JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 162
  1. #51

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Piquechampion View Post
    Bitches don't get the point

    The point is not if he is gay or not. The point is that he (and the studios he worked with: I'll SeanCody and Belami out), went out of their ways to say that he was a PROUD GAY MAN, when he really isn't. They did it to get the gay $$$ of all those guys who are fed up with gay4pays, and that's being manipulative...

    Thats fair enough, and to a point i agree with is, but how did you find out that he is straight? PM me if its something that cant be said in public.

  2. #52
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,944

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Wow. Just wow.

    Luv: Oh Snap, about PS a few months ago.

    Hopefully, now people have a little more understanding when I called Jasun out so much with him always spouting some kind of bullshit.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  3. #53

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Hmmm, lets see. All I said was that he was a two-time AmWay Salesperson of the Year for Greater Omaha (2009, 11) and was rumored to be on Romney's short-list for Martian Ambassador.

    Now it wouldn't surprise me if he were a member of WAR

  4. #54

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Bankside, I think identity is more complicated. Wouldn't you think that one's identity would be at least in part determined by the individual and what is embraced as a personal construct of oneself, as well as a social dimension, e.g. willing behavior (presumably with others)? To put it another way, I think any meaningful idea of identity must include what you think of yourself as much as what you do with yourself (and others). Or, in a healthy person, what we are certainly includes who we think we are as much as what we do. I don't believe that it is a mistake we call ourselves human beings, not human doers.

  5. #55

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    refujiunderground,

    What you've said makes a lot of sense to me.

  6. #56
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,944
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Justjustice View Post
    Bankside, I think identity is more complicated. Wouldn't you think that one's identity would be at least in part determined by the individual and what is embraced as a personal construct of oneself, as well as a social dimension, e.g. willing behavior (presumably with others)? To put it another way, I think any meaningful idea of identity must include what you think of yourself as much as what you do with yourself (and others). Or, in a healthy person, what we are certainly includes who we think we are as much as what we do. I don't believe that it is a mistake we call ourselves human beings, not human doers.
    No, not really. Identity is not a personal aspiration; identity has rules of admission. If you meet the criteria, an identity is open to you, otherwise it's just a charade. Were I heterosexual, I would not be willing to share the identity of hetero with a guy who wants to have sex with other guys. Nor should i have to.

    Thus when we look at the phenomenon of "men who have sex with men" it would not be right to conclude that "straight men will have sex with men" because that's what they self-report, but "closeted gay or bi men sometimes pretend to be straight."

    If we consider public deception or self-deception to be a "willing behaviour" then I suppose we could draw a distinction between gay men and closeted men, but a closeted man is not a straight man either.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  7. #57

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I've said this a gazillion times before: when you're getting paid $5,000+/scene, you 'learn' to like it real fast. Sexual orientation and the ability to perform in porn are apples and oranges. I'll put money on it that Dawson, Marcus Mojo, and Dylan Roberts are 100% straight once the cameras stop rolling. The more these guys do as well as the number of partners they have actually only supports their straightness: the acts mean nothing to them. That is why several several gay producers, including Chi Chi, prefer straight models: they take direction, do what they're told, and no drama.

    Totally with LFAH that trying to pass himself off as gay when he is not is very sleazy, though even when he said he was 'gay' I thought otherwise. His performances always seemed forced to me.
    $5000+ a scene? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG that is one of the funniest things I have heard on here in awhile. More like $500. $1K is considered the higher end, and some guys are doing for as little as $200. No one is making that kind of money, not even top female talent in straight porn.

  8. #58

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

    Luv: Oh Snap, about PS a few months ago.

    Hopefully, now people have a little more understanding when I called Jasun out so much with him always spouting some kind of bullshit.

    CXXX
    LOL! Yes I remember when Jasun threw flames on Arpad and Steven Daigle doing straight scenes and how he loved the attention it was getting, then when Jake Cruise was called out for a homophobic double standard for condom use all the sudden he backtracked after other porn stars started to add their two cents.

    Even funnier were his comments about how successful SG4GE was around the time the Daigle scene came out and less then a year later SG4GE folded and Jake Cruise admitted that it had been losing money for quite some time.

