JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 50 of 50
  1. #1
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Jake Evans, 17, tells 911 he shot and killed mother, sister — charged with murder



    ‘I am pretty, I guess, evil ... whatever,’ the homeschooled Texas teen says to the dispatcher when he calls.



    Jake Evans says he killed his sister, Mallory, 15, and his mother. Then he calmly called 911. "I wasn't even really angry with them. It just kind of happened. I've been kind of planning on killing for a while now," he told the dispatcher.

    Jake Evans, 17, called 911 to say that he shot and killed his mother and sister with a .22 revolver in the family's Aledo, Texas, home.

    "I am pretty, I guess, evil...whatever," he told the police dispatcher, during the 911 call around 12:30 a.m. on Friday.

    When asked why he killed his mother Jamie, 48, and sister Mallory, 15, Jake explained that he was not even particularly mad at them.

    "I don't know…it's weird," Jake said. "I wasn't even really angry with them. It just kind of happened. I've been kind of planning on killing for a while now."

    But he did eventually stumble through a confused explanation of his motive. "I don't really like people's attitude (sic). They're … verbally rude to each other and stuff like that," the homeschooled teenager said.

    Jake was concerned that thoughts of the murders might torment him and asked the dispatcher if she knew of any medications that might help, reported The Dallas Morning News.

    "I'm really worried about, like, nightmares and stuff like that," he said. "I don't mean to sound like a wimp or anything, but this is, wow, I've never, like, done anything violent in my whole life."

    The dispatcher kept Jake on the line for about 25 minutes until Parker County sheriff's deputies arrived at his expensive house in a gated community. The dispatcher then asked Jake to walk outside very slowly with his hands up in the air.

    "I don't know…it's weird," Jake Evans, seen here in his mugshot, told the dispatcher after he called to report he had killed his mother and sister.

    Deputies arrested him. He has been charged with capital murder and denied bail, reported NBC DFW.

    The Texas Rangers and Parker County Sheriff's Criminal Investigation Division are investigating the case.

    Evans mother was a teacher and assistant principal at Aledo Independent School District before retiring in 2004.

    His father was out of town on business when the murders occurred but rushed home immediately. Jake has two other sisters who were not home during the killings. One was scheduled to visit from college this weekend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBn1uQJq7L4





    Dear GAWD
    Last edited by KaraBulut; October 10th, 2012 at 08:06 PM.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict backagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,035

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Psychopathy coming into play.
    Last edited by backagain; October 10th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    When he described shooting his sister when she came out of the room and how she rolled down stars.. Then how he shot his mother over and over again.



  4. #4
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    If he's 17 should there be a video with images of him in the thread?

    Jesus, I can't even get away with posting the 911 call


    Didn't even connect the dots. I'd just edit out the youtube brackets and make it a link with no preview of the vid but I can't edit.


    Will just wait for a mod.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    His Dad was away on a trip.


    Imagine hearing this news over the phone.





    Wait till he hears the 911 tape.

  6. #6
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Another school shooting. Good thing they didn't send him to a real school.
    In his autumn, before the winter, comes man's last mad surge of youth

  7. #7
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,687

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Sad. I applaud the dispatcher for staying calm.

    And in terms of the age, he's not nude and if his name was released by police there should be no problem

  8. #8
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    I won't listen to any of that vid.

    Seriously don't get why threads need to be made about things like this, much less ones with full-size bolded text.

    Yes, there are psychopaths. Yes, they do horrible, terrible acts of murder and violence.

    Why dwell? Why obsess? Why sensationalise?

    What's the point? To cower away like a rabbit in a hole? To fixate and replay the incident over and over again?

    Stop turning a family tragedy into a mass-hysteria filled popcorn event.



    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Mallory.
    I don't get the significance.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    The weirdest part: his sister was "freaking out" after he shot her so to help her out he told her "sorry hold still" and then shot her "3 or 4 more times in the head."

    And the bit when he says he never wants to see the rest his family. He's worried they'll visit him in jail. Wtf.

    This kid is so far gone. How tragic. His father and two other sisters...I can't even imagine the pain they're going through right now.

    You hit all the points I wanted to add. The whole part when he said "I'm taking the pain away" like who the hell does he think he is?


    What harbinger of death complex is this? He's so done.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    I won't listen to any of that vid.

    Seriously don't get why threads need to be made about things like this, much less ones with full-size bolded text.

