JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 428
  1. #51
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    wow people really are scared od the "bi" word, wonder why...
    bi isn't a guy who has sex with men and woman? ... then all sexual theory is stupid and huma SEXuality is a lie... god
    This coming from someone who up until now has been insisting that Hot4Latinos must be straight now because he played with pussy? You appear to be one of those people scared of the "bi" word yourself.

  2. #52
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    Yea dude65, what you said is true but those are my experiences. Yes the clubs, and bars are "confidence" killers. If you don't have a six pack they scream NEXT! I used to think the clubs were the gay community. still do at times.
    Just think about what it used to be like in pre-Internet days, when the bars were just about your only option of meeting other gay people. That's the environment in which I started coming out. Not fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    yes. i'd rather live alone than be with some one i don't love too. like i said in a previous post, some gay men seem to do things that you, or i could never do. look at gay men who marry because they want a family. its not about the woman. its about him. we could never do that. but he can. for what ever reason.
    What gets me is that it's not uncommon for a gay guy to have a family with a man as his spouse. Granted, he may not go about it in the "traditional" way, but I know of several gay couples who have adopted children. There are ways to do it and still be true to yourself. And I still can't understand why now, in this modern day and age when so many people are out in open about who they are, so many gay guys still marry women even though they already know they're gay (Gareth Thomas, for example) and then end up with all the drama of the breakups and broken hearts when they decide to come out down the road. I could never have done that to a woman. I can't "fake" something like that. It goes against everything I stand for and hold sacred.

  3. #53
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,540

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    I've always KNOWN I was Gay since I realized it was more Fun, for me, to 'Play' with my 'boy' friends, than it was with my 'girl' friends. I think I was maybe 5, or 6, when I began getting Naked with anyone who also wanted to show me 'theirs'.

    My teens, and twenties, coincided with the 60's and 70's. "Free Love", "Flower Power", and all of that Fun stuff. And, though it was a time of "Freedom", it was also more socially restrictive, than things are now, when it came to Gay 'stuff'.

    SO ... up until I was 30, or so, there were a LOT of women in my life (with a few guys, here and there). And, though I came close to actually marrying about 6 of "my girls", I always (thankfully) KNEW better than to go through with it, for Them AND Me.

    Yes, I have had more than my 'fair' share of FUN! And, my major point is, FUCK the Damned Labels! Why try to cram yourself, or anyone else, into a neatly defined Box? LIFE is NOT "Black and White"! It's really all about massive shades of Grey!

    Yes! I'm a 'core' Gay Guy, butt I've also been a SEXUAL Being in the Full Range of that term.

    Do NOT limit all of the possibilities that is You! We're not 'Here' for a very long time! Why pass up ALL of the experiences that are available to us? Follow your Heart at any given time, and (literally) 'Screw' all the preconceptions/expectations/'limits', and LIVE Your LIFE to it Fullest!

    And, Yeah! ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  4. #54
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Thanx Chaz. I appreciate your perspective

  5. #55
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanimal View Post
    I've always KNOWN I was Gay since I realized it was more Fun, for me, to 'Play' with my 'boy' friends, than it was with my 'girl' friends. I think I was maybe 5, or 6, when I began getting Naked with anyone who also wanted to show me 'theirs'.

    My teens, and twenties, coincided with the 60's and 70's. "Free Love", "Flower Power", and all of that Fun stuff. And, though it was a time of "Freedom", it was also more socially restrictive, than things are now, when it came to Gay 'stuff'.

    SO ... up until I was 30, or so, there were a LOT of women in my life (with a few guys, here and there). And, though I came close to actually marrying about 6 of "my girls", I always (thankfully) KNEW better than to go through with it, for Them AND Me.

    Yes, I have had more than my 'fair' share of FUN! And, my major point is, FUCK the Damned Labels! Why try to cram yourself, or anyone else, into a neatly defined Box? LIFE is NOT "Black and White"! It's really all about massive shades of Grey!

    Yes! I'm a 'core' Gay Guy, butt I've also been a SEXUAL Being in the Full Range of that term.

