JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2678 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 428
  1. #301
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by colo92 View Post
    I bet you're pretty damn good at it too!
    Well, I don't know how good I am at eating ass (my husband would be the one to verify that), but I certainly am enthusiastic! ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by colo92 View Post
    What a nice ass! Men's asses are so fucking beautiful!!!!!
    Totally agree with you there. The male ass is a thing of such incredible beauty. As much as I love cock, the ass is arguably my favorite part of the male body. By contrast, the female ass does absolutely NOTHING for me and more often than not even significantly turns me off. Go figure. I guess that's because I'm I'm very, very, very GAY!

  2. #302
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Kyanimal-- However, whether it's champagne, or 'merely' beer, glasses that you're wearing, I assure you it's the best way to 'see' Me these days!
    So not true! And I'm not all liquored up right now as I write this. Before I joined JUB I spent pretty much all my time reading in the forums what you and Hot4Latinos have had to say. Much of it because I'm so very interested in the concept of sexual orientation but more personally because I find both you and H4L intriguing. Now I will admit however, and this is no knock on H4L in any way, but I'm primarily attracted to older men--and frankly Chaz you're fucking gorgeous. I've enjoyed a number orgasms to your images and words (as well as to a few others here on JUB, H4L for example). I see you just fine thank you.

  3. #303
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Thank You!, colo92! Your words are very much appreciated!

    And, I've got to agree with you about H4L!

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  4. #304
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    Thank You!, colo92! Your words are very much appreciated!

    And, I've got to agree with you about H4L!

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    Awwwww thanx guys

  5. #305
    JUBba the Hutt Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    FRANCE
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,008

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Totally agree with you there. The male ass is a thing of such incredible beauty. As much as I love cock, the ass is arguably my favorite part of the male body. By contrast, the female ass does absolutely NOTHING for me and more often than not even significantly turns me off. Go figure. I guess that's because I'm I'm very, very, very GAY! [/QUOTE]

    Would it be because the men have firm and plump buttocks whereas the women have often soft buttocks ?
    Excuse my bad English but I am French and thus I speak usually only about French http://pics-aeronef.discutfree.com/u...s/smiley_f.gif

  6. #306
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Would it be because the men have firm and plump buttocks whereas the women have often soft buttocks ?[/QUOTE]

    I think that could go either way, depending on the person. Some women can have firm asses and some men can have soft, flabby asses.

  7. #307
    JUBba the Hutt Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    FRANCE
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,008

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Would it be because the men have firm and plump buttocks whereas the women have often soft buttocks ?
    I think that could go either way, depending on the person. Some women can have firm asses and some men can have soft, flabby asses.[/QUOTE]

    Naturally ! But they are exceptions. The majority of time, the men are more muscular than the women.
    Excuse my bad English but I am French and thus I speak usually only about French http://pics-aeronef.discutfree.com/u...s/smiley_f.gif

  8. #308
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    Would it be because the men have firm and plump buttocks whereas the women have often soft buttocks ?
    I think it's more of a visual thing for me. The variations in shape are likely a big factor. Male asses have a certain symmetry that I just find very, very sexually appealing. The female ass doesn't have that and therefore doesn't appeal to me.

    So although this turns me on immensely



    this does not.



    I've only played with male asses, so I don't have any experience regarding softness vs. firmness.

  9. #309
    JUBba the Hutt Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    FRANCE
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,008

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Okay, dear gaydude65. It's a very interesting answer. Thanks a lot.
    Excuse my bad English but I am French and thus I speak usually only about French http://pics-aeronef.discutfree.com/u...s/smiley_f.gif

  10. #310
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    @frenchi: but frenchi, You're bisexual so you have to know how women's asses feel too.

  11. #311
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy



  12. #312
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post

    While I consider myself bi. The guy's ass does nothing for me here, but the girl's ass made my lady parts happy. Its probably his stance. Trying too hard.

  13. #313
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    the girl's ass made my lady parts happy.
    i love you missanne

  14. #314
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    i love you missanne
    HA, and I love you.

  15. #315
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Sophia Santi has an AMAZING bum...amazing.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sophia.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	823866

  16. #316
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Sophia Santi has an AMAZING bum...amazing.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sophia.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	823866
    DAMN...She's HOT!




  17. #317
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    DAMN...She's HOT!



    I know ! My head could stay between those thighs for hours.

  18. #318
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy



    Voodoo has a nice ass

  19. #319
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Whatta ya know: Voodoo vs. Sophia Santi
    Sophia Santi - XVIDEOS.COM

  20. #320
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    i love you missanne
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    HA, and I love you.
    Now you two just need to fuck.

  21. #321
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    While I consider myself bi. The guy's ass does nothing for me here, but the girl's ass made my lady parts happy. Its probably his stance. Trying too hard.
    Hmmm. Interesting because I find her stance to be more of a "hey, look at my ass" pose than his. Different perspectives, I suppose.

