JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3459 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 748
  1. #151
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    We're down to $2.89...A couple of the Mom & Pop stations are down to $2.86...I don't substitute Water for Gasoline so I steer clear of those stations...

  2. #152
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,362
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    We're down to $2.89...A couple of the Mom & Pop stations are down to $2.86...I don't substitute Water for Gasoline so I steer clear of those stations...
    Most of those stations just get the leftovers from the regular stations. It's the same gas, just mixed.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  3. #153
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Most of those stations just get the leftovers from the regular stations. It's the same gas, just mixed.
    Like always you got the answer for EVERYTHING....Are you ALWAYS stuck-on-Serious? Do you deal with people in real-life the same way you deal with people online? You always think its your job to inform Jubers on stuff that we already know...Being the resident know-it-all does not make you attractive online and it will keep you Single offline...

    And I'm not saying ANYTHING that you havent heard from people that know you offline...I'm giving you confirmation...

  4. #154
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,362
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Like always you got the answer for EVERYTHING....Are you ALWAYS stuck-on-Serious? Do you deal with people in real-life the same way you deal with people online? You always think its your job to inform Jubers on stuff that we already know...Being the resident know-it-all does not make you attractive online and it will keep you Single offline...

    And I'm not saying ANYTHING that you havent heard from people that know you offline...I'm giving you confirmation...
    I know people with mom-and-pop stations. People say that seriously about their gas all the time. When someone mouths (types) the same stupidity, am I supposed to let it pass? I see ignorance, I correct it. You don't want to get corrected, either ditch the ignorance or employ humor instead of making stupid assertions.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  5. #155
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?



    Mrrrooowwwww!!

    I wish i could find me some 2.89...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  6. #156
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I wish i could find me some 2.89...
    If Overland Park is not too far away I could bring'ya some...LOL...How far is that from South Carolina?

  7. #157
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Well I think that would be right around 1200 miles... I know Cincinnati is 10 hours so if you punched up through Louisville Kentucky and on west you could maybe make it in a 16 to 18 hour trip...

    Will you bring a whole tanker and come fill me up? **cough**
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #158
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Well I think that would be right around 1200 miles... I know Cincinnati is 10 hours so if you punched up through Louisville Kentucky and on west you could maybe make it in a 16 to 18 hour trip...

    Will you bring a whole tanker and come fill me up? **cough**
    Hmmmm..We have a TD Bank in Cincinnati. If the Powers-that-be ever send me there or nearby to work/train I will make it a point to Fill you up at least One good-time before I head back to the Southeast...

  9. #159
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Why do we need an interstate highway system? The states are all sovereign.....

    Increased demand of other distillates, such as asphalt, is one cause for depressing the price of gasoline.

    A struggling economy is another.

  10. #160
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Hmmmm..We have a TD Bank in Cincinnati. If the Powers-that-be ever send me there or nearby to work/train I will make it a point to Fill you up at least One good-time before I head back to the Southeast...
    Well you will have to work with me but I go visit my Mother and take care of my house every four to six weeks there in Cincy
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #161
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,013

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?



    I rest my case.

    Why should anyone have to know anything? - Sheldon Cooper

  12. #162
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,654

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Most of those stations just get the leftovers from the regular stations. It's the same gas, just mixed.
    .......... This is not how it goes. Trust me I do this for a living,

  13. #163
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,654

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    I know people with mom-and-pop stations. People say that seriously about their gas all the time. When someone mouths (types) the same stupidity, am I supposed to let it pass? I see ignorance, I correct it. You don't want to get corrected, either ditch the ignorance or employ humor instead of making stupid assertions.
    They can say whatever they want. The reality is they sign the bill of lading when they get a load of gasoline and they are very much removed and non-educated how or where there gasoline came from. I don't care what they tell you.
    A small retail owner hasn't a clue to how or what they got ,.......... you know what they know is the price they pay and thats all.