    Yes, there are psychopaths. Yes, they do horrible, terrible acts of murder and violence.

    Why dwell? Why obsess? Why sensationalise?

    What's the point? To cower away like a rabbit in a hole? To fixate and replay the incident over and over again?

    Stop turning a family tragedy into a mass-hysteria filled popcorn event.





    I don't get the significance.


    I don't really know what you want me to say. This just happened. It's a Hot Topic. The news is reporting it. I wanted to start a discussion.


    Quote Originally Posted by justanothershyguy View Post
    Sad. I applaud the dispatcher for staying calm.

    And in terms of the age, he's not nude and if his name was released by police there should be no problem



    She deserves some kind of prize. Not only did she stay calm but she seemed genuine.





    Here is why I posted this story, and why this shit pisses me off:


    I feel nothing for this "person" everywhere I go people are like "He needs help" "He needs to be evaluated and needs treatment"

    The fuck? His sister needs not to have four bullets in her skull, his mother needs not to have been shot 10 times and his father needs not to get a phone call telling him his daughter and wife are dead. Also, that his son did it.


    But no, the only "needs" we care about are the guy's who shot up his mother and sister.

    Fuck that.

  10. #10
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    I wanted to start a discussion.
    What more is there to be said? What more do you expect people to add?

    Why are you (and thatgirl) shoving the whole tragic situation down everyone's throats with giant text of the 'juicy bits' and second-by-second analysis of what went down?

    It's pointless macabre sensationalism/voyeurism for no purpose other than that you apparently 'enjoy' retelling the tale, otherwise you wouldn't have framed your opening post the way you did.

    More fool me for clicking on this thread in the first place, I admit that. Knew nothing good would come of it.

    It's exactly like I said previously about that car-chase guy that shot himself while the cameras were on him. These types of 'news' stories are horrible and saddening enough without people feeling the VERY disturbing need to share EVERY pointless graphic detail about the whole event.


  11. #11
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    ^ Lots of things could become of this topic. Perhaps discussing gun control (sigh), psychiatric issues among youth...

    I for one find it curious that he's 17 and committed this crime. One year off from adulthood, my my...so convenient.
    blacksyringe

  12. #12
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    What more is there to be said? What more do you expect people to add?

    Why are you (and thatgirl) shoving the whole tragic situation down everyone's throats with giant text of the 'juicy bits' and second-by-second analysis of what went down?

    It's pointless macabre sensationalism/voyeurism for no purpose other than that you apparently 'enjoy' retelling the tale, otherwise you wouldn't have framed your opening post the way you did.

    More fool me for clicking on this thread in the first place, I admit that. Knew nothing good would come of it.

    It's exactly like I said previously about that car-chase guy that shot himself while the cameras were on him. These types of 'news' stories are horrible and saddening enough without people feeling the VERY disturbing need to share EVERY pointless graphic detail about the whole event.



    At this point I feel like you're policing what I do with my spare time. If you can't say what I am doing is breaking any law, hurting someone, creating a disturbance, or trolling I fail to see why its wrong.


    We have about 25 shows on TV all about gruesome murders and even sometimes based on real life cases. They literally re-act actual deaths/crimes for entertainment and money.


    All I am doing is sharing a story. Maybe if enough people share this the hundred (Or Dear God maybe thousands) of people who wake up every day thinking "I want to kill because I'm bored" could seek help. Perhaps someone who lives with a brother or sister who reminds them of this guy can identify with the lifelessness they exude and do something before getting shot in the head five times.




    I don't know. I like discussions. this interests me more than "Is this guy hot?" or "My boyfriend is an asshole, what do I do?" Others may feel the same way.


    Just like I avoided about 99% of the threads I saw on the front of Hot Topics today and went to get something I am interested in everyone else can do the same.

  13. #13
    inclusivist
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,576
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    I didn't listen to the video, but the mugshot is heartbreaking.

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    At what point am I actively learning from terrible acts committed by humanity and then at what point am I simply dwelling in them?
    Hmmm. There may be some territory between actively learning about terrible acts and simply dwelling on them. I tend to think there is a way of being attentive to these outrageous problems that isn't useless, however unsurprising they may be.
    Last edited by zoltanspawn; October 10th, 2012 at 08:17 PM.

  14. #14
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,166
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    I won't listen to any of that vid.

