JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 118
  1. #1
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Since most gay men have a “favorite” part of a mans body that they love (i.e. face, cock, build, butt, smile, etc.), I have always been most attracted to a guy’s face+his butt+his asshole (when I can see his asshole). Though I’m into rimming, yet I have rarely come across gay men that are "really and truly" into rimming who also has an insatiable appetite for looking at and or eating a HOT & SEXY man’s ass. 99% of the men that I have ever been with who claim that they were into rimming . . . just barely went through the motions of rimming (i.e. they may eat ass for about 1 - 3 minutes and they are totally done for that sex session). Yet I feel that men who are "really' into rimming can easily eat an asshole for a good 15 - 30 minutes, however I think “I” can tell if a guy is really into rimming or not, just by the way he rims and by the amount of time that he spends eating an ass. Though I’m 49 years old, I must say that it was rare to come across a gay man that was a “true” rimmer.

    Yet over the years, “I think” I now know why so many straight men go crazy over women vagina’s, because I go ape-shit over a handsome mans asshole . . . so it seems like it is the same feeling and desire . . . yet instead of a vagina, it is a HOT mans asshole.

    Yet I was just curious if there are other gay JUB men out there that have the same interest and desire like I do? Below are a few of my favorite photos of HOT guys & their HOT assholes, yet I tend to only go for guys between 30 - 60.









    Wilson

  2. #2
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,665

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    yep, I am a total asshole lover. I would rather eat ass than suck dick. And I will spend as long as he wants on his asshole. And for me, the hairier the ass, the better.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict Maklaar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,201

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I'm quite lucky because my partner has got a great ass and a beautiful asshole. Just last weekend after a hot sex rump, he stayed naked on the bed and fell asleep, I could not help but to stare at his beautiful ass. I caressed it and slowly started spreading his cheeks and just staring at his beautiful hole. I played with it a little but the real high was just looking at his hole, what a thrill!

  4. #4
    Sex God TKNAKED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Martinez
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    542

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Love to rim my BF. Love him on his back, legs up giving me full access to his hole, balls and cock. I'll spend a long time on my knees working his playground there with my tounge and fingers. Flavored lube is also fun to play with. He just picked up a Mint flavored one. Can't wait to play with that one.
    He likes to rim me also, great fun switching around.

  5. #5
    Slut bleuxid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Next to armpits, I have a gigantic fetish for assholes. I don't know why I'm so obsessed, but I am. I love the feel, taste, smell, etc. of them! I can't seem to get enough of them.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Thanks for the AWESOME feedback Guys!!! Now just where were you guys when I was “free” and “single”

    Below are two guys that I think are HOT, that I would love to stick my tongue and part of my head into their asshole and not come out until I’m good and ready and FULL from eating their delicious looking assholes. Best of all, it is so wonderful to learn that there are other gay men who truly are into worshiping a HOT & SEXY guy's assholes. Thanks again Guys!







    Wilson

  7. #7
    bsdbch10
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I absolutely love seeing a guy's asshole!

  8. #8
    JUB Addict shaneripley81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,582

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I love seeing and eating a HOT guy's asshole. I usually like to lick a guy's hole for a half hour to forty-five minutes before fucking them to get their ass nice and loose for my hard cock. I really enjoy the taste of a nice ass and the pleasure my partner gets from my rimming. I usually like to have a guy on all fours facing mirror as I rim him so I can glance up every now and then to see the look on his face as I lap at his hole. I also enjoy going at an ass with him on his back or sitting on my face so I can thrust my tongue in and out of his ass as he grinds my mouth from above. Eating a HOT guy's ass is heaven!

  9. #9
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,998

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    If one wants to enjoy the total package of the male body, don't forget the ass and its assets.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Thanks for the feedback Bsdbch10, Shaneripley81, and Bike10. Shaneripley81, WOW!!!, it sounds like you are one of the very rare & few gay men out there that “truly” enjoys and knows how to worship a terrific asshole.

    Below are a few more of my favorite asshole photos, that I could not resist sharing.

    Wilson







  11. #11

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Damn!!! Hot pics guys....keep em cumming!!!

  12. #12
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by biguy20 View Post
    Damn!!! Hot pics guys....keep em cumming!!!
    Hey Bigguy20, thank you for the compliments. In case you don’t know, I already have an asshole thread on JustUsBoys in the “Bears, Daddies, Chasers, etc.” forum (since I like guys that are 30+ years old), via the link below. I usually try to add at least new 3 photos to that thread once a week.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/bear...-hole-2-o.html

    Yet there is another asshole thread in the “Gay Porn And Hot Guys” forum of JustUsBoys, but it mainly shows guys under 30. Here is the link for that thread.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/gay-...w-me-hole.html

    Bigguy20, enjoy!

