JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4549505155 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 4276
  1. #2451

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    any one have a nude pic or clip of MATTHIAS BRANDT
    i cant finde any nude pic or even clip in the web..

  2. #2452
    Virgin Hipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Germany and Surrounding
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    42

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Barry Bostwick.....damn, he´s so extremely hot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d4f1e0ef3d1b8de.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	1025332 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bostwick.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	1025333 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bostwick-Barry_09747.jpg 
Views:	1117 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1025334 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDR shirtless.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	1025335

  3. #2453

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
    Barry Bostwick.....damn, he´s so extremely hot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d4f1e0ef3d1b8de.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	1025332 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bostwick.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	1025333 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bostwick-Barry_09747.jpg 
Views:	1117 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1025334 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDR shirtless.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	1025335
    Was he ever shirtless on Spin City??

  4. #2454
    Virgin Hipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Germany and Surrounding
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    42

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Yes he was....there was even a bed scene with him....could not find pics...would like to see more of him

  5. #2455
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    North Bergen
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    61

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    In "Rocky Horror Picture Show" he gets stripped down to a pair of white briefs which he amply fills

  6. #2456

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
    Yes he was....there was even a bed scene with him....could not find pics...would like to see more of him
    Hmmm I wonder what episode it is.

  7. #2457

  8. #2458

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Thank you. I know his name now. It's Bo Lawson. If you know any porn that he play. please tell me too.

  9. #2459

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by g12180 View Post
    Which episode?

  10. #2460

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrychest33 View Post
    Hmmm I wonder what episode it is.
    i think he works for candy monroe too

  11. #2461

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Peter MacNeill in Call Me Fitz. S04-EP07 - The Hard Wiener of Truth.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (28).jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	1025690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (26).jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	1025692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (28).jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	1025690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (7).jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1025691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (12).jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	1025693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EEEE 28.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	1025694

  12. #2462
    Virgin Hipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Germany and Surrounding
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    42

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowd View Post
    Peter MacNeill in Call Me Fitz. S04-EP07 - The Hard Wiener of Truth.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (28).jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	1025690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (26).jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	1025692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (28).jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	1025690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (7).jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1025691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc (12).jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	1025693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EEEE 28.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	1025694
    damn hot! do you have a live stream link?!

  13. #2463

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	1025726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo2.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	1025727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo3.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	1025728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo4.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	1025729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo5.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	1025730 James Cosmo in the movie "Donkeys"

  14. #2464

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini.jpg 
Views:	1751 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	1025731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini.jpg 
Views:	1751 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	1025731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini3.jpg 
Views:	916 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	1025732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini4.jpg 
Views:	1013 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	1025733
    James Gandolfini in Sopranos S06e18 "Kennedy and Heidi"

  15. #2465

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarrenClarke.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	1025734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarrenClarke3.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	1025736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarrenClarke4.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	1025739
    Warren Clarke in Nice Work
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	east-the-richard-cannon-sheridan-discovers-the-hard-way-about-the-water-his-companys-polluting1.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	1025738
    Jamey Sheridan in "The East" (2013)

  16. #2466

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Sexy, but unfortunately we can see only the balls and a few of the but crack

  17. #2467

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by questionabl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini.jpg 
Views:	1751 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	1025731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini.jpg 
Views:	1751 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	1025731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini3.jpg 
Views:	916 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	1025732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandolfini4.jpg 
Views:	1013 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	1025733
    James Gandolfini in Sopranos S06e18 "Kennedy and Heidi"
    Was he wearing something?

  18. #2468

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    It almost looks like he's wearing flesh-colored briefs.

  19. #2469

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Oh, fantastic, thank you! Something very sexy about this man. He was very hot in that Terry Pratchett thing on Sky One a few years ago. All shirtless with leather.