    Seriously don't get why threads need to be made about things like this, much less ones with full-size bolded text.

    Yes, there are psychopaths. Yes, they do horrible, terrible acts of murder and violence.

    Why dwell? Why obsess? Why sensationalise?

    What's the point? To cower away like a rabbit in a hole? To fixate and replay the incident over and over again?

    Stop turning a family tragedy into a mass-hysteria filled popcorn event.





    I don't get the significance.
    THANK YOU! i never understood the complete fascination that people have posting tragedies like this. what is the point? you think anybody wants to hear about sickos. i think in our culture in america, we're so used to seeing the news where there's tragedy after tragedy where we hear about so and so getting murdered in a grizzly way that we tend to see it as entertainment or worst yet normal. that's one reason why i don't even bother watching the news anymore because there's always something horrific. and the crazy thing too is i've seen someone else posts the same thing too on another web forum with the same situation and they were acting like it was some entertainment type shit. chill with that. same thing with worldstarhiphop.com. same sensationalized and glorification bullshit.



    and the stupid oversized text is ridiculous too.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  15. #15
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Blind eyes, but busy mouths; some of you amuse me.

    As for the story, it's tragic and statistical at the same time since it just keeps happening, and i'm going to wonder what people are going to blame it on, as usual. Other than that, there's not much at all to say.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  16. #16
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,166
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Refuji, these are all threads you've started recently:

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...es-on-fox-news

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...at-its-his-son

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...-molesting-him

    How is DF's thread any different? You sound kind of hypocritical here.
    yeah, i agree with you on the first two threads BUT i disagree with you on the last one though. that was actually something that i think people needed to be aware of especially considering that there was some serious foul play going on when you had the police and prosecutors withholding evidence that could have led to someone being executed. that could be anybody in that man's position which was why i was actually trying to raise people's attention so people could sign the petition that was going around for the guy. luckily, his death sentence has been dropped and he is going to be resentenced soon enough. as for the fox news and the guy killing his son, you're right. yeah, i'm being a hypocrite. *falls back from thread*
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  17. #17
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    and the stupid oversized text is ridiculous too.

    What exactly are you going to do about it though?



    As usual, people run up into my threads complain about my threads like I am magically forcing you to enter.

  18. #18
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,166
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    What exactly are you going to do about it though?
    is this a serious question? you already know the answer, dude.

    but even if i should do something about it, i don't think i would care enough to do anything. just thought it's ridiculous and pointless to oversize the words.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  19. #19

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Why am I not surprised this happened in the Dallas suburbs. It's all rednecks with money, and horrible stories like this coming out of there all the time.
    Jesus, that phone call was heart wrenching. I hope he can get the help he needs, but since this is Texas I'm not very optimistic.

  20. #20
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    38,267
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    In Other News
    Charlie Fuqua Arkansas's Republican Candidate for House of Reps endorses Death Penalty for disrespecting parents.
    Republican candidate for the Arkansas House of Representatives Charlie Fuqua, in his 2012 book "God's Law: The Only Political Solution," endorses death penalty for rebellious children in accordance with Old Testament law.
    He said the death penalty would serve as deterrent of rebellious behavior among young people.

    Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz28zJWKUlO


  21. #21
    blackbeltninja
    Guest

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Jake Evans, 17, tells 911 he shot and killed mother, sister — charged with murder

    ‘I am pretty, I guess, evil ... whatever,’ the homeschooled Texas teen says to the dispatcher when he calls.
    See? See?

    This is why homeschooling shouldn't be allowed!

    -d-

  22. #22
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    ^I knew someone was gonna blame it on homeschooling! How dare parents take their children out of the loving arms of public learning and decide they can do better! The nerve, the absolute...

    Okay, even I can't continue to be mocking here... i'm going to go eat breakfast.

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior
    In Other News
    Charlie Fuqua Arkansas's Republican Candidate for House of Reps endorses Death Penalty for disrespecting parents.
    At least he's trying to live by ALL of Leviticus, and not just the one infamous misquoted and misunderstood verse. Doesn't make him any less of a wankjob though.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  23. #23
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    I still don't know why guns are legal in the US. Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke. Everyday you hear stories of guns crime and violence and one man massacres all over the US. Every time this happens in America, the whole world shakes their heads. Yet guns are never outlawed in the US. There is no need for guns in society, period.