    Wilson



  13. #13
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,998

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    The ass is made for male enjoyment.

  14. #14

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Yes, I admit it I love fucking his manhole with my tongue, love to rim.

  15. #15
    goodad
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Nothing gets me harder than worshipping a hot boy hole with my tongue.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Thanks for the great feedback posts Bike10, Jmadaf, and Goodad.

    Wilson

  17. #17
    BeredKaiNev
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I'm relatively inexperienced and have never had a chance to try it, but rimming is at the top of my list. It's probably a result of my fart fetish, but I'm very drawn to a guy's asshole, especially if it's surrounded by hair. I also tend to prefer men in the 30-60 range.

  18. #18
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeredKaiNev View Post
    I'm relatively inexperienced and have never had a chance to try it, but rimming is at the top of my list. It's probably a result of my fart fetish, but I'm very drawn to a guy's asshole, especially if it's surrounded by hair. I also tend to prefer men in the 30-60 range.
    GREAT post, BeredKaiNev! One bit of advice that I would give to you is, be prepared NOT finding many gay men that are truly into "rimming" and "being rimmed", because I'm 49 years old and have been into rimming since I was 18 years old, and I found it rare to meet other gay men that were "truly" into "rimming" and "being rimmed" (I have lived in Los Angeles all of my life). Yet those guys that are truly into rimming are out there, but they are just hard to find. During the times that I was looking to play, it seemed that the only men that I could always easily find, were men that were at least 40+ years older than myself . . . but that would never work for me, since I mainly am only sexually attracted to guys that are around my age or who are about 20 years older or younger than myself. But I never could get into having sex with any guy that I was not sexually attracted to, no matter what age they are. Yet when you are ready to get into rimming, try out a website called "Asspig.Com". Though the website mainly caters to guys that are into fisting, but there are a great deal of men of all ages (on that website) who are around the world who get into "rimming" (active, passive, or both). So that website may help you "easily" find a desirable guy to play with. Yet this goes without saying, make sure that you always play safely.

    On a side note, several years ago, I met 2 great guys (online, via another gay Internet group) that live in Texas. Since those guys were both frigging HOT and they liked me, I did not mind flying to Texas to play with them, because they both were GREAT rimming partners. Yet I could not find guys like that here to play with, so I was open to travel anywhere in the United States, to find an ideal rimming partner (either for a one time deal or a fuck/rim buddy). One of the Texas guy's and I had a nice fuck/rim buddy connection for almost a year. Until this day, don't regret travel to be with ideal rimming buddies. If I was single today, I would not hesitate to travel, to find another fuck buddy that is "truly" into rimming. Again, I was never interested in having sex with a man that I was not sexually attracted to.

    Good luck to you, BeredKaiNev!

    Wilson

  19. #19

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I have to say, Wilson, that I have not really ever had a problem finding guys into rimming, personally.
    I am 28 and I have been sexually active since I was 16. Most of the guys I have hooked up with were all about tonging my hole, and visa versa. I also worked as an escort for a number of years and the majority of my clients liked to spend a significant part of the hour face down in my crack. This is not to say that my hole is anything out of the ordinary and special, it is just me experience.
    I L.O.V.E. asshole. It is my favorite body part on a guy. I don't check out the bulge, I check out the ass. I think there are A LOT of us out there.
    If you want to find others, try a fetish site, or try posting in other ass-focused threads on JUB. Like I said, this has been my experience...

  20. #20

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Here are some contributions for your tonguing pleasure:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Johnny-Rapid-Ricky-Sinz-12-17-11-176.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	858431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83451f9a269e2012876e9c143970c-800wi.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	858430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pierre_fitch_online-brent_everett_fucks_pierre_fitch_5_2968_3.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	858432Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m3xn9rlj8x1ql3d4to1_400.jpg 
Views:	1337 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	858433

  21. #21
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Hardfker, that you very much for sharing your positive experiences. I’m glad that you are always able to find great rimming partners, and I’m glad that you got off to a terrific start finding suitable rimming partners at such a young age.

    Back when I was single, the mainstream gay newspaper & magazine ads, and hook-up websites did not work “for me” in regards to finding guys “truly” into rimming. The guys that I usually came across were only interested in it for about 5 minutes or less (giving or receiving). Then there were countless guys that I came across that just said that they were into rimming, just so that we could have sex together. Based on how a guy rims me or how I rim him, "I KNOW" if a guy is "truly" into rimming or not. I can spot a faker miles away. LOL!!! Yet I was amazed by the amount of men that lied to me that over the years (about them being into rimming), just so that they could have sex with me, to mainly do non-rimming sexual acts. Most of my sex partners were mainly into having their cock sucked or they wanted to suck my cock, along with them wanting to get fucked or them wanting to fuck me, and often with kissing and hugging. Overall, it has always been rare for me to find guys “truly” into rimming. Thus far, the best website “I have found” to find guys that are “truly” into rimming, is at the Asspig.Com website. Thus far, I have never found a better website that is dedicated to ass worship (that is non-scat related), than Asspig.Com.