    Do NOT limit all of the possibilities that is You! We're not 'Here' for a very long time! Why pass up ALL of the experiences that are available to us? Follow your Heart at any given time, and (literally) 'Screw' all the preconceptions/expectations/'limits', and LIVE Your LIFE to it Fullest!

    And, Yeah! ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    All admirable sentiments and in a perfect world it would be that easy, although in ones own personal life of course one can apply this way of living to a certain degree depending on those we surround ourselves with.

    I happen to be an advocate for labels (I'm a librarian by trade and degree, so go figure). They're only a problem or obstacle when they're misused or misapplied. Even in these very interesting forums many individuals label themselves, including you. They do so even when the content of their comments may belie their chosen label. I believe labels will no longer be necessary, thankfully, when sexual minorities no longer have to worry about being denied a marriage license, getting fired from a job because of who they are, being denied the opportunity to rent an apartment, getting thrown out of jury selection because in many U.S. states it is still legal to do so, bigoted family members interferring in the legal and financial affairs of a living same-sex spouse/partner (in spite of the fact that legal documents were established to protect against this very thing, and the numerous other legal incidents of marriage that many heterosexual American citizens take for granted), when glbt youth no longer kill themselves as result of being bullied for who they are, and on and on. These may seem like mundane or trivial things to some people, however they are part of life for millions of glbt Americans. The fact is that it's the use of labels that has played an important part in making it possible for many of us to even do what we're doing here in these fascinating forums and on this enjoyable Web site. So I sincerely hope that one day we will be able to apply what you advocate in every facet of our lives.

    The use of labels does not mean we cannot live our lives to their fullest, we just need to do so in the context of the world/country/state/city and everyday existences that we live in and even in the ordinary things we do.

  6. #56
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Kyanimal --
    FUCK the Damned Labels! Why try to cram yourself, or anyone else, into a neatly defined Box? LIFE is NOT "Black and White"! It's really all about massive shades of Grey!
    The label bisexual is a beautiful shade of grey!

  7. #57
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    @chaz: there are shades of grey. But if there is no sexual desire or attraction to women, what shade, or lable are those gay men. Growing up was the opposite for me. What is free love? H had girls as friends but never any arousel. It was a girl who used to show me her pussy all the time when i was little. She would get confused because i laughed every time she did it. Like i said every gay man is not the same. Some can play around and fuck girls consistantly, some gay men can not. Look at it this way, you have the openly gays like RICKY MARTIN and ELTON JOHN. you have the openly gays like CARSON KRESSLY and MARIO CANTONE. All openly gay, but two of the four men can, and or have been with women. The latter two can not be with women. they can't fake it or play around with women. they have no choice "but" to be themselves. So are there different shades of openly gay.

  8. #58

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    am i saying something that ain't truth?
    You sure are. If he's had sex with both a guy and a girl and he's enjoyed both, he's bi, not straight. You can wish he was straight all you want but that doesn't make it true.

  9. #59

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Yes you should go out and a a beautiful woman to marry and take you to the right pad,
    and no i'm not afriad of the bisexual word, i can use it without my voice 'shaking'.
    fuck the labels??? really? so we should stop calling people thiefs, rappers, pedophiles, etc...
    he shou˝ld say he was NEVER gay inf the first place, period.

  10. #60
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    ass eater: While it's true that there are all kinds of shades of being gay, so to speak (I think I prefer the word "aspects"), Ricky Martin and Elton John were closeted while they were in relationships with women and struggling to come to terms with their sexuality. Of course, so was my example, Gareth Thomas, for that matter. Keep in mind that Elton grew up in a time when being openly gay simply was a career killer, and Ricky Martin comes from a heavily homophobic Latin culture. Celebrities tend to live very different lifestyles than most of us regular folks anyway, so I often don't think they make good examples of people to look up to. Admire them for their craft (if they have one), but don't think of them as role models.

    Also keep in mind that several openly gay celebrities are really bisexual but don't like to admit it or shun the use of the word (examples: George Michael, Rupert Everett, Cynthia Nixon, Tom Ford, etc.).