    Commonly the small station owner will order more 87 octane then they can hold. Many small stations have 4,000 tanks. They will order 3,800 gallons of 87 but the tank will only hold 1,750 because they didn't sell enough. They order the lower grade gas on purpose.
    Then they want the transport driver to dump the excess into the 89.92, 93+ tank because 87 grade is cheaper. They know most truck drivers are not paid by the hour and by the load if the driver is stuck with 2,000 gallons of 87 that won't fit in ma & pas tank because on purpose they order to much , well shit the driver must peddle that 87 to other stations before he gets his next paying load meaning he isn't making money.
    ...of course ma & pa make money because they got 87 octane dumped into the hi-test tank for a much higher retail price. All illegal and the driver would be fired, but all very common. Few states test the octane in gasoline.

  14. #164

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Price is back down to $3.08 -- crazy.

    ChrisRobin -- I believe the price of gas was around $1,87 at the end of the Bush administration. The high spike of gas during the Bush Administration did not last long -- as opposed to the continual high price of fuel during the Obama administration.

    ... just saying.

  15. #165
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    During the Bush administration gas prices skyrocketed as oil prices were sky high. Just saying? Hmm... I didn't get the republican memo that the President controls oil prices. Does it include a 5 year plan too? Also it must be noted, that under Bush the economy nearly collapsed thus causing a collapse in oil prices.

  16. #166
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    I had the hilarious incident today of pulling up to Mobil and them being completely out of gasoline.

  17. #167
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Price is back down to $3.08 -- crazy.

    ChrisRobin -- I believe the price of gas was around $1,87 at the end of the Bush administration. The high spike of gas during the Bush Administration did not last long -- as opposed to the continual high price of fuel during the Obama administration.

    ... just saying.
    Um cites? Cuz I sure as hell do not remember that but perhaps I was only in the US during the spikes.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  18. #168
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,079
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Inflation-adjusted to April 2012 dollars:




    Inflation-adjusted to January 2012 dollars:




    Reference Source: InflationData: Gasoline Inflation

  19. #169
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Well that is pretty telling. Apparently as we waged war in the middle east where not all but a substantial enough proportion of crude comes from to change world price.

    I wonder from looking at past and future whether we are topping out on the cycle and prices will dive as the economy comes back to life between 2014 and 2016 as was originally predicted at the outset of the economic bust? OR if prices will continually climb on the real or perceived idea that the resource is running out?

    Thanks Opi...

    P.S. It would appear that at the end of GWB's run of things it was around 4 a gallon and had been climbing since 2000 from that 1.80 region mentioned previously. Hmmm

    It couldn't coincide with the administration?

    Nahhhhh
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  20. #170
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,362
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Price over at the beach is still over four -- $4.16.

    They'll probably drop to $3.91 or so next shipment.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  21. #171
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Yeah Kuli i was thinking that i lived in some very pricey areas during the 2000 to 2004 time... so i probably never noticed that overall prices had dropped.

    I left Virginia in '96 for Hawaii and that is when my gas price went over 3 dollars a gallon and I don't think I have seen lower very often since.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #172

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    Inflation-adjusted to April 2012 dollars:




    Inflation-adjusted to January 2012 dollars:




    Reference Source: InflationData: Gasoline Inflation
    I guess it always depends on where you live.

    The eia.gov website now says the price is $3.437 per gallon of regular which is considerably higher from what is it here locally.

    Since the Obama administration has "injected Obama" in many of the ".gov" sites -- I now question information on all gov sites and that's very sad.

    JayHawk - congrats on being able to have a drink during happy hour now in Kansas -- maybe someday you'll be able to enjoy a non-3.2% beer.

  23. #173
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    $3.93 today

    Boo

  24. #174
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I guess it always depends on where you live.

    The eia.gov website now says the price is $3.437 per gallon of regular which is considerably higher from what is it here locally.

    Since the Obama administration has "injected Obama" in many of the ".gov" sites -- I now question information on all gov sites and that's very sad.

    JayHawk - congrats on being able to have a drink during happy hour now in Kansas -- maybe someday you'll be able to enjoy a non-3.2% beer.
    LOL.. I notice you didn't make mention of the fact that the FACTUAL evidence proves your previous statement wrong. I have been enjoying non 3.2% beer since I arrived here. Have all the liquor stores been breaking the law and I am complicit?