  9. #59

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolalucilleboylan View Post
    $5000+ a scene? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG that is one of the funniest things I have heard on here in awhile. More like $500. $1K is considered the higher end, and some guys are doing for as little as $200. No one is making that kind of money, not even top female talent in straight porn.
    You don't have a clue, do you? $200 would be the going rate for a stunt-cock in straight porn.

    A guy like Brady Jensen wouldn't be doing porn unless he was making shit-loads of money. It wouldn't be worth his while. $200, even $500 is pocket-change. Just think about it.

    Sean Cody's Rylan got paid $40,000 for his nine scenes. Do the (3rd grade) math. Sean Cody pays $1,500 for solos. Those two Nebraska wrestlers who got busted doing Fratmen got $2,500 each, and all they did was jerk-off!

    I know you want to believe he's doing it because he's really gay and enjoys the sex. He's doing it because he enjoys the cash. You don't buy yourself BMW's doing $500 scenes.

    And as for A-list woman models, do you have any idea the kind of bucks a Jemma Jameson rakes is?

  10. #60

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    You don't have a clue, do you? $200 would be the going rate for a stunt-cock in straight porn.

    A guy like Brady Jensen wouldn't be doing porn unless he was making shit-loads of money. It wouldn't be worth his while. $200, even $500 is pocket-change. Just think about it.

    Sean Cody's Rylan got paid $40,000 for his nine scenes. Do the (3rd grade) math. Sean Cody pays $1,500 for solos. Those two Nebraska wrestlers who got busted doing Fratmen got $2,500 each, and all they did was jerk-off!

    I know you want to believe he's doing it because he's really gay and enjoys the sex. He's doing it because he enjoys the cash. You don't buy yourself BMW's doing $500 scenes.

    And as for A-list woman models, do you have any idea the kind of bucks a Jemma Jameson rakes is?
    Honey you are seriously naive. Jenna NOT JEMMA Jameson has been retired from porn for YEARS and WISELY quit before the financial downturn. The days of big paychecks in porn are over with. Chi Chi LaRue was asked about Rylan's $40K claim, her response "He's lying a lot of them do". When that MMA fighter came out and claimed he made $80K at Sean Cody, Brady himself told Zach at The Sword that they were paying $2K for a hardcore scene and. Jeremy Bilding said he made more money working as a waiter then from doing porn. Those awful "Bait Bus" scenes pay a few hundred dollars. Sorry you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

    Just about every model will tell you that scene rates are shit now and new guys are coming in and offering to do the same stuff for less $$$. No one can make a living doing porn full time. Sorry but there are a bunch of companies that are struggling just to keep the lights on and the bills paid. File sharing/torrents, tube sites, amateurs, declining DVD sales, oversatuartion, too many performers and not enough work, and too much competition have gutted the porn industry.

    Shitloads of money? After you pay your agent and taxes, it's more like a nice side income but in no way is it shits loads of money.

    $200 for male talent in straight porn is considered a VERY GOOD rate. More then a few are doing for $50. Porn is no longer recession proof.

    Again thanks for the laugh!

  11. #61

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    I a) don't really know who we're talking about here and b) don't really care to find out, but:

    Some people don't want a fantasy, they just want to watch a sexy exhibitionist, and the more fake the persona, the greater the turn-off.
    Ditto like a motherfucker. Anyways my opinon on Brady Jensen will not change due to this revelation. They will remain the same... unbothered
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  12. #62

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    The $1,500 figure actually comes from an ad Cody Media was running. The $2,500 figure for Fratmen comes from a University of Nebraska press-release. And of course Chi Chi would dismiss Rylan's claim so he could continue to low-ball his own models. The money these days is in Corbin Cody, not C1R.

    My point stands: a guy like Brady Jensen would have no motivation to do porn gay or straight were he not being compensated handsomely. He was savvy. He made himself a commodity. If you're popular, you can name your price. And I don't think Curtis, Calvin, or Jamie do it for beer money. You just don't put yourself out there like that unless it's worth your while. Just think about it.

  13. #63
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Curtis, Calvin, or Jamie are ten times more fun to watch than Brady Jensen. Seriously I can't bring myself to watch him perform with that limped dick.

