JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 155
  1. #51
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay View Post
    I don't know that it necessarily fucks people up though.

    Sometimes it is the best place to be and/or you can't avoid it.
    Yes, you are correct. Sometimes it is the best place to be. Then own up to it and don't be offended by it. It's like...I'm not offended when someone calls me "Dude"...because that's who I am. I'm not offended when someone calls me a "cock sucker"...because I do enjoy sucking cocks. Ain't that the truth!

    A spade is a spade is a spade.

  2. #52
    You mad? 80KGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    You know what? I bet refujiunderground is drop-dead gorgeous. The wacko ones usually are.

    That GIF of Conan is awesome!

  3. #53
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay View Post
    I know thats really meant for refuj, but...
    The closet might be a necessary evil, that I could agree with.

    I don't know that it necessarily fucks people up though.

    Sometimes it is the best place to be and/or you can't avoid it.
    It can be successfully argued that being in the closet is a "better" place to be, as opposed to say being killed like a gay Ugandan, or beaten like Brandon White from Atlanta.

    But it is never the "best" place to be.



    I don't know that it necessarily fucks people up though.
    Then you haven't been paying attention. Take a peek down into the Coming out and relationship forum sometime and you can read for yourself thread after thread of closeted gay men with depression, anxiety, paranoia, and fear. Yes, we can segment and separate our lives into manageable bits. And for a lot of gay men other pieces of themselves take precedence over their sexual natures, I get that. But what I don't get is the wholesale denial that gay men don't have to develop and make visible those aspects of themselves and can still be considered on par with their heterosexual counterparts.

    Helen Keller said it best...

    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. . .Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. . . Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  4. #54
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    It rarely happens. I usually get " bitch please" or something like that, rarely girl. It depends on the person, if I am around a very flamboyant guy and he uses that toward everyone, it won't bother me. I have had straight get offended if I say " bitch you crazy" or something like that, lol.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  5. #55
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    i'm not going to quote everybody because there's too much to quote but all i have to say is that most of you are just looking for an argument and i have no time to argue today. go ahead and believe what you want to believe. you STILL do not know me off of this website so you can go and shove all those assumptions you're making about me up your ass. how you're going to judge my personality off of a bunch of text? you serious? how are you going to tell me who i am, my situation and talk for me like you know me? and then even go as far as to talk about why i'm in the closet as if you know the people i'm dealing with or my parents? i'll repeat it again, if you do not want to understand my situation in which you do NOT, how about you shut up and leave it alone. talking about me hating myself. if you were in my shoes dealing with homophobic parents, a father who has possible mental issues, around homophobic family members, coworkers and etc, you would be in the closet too. matter of fact, i think it's sad that someone who's gay can't even understand my situation of being in the closet. for real..... if there's anybody being an asshole, it's YOU.

    lol @ fetaby saying that he doesn't have to know me personally to know that i'm an asshole. and this is off of what? threads and posts. it's really not that serious, breh. maybe you need to get some fresh air or whatever. you're an asshole for acting like you know me offline off of this site.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  6. #56
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    Do we need to? We only interact with you on the website, and on the website, you tend to come off as an overreacting, aggressive, dramatic queen. Just sayin'
    but still...

    aren't there threads which are about "does your online persona matches your offline persona?" that right there should give you a clue.

    with that said, the internet and the offline world are two different places. it would be foolish to judge someone personally as if you actually talked and hung out with them from a bunch of text on a keyboard. you simply can't judge. that's the truth.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  7. #57
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I guess those huge walls of texts you post never include anything about your home life or project anything about your personality. If you don't want people "assuming" things about your sexuality or why you're in the closet then shut up about it.

    That's gonna come off mean, but I don't really care. You get all aggro in threads, deflect and tell people they constantly got it wrong. That would only be true if it was only a user or 2, but countless of people feel this way about you. All these users aren't getting anything mixed up, you just don't like that it's brought back at you.

    If you don't want people getting on you about any of this, take of step back and change your attitude. Otherwise, stop being a coward and own up to your actions and move on.
    what's funny is how i just stated something simple and yet it's getting all blown out of proportion. i simply stated that i don't like being called girl and said whatever here and there and all of a sudden, i see a whole lot of tear jerking.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  8. #58
    GAYVIATOR ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,371

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Refuji, here is how I see it. You are probably a nice guy, I don't know you, but everyone gets the benefit of that unless proven otherwise. The closet is yours of the making, and that is OK if at this time in your life and your current circumstances dictates that this is the best course of action for you.

    The problem arises if you bitch and moan about it. If you need to be there then embrace it and live within its constraints as best you can until you can change it. I came out very early in life at 17 when it wasn't an easy thing to do. You are correct if you state that I don't know your culture etc., this is true. In reality, I don't need to. The closet is the closet and as different as there are guys who feel they need to stay there. I believe if you make the time there a little more positive then when the coming out occurs it will be that much easier for you. You are in the closet now, you feel you need to stay for the time being, then fine. I just hope you can realize that this is okay for now and that it is not anyones business when you decide to exit. Just realize no one put you there but you.

  9. #59
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    i dont like being called girl thankfully i dont get called it at all. I dont even letmy friends call me there gay best friend
    young wild free

  10. #60
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    what's funny is how i just stated something simple and yet it's getting all blown out of proportion. i simply stated that i don't like being called girl and said whatever here and there and all of a sudden, i see a whole lot of tear jerking.
    "I don't like being called a girl." is a simple way of stating you don't like being called a girl.
    Your post here...


    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    go ahead and call me girl and see if i don't bite your finger off. fuck it, i'll take the whole hand then. i was born with a dick. don't get cute with me because i'm gay.
    is anything but simple.

