JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 58
  1. #1
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Joe Paterno, at the end, showed more interest in his legacy than Sandusky’s victims - The Washington Post

    He knew boys were getting raped and he involved himself in a cover-up just to protect he and his institution's interests.

    What an absolute scumbag!

    There were a lot of folks here stupidly defending this guy before. (And yes, it was stupid to defend him even before this new info). I'd love what they have to say for themselves now.

  2. #2
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    edit.......sorry i will repost later
    Last edited by PreTTy PeTe; July 12th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.




  3. #3
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,534

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Not I said the blind man..... trying to protect his/school image. instead of a defendless child.. Now with this report out the litigation will have a field day on the punitive damages. Cuz PS was put on notice when they started to hide it, that in it self will bring HUGE BUCKS.....
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  4. #4
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    8,868

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Ummmmm, I'm a little tempted to post an excuse or two on his behlf, but I'm too ascarid.....
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  5. #5
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I would love to know what you think could excuse his behavior.

  6. #6
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I'm not sure Mr. Paterno knew the abuse was a certainty, but he had responsibility for the boys in the locus parentus that all teachers bear, and was accountable to exercise due diligence when charges were intimated.

    The fact that he didn't behave responsibly is now appropriately impugning his reputation.

    I'm no sports fan, so have no dog in the fight, but ALL of us as adults have the charge to protect the young. I have no sympathy for his legacy in light of the evidence that he seems to have chosen not to know what he could have learned.

    It is sad that many young men may have put up with abuse in awe of the sports glory or in hopes of bettering their standing with Penn State's athletics.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,534

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    I'm not sure Mr. Paterno knew the abuse was a certainty, but he had responsibility for the boys in the locus parentus that all teachers bear, and was accountable to exercise due diligence when charges were intimated.

    The fact that he didn't behave responsibly is now appropriately impugning his reputation.

    I'm no sports fan, so have no dog in the fight, but ALL of us as adults have the charge to protect the young. I have no sympathy for his legacy in light of the evidence that he seems to have chosen not to know what he could have learned.

    It is sad that many young men may have put up with abuse in awe of the sports glory or in hopes of bettering their standing with Penn State's athletics.
    The report says that he had his hands in knee deep cover up.

    and at the least, if he was not certain, he should have followed up and investigated what was going on in his locker room, and that many people talking about it, he could not have known. But the report clearly cast high knowledge of Joe knowing and personally covering/hindering the exposure of the abuse..
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  8. #8
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    8,868

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I think I'd rather read the report itself. This reporter seems to answer a lot of her own IF questions with accusations.
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  9. #9
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by FPNY View Post
    I think I'd rather read the report itself. This reporter seems to answer a lot of her own IF questions with accusations.
    I don't have any interest in the case since it is not an institution I have any connection with, coupled with my complete detachment from sports, but I agree with you. The media buzz is more than annoying, not because it isn't news, but because their comments aren't newsworthy.

    And to Racer's comment, we agree: Paterno is culpable, just not proven how much he actually believed abuse had actually occurred. That he covered up and prevented investigation and disclosure is undisputed. I won't be an easy one to portray as a defender of what happened -- just strict in the definition of what is proven concerning the dead man's knowledge.

  10. #10
    Vannie
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    There is something about the Gary Schulz guy,that creeps me the hell out.Maybe I'm wrong but he makes my arm hair stand up.Sad story all around.Sounds like a lot of people kept quiet when so many incidents could have been prevented.Tells you something about the society we all live in these days.

  11. #11
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,847
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    A few people I know immediately leapt to his defense when the charges first became public. Which in a sense ties in to "how could this happen, for such a long time?" The second it became public, a lot of people went on the defensive (and sometimes offensive). They didn't respond "Wow, let's find out what's happening, and what happened, and let justice be done". They said "Ain't no WAY this has anything to do with Penn State". Or "don't you dare fuck with Paterno". And that's from 2000 miles away, ostensibly away from the culture of the school. When people that far removed from it immediately try to fight the story that vehemently, I can picture how intense it may have been on and around campus.

    Those people I know who actively supported him before? I don't hear them supporting him now. They may have gone and removed some Facebook posts for a few months ago, too. And sadly, I don't think it's because they've actually been convinced. But because they know, at some point, it's best to stop making your beliefs known. Many a loud homophobe at home would find himself tightlipped if he were to stumble into a "bear" bar.

    Lex

  12. #12
    I spell spelled spelt
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,081
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    I would love to know what you think could excuse his behavior.
    The same excuses used by the Catholic Church, I should think, except that the 'church' thing is a world-wide phenomenon and not limited to one school.

  13. #13

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Erase his name from everything at Penn State.

    Make it like he never existed.

  14. #14
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    I don't have any interest in the case since it is not an institution I have any connection with, coupled with my complete detachment from sports, but I agree with you. The media buzz is more than annoying, not because it isn't news, but because their comments aren't newsworthy.
    What on Earth does sports even have to do with this?

    If you don't have an interest in the case, fine. A good way to not have interest would be to stop making excuses for the guy.

  15. #15
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,872

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    The sad thing is...This could be happening at any University in America. The culture is centered around the sports program...football in particular...and nothing is allowed to tarnish it's image.

    The University's public image will always come first. Educating and protecting people second.

  16. #16
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,351
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    My guess is that there are "a lot of Penn States" out there, as I write this.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - We need a 28th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution which resembles this...NOW!

    VOTING: Just remember: "Be careful of what you DON'T wish for. You might just get it." GET OUT AND VOTE, instead, for what you DO wish for.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,910
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I think he knew what was going on but chose to say nothing.
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  18. #18
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,099

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    My favorite sport (for the time being) is college football, giving special attenton to the Big Ten. Of all the Big Ten programs I would have picked for the scandal, Penn State wouldn't have been my first choice. What bothers me more than anything is that an institution such as PSU would choose financial gain over the lives of children. All during his career, Joe Paterno stressed scholarship and graduation, in addition to integrity blah blah blah. In retrospect, it appears that all the sanctimony was bullshit.

    For those non-fans, there is something called the "death penalty" where the offending school is severely punished. For five years, there is no football (all games are forfeited). No recruiting, no TV, no bowl eligibility (obviously). The last school that I can recall receiving the "death penalty" was SMU. (Southern Methodist University) All they did was violate recruiting regulations. This is not sufficient for what happened at Penn State. I don't know what would be.

    This scandal is unprecidented in any sports, college or pro, so I have no idea what's going to happen. Judging from the nature of other scandals, I don't think it will ever go away - sad. PSU will be coming to Northwestern, my local Big Ten team. The way things work, the two teams that are playing split half the gate receipts. The Penn State game tickets are $50, $25 of which goes to them, but not MY $25. Not only were the children involved violated, but everyone connected with the university that has the attributes that Paterno preached about has been violated too!

    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

  19. #19
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Could have been worse...could have happened at UPenn.
    blacksyringe

  20. #20
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    8,868

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I've read the first hundred or so pages of the 265 page report. I see a lot of info being passed between Shulz, Curley and Spanier in emails, very little mention of Paterno. Seems to me that the three main players in any cover up are those three. The mention ofPaterno is someone saying he knows everything, but nobody so far has clarified what everything means. They have emails with specifics between the other three guys. I want to finish reading the report but it's time for cocktails, what with being Friday night and all..

    I personally know three men who were accused pedophiles, two went to prison for long periods of time and one killed himself. It's amazing that in this day Sandusky was able to do this unimpeded.

    Love yaz...
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  21. #21
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I like Penn State football. It has been a great team for a long time. But, I guess it's more accurate to say that I used to like it. Let's face it, Paterno and the Penn State officals let us down and they let the players down. They put their reputation and legacy ahead of the young kids who were abused. It time for a stong statement to come from the NCAA. Maybe the "death penalty" or a similar strong sanction is just what they need.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,384

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Paterno WAS the boss at Penn State. Yes the other three were in on the coverup but so was he. ANd I'm sorry,whatever legacy he had means jack to me.
    You can list off all the people he helped..it won't outweigh all the children he and others allowed to be abused for the sake of a football program.

  23. #23
    fka "vetteboi" backpacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Atlanta (Metro Area)
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,632

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I would understand the outrage against Paterno if we had any creditable evidence that he knew a boy was sexually abused, which we don't have. What we know for sure is that Mike McCreary says he saw a boy being raped in the showers and he left the boy with the rapist. He didn't come to the boy's aid, call the police or do anything that a normal adult would do. We know that McCreary went to see his dad, a doctor, immediately afterward and neither of them thought enough of the incident to immediately report it to anyone. The next day McCreary and his dad went to visit Joe Paterno. Whatever they told Paterno, he didn't think it was significant enough to contact his superiors on a Sunday, so he waited until Monday morning. We know that Paterno says he was told horse play was going on in the showers and that he wasn't told a boy was being sexually abused. We can choose to believe the word of a guy without enough character to help a boy being raped or we can choose to believe a guy who spent decades in the spotlight without any serious questions about his character until this incident. I'll take Paterno's word over McCreary's any day.

    Remember that in 1998 Sandusky was investigated for taking a shower with a boy and the district attorney did not believe charges were warranted. The new incident probably appeared to be a similar type of situation to Paterno. I'm sure he didn't want people making a big deal out of what he probably believed to be nothing criminal. Poor judgment on his part,, it certainly wasn't criminal if that is what he believed. Paterno did report the incident to his superiors and they were the ones who had the legal responsibility to report suspected abuse. The question still remains as to whether they knew something criminal had occurred or if they believed it was simply a case of Sandusky doing something in appropriate. I can certainly see the emails that have been disclosed applying to either case. While other university officials were criminally charged, the district attorney made it clear that Paterno had done his legal duty.

    Paterno did not tell McCreary not to tell anyone what he saw and try to keep it within the football team. He reported to his superiors and was instrumental in these superiors talking to McCreary. That doesn't sound like a guy trying to cover the whole thing up. I believe if Paterno knew what we now know as the results of months of investigation and a very public trial, his actions would have been different. There is a whole lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on with the assumption that these guys knew what we know now. In order for that to be the case, we would have to believe McCreary. That's something I'm not willing to do when the guy is obviously devoid of all moral character. Let's face it, the only reason he didn't immediately report the incident if it happened the way he says, is that he thought it would benefit him personally not to report it. We also know that McCreary's dad is a doctor and didn't report whatever he was told. We can only assume from that either he wasn't told of anything that required reporting or that he thought not reporting it would help his son. Would his dad really risk his medical license and let a rapist go free, just because it may help his son's career? It seems more likely that he didn't know the extent of what his son now says happened. If McCreary didn't tell everything to his dad, why would we expect that he told everything to Paterno or other university officials.

    Where is all the outrage for this McCreary's actions of leaving a boy in the hands of his rapist? The only reporting I hear about this guy is positive. Next to Sandusky, he his actions were the most reprehensible of anyone in this case.
    fka "vetteboi"

  24. #24

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by FPNY View Post
    I've read the first hundred or so pages of the 265 page report. I see a lot of info being passed between Shulz, Curley and Spanier in emails, very little mention of Paterno. ...
    Have you come across any more evidence yet?

  25. #25
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    He's beyond defense.

    If there is a hell (which I don't believe), I think Joe is regretting his decisions there now.

  26. #26
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    What on Earth does sports even have to do with this?
    Sports has everything to do with this. Paterno's reputation and legacy wasn't built up from his donations to charity, his sacrificial service teaching in a slum, or his discovery of an alternative energy source: it's because we worship athletic heroes in a culture that is male-centric and power-crazed.

    As to his guilt or innocence, I have no defense to make for him, as I don't know what he knew, but I do know that the burden of proof is on the accusers, and nothing that has come to light has pointed to Paterno beyond the shadow of a doubt.

  27. #27
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    Sports has everything to do with this. Paterno's reputation and legacy wasn't built up from his donations to charity, his sacrificial service teaching in a slum, or his discovery of an alternative energy source: it's because we worship athletic heroes in a culture that is male-centric and power-crazed.

    As to his guilt or innocence, I have no defense to make for him, as I don't know what he knew, but I do know that the burden of proof is on the accusers, and nothing that has come to light has pointed to Paterno beyond the shadow of a doubt.
    Seriously? Seriously??