  24. #24
    Sex God Lord Booticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rainbow Isle, Coo-Coo Land
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    What more is there to be said? What more do you expect people to add?
    People find it helpful to talk about tradgedies such as this. Sure there are people who get a kick out of the scandal, but I didn't get that from Digital.

    Like a lot of people he's read something that has horrified him and he's trying to understand and come to terms with how a 17 year old boy could shoot his sister and mother.

  25. #25
    Sex God TheLyingGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kent, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    526

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    I still don't know why guns are legal in the US. Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke. Everyday you hear stories of guns crime and violence and one man massacres all over the US. Every time this happens in America, the whole world shakes their heads. Yet guns are never outlawed in the US. There is no need for guns in society, period.
    "In the United Kingdom firearms are tightly controlled by law, and there is little political debate and no strong public opposition to control. The United Kingdom historically had one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world even before gun control legislation became stricter from the late twentieth century. [1] In England & Wales in 2009 there were 0.073 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants; for comparison, the figure for the United States was 3.0, about 40 times higher."

    And then you read "Fatal stabbings at 30-year high"...

    People here seem to have just substituted knives for guns. It's all you ever hear about.

  26. #26
    Fizzy Grant BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Horrible. Unnecessary. Tragic.

  27. #27
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,585
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    While almost everyone wants to argue about the merits or otherwise of posting this news item, and the merits or otherwise of the amount of detail given, and the merits or otherwise of homeschooling, and the merits or otherwise of guns, and the merits or otherwise of if we should have a news item about a 17yr old on JUB, I'm just left thinking that yet another kid has been failed by the system. As with all cases like this, we'll most probably discover that all the signs were there - but missed, and then the biggest tragedy won't be the deaths of his mum and sister, but the fact that it could have been avoided...

  28. #28
    Slut ZmercTheDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    194

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    I still don't know why guns are legal in the US. Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke. Everyday you hear stories of guns crime and violence and one man massacres all over the US. Every time this happens in America, the whole world shakes their heads. Yet guns are never outlawed in the US. There is no need for guns in society, period.
    A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!” Thomas Jefferson. its a joke saying tehre is no need for guns in society, peroid. The whole point of us having guns is in the event of our government being out of control. We can then if absolutely necessary, use guns to over throw the government. There never be no guns on our planet, people who want to do evil and bad things will always be able to get guns, no matter the laws. Just like drugs, drugs are illegal, but look you can get them simply by walking down the street and asking the right person.

  29. #29
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    36,441
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by justanothershyguy View Post
    And in terms of the age, he's not nude and if his name was released by police there should be no problem
    None of that matters. He is still a minor and posting pictures of him in a porn forum is against the rules.

  30. #30
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,237
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZmercTheDuke View Post
    A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!” Thomas Jefferson. its a joke saying tehre is no need for guns in society, peroid. The whole point of us having guns is in the event of our government being out of control. We can then if absolutely necessary, use guns to over throw the government. There never be no guns on our planet, people who want to do evil and bad things will always be able to get guns, no matter the laws. Just like drugs, drugs are illegal, but look you can get them simply by walking down the street and asking the right person.
    alway out control it deafult world ova fa eons ans lot a othda fancy labulls littul men play unda

    this was nice

    thankyou

  31. #31
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    is this a serious question? you already know the answer

    I do, the answer is: Absolutely nothing.


    Bye.


    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    While almost everyone wants to argue about the merits or otherwise of posting this news item, and the merits or otherwise of the amount of detail given, and the merits or otherwise of homeschooling, and the merits or otherwise of guns, and the merits or otherwise of if we should have a news item about a 17yr old on JUB, I'm just left thinking that yet another kid has been failed by the system. As with all cases like this, we'll most probably discover that all the signs were there - but missed, and then the biggest tragedy won't be the deaths of his mum and sister, but the fact that it could have been avoided...

    You know, I bet the signs were there. After hearing him on the phone you don't wake up and just act hollow. That mess grows.

  32. #32
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZmercTheDuke View Post
    A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!” Thomas Jefferson. its a joke saying tehre is no need for guns in society, peroid. The whole point of us having guns is in the event of our government being out of control. We can then if absolutely necessary, use guns to over throw the government. There never be no guns on our planet, people who want to do evil and bad things will always be able to get guns, no matter the laws. Just like drugs, drugs are illegal, but look you can get them simply by walking down the street and asking the right person.
    Again,

    "Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke."