    Thanks for the photos that you posted for our tonguing pleasures. I wish this guy (below) was Prince Harry! I LOVE Gingers.



    Wilson

  22. #22

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Just a suggestion: if the person you are hooking up with claims to be "truly into rimming" but seems to prefer that you just suck his cock, how about a compromise? Get into a 69 position with you on top and let him know his dick will be in your mouth as long as his tongue is in your asshole. A much more fun take on the whole "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". Of course no one wants to fuck around with a partner who is not really into it, but like I said, I know there are a lot of guys out there (myself included) who would love to spend some time deep inside a dudes butt hole.
    FYI: the ginger in the picture is Blu Kennedy. I am sure there is a thread here about him. He's my second favorite ginger, next to Harry, who to the best of my knowledge, doesn't do porn

  23. #23
    BeredKaiNev
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    During the times that I was looking to play, it seemed that the only men that I could always easily find, were men that were at least 40+ years older than myself . . . but that would never work for me, since I mainly am only sexually attracted to guys that are around my age or who are about 20 years older or younger than myself.
    I can't actually know until I'm in a situation like that, but I'm not sure that would be much of a problem for me. Certainly, it wouldn't be the ideal for a relationship or something like that (in my case, anyway), but as a friends-with-benefits type of thing I don't think 40+ years older would bother me much.

  24. #24
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    DFW
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    70

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I am really into rimming too. Receiving and giving. When the other guy is really into it he gets so much pleasure from my rimming him. I will always do it as long as he wants. It really feels good too when I get rimmed. I once was 69 rimming a guy and we both just really got into it. The more he did me the more I did him. It was so hot! He put his tongue in deeper and I did too. I don't find many guys into rimming either here in Texas. Most guys here aren't even into anal. I live about 40 miles west of Dallas and it would be easier over there, but the drive makes it a little hard to hookup.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardfker View Post
    Just a suggestion: if the person you are hooking up with claims to be "truly into rimming" but seems to prefer that you just suck his cock, how about a compromise? Get into a 69 position with you on top and let him know his dick will be in your mouth as long as his tongue is in your asshole. A much more fun take on the whole "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". Of course no one wants to fuck around with a partner who is not really into it, but like I said, I know there are a lot of guys out there (myself included) who would love to spend some time deep inside a dudes butt hole.
    FYI: the ginger in the picture is Blu Kennedy. I am sure there is a thread here about him. He's my second favorite ginger, next to Harry, who to the best of my knowledge, doesn't do porn
    Hardfker, I enjoyed your feedback. In my case, I have a more deeper passion about the male ass and the male asshole. The thing with me is, if I’m not with a guy that “truly” enjoys being rimmed or enjoys rimming me, I find it boring. To me, I get enjoyment when I totally connect with a sex partner when we have good chemistry AND when we both like doing the same thing AND or when we both enjoy what is being done to us. “To me”, one of the characteristics of a “true” rimmer is, you don’t have to ask or tell them to eat your asshole . . . they normally gravitate to that spot on their own (rather quickly once you start having sex) and they will eat you long enough to be totally satisfied. The bottom line for me is, if a guy is not into rimming, I have no interest in rimming him or him rimming me (except in extremely rare occasions), since I only want to have sex with a guy when we mutual are enjoying 99% of everything that we do together, otherwise sex is a waste of time to me. To me, good rimming takes time, and can not be rushed . . . i.e. done in 5 minutes or less. LOL!!! For me, I like rimming my partner or my partner rimming me for at least 20 - 30 minutes non-stop (each), that is what I call a REAL GOOD rim session. Grant you, my partner and I would need a good break after either of us has rimmed the other 20 - 30 minutes, but that is what I call "true" rimmers (guys that easily have the stamina to eat an asshole or have their asshole eaten non-stop for 20 - 30 minutes).

    Now with that being said, if guys can strike a deal with a non-rimmer and have a good time once all is said and done, I’m all for that. Yet in my case, that does not work “for me personally”, as I do not want a sex partner to do anything that he does not enjoy doing to me. Nor do I want to do anything to my sex partner that he does not enjoy me doing to him. Yet I will say, that I have come across some gay men that are thoroughly disgusted that men rim. Yet it is nice to know, that there are at least a sizable number of gay men out there that are into rimming (giving and receiving). Yet for some weird reason "in my case", I go ape-shit over HOT & SEXY men assholes.

