JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 52
  1. #1
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    who can figure the American Public ?

    latest poll here has it a coin flip between "Lack of Hope and No Change" Obama and "Read My Lips What Are They Saying" Romney

    I guess you get what you deserve

    Two grossly inferior beings, one proven after several 3+ years campaigning rather than governing (BO) and the other proven after 7 years of campaigning

    They both LOVE to campaign - there you have a similarity

    Before you scream "polls are ......." - this is TWO polls

    Politico/GWU and USA Today/Gallup

    Only true takeaway is that Romney, despite his absurd and still ongoing "oopsies" is in this thing and COULD win - imagine that

    imagine LOSING to Mittens - who by all accounts save for his money - is as lackluster a candidate as you could possibly have





    Obama, Romney in Statistical Tie - The Daily Beast

  2. #2
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    I'm not going to trust polls right now. Romney is a clown and he has no chance of beating Obama. We still have many months to the election.

  3. #3
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    I'm not going to trust polls right now. Romney is a clown and he has no chance of beating Obama. We still have many months to the election.
    Spoken like a true head in the sand partisan

    Europe is likely to get worse ........... which won't help our economy
    The general public will not give a pass to the President for that not being his fault
    Latest polls say 91% of Republicans support Romney - so he for whatever reason has recovered from the crazy primary stuff
    IF/WHEN he moves to the center and removes the "scary" tag that Obama-ites want to place on him (Bachman/Santorum/etc. types have) - well at a minimum it will depress the Pro Obama leaners cuz "Mitt's not so bad"

    we do have many months

    and things could/might get WORSE for the President

    latest eco indicators are not good

    dum de dum dum

  4. #4
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Spoken like a true head in the sand partisan
    Spoken like someone who as usual doesn't present an argument based on reasoning. Polls can change... going in one direction or another, and it's likely this is just a blip.

    The general public will not give a pass to the President for that not being his fault
    I don't think the general public is about to support Mitt romney either, someone who has proven completely out of touch.

    we do have many months

    and things could/might get WORSE for the President

    latest eco indicators are not good

    dum de dum dum
    Economic indicators are actually looking pretty solid... so dum dum dum? Get real. Maybe you could make an actual argument not based on a strawman...

    Job Openings in U.S. Rise to Highest Level Since 2008: Economy - Businessweek

    US small business optimism grows - FT.com

    Yeah the indicators aren't good are they lmao?

    Most likely the crisis in Europe will be contained. The US economy has demonstrated both resilience and strength with recent figures.

  5. #5

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post

    Most likely the crisis in Europe will be contained. The US economy has demonstrated both resilience and strength with recent figures.
    Resilience and strength? You need to extend your reading beyond the WH and Obama campaign's web sites.

    Last month over 1/2 million people left the work force -- they gave up! We have less people working today than we did in 1981.

    Try selling a house today -- you're going to lose money.

  6. #6
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Spoken like someone who as usual doesn't present an argument based on reasoning. Polls can change... going in one direction or another, and it's likely this is just a blip.



    I don't think the general public is about to support Mitt romney either, someone who has proven completely out of touch.



    Economic indicators are actually looking pretty solid... so dum dum dum? Get real. Maybe you could make an actual argument not based on a strawman...

    Job Openings in U.S. Rise to Highest Level Since 2008: Economy - Businessweek

    US small business optimism grows - FT.com

    Yeah the indicators aren't good are they lmao?

    Most likely the crisis in Europe will be contained. The US economy has demonstrated both resilience and strength with recent figures.
    the jobs report sucked

    people are dropping out of the labor force at an alarming rate - making the unemployment rate artificially low

    the labor force participation rate, now at 63.6%, at its lowest level since 1981.

    your head is firmly planted underneath the surface - i'm just saying that people will react to economic news - and the president is accountable - that's the way it is - and things could get worse - and if you read the poll article - it basically says the ONE THING that's clear is Mitt Romney is a viable candidate in the public's eyes - strap in

    Republicans quick to react to jobs report – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

  7. #7
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    The job report was a blip. You can try to twist and distort things all you want, but things are changing for the better. You can resort to all the insults you want, but you have nothing to support yourself besides the same typical old strawmans. The reports I've posted show resilience. And the same goes to you Jack. You guys don't have a grasp of the facts or reality. You'll vote against Obama because you blame the black guy for everything. The recovery has gone at a steady pace, and while there was a slight slowdown in job growth, recent indicators show activity picking up once again. The recovery was not going to be even, or even perfect.

