JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 489
Results 401 to 428 of 428
  1. #401

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Been seriously thinking of trying this. So you say go for it huh. Hmm

  2. #402
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    If you're interested, Absolutely "GO" for it! There are Too many possibilities in Life that Anyone should simply write off Anything!

    How will you KNOW if you like, or don't like, something until you've Personally tried it? You may discover something that will Amaze, and Astound you, that you never considered before! One of the Greatest things about LIFE is being able to Explore and Experience!!

    All the more reasons to ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  3. #403
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by truckerjoe View Post
    Been seriously thinking of trying this. So you say go for it huh. Hmm
    Go for it and tell us about your experience!
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  4. #404

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    hot4latinos you sound so hot..

  5. #405
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Does anyone not see that the people who keep these threads going join jub the same day they comment? Pathetic way to keep the threads going. My cousin has spoken to a few of the people on here and they are indeed the same person. They type and talk the same.

  6. #406

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    I am gay however i have had girlfriends in the past before I really wanted to be with men. I would not say no to pussy. I am not one of those gays that says EWWWW YUCK PUSSY..in fact i enjoy being with a woman. I wont got out of my way to find a woman though. If the situation every arises with a threesome 2 men and a woman i WOULD NOT SAY NO...I don't consider myself BI because i don't want a relationship with a woman...

  7. #407

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
    I am gay however i have had girlfriends in the past before I really wanted to be with men. I would not say no to pussy. I am not one of those gays that says EWWWW YUCK PUSSY..in fact i enjoy being with a woman. I wont got out of my way to find a woman though. If the situation every arises with a threesome 2 men and a woman i WOULD NOT SAY NO...I don't consider myself BI because i don't want a relationship with a woman...
    sexuality isn't determined by who you want a relationship with though. If that was the case, so many gay and bi guys would still be "straight". It's about your attraction to both sexes, which you have, so therefore that is bisexual.

  8. #408
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by sultrysam View Post
    sexuality isn't determined by who you want a relationship with though. If that was the case, so many gay and bi guys would still be "straight". It's about your attraction to both sexes, which you have, so therefore that is bisexual.
    With all the academic studies of Human Sexuality, it's been determined that MOST Humans are Bisexual/Ambisexual/Polysexual.

    And, though we Generally have those Base Urges, it really boils down to what we Choose/Prefer to ACT Upon!

    I've had more than my "fair" share of "Play Time" with both sexes, some at the same time, and before I turned 30, most of those experiences were with Girls! My overall Fascination was simply with SEX!

    However, I finally admitted that Guys were my Central "Turn On", and I haven't been "with" a female since!

    Though my History is "Bi", I'm definitely, at my Core, a Gay Guy!

    My point is ... in spite of what we might DO ... and Experience ... Do NOT let Yourself be Tied Down with Labels!

    Which is all the more reasons to ... No Matter What ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    Last edited by Kyanimal; October 23rd, 2013 at 06:40 PM.
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  9. #409

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    With all the academic studies of Human Sexuality, it's been determined that MOST Humans are Bisexual/Ambisexual/Polysexual.

    And, though we Generally have those Base Urges, it really boils down to what we Choose/Prefer to ACT Upon!

    I've had more than my "fair" share of "Play Time" with both sexes, some at the same time, and before I turned 30, most of those experiences were with Girls! My overall Fascination was simply with SEX!

    However, I finally admitted that Guys were my Central "Turn On", and I haven't been "with" a female since!

    Though my History is "Bi", I'm definitely, at my Core, a Gay Guy!

    My point is ... in spite of what we might DO ... and Experience ... Do NOT let Yourself be Tied Down with Labels!

    Which is all the more reasons to ... No Matter What ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz

    I totally agree. I hate labels. I don't consider myself bisexual because my core interest is being with man. I am just not repulsed by the idea of having sex with a woman...but it would be for purely sex not to have a relationship with.

  10. #410

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by sultrysam View Post
    sexuality isn't determined by who you want a relationship with though. If that was the case, so many gay and bi guys would still be "straight". It's about your attraction to both sexes, which you have, so therefore that is bisexual.
    sorry i don't agree with you. I am not bisexual. My core interest is being with a man and having sex with men. I am just not repulsed by the thought of having sex with a woman ( like most gay men) but it would be for purely sex and only sex. I don't go out of my way to having sex with women. I would not say no if its put in front of me

  11. #411

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
    sorry i don't agree with you. I am not bisexual. My core interest is being with a man and having sex with men. I am just not repulsed by the thought of having sex with a woman ( like most gay men) but it would be for purely sex and only sex. I don't go out of my way to having sex with women. I would not say no if its put in front of me
    I'm not repulsed by the idea of sex with a woman either. I just don't WANT to have sex with one. That's the difference. People are so frightened of the bisexual label, but theres' nothing wrong with it! It's legitimate. There's varying degrees of bisexuality, not just ONE type. Many ppl find themselves far more attracted to one sex than the other, but they still have sexual interest in both (bi), and they are bisexual. Some people find ONLY one sex attractive (like me), and they are different from the one I described above. A world without "labels" would be very foolish indeed. There's nothing wrong with them.