  14. #64

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolalucilleboylan View Post
    Honey you are seriously naive. Jenna NOT JEMMA Jameson has been retired from porn for YEARS and WISELY quit before the financial downturn. The days of big paychecks in porn are over with. Chi Chi LaRue was asked about Rylan's $40K claim, her response "He's lying a lot of them do". When that MMA fighter came out and claimed he made $80K at Sean Cody, Brady himself told Zach at The Sword that they were paying $2K for a hardcore scene and. Jeremy Bilding said he made more money working as a waiter then from doing porn. Those awful "Bait Bus" scenes pay a few hundred dollars. Sorry you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

    Just about every model will tell you that scene rates are shit now and new guys are coming in and offering to do the same stuff for less $$$. No one can make a living doing porn full time. Sorry but there are a bunch of companies that are struggling just to keep the lights on and the bills paid. File sharing/torrents, tube sites, amateurs, declining DVD sales, oversatuartion, too many performers and not enough work, and too much competition have gutted the porn industry.

    Shitloads of money? After you pay your agent and taxes, it's more like a nice side income but in no way is it shits loads of money.

    $200 for male talent in straight porn is considered a VERY GOOD rate. More then a few are doing for $50. Porn is no longer recession proof.

    Again thanks for the laugh!

    Damn, you really are full of yourself.

  15. #65

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    Curtis, Calvin, or Jamie are ten times more fun to watch than Brady Jensen. Seriously I can't bring myself to watch him perform with that limped dick.
    I totally agree with you on that one! He's one of the most boring performers out there! Nonetheless Brady Jensen has that stereotypical blond, chiseled So-Cal surfer-dude from Casting Central look going on that puts him in high-demand. He satisfies a lot of insipid fantasies. If it were the 80s, he'd be making laughable porn for Falcon.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Damn, you really are full of yourself.
    Thank you!

  16. #66

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    I think "Bait Bus" and "Out in Public" paid Dylan Roberts and Marcus Mojo a bit more than $200 for their respective scenes. Sites like that bring in established names to increase their recognition.

    The idea that Grady Jensen is doing porn for $200 or even $1,000/scene is so absurd it won't stand discussion.

  17. #67
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Nonetheless Brady Jensen has that stereotypical blond, chiseled So-Cal surfer-dude from Casting Central look going on that puts him in high-demand. He satisfies a lot of insipid fantasies.
    I thought of Kent from CF when I read this. But with that handsome face, chiseled body, rock hard dick (and a gaping hole), Kent is totally in a way way better league.

  18. #68

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Damn, you really are full of yourself.
    Dear you can when you know your facts.

    I think "Bait Bus" and "Out in Public" paid Dylan Roberts and Marcus Mojo a bit more than $200 for their respective scenes. Sites like that bring in established names to increase their recognition.
    Again I think you don't what you are talking about. Sites like that don't give two shits about whether they bring in established names or not. They are an assembly line porn company that was picking guys from a group of talent agencies to shoot a couple of scenes for different websites. Venetian (the company that runs Out In Public/Bait Bus/It's Gonna Hurt among others) is no longer using American porn talent, they are buying cheap bareback content.

    The $1,500 figure actually comes from an ad Cody Media was running. The $2,500 figure for Fratmen comes from a University of Nebraska press-release. And of course Chi Chi would dismiss Rylan's claim s
    Chi Chi knows more about who gets paid what then you do. I'll take her word over someone who actually said that performers are making $5K a scene. No one making that money, not now, not ever. No you didn't read that from official school release, you probably read it from a student newspaper. $2K for a hardcore scene is fine unless you signed a contract not to work anywhere else for a year and the company you signed with doesn't use you again. Take out federal and state taxes (yes they do make those deductions), pay your rent, car payment, credit card bills, etc... and you aren't left with much. Jeremy Bilding himself said it was $300-1000, is he a liar too, or the established performers who have said publicly that scene rates are shit lying as well?

    So once again, you don't know what you are talking about. A lot of these guys end up worse off financially then they were when they started. A lot of these guys even "established names" are struggling to make ends meet unless they have a benefactor (sugar daddy) or are escorting. Considering a well established long term contract star was recently asking for $22K to pay for spinal surgery, that should be a clue that porn doesn't pay what you think it does.