    Quote Originally Posted by questionabl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	1025726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo2.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	1025727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo3.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	1025728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo4.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	1025729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo5.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	1025730 James Cosmo in the movie "Donkeys"
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by questionabl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarrenClarke.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	1025734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarrenClarke3.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	1025736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarrenClarke4.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	1025739
    Warren Clarke in Nice Work
    Hey, Warren's got a really nice bum! Thanks for sharing this.

  20. #2470

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Which movie this one... Naked guy entering while a boy eating

  21. #2471

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Loner View Post
    Was he wearing something?
    If you make a zoom you can see his but crack and part of the balls, even on one of the pictures you can see the tip of his dick. I think he's wearing nothing.
    Last edited by ILoveMyGrandy; February 8th, 2014 at 02:26 AM.

  22. #2472

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Guy. Could you tell me the name of the this movie ? And also the actor name.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2012-05-13-21h07m55s61.png 
Views:	1041 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	1026083

  23. #2473

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Marcos Hernández in "Battle in Heaven"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00100.png 
Views:	686 
Size:	272.4 KB 
ID:	1026091Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00101.png 
Views:	716 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	1026092Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00102.png 
Views:	782 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	1026093Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00103.png 
Views:	457 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	1026094Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00104.png 
Views:	531 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	1026095
    Last edited by talkatif; February 8th, 2014 at 08:53 AM.

  24. #2474

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    More of Marcos Hernández in "Battle in Heaven"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00105.png 
Views:	424 
Size:	228.9 KB 
ID:	1026096Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00106.png 
Views:	678 
Size:	342.2 KB 
ID:	1026097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00107.png 
Views:	654 
Size:	364.2 KB 
ID:	1026098Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00108.png 
Views:	722 
Size:	355.2 KB 
ID:	1026101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-00109.png 
Views:	530 
Size:	293.3 KB 
ID:	1026102

  25. #2475

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sereyvoath View Post
    Guy. Could you tell me the name of the this movie ? And also the actor name.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2012-05-13-21h07m55s61.png 
Views:	1041 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	1026083
    RONALD NITSCHKE in Tatort: In flagranti
    http://www.gayforit.eu/video/11101/Already%20Added!
    https://rapidshare.com/desktop/downl...548441EE1D6B41

  26. #2476

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Robert Noble from Rake Season 2x03 (Australian version):



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2014-02-08 at 2.53.50 PM.jpeg   Screen Shot 2014-02-08 at 2.54.04 PM.jpeg  

  27. #2477

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    any one have nude pic or clip of ROLF LASSGARD

  28. #2478

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Nice Vladislav, does he have a full frontal?

  29. #2479

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Any recent photos of the older Stellan Skarsgård naked?

  30. #2480
    Sex God hofose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Jack Lemon in "Avanti !"




    Attachment 1026273 Attachment 1026274

  31. #2481

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    yes great and sexy actor that jack lemmon.
    Here below another one
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JackLemmon1.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	1026306

    Quote Originally Posted by hofose View Post
    Jack Lemon in "Avanti !"




    Attachment 1026273 Attachment 1026274

  32. #2482
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    North Bergen
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    61

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Another jack lemmon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JackLemmon01.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	1026371

  33. #2483

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    No, he faces his away from the camera! I would have definitely posted that. This show only has the occasional butt shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by talkatif View Post
    Nice Vladislav, does he have a full frontal?

  34. #2484

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by questionabl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	1025726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo2.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	1025727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo3.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	1025728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo4.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	1025729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamescosmo5.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	1025730 James Cosmo in the movie "Donkeys"
    i wanna see this movie....but i cant find it on my country.. any1 can help me? thx

  35. #2485

  36. #2486

  37. #2487

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Some amazing nudity on Babylon on Channel 4. Hope there's more like this in this series.
    Actor's name is Glyn Pritchard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (1).jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1026747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (3).jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	1026748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (5).jpg 
Views:	711 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	1026749Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (10).jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	1026750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (13).jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	1026751

