JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 155
  1. #1

    Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Do you mind having your friends call you 'Girl' or referring to you in girl pronouns ? I don't hear it a lot. Though I can remember when I first heard it. I thought that was weird & didn't know who the person was referring to .

  2. #2
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,292

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    it's better than when they call me grandma....one friend called an old woman once.....and i'm the butchest gay ever....
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  3. #3
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    A little lol I have a gay acquaintance that calls all gays girl. He once said that to me and I was like "No. I'm not a girl."

    After my sister found out I was gay, her and I were talking one night and she said she was glad to have another sister... No, I have a penis lol

    What it all comes down to is ones own personal pronouns. If my gay acquaintance wants to be called she or girl, then thats what I call her. But if I want to be he or boy, you need to respect that.
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

  4. #4
    Chief Meteorologist jdcnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dallas-Fort Worth
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,933
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Actually, no. But, in my case, it's more familiarity than anything. When I see some of the other cashiers at work, I'll go, "Hey, girl!", and at least one of them always goes, "Hey, girl!" right back. No one at work knows about me being gay, but I don't mind it in the least.

    Swaggering US Olympic Gymnast Sam Mikulak

  5. #5

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Only if someone I care about calls me "gurl" in a joking matter. If someone I can't fucking stand or a complete stranger said it to me, I would be ready to bash their skull in.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  6. #6
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,587
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Not much at all. It's all about context. If a friend said to me "Girl, have I got something to tell YOU!", I'd just smile and ask what it was. It's like calling me "dude" even though I'm not used for breeding. I guess if some random person said something like "What do you think about this - I'd like to get a girl's point of view", I'd feel the need to say something, but I can't imagine anybody doing that.

    Lex

  7. #7
    Virgin USER95125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    It is frustrating, I honestly feel as though it helps advance stereotypes that gay men are "sissy's" and can't perform the same actions or jobs as "real men"

  8. #8
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Don't call me "girl", "sis" or "niece"...unless girls, sis or nieces all have harry tits.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    As others have pointed out, it's all about context.

  10. #10
    GAYVIATOR ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,346

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FPNY View Post
    it's better than when they call me grandma....one friend called an old woman once.....and i'm the butchest gay ever....


    LMAO

    This really struck my funny bone for some reason. I couldn't stop laughing.

    Anyhow, yes I hate it and believe it or not no one has ever called me girl or any female equivalent. I assume most know what the outcome would be if they did.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,880

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    My friends or family do not call me girl nor do I call them that even if they are a drag queen. I call them by name. It for me is not a term of endearment. Its also not a barn burner.
    There is no problem if I am at the bar and the word is thrown around, every thing to its place and time.

  12. #12
    Sex God derelictdarrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I would start to wonder if I somehow changed my general demeanor on a fly..

  13. #13

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Generally the gay guys that refer to each other as girl I don't typically hang out with. But it can be funny in certain situations, especially if the guy is a real prude. :P

  14. #14
    Paris H. goes to jail LOL Daximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,084

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    It doesn't bother me but I do think it makes the other person sound like a tool.

  15. #15
    Porn Star elGeniuoso1721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phillyyyy
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I'd prefer not to be referred to as girl, sis, niece, or female pronouns....but I guess it would depend on context. I'd be most likely to let it be though, cuz I call everyone dude, man, guys, or bro. I call my Mom "bro" sometimes so I guess it's whatever, haha.
    "Hate is temporary, Love is necessary."
    ~~ Lil Wayne ~~

  16. #16
    Bort's Modern Life bort138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,309

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by elGeniuoso1721 View Post
    I'd prefer not to be referred to as girl, sis, niece, or female pronouns....but I guess it would depend on context. I'd be most likely to let it be though, cuz I call everyone dude, man, guys, or bro. I call my Mom "bro" sometimes so I guess it's whatever, haha.
    This is really funny to me

  17. #17
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Hmm, not a fan of this, but I can't even remember the last time that it happened.
    GURL! Let me be your first then. Three snaps!


  18. #18
    Porn Star elGeniuoso1721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phillyyyy
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bort138 View Post
    This is really funny to me
    She doesn't seem to think so though, bahahaa
    "Hate is temporary, Love is necessary."
    ~~ Lil Wayne ~~

  19. #19
    Slut curiousguyUNT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I agree that it is contextual. Usually when my friends say it, it is more about the situation than the person. When something goes down or someone gets sassy, that's when one of us will bust out and "ooh girl". Although it can be directed at anyone and even the straight guys are doing it now, or like Lex said something like "girl let me tell you" which again is said in a joking, playfully dramatic manner. Outside of the general joking among my friends anyone calling me some version of girl will get an ear full.