    Porn is a side job, not a full time career, and certainly not something you can live off of. Brady Jensen isn't a "commodity" he's a porn performer, like many others that has dozens of free scenes that people can download who can and will easily be replaced. He didn't plan on shooting porn again, but Dylan Lucas isn't turning out they thought it would and has to go back in front of the camera.

    Some of us actually base our opinions in fact, not in fantasy.
    Last edited by Iolalucilleboylan; August 18th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.

  19. #69

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    I have to say that when you have established "stars" like Cliff Jensen not only doing porn but escorting as well and considering or actually doing marijuana growing/selling as a business, it sort of makes it clear that gay porn is not enough to even come close to paying the bills on a regular basis. So I have to say that Iolalucilleboylan makes way more sense on this topic than Phunk. By the way, my source for the Cliff Jensen info is his own twitter account (@TheCliffJensen). Check out his wish list on Amazon where he has hydroponic equipment for the growing business!

  20. #70
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thread in the history of JustUsBoys, and that's saying something. Bunch of overly-dramatic posts but a total lack of evidence. If you guys are unable or unwilling to tell us why we should believe you, take your rants elsewhere.
    (Phunk, I realize you are being ironic. I'm not referring to you)
    Agreed.

    The evidence isn't suitable for open forum. It is, however, true.
    Ohmigod. Did a voice tell you from a burning bush?

  21. #71

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    And you and Mr. Paciotti are bosom buddies. Confides in you regularly, does he. Again, it would not be in his interest to support the claim that a competitor is paying more than he does. No businessman does this.

    I never suggested that all these guys are making the kind of money to support themselves, only that a guy like Brady Jensen, who has wide appeal and apparently some business savvy, likely does very well for himself. Rylan's 40k spread out over 18 months is hardly a living wage but it did allow him to finish graduate school. I suspect some variation on this theme is the story with a lot of the sharper models, like Corbin Fisher's Trevor and Dru. Then there are the duller ones like Cliff Jensen who uses porn, escorting, and apparently dealing to support his habit. Porn has always attracted people with substance issues, and they will never have enough money.

    The $2,500 Fratmen fee is public record: it comes from the University of Nebraska's dismissal documents.

    The Venetian Sites probably pay a premium for established models in the hope that they'll drag their fans along and increase the site's recognition. That's just sound business strategy. I can't imagine that either Marcus' or Dylan's agent would agree to letting them be flown across the country to shoot a $500 scene.

    We're talking about getting guys, most of who are straight, to perform gay sex acts in an extremely public setting. While I don't presume to have any insider information, common sense alone suggests that you have to make it worth their while.

  22. #72
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    Ohmigod. Did a voice tell you from a burning bush?
    Yup, you guessed it.

    You know what? You guys are right. There's no evidence to support the fact that he's straight that can be posted in the open forum due to the code of conduct so....he's gay! Knock yourselves out ladies and ENJOY!! Brady is as GAY as he's always pretended to be. Happy now? The "Links or it didn't happen" crowd wins this one. He is an out and proud gay man and all is right with the world.

    Hope you can all sleep now.

  23. #73

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    I thought of Kent from CF when I read this. But with that handsome face, chiseled body, rock hard dick (and a gaping hole), Kent is totally in a way way better league.
    I agree with you that Kent is way more my type, but he doesn't have the same iconic chill surfer-dude thing going on that Brady Jensen does. Moreover, Kent seems like a real guy whereas Brady Jensen always looks like he was air-brushed in.

  24. #74
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    But now that we've cleared up that he's in NO WAY straight and totally gay due to lack of published evidence, how about you humor those of us who want to discuss "the fantasy" that Pique mentioned in starting this thread and let us deluded assholes talk about it if we wish? Sound like a deal?

  25. #75

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    Ohmigod. Did a voice tell you from a burning bush?
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Yup, you guessed it.
    Is your next trick parting the red sea?

    But in all seriousness Andy and Piquel are not making this up. Had people asked nicely in a PM when told one couldn't post the evidence in open forums, then you would be clued in (as was the case with me). As someone who saw the evidence, it exists and can not be talked about openly.

    Just had to throw my two cents in (not that it matters to anyone. People believe what they want to believe), because this is really getting ridiculous.