    In regards to the guy in that photo being “Blu Kennedy”, I don’t know him. Mainly, I’m only into guys 30+ years old who are bears, cubs, hairy, and brawny. Yet Prince Harry has a “special place” in my sexual mind, where I would LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! to eat his Royal Asshole (even if he didn’t want me to), as I would make an exception JUST for him.

    Wilson

  26. #26
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeredKaiNev View Post
    I can't actually know until I'm in a situation like that, but I'm not sure that would be much of a problem for me. Certainly, it wouldn't be the ideal for a relationship or something like that (in my case, anyway), but as a friends-with-benefits type of thing I don't think 40+ years older would bother me much.
    Thanks for your feedback, BeredKaiNev. As long as you are open to men of all ages, sizes, shapes, looks, then I'm sure that you will never have a problem finding a good rimming partner.

    Wilson

  27. #27
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by bsidney View Post
    I am really into rimming too. Receiving and giving. When the other guy is really into it he gets so much pleasure from my rimming him. I will always do it as long as he wants. It really feels good too when I get rimmed. I once was 69 rimming a guy and we both just really got into it. The more he did me the more I did him. It was so hot! He put his tongue in deeper and I did too. I don't find many guys into rimming either here in Texas. Most guys here aren't even into anal. I live about 40 miles west of Dallas and it would be easier over there, but the drive makes it a little hard to hookup.
    Hey there Bsidney, thank you for your feedback. I was sorry that you did not easily find guys in Texas to rim, but while I was single, I had a very hard time trying to find guys here that were "truly" into rimming. It was not uncommon for me to go 4 to 8 years without rimming one single guy or one single guy rimming me . . . it was that bad here in Los Angeles "for me". Though I knew the flings that I had with the guys in Texas would not last forever, however I thoroughly enjoyed it ALL while it lasted. I don't regret it, and I still often think about both guys.

    Oh for sure, I have come across gay men that were not into anal sex as well (giving or receiving). While I was single, I always skipped meeting guys that were not into anal sex, but I could go without rimming (giving or receiving) since most of the guys I ever came across were not into rimming, so I kinda got use to it. Yet over the years, when I was single, I also came across some gay men that were not into kissing, and I skipped meeting those guys as well. If I'm to have a happy sex life, my partner MUST enjoy regular kissing, French Kissing, anal sex (giving and receiving), hugging and cuddling (giving and receiving), and blow jobs (giving and receiving). If my potential sex partner was not into those 5 things, we were not EVER having sex. LOL!!! Yet every guy I had a fling with (even when we knew that we were not going to date), was at least into the 5 sexual things.

    In my case Bsidney, since trying to find a nice gay man (in my desired age range) here that was "truly" into rimming (here in Los Angeles) was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, I did not mind flying away to a nice faraway city for a 3 or 4 day weekend, just to have a good rim session with a guy. The guy and the "rim" travel trips were ALWAYS worth it to me. Yet try going 4 to 8 years without ever rimming a guy. Since I was growing older and not finding any nice guys here into rimming, that is why it was a necessity for me to fly to where these other "true" rimmers were. As nobody never said that a Fuck Buddy has to live in my city or near my city or in my state. LOL!!! So I did not mind hopping on a plane to go where the available & willing assholes were. If I were in your shoes Bsidney, with only 40 miles separating me from suitable rimming partners, I would have tried to make a few Rim Buddies where the available men could be found, then maybe drive those 40 miles (2 or 3 times per month) and go play with those guys while trying to have a good friendship with them, until things either fizzle-out with them or until things got serious with one of them, and then I would have acted accordingly. Thus in my case, I made sure that I stayed connected to both guys until they were ready to move-on. Yet I must say, both of those guys were just so great and outstanding and AWESOME, I wish I could have afforded to pay to keep them around . . . because each of those guys were both worth their weight in gold, when it came to having an EXCELLENT rim partner.

    I'm happily partnered now, but to me, those mini-vacation extended weekend sex rimming trips, were the next best thing to being in a loving and happy relationship.

    Wilson

  28. #28

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by jensu846 View Post
    yep, I am a total asshole lover. I would rather eat ass than suck dick. And I will spend as long as he wants on his asshole. And for me, the hairier the ass, the better.
    Ummm . . . what jensu846, said.

  29. #29

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardfker View Post
    Here are some contributions for your tonguing pleasure:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Johnny-Rapid-Ricky-Sinz-12-17-11-176.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	858431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83451f9a269e2012876e9c143970c-800wi.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	858430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pierre_fitch_online-brent_everett_fucks_pierre_fitch_5_2968_3.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	858432Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m3xn9rlj8x1ql3d4to1_400.jpg 
Views:	1337 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	858433
    Nice photos Hardfker.

