JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 132
  1. #1
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Part of the reason why this rover was launched was to take high resolution huge photos of Mars to send back to Earth. They will also be in full color which they have never been before.

    As we get a bit farther into it the beautiful shots will be flooding in.


    The rover just landed a few hours ago and while I wasn't expecting any photos at all we got some low res shots just from the impact.


    Cool nonetheless






  2. #2
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Yup.

    Those photos are just from the simple hazard camera in the back.

    Quality photos will follow.

  3. #3
    Flash
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    This is so exciting! I can hardly wait to see the first colour photographs show up; this really is an awesome event!

    (I just noticed the mountains off in the distance on the right... so amazing.)
    Last edited by Flash; August 6th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Since this is still a gay forum thought I'd post the star of the evening.















    I'd suggest following him for the latest of what's happening if you are interested. I will do my best to stay on top of everything but please fill free to keep the thread updated with me.



    This is a two year journey I believe (Perhaps more).

    https://twitter.com/tweetsoutloud

  5. #5
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Can't wait to see the colored pictures.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    Can't wait to see the colored pictures.


    I know


    I'm so ready



  7. #7
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Since this is still a gay forum thought I'd post the star of the evening.



    I'd suggest following him for the latest of what's happening if you are interested. I will do my best to stay on top of everything but please fill free to keep the thread updated with me.
    Hands off!

    He's mine.


  8. #8

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    The landing is fake. The camera is in his hair.

  9. #9
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    I wish I had something smart and insightful to say, but all I can think is 'damn, that Bobak is fine', he can take a journey to my bedroom tbh.

  10. #10
    Virgin Ruggerfucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    My partner and i were discussing this last night - It's strange how we managed to go into ACTUAL OUTER SPACE in 1969, and we didnt invent the internet, HD or flat screen tvs until 15 years ago

  11. #11
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    First high res shot of Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




  12. #12
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    That's another fucking planet^^^^


    Do you people get it?


    I can't



  13. #13

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Pictures or it didn't happen.

  14. #14
    Slut Greenherbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    160

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    That's another fucking planet^^^^


    Do you people get it?


    I can't


    UGH I KNOW!!!!!! cant wait for them to take the dust-cover off

  15. #15
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    First HD fully colored Panorama shot of Mars




    I have no words for this


    MARS Greeley Haven 360 Panorama

  16. #16
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,112
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    looks like it's pictures taken from the desert here on earth.

    with that said, i'm not 100 percent sure if this is legit or not.

    i've been real skeptic about nasa's space missions since i've heard about the whole man on the moon being fake and the whole van allen radiation belt thing. let me find out that i'm paying for trips to out of space that aren't even happening.

    but df, i think i'm going to get you to sign up for that "one way trip to mars" that some dude in sweeden or switzerland or whereever the fuck in europe is doing since you're so geeked out about this. it's only right.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  17. #17
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    looks like it's pictures taken from the desert here on earth.

    with that said, i'm not 100 percent sure if this is legit or not.

    i've been real skeptic about nasa's space missions since i've heard about the whole man on the moon being fake and the whole van allen radiation belt thing. let me find out that i'm paying for trips to out of space that aren't even happening.
    That's right.

    The most convoluted answer from people with *special* knowledge about the *real truth*, is probably the right one.

    ..
    ..
    ..

    not...

  18. #18
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,112
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    That's right.

    The most convoluted answer from people with *special* knowledge about the *real truth*, is probably the right one.

    ..
    ..
    ..

    not...
    no, it's called being open minded. try it sometime. you can't always believe everything you see or read. this could really be happening or this could be a cruel joke. the honest truth is that nobody outside the government agency knows is that whole mars rover thing is real or fake. not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but i don't trust anybody so i'm not going to trust my government especially when one of it's jobs is lying to me.

    i'm not here to make this into an argument or whatever. i'm just stating my opinion. the pictures look like something shot out in the desert. that's all i gotta say.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  19. #19
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    looks like it's pictures taken from the desert here on earth.
    Looks like Mars

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    with that said, i'm not 100 percent sure if this is legit or not.
    What you are "sure of" is irrelevant. Coming from the guy who discredits science because he disagrees with it with makes that only more clear.


    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    but df, i think i'm going to get you to sign up for that "one way trip to mars" that some dude in sweeden or switzerland or whereever the fuck in europe is doing since you're so geeked out about this. it's only right.