  26. #76
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,000

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    I have no idea how much money he makes, nor do I care. However, in my opinion he is not straight. He may not be gay, but he is at least bi. Would your straight friends do what he does just for the money? Mine would not and have told me so with scrunched up sick looking faces.

  27. #77
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,819

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronprior View Post
    aw, that's a shame, he's really hot too
    Yeah, I know, I was planning on dating him too.

  28. #78
    Virgin MelJea74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    37

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    as far as what they can get for a scene, I would think it depends on on content, and what they are willing to do and dont do. Just vanilla would also be different from kink. Kink.com pays models anywhere from $400 to $1300 a scene depending on what they will do/wont do and weather its boy/boy. Girl/Girl or Boy/Girl. (price posted on the site under becoming a model) Vanilla probably has different rates. If you did two scenes a week at even $500 a scene, you could live off that. I live off much less working a normal job.

  29. #79
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by swmjck View Post
    I have no idea how much money he makes, nor do I care. However, in my opinion he is not straight. He may not be gay, but he is at least bi. Would your straight friends do what he does just for the money? Mine would not and have told me so with scrunched up sick looking faces.
    smh. why do so many people think that someone has to be gay or bi in order to do gay porn? let it go. he's straight.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  30. #80
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    I don't see an issue here. He's a porn actor... and he acted... that's his job, right? I believe that 99% of the "straight" guys who have gay sex for money are just gay actors fulfilling our secret fantasies of getting it on with a straight guy. I'm not mad at any of them for it. They are actors after all. If you want "realism", watch amateurs on xtube or something.

  31. #81

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by FanofFiction View Post
    I don't see an issue here. He's a porn actor... and he acted... that's his job, right? I believe that 99% of the "straight" guys who have gay sex for money are just gay actors fulfilling our secret fantasies of getting it on with a straight guy. I'm not mad at any of them for it. They are actors after all. If you want "realism", watch amateurs on xtube or something.
    Hey, Mister, watch it with the common sense. That's not allowed here.

  32. #82
    JUB Addict Piquechampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,332

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Are people around here (with some few exceptions) are THAT deficient in READING COMPREHENSION???

    The issue is NOT if he's straight (and has a wife or not), is that he (and some studios and their PR people, like Jasun Mark) went out of their way to market him as an openly gay model, when that's clearly a lie. And THAT my friends is being manipulative and shady.

    As much as I hate NDS, gotta give them props for actually telling the truth regarding their models sexualities.

    PS: I just with someone would confront Brady Jensen (and or Jasun Mark) on twitter or the blogs, regarding this deception that they had going on for quite some time now.

  33. #83
    JUB Addict Piquechampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,332

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    And that's what's really wrong with the gay porn industry, when not only they put the straight models on a pedestal, but one of the foremost ®gay® models is actually a straight guy.

  34. #84
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Piquechampion View Post
    The issue is NOT if he's straight (and has a wife or not), is that he (and some studios and their PR people, like Jasun Mark) went out of their way to market him as an openly gay model, when that's clearly a lie. And THAT my friends is being manipulative and shady.
    It boggles the mind.

    To be clear, he DOESN'T have a wife (at least not anymore) but he DOES have a live-in girlfriend who moved across country with him. Again, as you pointed out, his sexuality is not the issue.

  35. #85
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    202

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Who the hell cares?

    I always assumed he was yet another performer who was probably straight in his personal life, and never heard anything to the contrary--not that I was listening. That's not the issue--to me at least.

    The issue is making smug proclamations based on "secret" information. If you ACTUALLY know something, spill it. Otherwise, just shut up. Sheesh.

  36. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Aren't they all supposedly straight? Supposedly because I take it with a grain of salt. Even still, that will not stop low self esteem, physiologically fucked up gay men from supporting these "stars" and the companies who continue to exploit gay men. Half of these companies won't even hire OPENLY gay men, pay them less, and treat them like dog shit. I will say it right now!! I stream all of my porn. All of it. I wouldn't even pay a red cent for porn.

    As for the men themselves. They are society fuck ups. Any man who is willing to exploit himself for money and greed cannot be trusted. These men have to have some sort of mental disorder. A real man would work a crap job from the ground up to support a family not exploit himself and tarnish his reputation along with his family's by taking it up the ass. Something has to be off with them. And NO woman with class would EVER date a man like that unless she has a few screws lose her damn self. One reason why I admire black women because you know they won't do it.
    Last edited by Ronnie Redd; August 19th, 2012 at 09:31 PM.

