Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1

    Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    There is nothing more disgusting or bigger a turn off than a guy whose ass and underwear is smeared and reeks of poop. I'll never understand how anyone finds such things 'sexually attractive', but whatever...to each his own?

    I love, love, LOVE a guy who cares about his personal hygene and washes and shaves in all the right places. Especially his ass. A big, round, smooth, clean (emphasis on CLEAN) ass, perhaps one that just go out of the shower and smells like body wash and it wet and shiny...anyone else find that sexy? A guy who can clean out his anus thoroughly and rid it of any excess fecal matter gets extra points (P.S. That's possible to do btw, if you have detachable shower head, I've done it).

    That's the only way I'd ever have anal sex with another guy is if he cleans the in and outside of his ass thoroughly and having it shaved and smooth as silk wouldn't hurt either. I don't care about how much of a snob I sound like.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict MrRochesterNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Location
    Rochester (Irondequoit)
    Posts
    1,228


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    It sounds pretty much as though you would like to deny or ignore the fact that an ass is what it is. If a man had another hole to use I bet you wouldn't have the least interest in his asshole. On the other hand, many gay people find the asshole a very attractive thing becaue of what it is and are willing to accept it in its natural state.
    Last edited by MrRochesterNY; May 28th, 2012 at 03:06 PM.

  3. #3

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I'm not even sure how this made it into the fetish boards....I mean a clean hairless ass is about as vanilla as you can get.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict dairyking469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,607


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I really clean myself good. I know I eat maybe too much fiber, so I need to clean a little bit more. I practically finger myself clean. I love being clean, because I want a man to eat my boypussy and fuck it deep and hard.

  5. #5

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRochesterNY View Post
    It sounds pretty much as though you would like to deny or ignore the fact that an ass is what it is. If a man had another hole to use I bet you wouldn't have the least interest in his asshole. On the other hand, many gay people find the asshole a very attractive thing becaue of what it is and are willing to accept it in its natural state.
    Yeah actually, I would like to sit here and deny it. In my fantasies, a guys asshole excretes cum and that's it. No icky smells or fecal matter. Yup, that's how I like it. Should I apologize for that? There are plenty of people out there just like me. I've tried to get into the whole 'scat' thing but I always find myself turned OFF by it. That's just how I'm wired. If a man had another hole that DIDN'T evacuate fecal matter, I'd be on that in a heart beat. What does being gay have to do with finding an asshole attractive? Are you trying to say that most gay men have some innate love and desire for assholes simply because of how they function?

    Quote Originally Posted by talldirtydad View Post
    I'm not even sure how this made it into the fetish boards....I mean a clean hairless ass is about as vanilla as you can get.

    Because everyone is allowed to post their own fetish desires on here, even those of us with 'vanilla' standards?

  6. #6
    JUB Addict MarkDW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,769


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGhostface View Post
    There is nothing more disgusting or bigger a turn off than a guy whose ass and underwear is smeared and reeks of poop. I'll never understand how anyone finds such things 'sexually attractive', but whatever...to each his own?

    I love, love, LOVE a guy who cares about his personal hygene and washes and shaves in all the right places. Especially his ass. A big, round, smooth, clean (emphasis on CLEAN) ass, perhaps one that just go out of the shower and smells like body wash and it wet and shiny...anyone else find that sexy? A guy who can clean out his anus thoroughly and rid it of any excess fecal matter gets extra points (P.S. That's possible to do btw, if you have detachable shower head, I've done it).

    That's the only way I'd ever have anal sex with another guy is if he cleans the in and outside of his ass thoroughly and having it shaved and smooth as silk wouldn't hurt either. I don't care about how much of a snob I sound like.
    Totally agree FGf. Just because the ass is the ass, dosen't mean it can't be clean and maintained. I love dick too, dosen't mean I like the pee. Clean rocks, ass or dick!
    Mark

  7. #7

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDW View Post
    Totally agree FGf. Just because the ass is the ass, dosen't mean it can't be clean and maintained. I love dick too, dosen't mean I like the pee. Clean rocks, ass or dick!
    SO happy to see I'm not alone with this. Thank you!

  8. #8

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I've got a hairy one but ud luv my little brothers smooth hairless bum!

  9. #9
    Porn Star abs123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    444


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGhostface View Post
    SO happy to see I'm not alone with this. Thank you!
    I'm with you too...even suggesting that you like a "dirty" ass puts you at so much risk for e.coli and other pretty nasty diseases. If that's not a big deal for some of you, then maybe you should get your heads checked and quarantine yourselves from the rest of civilized society. This isn't the middle ages.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,991


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    To me foreplay begins in the shower when you and partner shower together and get those bodies and asses clean and ready for action.