    But the reason I find you so entertaining is this part here...
    said whatever here and there
    Who said whut?
    it would be foolish to judge someone personally as if you actually talked and hung out with them from a bunch of text on a keyboard. you simply can't judge. that's the truth.
    If it's not you typing into the keyboard, then who is it? Some persona you've made up? To what end? Depending on the answer you're either a troll or disingenuous. If it's a) then you deserve no respect, if it's b) then why are you acting offended?

    Why do you keep replying back to the so-called "tear-jerking" if it's so off base and isn't connecting with the core of what you've been bringing to the table here? If it isn't you, then why do you keep coming when called?

    Shakespeare: Methinks the lady doth protest to much.

    That's the old English version of bitch, please....

    As for the closet mess? You're not closeted here. You don't get to pretend to be the victim here. You're not the only gay in the village here. You're experience, while unique, is not uncommon here. Don't even try to play that "you all should be the most understanding of my predicament" card here.... You're being gay has nothing to do with you being an asshole here.

    It may be a convenient excuse for you to not have to deal with your problems, but it is not the cause of your problems.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  11. #61
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterM
    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay
    I don't know that it necessarily fucks people up though.
    Sometimes it is the best place to be and/or you can't avoid it.
    Yes, you are correct. Sometimes it is the best place to be. Then own up to it and don't be offended by it.
    In my case, yep I'm closeted, and will admit it / am not offended by it. Its just how it has to be. (plus even if that wasn't the case I don't wish to be/am not ready to be out anyway)

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby
    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay
    Sometimes it is the best place to be and/or you can't avoid it.
    It can be successfully argued that being in the closet is a "better" place to be, as opposed to say being killed like a gay Ugandan, or beaten like Brandon White from Atlanta.
    But it is never the "best" place to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay
    I don't know that it necessarily fucks people up though.
    Then you haven't been paying attention. Take a peek down into the Coming out and relationship forum sometime and you can read for yourself thread after thread of closeted gay men with depression, anxiety, paranoia, and fear. Yes, we can segment and separate our lives into manageable bits. And for a lot of gay men other pieces of themselves take precedence over their sexual natures, I get that. But what I don't get is the wholesale denial that gay men don't have to develop and make visible those aspects of themselves and can still be considered on par with their heterosexual counterparts.

    Helen Keller said it best...
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. . .Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. . . Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
    Maybe "better place" is a more proper choice of words over "best place" .. I don't really know there LOL

    And no I don't think I've ever looked in the Coming Out And Relationship forum here (There's another site I've read some of Coming Out threads on... and yeah there's allot of people where it goes well and they are happy, but there is some where its a bad experience)
    I've also seen a couple posts about being depressed/etc due to being closeted. I guess a better wat to say this would be "I don't know that it necessarily fucks all people up" - some can deal some can't.

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground
    talking about me hating myself. if you were in my shoes dealing with homophobic parents, a father who has possible mental issues, around homophobic family members, coworkers and etc, you would be in the closet too. matter of fact, i think it's sad that someone who's gay can't even understand my situation of being in the closet.
    If you actually do happen to hate yourself, well just give it time, that will eventually fade away (at least for me it did)
    And being around homophobic family-members / neighbors / etc. yep that i fully understand, since same for me.


    -
    ----
    And now..
    Thinking back on the original subject..
    I remembered something from a while back: there's a woman at work who has called me 'bitch' as a joke before - even infront of the gay guy who worked there at the time (and no neither knows about my gay side). Actually didn't bother me at all, I just kinda laughed. But I've also used the same towards her in jokes so LOL its all good

  12. #62
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay View Post
    In my case, yep I'm closeted, and will admit it / am not offended by it. Its just how it has to be. (plus even if that wasn't the case I don't wish to be/am not ready to be out anyway)


    Maybe "better place" is a more proper choice of words over "best place" .. I don't really know there LOL

    And no I don't think I've ever looked in the Coming Out And Relationship forum here (There's another site I've read some of Coming Out threads on... and yeah there's allot of people where it goes well and they are happy, but there is some where its a bad experience)
    I've also seen a couple posts about being depressed/etc due to being closeted. I guess a better wat to say this would be "I don't know that it necessarily fucks all people up" - some can deal some can't.


    If you actually do happen to hate yourself, well just give it time, that will eventually fade away (at least for me it did)
    And being around homophobic family-members / neighbors / etc. yep that i fully understand, since same for me.


    -
    ----
    And now..
    Thinking back on the original subject..
    I remembered something from a while back: there's a woman at work who has called me 'bitch' as a joke before - even infront of the gay guy who worked there at the time (and no neither knows about my gay side). Actually didn't bother me at all, I just kinda laughed. But I've also used the same towards her in jokes so LOL its all good
    Just two things.

    1.
    Its just how it has to be. (plus even if that wasn't the case I don't wish to be/am not ready to be out anyway)
    The section I put in bold is easily disputed. I won't do that because of the section I underlined. You are obviously involved in a situation where being in the closet is tolerable, and I do respect that is your decision to make for yourself. However, the closet is most definitely not "how it has to be", it is how you "prefer it to be."

    Hardly anybody aside from masochists wish for negativity and hate and disapproval to be brought into their lives. I get that. But you can't tell me that when there are Ugandans fleeing their country under threat of death, your closet is a necessity because you don't want to deal with your Aunt Bernice giving you the side eye during Thanksgiving dinner.

    2.
    I guess a better wat to say this would be "I don't know that it necessarily fucks all people up" - some can deal some can't.
    No. It would be disingenuous for me to say that. The idea that some can deal and some can't would mean there is some sort of measure. That if they dug in deep enough they'd eventually get to pass go and collect the two hundred dollars. That being in the closet could actually be a good thing and Mr. Thomnas will rim your asshole for a nickel so you don't have to have those pesky sexual urges in public.