  8. #8
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    The job report was a blip. You can try to twist and distort things all you want, but things are changing for the better. You can resort to all the insults you want, but you have nothing to support yourself besides the same typical old strawmans. The reports I've posted show resilience. And the same goes to you Jack. You guys don't have a grasp of the facts or reality. You'll vote against Obama because you blame the black guy for everything. The recovery has gone at a steady pace, and while there was a slight slowdown in job growth, recent indicators show activity picking up once again. The recovery was not going to be even, or even perfect.
    you're incapable of recognizing anything that is not "pro obama administration"

    I want the economy to be robust and great - that's good for all

    but the # of people leaving the workforce is alarming and growth is less than 1/2 of expected - post recession

    those are facts - not strawmen, not insults, not anything but facts

    as for the "black guy" reference

    stick it

  9. #9
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    you're incapable of recognizing anything that is not "pro obama administration"

    I want the economy to be robust and great - that's good for all

    but the # of people leaving the workforce is alarming and growth is less than 1/2 of expected - post recession

    those are facts - not strawmen, not insults, not anything but facts

    as for the "black guy" reference

    stick it
    The economy isn't in dire straits the republicans are claiming. Re-read what I posted. This time more slowly. The recovery has had blips, but it for the most part has been steady. I've posted the facts, you have not. You rely on strawman arguments and polls that flip-flop faster then Mitt Romney can blink. You post in this annoying haiku, and not once have I've seen a rational argument. I'm tired of it, chance.

  10. #10
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    The economy isn't in dire straits the republicans are claiming. Re-read what I posted. This time more slowly. The recovery has had blips, but it for the most part has been steady. I've posted the facts, you have not. You rely on strawman arguments and polls that flip-flop faster then Mitt Romney can blink. You post in this annoying haiku, and not once have I've seen a rational argument. I'm tired of it, chance.
    u can't see because u don't open your eyes

    and it's about a poll - not about who's better romney or obama

    every post for u is about the merits of obama vs. romney - auto pilot

    and your black guy reference is bullshit

    and it's on record

    and i'd like to say you're better than that but i can't

  11. #11

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    The job report was a blip. You can try to twist and distort things all you want, but things are changing for the better. You can resort to all the insults you want, but you have nothing to support yourself besides the same typical old strawmans. The reports I've posted show resilience. And the same goes to you Jack. You guys don't have a grasp of the facts or reality. You'll vote against Obama because you blame the black guy for everything. The recovery has gone at a steady pace, and while there was a slight slowdown in job growth, recent indicators show activity picking up once again. The recovery was not going to be even, or even perfect.
    Why is it always the race card?

    Ask the millions of Americans who are without jobs or have taken part-time jobs just to pay for their mortgages and not lose their homes if the economy is steady and improving.

    I too wish the economy were better ... but it isn't.

    Please don't call people racist if they don't agree with Obama.

  12. #12

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Resilience and strength? You need to extend your reading beyond the WH and Obama campaign's web sites.

    Last month over 1/2 million people left the work force -- they gave up! We have less people working today than we did in 1981.

    Try selling a house today -- you're going to lose money.
    Yeah? And just how will the republicans change things if they get in power? Tax cuts for the rich? Ban abortion? Defense of Marriage Act? What is Romney's plan to save America?

    We can't afford to have another republican in the White House. Look at the last three...... Reagan, Bush I and Dubya. Reagan quadrupled the deficit. Bush I, War and recession. Dubya started 2 wars, slashed taxes for the wealthy, drove up the deficit, and we're still trying to climb out of the depression he dumped the country in.