    You just proved my point.

  33. #33
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Again,

    "Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke."

    You just proved my point.
    Listening to non-Americans drum up the whole "Why does your country have gun laws or guns at all, unlike mine?" as if it somehow makes their country superior and less violent is like trying to decide what's better, a sewer rat or an angry possum.

    You've proved no point at all, other than the fact that some people in other countries can be snotty as hell when it comes to THIS countries' laws - and this is all coming from someone who abhors guns on the street level in the first place.

    I never hear any solutions, just "guns need to be outlawed, period, end of story, etc". So, you're the extreme left - and like all extremists, you're laughable as well.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  34. #34
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,560

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZmercTheDuke View Post
    A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!” Thomas Jefferson. its a joke saying tehre is no need for guns in society, peroid. The whole point of us having guns is in the event of our government being out of control. We can then if absolutely necessary, use guns to over throw the government. There never be no guns on our planet, people who want to do evil and bad things will always be able to get guns, no matter the laws. Just like drugs, drugs are illegal, but look you can get them simply by walking down the street and asking the right person.
    just out of curiosity... last time the US government was out of control (ie declaring illegal wars in distant parts of the world) what were your weapons good for?
    And regarding the second part of your post, do you actually believe the government/army has anything to fear of the common citizen, armed or not??

  35. #35
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,731
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Again,

    "Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke."

    You just proved my point.
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZmercTheDuke View Post
    A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!” Thomas Jefferson. its a joke saying tehre is no need for guns in society, peroid. The whole point of us having guns is in the event of our government being out of control. We can then if absolutely necessary, use guns to over throw the government. There never be no guns on our planet, people who want to do evil and bad things will always be able to get guns, no matter the laws. Just like drugs, drugs are illegal, but look you can get them simply by walking down the street and asking the right person.
    A government of the people, by the people, for the people is a democracy. Governments afraid of the people means therefore that the people are afraid of each other. Living in a state of deadlocked fear is no solution. I'm sorry if your country is stuck in that rut of fear, but you might want to try moving somewhere else.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Listening to non-Americans drum up the whole "Why does your country have gun laws or guns at all, unlike mine?" as if it somehow makes their country superior and less violent is like trying to decide what's better, a sewer rat or an angry possum.

    You've proved no point at all, other than the fact that some people in other countries can be snotty as hell when it comes to THIS countries' laws - and this is all coming from someone who abhors guns on the street level in the first place.

    I never hear any solutions, just "guns need to be outlawed, period, end of story, etc". So, you're the extreme left - and like all extremists, you're laughable as well.
    You never hear any solutions because you're not listening to the actual solution right in front of you: restrict weapons, ban some. It isn't a slogan. It's not some extremist quackery like the Chinese cultural revolution or Chavez and his pretend democracy. It is the actual tried-and-true solution that works in countries with freedom and stable, accountable democratic governments. And on this subject, all those other countries are better than yours.

  36. #36
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,166
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    just out of curiosity... last time the US government was out of control (ie declaring illegal wars in distant parts of the world) what were your weapons good for?
    And regarding the second part of your post, do you actually believe the government/army has anything to fear of the common citizen, armed or not??
    very true. the government got weapons that would make an army of the most armed citizens firepower look like total shit. they don't even have to bust guns. they probably got high explosive bombs that are the size of peanuts that could destory a whole entire town or city. the government has millions of weapons that nobody ever heard of that they could use at any given moment. if our government went to war with us citizens, it would be a complete mismatch. those guns would be useless.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  37. #37
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    What a horrible tragedy. Just hearing him over the phone with the dispatcher is heart wrenching. There's no rational explanation to something so destructive and sickening. It's times like these that I see nothing but the bleak extinction of humanity.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  38. #38
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    You never hear any solutions because you're not listening to the actual solution right in front of you: restrict weapons, ban some. It isn't a slogan. It's not some extremist quackery like the Chinese cultural revolution or Chavez and his pretend democracy. It is the actual tried-and-true solution that works in countries with freedom and stable, accountable democratic governments. And on this subject, all those other countries are better than yours.
    What I just put in bold print, no one ever says. It's always a question of why, or a demoralization of the fact that we have them in the first place. The sad fact of the matter is that's not even a solution that's viable - at least not right now. Restriction only works when there is a stiff penalty for those that break the law; banning altogether(and there are some weapons that need to be strictly military or not available at all for ANY reason) has the same dilemma.