    The measure isn't one gay man to another. One who is out, one who is in, one who creeps when no one is looking... The measure is in the comparable counterpart, the straight man. How many straight men do you know who actively hide the fact that they are straight? Have you ever had a friend who was married with children and didn't know it? Have you ever not been invited to a wedding because the couple didn't want to throw their sexuality in your face?

    So that is my question. Why should anyone accept that double standard?

    ------

    As before, I can't go off anything except what you give me to post off. And this isn't meant to be an accusation or interrogation of you. I simply can not be complicit of what amounts to voluntary mental and emotional castration. A person who is in the closet cuts off their sexuality and shoves it in their pocket... please do explain to me how that isn't fucked up.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  13. #63
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Goddamn double post...


    Go post count, go!
    Last edited by fetaby; July 5th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  14. #64
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Then stop putting up some kind of false facade and stop jumping on everyone who questions what you say like your life depended on it.
    so i can't joke around? geez, get a sense of humor. you seem like the type of person that goes to a comedy show with an angry face wondering why everybody around you is laughing.

    like there's people actually dedicating pointless essays about me joking around about biting someone's hand off because i don't like being called girl then going to say that i'm the one that needs help.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  15. #65
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby View Post

    If it's not you typing into the keyboard, then who is it? Some persona you've made up? To what end? Depending on the answer you're either a troll or disingenuous. If it's a) then you deserve no respect, if it's b) then why are you acting offended?
    here's what i'm going to leave this here at because i just think you're being ridiculous and you really need to retire that sig of yours because you claim about not giving a damn since 2009 when you do.

    persona, huh, persona? i just type whatever i feel like typing up. this is NOT a job. it's a hobby i do at my leisure time which means i do not feel obligated to act like how i do at my job or at school. i'm not getting paid for so why do you and some of the other guys in here come at me as if i'm supposed to act a certain way for YOU. do you see me running around telling people how to sound or how to be or whatever else? NO because i don't give a fuck. i let you guys be you so wtf is the problem? you don't even know me talking about persona. once again, quit acting like you know me, dude. you don't know how i act, you don't know how i feel when i say these words to you on the computer. you seriously think i spend time on this shit and craft some persona where i state my opinion to piss some people in here who are way oversensitive and take things too seriously off. you know, for real... i just say whatever i have to say and keep it moving. i don't make threads or say things with the intention of pissing people off even though i worry about that sometimes because i know how oversensitive some people in here could be where they are ready to argue over the slightest disagreement. ready to throw hissy fits over nothing. what offends me is how certain people in here simply just can't respect an opinion or whatever and make a big issue out of nothing. in order to be an asshole, you have to fuck with people. i didn't fuck with anybody with what i said unlike your ass all trying to take this into a personal grudge.


    like for real, i seriously wish you well but i also feel sorry for you for harboring feelings of anger and hate towards me as if i did something to you. i didn't do SHIT to you yet you're coming at me like i did something. all of this simply because of my opinion. you need to learn to respect opinions or otherwise, people will treat you the same way you treat them whether you like what is being said or not. quit running up on me on some "you can't say that, refuji" because it's annoying. i don't run up to any of you in here telling you to watch your mouths or judging your personalities based on whatever the hell you say whether i think it's crazy, idiotic, stupid, or whatever else but yet ya stay on talking shit so quit doing it with me.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  16. #66
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,929

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I think what some of us are frustrated with refujiunderground is that you tend to get very defensive and aggressive about things. Your posts turn into rants at times and I think it distracts from whatever point you are trying to make.

  17. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    217

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    That's never happened to me, but yes, I would mind. I am a man, not a woman. How does being gay make anyone less of a male than if he were straight?

  18. #68
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby
    Just two things.
    1.
    Its just how it has to be. (plus even if that wasn't the case I don't wish to be/am not ready to be out anyway)
    The section I put in bold is easily disputed. I won't do that because of the section I underlined. You are obviously involved in a situation where being in the closet is tolerable, and I do respect that is your decision to make for yourself. However, the closet is most definitely not "how it has to be", it is how you "prefer it to be."

    Hardly anybody aside from masochists wish for negativity and hate and disapproval to be brought into their lives. I get that. But you can't tell me that when there are Ugandans fleeing their country under threat of death, your closet is a necessity because you don't want to deal with your Aunt Bernice giving you the side eye during Thanksgiving dinner.
    Yep i'm situation where being in the closet is indeed tolerable, and infact I'm completly ok with it
    Don't really want to discuss details this part, but also in a situation where if I was outed to the wrong people, there's a very good chance I would end up homless/on the streets (which IDK at that point I might choose to end it all - lets just say I don't want to find out). Who knows but, sometime in the future this part of my situation could end up changing...
    (and I've taken some 'risks'...and almost got caught - example being there's a reason I won't be attending a certain parade anymore, even if its cool to see)
    But I agree that Ugandans (other countries too) are in a far worse situation

    2.
    I guess a better wat to say this would be "I don't know that it necessarily fucks all people up" - some can deal some can't.
    No. It would be disingenuous for me to say that. The idea that some can deal and some can't would mean there is some sort of measure. That if they dug in deep enough they'd eventually get to pass go and collect the two hundred dollars. That being in the closet could actually be a good thing and Mr. Thomnas will rim your asshole for a nickel so you don't have to have those pesky sexual urges in public.

    The measure isn't one gay man to another. One who is out, one who is in, one who creeps when no one is looking... The measure is in the comparable counterpart, the straight man. How many straight men do you know who actively hide the fact that they are straight? Have you ever had a friend who was married with children and didn't know it? Have you ever not been invited to a wedding because the couple didn't want to throw their sexuality in your face?

    So that is my question. Why should anyone accept that double standard?
    Yeah there is a double standard..straight people have no reason to hide their "straightness" nothing bad can come of it, and it sucks. Should someone accept this double standard? No, probably not, but some choose to weather it be for personal safety or simply their choice...