  11. #11
    Slut PocketAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    236


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Have your "fetish," I'm happy you're happy. Seems like most of this is about what you DON'T like though. Live and let live. You're so defensive over being vanilla, makes me wonder what sort of crowd you're used to hanging with...lol. Cuz in my experience it seems that about 95% of gay dudes are prissy antiseptic bottoms who smell like product - the world's your oyster.

  12. #12
    Slut jonnyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    150


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    My ass has to be squeaky clean if I am going to have sex.I appreciate if the other guy is too. I just feel more sexy that way. I don't mind a little man sweat though, around the butt crack. (find that a turn-on.)And boy do I like having this ass and balls of mine lickedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	100e0189.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	978785

  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    379


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Personally i prefer a little hair and sweat down there when i'm rimming out a guy, not into the plucked chicken look, butt hey each to there own.
    Agreed.....

  14. #14

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I love to keep my ass and hole nicely clean and well presented. Naturally, I do have some hair down there - not a forest though or as much as some guys - but I prefer the look and feel of a smooth ass and hole. If i'm playing with a guy who likes that too i'll be sure to trim and shave it so its nice and hairless!

  15. #15

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I like to be that shaven type for my man but I actually prefer him the way he is. I mean trimming will help with stray hairs in my mouth but I like the fact that he's a man. On the other hand anyone having anal sex as far as internally goes... Clean it out, do it right and there isn't any problems. No one likes smelling poo or having it on their dicks even though sometimes it is inevitable you kinda just have to take it for what it is. lol

  16. #16
    JUB Addict IceColdLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,113


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGhostface View Post
    There is nothing more disgusting or bigger a turn off than a guy whose ass and underwear is smeared and reeks of poop. I'll never understand how anyone finds such things 'sexually attractive', but whatever...to each his own?

    I love, love, LOVE a guy who cares about his personal hygene and washes and shaves in all the right places. Especially his ass. A big, round, smooth, clean (emphasis on CLEAN) ass, perhaps one that just go out of the shower and smells like body wash and it wet and shiny...anyone else find that sexy? A guy who can clean out his anus thoroughly and rid it of any excess fecal matter gets extra points (P.S. That's possible to do btw, if you have detachable shower head, I've done it).

    That's the only way I'd ever have anal sex with another guy is if he cleans the in and outside of his ass thoroughly and having it shaved and smooth as silk wouldn't hurt either. I don't care about how much of a snob I sound like.
    I am with you on this, there's nothing better than a clean, smooth, shaven male ass. A little sweat is ok, but I find the smooth asses more appealing as well.

  17. #17
    On the Prowl Moxie86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    127


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    A few I like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b735f8c4d4669bfe54139921ddd2c66_3.jpeg   c9b476bad4a1fe2b02193b14395774ca_5.jpeg   tumblr_mxgbliHCvx1s3qruho1_1280.jpg   371059.jpg   Last.jpg  


  18. #18
    On the Prowl Moxie86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    127


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Here's mine....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpeg   2.png   5.jpeg   3.png   1.jpeg  


  19. #19
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15,331


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    We are on the same page. I'm a total Bottom and enjoy being completely hairless from the neck down.

    I keep myself this way by shaving my pubes, balls, pits, and around my pussy each time I shower. I also whisk away the few hairs round my nipples too. Then every couple of months, I nair my legs and ass to make them silky smooth too. I get so damn horny when I do this!

    I always shower and douche before hooking up with a guy also. The smell and sight of shit during sex is a complete turn off for me. Knowing that my pussy is clean inside and out encourages the Tops to eat me out before they fuck me. I thoroughly enjoy being eaten before a good fucking. It makes me extremely horny! Often, I beg for the Top to fuck me at this point.
    Last edited by mbamike; March 6th, 2016 at 11:38 AM.
    I'm PROUD to be a Gay



  20. #20
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I am naturally smooth on my butt except around my crack a bit of hair which i usually shave 2 or 3x a mth. The guys i play with love eating my ass and they like it smooth and so do I, when i rim, i prefer smooth ass crack. Once i met a guy who was quite hairy in his pubes and ass.. So, i asked him if i can shave him first. Without hesitation, he lay down on the floor on my bathroom with his ass sticking up in the air for me to shave him. It was actually very erotic as foreplay tp have a guy exposing his buttcrack in the air and shave him.. All the while i was dripping precum getting so turned on, while i stole a few taste iof his crack when almost done shaving me!! Then he asked me to pee on his face and into his mouth, which I have never did to anyone before but gladly oblidged and man, i got so turned on from these unplanned foreplay i fucked him 3x and cum 3x the whole night!!