    What is "Geeked out"? I'm posting pictures. Where am I writing a thesis statement and supporting paragraphs like you do in every thread?


    I'd personally like to get you a one way trip to a lot of places. You can use your imagination.

  20. #20
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    no, it's called being open minded. try it sometime. you can't always believe everything you see or read. this could really be happening or this could be a cruel joke. the honest truth is that nobody outside the government agency knows is that whole mars rover thing is real or fake.
    Look up Occam's Razor and Epistemology.

    the pictures look like something shot out in the desert. that's all i gotta say.
    Oh brother

  21. #21
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,112
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Looks like Mars



    What you are "sure of" is irrelevant. Coming from the guy who discredits science because he disagrees with it with makes that only more clear.





    What is "Geeked out"? I'm posting pictures. Where am I writing a thesis statement and supporting paragraphs like you do in every thread?


    I'd personally like to get you a one way trip to a lot of places. You can use your imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Look up Occam's Razor and Epistemology.



    Oh brother
    have you guys been on mars before or seen it other than a page in a book to know what it looks like for sure or are you just going by what you've heard from other people or books. let's not jump the gun now.

    and digitalfudge, you really need to stop with all the lameness such as saying things i've never said. even in that reply, you said about "what i'm sure of". i never said anything about being sure of what is going on. quit looking to get your diva on with dudes, breh. i have an opinion, respect it.

    all i'm saying is that i'm taking this at face value because there's no way that i KNOW for certain that those photos is of mars or if that thing even landed on mars. the truth is nobody outside of nasa knows. believe whatever you want to believe. you have every right to believe that this is true just like i have every right to be skeptical.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  22. #22
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    and digitalfudge, you really need to stop with all the lameness such as saying things i've never said.

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    stop with all the lameness such as saying things i've never said.


    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    saying things i've never said.



    Not going to post my reciepts which are saved and handy of when you completly distorted, and changed up one of my posts to fit your psychotic mind.


    If you continue this line of woe is me, I will.


    Keep it cute Refuji, you are the only one here who isn't.



    Anyway back to the thread at hand,



    I will attempt and post pics of the panorama but to be honest all this thread is is me going to reddit and copying and pasting.


    That blue in the background is so gorgeous and majestic, never seen anything like it. Gorgeous shots.

  23. #23
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,112
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Not going to post my reciepts which are saved and handy of when you completly distorted, and changed up one of my posts to fit your psychotic mind.


    If you continue this line of woe is me, I will.


    Keep it cute Refuji, you are the only one here who isn't.



    Anyway back to the thread at hand,



    I will attempt and post pics of the panorama but to be honest all this thread is is me going to reddit and copying and pasting.


    That blue in the background is so gorgeous and majestic, never seen anything like it. Gorgeous shots.
    you because i don't think that photo is of mars.

    and nobody here is acting childish except for you. you also have the option of ignoring whatever i said and continuing to post in your thread instead of trying to make me feel bad for simply having an opinion that is different than yours.

    i'm not holding you back at all, breh. do what you do. you can't blame me for your immaturity. go ahead and post your little receipts. only thing you're doing is making yourself bad for not being able to take a simple opinion as if i dissed you or something when i'm not even talking to you.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  24. #24
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you because i don't think that photo is of mars.

    and nobody here is acting childish except for you. you also have the option of ignoring whatever i said and continuing to post in your thread instead of trying to make me feel bad for simply having an opinion that is different than yours.

    i'm not holding you back at all, breh. do what you do. you can't blame me for your immaturity.

    Rofl completely deflected and backed down. I swear you do the same thing in every thread.


    What you lack in.. well everything.. you make up for in tenacity.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)




    Pic I never posted


    and live link to the current stream showing all new photos at a NASA conference right now


    Curiosity Cam, Ustream.TV: Follow the Curiosity rover on Twitter (@MarsCuriosity) and Facebook. FAQsGet answers to some of the most common questions about...

  26. #26
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    The first receipts of alien life:

  27. #27
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    The first receipts of alien life:

    *falling from the stairs...

  28. #28
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    How did I not think of that vid before now?




  29. #29
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    The first receipts of alien life:
    Someone get NASA on the phone! Then call 911 cuz I'm

  30. #30
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Refuj I think you really need to re-evaluate yourself if you're really starting confrontations with people over pictures of fucking Mars. Jesus Christ.