    Great party, those republicans. Nobody fucks things up like they do.

  13. #13
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Yeah? And just how will the republicans change things if they get in power? Tax cuts for the rich? Ban abortion? Defense of Marriage Act? What is Romney's plan to save America?
    Hey, quit dissing them republicons. They need something to distract the public with.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    We can't afford to have another republican in the White House. Look at the last three...... Reagan, Bush I and Dubya. Reagan quadrupled the deficit. Bush I, War and recession. Dubya started 2 wars, slashed taxes for the wealthy, drove up the deficit, and we're still trying to climb out of the depression he dumped the country in.
    They keep telling you they're the party of low taxation. And they deliver! For the rich...

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Great party, those republicans. Nobody fucks things up like they do.
    Come on, they've help the war profiteers, that's a plus isn't it?


  14. #14
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    anyone who is looking at polls right now should have a long talk with President Kerry

  15. #15

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    60 percent of the white vote went Republican in 2010. I see no reason to believe that will change in 2012. Playing the race card will hurt BO. It appeals to his base, but he has them already.
    It insults and alienates others. Republicans tend to turn out at the polls better. Most polls do not account for the advantage Republican states have in the Electoral College. Unemployment will still be high in Nov. it may improve but not back to 2006 levels before the Democrat Congress. News events between now and Nov will effect the result and it is easier for bad things to occur than good. There is no good equivalent of a terrorist attack. Romney can still help himself with a good choice for VP-- Rubio for instance. BO is stuck with Biden who is no help whatsoever. Rubio can guarantee Florida. He will bring some Hispanic votes. He will undermine BOs race card strategy by making it harder to accuse Republicans of being racist and anti-Hispanic. He is good looking, very articulate and a great spokesman for free.enterprise.
    For these and other reasons BO has very little chance in my opinion. No GC, it is an opinion. You never prove yours and I will not prove
    Mine.

  16. #16
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Benvolio, I provide proof for my arguments. You haven't done so. And there is no reason to think 60% of whites will vote the same way in 2012. Why? Because democrats tend to turn out in general elections more because it involves the Presidency. Don't compare midterm elections to general elections. It shows how you don't understand the difference between the two. Romney can still help himself? Why are you going to vote for that man? Because he's a republican? Oh please. Rubio is a horrible option... Barack Obama has very little chance? Are you serious? where do you get that from? Thin air once again? Rubio won't carry any Hispanic votes, anymore then Sarah Palin helped with the female vote (which was not at all).

    And Rubio isn't even real to his roots. And asides from that he should be more worried about Cuban-Americans starting to switch over to democrat.

    Rubio won't help Romney at all... nor will bring any Hispanic votes. It'll probably have a strong blowback effect. Republicans are racist and indeed rabidly anti-Hispanic. One can just bring up their xenophobic attempts of immigration policy.

    Keep repeating the same old tired republican talking points...

  17. #17

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Benvolio, I provide proof for my arguments. You haven't done so. And there is no reason to think 60% of whites will vote the same way in 2012. Why? Because democrats tend to turn out in general elections more because it involves the Presidency. Don't compare midterm elections to general elections. It shows how you don't understand the difference between the two. Romney can still help himself? Why are you going to vote for that man? Because he's a republican? Oh please. Rubio is a horrible option... Barack Obama has very little chance? Are you serious? where do you get that from? Thin air once again? Rubio won't carry any Hispanic votes, anymore then Sarah Palin helped with the female vote (which was not at all).

    And Rubio isn't even real to his roots. And asides from that he should be more worried about Cuban-Americans starting to switch over to democrat.

    Rubio won't help Romney at all... nor will bring any Hispanic votes. It'll probably have a strong blowback effect. Republicans are racist and indeed rabidly anti-Hispanic. One can just bring up their xenophobic attempts of immigration policy.

    Keep repeating the same old tired republican talking points...

    Please stop with the racist accusations.

  18. #18
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    What racist accusation? Point one out in that post. Is it about Rubio? Of course Rubio will have no impact. The fact is the republican party has engaged in xenophobic immigration policies in several states. Is this a racist accusation? No, you're posting more rhetoric you can't back up.

    Republicans have successfully alienated Latino voters. What's racist about saying that? It's the truth.

  19. #19

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Where is the proof GC?

  20. #20
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Where is the proof GC?
    Where is yours? I've provided proof in this thread to back up my argument. You haven't. Where is your proof that Rubio can attract latino voters? Please. He won't have any effect outside of Florida. Cuban-Americans are much more different politically then a great majority of Latinos. Take Texas for example. If it wasn't redistricted the way it was, it would be a democrat leaning state... primarily because of Latinos.

    And my proof? Take a look at any number of xenophobic, racial profiling laws passed in this country, including the one in Arizona. Backed by Republicans.

  21. #21

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Where is yours? I've provided proof in this thread to back up my argument. You haven't. Where is your proof that Rubio can attract latino voters? Please. He won't have any effect outside of Florida. Cuban-Americans are much more different politically then a great majority of Latinos. Take Texas for example. If it wasn't redistricted the way it was, it would be a democrat leaning state... primarily because of Latinos.

    And my proof? Take a look at any number of xenophobic, racial profiling laws passed in this country, including the one in Arizona. Backed by Republicans.
    You miss my point. Nominating a Latino pulls the rug out from under those, [Text: Removed by Moderator] who want to foment racial animosity for partisan purposes. You can't prove that BO will be elected, it is merely your opinion incapable of proof.
    Last edited by opinterph; May 8th, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: removed baiting remark

  22. #22
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    You miss my point. Nominating a Latino pulls the rug out from under those, [Text: Removed by Moderator] who want to foment racial animosity for partisan purposes. You can't prove that BO will be elected, it is merely your opinion incapable of proof.
    Nominating a Latino didn't pull the rug any more then nominating a female like Sarah Palin did. You don't have an argument here. You keep thinking Rubio is someone special. He's not. He's a complete political unknown outside of Florida and because of the xenophobic immigration policy pushed by republicans he won't have any effect. You can't prove anything, you never have when it comes to your arguments.

    And do me a favor keep your BS accusations about formentnig racial animosity to yourself. Republicans don't care about the average person, they don't care about Latinos, and they don't care about this country.
    Last edited by opinterph; May 8th, 2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

  23. #23
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    New Reuters/Ipsos poll has Obama +7% ahead of Mitt Romney.

    http://www.ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=11610

    Ho hum.

  24. #24
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Romney is in an interesting position: If he moves to the middle, the Tea Party will get mad at him and he'll lose votes, because they'll decide to remember he's a Mormon and Mormons are heretics. If he doesn't move to the middle, the libertarian wing of the party will get sick of it and many will turn to Gary Johnson (just officially selected as the nominee at the Libertarian Party USA convention). If he lies about his economic record, he'll get honest voters disgusted with him. If he doesn't lie, he'll lose all the people in places like the auto industry who will remember he was against helping them. If he tries to be a "common man", he'll look like an idiot and lose voters who don't like candidates trying to fool them. If he doesn't try to be a "common man", he'll be seen as an elite and lose voters who don't like elites. If he acknowledges his plunder-and-abandon record ripping off taxpayers as a venture capitalist, he loses people who don't like people ripping off the taxpayers. If he pretends his venture capitalist career was honest and honorable... well, there he might sucker some people.

    When you take a poll like this with the election still far away, each person you ask is imagining that Romney is going to be whatever collection of those positions they prefer. As the election gets closer, he's going to have to pick where he's going to stand -- and he'll lose people.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  25. #25

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    What you are forgetting is that for Republicans there is no acceptable alternative. Here is the Gallup tracking poll chart, which changes from day to day. By By BO Gallup Presidential Election Trial Heat Results: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney
    A "libertarian" vote is just a vote for BO>
    Here is a chart that shows 20 percent of Hispanic Catholics support Romney with another 10 undecided. Rubio can only help and can help a lot.http://www.gallup.com/poll/154430/Ca...ligiosity.aspx
    Last edited by Benvolio; May 9th, 2012 at 05:47 AM.