  11. #61
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    he shou˝ld say he was NEVER gay inf the first place, period.
    Seems to me that he's been struggling to come to terms with who he really is. Some people think they are gay but later on in life realize they're bisexual. Doesn't necessarily make them liars; it may just mean they come to the realization later than the rest of us.

    I realized I was gay at age 12. There was never even the remotest question in my own mind about whether I was gay, straight, or bisexual because my sexual attraction for other boys was INTENSE, yet I had virtually no attraction whatsoever to girls, even the most beautiful ones. Now, 35 years later, time has only fortified that fact...although my attraction to various types of men has significantly broadened and grown deeper emotionally, and I can appreciate certain aspects of female sexuality. (For example, I'm not the kind of gay man who is automatically turned off by pussies. I find most to be simply of no interest to me, some rather cringe-worthy, and some even aesthetically and erotically beautiful...but I have desire to go there in my personal life.)

  12. #62

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    Seems to me that he's been struggling to come to terms with who he really is. Some people think they are gay but later on in life realize they're bisexual. Doesn't necessarily make them liars; it may just mean they come to the realization later than the rest of us.

    (For example, I'm not the kind of gay man who is automatically turned off by pussies. I find most to be simply of no interest to me, some rather cringe-worthy, and some even aesthetically and erotically beautiful...but I have desire to go there in my personal life.)
    From a psychological point of view that is no healthy, sexuality is definied in our teens, when someone later in life the tend to have a chaotic one, based on lies and all that stuff. And yes they are liars, we all know what we are, one decide to look to another way some of us decide to face life the way it is. Sad but true, we was straight all the way but he prefered to live as a gay man, that (from my personal point of view) is selfish. The only thing i would like to hear is from he coming clean, finding a girl, putting away his "gay" past, moving on and being happy as a straight man.

    Also what you point out about "celebrities" is a sad fact that yuth considers them as role models cuz they had the guts to come out. Fact: tons of gay guys are bullied in highscool, work, in their on families and they pull through all that shit, they are real heroes cuz they refuse to live a lie =)

    Is also good to know that you have desire to go there [pussy]. You also should come clean, and find a girl. al my best to you both in your new found straightness

  13. #63
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    Is also good to know that you have desire to go there [pussy]. You also should come clean, and find a girl. al my best to you both in your new found straightness
    My bad. One accidentally omitted word can make all the difference in the world, can't it? I meant to say, "I have NO desire to go there in my personal life."

    Now that that's cleared up, geez, do you have a chip on your shoulder.

  14. #64
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    ^^ Your above statement has to be the most misinformed thing I've ever read on here. Psychology, from Havelock Ellis to Freud and onward and sexology from Kinsey in the 50's to Fritze Klein in the late 80's early 90's have held that human sexuality is fluid and shifting (as in the Kinsey scale or the Klein grid) not fixed and certainly not fixed in adolescence. Why don't you inform yourself first before you presume and misinform others.

  15. #65
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    And I'll say it again: LIcking pussy one time does not erase or negat 20 some years of living and identifying as a gay man.

  16. #66
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,540

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    colo

    I do agree with your point of view that Labels are, indeed, helpful, and necessary, in our efforts to organize, and understand, the World in which we Live.

    However, my problem arises when those Labels are used to narrowly define People, VERY Complicated Beings, and attempt to "Shoe Horn" them into Enforced Stereotypes.

    H4L has shared a Personal experience with us ... a Gay Guy trying out Muff Diving, and finding that He likes "IT" ... butt is 'jumped upon' by those insisting that he can no longer be considered "Gay"!

    WTF? Are we that restricted in our perspectives that we can't take an Honest Guy at his Word?

    EXPAND Your strict train of Thought, Guys! Rather than insisting on your own, engendered, tunnel vision, how about trying to Learn something that you may not already be familiar with?

    Would it not be better for us to ask H4L something along the lines of, "How did that look, taste, smell, feel, for You?" "Were you Boned through it all?" "Did that experience turn you on?" "Would you think of trying that again?" "Can we get some more Details from you?" "Did you get OFF?"

