    The Muslim Brotherhood Party (Justice and Construction) does exist, but it's a minor presence compared to the NFA and the wide array of other moderate/left wing parties in the country).

  28. #28
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Where the heck did I say that? There was an attack. But the Libyan people are paying the price for an attack they did not support. They actually want Western presence in their country (mostly related to military training and economic reconstruction, not political affairs).

    I just about pull out my hair when someone deliberately ignores the entire post I took time to make... with sources and such.

  29. #29
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just to expand on your image of Libya.

    There was no attack on the US Consulate, no deaths, the sand is green and the sky is blue -- everything is wonderful.
    That is the up-most in childish behavior in my opinion. If you dont believe in my viewpoint then you must believe in a fantasy land.

    nothing in the links or the post suggest what you say here Jack. Do you actually know anything about Libya or any of these foreign countries you wax authentic about?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  30. #30
    aagold76
    Guest

    Re: Hillary Falls on the Sword for Obama

    If she did indeed fall on a sword, how would that make her any different from Scooter Libby? Oliver North? G. Gordon Liddy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.