  26. #26
    JUB 10k Club
    jackoroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    New Reuters/Ipsos poll has Obama +7% ahead of Mitt Romney.

    http://www.ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=11610

    Ho hum.
    Using "adults" as a sample is about worthless. Are the adults citizens? Are these adults registered to vote? Are they likely to vote? Good polls use better samples than this.

    Of course this poll also purposely oversampled democrats.

    http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/09/re...nt-obama-edge/

  27. #27
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Uh huh, and Rasmussen oversamples republicans. Those are likely voters who are taking part of the poll. That's how it always goes with these polls.

    [Benvolio], 20% of Hispanic Catholics support Romney? That's not a figure to be boastnig about. That means 70-80% support Obama. You see your argument is terrible.
    Last edited by opinterph; May 9th, 2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: corrected misspelled member SN; Refer to CE&P Posting Guidelines

  28. #28

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Uh huh, and Rasmussen oversamples republicans. Those are likely voters who are taking part of the poll. That's how it always goes with these polls.

    [Benvolio], 20% of Hispanic Catholics support Romney? That's not a figure to be boastnig about. That means 70-80% support Obama. You see your argument is terrible.
    You missed the point. The poll shows that some Hispanics will vote for Romney, contrary to your claim, AND 10 percentage are undecided, so Rubio can only help.
    Obama is struggling to avoid telling the truth ,that he favors gay marriage, because he knows it will hurt him with his base of Hispanis and blacks.
    Last edited by opinterph; May 9th, 2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags; corrected misspelled member SN in quote

  29. #29
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Of course this poll also purposely oversampled democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Uh huh, and Rasmussen oversamples republicans. Those are likely voters who are taking part of the poll. That's how it always goes with these polls.
    Which is why I don't understand the use of polls this early as meaning anything. Both sides quote the polls that favor the outcome for which they hope while dismissing the polls that don't.

  30. #30
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    [Benvolio]: Some? Some even voted for John McCain in 2008? Didn't help him. Rubio can't do anything. An unknown Cuban American... probably won't even help Romney in Florida. Obama is struggling to avoid what? Take your homophobic arguments to another site... maybe one of those conservative websites have a forum you can go to.

    I've always stated a great majority of Hispanics vote democrat, and it'll probably be around 80%. Why? Because most of the undecideds will surely go Democrat. I believe any Hispanic person should not vote republican. Republicans advocate xenophobic immigration laws that will hurt everyone in the end.

    So what point were you making? You keep talking about Rubio. Silly. He's probably not even going to be the VP candidate. Chances are Romney will pick someone like Perry to get those tea party supporters.
    Last edited by opinterph; May 9th, 2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: corrected misspelled member SN; Refer to CE&P Posting Guidelines

  31. #31
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Take your homophobic arguments to another site... maybe one of those conservative websites have a forum you can go to.
    Yeah, I though he was supposed to "explain himself" or else. Whatever happened with that?

  32. #32
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    What you are forgetting is that for Republicans there is no acceptable alternative. Here is the Gallup tracking poll chart, which changes from day to day. By By BO Gallup Presidential Election Trial Heat Results: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney
    A "libertarian" vote is just a vote for BO>
    Here is a chart that shows 20 percent of Hispanic Catholics support Romney with another 10 undecided. Rubio can only help and can help a lot.Catholics' Presidential Pick Differs by Ethnicity, Religiosity
    I thought a libertarian vote was just a vote for the plutocrat who despises all but his fellow multi-millionaires.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #33
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The poll shows that some Hispanics will vote for Romney, contrary to your claim, AND 10 percentage are undecided, so Rubio can only help.
    Rubio is a Cuban. Most Mexicans could care less about him, because he looks like a gringo and talks like a gringo. Among them, he may in fact hurt.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #34
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Rubio is a Cuban. Most Mexicans could care less about him, because he looks like a gringo and talks like a gringo. Among them, he may in fact hurt.
    That's the truth. I've seen videos of him. Most others like Mexicans and Salvadoreans could in fact be angered if he tries to amplify his "Hispanic" roots. One who tries to be fake in order to turn out support could back fire big time.