    YES!, believe it, or not, "Gay" Guys CAN have Sex with Females, and still be GAY! AND, Str8 Guys can 'Play' with other Guys, and still be Str8!

    If they choose to define themselves with those Labels, who are We to Doubt them?

    I'm a GAY Guy with an Extensive Bisexual History! Butt, I assure you, I'm STILL a GAY Guy!

    Don't let preconceived Labels inhibit your perception of the myriad Wonders/Possibilities of the Full range of Who/What we are capable of Being!

    And, of course ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  17. #67
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    ^^ Your above statement has to be the most misinformed thing I've ever read on here. Psychology, from Havelock Ellis to Freud and onward and sexology from Kinsey in the 50's to Fritze Klein in the late 80's early 90's have held that human sexuality is fluid and shifting (as in the Kinsey scale or the Klein grid) not fixed and certainly not fixed in adolescence. Why don't you inform yourself first before you presume and misinform others.
    If you hold that sexuality is fluid as a general rule, then that would mean that people would naturally start having desires for a partner of a different gender at some point in their lifetime; and this simply is not the case for most people. The vast majority of people know their orientation early on (usually adolescence), and for most of them, it is fixed. They may desire different types as they get older but still within that same gender. SOME people, however, DO have a fluid sexuality and desire different genders at different times in their lives.

    Also, holding that sexuality is not fixed gives credence to those who insist that gay people could stop being gay if they really tried hard enough.

  18. #68

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    ^^ Your above statement has to be the most misinformed thing I've ever read on here. Psychology, from Havelock Ellis to Freud and onward and sexology from Kinsey in the 50's to Fritze Klein in the late 80's early 90's have held that human sexuality is fluid and shifting (as in the Kinsey scale or the Klein grid) not fixed and certainly not fixed in adolescence. Why don't you inform yourself first before you presume and misinform others.
    Dude really? I went for a Psychology major, and all the teacher i haver ever had support my point of view (though i recognize there is no absolut truth).
    So yeah i'm informed and i'm not misinforming anyone.
    Human sexuality is fluid? That's why most of 95% of population is str8 or gay for their whole of their lives? So yeah it SO fluid.
    It doesn't erease your past, but it does tell the lie you lived.
    By the way... c'mon just come out as straight already. It'll be so much easy for you. We all support you you
    nobody is against you, i think that needs to be remarked (Y)

  19. #69
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Psychology major? WHERE? You've yet to write a single response that isn't riddled with grammatical errors and typos and you're just plain WRONG about what you think as history and countless studies have shown.

    REALLY?

    Up to this point I assumed you were maybe 16 and just needed to grow up.
    Last edited by Hot4Latinos; May 4th, 2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: complete a sentence

  20. #70
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,540

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    Dude really? I went for a Psychology major, and all the teacher i haver ever had support my point of view (though i recognize there is no absolut truth).
    So yeah i'm informed and i'm not misinforming anyone.
    Human sexuality is fluid? That's why most of 95% of population is str8 or gay for their whole of their lives? So yeah it SO fluid.
    It doesn't erease your past, but it does tell the lie you lived.
    By the way... c'mon just come out as straight already. It'll be so much easy for you. We all support you you
    nobody is against you, i think that needs to be remarked (Y)
    Egg, Bud! Sorry, butt you're SO Wrong!

    You wouldn't also happen to be a Rebuplican't, would You?

    I'm curious to know why you can't accept that H4L is, indeed, in spite of his recent experiences, STILL, and will likely Always BE, GAY!

    What are your own imposed 'restrictions' holding you back from seeing the Truth?

    I'm not 'attacking' you, Dude! I'm simply wondering how THICK the Wool might be that you're insisting on covering your eyes with!

    In any case ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  21. #71
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Geez freakin' Louise. H4L is identifying as bi now, so maybe we should just all leave it at that, hmmmm? Whether he wants dick or pussy in the future, either way he's going to be pursuing something he desires.

    I still can't get over the fact that he thinks most gay men are gay because they can't get pussy in the first place. Just incredible.