  31. #31
    Flash
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Some village has lost it's idiot again, and it isn't DigitalFudge, lol. Thanks for a wonderful post with all the great links!

  32. #32
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    First HD fully colored Panorama shot of Mars




    I have no words for this


    MARS Greeley Haven 360 Panorama
    Anyway, that looks so fucking cool. Thanks.

  33. #33
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Oh my gosh! I didn't realize you could pan the camera down and actually look at the rover.


    This just keeps getting better.



    Oh and I am the only one who wants to see what a star lit night sky looks like on another planet?

  34. #34
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    First HD fully colored Panorama shot of Mars




    I have no words for this


    MARS Greeley Haven 360 Panorama
    Looks a lot like west Texas.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #35
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    ^^ Makes sense.



    Aren't we supposed to be there because of all the similarities to Earth? Fucked up that the closest thing to Earth in our solar system is a Texas 2.0

  36. #36
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    To the morons who aren't sure if we went to the moon:

    high school science classes (yes, HS!) have done the experiment of bouncing a laser off the reflectors left by the astronauts. there's no way it's accidental that the spots on the moon where the astronauts say they left the reflectors just happen to have the same optical characteristics as the items manufactured for the trip.

    all the videos of the surface activity on the moon have been examined by experts and the conclusion has always been that there's no way that footage could have been done on earth -- the state of special effects at the time was far too primitive

    for a good telescope, the US flags left on the moon can be seen still standing (except the one the astronaut said wasn't going to hold up under the ascent vehicle exhaust)


    No more needed.


    On this trip, we know the vehicle went to Mars. The transmissions can be received by anyone on earth with the right equipment, so we know there's something on Mars transmitting, and that in the same parameters as designed for the rover. This is a situation where anyone in the world with the right equipment can tune in a verify. Are you seriously proposing a conspiracy involving millions of people?

    Only the clueless need answer.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  37. #37
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    ^^ Makes sense.



    Aren't we supposed to be there because of all the similarities to Earth? Fucked up that the closest thing to Earth in our solar system is a Texas 2.0
    WEST Texas 2.0: no one lives there, and its only importance is if someone goes to take pictures.

    If Mars were like east Texas, I'd be selling everything for a ticket.







    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  38. #38
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,112
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    To the morons who aren't sure if we went to the moon:

    high school science classes (yes, HS!) have done the experiment of bouncing a laser off the reflectors left by the astronauts. there's no way it's accidental that the spots on the moon where the astronauts say they left the reflectors just happen to have the same optical characteristics as the items manufactured for the trip.

    all the videos of the surface activity on the moon have been examined by experts and the conclusion has always been that there's no way that footage could have been done on earth -- the state of special effects at the time was far too primitive

    for a good telescope, the US flags left on the moon can be seen still standing (except the one the astronaut said wasn't going to hold up under the ascent vehicle exhaust)


    No more needed.


    On this trip, we know the vehicle went to Mars. The transmissions can be received by anyone on earth with the right equipment, so we know there's something on Mars transmitting, and that in the same parameters as designed for the rover. This is a situation where anyone in the world with the right equipment can tune in a verify. Are you seriously proposing a conspiracy involving millions of people?

    Only the clueless need answer.
    you can say whatever you want but i don't believe it. don't make me feel bad because i don't agree with what you believe in.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  39. #39
    JUB Addict anchihiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,269

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Since we have technology on mars i wonder how long it will be until a person steps foot there too.

  40. #40
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you can say whatever you want but i don't believe it. don't make me feel bad because i don't agree with what you believe in.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    What you are "sure of" is irrelevant. Coming from the guy who discredits science because he disagrees with it makes that only more clear.


    ^^^ Told ya'll





    Quote Originally Posted by anchihiro View Post
    Since we have technology on mars i wonder how long it will be until a person steps foot there too.

    To be fair the Russians had a rover on Venus in the fucking 60s (Late 60s I believe)

    Also, to be fair, it melted so the idea of ever sending a person there was out of the question.


    We have more than enough tech to survive on Mars (As long as the radiation levels are controlled) for a specific amount of time.

    The problem is getting there and coming back for a 20-30 year old before they turn 80.


    Gotta work on those engines.

  41. #41
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Just for laughs, I googled "Mars Landing Hoax". I found exactly what I thought I would.

    I don't really understand the point of this exercise. Why are we spending billions of dollars to send a robot to Mars to take pictures? I mean, yeah, they're pretty pictures, but wouldn't that money be better spent on other things? I guess I just don't "get" it.