  20. #20

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Gurl and Grrl are OK, Girl is not.

  21. #21

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Gurl and Grrl are OK, Girl is not.
    Pretty much.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  22. #22
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,180

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    It would depend...
    If a friend said it jokingly (and in private) no wouldn't really bother me.
    If it was in public or especially around family, yeah I would have a problem with that.

  23. #23
    Kris Kester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,708
    Blog Entries
    25

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Yeah I do.

    Because I'm a male. And I have a name.
    Regrets are for people who stop on the ground.
    I'm heading for the stars.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict MMMonsterBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Not much at all. It's all about context. If a friend said to me "Girl, have I got something to tell YOU!", I'd just smile and ask what it was. It's like calling me "dude" even though I'm not used for breeding. I guess if some random person said something like "What do you think about this - I'd like to get a girl's point of view", I'd feel the need to say something, but I can't imagine anybody doing that.

    Lex
    Perfect response. I agree 110%.

  25. #25
    Sex God Mr-Brooding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    521

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    It's not an insult to me, so I don't get really upset. HOWEVER, I do not like it. I have corrected a girl who didn't know me well who called me "girl" via text. I told that I wasn't a "girl." She got offended I guess, unfriended me on Facebook, and never spoke to me again. I was really polite about it. Gurl, I don't know why I even try to be civil...
    Last edited by Mr-Brooding; July 3rd, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

  26. #26

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I'm a man, so I would be offended if someone called me "girl".

    Also, calling a gay man "girl" or "gurl" implies that gay men are really the equivalent of women.



    Note: I can call myself a "queen" though. That doesn't count. I'm talking about other people -- especially straight people calling me a "girl".
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  27. #27
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    go ahead and call me girl and see if i don't bite your finger off. fuck it, i'll take the whole hand then. i was born with a dick. don't get cute with me because i'm gay.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  28. #28
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    It's just a saying. Get a grip. If a gay man calls someone else a girl or "gurl" doesn't mean they are the equivalent of women.
    well, i don't think it's cool to follow a stereotype or to define someone as such because they're a certain way. i feel that that's just going the low route. it doesn't need to be like that.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  29. #29
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Again, just a saying. I don't see why people are getting so angry about it. Don't like it? Ignore it. Why is it low? Are women bad? Bit misogynist I think.
    no, let me explain myself a bit more.

    to me, i see calling me a "girl" the equivalent of a stranger walking up to me and saying "yo yo yo.. what up my dude. what's good in the hood?" because i'm black. you know, whatever happened to treating somebody for who they are and not by the characteristics they can't control. you know, just because i'm gay doesn't mean you can call me girl or you can give me a lady gaga cd for christmas or you can run up on me for fashion tips. just because i'm a man doesn't mean that you can get me to lift a bunch of boxes up or i know how to beat nails and two by fours or am an avid sports fan. the thing that really gets me is that because people expect you to be a certain way because you happen to fall into this box. like i'm going to be me. i'm not going to fit into a certain mold just because i'm gay or because i'm black. i never let a characteristic define me and it should never be like that. you know, no need to jump the gun and try to judge me without getting to know me first. i think that's not cool at all.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  30. #30
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Hay girl!
    Somebody needs some grinding STAT! Loudspeaker: "Grinding needed in aisle 10."

  31. #31
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,359
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Not really. It's just one more way that people are shockingly unobservant. But I don't feel the need to whip out my penis to disprove their hasty conclusion.

  32. #32
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    no, let me explain myself a bit more.

    to me, i see calling me a "girl" the equivalent of a stranger walking up to me and saying "yo yo yo.. what up my dude. what's good in the hood?" because i'm black. you know, whatever happened to treating somebody for who they are and not by the characteristics they can't control. you know, just because i'm gay doesn't mean you can call me girl or you can give me a lady gaga cd for christmas or you can run up on me for fashion tips. just because i'm a man doesn't mean that you can get me to lift a bunch of boxes up or i know how to beat nails and two by fours or am an avid sports fan. the thing that really gets me is that because people expect you to be a certain way because you happen to fall into this box. like i'm going to be me. i'm not going to fit into a certain mold just because i'm gay or because i'm black. i never let a characteristic define me and it should never be like that. you know, no need to jump the gun and try to judge me without getting to know me first. i think that's not cool at all.
    If that's truly how you feel, then why do you let what is stereotypically considered male aggression define your persona here at JUB, and here in this particular post?....
    go ahead and call me girl and see if i don't bite your finger off. fuck it, i'll take the whole hand then. i was born with a dick. don't get cute with me because i'm gay.
    It's not what you're called that's important, it's what you answer to....
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  33. #33
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    ........
    ?