  22. #72
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Kyanimal--
    However, my problem arises when those Labels are used to narrowly define People, VERY Complicated Beings, and attempt to "Shoe Horn" them into Enforced Stereotypes.

    H4L has shared a Personal experience with us ... a Gay Guy trying out Muff Diving, and finding that He likes "IT" ... butt is 'jumped upon' by those insisting that he can no longer be considered "Gay"!

    WTF? Are we that restricted in our perspectives that we can't take an Honest Guy at his Word?

    EXPAND Your strict train of Thought, Guys! Rather than insisting on your own, engendered, tunnel vision, how about trying to Learn something that you may not already be familiar with?

    Would it not be better for us to ask H4L something along the lines of, "How did that look, taste, smell, feel, for You?" "Were you Boned through it all?" "Did that experience turn you on?" "Would you think of trying that again?" "Can we get some more Details from you?" "Did you get OFF?"

    YES!, believe it, or not, "Gay" Guys CAN have Sex with Females, and still be GAY! AND, Str8 Guys can 'Play' with other Guys, and still be Str8!

    If they choose to define themselves with those Labels, who are We to Doubt them?

    I'm a GAY Guy with an Extensive Bisexual History! Butt, I assure you, I'm STILL a GAY Guy!

    Don't let preconceived Labels inhibit your perception of the myriad Wonders/Possibilities of the Full range of Who/What we are capable of Being!

    And, of course ... no matter what ...

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    Okay so here is something that might freak you and H4L out (although Chaz, I suspect you will not be in any way freaked by what follows). It fucking turns me on that you and H4L like pussy and that at least one of you gets off on fucking pussy--yet you both have called/call yourselves gay and I GET SO ANGRY AT YOU BOTH FOR THAT! Years ago I would have just lashed out at both of you. And no, don't try to over analyze--I would kill myself rather than have any kind of sexual relations with a woman and I would never do so to save the life of my husband. So let's put that tangential thinking to rest, shall we. (Since I can't speak for anyone but myself I will tell you that my arousal on this matter comes from me fantasizing myself as being the female you're fucking, licking, etc.--and so call me or think of me as fucked up, if you want)

    I and so many, many other men who openly identify as gay (meaning: exclusively homosexual in our desire, fantasy, physiological response, and/or romantic affectation, etc.) cannot understand and should not understand, in my humble opinion, why men like you and H4L have been or are what you claim to be.

    I have joined this site in part because with this particular thread I have watched H4L grow to a conclusion. Although I always wonder how it would make his ex-love feel watching him have sex with a woman. It would rip my heart. I bet it would rip his heart too.

    Chaz-- If we lived in that perfect world, then it wouldn't matter who we fooled around with. Nor would anyone care.

    I am so thankful that our anti-gay foes are not so sophisticated. Because they could use your current hetero desires (e.g. the Frenchie thread game) and H4L as examples of why gay men and lesbians do not deserve to be treated as equal or protected from discrimination. After all guys like Kyanimal and H4L can get in on with women--so why couldn't the rest of the perverts. This is where the grey or the abstract becomes the enemy.

  23. #73
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Hot4Latinos-- re: eggsel
    Up to this point I assumed you were maybe 16 and just needed to grow up.
    I wanted to say something like this. Thankfully one of the alpha males said so.

  24. #74
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Thank you for responding with open hearts Chaz & Colo.


    And Colo, as I said I will never give up my Latino men!

  25. #75
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by colo92 View Post
    Hot4Latinos-- re: eggsel


    I wanted to say something like this. Thankfully one of the alpha males said so.
    Wow...I've never thought of myself as an alpha male....lolol....I'm more "Nerdy English Teacher"

  26. #76
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    You melt my heart Hot4Latinos. If I had the money, resources, and the time I would spend every waking hour to find you your love--not the perfect person mind you--but someone who would appreciate you in the way that you should be.

    Okay I have said all that I could.

    Kyanimal -- oh for goodness sake if I could have your babies (well, we'd be rich and both our husbands would hate us).

    But if I were single, for real, Hot4Latinos is the kind of man I want. It's complicated.

