Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

CCleaner is sticking at 33%

Hi,

I have recently been having some problems with running CCleaner. I think it's a great program for deleting a lot of crap from your computer, however in the past few months it's been awfully slow.

I exit all open applications and then open CCleaner and hit "Run Cleaner". Usually, this took between 30-60 seconds to run and typically deleted a couple of hundred of MB or more.

When I have run it recently, it's been sticking on 33% for five minutes or more telling me that it's scanning "System. Windows log files". After up to ten minutes later, it will proceed and then - at 45% - tell me that Google Chrome is open and whether I would like CCleaner to shut it (even though Chrome isn't open). I click yes and it then tells me that I must force quit Chrome which I do.

The most recent scan I did took ten minutes and only deleted 30MB!

Is there something on my PC that may be slowing it down?

Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: CCleaner is sticking at 33%

Sometimes I would be careful with it running a scan through System files in Windows cause it could really fuck up your computer. I seriously think that when I used CCleaner one time it made my computer freeze during start up. I usually run the same scan list of programs. I ran it last night and it took about 30 to 60 seconds just like how yours did usually.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: CCleaner is sticking at 33%

As long as you never do a registry clean, it shouldn't give you any issues. Fucking with the registry is perhaps the dumbest thing you can do to your PC.