Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Crush on classmate…

Time for a play date!

Invite him out for coffee or a drink or something.

Here's how I approach new people and open a dialogue: F.O.R.D: family, occupation, recreation, dreams

Those four topics open lines of communication and allow for tangents.

Oh, and leave the hag at home

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The best way to get to know someone is to spend time with them. Why not invite him for coffee after class? You can start by talking about the class you're both taking, then just let the conversation lead you on to other topics. At worst, you'll make a friend.

Good luck with whatever happens!

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by vvaamim View Post
    always says I'm like an African-American version of Jorge Luis Borges
    You sent me to Google thinking it was some hot black stud, imagine my shock

As for your crush I second what the others have said. Are you an obviously gay person or are you also very straight acting? If he has an idea you are gay and is touching you so much well he could be breaking the ice

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

hi Vvaamim,

Well, your profile indicates I'm totally out, so I assume that your classmate is aware that you are a gay guy, and that he is totally cool when he always smiles and says hi to me, pats me on the back or touches me in some way after I help him in class.

Nice to hear both of you speak different languages to each other. I don't know if he is gay, or straight or anything in between. So He always says I'm like an African-American version of Jorge Luis Borges, What would be a good reply to him? 'And you are like a Caucasian version of (....)? 'Please can you provide me some arguments why you think I am an A-A version of JLB?' 'I disagree, because (...)'. Etc.

Spend time with him, eg invite him for a coffee (or whatever, see the advice of #1 & #2).

I like to react on people, and wait on a good opportunity (can be anything) to react. Built up the friendship bit by bit? Start talking about handsome classmates / schoolmates (male ones), and see how he reacts?

Good luck, and please keep us informed.
    I am Dutch, so please excuse me for my low level of English.

🌈❤️ June26, 2015 ❤️🌈 JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It seems as though the crush has made you shy and a bit tongue-tied. Are you being less participatory in class because of him? If so, I'm going to recommend you get back to your true self. Authentic people are more attractive. You're a smart guy. You know the difference between being yourself and showing off.

Practice small talk with him and, for starters, initiate greeting and making comments to him.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Best of luck!

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

hi Vvaamim,

Thanks for your nice and extensive reply. Good luck tomorrow, and don't be too shy. Both of you are very interested in literature and writers (and writing), so it seems to me that there is no lack on topics you can discuss with him. Take your time and try to behave like you always behave.

Well, it seems to me that several of your classmates (how many of them are girls) know that you are a gay guy, and it seems as well that you don't hide that you are gay. Maybe you are just a bit shy.

Don't worry too much. The picture in your profile (its you?) shows a nice and a handsome guy. Having lunch together with him, eating something together with him, invite him to your place to cook dinner together, etc.

Maybe just don't think yet about having sex with him, but think about him as a nice friend you would like to know better. Its good to assure yourself that he is aware that you are gay. Does he ever talk about 'girls'? Are there other gay guys in your class? What's on your Facebook profile? Are your Facebook friends a mix of straight and gay people?

On the one hand, you seem to be a guy who is living as an open gay = does not bother if people around them are aware if he is gay (or not). Or start a talk with him about same sex marriage, or about any other topic what's in the news.

Good luck!!
    I am Dutch, so please excuse me for my low level of English.