Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Hugh Bonneville

  1. #1

    Hugh Bonneville

    Anyone find this man attractive? I adore him!





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 600full-hugh-bonneville.jpg  

  2. #2
    Virgin PakMeatUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    45


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    yeh i like him, he was in a mini tv show twenty twelve he has some nice beefy feet and i like his voice too

  3. #3
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    north wales
    Posts
    131


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Ever since I saw him in Notting Hill.

  4. #4

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Hugh shared the same prostitute as Wayne Rooney (not at same time !), and likes a doldo shoved up his arse.


    http://www.scientology-london.com/si...Bonneville.php

  5. #5
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    683


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    handsome and looks even better with a beard

  6. #6

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Beautiful man. Would love to be in a posh english daddy sandwich with him and Colin Firth.

  7. #7

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by harvey111111 View Post
    Hugh shared the same prostitute as Wayne Rooney (not at same time !), and likes a doldo shoved up his arse.


    http://www.scientology-london.com/si...Bonneville.php
    I'd put something up Hugh's ass!

  8. #8

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    One of my favorites!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hugh!.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	878783

  9. #9
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    the world
    Posts
    129


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang67 View Post
    One of my favorites!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hugh!.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	878783
    Wooof!very handsome man!

  10. #10

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    A few more of one sexy Brit!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bonny.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	879186Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hughinbed.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	879187

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Does anybody know which movie these screen caps are from?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hugh Bonneville naked 1.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	914639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hugh Bonneville naked 2.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	914640

  12. #12
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    north wales
    Posts
    131


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by wappyboy View Post
    Does anybody know which movie these screen caps are from?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hugh Bonneville naked 1.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	914639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hugh Bonneville naked 2.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	914640
    It might (might) be from the BBC drama from around 2001 called Armadillo. He certainly got his arse out on that.

  13. #13

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Thanks for the pics, love his plump round arse.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict mt2286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,966


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    One of my fav daddies

  15. #15

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-0-1946FD0F000005DC-528_634x386.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	953359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h30m54s219.png 
Views:	448 
Size:	371.3 KB 
ID:	953360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h31m15s163.png 
Views:	395 
Size:	409.7 KB 
ID:	953361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h31m30s65.png 
Views:	434 
Size:	503.4 KB 
ID:	953362Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h31m47s240.png 
Views:	277 
Size:	453.1 KB 
ID:	953363

  16. #16

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    The previous post is from From Da Vinci's Demons.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict mt2286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,966


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by sparky2727 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-0-1946FD0F000005DC-528_634x386.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	953359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h30m54s219.png 
Views:	448 
Size:	371.3 KB 
ID:	953360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h31m15s163.png 
Views:	395 
Size:	409.7 KB 
ID:	953361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h31m30s65.png 
Views:	434 
Size:	503.4 KB 
ID:	953362Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2013_04_13_09h31m47s240.png 
Views:	277 
Size:	453.1 KB 
ID:	953363
    On the frontals the camera should go a little lower

  18. #18
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    north wales
    Posts
    131


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    On the frontals the camera should go a little lower
    It should show him head to toe so we can see him in all his glory (preferably having a wank and showing him shooting a load!)

  19. #19
    JUB Addict mt2286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,966


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    I second and third that

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    I second and third that
    Hi Everyone!

    I just got this pic from the "Tumblr". Is this one HIM?
    Thanks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Downton Abey Shirt-off.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	273.2 KB 
ID:	977011

  21. #21
    Sex God Naughty_Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    683


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    it's a fake of course, good though!

  22. #22
    On the Prowl helyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    75


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Hugh is one of my favorite too, so hot!! Love Da Vincis Demons scene, want more of him!!
    BBL Bear Big Lover

  23. #23

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    oh my god, i would love to fuck him!!!!!!

  24. #24

    Re: Hugh Bonneville

    Quote Originally Posted by stockycockman View Post
    It might (might) be from the BBC drama from around 2001 called Armadillo. He certainly got his arse out on that.
    sous mes yeux,a film
    Last edited by mbnvxc; September 26th, 2014 at 09:23 PM.

  25. #25

    Re: Hugh Bonneville


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •