JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 267
Results 301 to 335 of 335
  1. #301

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    Notice how they are inviting all the guys who have been reasonable effective market makers back on elimination night.
    For some reason, I didn't even think about this (probably because I always put the results show on mute until the last five minutes) but that's a good call joesman! They're definitely trying to lure back the tweens and cougars all, "Hey look! It's that cute white guy with a guitar you voted for! And another one! And another one! Please watch!"

  2. #302
    On the Prowl jasper1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    56

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    I'm of the opinion that the judges & producers rigged it so a girl would win,
    I've quit watching this season, I'll try it next season!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #303

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Mariah is deadly dull on Idol but I'll say this for her, her new single with Miguel is a good summer song and WAY better than anything Xtina put out while she was on The Voice.

  4. #304
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,512

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    It obviously was rigged for a girl to win and one will, though with the lowest ratings A I has ever had.

    3 songs and twice jimmy says the Kreedom and Angel won the first 2 songs. Has he gone along and lost his hearing. Dazzle sparkle and delight. Kree is not an emotional singer and Angie is all teeth and eyes and empty vocals while Candice is just superb. I think she will get a contract because she has the voice, the range, the understanding of a song and how to deliver it. I did not like that last note on Somewhere but other than that she was spot on.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  5. #305
    On the Prowl jasper1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    56

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47063_10152718446800472_1659561591_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	951324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paul-jolley-american-idol-finalists-party-01.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	951325I would rather have seen Paul Jolley or devin velez win!!
    Last edited by jasper1967; May 9th, 2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Add Photos

  6. #306

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    So do we think Candice will be the "shocking elimination" tonight? And does the bug-eyed beaver have this hole thing wrapped up already? Does anyone even care?

  7. #307
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Angie is good, but not exceptionally great. She doesn't have the versatility that Kree and Candice have. Those two seem more like natural born singers. They would also make for a better finale next week. Unfortunately I typically don't think the same as the average AI voter.

  8. #308
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Sgt Pepper, I hope you have some celebratory GIFs now that Randy Jackson has announced AI12 is his last season.

  9. #309
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Woot! That was unexpected. But so right.

  10. #310

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Randy Jackson AND the donkey face cunt getting the boot???









    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darren dancing.gif   excited.gif   excited2.gif   I Regret Nothing.gif   janelle spinning.gif  

    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 9th, 2013 at 06:14 PM.

  11. #311
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12


  12. #312

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Who knew after such a hot mess of a season, I would actually get the Candice/Kree finale I wanted? I guess that exodus of hormonal tween-and-cougar voters really helped the best singers rise to the top.

    Lazaro's reaction said it all:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kaoxrUu0hNE.gif  
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 9th, 2013 at 09:15 PM.

  13. #313

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Unfortunately I typically don't think the same as the average AI voter.
    How do you figure? (And why would that be unfortunate?)



    Let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!








    Photo courtesy of VFTW. (They are such a bad influence.)

  14. #314

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    not an angie fan but thought she was consistent during the final three and i thought kree's sad back story pulled in the votes (not sayin she isnt worthy of top two)
    http://gaybull.tumblr.com/
    My new and improved (still working on it) blog. Pictures and videos to watch and download.

  15. #315

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Candice and Kree were BOTH fantastic tonight (best finale since Adam and Kris, easily). I'd ultimately vote for Candice but I'm sure Kree will win and that's not bad at all.

    Also, Amber Holcomb showed up to her TV Line post-Idol interview wearing a shirt (pyjamas?) covered in donuts. Would that she had shown ANY of that personality on the show.


  16. #316
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,512

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    I thought Kree's first song was a real sleeper. I almost fell asleep and she almost did singing it. Candice doing Chasing Sidewalks was very well done. Kree's possible single was very nice as was Candice's. I'd buy Candice but not Kree. The final song from and earlier performance were both great but Candice has a voice for the ages. If Kree wins as I suspect she might considering her country singing then fine because Candice will have a great career. If someone gave Kree a personality boost she might but she is so lackluster to me in all her performances. I don't get that OMG feeling ever from her.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  17. #317

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    OMG CANDICE WON!!!! My early favorites on this show almost NEVER win so allow me to geek out right now!



