Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

All Stars: RuPaulís Drag Race [merged threads]

From EW.com

Logo reality hit RuPaulís Drag Race already has one spin-off in RuPaulís Drag U, but itís getting yet another. Logo has struck a deal to launch All Stars: RuPaulís Drag Race, EW has learned exclusively.

As you can probably surmise from the seriesí title, past contestants ó or, the case of Drag Race, past queens ó will return and compete in what the network is calling a ďbattle royale.Ē Reality competition series such as Americaís Next Top Model, Survivor, and Amazing Race have been doing all-star editions for years now.

The cast wonít be announced for a few months, but one spot on the roster will be chosen by fans, who can log votes on the showís Facebook page.

For any fan of RuPaul's Drag Race this is going to be awesome. So many Drag Superstars to choose from. I'm already counting down the days. Who would you all like to see this in the All Stars Edition? Just one of my favorites.

Shannel

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: All Stars: RuPaulís Drag Race

Yay, excited for this one. Not really a fan of Drag U as those shows don't really showcase the Queens' talents. Here are my picks by season.

Season 1: Bebe, but she won already. Don't care for anyone else on this season.

Season 2: Raven, JUJUBEE, Tatiana, PANDORA BOXX, Jessica Wild

Season 3: Alexis Mateo, CARMEN CARRERA, MANILA LUZON, Mariah, Stacey Layne Matthews, YARA SOFIA.

Season 4: KENYA MICHAELS, Dida Ritz, Alisa Summers, Phi Phi O'Hara, Willam Belli, Latrice Royale and Sharon Needles (that's if she doesn't win).

The ones in caps are my top picks.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The cast was finally revealed yesterday and I have to say it's going to be pretty fuckin' awesome. Can't wait!!!

Here's the cast
    Mimi Imfurst
    Chad Michaels
    Yara Sofia
    Pandora Boxx
    Jujubee
    Nina Flowers
    Manila Luzon
    Shannel
    Alexis Matteo
    Tammie Brown
    Raven
    Latrice Royale

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Woop woop! All my faves in there!

Can't wait for this. Such a better idea than 'Drag U' which is more or less exactly the same every episode.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hallelu!

Was Mimi part of that snobbish clique that called the others "boogers"? If so, I think she's an asshole.
    Last edited by Rubber Rat; August 10th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No, Mimi was just a bit strange, IMO. Frankly, I liked the whole Heathers thing because Shangela was a pain in the ass.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i dont understand why select mimi she was like 3rd out, hardly made an impression, i think there was better candidates like kenya or delta work.

but other than that, i think tammie might be fun to see again, and everyone else deserves to be there great great cast

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
    No, Mimi was just a bit strange, IMO. Frankly, I liked the whole Heathers thing because Shangela was a pain in the ass.
    OK. Now I remember Mimi. Yeah, Shangela was a pain in the arse. LOL Hallelu!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Manila Luzon is the only queen C.U.N.T. (Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, Talent) enough to pull this off!

Just remember that I called it first!
    her fire is going to die off in the presence of the other greatesnesses

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love them all so much! I really think Mimi has something that no other queen on the show has done. I do think she has the tendency to try too hard though. But I'm totally in love with TaMMie! I think the winner is either going to be I just realized that I practically listed every queen in "I think the winner is..". Oh, well. I'm super exited!

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm glad to see Tammie get another chance. She had a different look and it'll be great to see how far she goes.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars!

ok maybe the search function is failing again... but is there really no thread about this yet!? this entire forum should be embarassed! anyway, there is one now.