    ------
    As before, I can't go off anything except what you give me to post off. And this isn't meant to be an accusation or interrogation of you. I simply can not be complicit of what amounts to voluntary mental and emotional castration. A person who is in the closet cuts off their sexuality and shoves it in their pocket... please do explain to me how that isn't fucked up
    I don't take it as a accusation or interrogation.. just questions
    I can say for me being closeted/hiding big secrets hasn't fucked me up(at least not yet). I will add that I'm single, always have been, never once gone on a date. (sure sometimes feel a bit lonely, and yeah I doubt being closeted helps, but the overriding factor there is both being shy, and sorta socially awkward)
    People don't need to to know what "my evil side" is, nor do they question (and yeah I know thats a bad choice of words..but its my choice)

  19. #69
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    here's what i'm going to leave this here at because i just think you're being ridiculous and you really need to retire that sig of yours because you claim about not giving a damn since 2009 when you do.

    persona, huh, persona? i just type whatever i feel like typing up. this is NOT a job. it's a hobby i do at my leisure time which means i do not feel obligated to act like how i do at my job or at school. i'm not getting paid for so why do you and some of the other guys in here come at me as if i'm supposed to act a certain way for YOU. do you see me running around telling people how to sound or how to be or whatever else? NO because i don't give a fuck. i let you guys be you so wtf is the problem? you don't even know me talking about persona. once again, quit acting like you know me, dude. you don't know how i act, you don't know how i feel when i say these words to you on the computer. you seriously think i spend time on this shit and craft some persona where i state my opinion to piss some people in here who are way oversensitive and take things too seriously off. you know, for real... i just say whatever i have to say and keep it moving. i don't make threads or say things with the intention of pissing people off even though i worry about that sometimes because i know how oversensitive some people in here could be where they are ready to argue over the slightest disagreement. ready to throw hissy fits over nothing. what offends me is how certain people in here simply just can't respect an opinion or whatever and make a big issue out of nothing. in order to be an asshole, you have to fuck with people. i didn't fuck with anybody with what i said unlike your ass all trying to take this into a personal grudge.


    like for real, i seriously wish you well but i also feel sorry for you for harboring feelings of anger and hate towards me as if i did something to you. i didn't do SHIT to you yet you're coming at me like i did something. all of this simply because of my opinion. you need to learn to respect opinions or otherwise, people will treat you the same way you treat them whether you like what is being said or not. quit running up on me on some "you can't say that, refuji" because it's annoying. i don't run up to any of you in here telling you to watch your mouths or judging your personalities based on whatever the hell you say whether i think it's crazy, idiotic, stupid, or whatever else but yet ya stay on talking shit so quit doing it with me.
    And thanks to the latest Wall 'o' text, I see you've chosen b) disingenuous. Thanks for playing. Have a good day.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  20. #70
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby View Post
    And thanks to the latest Wall 'o' text, I see you've chosen b) disingenuous. Thanks for playing. Have a good day.
    well if that's what you think. go ahead. i really don't give a shit. it's not like i'm going to meet you anyway at some point in my life so. i don't have to answer to you to do whatever i feel like doing. if i feel like laughing @ this video, then i have every right to. quit coming around on some "i don't approve of that shit".

    you get this as a video, breh, for your dedication and caring. happy kwanzaa

    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  21. #71
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay View Post
    Yep i'm situation where being in the closet is indeed tolerable, and infact I'm completly ok with it
    Don't really want to discuss details this part, but also in a situation where if I was outed to the wrong people, there's a very good chance I would end up homless/on the streets (which IDK at that point I might choose to end it all - lets just say I don't want to find out). Who knows but, sometime in the future this part of my situation could end up changing...
    (and I've taken some 'risks'...and almost got caught - example being there's a reason I won't be attending a certain parade anymore, even if its cool to see)
    But I agree that Ugandans (other countries too) are in a far worse situation


    Yeah there is a double standard..straight people have no reason to hide their "straightness" nothing bad can come of it, and it sucks. Should someone accept this double standard? No, probably not, but some choose to weather it be for personal safety or simply their choice...


    I don't take it as a accusation or interrogation.. just questions
    I can say for me being closeted/hiding big secrets hasn't fucked me up(at least not yet). I will add that I'm single, always have been, never once gone on a date. (sure sometimes feel a bit lonely, and yeah I doubt being closeted helps, but the overriding factor there is both being shy, and sorta socially awkward)
    People don't need to to know what "my evil side" is, nor do they question (and yeah I know thats a bad choice of words..but its my choice)
    Just two more things...

    1.
    but also in a situation where if I was outed to the wrong people, there's a very good chance I would end up homless/on the streets (which IDK at that point I might choose to end it all - lets just say I don't want to find out). Who knows but, sometime in the future this part of my situation could end up changing...
    Without going into details, would it be fair to say that you don't spend as much time/energy towards ensuring the bolded section is accomplished, or do you feel that is out of your hands?

    2. Do you think if you felt secure financially that,
    (sure sometimes feel a bit lonely, and yeah I doubt being closeted helps, but the overriding factor there is both being shy, and sorta socially awkward)
    could also be a situation you could invest time and energy into changing, if you felt so inclined?

    Also, allow me to thank you for your ability to discuss the matter with civility.
    ----

    And just so this doesn't go completely off-topic...
    That's never happened to me, but yes, I would mind. I am a man, not a woman. How does being gay make anyone less of a male than if he were straight?
    Because the world suffers under the "no true scotsman" fallacy. No "true" man could be gay, therefore any "gay" man can't be true. Mixed in with a bit of false dichotomy... If you're not a "true" man, then you must be the polar opposite....