    But I doubt he'll even be the VP candidate.

  35. #35
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    That's the truth. I've seen videos of him. Most others like Mexicans and Salvadoreans could in fact be angered if he tries to amplify his "Hispanic" roots. One who tries to be fake in order to turn out support could back fire big time.

    But I doubt he'll even be the VP candidate.
    Heck, I speak Spanish with a Cuban accent, and it doesn't get me a lot of friendly looks, except from kids delighted someone can talk to them in either language. I once got told by a (legal) Mexican to go back to 'my' island and leave North America to Norteamericanos.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  36. #36

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    I thought a libertarian vote was just a vote for the plutocrat who despises all but his fellow multi-millionaires.
    Libertarians are so close to Republicans in many respects that i think most would vote Republican, if not libertarian. They throw away a vote which would otherwize balance out an Obama vote. In that sense, a vote for libertarian is a vote for BO.
    Seriously. If you look at the libertarian platform, Platform | Libertarian Party , the economic part would be embraced by most Republicans. I see little resemblance to you anti-corporation, high tax viewpoint. See e.g. Paragraphs 2,2.1,2.4, 2.6.

  37. #37
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Republicans aren't libertarians nor do they embrace that platform (which I view as unrealistic anyways). Republicans embrace corporatism. Republicans are also big spenders. If you think voting for the republican party is a vote for "freedom", you're sorely mistaken.

  38. #38

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    That's the truth. I've seen videos of him. Most others like Mexicans and Salvadoreans could in fact be angered if he tries to amplify his "Hispanic" roots. One who tries to be fake in order to turn out support could back fire big time.

    But I doubt he'll even be the VP candidate.
    So a guy who may or may not have been born in Cuba of Cuban parents does not qualify to be called hispanic or "amplify" his hispanic roots -- but a person living in the NE -- long gone from Oklahoma can call herself a Native American?

    What planet do you live on?

  39. #39
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    So a guy who may or may not have been born in Cuba of Cuban parents does not qualify to be called hispanic or "amplify" his hispanic roots -- but a person living in the NE -- long gone from Oklahoma can call herself a Native American?

    What planet do you live on?
    Jack, his having Cuban roots is not the question. There is no doubt that Marco Rubio is the son of Cuban born parents. The issue is that he has always claimed (and always used as a way to connect to Cuban Americans) that his parents left Cuba to escape Castro. It turns out that his parents may have left Cuba BEFORE Castro even came to power which makes them emigres not refugees.

  40. #40
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    The polls said it would be close between McCain and Obama back in '08 and we all know how that turned out.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  41. #41
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    ^ in 2008 GWB had been President for 8 long and FATIGUING years

    you got better than that no ??

  42. #42
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Yup, I do have better:

    Mitt Romney... the loser of 2008, to John McCain. Ohhh, burrrnnn!
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  43. #43
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    So a guy who may or may not have been born in Cuba of Cuban parents does not qualify to be called hispanic or "amplify" his hispanic roots -- but a person living in the NE -- long gone from Oklahoma can call herself a Native American?

    What planet do you live on?
    What planet are you on? You don't even know how Latinos think and it just shows by this post. The guy talks like a gringo. I didn't say that, Kulindahr did. And I agree with him. Rubio won't do a damn thing to attract Latinos to his cause.

  44. #44
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Libertarians are so close to Republicans in many respects that i think most would vote Republican, if not libertarian. They throw away a vote which would otherwize balance out an Obama vote. In that sense, a vote for libertarian is a vote for BO.
    Seriously. If you look at the libertarian platform, Platform | Libertarian Party , the economic part would be embraced by most Republicans. I see little resemblance to you anti-corporation, high tax viewpoint. See e.g. Paragraphs 2,2.1,2.4, 2.6.
    That's because most libertarians in the U.S. are actually propertarians, who hold that what someone makes or earns is more sacred than basic liberty.

