Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Whats The Nastiest or Weirdest Sexual Encounter Youve Had?

Whats The Nastiest or Weirdest Sexual Encounter Youve Had?

Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Whats The Nastiest or Weirdest Sexual Encounter Youve Had?

Two come to mind.

* Having sex with the hitchhiker on the side of Interstate 10 in nowhere, Arizona.

* Getting a blowjob from a guy in the parking lot to his parents' house. We were actually going to visit his parents, and he just suddenly just sort of...jumped me. I have a feeling he was working through some sort of issues. That's fine - the blowjob kicked ass.

Lex

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Losing my virginity in a maze on a school trip ages ago.
    Having sex with a former co worker in the Hospital bathroom
    Having sex with a random "Straight" married guy on facebook. He lives 5 mins away from me.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

We had sex behind a water fall ( not a roaring one) but enough that it was a shear wall of water that we hiked up to and behind the wall of water. Did not plan it but all of sudden I got horny and told my honey to fuck me....we could hear people out in front and made it more exciting
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ I did this, but I was alone at the time. And nobody else was around. I don't think, anyway.

Lex

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was at my fav. Park, where I go to sit, walk, Think. 1 day, a nice looking young man, showed up. We talked, went for a walk, and I ended up giving him a Blow job, and he returned the favor, by bending me over a large log, and hammering the heck out of me!! Best I'd had in a long while. I really came!!!

In mourning for America.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    central Trumpmenistan (World's stupidest nation)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

As with G-L, two come to mind. Both happened while I was traveling.

I stopped off to get a small bite to eat, and a beer, in Boundary, Alaska (population: 4, at the time). Another guy sitting at the bar...we started talking and he hit on me, and were were soon out in my van doing all kinds of great playing around...and he was one o'dem rare FROTTAGE guys. How sweet!!

Oh...yes...he was also on vacation. He lived in Arlington VA (or was it Falls Church?), so he had actually come from farther than I did.

Another guy I met in northern California, though it's so long ago I've forgotten HOW we met [in 1976], but he ended up having me come to the movie theater to meet him later, and we were having sex in the projection room while the theater was filled with an audience entirely unaware of what was going on only a few feet from the source of their entertainment, LOL.
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow, THE WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Boss, to Sue: "Sorry, we have to downsize, and I need to lay you and Jack off." Sue to boss: "Can you just jack off? I have a headache today."

Make, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mexicans are pissed off about Trump's wall but, oh...they'll get over it.

Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I let this really cute but really sweaty and musty guy fuck me,

I met this guy (31) at the gym who was semi-hairy, and really really cute and hot. I went home with him were we eventually fucked before he had a chance to shower. He was one of those guys that grunt and moan when having sex and he was fucking me fast and rough which was great cause I like to be manhandled when Im bottoming for a guy.

So when he was on top of me inside of me, he started sweating really badly, his sweat was dripping on me, he became super stinky, and when I grab his ass his butt smelt sour cause he butt sweat got on my hand. When we finished and he was walking to take a shower he said very lowly man I need to take a shower cause I have not showered in two days.

He was also trying to get me to suck his dickdude after he started sweating and shit that was never going to happen!!!