    It's nothing more than stereotypical thinking on a massive scale.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  22. #72
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,684
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    An input since some people actually think they can get away with everything they do the Net:

    YOU CAN'T JUST TYPE WHATEVER YOU WANNA TYPE. YOUR FACE WOULD MELT AWAY WITH YOUR DRAMA ATTITUDE.
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  23. #73
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,298
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    wanna se ma pussy?

    haaaa

  24. #74
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby
    Just two more things...
    1.
    but also in a situation where if I was outed to the wrong people, there's a very good chance I would end up homless/on the streets (which IDK at that point I might choose to end it all - lets just say I don't want to find out). Who knows but, sometime in the future this part of my situation could end up changing...
    Without going into details, would it be fair to say that you don't spend as much time/energy towards ensuring the bolded section is accomplished, or do you feel that is out of your hands?
    I think its some of both, sure I could be out there looking for a better paying job/more hours/etc...
    but there is also something to be said for these two:
    >actually having a job in this economy
    >and at a place you don't mind working


    2. Do you think if you felt secure financially that,
    (sure sometimes feel a bit lonely, and yeah I doubt being closeted helps, but the overriding factor there is both being shy, and sorta socially awkward)
    could also be a situation you could invest time and energy into changing, if you felt so inclined?
    This is a really tough one:
    If I were more financially secure I could buy a place of my own, thus and be living alone/have independance. that would deff help things overall (whith the exception of lonelyness)
    I have gotten better with the shyness but it'll always be there even if eventually its just in the background.
    I used to not even like being around crowds but that doesn't really bother me anymore. Example would be I went into the city to watch fireworks on the 3rd (because everything near me was canceled due to high fire danger) there was something like 100,000+ people there, and no nerviousness or anything being in that massive crowd (deff one of the biggest I've ever seen, if not the biggest).
    Riding the train back towards home was packed to the point where noone else could get on (again being around that many people/standing that close to others in the past woulda made me atleast somewhat nervious...but there was none of that)
    I also used to avoid eye-contact/ignore others/etc as much as I could .. just to avoid the dreaded hi/etc from random people you might get when passing someone in a store/etc LOL - again a shyness thing that I've tried to get over

    socially awkwardness...that one I don't think I can change with any amount of effort..I think its hard-wired into me.

    Also, allow me to thank you for your ability to discuss the matter with civility.
    Welcome. And thanks to as you have been completly civil in this as well. I'm not here to get in some big arguement, or jump all over someone just for questions/comments. I'd rather give an answer of "I prefer not saying" or such..

  25. #75
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I think I'd be a fugly girl.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  26. #76
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS
    wanna se ma pussy?
    wait ... that was almost readable?
    The real question is: Is sloppyseconds a...
    ...guy?
    ...girl?
    ...or some sorta bot/computer?
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey
    I think I'd be a fugly girl.
    Best to stay as a cute guy then

  27. #77
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    This is so surreal. Yesterday I went to help my neighbor out and we went over to his parents house and were were talking about her living out in the country and I said it was too quiet, etc and she was like "girl blah blah", "girl this that and the other" and I'm dying laughing inside because this fucking thread popped in my head. On the way home, I told her son, my neighbor about it and he said oh thats show she talks to gay people because her brother (his uncle) is gay and that's how they talk to each other. It just cracked me up.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  28. #78
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I think I'd punch someone's teeth out if they called me Girl after the first warning.

    There's nothing "girl" about me. Probably why I have only straight friends... we get along much better.

  29. #79
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Wow at your avatar! If that isn't misogynist then I don't know what is. You're not joking around... you've crossed several lines into downright offensive behavior. I'm not writing up essays about what I think of your behavior. Unlike others, I keep things simple and to the point.
    you are one sorry ass dude, you know that?

    for real, even at times when i'm obviously joking around or being sarcastic, you have to ruin it. it's like dayum, do you know how to joke around or even laugh @ times? do you even smile? i'm really getting tired of having to explain every single thing that comes out my mouth to you. i'm offended at your need to be serious every single thread you make. it's the INTERNET for crying out loud.

    and i got no ma'am from married with children (a show that i like to this day and as a kid, i watched religiously every sunday along with the simpsons). it doesn't hurt but to ask, man, if you're curious. it was based on a JOKE. you like to argue just to argue. you probably argue with your boyfriend too over which side of the bed you guys are going to sleep on at night or what station to watch. being that you argue over everything in here even the things that are about nothing.

    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  30. #80
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    It's evident enough. I don't care for that show. It's still misogynist. I'm not the one that is a sorry ass dude. Not here.
    it's a JOKE. it's not meant to be taken seriously.

    for real, if i ever meet you, i'm taking you to a comedy show because you seem uptight and serious about everything.


    this is for you.

    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  31. #81
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    I find being called girl offensive frankly. I always have. I may be gay, but I don't have a vagina or a uterus or boobs so therefore I'm not a girl. Mind you I find a lot of things offensive lately. Like mangina and boy pussy, those terms irritate me. Maybe I'm just turning into a grumpy old man.

  32. #82
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Here is something you should listen and try to stay away from this erratic behavior:

    that's different. mel gibson is crazy. i'm NOT. i'm probably one of the most sane people on this board believe it or not. do not let my posts fool you. you seem a bit off though with your anger/oversensitivity issues.

    i can joke around with you over something and you'll get all serious talking about "i don't like furby, he's a pedophile made as a kid's toy". relax.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  33. #83
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    No offense, but I don't really see much sanity in "pretending" to be insane through your constant negative and aggressive posts, which usually turn out to be you just ranting about everything in life. You even asked me if I would "diagnose" you with a mental illness, unless you were "joking" about that too.