    Here is a link to the video clip:
    http://rapidshare.com/share/8F05A995...852163CD5C5297

  38. #2488

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear595 View Post
    Some amazing nudity on Babylon on Channel 4. Hope there's more like this in this series.
    Actor's name is Glyn Pritchard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (1).jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1026747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (3).jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	1026748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (5).jpg 
Views:	711 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	1026749Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (10).jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	1026750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glyn Pritchard in Babylon S1E1 (13).jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	1026751

    Here is a link to the video clip:
    http://rapidshare.com/share/8F05A995...852163CD5C5297

  39. #2489

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryLovesCompany View Post
    He is erect in the new movie 'Nymphomaniac', albeit while wearing a pajama.
    tottaly going to go see that

  40. #2490

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    [QUOTE=ovaemail;9323200]Who is this hunk, and from what movie is this clip?
    He is so hot! Who is he?
    Last edited by ilovehateu; February 12th, 2014 at 04:03 AM.

  41. #2491

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!



    Who is he?

  42. #2492

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Hello all

    Does anyone have more on Paul Freeman ?

    He is in when i'm sixty-four, with Alun Armstrong

    i can't find anything on "morlang", i think that in the movie he appears naked
    i got some screenshots but i can't attach them

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4059260,6yuwvvUzzTyarDYfSSiAJ74WK5h8SmJ14QgdQcgjxUg9XFBzVwqcUXsds9NSYsDNY3ruOmmqefLhVA86hafmjQ==.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	1027123
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran 2014-02-13 à 19.35.38.png   Capture d’écran 2014-02-13 à 19.34.38.png   Capture d’écran 2014-02-13 à 19.35.12.png  

  43. #2493

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Timothy Spall on BBC's The One Show right now, showing off a very impressive bulge!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timothy Spall on The One Show Thur 13th Feb 2013 (2).jpg 
Views:	520 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	1027132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timothy Spall on The One Show Thur 13th Feb 2013 (3).jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	1027133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timothy Spall on The One Show Thur 13th Feb 2013 (1).jpg 
Views:	855 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	1027134

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001758/

  44. #2494

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Paul freeman sexy as hell


  45. #2495

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Anyone has Russell crowe's frontal nude?

  46. #2496

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Hi,

    Can't remember the name of the movie but here are some additional "tasty" shots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PAUL.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	1027309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PAUL2.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	1027310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PAUL3.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	1027311
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PAUL4.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	1027312Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PAUL5.jpg 
Views:	731 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	1027313
    Quote Originally Posted by lapinouprod View Post
    Hello all

    Does anyone have more on Paul Freeman ?

    He is in when i'm sixty-four, with Alun Armstrong

    i can't find anything on "morlang", i think that in the movie he appears naked
    i got some screenshots but i can't attach them

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4059260,6yuwvvUzzTyarDYfSSiAJ74WK5h8SmJ14QgdQcgjxUg9XFBzVwqcUXsds9NSYsDNY3ruOmmqefLhVA86hafmjQ==.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	1027123

  47. #2497

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    A famous Greek Daddy i LOVE!
    (from 1.08.10'' and on)

  48. #2498
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    People! The Topic is Famous Daddies NAKED!! Not Famous Daddies Fully Clothed With Big Bulges, or Bare-Chested, or Covered in a blanket! NAKED! Post these somewhere else!

  49. #2499

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    People! The Topic is Famous Daddies NAKED!! Not Famous Daddies Fully Clothed With Big Bulges, or Bare-Chested, or Covered in a blanket! NAKED! Post these somewhere else!
    If there were no bare chested shots allowed this thread would have a total of less than 10 pages, I guess thats why there is a fake daddy page. Not too famous daaddies go nude plus most of these daddies are unheard of, but I love it regardless!!

  50. #2500

    Re: Famous Daddies Naked!!

    The name of the movie is Morlang. He has a very brief frontal in it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.