    Last time I had a choice between a guy who never met a part of the Bill of Rights he liked and one who picked and chose. This time the choice is between one who doesn't care about anyone but the rich and one who cares mostly about urbanites.

    I can't see where supporting either will further the cause of liberty.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  45. #45

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    What planet are you on? You don't even know how Latinos think and it just shows by this post. The guy talks like a gringo. I didn't say that, Kulindahr did. And I agree with him. Rubio won't do a damn thing to attract Latinos to his cause.
    How do gringos talk, lol. Geezz man. He has to have a accent to be hispanic now.

  46. #46
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Republicans aren't libertarians nor do they embrace that platform (which I view as unrealistic anyways). Republicans embrace corporatism. Republicans are also big spenders. If you think voting for the republican party is a vote for "freedom", you're sorely mistaken.
    No kidding.

    I won't vote people who want to continue the persecution of people for their preferred means of entertainment, without harm to others -- that thing misnamed the "War on Drugs", but is actually a means of filling up jails and prisons to make the politicians look good.

    I won't vote for people who see others as second-class, worthless, subject to arbitrary firing and homelessness, who use the lying term "traditional marriage" as a means of persecuting those they fear.

    I won't vote for people who fail to understand that rights belong to individual human beings and not to any other entities.

    I won't vote for people who want to make poverty worse by imposing taxes that take away from people who can't even afford medical care or proper nutrition.

    Those are positions which show hatred, not any love of liberty.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  47. #47
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Jack, his having Cuban roots is not the question. There is no doubt that Marco Rubio is the son of Cuban born parents. The issue is that he has always claimed (and always used as a way to connect to Cuban Americans) that his parents left Cuba to escape Castro. It turns out that his parents may have left Cuba BEFORE Castro even came to power which makes them emigres not refugees.
    Or good at guessing which way things were going.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  48. #48
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Or good at guessing which way things were going.
    Ethel to Tillie, Ethel to Tillie...Come in Tillie!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails etheltotilly.jpg  

  49. #49
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    Good God.... what is that above?


    I imagine things will stay a dead heat until towards the end. there is no money in a lopsided race.

    Still the race for POTUS in America is always about margins and gaps. Each side gets some of this and some of that.

    I think the current lopsided unmarried women vote for Obama which is polling at 68 to 24 % is the biggest tell. That is a huge gap and women vote more than men. So there is a margin fight.

    The gay vote was going to Obama anyways so that really doesn't mean a damn thing with his current personal (not yet policy) stance on gay marriage. What will make a difference is those disaffected christian voters have to choose gay marriage or Mormonism... so choose a cult over what is inevitable? Many I think will just stay out of it this time as neither candidate could they even hold their nose and vote for based on their belief system.

    African Americans..... done.

    Hispanic vote?? some is done and some is religious but I think the republicans have done irrevocable harm to that constituency by being so fervently behind the Arizona shite after a President who really supported immigration and a path for illegals here already. That has to resonate in families with a variety of status and across a couple different countries.

    White male vote? I will leave that up to KrisHawk since all us whiteys in the middle are rednecks BUT the republicans do have the white male vote... you know the guys that have low turnout all the time.

    The youth vote is overwhelmingly supportive of Obama BUT there hasn't been four years of Bush bashing on every venue known to man to make them think the world will end. So i don't think it will motivate. Add to that Occupy which could have endorsed and thereby rallied support to the only party that would work towards some of their goals. Instead they pissed in the wind and got wet. So the youth vote isn't going to be there unless something dramatic changes.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  50. #50
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Funny + Uber Cool Guy and Richie Rich in a Dead Heat

    ^
    Maybe the new position will motivate the youth vote. Get gay kids out there urging their friends to "vote for us", and it could have an impact.

    Maybe Dan Savage can start a video campaign: "Vote for us!"

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.