    If you don't want people thinking you're insane, then stop acting like you are insane.
    well, if i went over to how many shrinks voluntarily and a majority of them said that there was nothing wrong with me and i was looking for something to be wrong with me then that says a lot more than what somebody who only knows me through a bunch of text could say about me. what it sounds like is that there's some people that are just looking for something to talk about because they have nothing to do perhaps.

    i think it's foolish to assume how somebody is like you know them personally based on a bunch of text. i don't know how you can act insane on a message board. i didn't know you can tell how somebody is in real life off of what they say on a message board. the online world and the offline world is two different things. i would say silly, stupid and nonsensical but insane? i've been on message boards for about 12 years so i know how it is. it's usually the people that try their hardest to come off all proper and cool that are usually the ones you should be worried about because they're hiding something. i've seen it over and over again. i'm just treating the internet like the internet and not a job like some of you are doing it. breathe.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  34. #84
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    It'd take a while to quote all of your 3,335 posts.

    Anyways, I think it's funny how you're allowed to judge people when you don't "know them personally," yet we can't. Perhaps insane was the wrong word, but rather emotionally disturbed.
    i don't. i just say my piece and keep it moving. i don't make it a habit to beat a dead horse or start a feud over nothing. if you notice something, i do not follow around fetaby or giancarlo to argue with them over whatever unlike how they do with me basically repeating themselves on how they feel about me, making a whole lot of judgements or whatever then talking about me being the one that's bothering them. i don't take this thing personally unlike some people do as if they have something to prove so you're not talking to me.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  35. #85
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    But you do. You judged Frank Ocean for no reason at all. You said "his music sucks dick. Fuck him and fuck his music." Seriously, if you don't like his music, I'm fine with that cause I probably wouldn't like it either. But you always have the impulse to be so negative and aggressive and that's why you don't get along well with people.

    Whatever though, I don't feel like getting into a never ending argument with you.
    what's wrong with saying that? fuck him and his music. don't see what's wrong with what i said.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  36. #86
    Porn Star elGeniuoso1721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phillyyyy
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i didn't know you can tell how somebody is in real life off of what they say on a message board.
    I mean..............you CAN tell how someone is in real life based off what they say in a message board. Text is a form of communication.....communication "communicates" things........such as personality. Whether by asynchronous text or synchronous in-person conversation....what you say communicates stuff..........that's fact...............
    "Hate is temporary, Love is necessary."
    ~~ Lil Wayne ~~

  37. #87
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i don't. i just say my piece and keep it moving. i don't make it a habit to beat a dead horse or start a feud over nothing. if you notice something, i do not follow around fetaby or giancarlo to argue with them over whatever unlike how they do with me basically repeating themselves on how they feel about me, making a whole lot of judgements or whatever then talking about me being the one that's bothering them. i don't take this thing personally unlike some people do as if they have something to prove so you're not talking to me.
    Who's arguing? I'm just saying my piece... So now I can't go around JUB freely and say whatever the fuck I want? Only you get that privilege?

    Anyway, while all this attention has been given to you, it seems this post has slipped on by...

    I think I'd punch someone's teeth out if they called me Girl after the first warning.

    There's nothing "girl" about me. Probably why I have only straight friends... we get along much better.
    Really, Audiotech? Is it that serious?
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  38. #88
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    8,134

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Not a fan of it.

  39. #89
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    My own mother mistakenly calls me "girl" sometimes when we're chatting about things over the phone. It's usually because she starts to go on and on about something as if she's speaking with her girlfriends, and in turn forgets that she's actually talking to her son.

    It always cracks me up, but she feels bad about it.

    My sister does the same thing (Well, one of them) it's so cute.


    My dad calls me Honey, well a lot of dad's call their son sweety/honey but he is just so use to calling all his daughters that.



    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Tech View Post
    I think I'd punch someone's teeth out if they called me Girl after the first warning.

    There's nothing "girl" about me. Probably why I have only straight friends... we get along much better.

    You messy bitch



    Dear lord I missed all the Refuji drama. I was just trying to read up but then I hit those paragraphs...


    I ain't bout all dat.


    See you girls in the next thread.

  40. #90
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by elGeniuoso1721 View Post
    I mean..............you CAN tell how someone is in real life based off what they say in a message board. Text is a form of communication.....communication "communicates" things........such as personality. Whether by asynchronous text or synchronous in-person conversation....what you say communicates stuff..........that's fact...............
    you must not come to message boards often because anybody that has racked up a good amount of time on message boards knows that what's on the internet doesn't always translate in real life.

    for example, the person that you might think is the coolest, smartest person on this website might actually be a douchebagish asshole or even an alias that's created by someone who wants to just fuck with you. i've seen it ALL and that comes with spending time on message boards. so do you think it really matters what i post as long as i'm a real person behind this shit? i can present myself anyway i want to, say whatever i want as long as it doesn't violate the community guidelines of the message board because that's what the message board designated purpose is. it is not a job where i have to present myself like how i do around my friends, my family, at my job and etc because it's supposed to be a place where you're free to express yourself in whichever way you feel like doing. it's not like anybody knows me offline on here and if they do, they probably will tell you differently about how i am on in real life than on this site. i can assure you that. the internet gives me more freedom than in real life where i can say things that i wouldn't say in person.

    the problem that some of you people have is that you forget that you never know who you're dealing with on the internet. for all you know, i could be your boss and you would have no way of knowing it. you have NO idea of knowing so keep an open mind and don't judge people. you can assume that i'm such and such but the truth is YOU DO NOT KNOW so it would be stupid to go like "refujiunderground is an asshole in real life where he mistreats people." you don't know me.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  41. #91
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby View Post
    Who's arguing? I'm just saying my piece... So now I can't go around JUB freely and say whatever the fuck I want? Only you get that privilege?

    Anyway, while all this attention has been given to you, it seems this post has slipped on by...