  22. #322
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy





    Diego Sans is my favorite of anybody

  23. #323
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Diego definitely has a nice Butt!
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  24. #324
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    Diego Sans is my favorite of anybody
    I can certainly understand why. His ass is killer!

  25. #325
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    yep.....love those hot brazilian boys

  26. #326
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Ill leave male asses to you boys. I dont know why, but bubble butts on men is kind of a turn off for me.

  27. #327
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Ill leave male asses to you boys. I dont know why, but bubble butts on men is kind of a turn off for me.
    But ladies' asses make your "lady parts happy," eh?

  28. #328
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    But ladies' asses make your "lady parts happy," eh?
    Let me put it this way. Im not really an "ass woman". Sometimes I enjoy looking at a woman's ass, sometimes I don't. Im dont really dig curves on men. I have enjoyed Jake Gyllenhaal and Channing Tatum's asses, probably because they dont have very curvy bums. Plus when I seperate it from the rest of the male body, its kind of like staring at a wall. I think that when I do enjoy male asses its just because its apart of the whole naked package.

  29. #329
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Let me put it this way. Im not really an "ass woman". Sometimes I enjoy looking at a woman's ass, sometimes I don't. Im dont really dig curves on men. I have enjoyed Jake Gyllenhaal and Channing Tatum's asses, probably because they dont have very curvy bums. Plus when I seperate it from the rest of the male body, its kind of like staring at a wall. I think that when I do enjoy male asses its just because its apart of the whole naked package.
    But you can get hot over a woman's ass by itself, separated from the rest of the package like in the pic above, right? In other words, isolated female parts can turn you on, but not so much on a man?

  30. #330
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    But you can get hot over a woman's ass by itself, separated from the rest of the package like in the pic above, right? In other words, isolated female parts can turn you on, but not so much on a man?
    Sometimes. I dont really like large asses on women either. And I do get 'hot' over an isolated cock. I think that when people get excited about isolated body parts, you are thinking about what you would do with it. Most likely the only thing that I would be doing with a man's ass is squeezing it. But for others that enjoy rimming, fingering, anal sex, they see more possibilities.

  31. #331
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    well and its a gender thing too i think. men tend to isolate parts because we're more visual

    oh and just to keep u all up to date. Met a guy on adultfriendfinder. have been chatting with him and his g/f. she just showed me pics of them both. Speaking of male vs. female perspective: The pics he took of her are her tits and ass (her ass is P{ERFECT, btw). The pic she took of him is his face mostly, but he's shirtless sitting by the pool so you see his chesy and a bit of his arms as well. He looks just like Vin Diesel.

  32. #332
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    well and its a gender thing too i think. men tend to isolate parts because we're more visual

    oh and just to keep u all up to date. Met a guy on adultfriendfinder. have been chatting with him and his g/f. she just showed me pics of them both. Speaking of male vs. female perspective: The pics he took of her are her tits and ass (her ass is P{ERFECT, btw). The pic she took of him is his face mostly, but he's shirtless sitting by the pool so you see his chesy and a bit of his arms as well. He looks just like Vin Diesel.
    You are probably right about the gender differences.

    As for the couple, are you going to hookup for a threesome with them ?

  33. #333
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    thats the plan....he's working a lot right now but hopefully soon....she's tried to get me to hook up without him. dunno how i feel about that

  34. #334
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    thats the plan....he's working a lot right now but hopefully soon....she's tried to get me to hook up without him. dunno how i feel about that
    Yeah, he may not be cool with that. Either way, be careful and hhave fun.

  35. #335
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Sometimes. I dont really like large asses on women either. And I do get 'hot' over an isolated cock. I think that when people get excited about isolated body parts, you are thinking about what you would do with it. Most likely the only thing that I would be doing with a man's ass is squeezing it. But for others that enjoy rimming, fingering, anal sex, they see more possibilities.
    Yes, I understand what you mean. Thanks for responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    well and its a gender thing too i think. men tend to isolate parts because we're more visual
    To a certain extent, I think you're correct. But the other aspect is that women's bodies are constantly sexualized and presented as "pieces" to us in the media. Men's bodies are not sexualized in the same fashion. Plus, males are encouraged practically from birth to want to pursue females for sexual purposes. Females are not encouraged to pursue males in the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    oh and just to keep u all up to date. Met a guy on adultfriendfinder. have been chatting with him and his g/f. she just showed me pics of them both. Speaking of male vs. female perspective: The pics he took of her are her tits and ass (her ass is P{ERFECT, btw). The pic she took of him is his face mostly, but he's shirtless sitting by the pool so you see his chesy and a bit of his arms as well. He looks just like Vin Diesel.
    I find it interesting that even in just the short time since you started this thread, your sexual attraction to women has significantly grown. You've gone from just being interested in pussy to now wanting ass and tits, and you're emphasizing your desire for females and female body parts by using ALL CAPS, but you aren't doing the same whenever you talk about guys. It's pretty clear to me that you get WAY hotter over females now than males.