    He doesn't feel the need to start a pissing contest over it. There are easier ways to get him to whip his dick out if that's what you're after....
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  34. #34
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,292

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    You girls are uptight vagines.......loosen up, let it ride.
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  35. #35
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,684
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    MOVING GIF: A furious lady in her 50s flips a dinner table, complete with the dishes on top of it, while yelling and cursing

    OF COURSE I DO!!!1!

    I prefer to be called 'Gurl'
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  36. #36
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,684
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    go ahead and call me girl and see if i don't bite your finger off. fuck it, i'll take the whole hand then. i was born with a dick. don't get cute with me because i'm gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    well, i don't think it's cool to follow a stereotype or to define someone as such because they're a certain way. i feel that that's just going the low route. it doesn't need to be like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    no, let me explain myself a bit more.

    to me, i see calling me a "girl" the equivalent of a stranger walking up to me and saying "yo yo yo.. what up my dude. what's good in the hood?" because i'm black. you know, whatever happened to treating somebody for who they are and not by the characteristics they can't control. you know, just because i'm gay doesn't mean you can call me girl or you can give me a lady gaga cd for christmas or you can run up on me for fashion tips. just because i'm a man doesn't mean that you can get me to lift a bunch of boxes up or i know how to beat nails and two by fours or am an avid sports fan. the thing that really gets me is that because people expect you to be a certain way because you happen to fall into this box. like i'm going to be me. i'm not going to fit into a certain mold just because i'm gay or because i'm black. i never let a characteristic define me and it should never be like that. you know, no need to jump the gun and try to judge me without getting to know me first. i think that's not cool at all.
    I think I understand refujiground more now.

    He is not capable of abstract thinking.

    MOVING GIF: a model candidate nods her head enthusiastically while smiling, but slowly stiffening her lips to a straight line as she rolled her eyes silently
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  37. #37
    JUB Addict MMMonsterBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FPNY View Post
    You girls are uptight vagines.......loosen up, let it ride.
    This doesn't surprise me. Some of these girls wouldn't know how to loosen up if it vibrated against their cobwebs


  38. #38
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall View Post
    I think I understand refujiground more now.

    He is not capable of abstract thinking.

    MOVING GIF: a model candidate nods her head enthusiastically while smiling, but slowly stiffening her lips to a straight line as she rolled her eyes silently
    you need to learn how to respect other people's opinions.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  39. #39
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    You guys want to hear something really sad?

    My own mother mistakenly calls me "girl" sometimes when we're chatting about things over the phone. It's usually because she starts to go on and on about something as if she's speaking with her girlfriends, and in turn forgets that she's actually talking to her son.

    It always cracks me up, but she feels bad about it.
    ^ Do you call her "Dude" back?

  40. #40
    Sex God Tony the Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hamilton,Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    You go girlfriend.
    One Man's Ass Is Another Man's Farm Animal.
    I have no idea what that means.

  41. #41
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you need to learn how to respect other people's opinions.
    or he could bite their hand off.... either way works apparently... no big. yup.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  42. #42
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby View Post
    or he could bite their hand off.... either way works apparently... no big. yup.
    i was being sarcastic. for real, i'm literally looking around thinking of what to say because i'm at a loss of words right now. apparently, sarcasm and joking is not very big in here. you didn't really think i was getting that heated over being called girl, did you. it's really not that serious. i'm not going to smack you or bite your finger off for calling me girl. i stated why i don't like the word but i'm not going to act all crazy over that shit if i get called that. i'll just brush it off and act like i wasn't called that even though i don't like that word and i'll just explain to someone to not call me that because i don't like it. that's it. sometimes, i swear.... man. i should probably try my luck in acting because i know how to come across angry or happy when i'm not even that.

    learn how to not take things too seriously or to laugh once in awhile. geez.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  43. #43
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    sometimes, i swear.... man. i should probably try my luck in acting because i know how to come across angry or happy when i'm not even that.

    learn how to not take things too seriously or to laugh once in awhile. geez.
    Pfft...You don't need to act. You have PMS.

  44. #44
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    If you say so....


    From what you've said about yourself, and how you've built a false persona to parade in front of your friends and family so they would have no idea about you being gay? Yeah. I do believe you'd get crazy if somebody called you a girl IRL.

    I'd have to meet you IRL, and then call you a girl to find out though. And TBQH, I can't be bothered. It's enough to be entertained by your crazy show here. So thanks!
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  45. #45
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterM View Post
    Pfft...You don't need to act. You have PMS.
    pms? as i said before, sarcasm and joking is not very big in here and every single time i see someone like SLOPPYSECONDS or even karen walker make threads which are obviously trolling or intended to be funny or just plain mindless bullshit, it's funny seeing how people take it literally instead of just taking it for what it is.

    dayum, once again, learn how not to take things too seriously and laugh once in awhile before i bite your fingers off.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  46. #46
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby View Post
    If you say so....


    From what you've said about yourself, and how you've built a false persona to parade in front of your friends and family so they would have no idea about you being gay? Yeah. I do believe you'd get crazy if somebody called you a girl IRL.

    I'd have to meet you IRL, and then call you a girl to find out though. And TBQH, I can't be bothered. It's enough to be entertained by your crazy show here. So thanks!
    please do not talk about my situation being that you cannot respect it. i'm sick and tired of some of you guys feeling the need to use the fact that i'm closeted as a means to insult me with. talk about ignorance. didn't you call somebody out for doing what you're doing now.

    matter of fact, don't ever talk about me like you know me personally or even my situation. the only thing you're doing is just making yourself look stupid talking about someone you don't even know or haven't even met in your life. go ahead and respond to me with another crazy rebuttal embarrassing yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    You really have set up this persona of trying to be a highly macho, masculine man... all the way taking swipes at those who aren't and then saying you'll do physical harm to those who call you "girl". Get a grip.
    matter of fact, this will be the last time i respond to this thread because i don't want to derail the thread worse than it already is.

    it's called sarcasm. i was simply joking around by overexaggerating my annoyance towards being called girl. i don't know if you guys are doing this to joke around back with me or whatever but you guys need to stop and get a grip. dayum.... why the hell would i want to have somebody's nasty ass fingers in my mouth not knowing if they just took a piss or dug their nose or wiped their ass without watching their hands? you think i'm crazy enough to do that shit? i mean, dayum, i'm probably more sane than you are if you actually believe i would be stupid enough to do that over a simple word. stop insulting my intelligence.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  47. #47
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    please do not talk about my situation being that you cannot respect it. i'm sick and tired of some of you guys feeling the need to use the fact that i'm closeted as a means to insult me with. talk about ignorance. didn't you call somebody out for doing what you're doing now.

    matter of fact, don't ever talk about me like you know me personally or even my situation. the only thing you're doing is just making yourself look stupid talking about someone you don't even know or haven't even met in your life.
    Why should I respect your situation when you don't even respect yourself? Why should I respect the fact that you can't tell the difference between someone making a comment and someone intentionally insulting you?

    The only thing I can post off is what you've put out here. If you don't like that, then the only thing I can tell you is hindsight is 20/20 and next time choose your words more wisely.

    I don't have to know you personally to know you're an asshole. And if you are as you claim, and all of this is merely one side that you don't let anyone else IRL see, then you're a disingenuous asshole.

    But what I won't let slide right on by is you using your closet status as carte blanche to be that asshole. This has all of nothing to do with the fact that you're gay, and everything to do with the fact that you're unhappy. And that's your problem to deal with, so either deal with it and STFU or continue to get called out for being the asshole that you are.

    And if you'll recall, I told that guy there was plenty of things besides you being closeted that he could use against you in an argument. You, in turn, don't get to use that same closet as a defense. It's on you if you think what you're doing is bad, I never said it was. Crazy? Fuck yeah. Bad? No.

    The closet is bad. There is a thing is this world called necessary evil, the closet is one of those things. It fucks people up and it is no place to be if a person can avoid it.

    So refuji, here's the challenge. You say you don't want to come out of the closet? Fine, be in the closet. Everywhere. Including here.... No more bullshit, whiny, homophobic, misogynistic posts in any threads that have anything at all to do with being gay, gay issues, gay culture, porn, how gay men relate to x,y, or z... If you want to be in the closet, keep it all in the closet... Cause this popping out long enough to show your ass is tired.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  48. #48
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,737

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    The only person who calls me girl is my sister, and she calls everyone girl.

  49. #49
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,684
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you need to learn how to respect other people's opinions.
    Or what? You're gonna bite my fingers off?



    Many times your self-professed 'sarcastic jokes' are not even close enough to melt a snowflake let alone thawing Dante's 9th circle of hell.

    Also, every joke contains 50% truth. Anybody knows that.
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  50. #50
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,180

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby
    The closet is bad. There is a thing is this world called necessary evil, the closet is one of those things. It fucks people up and it is no place to be if a person can avoid it.
    I know thats really meant for refuj, but...
    The closet might be a necessary evil, that I could agree with.

    I don't know that it necessarily fucks people up though.

    Sometimes it is the best place to be and/or you can't avoid it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.