  12. #412
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by sultrysam View Post
    A world without "labels" would be very foolish indeed. There's nothing wrong with them.
    I'm sorry, Buddy! Butt, I can not completely agree that there is nothing wrong with "labels".

    Granted, they afford us a way to explain, and understand, certain aspects of our existence. And, in that sense, are actually quite necessary in helping us all to comprehend, and communicate, our experiences on this planet.

    My problem with "labels", as opposed to "categories", is that "labels" tend to enforce expectations/social pressure in how We, and Others, SHOULD act! In that sense, they can be very confining in their attempt to "shoehorn"/limit what is "permitted"/"accepted" in how We express, and "carry" Ourselves.

    "Categories", however, are simply observational, not judgmental, and grant the freedom for everyone to behave in the Natural ways they are.

    "Category" ... "That Guy is Gay." ... therefore ... He PREFERS Sex with other Guys ... and ... who cares what else he might do?

    "Label" ... "That Guy is Gay." ... therefore ... He CAN NOT possibly have ANY Interest in Sex with Females! ... and if he does ... He's NOT "Really" Gay!

    It might simply boil down to Semantics. However, I hope that offers a little glimpse into my own "Problem" with "Labels".

    In any case ... and No Matter What ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  13. #413
    Slut JackinSea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
    sorry i don't agree with you. I am not bisexual. My core interest is being with a man and having sex with men. I am just not repulsed by the thought of having sex with a woman ( like most gay men) but it would be for purely sex and only sex. I don't go out of my way to having sex with women. I would not say no if its put in front of me
    That's bisexual to me - just higher up the Kinsey scale. If you can say that you have absolutely NO interest in women, or that there's no (realistic) possibility you'll have sex with any, THEN you're "gay" as far as I'm concerned.

  14. #414

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackinSea View Post
    That's bisexual to me - just higher up the Kinsey scale. If you can say that you have absolutely NO interest in women, or that there's no (realistic) possibility you'll have sex with any, THEN you're "gay" as far as I'm concerned.
    Absolutely. I feel the same you do regarding this.

  15. #415

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackinSea View Post
    That's bisexual to me - just higher up the Kinsey scale. If you can say that you have absolutely NO interest in women, or that there's no (realistic) possibility you'll have sex with any, THEN you're "gay" as far as I'm concerned.

    Again, I am not Bisexual, if someone likes those labels then so be it. I don't want a relationship with a woman. I don't care for it. A bisexual man will have relationship and sex with a woman or a man equally with no problems. When it comes to sex and relationships i find myself enjoying being with men. I am saying that if there is a threesome or a woman comes on to me i wont say NO but i will not have a relationship with a woman..that to me is being GAY.

    Yes, there are gay men who find sex with a woman appalling I am just not that guy.
    Last edited by spanishguy; November 20th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.

  16. #416
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    I've KNOWN that I was Gay since I was a kid! However, I've also been Fascinated by SEX, Period! And, through my late teens, and 20s, I had more than my "fair share" of FUN with the Ladies! (With a few Guys thrown in, here and there.)

    However, at around 30, I finally admitted my True Orientation, and have only been with Guys ever since.

    Will I ever have Sex with a Woman again? I Honestly don't know.

    On the other hand (all puns intended), "My" Kev has NEVER had Sex with a Female.

    Does that make him "Gayer" than Me?

    Maybe so.

    However, I'm not about to turn in my GAY Card!

    And, I shall always Cherish my Girls, and the Experiences that they granted me!

    Given my history of what/who I've DONE, if Anyone would think that I'm not Truly Gay, I'm going to have to disagree with them!

    SO ... I'm going with spanishguy on this one.

    LIFE is Far Too Short to get shoehorned into Labels!

    All the more reasons to ... No Matter What ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  17. #417

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
    Again, I am not Bisexual, if someone likes those labels then so be it. I don't want a relationship with a woman. I don't care for it. A bisexual man will have relationship and sex with a woman or a man equally with no problems. When it comes to sex and relationships i find myself enjoying being with men. I am saying that if there is a threesome or a woman comes on to me i wont say NO but i will not have a relationship with a woman..that to me is being GAY.