    I can't help but wonder how your friends who know you as this "militant gay guy" will react when the inevitable comes to light one day.

  36. #336
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    thats the plan....he's working a lot right now but hopefully soon....she's tried to get me to hook up without him. dunno how i feel about that
    I think deep down you probably really want to be exclusively with a woman right now to see where it will go. And I have a feeling you're gonna be way more comfortable with it than you realize.

  37. #337
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    @gaydude65 I dunno. It's still an evolving process. We'll see. For example this couple: If these pics are real, these 2 are like porn star hot. I'm just a skinny twink boy, A bit intimidating...lol

  38. #338
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    @gaydude65 I dunno. It's still an evolving process. We'll see. For example this couple: If these pics are real, these 2 are like porn star hot. I'm just a skinny twink boy, A bit intimidating...lol
    I thought you were a 44-year-old man?

  39. #339
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    lol...i am....i just meant i'm really skinny. I have a hyperthyroid which means I never gain weight.

  40. #340
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    lol...i am....i just meant i'm really skinny. I have a hyperthyroid which means I never gain weight.
    I dont think that your size should be a problem. As long as you know what to do with your "equipment" you should be fine.

    Side Note: Your real friends will respect you no matter what.

  41. #341
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nashville
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Tain't a problem being bi.

    Had one gay guy acquaintance (not sex partner) criticize me for "being on the fence" about my sexuality. Just choose or come out, and "get off the fence" type of stuff from him.

    I told him "If I'm sitting on the fence then I like the fence post oh, so goooood and my gate swings both ways!" Needless to say that ended his prattle about that subject.
    Last edited by cyberdolphnow; May 27th, 2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: clarify

  42. #342
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    @ Hot4Latinos...I'm not surprised you enjoyed your first experience Eating pussy.....Although I think you should have gotten your First experience a different way VS that Dick you met up with...One thing you'll notice is Big Girls tend to give up their Pussy quicker than an average-size or Skinny Chick...Big Girls won't admit it but they have serious low-self esteem issues...2 of my Thick Female friends contsntly think about Dick & Food...

    Whenever I Eat out a Chick the one thing that always turns me is the moaning and body movement...That's when you know you're doing it right and PRACTICE makes perfect.....Of course I'm a Life-Long Ass man when it comes to both Men & Women, so I Love how a Chick would never expect me to go from Sucking on her Pussy Lips and Eating her out to working my Tongue down to her ButtHole and Crack......I've never been with a Man or Woman that didnt want Tongue in their Crack & Hole....It's always a welcome surprise...Drives them WILD....

    Everybody is not into Ass-Play and for the most part Chicks don't think you're gonna ask them to Eat your Ass nor do they think you're gonna Eat there's...When I was in my 20's I was afraid to ask a Chick to Eat my Ass so I let it go and got-off Licking hers...Now that I'm in my 30's I KNOW what satisfies me in the bedroom, but if I can't find a Chick that's into Eating Ass then I'll deff stick with a Dude that will Suck on my ButtHole every time we Fuck-around...

    You mentioned early on in this thread about how hard it is to find a Chick to be be with...For me it's easier to find a Chick to date because there's soooooo many Single women out there...It's just a lot harder to find a Black woman that wants a Bisexual Boyfriend....Women want Men that will not CHEAT and they'll never believe a Bi-guy can be faithful...

    I've never dated a Woman & a Man at the same time nor have I had sex with a Man and a Woman in the same week...Bi-Guys get a bad rap for being chronic cheaters and Pigs but a lot of us have a NORMAL dating Process like any Hetero or Gay person....

    If the only thing I got going for me is a Sexual Relationship with another Bi or Gay Guy then I will enjoy it until it ends...Make no mistake about it I like stability Relationship wise & Career wise...If the Right woman comes along I will be committed 100%...I learned a long time ago that Women know what they want out of a relationship where as the average Bi or Gay Man will hold out on being in a committed relationship because they're looking for a particular type of Guy...Then when that Bi or Gay guy turns 50 he'll settle for ANYBODY because he realizes that Dream-Guy ain't coming....Every guy doesnt have a 13-inch Dick...You might have to settle for 6-inches...

    Women don't operate like that...They'll over look the beer-belly and balding hair and even a Guys looks if the guy has other pluses...If a Guy is Nice, has a stable career, Loves his Mother then he's pretty much in the house...

  43. #343
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    MissAnne

    Just want to let you know how much your thoughts, and observations, are Greatly Appreciated!