  42. #42

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggerfucker View Post
    My partner and i were discussing this last night - It's strange how we managed to go into ACTUAL OUTER SPACE in 1969, and we didnt invent the internet, HD or flat screen tvs until 15 years ago


    It just goes to show that given enough thrust, one can see stars.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  43. #43
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you can say whatever you want but i don't believe it. don't make me feel bad because i don't agree with what you believe in.
    Then you are deliberately ignorant, choosing to be a fool.

    I don't "believe in it", I know these things to be true. They are more verifiable than you being a human being.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  44. #44
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by anchihiro View Post
    Since we have technology on mars i wonder how long it will be until a person steps foot there too.
    We have a long way to go for that. First it needs to be demonstrated that robots can go build a base for humans before we get there.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  45. #45
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    ^^^ Told ya'll








    To be fair the Russians had a rover on Venus in the fucking 60s (Late 60s I believe)

    Also, to be fair, it melted so the idea of ever sending a person there was out of the question.


    We have more than enough tech to survive on Mars (As long as the radiation levels are controlled) for a specific amount of time.

    The problem is getting there and coming back for a 20-30 year old before they turn 80.


    Gotta work on those engines.
    Radiation and wind -- two big reasons that the way to go is to send robots first a build a base. Actually, that would be more "dig a base", because the easiest way to shield against radiation is to pile lots of dirt. Methods have been devised to make simple bricks from Mars dirt, so the program would be robots to dig a big hole (maybe a slot through a hill), robots to make bricks, and robots to stack the bricks following a blueprint (all doable... but on Mars?), and then to cover it with all the excavated material. Finally, robots would apply sealant from the inside to make it air-tight, and install the basics for survival.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  46. #46
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxess View Post
    Just for laughs, I googled "Mars Landing Hoax". I found exactly what I thought I would.

    I don't really understand the point of this exercise. Why are we spending billions of dollars to send a robot to Mars to take pictures? I mean, yeah, they're pretty pictures, but wouldn't that money be better spent on other things? I guess I just don't "get" it.
    Merely on the basis of entertainment value, it's an incredibly good deal.

    On top of that, it points people at the future -- always a good thing.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  47. #47
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    To be fair the Russians had a rover on Venus in the fucking 60s (Late 60s I believe)

    Also, to be fair, it melted so the idea of ever sending a person there was out of the question.
    I REALLY wish NASA would send another probe to Venus! It's our nearest neighbour, more than twice as close as Mars, yet NASA completely ignores it. I simply don't understand.

    Just because there's no likelihood of finding life there does not mean the place isn't interesting. But there is the added problem that the 400+degrees temperature and pressure and acidic corrosive atmosphere will fry any probe within minutes.

    I recently looked up about the Russian missions - they sent several Venera probes there, including the first probe to enter the atmosphere of another planet and take data readings (but no pics) in 1967. See how much can be achieved so quickly if you set your mind to it? The first pics of the surface of another planet came from Venus from two Russian Venera probes in 1975.

    To my knowledge the ONLY colour pics of the surface of Venus were taken by two Russian Venera probes in 1982.







    These probes lasted just about ONE OR TWO HOURS before they were crushed/corroded/melted by the planet.

    The Soviets are STILL the only ones to have landed spacecraft on Venus.

    Soviet Venus Images

  48. #48
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    I REALLY wish NASA would send another probe to Venus! It's our nearest neighbour, more than twice as close as Mars, yet NASA completely ignores it. I simply don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    These probes lasted just about ONE OR TWO HOURS before they were crushed/corroded/melted by the planet.
    Didn't you just answer you own question?

  49. #49
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,323
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxess View Post
    Didn't you just answer you own question?
    LOL

    Yes, he did. The exteriors would have to be ceramics, and they'd need a laser heat pump cooling system or something equally radical.

    We'd be better off latching onto a BIG ice comet and slamming it into Venus, cooling the planet through the ice, raising dust, and causing rain to clear the skies. But to keep the skies clear, we might need an engineered bacterium to seed the place with, one that would bind sulfur so it doesn't get back to the atmosphere.

    Yeah, tackling Venus is going to take a while.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  50. #50
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,940

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Mars Photos (Will update as the newest ones come in)

    Wow - thanks for sending through the links. Wish there was some way to tell how big everything is in the photo - are those rocks, or pebbles I see?
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.