  37. #87

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Back in 2010-Dec-27 in the comments to a post by Jasun in the gay daily blog, a commenter asked Jasun about this. (highlighting is mine.)

    Commenter:
    i was just curious. on here youve said that brady is openly gay but i was watching this video at nick youngs site with brady, alex james, and vance crawford. it was obvious the videos were only a small portion of a longer conversation so at parts it was a bit confusing. but basically at one point nick says something to brady about not believing he was straight implying that brady had actually claimed to be straight earlier off camera. and then at another point he asked them about places theyíd all had sex. brady says at an office with a secretary and declined to comment on the persons gender. so it kind of made it seem like he wasnt entirely gay. if at all. since i saw you in one of the videos i was hoping you could clarify.
    Jasun's response:
    Iíve stopped trying to really explain away human sexuality. Some straight men can enjoy sex with other guys on some level, some gay men can enjoy sex with women. I know that Iíve had sex with women when I was a young adult but no moreÖ I donít remember the conversation itself so I canít really comment 100%. But Iíll say that if Brady says heís gayÖ thatís good enough for me. Talking about sexual labels is always a lose/lose situation.
    Out of curiosity where was Brady marketed as a gay man? Which studios? To the best of my knowledge, he wasn't at sc or ba, the only two studios he's worked at that I know anything about.

  38. #88
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    The issue is making smug proclamations based on "secret" information. If you ACTUALLY know something, spill it.
    He DID actually know something and he DID spill it. Nobody is making anything up. If you wanna stamp your feet and hold your breath because you don't want to believe it, then go right ahead. Knock yourself out. If you've been here for three years you ought to know the CoC in here by now. I'm glad you put "secret" in quotes because it isn't secret, it just takes some effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    Otherwise, just shut up. Sheesh.
    I could say the same to you. In fact, I will. Just SHUT UP, already. He started the thread because he found it irritating and you've done nothing but whine and be rude.

  39. #89

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Back in 2010-Dec-27 in the comments to a post by Jasun in the gay daily blog, a commenter asked Jasun about this. (highlighting is mine.)

    Commenter:

    Jasun's response:

    Out of curiosity where was Brady marketed as a gay man? Which studios? To the best of my knowledge, he wasn't at sc or ba, the only two studios he's worked at that I know anything about.
    On JUB, Jasun and advertisers of Jake Cruise confirmed he was not straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piquechampion View Post
    But is he into men in his private life????

    I sure hope so, he seems like the perfect gentleman, a guy one would take home to meet your mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasunStrikesBack View Post
    Yes. He's never mentioned dating women but mentions the odd fuck buddy and he specifically asked if he could "meet" Parker London.
    From this thread
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/gay-...ml#post6414628

    Quote Originally Posted by JCMedia View Post
    Gay/Bisexual men on the Cocksure Men Exclusive Roster:

    Brady Jensen (gay)

    Kevin Crows (bisexual)

    Morgan Black (gay)

    Mitch Vaughn (gay)

    Guy Jones (bisexual)

    plus:

    Alessio Romero, Cavin Knight, Conner Habib, Trent Locke, Dean Monroe, Spencer Reed, John Magnum, Scott Campbell, Casey Daniels, Shane Frost, Drew Cutler, Zac Blake, Darius Soli, Bo Dean, Ari Sylvio, Park Wiley and the list goes on and on.

    And you can throw in future Cocksure Men guys Gavin Waters, Heath Jordan, Logan Scott and Riley Price. There are lots of gay and bisexual guys working in gay porn. There was a time when there were more straight men but that time seems past.
    From this thread.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/gay-...pornstars.html

    I also recall (but don't have evidence on me) Brady said himself in an interview he was gay.

    At least Jasun said he was into guys according to Brady himself. It is possible that Brady told Jasun and Jake Cruise that he was not straight.

  40. #90
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    He certainly implied it rather heavily on his twitter account and NO, I don't feel like linking to specific posts. Anyone who wants to find them can look for himself. Or not.