    So i again ask, where is the solution? And how does it make your country better - violence is still in fact, violence. Whether a person dies or not does not make that fact go away.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  39. #39
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,239

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    I listened to the audio.
    Sad, some kids are unstable ..........


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  40. #40
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,239

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    .
    According to this video some kids sees "their family member as the enemy and must be eliminated .."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?=H2kw4eh8Ou0
    Last edited by quasar; October 11th, 2012 at 02:12 PM.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  41. #41
    Slut ZmercTheDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    194

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    just out of curiosity... last time the US government was out of control (ie declaring illegal wars in distant parts of the world) what were your weapons good for?
    And regarding the second part of your post, do you actually believe the government/army has anything to fear of the common citizen, armed or not??
    Yeah because civil wars are just fought by civilians right, government officials heave never ever joined the cause, no military figures have ever joined fight either right... do you know any history at all about civil wars or revolutions? I am not talking about over throwing the government, because I don't agree with a piece of legislation. I am talking about the point where peaceful protesting does not work. Have you forgotten about Syria. It started out with peaceful protesting, You know what happen next? Syrian regime start sending out death squads abducting protester kids, torturing them, and sending them back to their families in pieces. They also used lethal force against protesters. That is when Syrian rebels groups starting forming and going up against arms to fight their government. Ranking officers, Generals and cabinet members also joined the rebels.

    That is the exact reason why our founding fathers gave us to the right to have arms, in case of extreme miss treatment of the people by the government, the people can fight back, not have to hide in fear. It is completely ignorant to think that just because this is a 1st world country, that something similar that his happening Syria can't happen here. Is there a big chance of it happening of course not, And I hope it never does. The truth is no one knows what will happen in the future, so why risk it by banning all guns. That is all I wanted to point out.

  42. #42
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,560

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZmercTheDuke View Post
    Yeah because civil wars are just fought by civilians right, government officials heave never ever joined the cause, no military figures have ever joined fight either right... do you know any history at all about civil wars or revolutions? I am not talking about over throwing the government, because I don't agree with a piece of legislation. I am talking about the point where peaceful protesting does not work. Have you forgotten about Syria. It started out with peaceful protesting, You know what happen next? Syrian regime start sending out death squads abducting protester kids, torturing them, and sending them back to their families in pieces. They also used lethal force against protesters. That is when Syrian rebels groups starting forming and going up against arms to fight their government. Ranking officers, Generals and cabinet members also joined the rebels.

    That is the exact reason why our founding fathers gave us to the right to have arms, in case of extreme miss treatment of the people by the government, the people can fight back, not have to hide in fear. It is completely ignorant to think that just because this is a 1st world country, that something similar that his happening Syria can't happen here. Is there a big chance of it happening of course not, And I hope it never does. The truth is no one knows what will happen in the future, so why risk it by banning all guns. That is all I wanted to point out
    .
    I'm sorry but your argument makes no sense at all... I read your post 3 times in a row and I still can't make sense out of it... With such arguments I think I'm gonna side with BreakTheIce on this one: "Listening to Americans justifying gun laws is the biggest joke."

    You mention Syria as an example... how can Syria regime be compared with the USA at all?? The USA is a democracy ... If people disagree with some policy they are free to demonstrate and (more effectively) VOTE.
    Then if the government decides to ignore polls and grasp power illegally it will only depend on whether the army is on their side or not, if it is then you as a civilian are fucked (when's the last time you had access to nuclear warheads?), if it isn't then, the army is the "militia" that will restore democracy and simple civilians need not be involved (in terms of weapons and battling that is).

    At the time of the founding fathers, the difference in fire-power and scale between what weapons were available to a simple civilian and to the military was nowhere as big as it is today.
    Sometimes, legislation needs a little reality check and upgrade.

    Indeed no-one knows what will happen in the future, on the other hand we all can see what's happening NOW with guns available and spread in the civilian population.

  43. #43
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    What I just put in bold print, no one ever says. It's always a question of why, or a demoralization of the fact that we have them in the first place. The sad fact of the matter is that's not even a solution that's viable - at least not right now. Restriction only works when there is a stiff penalty for those that break the law; banning altogether(and there are some weapons that need to be strictly military or not available at all for ANY reason) has the same dilemma.