    (you know the 1.78 story and the evidence that shows Bush drove the price consistently through the roof while he presided over the economy. Not that Presidents have much to do with either but since it was your argument)
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #175
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    They can say whatever they want. The reality is they sign the bill of lading when they get a load of gasoline and they are very much removed and non-educated how or where there gasoline came from. I don't care what they tell you.
    A small retail owner hasn't a clue to how or what they got ,.......... you know what they know is the price they pay and thats all.

    Commonly the small station owner will order more 87 octane then they can hold. Many small stations have 4,000 tanks. They will order 3,800 gallons of 87 but the tank will only hold 1,750 because they didn't sell enough. They order the lower grade gas on purpose.
    Then they want the transport driver to dump the excess into the 89.92, 93+ tank because 87 grade is cheaper. They know most truck drivers are not paid by the hour and by the load if the driver is stuck with 2,000 gallons of 87 that won't fit in ma & pas tank because on purpose they order to much , well shit the driver must peddle that 87 to other stations before he gets his next paying load meaning he isn't making money.
    ...of course ma & pa make money because they got 87 octane dumped into the hi-test tank for a much higher retail price. All illegal and the driver would be fired, but all very common. Few states test the octane in gasoline.
    I Lived in Atlanta over a decade ago when gas was .99-cents a Gallon..A friend of a friend worked @ a popular station called Quick Trip..He told us all Gas stations buy the same gas from the same well and we shouldnt buy into the hype that some Gas stations sell "Super-duper-gas"...He said some stations will not order new gas if they don't have enough traffic to sell what they have in the ground....So the Gas will sit..Stations like QT have high costumer flow so they have to buy more Gas to meet demands....

    Hearing what he said made sense...





    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Well you will have to work with me but I go visit my Mother and take care of my house every four to six weeks there in Cincy
    Not a problem..When I want to make something happen I make it happen...

  26. #176
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    Inflation-adjusted to April 2012 dollars:


    Inflation-adjusted to January 2012 dollars:

    Reference Source: InflationData: Gasoline Inflation
    I would be wary of trusting inflation figures too far in the past. There seems to be a degradation in reliability with time. Not only was money obviously worth relatively more, the nominal availability of dollars and intrinsic value of goods was very different. For example, one unit of wheat in 1920 was much harder to produce than it is today. Modern society also values gasoline and electricity more today than it did in times past. Absolutel car ownership and utility are also variables. On top of all of that, cost of living comfortably was much less as fewer amenities were considered necessary for a good living.

    Short story long, $4 gas in 1914 or even 1973 was less of a concern to people in those eras than they are today.
    Last edited by JockBoy87; July 2nd, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

  27. #177
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    JockBoy i think we were just taking back to Bush land not 100 years... just sayin
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #178
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    $3.93 today

    Boo
    $3.05 here in Dallas, Texas and still falling.

    The upside for me is that it doesn't cost as much to commute across town everyday.

    I'm just curious to know when Fox News is going to start giving Obama credit for gas prices going down.
    Last edited by CTF; July 2nd, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  29. #179
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,362
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    I Lived in Atlanta over a decade ago when gas was .99-cents a Gallon..A friend of a friend worked @ a popular station called Quick Trip..He told us all Gas stations buy the same gas from the same well and we shouldnt buy into the hype that some Gas stations sell "Super-duper-gas"...He said some stations will not order new gas if they don't have enough traffic to sell what they have in the ground....So the Gas will sit..Stations like QT have high costumer flow so they have to buy more Gas to meet demands....

    Hearing what he said made sense...
    All of them? Shell and Texaco still claim they have their own special formulas. I know their gas comes in trucks with their names. Chevron sometimes get a Chevron-labeled truck and sometimes a blank one.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  30. #180
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,362
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    In town, prices range from $3.79 to $3.82 today.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  31. #181
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    JockBoy i think we were just taking back to Bush land not 100 years... just sayin
    People who support Bush still crap outside.