  27. #77
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Re: everybody, it does seem odd that h4latinos changed his gay caption to bisexual but still say he's gay when he posts. I believe he is still gay. Even though most gay men i know don't have pussy on their minds, we don't know why his husband of 15 yrs left him. H4latino does'nt seem to be into women romantically, affectionately, he don't like titties, he don't want to live with them, he don't want to date them. I believe that if a tree had a pussy, h4latino would be eating that tree and not women. So until he starts to say he's got a girlfriend. Then thats a different story! I mean a real girlfriend not a beard or a cover. H4latino is the flip side of str8 men who only want dick. Ive been with a str8 guy, he did'nt want me. He wanted my dick and my hole. I try to avoid str8 guys because its hard to have sex without kissing, holding, carressing, and cuddling. I don't agree with h4latino when he says gay men are gay because they can't get sex from women. being gay started long before i was interested in sex.

  28. #78
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    Re: everybody, it does seem odd that h4latinos changed his gay caption to bisexual but still say he's gay when he posts. I believe he is still gay. Even though most gay men i know don't have pussy on their minds, we don't know why his husband of 15 yrs left him. H4latino does'nt seem to be into women romantically, affectionately, he don't like titties, he don't want to live with them, he don't want to date them. I believe that if a tree had a pussy, h4latino would be eating that tree and not women. So until he starts to say he's got a girlfriend. Then thats a different story! I mean a real girlfriend not a beard or a cover. H4latino is the flip side of str8 men who only want dick. Ive been with a str8 guy, he did'nt want me. He wanted my dick and my hole. I try to avoid str8 guys because its hard to have sex without kissing, holding, carressing, and cuddling. I don't agree with h4latino when he says gay men are gay because they can't get sex from women. being gay started long before i was interested in sex.
    Totally agree with you! You can't possible turn to men just because you can't get women. That's an outrageous claim. If you are gay, you are gay, there are no questions about it. Of course there are people with fetishes and fantasy about the vagina, it happens. We just need to accept people for who they are and not allow the stereotypes that pervade this community and society control the way we interpret people's behaviours and erotic fantasies.

    Sexuality is indeed fluid, as supported by a few studies. However, I must point out that over the last two decades, men seem to think that their sexuality is fixed, and the vice versa for women! We need to change the mentality that sexuality is fixed, because it isn't. I've had friends who were straight all the til they decided to give gay sex a try and some became bi and some, well, gay.
    I know people who find the vagina disgusting, but look, isn't that just their opinion on their sexual preference? And then there are gay guys who thinks that the vagina is a piece of art to be admired (and doesn't do anything about it) or just a hole attached to a living person in which he is just fucking to pleasure himself!

    So c'mon people, let live and stop trying to criticise Hot4Latinos for whatever he has done or want to do.

  29. #79

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    Psychology major? WHERE? You've yet to write a single response that isn't riddled with grammatical errors and typos and you're just plain WRONG about what you think as history and countless studies have shown.

    REALLY?

    Up to this point I assumed you were maybe 16 and just needed to grow up.
    I'm not from the USA so sorry for the grammatical mistakes. English is the thirg language i learnt so i'm still thrying to learn it.
    No i'm not 16, and yes i did study Psychology and also Aeronautical Engineering. I am not a liar there are tons of studies that show sexuality is not fluid, sorry to wake you from you "we all are bi" dream.

    @Kyanimal Wow i'm not a republican, indeed in my country i don't think there is a political party that fits american republicans.
    So he is gay who likes pussy that is what you saying? Read again, does that makes sense? no at all
    So can i be a vegan and STILL eat meat, milk & all that? that makes a lot of sense don't you think?
    He is straight, nobody is judging him.
    (sorry for the grammatical mistakes, i'm not perfect no even writing in my own language)

  30. #80
    HUGS! ;-)
    Kyanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    17,540

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Hey, Guys

    Back to as far as I can remember, I've always LOVED Cars. And, as soon as I could, I really got into Driving.

    I've driven everything from Bulldozers/Tractors, Trucks/Vans, Sports Cars to Limos, Bikes, Boats, and even though I haven't flown them myself, I enjoy Planes, and especially Helicopters.

    However, though I've driven, and ridden on/in, other things, I'm still, and always will be, at my core, a "Car Guy".

    Now ... substitute 'Cars' with Males, and 'Driving'/'Riding' with Sex, and perhaps you'll be better able to understand what I've been saying.

    Keep smilin'!!
    Chaz
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

  31. #81
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Some of the responses in this thread make me wonder if folks are really even taking the time to fully read the posts or if they're just taking bits and pieces from them and then responding. H4L is pretty much ignoring my posts at this point, which is fine, but for goodness' sake, people, he has gotten into PLENTY detail about his experience and make it very clear that it turned him on immensely (he didn't like it - he LOVED it - see first post) and that he would definitely do it again. For example:

    "Getting to lick and finger her pussy was really hot."

    "I'd definitely do it again..."

    "Her pussy was really warm and wet. Would have loved to fuck her."

    "I really loved playing with her.... I loved her tits and fingering her wet pussy. I really want to try more."

    "I'd definitely do it again!"

    "As we all know, men are dogs. I think more gay men would go for pussy if it was NSA. Sex, NSA, with men is easy and that's why most gay men are gay. The sex is easy. Honestly, pussy is damn near impossible to get and that's why most gay men don't bother when they can get it anytime they want from a guy."

    "Yeah, it was very hot."

    "I was very honest with my ex about my curiosity. He didn't understand it but was supportive, even joining me when I attended a Bi Discussion Group."

    Take this anyway you want to, but given that H4L started countless other threads about his obsession with pussy prior to this one, it sounds pretty clear to me that he's beginning to embrace his own bisexuality, which I suspect is something he's already known about within himself for quite some time.

  32. #82

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    Take this anyway you want to, but given that H4L started countless other threads about his obsession with pussy prior to this one, it sounds pretty clear to me that he's beginning to embrace his own bisexuality, which I suspect is something he's already known about within himself for quite some time.
    =) Hope one day he comes clean and came out if his straight closet =).
    Many put te example that a gay mand can marry women, fuck her, love her and all that stuff. Well if a "so called gay man" can do that.
    He was a stragiht man having a relationship with man, fucking men, and all that stuff.
    =)

  33. #83
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    =) Hope one day he comes clean and came out if his straight closet =).
    Many put te example that a gay mand can marry women, fuck her, love her and all that stuff. Well if a "so called gay man" can do that.
    He was a stragiht man having a relationship with man, fucking men, and all that stuff.
    =)
    Dude, seriously, why do you keep insisting that he has to be straight? He clearly still likes guys too. Why can't you just accept that he's bisexual?

  34. #84
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    He was a stragiht man having a relationship with man, fucking men, and all that stuff.
    =)
    Do you really believe a straight man would have had a 15-year relationship with another man? I just don't see how it would have been possible to "fake it" for that length of time. I know I certainly couldn't.

  35. #85

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    Do you really believe a straight man would have had a 15-year relationship with another man? I just don't see how it would have been possible to "fake it" for that length of time. I know I certainly couldn't.
    If there are so called gays who have 20,25 years marriages i don't why you see it so impossible.

  36. #86
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    If there are so called gays who have 20,25 years marriages i don't why you see it so impossible.
    But those guys are often closeted and following societal pressure to marry women. Society doesn't pressure a man to marry another man - quite the contrary, in fact.

  37. #87

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaydude65 View Post
    But those guys are often closeted and following societal pressure to marry women. Society doesn't pressure a man to marry another man - quite the contrary, in fact.
    Societal pressure? Are you living in 2012? Not even in Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela gay men get married for societal pressure... i can tell you cuz i have lived there.
    Besides, he put himself to live as a gay to repress his straight orientation, cuz as he said in one post "men are dogs"... he was nervous about not being able to date a girl, so he went gay. No he knows he is capable so no he is true to himslef. A straight man he is (Y)
    Good for him to fanally coming clean with his sexual orintation, though he missed lots of years playing gay while he wasn't.