  30. #30
    JUB Addict Maklaar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,201

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    My partner gave me a great rim job last night before going to sleep. We were just watching telly and I decided to change from boxers into briefs, as soon as I took my boxers down, he said "wait" got off the bed and came to my side push me onto the bed and ate my ass like he had not eaten in a week. It felt amazing, so good I thought I would pass out from the pleasure. He only stop because he said he could go on for hours but had to get up early. I woke up this morning with no underwear on at all and only my black tank top on. Got a date for more tonight.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklaar13 View Post
    My partner gave me a great rim job last night before going to sleep. We were just watching telly and I decided to change from boxers into briefs, as soon as I took my boxers down, he said "wait" got off the bed and came to my side push me onto the bed and ate my ass like he had not eaten in a week. It felt amazing, so good I thought I would pass out from the pleasure. He only stop because he said he could go on for hours but had to get up early. I woke up this morning with no underwear on at all and only my black tank top on. Got a date for more tonight.
    Maklaar13, SWEET!!! You lucky guy you!

    Wilson

  32. #32
    Slut cassandram's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I remember sneaking gay porn late at night on my family computer when I was younger. One scene had a bit of rimming in it. I'd never heard or even thought about it, but once I saw it, I was hooked. It looks so passionate, so erotic, so sensual. I've been obsessed ever since. I'll only watch porn with rimming in it. It's the hottest thing. I've yet to rim or get rimmed, but I look forward to that day very soon.

  33. #33
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by cassandram View Post
    I remember sneaking gay porn late at night on my family computer when I was younger. One scene had a bit of rimming in it. I'd never heard or even thought about it, but once I saw it, I was hooked. It looks so passionate, so erotic, so sensual. I've been obsessed ever since. I'll only watch porn with rimming in it. It's the hottest thing. I've yet to rim or get rimmed, but I look forward to that day very soon.
    Cassandram, oh I feel sooo old. When I was a kid growing up, even up until I was 18, our family did not have a computer. Back in the 80's, when I was a young adult man, personal computers were becoming popular, but the Internet had not been invented yet (as we know it today). VHS and Beta tapes were BIG! BIG! BIG! back in the 80's. The DVD had not been invented yet, but CD disc were becoming very popular. I did not get my first PC until 1992, so you must be a very young Cassandram , to have had a family computer while you were growing up. LOL!

    Back in the 80's and 90's, there was a wonderful man named Harry Sillen that used to almost exclusively make and sell rimming VHS tapes. Then around the early to mid 90's, a few niche gay porn companies made a few rimming videos. Yet by the year 2000, it became harder to find new rimming only type video tapes, as Harry had stopped making videos by then (I think) and I think that he opened up a restaurant in San Diego. Yet while many sources to buy rimming videos mainly dried up since the 80's, I was glad that I was able to buy them when I could . . . because even here in Los Angeles, the gay porn stores often did not rent or sell rimming videos back in the 80's. You had to buy them via mail order, usually from one of the gay publications, like the Advocate or specialty S&M magazines, as they both tended to have mail order sections, where people with fetish tastes (i.e. rimming, scat, bondage, etc.), could discreetly buy videos and merchandise.

    Wilson

  34. #34

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Rimming is one of my top passions. My first experience with rimming was when I was about 10 years old. While sexing with a boy my age I just licking his ass. I have not idea where the notion came from. When you are a young kid, there seems to be a notion that various sex acts are things you personally invented After that rimming in all of it variations became a favorite and it remains so ever since.

    However, I don't rim just any asshole- to qualify for that pleasure a potential rimee (is that a word?) has to have sweet and sexy face. The face is the very first thing I check out. Also, I don't care for a hairy buttholes. I guess it sounds like I am very picky about the holes I like to rim but I have had pretty good luck finding the right ones. Over the years it wasn't unusual for me to rim an asshole for an hour or more. But.. that did require a brief tongue break from time to time. Some of the guys who really got really off on being rimmed claimed to be straight. To me, a really good rim job involves licking, kissing, sucking and deep tongue fucking the pretty pucker.

    Many rimmers do it for a short period and often use the rim job as a way to prepare a hole for fucking. As much as I love asses, I am not that much into dicking an asshole.. I much prefer to tongue fuck. I like a variety of positions for rimming a sweet hole but a favorite is for the rim partner on his back with legs pulled back. That really opens the area nicely so my face can fit snugly in his crack. I also like to have him sit on my face and wiggle his butt gently as I go wild making love to his pucker with my tongue and lips.

    So, I confess. I am a hard core rimming fan. It is such a horny act which gives great pleasure to me as the rimmer and my partner as the recipient of the mouth-asshole action.