    Really, Audiotech? Is it that serious?
    let's get this straight. i stated an opinion, you disagreed with it and decided to attack my character as if you have a personal issue with me. it's one thing if you had a problem with what i said, you could have just left it at that but to go into this whole "you're closeted, you're putting on a facade, and all this other bullshit". you're looking for something and then you have the nerve to try to push it on me like i'm the one with the problem.

    and there's people in here talking about judging. giancarlo out of all people talking about me judging him yet he'll be calling me all sorts of stuff because of my opinion to jokes from violent sociopath to mysognist. only thing i ever called you was argumentative and serious in which that's what you do on the message board. i don't know if you're that way off here but for someone who likes to act like he's all innocent and whatever. i never attacked anybody in here that wasn't coming at me. may have disagreed with you guys but i don't attack anybody that hasn't attacked me so you guys are making false claims. just like you guys are claiming that i'm attacking you guys yet i never said anything to anybody here prior to me talking. it seems like the problem is you guys, not me.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  42. #92
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    I judge by the words you post. That's all. You post enough to show me how you're like. And not for a minute am I acting innocent. I know I have a rough personality, but at least I admit it.
    that's fine, no problem with that.

    my issue is when certain people have to follow me around voicing how they feel about me as if there's a personal beef or grudge going on. that's my prob. it's one thing if we have to disagree upon something and happens to be in a bunch of threads. that's cool but for someone to go about on tirades attacking me as a person as if they know me, how i am offline and my situation is fucked up. like there's people attacking me for being in the closet and using it against me because they can't find anything to say to counter whatever i said in my opinion. it would be cool if someone would just undermine what i stated but this bullshit where someone gotta talk about my life and me is something else. is someone that much offended at what i say where they have to go to that level? i'm wondering what's next. for someone to call me ugly in the pic thread i posted or to try to expose me to another web forum on some spiteful shit because of my opinion differing from theirs. it seems like it.

    this reminds me of the other forum i go to where i state an opinion and i have random people attacking me calling me a virgin, saying i'm a loser, i'm depressed, i should kill myself and all this personal shit. all i just have to say is that it's not cloudy outside or whatever and i get people coming at me like i fucked their girlfriend or boyfriend. then they have the nerve to wonder why i get defensive and offended. for real.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  43. #93
    Porn Star elGeniuoso1721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phillyyyy
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you must not come to message boards often because anybody that has racked up a good amount of time on message boards knows that what's on the internet doesn't always translate in real life.

    for example, the person that you might think is the coolest, smartest person on this website might actually be a douchebagish asshole or even an alias that's created by someone who wants to just fuck with you. i've seen it ALL and that comes with spending time on message boards. so do you think it really matters what i post as long as i'm a real person behind this shit? i can present myself anyway i want to, say whatever i want as long as it doesn't violate the community guidelines of the message board because that's what the message board designated purpose is. it is not a job where i have to present myself like how i do around my friends, my family, at my job and etc because it's supposed to be a place where you're free to express yourself in whichever way you feel like doing. it's not like anybody knows me offline on here and if they do, they probably will tell you differently about how i am on in real life than on this site. i can assure you that. the internet gives me more freedom than in real life where i can say things that i wouldn't say in person.

    the problem that some of you people have is that you forget that you never know who you're dealing with on the internet. for all you know, i could be your boss and you would have no way of knowing it. you have NO idea of knowing so keep an open mind and don't judge people. you can assume that i'm such and such but the truth is YOU DO NOT KNOW so it would be stupid to go like "refujiunderground is an asshole in real life where he mistreats people." you don't know me.
    This is definitely intriguing...because you're coming at several people for judging you....yet you just judged me, saying that I "must not come onto message boards often." For all you know, I could be on several boards. Because you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and I AGREE with you..."what's on the internet doesn't always translate in real life." You are right. But you are a tad hypocritical based off of this post.

    Also I didn't judge you at all in my post. I'm not taking sides in this "Refuji vs. GiancarloC" argument, both of you need to get a grip honestly...but I was pointing out that your previous statement was objectively inaccurate because communication communicates. I did not "assume that you are such and such," because....again....YOU ARE RIGHT. I don't know you. But when you say "i didn't know you can tell how somebody is in real life off of what they say on a message board".....then it seems as though you are missing something. But I never called you "an asshole who mistreats people." Or any derogatory terms. Wasn't me.

    Also to quote you again: "it's not like anybody knows me offline on here and if they do, they probably will tell you differently about how i am on in real life than on this site. i can assure you that. the internet gives me more freedom than in real life where i can say things that i wouldn't say in person."

    ^^^a question based off this: Are you fake? This statement kinda implies that....but correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to judge you.
    "Hate is temporary, Love is necessary."
    ~~ Lil Wayne ~~

  44. #94
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    let's get this straight. i stated an opinion, you disagreed with it and decided to attack my character as if you have a personal issue with me. it's one thing if you had a problem with what i said, you could have just left it at that but to go into this whole "you're closeted, you're putting on a facade, and all this other bullshit". you're looking for something and then you have the nerve to try to push it on me like i'm the one with the problem.
    Bitch please, go back to page one. Read your posts, read my post. It's #48.

    I didn't disagree with you about shit. I asked you a question. But you're too busy playing martyr to bother with actually trying to have a discussion on a message board.

    Now if you'd like to try again...

    You said:

    i'm not going to fit into a certain mold just because i'm gay or because i'm black. i never let a characteristic define me and it should never be like that.
    Which is a very reasonable and respectable approach to living, one I don't have any problem agreeing with whatsoever.
    But this quote coming from the same person who types this:
    go ahead and call me girl and see if i don't bite your finger off. fuck it, i'll take the whole hand then. i was born with a dick. don't get cute with me because i'm gay.
    Makes me want to ask this:

    then why do you let what is stereotypically considered male aggression define your persona here at JustUsBoys, and here in this particular post?....
    Why is it so important to you not let being gay or black define you, but so easily let being born with a dick define you? Asshole.
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  45. #95
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by elGeniuoso1721 View Post
    This is definitely intriguing...because you're coming at several people for judging you....yet you just judged me, saying that I "must not come onto message boards often." For all you know, I could be on several boards. Because you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and I AGREE with you..."what's on the internet doesn't always translate in real life." You are right. But you are a tad hypocritical based off of this post.