    What evidence has been insufficient for you. All the reports that have come out have said Joe Paterno knew of Sandusky's acts and did nothing.. he let the man use his facilities for years. He pretty much facilitated the molestation of young children.

  28. #28
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Seriously. No one has yet quoted any testimony that proved he knew. It's all imputed.

    I've seen frenzies and rushes to judgment surrounding cases like this. There isn't any use of critical thinking skills, just mob mentality.

    On the other hand, there is absolute proof that McCreary knew and walked away. Unforgivable that.

    Seriously.

  29. #29
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    Seriously. No one has yet quoted any testimony that proved he knew. It's all imputed.

    I've seen frenzies and rushes to judgment surrounding cases like this. There isn't any use of critical thinking skills, just mob mentality.

    Seriously.
    So why don't you believe the Freeh report? Do you really believe there was an ulterior motive to accuse Joe Paterno?

  30. #30
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    So why don't you believe the Freeh report? Do you really believe there was an ulterior motive to accuse Joe Paterno?
    There is a difference between finding Paterno accountable and responsible, and establishing how much he knew.

    I don't have any opinion about whether there is any motive like scapegoating at work.

    And, the death of Paterno is a limiting factor in fact-finding.
    Last edited by Hard-up1; July 18th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

  31. #31
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    There is a difference between finding Paterno accountable and responsible, and establishing how much he knew.

    I don't have any opinion about whether there is any motive like scapegoating at work.

    And, the death of Paterno is a limiting factor in fact-finding.
    How much he knew? Even though the Freeh report goes into further detail, I don't care if he only knew about the incident McCreary spoke of. At that point, I would get to the bottom of it and have it reported. Anything less than that is heinous.

  32. #32
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    I wonder how long it will be before the remove his statue

  33. #33
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,872

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    How much he knew? Even though the Freeh report goes into further detail, I don't care if he only knew about the incident McCreary spoke of. At that point, I would get to the bottom of it and have it reported. Anything less than that is heinous.
    I 100% agree.

  34. #34
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before the remove his statue
    Hopefully soon.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,277

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by backpacker View Post
    Where is all the outrage for this McCreary's actions of leaving a boy in the hands of his rapist? The only reporting I hear about this guy is positive. Next to Sandusky, he his actions were the most reprehensible of anyone in this case.
    This^^^!!!

    He should have stopped the assault, rescued the child to a safe location and called the police. Immediately! End of story.

  36. #36

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    …it's because we worship athletic heroes in a culture that is male-centric and power-crazed…
    Well some foolish people must be worshipping this man if they construct this truly bizarre and inappropriate graven image to this university employee.

    The Martin Luther King statue was kinda creepy but making a graven idol of a living man seems insane to my Protestant way of thinking.


  37. #37
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Some will put sports over the livelihood of people, and in this case children. It's all disturbing. Some don't want their legend coach's name tainted just because of some immaterial sex abuse scandal involving dozens of children (I'm being sarcastic here). He could have known about just one victim, and by not reporting it to the LOCAL POLICE (notcampus authorities) and DISTRICT ATTORNEY (if necessary) that is enough for me to call him a f-king scumbag.

  38. #38
    fka "vetteboi" backpacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Atlanta (Metro Area)
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,632

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    So why don't you believe the Freeh report? Do you really believe there was an ulterior motive to accuse Joe Paterno?
    What I know of the Freeh report says that Joe was involved with how to handle the information from McCreary. People jump to the conclusion that it was a cover up to protect Sandusky and the University based on what McCreary testified to in court. There is no proof that these people were told a kid was being sexually abused. Paterno said he was told their was horseplay happening in the shower. Horseplay and sexual abuse are two different matters. Essentially it comes down to the word of several men against one of a guy who did nothing to come to the aid of a boy being raped (by his own account). I wouldn't believe anything McCreary said if his tongue came notarized. The guy is completely devoid of any moral fiber.
    fka "vetteboi"

  39. #39
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by backpacker View Post
    What I know of the Freeh report says that Joe was involved with how to handle the information from McCreary. People jump to the conclusion that it was a cover up to protect Sandusky and the University based on what McCreary testified to in court. There is no proof that these people were told a kid was being sexually abused. Paterno said he was told their was horseplay happening in the shower. Horseplay and sexual abuse are two different matters. Essentially it comes down to the word of several men against one of a guy who did nothing to come to the aid of a boy being raped (by his own account). I wouldn't believe anything McCreary said if his tongue came notarized. The guy is completely devoid of any moral fiber.
    From what I've seen in the reports, there was going to be a decision made to report it and after consultation with Joe, that decision was changed.
    Horseplay with a child and a grown-ass man in the shower is more than enough to question or report.