  35. #35
    Slut cassandram's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I'm only 22, so yeah, I was fortunate enough to have all that stuff growing up. Porn became readily available to me around 2005/2006. I started sneaking it late at night when everyone else was asleep. I'd bring in headphones so they wouldn't hear. I'd have to turn off the ceiling fan so that I could hear their footsteps if someone woke up. It was all very secretive and risky, but that was the fun of it. You could get caught.

  36. #36

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Rimming is one of my top passions. My first experience with rimming was when I was about 10 years old. While sexing with a boy my age I just licking his ass. I have not idea where the notion came from. When you are a young kid, there seems to be a notion that various sex acts are things you personally invented After that rimming in all of it variations became a favorite and it remains so ever since.

    However, I don't rim just any asshole- to qualify for that pleasure a potential rimee (is that a word?) has to have sweet and sexy face. The face is the very first thing I check out. Also, I don't care for a hairy buttholes. I guess it sounds like I am very picky about the holes I like to rim but I have had pretty good luck finding the right ones. Over the years it wasn't unusual for me to rim an asshole for an hour or more. But.. that did require a brief tongue break from time to time. Some of the guys who really got really off on being rimmed claimed to be straight. To me, a really good rim job involves licking, kissing, sucking and deep tongue fucking the pretty pucker.

    Many rimmers do it for a short period and often use the rim job as a way to prepare a hole for fucking. As much as I love asses, I am not that much into dicking an asshole.. I much prefer to tongue fuck. I like a variety of positions for rimming a sweet hole but a favorite is for the rim partner on his back with legs pulled back. That really opens the area nicely so my face can fit snugly in his crack. I also like to have him sit on my face and wiggle his butt gently as I go wild making love to his pucker with my tongue and lips.

    So, I confess. I am a hard core rimming fan. It is such a horny act which gives great pleasure to me as the rimmer and my partner as the recipient of the mouth-asshole action.

  37. #37
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by TinkleToy View Post
    Rimming is one of my top passions. My first experience with rimming was when I was about 10 years old. While sexing with a boy my age I just licking his ass. I have not idea where the notion came from. When you are a young kid, there seems to be a notion that various sex acts are things you personally invented After that rimming in all of it variations became a favorite and it remains so ever since.

    However, I don't rim just any asshole- to qualify for that pleasure a potential rimee (is that a word?) has to have sweet and sexy face. The face is the very first thing I check out. Also, I don't care for a hairy buttholes. I guess it sounds like I am very picky about the holes I like to rim but I have had pretty good luck finding the right ones. Over the years it wasn't unusual for me to rim an asshole for an hour or more. But.. that did require a brief tongue break from time to time. Some of the guys who really got really off on being rimmed claimed to be straight. To me, a really good rim job involves licking, kissing, sucking and deep tongue fucking the pretty pucker.

    Many rimmers do it for a short period and often use the rim job as a way to prepare a hole for fucking. As much as I love asses, I am not that much into dicking an asshole.. I much prefer to tongue fuck. I like a variety of positions for rimming a sweet hole but a favorite is for the rim partner on his back with legs pulled back. That really opens the area nicely so my face can fit snugly in his crack. I also like to have him sit on my face and wiggle his butt gently as I go wild making love to his pucker with my tongue and lips.

    So, I confess. I am a hard core rimming fan. It is such a horny act which gives great pleasure to me as the rimmer and my partner as the recipient of the mouth-asshole action.
    TinkleToy, thank you for sharing. What a EXCELLENT post! It is always nice to come across a fellow rimmer that is "truly" into rimming and knows what rimming is all about (both giving and receiving). For sure, I think the best way to get the most out of giving a guy a rim job is either to have him laying on his back with his legs spread apart or have him sitting on my face . . . normally when a guy is laying on his stomach, too much of their body sinks into the mattress, so their butt sinks into the mattress more and it harder to eat his hole that way.

    How COOL that you can go an hour eating a guys butt. "That is what I'm talking about!" I can't believe the guys that "claim" to be into rimming, but will only go 3 to 5 minutes and then they call themselves done. LOL!!! WTF!!! What kind of rim job is that!