    Also I didn't judge you at all in my post. I'm not taking sides in this "Refuji vs. GiancarloC" argument, both of you need to get a grip honestly...but I was pointing out that your previous statement was objectively inaccurate because communication communicates. I did not "assume that you are such and such," because....again....YOU ARE RIGHT. I don't know you. But when you say "i didn't know you can tell how somebody is in real life off of what they say on a message board".....then it seems as though you are missing something. But I never called you "an asshole who mistreats people." Or any derogatory terms. Wasn't me.

    Also to quote you again: "it's not like anybody knows me offline on here and if they do, they probably will tell you differently about how i am on in real life than on this site. i can assure you that. the internet gives me more freedom than in real life where i can say things that i wouldn't say in person."

    ^^^a question based off this: Are you fake? This statement kinda implies that....but correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to judge you.
    i think you're reading into too much of what i'm saying. my simple point is this. this is just a web forum. i'm a real person. i do not feel obligated to be a certain way over the computer for anybody especially on a web forum. this is not a job, it's a hobby. i do not feel like having to follow certain guidelines a stranger makes if it serves me no purpose.

    and i think you asking if i'm fake is just you reading way too much into what i'm saying. my point is why can't i just do what i want to do on here without people stepping into my business questioning every single thing. i don't come around telling people to make these threads or to say this or that. nor do i go as far as to wonder how they are offline because it's none of my business. i try to fall back away from that because i don't know who i'm dealing with. i can only assume. so i think it's out of your domain to even ask that because the truth is you will never know. i can tell you that i'm real or that i'm fake but how would you know? just leave it alone. i don't think you need an explanation for every single post i make or my reasons behind it or etc. that's just ridiculous. i mean dayum, do you really have to know every single thing about me or the working of my mind or whatever?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  46. #96
    Porn Star elGeniuoso1721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phillyyyy
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i think you're reading into too much of what i'm saying. my simple point is this. this is just a web forum. i'm a real person. i do not feel obligated to be a certain way over the computer for anybody especially on a web forum. this is not a job, it's a hobby. i do not feel like having to follow certain guidelines a stranger makes if it serves me no purpose.

    and i think you asking if i'm fake is just you reading way too much into what i'm saying. my point is why can't i just do what i want to do on here without such people trying to dictate who i should be. i don't come around telling people to make these threads or to say this or that. nor do i go as far as to wonder how they are offline because it's none of my business. so i think it's out of your domain to even ask that because the truth is you will never know. i can tell you that i'm real or that i'm fake but how would you know? just leave it alone.
    I was curious, so I asked. There's lots of irony here though. Meh. You have made a good point though also. Meh. I'll leave it alone since you asked. I think I got the answers I was looking for though, hahahaa
    "Hate is temporary, Love is necessary."
    ~~ Lil Wayne ~~

  47. #97

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    No, but I prefer Bitch when I'm getting fucked.

  48. #98
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fetaby View Post
    Bitch please, go back to page one. Read your posts, read my post. It's #48.

    I didn't disagree with you about shit. I asked you a question. But you're too busy playing martyr to bother with actually trying to have a discussion on a message board.

    Now if you'd like to try again...

    You said:

    Which is a very reasonable and respectable approach to living, one I don't have any problem agreeing with whatsoever.
    But this quote coming from the same person who types this:


    Makes me want to ask this:



    Why is it so important to you not let being gay or black define you, but so easily let being born with a dick define you? Asshole.
    i don't like to be called girl because it plays into a stereotype of what a homosexual male is. like just because i'm black doesn't mean i like to be called the n-word or be called the n-word. just because i'm a gay guy doesn't mean i like to be called girl. i also mentioned that because i'm a man doesn't mean that you can call me bro or give me a 6 pack of beer for my birthday. wasn't really giving much emphasis with the whole "i was born with a dick" in my statement.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  49. #99
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by elGeniuoso1721 View Post
    I was curious, so I asked. There's lots of irony here though. Meh. You have made a good point though also. Meh. I'll leave it alone since you asked. I think I got the answers I was looking for though, hahahaa
    i'm a real life person if that's what you're asking. am i fake as a person as in i'm a phony? depends on what i'm doing or who i'm around. of course, i'm not going to keep it real if it could get me in trouble. that would be stupid. sometimes, i lie because the truth can get my ass into some shit such as coming out the closet. at this point, i think that coming out wouldn't be the best thing to do because i could get kicked out where i live or could lose my job until i find one better which is what i'm doing now. but for the most part, i keep it real to myself and that's what counts.

    and as for me asking you to mind your business. that was me pretty much telling you to stop trying to figure me out, my intentions and everything else because i can't explain to you every single thing i do or the threads i make or whatever. sometimes, i feel like doing it because i feel like doing it. i don't feel the need to explain everything.

    okay now i'm done.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  50. #100
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do You Mind Being Called 'Girl' ?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i don't like to be called girl because it plays into a stereotype of what a homosexual male is. like just because i'm black doesn't mean i like to be called the n-word or be called the n-word. just because i'm a gay guy doesn't mean i like to be called girl. i also mentioned that because i'm a man doesn't mean that you can call me bro or give me a 6 pack of beer for my birthday. wasn't really giving much emphasis with the whole "i was born with a dick" in my statement.
    Now I will have to disagree. And here's why...

    All the things that I bolded are outside of your control. Sure, you don't have to like any of it. But you do understand that it is not your decision on how others choose to treat you based on their prejudices and stereotypes. It happens. Whatever...

    But you didn't answer my question...

    My question was, how a person who says they don't like for a characteristic that is outside of their control to define them, in turn chooses to define themselves in a stereotypical way?

    You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to, that's your choice. You could keep it movin'....
    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.