JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Miss Karen Walker is a fancy quick weave gal.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLBVKB5pHcg&feature=relmfu[/ame]

  2. #2
    counterspade
    Guest

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    That's Cruella DeVille's next hairstyle.

  3. #3
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,301

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    That's nothing. You should see Jayden's hair. And it's all natural!

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4KsO7RxMM[/ame]
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  4. #4

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Girl dats last weeks look, im showin love tuh mah lawd and saviah jebus christ fo eastuh

    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  5. #5
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,301

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    And here's why counterspade is smooth as a baby's behind:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgc7Qvq6lPU&feature=related[/ame]
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  6. #6

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by counterspade View Post
    That's Cruella DeVille's next hairstyle.
    That cunt holding the camera is so annoying, talkin like he reinvented the wheel when the FIRST rule of any good hair weave is that it cant look like cheap ass synthetic tracks glued to your head, which is exactly what her hair looks like. Tacky, ghetto, obviously fake, i need to show her how its done. Check me out.

    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  7. #7
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen_Walker View Post
    That cunt holding the camera is so annoying, talkin like he reinvented the wheel when the FIRST rule of any good hair weave is that it cant look like cheap ass synthetic tracks glued to your head, which is exactly what her hair looks like. Tacky, ghetto, obviously fake, i need to show her how its done. Check me out.

    So beautiful. I cried.

  8. #8

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    What is up with all of these Karen Walker threads today?



    First, she is suing someone. Now she is getting her hair did??

    Who is Karen Walker, anyway?


    I am so confused

    I need some therapy after this thread........maybe I need to do something really masculine

    I would go work on the car, but I hate getting my hands dirty..
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  9. #9
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    What is up with all of these Karen Walker threads today?



    First, she is suing someone. Now she is getting her hair did??

    Who is Karen Walker, anyway?


    I am so confused

    I need some therapy after this thread........maybe I need to do something really masculine

    I would go work on the car, but I hate getting my hands dirty..
    The first thing you could do is stop trying to make every thread about you. Or you could go for a walk or hit the gym. Now run along gurl before I lose my muther fucking temper.

  10. #10
    counterspade
    Guest

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    And here's why counterspade is smooth as a baby's behind:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgc7Q...eature=related
    Damn right, mo'fucka. I use Old Spice, though. Intensifies the burn.

  11. #11
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,301

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by counterspade View Post
    Damn right, mo'fucka. I use Old Spice, though. Intensifies the burn.
    Ooh, burnt hair and Old Spice. I bet that smells nice. Can I sniff?

    Dang, did I just say that? Am I turning into Telly?
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  12. #12
    counterspade
    Guest

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    Ooh, burnt hair and Old Spice. I bet that smells nice. Can I sniff?

    Dang, did I just say that? Am I turning into Telly?
    The smell of burnt pubic hair... HMM. I'll have to mark that down on the list of things I need to try. Sniff sniff.

    Needless to say, I bet it's nicer than the leftover beef stew I chucked from my fridge today, my aunt's plastic container and all.

  13. #13
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    That's nothing. You should see Jayden's hair. And it's all natural!

  14. #14
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Miss Karen Walker is a fancy quick weave gal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLBVK...feature=relmfu
    The part in her hair is like a mile wide.

    p.s. She looks so much like Taraji P. Henson. Wtf.

  15. #15

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    The first thing you could do is stop trying to make every thread about you. Or you could go for a walk or hit the gym. Now run along gurl before I lose my muther fucking temper.
    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  16. #16

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    The part in her hair is like a mile wide.

    p.s. She looks so much like Taraji P. Henson. Wtf.
    Girl please she looks like Shaniqua Q Jenkins, taraji would never be that ratchet



    You're just a ball of yarn and this pussy is done playing with you


  17. #17
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen_Walker View Post
    Girl please she looks like Shaniqua Q Jenkins, taraji would never be that ratchet
    LMAO. I can't help it. She really does. Sry 2 say.

    But like a broke-down version of Taraji. Who I <3, btw.


  18. #18
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZFvVnnkfg&feature=relmfu[/ame]

  19. #19
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,553

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Karen Walker shows off her new Quick Weave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    The first thing you could do is stop trying to make every thread about you. Or you could go for a walk or hit the gym. Now run along gurl before I lose my muther fucking temper.
    Well said.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.