    Wilson

  38. #38
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by cassandram View Post
    I'm only 22, so yeah, I was fortunate enough to have all that stuff growing up. Porn became readily available to me around 2005/2006. I started sneaking it late at night when everyone else was asleep. I'd bring in headphones so they wouldn't hear. I'd have to turn off the ceiling fan so that I could hear their footsteps if someone woke up. It was all very secretive and risky, but that was the fun of it. You could get caught.
    Cassandram, thank you for sharing. Well when you get ready to physically get into rimming, I wish you the best of luck. For the record, there are at least 4 different types of rimmers. Guys who only eat clean holes, guys who only want to eat dirty holes, guys who will eat any hole (clean or unclean), and guys who want to eat a clean hole that has gotten sweaty and musky during the day (i.e. they want a guy who takes a shower and cleans his hole first thing in the morning, BUT then they want to eat the guy about 8 to 10 hours later, because they want to taste that day's sweat and musk that has built-up in the guy's ass crack and asshole). In my case, since I'm not into scat, I will only eat a freshly clean hole. I remember one time years ago, I was getting sexual with this man (who already knew that I was into rimming), so while things progressed sexually, I undid his pants and pulled down his pants and shorts, then I turned him around (since he was standing next to the bed), then I stuck my tongue in the guy's asshole, and was met with an unclean hole. The guy "I guess" recently took a dump and he did not wipe his asshole that well . . . yet since it was a hot day, his ass crack got sweaty, which made the thin layer of poop in his crack and asshole more liquid. I had to stop rimming the guy, because it was all that I could do not to vomit right there on the spot. Yet I do commend guys that can eat an unclean asshole, but for me, that smell and the texture of an unclean asshole makes me want to vomit. Thus is why I can only eat a clean asshole.

    Wilson

  39. #39
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,340

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    yes









    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  40. #40
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    .
    No all ass holes looks the same.
    I think licking ass hole is learned. Not many people knew how to before the age of photography.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  41. #41
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Thank you for sharing Bi Married Male, and Telstra. I appreciate it.

    Wilson

  42. #42
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    Thank you for sharing Bi Married Male, and Telstra. I appreciate it.

    Wilson
    i'm curious, how did you know ass hole was lick-able ? from porn ?
    For me, if there was no porn, i would never know about licking ass.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  43. #43
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    i'm curious, how did you know ass hole was lick-able ? from porn ?
    For me, if there was no porn, i would never know about licking ass.
    Telstra, that is a very good question. I was a weird & dirty old pervert every since I was four and a half years old . . . when I first knew that I was attracted to men. For the most part, every guy that I found attractive or sexy or handsome, I always wanted to know what his ass and asshole would look like nude. It was not until I turned 12 years old and first started having to change and shower for P.E. that I had ever seen my first male nude per say. Yet I had no interest in boys my age. I only had sexual feelings for grown men that were at least 18+ years old. Yet I first realized that you could eat ass, by reading porn . . . because I came across a stash of Penthouse Forum magazines when I was 12 years old and I read about the various bisexual men stories in there, and some of those stories went into great detail about ass eating. Then I would have to wait until I was about 16 or 17 years old, when I saw my first gay porn movie and got a chance to see ass eating in action. Then when I turned 18 and had sex for the very first time, I ate that guy's ass and I liked it! Yet had I not known about eating ass by the time I was 18, I think just by my knowing about oral sex would have been enough to naturally make me want to eat an ass eventually . . . or at least try it just once. Yet knowing about it at such a young age just speeded up the process, so that is why I was MORE THAN READY to do it as soon as I could bag a suitable man. LOL!!!

    Wilson

  44. #44
    JUB Addict shaneripley81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,582

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    My current boyfriend loves to eat my ass and prefers it unshaved. (I shave my cock and balls, leaving it hairy around my hole just for him.) Usually, he'll spend at least a half hour licking my ass each time we have sex, and he tells me all the time how much he loves eating my hot, hairy ass.

    My question is:
    How many of you prefer their men to have hairy assholes, or do you prefer them clean shaven?

    Me, I like it either way when it comes to eating ass. I'm not picky. I am currently in an open relationship with my boyfriend, and this other guy I'm seeing has told me that he wants me to shave around my hole. He says that he doesn't like pubes getting caught in his teeth. I had to tell him that I'm not gonna shave down there, at least not while I'm with my current boyfriend. He took it pretty well, and told me that he wasn't that interested in eating ass anyway, and that he enjoyed it more when I did it to him...so, I guess in this situation, everyone wins!

  45. #45
    BeredKaiNev
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post
    My question is:
    How many of you prefer their men to have hairy assholes, or do you prefer them clean shaven?
    My answer is somewhat flawed, since I've never gotten to try eating ass, but I know what I enjoy looking at. I'd prefer a hairy asshole, just because I think it looks better.