    And then there's the Behind the scenes video (the one about his hair) in which Jasun chides him for not knowing who "Rocky Horror" was by saying "And you call yourself a homosexual." To which his response was, "Well, you'll just have to teach me."

  41. #91
    JUB Addict Piquechampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,332

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    ^ Yeah, this is not like the Logan McCree case where a gay model suddenly decides to become straight (or so he said), but a deception of a straight guy who marketed himself as gay all this time.

  42. #92

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Here's the video AndyHardy was talking about.

    http://www.gaytube.com/media/86310/Bradys_Hair

  43. #93
    Virgin MelJea74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    37

    Code of Conduct

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Redd View Post
    Aren't they all supposedly straight? Supposedly because I take it with a grain of salt. Even still, that will not stop low self esteem, physiologically fucked up gay men from supporting these "stars" and the companies who continue to exploit gay men. Half of these companies won't even hire OPENLY gay men, pay them less, and treat them like dog shit. I will say it right now!! I stream all of my porn. All of it. I wouldn't even pay a red cent for porn.

    As for the men themselves. They are society fuck ups. Any man who is willing to exploit himself for money and greed cannot be trusted. These men have to have some sort of mental disorder. A real man would work a crap job from the ground up to support a family not exploit himself and tarnish his reputation along with his family's by taking it up the ass. Something has to be off with them. And NO woman with class would EVER date a man like that unless she has a few screws lose her damn self. One reason why I admire black women because you know they won't do it.
    Wow.. you sure have a low opinion about pornstars. Its simply a job. Just because its by having sex doesnt mean its any less than a job. Sex is just that, sex. It can be intimate, impersonal, for love or for pleasure. It can also be a job. I dont think any less of someone because they did or do porn. And sorry.. but a job is to get paid. Greed is found everywhere.. in ANY job. (and I dont think most porn actors do it because they are greedy.)

  44. #94

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Redd View Post
    physiologically fucked up gay men from supporting these "stars"
    Ah, yes, they all have kidney problems! Replete the K and no more gay!

  45. #95

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    See this is why I just don't care if the performers are gay/straight/whatever. My criteria at this point are hot guys having hot sex. They're called actors for a reason. They probably have a lot of sex on camera with people they aren't even attracted to, regardless of sexuality, but the ones who do their jobs do it well enough that you don't notice. Is this "revelation" going to change how hot you found him/his scenes? If yes, then that's unfortunate for you and if not, then what's the issue?

    Like, do straight guys sit around wondering if the "lesbians" in porn are really into girl-on-girl or if the girls really think the other dude they are fucking is attractive? Do they make it into a whole issue like gay guys do?

  46. #96

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    And you and Mr. Paciotti are bosom buddies. Confides in you regularly, does he. Again, it would not be in his interest to support the claim that a competitor is paying more than he does. No businessman does this.

    I never suggested that all these guys are making the kind of money to support themselves, only that a guy like Brady Jensen, who has wide appeal and apparently some business savvy, likely does very well for himself. Rylan's 40k spread out over 18 months is hardly a living wage but it did allow him to finish graduate school. I suspect some variation on this theme is the story with a lot of the sharper models, like Corbin Fisher's Trevor and Dru. Then there are the duller ones like Cliff Jensen who uses porn, escorting, and apparently dealing to support his habit. Porn has always attracted people with substance issues, and they will never have enough money.

    The $2,500 Fratmen fee is public record: it comes from the University of Nebraska's dismissal documents.

    The Venetian Sites probably pay a premium for established models in the hope that they'll drag their fans along and increase the site's recognition. That's just sound business strategy. I can't imagine that either Marcus' or Dylan's agent would agree to letting them be flown across the country to shoot a $500 scene.

    We're talking about getting guys, most of who are straight, to perform gay sex acts in an extremely public setting. While I don't presume to have any insider information, common sense alone suggests that you have to make it worth their while.
    You are digging yourself into a deeper hole but this is too funny not to respond to and proves even more that you don't know what you are talking about. Venetian has all but eliminated shooting American talent. They are now buying cheap bareback content. Those companies were run by STRAIGHT producers who didn't give a shit about big name talent. They got most of their talent through FabScout, Pacific Blue, Hot Rods?, etc... If they were lucky, they shot a cluster of scenes for their various sites for a fixed rate, but when you are shooting 4-5 scenes for a max of $1200-1500 before taxes and before what the agent gets, that isn't a lot of money. Are you really dumb enough to think those were truly public settings? It was fake, the people that "caught" them were in on it.