    I know the ratings were down but for me this was a great season and my favorite since Season 8. I got my Danny Gokey villain (Angie) who went out right before the finale, thereby maximizing her heartbreak. I got my Sanjaya clown (Lazaro). I got my favorite two IN the finale and my absolute favorite as the winner. I got one of the best performances ever on the Idol stage ("Lovesong"). I got a new judge to make fun of (Mariah) and a new judge to J'ADORE (Nikki, obviously). AND Randy fucking Jackson finally decided he wasn't inittowinit anymore. So what's not to love?

    Star of the Season: Nikki Minaj
    Performance of the Season: Candice Glover's "Love Song"
    Villain of the Season: Angie Miller
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spongebob happy.gif  
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 16th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.

  18. #318
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,042
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    I haven't watched regularly since they kicked Melinda and LaKisha off and let little bible thumper Jordin Sparks win so I watched the first night of finals...the first time I watched at all this season...and I was bored to tears. I got through two of the songs from each of them on Wednesday and I had to change the channel...

    The only winner I ever really loved was Fantasia.

  19. #319
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    I didn't watch this season but others around me have and I have seen a few of Candice's clips on youtube and Diva can blow. I just hope like hell they give her the right producers and songs. Maybe since MiMi is at the end of her career, she can offer up some songs or hit producers for her to work with but I'm sure the "Idol Machine" has already laid out a bad plan. She may have to wait until her 2nd cd or on her own to follow what she really wants to do but congrats!
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  20. #320
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,042
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    I tuned in to as much of the finale as I could stand and I gotta say I wish they had an all stars version of the show...that is what they need. My favorite two performances that weren't winners...one came in #4 and the other #5


    Tamyra Gray (Season One) The best IMO



    Trenyce (Season Two)...damn...Ryan looks so much younger here in this clip


  21. #321
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    It sounds like Nicki is bailing after this season. I'm losing VFTW AND Nicki Minaj after this season, how will I ever cope?? BTW the fact that every comment section in every American Idol article on the Internet is jealous haters slamming Nicki for being a terrible judge because "she can't sing" is so annoying. Because Simon Cowell could totally sing and wasn't totally loved anyway.

  22. #322

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    It sounds like Nicki is bailing after this season.
    I hate to say it honey but she's not bailing, they're dumping her. Along with the rest of the panel (except Keith maybe??) and Nigel Lythgoe (hoo-ray!) The only reason they let Randy say it was his choice to leave is because he's been with them since the beginning which has to count for the most appalling/confusing/unloved tenure in showbiz history.

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    BTW the fact that every comment section in every American Idol article on the Internet is jealous haters slamming Nicki for being a terrible judge because "she can't sing" is so annoying. Because Simon Cowell could totally sing and wasn't totally loved anyway.
    UGH don't even get me started. It's so glaringly sexist and racist. Cowell was a white man so it was OK for him to be snarky and call the contestants on their bullshit. But when a black woman does it, she's being "too aggressive."

    You know Idol, sometimes you DON'T have to pander to the bigots. Nicki Minaj brought your show more relevance in the blogosphere than it had any right to expect and maybe that's enough. Getting rid of Mariah and Randy makes perfect sense, but why not keep Nicki for the younger viewers and get two more Keith Urban-like seat-fillers for the bigots and the grandmas?

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    I'm losing VFTW
    Wait what did I miss? What's happening to VFTW?
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 17th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.

  23. #323
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Wow, could they not have given Mariah more time for her rushed medley? I mean seriously, what was that?

  24. #324

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    AI has never/will ever produce a singer as big as MC. Considering she received 5 minutes and 12 seconds of screen time on one of America's highest show I don't think that was "rushed".