(needless to say, spoilers for the first ep & untucked.)

juju, manilla, latrice, nina, tammy... god its hard to know even who to root for. im almost glad that ongina isnt here, she would have made it even harder. btw, how did onginas name not come up during that short discussion on untucked about who should have been here instead of mimi? bitches are clueless!

pandora dear, i love you to bits and i wanted you to do well, but you did not come off very well. it may be the editing, but from where im standing, mimi didnt do anything bad, and pandys attitude stunk. to be fair, it was justified in the sense that mimi was clearly the least talented contestant - clearly only here for the drama - and she was terrible during her season. but still, pandy could have been more graceful about it, and i felt bad for mimi when everybody started piling up on her like that.

i never really liked chanel. chad i like quite a bit, but i think the two of them are bringing out the worst in each-other. they both have the same weaknesses, and theyre both blind to them. this is not a good team.

tammy brown! loved her the first time round, and still love her. nina was a bit of a disappointment - much more low key than i remember, and both her introduction look and her runway look were not very fierce. hope she ups her game next ep. i did love their 'half-assed' photo... very sweet and sisterly.

willam: still draging around that 5 o'clock shade. bitch get your make-up in order, youre on teevee!

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars!

So disappointed to see Pandora go home so soon. She was the one I was most looking forward to in All Stars. Mimi does look so much better for losing all that weight but she still isn't up to the same standard as the other queens.

The problem with Chad and Chanel, for the most part, is they look like twins up on the main stage. Very similar outfits, styles, attitudes. I prefer them working alone than paired up like this.

I thought Tammy Brown was rather odd in the first season but seeing her again I think it's quite a good kind of freaky. She's entertaining and definitely has more to show.

Also, did you see the tension between Chanel and Santino? Still not forgiven him for not praising her all those years ago.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Favourite drag queen from Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars

I like Raven and Shannel. Shannel has some versatility at the moment, If you look at the pictures of Bryan in a ball cap, and the recent pictures of a certain Vice Presidential candidate that are floating around on the web, there could be a good impersonation gig there.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    …I also like Raven, Manila, and Latrice. Don't really care for the others…
    I don't really care for drag queens. I thought they died out in the 1980s.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i did do a search first, i swears!
    mod, please unite us with our sister-thread!

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

im glad to see Mimi and Pandora go..even thoug Pandora had step it up alot since her season....but I find the casting of the season odd..I cant understand how Mimi could get more votes than for exsample William.. I would have liked to see Morgan,Jessica Wild,Mariah or Delta also....

Im not really sure if like this team concept theya re doing this season...but ill see...its still good

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by KennethCockwhore View Post
    im glad to see Mimi and Pandora go..even thoug Pandora had step it up alot since her season....but I find the casting of the season odd..I cant understand how Mimi could get more votes than for exsample William.. I would have liked to see Morgan,Jessica Wild,Mariah or Delta also....

Im not really sure if like this team concept theya re doing this season...but ill see...its still good
    I think that's what the other queens were picking her up on in Untucked. I read on IMDb that Mimi had been making sock profiles and voting herself up. That's apparently how she got in.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: All Stars: RuPaulís Drag Race [merged threads]

I'm curious to know if there was any drag queens that they tried to get but choose not to do it again. To me it seems like Mimi had to be a last minute replacement. Does anyone know where we could see the result of the votes. It would be interesting to see who was in the top 15.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

There was definitely some Vote for the Worst type shenanigans going on with Mimi getting in over the likes of well...every other queen so that's graced the stage. Hell...I'd rather deal with that God awful India Ferrah.

But as hilarious as it was, I was starting to feel a little bad for Mimi. I think the girls all ganged up on her. I found it ironic when Latrice said, 'So this is All-Stars?' after everyone started acting crazy on Mimi.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

where is Ongina?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I didn't think the voting was the only reason why people were brought back, but I could be wrong.

I love Shannel and Raven, but I'm not loving the fact that the queens are paired.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

who got eliminated?

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    2. LATRICE ROYALE

^ that's her name hunty.
    this is life.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    oh damn Michelle Visage got read by Tammie Brown
    I don't understand what Michelle Visage is doing. Her outfits/ hair look kinda ridiculous. It's like she is trying to be a drag queen herself? Why?