  32. #182
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Okay that was random. So your reply to Springer assertion that gas prices are 1.89 at the end of Bush's term is that you crap outside? Or Springer craps outside? or last time you crapped outside it was on a bush? My dog does that.



    Kuli the bigs just add certain things to their blend. i don't know where they do it specifically, whether it is a additive at the tank prior to fill or if it is at the relatively FEW refineries. It all comes from the same place though. Thats why living straight fucking north of Texas and Louisiana and i was paying higher than Ohio I figured there was something really fucking wrong with our system....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  33. #183
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    $3.05 here in Dallas, Texas and still falling.

    The upside for me is that it doesn't cost as much to commute across town everyday.

    I'm just curious to know when Fox News is going to start giving Obama credit for gas prices going down.
    prob. the same time that MSNBC gives Romney credit for being a good businessman

  34. #184
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?




    LMFAO............
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  35. #185
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,849

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Very good JH,

    Now here with Valero, 3.059
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  36. #186

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Oil just surged in price again today.

    sooooooo --- is it OK to blame Obama again?

    Oil prices surge on Iran tensions, Norway strike - Yahoo! News Canada

  37. #187
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Oil just surged in price again today.

    sooooooo --- is it OK to blame Obama again?

    Oil prices surge on Iran tensions, Norway strike - Yahoo! News Canada
    Let me help you with that!



    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  38. #188
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    No the point is that it has nothing to do with Obama... just as it had nothing to do with Bush... except maybe those teensy little wars and stuff but hey it was probably Obama's fault gas prices rose from the day Bush was elected until he left office....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #189
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    No the point is that it has nothing to do with Obama... just as it had nothing to do with Bush... except maybe those teensy little wars and stuff but hey it was probably Obama's fault gas prices rose from the day Bush was elected until he left office....
    You obviously don't watch FOX News.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  40. #190
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    You obviously don't watch FOX News.
    Just a wee bit but then i flush and wipe good.....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  41. #191
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Just a wee bit but then i flush and wipe good.....
    We're going to have to see what we can do to get the TV in your "bood-wha" upgraded.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  42. #192
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?



    I know right? As you can see...

    I have to ride cowgirl style just to catch the news... very inconvenient...

    Hmm what pray tell does this shite have to do with gas prices... lawdy!!!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #193

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    You obviously don't watch FOX News.
    ... and you watch Fox News on MSNBC

    just saying.

  44. #194
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Jack... dear jack.

    I would be willing to bet hard cash that i have survived many more hours of FOX news than you ever could manage... whad'ya say?

    Oh and Tex just go ahead and buy me one of these... it looks a bit bigger than the last one but bigger is better right?

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  45. #195
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... and you watch Fox News on MSNBC

    just saying.
    I've got "basic cable" so MSNBC isn't included.

    I have to pay more if I want to watch Ed have a stroke every night.

    But if I want to watch "16 and Pregnant" on MTV, or "My Big Redneck Vacation" on CMT, I'm good to go!

    Gas just jumped up .10 cents to 3.14 today.

    Get ready for it!
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  46. #196
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Jack... dear jack.

    I would be willing to bet hard cash that i have survived many more hours of FOX news than you ever could manage... whad'ya say?

    Oh and Tex just go ahead and buy me one of these... it looks a bit bigger than the last one but bigger is better right?

    Bitch I've seen pics of your apartment, and from what I can tell that bathroom is 3X the size of your current place.

    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  47. #197
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,971
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Everyone in Australia is going "ewww. why do you leave the toilet in the middle of the same room as the tub?" and i kind of agree with them.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  48. #198
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,210
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Down to ThreeSeventeenPointNine today. That's pretty surprising, because that's more than (?) 20 cents below the national average, and I am in Ill-annoy which is one of the heaviest Gas-taxed states.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  49. #199
    Sex God Negasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pretoria, South Africa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    882

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Here in SA we just had a huge drop in fuel prices yesterday. We're now at $5.02 per gallon of 95-octane.
    War, War never changes...

  50. #200

    Re: Reality Check: How are gasoline prices in your area?

    Filling up within the hour -- gas buddy says $3.06 --- roller coaster ride.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.