    Your participation has definitely expanded the scope of this discussion. When it's "Just Us Boys", threads can tend to be a 'bit' shallow/narrow, and even devolve into simple 'sword fights'.

    I'm absolutely Thrilled to see You aboard! Looking forward to hearing much more from You!

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  44. #344
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    lol...i am....i just meant i'm really skinny. I have a hyperthyroid which means I never gain weight.
    Well, it just sounds odd to refer to yourself as a "twink boy." Skinny fellow seems more appropriate given your age.

  45. #345
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Side Note: Your real friends will respect you no matter what.
    True, but real friendship doesn't mean you have to blindly embrace someone who's been deceiving you. Real friendship is based on honesty and genuineness, not bullshit and facades. Fact is he's a bisexual man who decided early to call himself gay since pussy was hard for him to obtain. Plus, he's gone out of his way to create this fake "super gay" identity with his friends that isn't a reflection of who he really is. If I were his friend, I probably wouldn't dump him, but I would be very annoyed that he's deceived me and have a difficult time trusting him. How would I know when he's being real and when he's being fake?

    It's the equivalent of the "super straight" guy who works for Focus on the Family yet is secretly sucking dick on the side, just in reverse. Hard to respect someone like that.

  46. #346
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    gaydude

    I wouldn't go as far as accusing H4L to have been 'faking it' all those years.

    LIFE is not a Yes/No proposition. There is NOTHING set in stone! Hopefully, we all evolve as we continue to explore and discover. And, Real Friends will go along with you on that journey, no matter where it might lead.

    All the more reason to ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  47. #347

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    True, but real friendship doesn't mean you have to blindly embrace someone who's been deceiving you. Real friendship is based on honesty and genuineness, not bullshit and facades. Fact is he's a bisexual man who decided early to call himself gay since pussy was hard for him to obtain. Plus, he's gone out of his way to create this fake "super gay" identity with his friends that isn't a reflection of who he really is. If I were his friend, I probably wouldn't dump him, but I would be very annoyed that he's deceived me and have a difficult time trusting him. How would I know when he's being real and when he's being fake?

    It's the equivalent of the "super straight" guy who works for Focus on the Family yet is secretly sucking dick on the side, just in reverse. Hard to respect someone like that.
    Totally true!

  48. #348
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    gaydude

    I wouldn't go as far as accusing H4L to have been 'faking it' all those years.

    LIFE is not a Yes/No proposition. There is NOTHING set in stone! Hopefully, we all evolve as we continue to explore and discover. And, Real Friends will go along with you on that journey, no matter where it might lead.

    All the more reason to ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    I'm sorry, but I disagree with you, Chaz. "Evolve, explore, discover..." Oh please. You sound like a flower child who's spent just a little too much time on the yellow brick road. "Real friends" would be pissed off that you've not been genuine with them. "Real friends" don't just look at you with plastic smiles and go, "Yay! You're awesome no matter what you do!" "Real friends" will sometimes kick you in the butt and say, "What's the fuck is going on with you???"

    And if nothing is set in stone and life is not a "yes/no" proposition, then what does say about things like marriage and commitment? Do you tell your partner "OK, I'm committed to you, but remember this isn't 'set in stone' and I might 'evolve' in a different direction than you"?

  49. #349
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    True, but real friendship doesn't mean you have to blindly embrace someone who's been deceiving you. Real friendship is based on honesty and genuineness, not bullshit and facades. Fact is he's a bisexual man who decided early to call himself gay since pussy was hard for him to obtain. Plus, he's gone out of his way to create this fake "super gay" identity with his friends that isn't a reflection of who he really is. If I were his friend, I probably wouldn't dump him, but I would be very annoyed that he's deceived me and have a difficult time trusting him. How would I know when he's being real and when he's being fake?

    It's the equivalent of the "super straight" guy who works for Focus on the Family yet is secretly sucking dick on the side, just in reverse. Hard to respect someone like that.
    I would never get angry over a friend's change in sexuality. That's like getting angry if a friend comes out as gay. If his "friends" get angry over his business its a personal issue. Unless they are romantically involved with H4L it shouldn't matter. Some people feel like they would be loosing a member of their community or jealous of the fact that he can still be "mainstreamed" and they can't. Or they simply may not like bi-sexuals. He doesnt have a body buried in his basement, he just wants to play with girls.

  50. #350
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    MissAnne

    Just want to let you know how much your thoughts, and observations, are Greatly Appreciated!

    Your participation has definitely expanded the scope of this discussion. When it's "Just Us Boys", threads can tend to be a 'bit' shallow/narrow, and even devolve into simple 'sword fights'.

    I'm absolutely Thrilled to see You aboard! Looking forward to hearing much more from You!

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    Thank you for saying that. I see your messages all over the forum and they always bring a smile to my face.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.