    Mariah Carey Performs Live! on AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 12


  25. #325

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwinTwo View Post
    AI has never/will ever produce a singer as big as MC. Considering she received 5 minutes and 12 seconds of screen time on one of America's highest show I don't think that was "rushed".
    Considering that whole medley was pre-taped and lip-synched on one of America's live shows, I DO think that was lame.

  26. #326
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Wait what did I miss? What's happening to VFTW?
    The site creator Dave is shutting it down so he can focus on trying to adopt a kid with his husband.

  27. #327
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwinTwo View Post
    AI has never/will ever produce a singer as big as MC. Considering she received 5 minutes and 12 seconds of screen time on one of America's highest show I don't think that was "rushed".
    I'm not in any way denying Mariah Carey's skills as a vocalist. But she wasn't produced by Idol, and her medley was a hot mess of lip-synch and pre-recorded vocals, and wasn't even happening at the time of the results (it was pre-taped).

  28. #328

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    The only reason I tuned in this season was for Nicki... and ended up loving Idol while I was at it. This was the first Idol season I watched from beginning to the end. I "tried" watching the Voice, but I didn't like it. The fact that idol has had and "still is" making the biggest stars in the business in this generation says volumes, despite any ratings. I'm looking forward for next season and Queen Candice's evolution of course.

  29. #329
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,512

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    The ratings for the finale were way, way down from last year and way, way, way down from to 29 mil who tuned in a few seasons ago.

    Mariah may be able to sing but she is a poor judge. Minaj was just out and out fun. Urban looks great in jeans even as he and his amazon wife get into the middle years. But I give Mariah credit for recognizing and throwing glitter on Candice for her Lovesong performance which was an absolute joy to listen to. Couldn't wait to buy it. I loved her version of When I was Your Man. And of course. I am happy that Candice won because she can sing anything, DAWG!

    ETW suggested they just do one night of shows like DWTS is going to have to do and like SYTYCD has to do. Then they suggested they bring back the best of the losers and let them compete against 5 or 6 of the new breed. I don't think you have to be a singer to judge a singer. You have ears and they are the tunnel for hearing the best, worst and in-be-tween. Get people with personalities and make the show about the contestants rather than the judges - which happened last year and this year with the Minaj/Carey feud.

    On a note too, about The Voice which gets too much about the judges and not enough about the singers. Usher is nice to look at but he is so full of himself - and I am not into Levine's taking forever to make a call about who goes and who stays and his mumbling rambling critiques. Blake Shelton is probably drunk all the time - look at those red eyes - but he does have a knack for talent. Shakira I just don't get at all. So I record The Voice and like Idol I ff right through most of the critiques because they are boring as hell.
    Last edited by joesman; May 18th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  30. #330

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    The ratings for the finale were way, way down from last year and way, way, way down from to 29 mil who tuned in a few seasons ago.
    Which means all we had to do to get a truly worthy winner was lose millions of tween and cougar voters.

  31. #331

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    They finally got it right. One of the best Idols ever. Let's hope they don't ruin her career with subpar material.

  32. #332
    Slut Wcw10891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    so i read an article on imdb about the judges next season

    jennifer hudson has already signed on a possible judge, and they are closing in on kelly to fill the second seat, and the third seat is possibly between clay and adam lambert. i hope to god its adam.

    adam/kelly/jennifer that sounds like a good panel, a winner, a runner up, and a 7th placer who have all done really well.

  33. #333
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    Oh crap I hope that's not true. I love, love Kelly Clarkson but I feel like she shouldn't be judging AI.

  34. #334

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    I actually think the alums-as-judges idea is pretty neat -- and if they really do nail down Kelly and Adam alongside J-Hud, that's certainly a panel I don't mind looking at every week -- but the problem of celebs who can't give real critiques for fear of lowering their own Q-scores remains. Hopefully though Adam won't mind telling people when they stink since he's not afraid to throw shade for example at the Les Miz film cast on Twitter.

    Now watch them get Clay instead of Adam thereby losing my interest again.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 25th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.

  35. #335

    Re: 'American Idol' Season 12

    The Worsters struck again...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.