    So i again ask, where is the solution? And how does it make your country better - violence is still in fact, violence. Whether a person dies or not does not make that fact go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Yup.



    A government of the people, by the people, for the people is a democracy. Governments afraid of the people means therefore that the people are afraid of each other. Living in a state of deadlocked fear is no solution. I'm sorry if your country is stuck in that rut of fear, but you might want to try moving somewhere else.



    You never hear any solutions because you're not listening to the actual solution right in front of you: restrict weapons, ban some. It isn't a slogan. It's not some extremist quackery like the Chinese cultural revolution or Chavez and his pretend democracy. It is the actual tried-and-true solution that works in countries with freedom and stable, accountable democratic governments. And on this subject, all those other countries are better than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    just out of curiosity... last time the US government was out of control (ie declaring illegal wars in distant parts of the world) what were your weapons good for?
    And regarding the second part of your post, do you actually believe the government/army has anything to fear of the common citizen, armed or not??
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmercTheDuke View Post
    A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!” Thomas Jefferson. its a joke saying tehre is no need for guns in society, peroid. The whole point of us having guns is in the event of our government being out of control. We can then if absolutely necessary, use guns to over throw the government. There never be no guns on our planet, people who want to do evil and bad things will always be able to get guns, no matter the laws. Just like drugs, drugs are illegal, but look you can get them simply by walking down the street and asking the right person.



    I didn't even notice the gun debating going on.


    I honestly don't think we should be snatching guns away from everyone. Hopefully stories like these remind people that the owners of the guns should be the only people that have access to them.


    Not some family free for all "Okay guys here is where the gun is in case of emergencies!" The kid could of gotten a gun from another source, of course. But in the case of the four year old who shot his father point blank this is just another layer of responsibility we need to accept being Americans and loving our guns.

  44. #44
    blackbeltninja
    Guest

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    What more is there to be said? What more do you expect people to add?

    Why are you (and thatgirl) shoving the whole tragic situation down everyone's throats with giant text of the 'juicy bits' and second-by-second analysis of what went down?

    It's pointless macabre sensationalism/voyeurism for no purpose other than that you apparently 'enjoy' retelling the tale, otherwise you wouldn't have framed your opening post the way you did.

    More fool me for clicking on this thread in the first place, I admit that. Knew nothing good would come of it.

    It's exactly like I said previously about that car-chase guy that shot himself while the cameras were on him. These types of 'news' stories are horrible and saddening enough without people feeling the VERY disturbing need to share EVERY pointless graphic detail about the whole event.

    Hmmm

    Not sure I agree. Sometimes I'm interested enough to click the link provided in the OP; sometimes I'm not and I rely on the comments in the OP to fill me in. I can decide for myself whether the facts presented are sensationalised or not, but if I'm not interested enough to chase the details up further it helps that someone else has seen fit to present them to me, hyped up or otherwise.

    -d-

  45. #45
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    What I just put in bold print, no one ever says. It's always a question of why, or a demoralization of the fact that we have them in the first place. The sad fact of the matter is that's not even a solution that's viable - at least not right now. Restriction only works when there is a stiff penalty for those that break the law; banning altogether(and there are some weapons that need to be strictly military or not available at all for ANY reason) has the same dilemma.

    So i again ask, where is the solution? And how does it make your country better - violence is still in fact, violence. Whether a person dies or not does not make that fact go away.
    Give one reason why owning guns is better than not owning guns in society. Why do you need guns anyway? Owning a gun is a big responsibility, making them easily accessible to everyone for no apparent reason leads to stories like the one in the OP. And we hear them all the time.

    Yes, there is violence all over the world. My point is that banning/restricting the right to own a gun in the US would lessen the amount of violence there already exists. To say, "there is violence all over the world anyways" DOES NOT JUSTIFY allowing your citizens to own guns in any way.

    If guns were illegal or restricted (like some drugs), then fewer people would have access to them. The ones that try to get them through illegal means might not be able to do so because once they are illegal they will cost way more than they already cost. The risk of penalty might discourage people from trying to obtain them as well.

    Violence exists in many forms all around the world. Knife violence, etc. you name it. But the US has ALL those and STILL has gun violence and nobody in the country (apparently) has the brains to see that the amount of violence could be lessened if you if you take away or restrict some of the means that allow people to conduct the violence.