    Btw, McCreary and others held Joe and Sandusky up as SACRED. I think people are forgetting this. McCreary went to the most powerful man on campus and that man did nothing.

  40. #40

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    … SACRED…

    That's foolish. The word 'sacred' means 'holy…considered worthy of spiritual respect or devotion; or inspiring awe or reverence among believers in a given set of spiritual ideas'.

  41. #41
    GAYVIATOR
    ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,303

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Why is anyone surprised by any of this? We pay someone 12 million to throw a ball down the field, and 30,000 to teach our young children. Face it, our society is so f**ked up and ass backwards. People will do unspeakable things for the almighty dollar. It's simple, win and make money at all cost, period.

  42. #42

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    It bothers me that people are so quick to blame Paterno, especially since he is dead and cannot answer the FORMER FBI director's assertions. It's all speculation and the usual blame game.

    I wish the do-gooders and holier-than-thou's would express the same outrage, anger, and indignation with the one and only Pope Benedict XVI (Jozef Ratzinger) and his church who are ultimately responsible for the sexual abuse of thousands of minors worldwide.

    I don't hear anyone clamoring to shut down the Catholic church or remove any public statues......sounds quite hypocritical.

  43. #43
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by slutbot View Post
    ...
    ....I wish the do-gooders and holier-than-thou's would express the same outrage, anger, and indignation with the one and only Pope Benedict XVI (Jozef Ratzinger) and his church who are ultimately responsible for the sexual abuse of thousands of minors worldwide.

    I don't hear anyone clamoring to shut down the Catholic church or remove any public statues......sounds quite hypocritical.
    maybe you haven't came across those posts yet..there have been many on that subject

    a few from me too

  44. #44
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,872

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    No love lost here for the Nazi Pope.

  45. #45
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    i'm surprised that anybody would defend him in the first place when it was already stated many times prior before this that he knew about it, even saw one of the incidents take place and pretty much ignored it instead of taking it to the authorities. it wasn't just him alone that knew about it. too many pedophiles out here and the kids are the ones that are getting fucked over because no one is protecting them.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  46. #46

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibill1 View Post
    Why is anyone surprised by any of this? We pay someone 12 million to throw a ball down the field, and 30,000 to teach our young children. Face it, our society is so f**ked up and ass backwards. People will do unspeakable things for the almighty dollar. It's simple, win and make money at all cost, period.
    Yes! 90% of 'sports stars' are morons so why should any person think this old paterno guy is any different from the morons he deals with?

  47. #47
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    ^He didn't see an incident, Mike McQueary did.

  48. #48
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vannie View Post
    There is something about the Gary Schulz guy,that creeps me the hell out.Maybe I'm wrong but he makes my arm hair stand up.Sad story all around.Sounds like a lot of people kept quiet when so many incidents could have been prevented.Tells you something about the society we all live in these days.
    just googled him. Is it because of his funny Jaw and eyes ?
    Yeah i can he is an un-good looking guy



    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  49. #49
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Anyway, adults who love kids too too much is a warning sign including family, friends and scout leaders ... etc.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  50. #50

    Re: Who Wants To Defend Joe Paterno Now?

    Penn State takes down Paterno Statue.


    Penn State Removes Paterno Statue
    Jennifer Preston
    The New York Times, July 22, 2012

    The president of Penn State announced on Sunday that the statue of the late Joe Paterno, the university’s football coach for 46 years, would be removed because it would be a “recurring wound to the multitude of individuals across the nation and beyond who have been the victims of child abuse.”

    Statement:
    Penn State Removes Joe Paterno Statue - NYTimes.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.