  21. #21

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Best holes in porn: Brent Corrigan, Billy Brandt, Brandon Jones, Peter Lee, Philip Denim, Kyler Moss, Justin Owen, Jimmy Clay, Clay Anker, Devon Hunter, Sean Zevran, Jaco van Saint, Adam Archuleta, Fernando Albuquerque...
    Clean, tight, pink assholes are the best part of men.

  22. #22
    On the Prowl KeptINLine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    55


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    We are on the same page. I'm a total Bottom and enjoy being completely hairless from the neck down.

    I keep myself this way by shaving my pubes, balls, pits, and around my pussy each time I shower. I also whisk away the few hairs round my nipples too. Then every couple of months, I nair my legs and ass to make them silky smooth too. I get so damn horny when I do this!

    I always shower and douche before hooking up with a guy also. The smell and sight of shit during sex is a complete turn off for me. Knowing that my pussy is clean inside and out encourages the Tops to eat me out before they fuck me. I thoroughly enjoy being eaten before a good fucking. It makes me extremely horny! Often, I beg for the Top to fuck me at this point.
    Super hot, Mike! I've always wanted to try shaving or waxing my legs, but I've been too nervous to go that far. As it is, I regularly have my chest waxed and I also will shave my armpits and pubes somewhat frequently. Recently I had my pubes and ass waxed as well, which was painful, but I love the look of it. My husband commented on how nice it was to play with my hairless ass. I think I will definitely keep the ass as part of my waxing regimen. The pubes I may stick to shaving for now. But like you, I am a total bottom, and I love the contrast between my husband's body hair and my lack thereof. He is not a super hairy guy, but being smooth for him just turns me on somehow (and I know he enjoys it as well).

  23. #23
    Porn Star cabsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    344


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by KeptINLine View Post
    Super hot, Mike! I've always wanted to try shaving or waxing my legs, but I've been too nervous to go that far. As it is, I regularly have my chest waxed and I also will shave my armpits and pubes somewhat frequently. Recently I had my pubes and ass waxed as well, which was painful, but I love the look of it. My husband commented on how nice it was to play with my hairless ass. I think I will definitely keep the ass as part of my waxing regimen. The pubes I may stick to shaving for now. But like you, I am a total bottom, and I love the contrast between my husband's body hair and my lack thereof. He is not a super hairy guy, but being smooth for him just turns me on somehow (and I know he enjoys it as well).
    Ditto on all this. Not a super hairy guy but had my asscheeks and groin hair lasered off so completely hairless. I still shave it on most days to keep it really smooth. Dudes love it and great for eating out my asshole and kissing and licking my muscle cheeks. I stopped the waxing. way too painful. And yes... asshole is clean inside and out before any play.

    Make sure if shaving to use a good shaving gel and also use a moisturizing soap and cream up after the shave, otherwise will get irritation. I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide so using salicylic acid soap and sal acid gel after shower and then some moisturizing lotion keeps my ass and groin smooth and no irritation.

  24. #24
    Porn Star Wvnudist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    302


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I love eating a nice clean ass love to suck a cock after it's been in my ass and even after a cock been in another mans ass love ass mmmm

  25. #25
    JUB Addict diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,469


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGhostface View Post
    SO happy to see I'm not alone with this. Thank you!
    I'm with you too, brother. Clean and fresh - right out of shower - wet and wild!

  26. #26

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I used to shave my ass, it felt nice being so smooth but the lack of hair made me rip some pretty deafening farts so I stopped. idk how other guys manage it.

  27. #27
    On the Prowl itsonlyme202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    102


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    My smooth ass for ya I love to stay freshly clean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  


  28. #28
    On the Prowl IwaoHarada's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    52


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Well I can only speak for myself. I have the luck to be beardless so smooth on all the way. And I take utmost care of my hygiena. I shower twice a day morning and evening, sometimes more after sports. My boyfriend shares my cares but he wont mind fucking me all sweaty after a training session at gym. What is despicable are people with poor hygiena and not caring about that.

  29. #29
    Sex God Shelby29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    639


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    MMMMmmm, YESSSS! Love that fresh, clean smooth ass (and balls, too)

    Quote Originally Posted by itsonlyme202 View Post
    My smooth ass for ya I love to stay freshly clean

  30. #30
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    37


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    I have a totally smooth shaved manhole which I usually keep nice & clean but occasionally a guy will ask me not to shower which is fine.

  31. #31
    Sex God Shelby29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    639


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guys with fresh, clean, smooth, hairless asses?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanjones75 View Post
    I have a totally smooth shaved manhole which I usually keep nice & clean but occasionally a guy will ask me not to shower which is fine.
    Keep my smooth and clean and expect the same...love showering together first as hot foreplay. I've even used a dental dams or Sheer Glyde Dams available from Glyde USA in Seattle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •