JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 155
  1. #101
    On the Prowl dancub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    88

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Again, just a saying. I don't see why people are getting so angry about it. Don't like it? Ignore it. Why is it low? Are women bad? Bit misogynist I think.
    This is what I think too.

  2. #102
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    36,580
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I mind it very much. I bear no resemblance whatsoever to a female. I don't look like one. I don't sound like one. I don't wear makeup like one. I don't dress like one.

    Nothing misogynistic about it. I have nothing against females. I don't hate them let alone dislike them. I just don't want to be called one. As mentioned above, it does nothing more than promote a stereotype to which I do not ascribe.

  3. #103
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I do not conceive of myself as a woman in any way. I do not like being called girl. Lots of gay guys do it and if it's friends just teasing me, it doesn't bother me as much, but when guys I don't know as well do it I'm always cringing really hard behind my fake smile. I definitely don't like it. I'm sure there's people who feel no harm in it but I can't help but think of using female terminology for ourselves as kind of step backwards.. rather than being gay men we're identifying more like straight women. Whether that is intentional or unintentional.

  4. #104
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    My boyfriend calls me bitch more than gurl, and I don't mind.

  5. #105
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?



  6. #106
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,309

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterM View Post

    Hey guuuuurrrrlllllllllll.......................


  7. #107
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    509

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I don't offend easily, but I don't like it myself. I remarked in another thread that I had a high school Latin teacher, Father Gilbert, who insisted on being called Mother Gilbert and being referred to in the feminine.

  8. #108
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,937
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I usually don't mind too much and actually I called my str8 guy friends gurl all the time lol but only because they called me fag all the time lol. I don't get offended easily and I know that they are not really meant what they say.

  9. #109
    JUB Addict MarkDW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,765

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Along with a few others here, Im a guy, not a girl, don't call me one. Also, in the same vain....I have an asshole, not a manpussy. HATE that term, and don't know why gay men use it.
    Mark

  10. #110
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,309

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDW View Post
    Along with a few others here, Im a guy, not a girl, don't call me one. Also, in the same vain....I have an asshole, not a manpussy. HATE that term, and don't know why gay men use it.

  11. #111
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    I remember this thread, y'all get upset over the dumbest shit.





    The emotion and struggle in this thread has me under duress


  12. #112
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    This thread asked for opinions and people gave their opinions.

    I'm not sure how that constitutes "people getting outraged" or whatever else. And not caring at all about something doesn't win you any special ribbon.

  13. #113
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Not at all.

    In fact, some of my close friends here are my sisters; (in no order *shade)the good sis DF, Jason (CupidBoy), my gurl BFizz and that girl thatgirl. Does it count if you have "girl" in your name?

    EDIT: Oop, forgot to add a trademark gif.

    Last edited by Stoowii; February 6th, 2013 at 02:19 PM.

  14. #114
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterM View Post



  15. #115
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    Not at all.

    In fact, some of my close friends here are my sisters; (in no order *shade)the good sis DF, Jason (CupidBoy), my gurl BFizz and that girl thatgirl. Does it count if you have "girl" in your name?
    I love it when CupidBoy calls me gurl.

  16. #116

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    LOL...I worked in a gay bar for 20 years...so no...I don't mind being called girl. I actually kinda miss it...the only person who says that to me now is a drag queen I have known for more years than most of you have been alive

  17. #117
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    This thread asked for opinions and people gave their opinions.

    I'm not sure how that constitutes "people getting outraged" or whatever else. And not caring at all about something doesn't win you any special ribbon.
    i know right. it's ironic at the people that are saying it too.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  18. #118
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    This thread asked for opinions and people gave their opinions.

    I'm not sure how that constitutes "people getting outraged" or whatever else. And not caring at all about something doesn't win you any special ribbon.
    But isn't someone giving their opinion on the thread in turn giving an opinion as well? A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

  19. #119
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    But isn't someone giving their opinion on the thread in turn giving an opinion as well? A bit hypocritical if you ask me.
    I think when people enter a discussion just to basically say they think the people bothering to discuss it are ridiculous is being passive aggressive and rude. And you're frequently part of that crowd.

    "Because *I* don't care about this issue... y'all are stupid for caring about it" is basically what's being said.

  20. #120
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I think when people enter a discussion just to basically say they think the people bothering to discuss it are ridiculous is being passive aggressive and rude. And you're frequently part of that crowd.

    "Because *I* don't care about this issue... y'all are stupid for caring about it" is basically what's being said.
    Oh, a fan.


  21. #121
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Hew else?



    Anyway I can't be bothered with people that don't have basic comprehension skills.

    My point is that someone getting upset over being called 'girl' is just silly, anyone who is secure in their masculinity won't get upset, that's just a fact my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, the world takes all kinds.
    Upset =/= like/not liking it.

  22. #122
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    I'm secure in my masculinity


    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    Not at all.

    In fact, some of my close friends here are my sisters; (in no order *shade)the good sis DF, Jason (CupidBoy), my gurl BFizz and that girl thatgirl. Does it count if you have "girl" in your name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    But isn't someone giving their opinion on the thread in turn giving an opinion as well? A bit hypocritical if you ask me.
    Looks like you all handled this efficiently. No surprises, tbqh.




    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    Oh, a fan.



    asdl;sgdljaksjdshajkdasjkk


    Since we know nothing about ourselves Buzzer is always here to let us know.


    We should call him our subconscious mind, tbqh.


  23. #123
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I don't mind at all if someone doesn't mind it.

    There's a very clear line between that and starting to imply people discussing it are silly or stupid. Digital Fudge does a very hefty amount of the latter.

  24. #124
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    I'm amused by how much buzzer is pissing off you little whiny bitches. Continue.
    There is a line for autographs, you'll get your turn.


  25. #125
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    There is a line for autographs, you'll get your turn.

    Careful sis, your calm demeanor, effortless gif use, and all around flawlessness is very whiny and bitchy




  26. #126
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    hun, you better put that ignore function to use. I'm telling you...it's GOLD.
    Why not, what would I miss, him talking about how unbothered he is and then showing 30 pics of divas for visual reference.

  27. #127
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    hun, you better put that ignore function to use. I'm telling you...it's GOLD.


    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Digital Fudge does a very hefty amount of the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Why not, what would I miss, him talking about how unbothered he is and then showing 30 pics of divas for visual reference.


    Someone tell me, who gets the girls more riled up than me?


    The impact, I can't.



  28. #128
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Someone tell me, who gets the girls more riled up than me?


    The impact, I can't.


    *crickets*


  29. #129
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    ^^ See, it's all about fun and making someone smile.


  30. #130
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,121
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Use it with my close friends, gay and straight...
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  31. #131

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I can't believe how pressed some people are in this thread. Cursing and getting mad for no reason. Continue being classy ladies.

  32. #132
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,166

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I don't like it at all. It just sounds stupid. I am however somewhat suprised that the paragons of political correctness on this forum basically say "if you're offended, tough!!"
    If someone refers to me as "gurl" or any of that crap, I'll just say "I don't like it and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop".
    If it happens a second time I'll tell you "knock it off".
    If it happens a third time I won't say anything...I'll just punch you in the face!!! NOT because "gurl" is so offensive, but because I asked you to stop, and you didn't.

  33. #133
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    If it happens a third time I won't say anything...I'll just punch you in the face!!! NOT because "gurl" is so offensive, but because I asked you to stop, and you didn't.



    nnnnnnalksdjjashfsj


    You better PUNCH



  34. #134
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    ^^^

    Getting credit for someone else's hit thread. The acclaim! Thank you!

  35. #135
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Awl eyes on AUS.


  36. #136
    Slut Wvnudist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I love being called girl woman bitch whore when a guy is fucking me

  37. #137

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I hate being called a girl. I also hate having my ass called a boy pussy or boy cunt or mangina.

  38. #138
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,848
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    MOVING IMAGE: A green-skinned, side-winged gargoyle slowly reaches onto the table, picks up the final card, shows it to the camera - the king of clubs - and places it on the pile of clubs. He then leans back with his hands behind his head and a self-satisfied smirk.
    Lex

  39. #139
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    MOVING IMAGE: A green-skinned, side-winged gargoyle slowly reaches onto the table, picks up the final card, shows it to the camera - the king of clubs - and places it on the pile of clubs. He then leans back with his hands behind his head and a self-satisfied smirk.
    Lex

  40. #140

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I am a guy, but not a guy according to my culture. I have NO inner girl.

    If some others feel that way -- that's A-OK with me.

    I AM WHO I AM -- I'm just fine with WHO THE FUCK I AM. Creepy, shallow others, can delusionally think thatever limp-dreams they do. I AM OK WITH WHO I AM.

    I DON'T NEED YOU. I AM STRONGER AND BETTER WITHOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH CLUSTER-FUCKS OF HUMANITY.

    Still, I love you. I wish you better than you have known, strangly, impossibly BETTER than you have wished for me.

    I wish you to be whole/sane/safe and sound.

    My wishes rarely come true.

    How am I still alive in the shitty world. Either I AM special or the PURE ONE looks out for me.

    Either way, I wish you the BETTER -- BETTER HUMAN BEING -- that is all that is possilbe, sustainable, enduring. BETTER

  41. #141

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    rant... I AM surprised at what I say and the many ways it can wrongly be interpreted.

    I re-read and was horrified, yet later not, at what I said.

    I'm sorry... I was honest. Perhaps too honest.

    How many hate themselves. Berate themselves... wrongly.


    I just wish others would be who they are, not who they 'think' they must be to be accepted/loved.

    I just wish strange, but beautiful human beings would be WHO THEY ARE, and forget about fitting in... only HOPING for LOVE and ACCEPTANCE from those FIT to LOVE THEM.
    Last edited by IAMTHATIAM; February 8th, 2013 at 11:43 PM.

  42. #142
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    445

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Yes. I mind.

  43. #143
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,915

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAMTHATIAM View Post

    I DON'T NEED YOU. I AM STRONGER AND BETTER WITHOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH CLUSTER-FUCKS OF HUMANITY.

    Still, I love you. I wish you better than you have known, strangly, impossibly BETTER than you have wished for me.
    Your Momma!

  44. #144
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanboy View Post
    I hate being called a girl. I also hate having my ass called a boy pussy or boy cunt or mangina.

  45. #145
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAMTHATIAM View Post
    I am a guy, but not a guy according to my culture. I have NO inner girl.

    If some others feel that way -- that's A-OK with me.

    I AM WHO I AM -- I'm just fine with WHO THE FUCK I AM. Creepy, shallow others, can delusionally think thatever limp-dreams they do. I AM OK WITH WHO I AM.

    I DON'T NEED YOU. I AM STRONGER AND BETTER WITHOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH CLUSTER-FUCKS OF HUMANITY.

    Still, I love you. I wish you better than you have known, strangly, impossibly BETTER than you have wished for me.

    I wish you to be whole/sane/safe and sound.

    My wishes rarely come true.

    How am I still alive in the shitty world. Either I AM special or the PURE ONE looks out for me.

    Either way, I wish you the BETTER -- BETTER HUMAN BEING -- that is all that is possilbe, sustainable, enduring. BETTER
    We wubs you too.

  46. #146

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I resent being called "miss" that infers I am single and on the shelf.

    I insist on being called "M's" , this is better than being thought of as an old spinster.

    (I blew two and got sucked off last night)

  47. #147
    Porn Star RoadBike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    482

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    There was only one friend that I had to correct and tell her "Don't call me girl! It's highly degrading and insulting to me." I only had to say it once. To some guys, they laugh at it and think it's cute when someone calls them girl. I've struggled enough with the sexuality issue that I don't like it and won't tolerate it.

  48. #148

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I can't help but wonder how many people who take offense at being called "girl" have "no fems" on their profiles on hook-up sites. Seriously, WTF? If I could ban just word from our vocabulary it would be that. It offends me, and I even consider myself straight-acting.

  49. #149
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    I can't help but wonder how many people who take offense at being called "girl" have "no fems" on their profiles on hook-up sites. Seriously, WTF? If I could ban just word from our vocabulary it would be that. It offends me, and I even consider myself straight-acting.

  50. #150
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,937
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    LOl the other day, it was my straight guy friend's birthday and I told him Happy birthday gurl! Then he replied thank sexii !! LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.