    Yes, there are gay men who find sex with a woman appalling I am just not that guy.
    What does relationships have to do with SEXUAL Orientation? Nothing. It's about sexuality, what makes your dick hard, what tickles your fancy, not who's your boyfriend or girlfriend or who you're willing to call that. And no, Bisexuality is not AT ALL about liking both equally. There are many degrees of bisexuality.

  18. #418

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by sultrysam View Post
    What does relationships have to do with SEXUAL Orientation? Nothing. It's about sexuality, what makes your dick hard, what tickles your fancy, not who's your boyfriend or girlfriend or who you're willing to call that. And no, Bisexuality is not AT ALL about liking both equally. There are many degrees of bisexuality.

    is your opinion and i respect it BUT YOU ARE WRONG

  19. #419

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    I've KNOWN that I was Gay since I was a kid! However, I've also been Fascinated by SEX, Period! And, through my late teens, and 20s, I had more than my "fair share" of FUN with the Ladies! (With a few Guys thrown in, here and there.)

    However, at around 30, I finally admitted my True Orientation, and have only been with Guys ever since.

    Will I ever have Sex with a Woman again? I Honestly don't know.

    On the other hand (all puns intended), "My" Kev has NEVER had Sex with a Female.

    Does that make him "Gayer" than Me?

    Maybe so.

    However, I'm not about to turn in my GAY Card!

    And, I shall always Cherish my Girls, and the Experiences that they granted me!

    Given my history of what/who I've DONE, if Anyone would think that I'm not Truly Gay, I'm going to have to disagree with them!

    SO ... I'm going with spanishguy on this one.

    LIFE is Far Too Short to get shoehorned into Labels!

    All the more reasons to ... No Matter What ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz

    THANKS finally someone with some sense

  20. #420
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    347

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    I can only speak for myself. My first and only time fucking a woman was pure machanical, no desire no lust or attractiveness. Yes my dick was going in and out, but that's all i could not ejaculate and my dick was half flacid.

  21. #421
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    347

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    But some gay men may have lust or passions for women. We all experiment for different reasons. But we can't forget about the gay men who can't have sex with women at all. They can't get it up, can't experiment no desire or motivation for them at all. So their label is gay. All the suicides is evidence of this.

  22. #422
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    347

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Despite having no remote desires, or inclanations for women, i like straight and bi porn and pussy eating. I know this is crazy to some people.

  23. #423

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    Despite having no remote desires, or inclanations for women, i like straight and bi porn and pussy eating. I know this is crazy to some people.
    hahahahaaha me too( straight porn i mean). My dick does not get flaccid with a woman. I can have sex with a woman. I don't mind it but like you to me is like masturbating but using a pussy...I am not grossed out by a pussy like some gay men...like i said if a woman comes on to me Hey i go for it...but to me is just for the release..I guess i should have said that from the getco since it seems some people are bothered by that fact they seem to be FOCUSED on labels...

  24. #424
    HA! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
    *** I guess i should have said that from the getgo since it seems some people are bothered by that fact they seem to be FOCUSED on labels...
    Indeed! And, well put!

    Actually, I feel quite Sorry for them! Those that Constrain themselves with Labels are missing out on SO Much!

    LIFE is simply Too Short not to take the opportunities to Explore ALL of Your options!

    All the more reasons to ... No Matter What ...

    Keep Smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  25. #425

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    Indeed! And, well put!

    Actually, I feel quite Sorry for them! Those that Constrain themselves with Labels are missing out on SO Much!

    LIFE is simply Too Short not to take the opportunities to Explore ALL of Your options!

    All the more reasons to ... No Matter What ...

    Keep Smilin'!!
    Chaz
    Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Holidays

  26. #426
    Slut JackinSea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    Despite having no remote desires, or inclanations for women, i like straight and bi porn and pussy eating. I know this is crazy to some people.
    Ummm ... no ... it seems kind of common actually.

  27. #427
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    347

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    I think the gays who were married to women, are literaly gay because they just couldn't live a lie, and the lie was affecting their health. Pussy could not save the marriage, pussy can't keep you in the marriage or relationship.

  28. #428
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    347

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    I guess the question is who can, and who can't. Some people can't explore. God knows i've tried to get a straight guy to explore with me! Just didn'nt happen. I know if some one told me i can, when i know i can't i would be a little pissed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.