Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How do I find bears?

Okay, so Hi. I made a thread a few weeks back about how I'm a chaser and I think it sucks blah blah etc. But I'm at the stage where it's just getting really tedious sitting here and worrying about it instead of working out solutions, and I was wondering if anyone here could help me.

Basically, although I'm not necessarily looking for a boyfriend right now, I will probably want to be meeting people at the end of my exams. I'm a skinny guy who likes bears, and so I don't know where I'm meant to meet guys like that. I have thought of bear nights and events, but I'm scared things like that will just be 99% bears wanting other bears only. If I'm just going to hookup, I don't really care about the age, but if I'm going to date, I would date 10 years within me. (28 max) Please don't ask why, It's just a preference I have. So what should I be doing to get myself out there?

Also, I know I'm probably going to get people calling me a fool for even thinking of TALKING to people like this, but these two images are what I consider "perfect". Not that I need to meet people like this, but I would like to know if that would be out of my league as a chaser.

PS. The age limit for bars/alcohol here (Sydney, Australia) is 18.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: How do I find bears?

I know people out there are bears and probably have the same feelings you do about finding chasers, they go out of their way to walk up to a chaser they like and get rejected. So whatever you're feeling I am sure the other guys feeling the same way.

It can be hard, but seriously there are a lot of bears out there interested in chasers than they are interested in guys who look like them. There are a lot of them out there it's just really hard to find them just like how it's hard for a bear to find a chaser.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: How do I find bears?

Download growlr