    Everyone knows who pays what in this industry, you obviously don't. It's not a "trade" secret. Rylan shot 8 full scenes and one solo. The true figures before taxes are far less then $40K. You really should quit while you are behind.

    "Business savvy" LOL! He is controlled by his agent Jaime at Pacific Blue as is Jamie's (former maybe current) and fellow Pacific Blue model Jimmy Clay. They have little say in the direction of their "careers".

  47. #97

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    I have never presumed to have any insider information. I'm engaging in reasonable speculation which you are attempting to refute with hearsay.

    This whole business began when yet another person insisted that Brady Jensen could not possibly be straight otherwise he wouldn't have done as many scenes as he has. I suggested that he was being motivated by something else. If Paul Donahoe can pick up $2,500 from Fratmen for masturbating, I don't think it's unreasonable that a model at the top of the feeding chain like Brady Jensen can get twice that for an action scene. If he's getting less his agent isn't doing a good job.

    While he's never done much for me, Brady Jensen apparently hits all the right buttons (he's blond! he's built!), and it doesn't hurt that he's wisely chosen to avoid the tattoo parlor.

    And as for the Venetian sites using ringers, every time I see an ad for "Bait Bus" or "Out In Public" it always features some high-profile model like Dylan Roberts or Marcus Mojo. Dylan and Marcus may have been one-shot loss-leaders, but that doesn't stop Venetian from getting their money's worth by using them for promotion -- "Bait" as in bait-and-switch.

  48. #98

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Redd View Post
    Aren't they all supposedly straight? Supposedly because I take it with a grain of salt. Even still, that will not stop low self esteem, physiologically fucked up gay men from supporting these "stars" and the companies who continue to exploit gay men. Half of these companies won't even hire OPENLY gay men, pay them less, and treat them like dog shit. I will say it right now!! I stream all of my porn. All of it. I wouldn't even pay a red cent for porn.

    As for the men themselves. They are society fuck ups. Any man who is willing to exploit himself for money and greed cannot be trusted. These men have to have some sort of mental disorder. A real man would work a crap job from the ground up to support a family not exploit himself and tarnish his reputation along with his family's by taking it up the ass. Something has to be off with them. And NO woman with class would EVER date a man like that unless she has a few screws lose her damn self. One reason why I admire black women because you know they won't do it.
    Yes indeed. Black Women would NEVER put up with that shit. Unless the dude is a millionair of course and she can get REAL straight dick. Sistas don't play that beard shit
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  49. #99

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    Riddle me this gay men: why are we having this discussion?

    How many married men with kids have you had sex with or almost had sex with? How many of them would have sworn they were straight and were just having sex with men because their wives didn't like to give head? (And if you make it a point not to mess with married men, how many have you encountered that were actively looking for a man to have sex with?)

    How many guys, especially guys in their 20s, have you known who went from straight to bi to gay to bi to straight or some combination thereof?

    With a full vial of Viagra and the promise of $100,000 could you be sure you'd be able to get it up for Jake Cruise with a camera crew in the room with you? What about CF's Ashley? Would the 20-year-old you have a different answer?

    We'll never know any of these guys sexualities because they don't really know the answer themselves and won't for quite a while.

    (And yes, I realize this begs the question of why Brady Jensen was claiming to be gay when he was self-identifying as straight, but I'd chalk that up to marketing and us not wanting to remember that these guys are all playing fictional characters, not themselves.)

  50. #100

    Re: So Brady Jensen is indeed straight after all....

    I think the only real interesting thing here is the alleged lying in the other direction. We know that many performers would not hesitate to assure us they are straight. Some studios have been caught marketing their gay models as "straight guys". Sites want to play up the "straight guys having gay sex" scenario the same way that straight girls do lesbian scenes in straight porn, to increase the exoticism of the scene.

    But if what is claimed is true, then for a performer to actually claim gayness when he are not is pretty rare. In fact i cannot remember a single case of a gay for pay star claiming they are gay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.