    Had the kid in this OP not had a gun, his mother and his sister could have survived. Even if he tried to use a knife or something it might have been harder for him to kill them. Or it would have given the other enough time to run across the street to the grandparents' house and get help/aid.

    There is absolutely nothing that justifies gun ownership in the US. At all.

  46. #46
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Give one reason why owning guns is better than not owning guns in society. Why do you need guns anyway? Owning a gun is a big responsibility, making them easily accessible to everyone for no apparent reason leads to stories like the one in the OP. And we hear them all the time.
    You need to reread the part what I stated that I abhor guns, so i'm not arguing for, just arguing against your arrogance on the matter.

    The fact is, since you mentioned it, that yes, gun ownership IS a big responsibility, one this country - for better or worse - seems to entrust in its' people. It is a system of errors, apparently, but - and rightfully so, despite my own feelings on the matter - one that can't be whitewashed with a "simple" ban.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Yes, there is violence all over the world. My point is that banning/restricting the right to own a gun in the US would lessen the amount of violence there already exists. To say, "there is violence all over the world anyways" DOES NOT JUSTIFY allowing your citizens to own guns in any way.
    I never said that because there is violence everywhere, that it justifies guns - I said that violence is violence, so getting rid of guns has not created a utopia in your land of origin. Let's not put words in my mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    If guns were illegal or restricted (like some drugs), then fewer people would have access to them. The ones that try to get them through illegal means might not be able to do so because once they are illegal they will cost way more than they already cost. The risk of penalty might discourage people from trying to obtain them as well.
    The blind fact is - not just in the USA, but other countries as well - that the black market exists because of these laws. In fact, it thrives. It makes it hard for a law abiding citizen with no criminal record who actually is using the gun for a "higher" purpose to own, while the ones we don't want to have the guns in the first place can pick a street corner and have at it. Maybe if we has those damn mandatory minimum laws for illegal gun trafficking and possession, instead of for those who have a drug problem that could be fixed by a mandatory stint in a rehab center, you might be onto something that "fixes" the problem.

    Now, the rest of your post goes on to call US citizens something akin to brainless idiots, but you've proven yourself quite incapable of reason, and, i'm now bored of this discussion. You have fun upon that golden laced pedestal there buddy.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  47. #47
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,731
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    The blind fact is - not just in the USA, but other countries as well - that the black market exists because of these laws. In fact, it thrives. It makes it hard for a law abiding citizen with no criminal record who actually is using the gun for a "higher" purpose to own, while the ones we don't want to have the guns in the first place can pick a street corner and have at it.
    That isn't a fact though; that is the opposite of a fact. People in countries with stronger gun control measures are not at the mercy of criminals using trafficked guns. There's just way less gun crime here. (So, again, restriction is the obvious solution, and I'm still not sure how to break that down or explain how to do it any more clearly than it already is. "Make guns harder to get ahold of."

  48. #48

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)


  49. #49
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ....
    "There is absolutely nothing that justifies gun ownership in the US. At all."

    And,

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    That isn't a fact though; that is the opposite of a fact. People in countries with stronger gun control measures are not at the mercy of criminals using trafficked guns. There's just way less gun crime here. (So, again, restriction is the obvious solution, and I'm still not sure how to break that down or explain how to do it any more clearly than it already is. "Make guns harder to get ahold of."
    ^Thank you.

    Side note:

    Funny enough I've spent most of my life in the US, and not abroad. Growing up in Saltsburg, PA I never understood why guns were legal in the country as I lost not one, not two, but 4 of my closest friends in one man gun massacres. And I'm not the only one. So I'm not arrogant when I say that guns should be banned and/or restricted from society. It's just something that needs to be done ASAP. The fact that the country is not not seeing this is both funny and pathetic at the same time.

    You could call me arrogant if there were two sides to the argument and I wouldn't listen to yours. There aren't. I guess you're just overly sensitive or something, but I'm done arguing on this too; since you abhor gun violence, there's nothing to argue about. Whether or not I'm arrogant/stuck up/etc. is merely your opinion, and opinions are like assholes, everybody has them.

    Have a nice day.

  50. #50
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,237
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 17 year old calls 911 -- shot and killed his mother, sister (Audio of 911 call)

    21st centurys global padded cell

    man do good job wot a cum easy ta so a thang

    ha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.