  38. #88
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Wow.
    First: Gaydude: I've have read all of the posts here and appreciate everyone's response. I have responded to the thread in general. The fact that I have not responded specifically to you was not intended as a slight.

    Egg: I apologize for assuming anything. I understand there is a language barrier, still, your asssertion that human sexuality is fixed and that I am a closeted straight is just WRONG.

    Someone asked why my relationship with my ex ended. It's simple. We were young when we met. In 15 years we grew up and grew apart because we became different people in the process and that meant that we (at that point) had little in common.

    No I would never date a woman. I would only be with a woman for sex. I have no emotional connection to them.

    My current situation: I tried pussy and LOVED it and want more. I am currently chatting with another couple (M/F) and will hopefully join them soon. BUT....I am also chatting with a guy I was seeing about a year age (Yes, Colo, he's Latino) and I'm really hoping we get together again.

  39. #89
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    OH and the change of my identity from gay to bi was a kneejerk response to egg's insistance that I'm str8. I'm willing to accept that I'm bi or have bi tendencies (tho' I still think of myself as gay). It was my attempt to meet Egg halfway.

  40. #90
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    THo' honestly, I just think of myself as a gay man with a strange fetish for pussy....lol

  41. #91

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    THo' honestly, I just think of myself as a gay man with a strange fetish for pussy....lol
    Don't use the word fetish. Well at least i wouldn't use it. Fetish is for unanimated objects, woman usually are alive, unless... lol just kiddng XD
    But also a fetish is something that has a treatment. One can stop being turned on by leather, socks, jockstraps. By the objtec not the owner.
    You can come out as bi if you want, i'm just poitnting out my personal poitn of view, you can also say you are a gay man with a pussy fetish. Also i want to come out as a Vegan who LOVES meat.
    The fact you still try to fuck pussy even more, can easily tell us that you indeed are str8. (you hooking up with guys as well only indicates that "what we are used to do" is hard to let go, not that you are gay)

  42. #92
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by eggsel View Post
    Don't use the word fetish. Well at least i wouldn't use it. Fetish is for unanimated objects, woman usually are alive, unless... lol just kiddng XD
    But also a fetish is something that has a treatment. One can stop being turned on by leather, socks, jockstraps. By the objtec not the owner.
    You can come out as bi if you want, i'm just poitnting out my personal poitn of view, you can also say you are a gay man with a pussy fetish. Also i want to come out as a Vegan who LOVES meat.
    The fact you still try to fuck pussy even more, can easily tell us that you indeed are str8. (you hooking up with guys as well only indicates that "what we are used to do" is hard to let go, not that you are gay)
    FINALLY, you said something I agree with....lol

  43. #93
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    @h4latino: I believe that's the reason why some gay male porn actors do an occasional straight, or bi porn flick.

  44. #94
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    @h4latino: I believe that's the reason why some gay male porn actors do an occasional straight, or bi porn flick.
    I'm confused...pun intended

  45. #95
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    @h4latino: I believe that's the reason why some gay male porn actors do an occasional straight, or bi porn flick.
    Porn actors do it for the money...Dillon Day was offered 10K (So he claims) to do a gay scene (and he turned it down)

    Now THAT'S a str8 alpha male.....lolol
    Last edited by Hot4Latinos; May 5th, 2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: to add something

  46. #96
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    newport news
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    @h4latino i was responding to you saying you are a gay man with a pussy fetish. My post was posted late.

  47. #97

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    FINALLY, you said something I agree with....lol
    Welcome to the straight world, =)

  48. #98
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ass eater View Post
    I believe that's the reason why some gay male porn actors do an occasional straight, or bi porn flick.
    I've never known of a gay porn actor who didn't like pussy.

  49. #99
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    ^^ Stop already. Bi I admit. Str8 never. At least not as as long as they're are hot Latino men in this world I can get at....

  50. #100
    gaydude65
    Guest

    Re: Str8 Curios Gay Guy--Finally Tried Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    ^^ Stop already. Bi I admit. Str8 never. At least not as as long as they're are hot Latino men in this world I can get at....
    Maybe you should start looking for FTM Latinos. Then you can get the best of both worlds. LOL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.