  46. #46
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Shelton
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    83

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    I am TOTALLY into guys assholes . . . I love everything about them . . . the way they look, SMELL, and TASTE . . . Every hot guy I see in public, all I ever think about is what does his ass crack look like . . . hairy or smooth . . . and if his pucker hole if just a flat slit or a nice round pucker . . . I begin by pressing my face into the guy's crack and rubbbing my nose up and down his hole, inhaling deeply to maximize the funky smell . . . then I trace his ass lips with my tongue before plunging it DEEP inside his ass chute. I have many times eaten ass for over an hour or more . . . one of my fantasies is to have a guy's ass to use as a pillow with my nose buried against his hole. I masturbate all the time looking at ass pics or rimming videos . . . while fingering my hole and then sniffing my finger and pretend the ass juice scent is from the guy's ass in the pic or video. My two favorite positions to rim ass is having the guy sit down on my face rubbing his hole up and down over my nose and mouth . . . my tongue gets so DEEP inside his hole in that position. The other position I love is to have the guy on all fours with his ass up in the air so I can come up behind him and licke and eat his hole like a dog would. I've been eating ass since I was 18. My passion for assholes began when I started sniffing the dirty briefs of my best friend in high school . . . I'd press his skidmarks in them over my face and nose and jack like hell pretending my nose was really up his ass. He was totally str8 but it really turned me on when I'd see him at school the next day "knowing" what his asshole smelled like and he had no idea that I did. Of course, I got to see his ass everyday in the locker room during PE class. I love to talk NASTY about this if anyone wants to contact me. (BTW I like both hairy and smooth assholes . . . smooth because you can see them so clearly and hairy because the smell better since their crack hair "captures" the smell of their holes better.
    Last edited by asslicker; September 10th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.

  47. #47
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    Telstra, that is a very good question. I was a weird & dirty old pervert every since I was four and a half years old . . . when I first knew that I was attracted to men. For the most part, every guy that I found attractive or sexy or handsome, I always wanted to know what his ass and asshole would look like nude. It was not until I turned 12 years old and first started having to change and shower for P.E. that I had ever seen my first male nude per say. Yet I had no interest in boys my age. I only had sexual feelings for grown men that were at least 18+ years old. Yet I first realized that you could eat ass, by reading porn . . . because I came across a stash of Penthouse Forum magazines when I was 12 years old and I read about the various bisexual men stories in there, and some of those stories went into great detail about ass eating. Then I would have to wait until I was about 16 or 17 years old, when I saw my first gay porn movie and got a chance to see ass eating in action. Then when I turned 18 and had sex for the very first time, I ate that guy's ass and I liked it! Yet had I not known about eating ass by the time I was 18, I think just by my knowing about oral sex would have been enough to naturally make me want to eat an ass eventually . . . or at least try it just once. Yet knowing about it at such a young age just speeded up the process, so that is why I was MORE THAN READY to do it as soon as I could bag a suitable man. LOL!!!

    Wilson
    That is interesting.
    When i was young, i only noticed about cocks and didn't care about ass holes because they are for poo poo LOL


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  48. #48
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    I am TOTALLY into guys assholes . . . I love everything about them . . . the way they look, SMELL, and TASTE . . . Every hot guy I see in public, all I ever think about is what does his ass crack look like . . . hairy or smooth . . . and if his pucker hole if just a flat slit or a nice round pucker . . . I begin by pressing my face into the guy's crack and rubbbing my nose up and down his hole, inhaling deeply to maximize the funky smell . . . then I trace his ass lips with my tongue before plunging it DEEP inside his ass chute. I have many times eaten ass for over an hour or more . . . one of my fantasies is to have a guy's ass to use as a pillow with my nose buried against his hole. I masturbate all the time looking at ass pics or rimming videos . . . while fingering my hole and then sniffing my finger and pretend the ass juice scent is from the guy's ass in the pic or video. My two favorite positions to rim ass is having the guy sit down on my face rubbing his hole up and down over my nose and mouth . . . my tongue gets so DEEP inside his hole in that position. The other position I love is to have the guy on all fours with his ass up in the air so I can come up behind him and licke and eat his hole like a dog would. I've been eating ass since I was 18. My passion for assholes began when I started sniffing the dirty briefs of my best friend in high school . . . I'd press his skidmarks in them over my face and nose and jack like hell pretending my nose was really up his ass. He was totally str8 but it really turned me on when I'd see him at school the next day "knowing" what his asshole smelled like and he had no idea that I did. Of course, I got to see his ass everyday in the locker room during PE class. I love to talk NASTY about this if anyone wants to contact me. (BTW I like both hairy and smooth assholes . . . smooth because you can see them so clearly and hairy because the smell better since their crack hair "captures" the smell of their holes better.
    Interesting and LOL.
    I hope fox news publish this ...

    What if the guy fart all night ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  49. #49
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Shaneripley81, GREAT question!

    I’m not into men who shave their groin or ass or asshole. I like a guy's hole as hairy as possible.

    Thanks for the additional feedback, comments, and answers Guys!

    Wilson

  50. #50
    JUB Addict shaneripley81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,582

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone else have an INSATIABLE desire for mens assholes?

    Found this:

    Top-Notch-Ass

    It might interest some of you felllow ass-obsessed guys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.