JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1

    Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Today I was in the public bathroom (just to use it) of my local JCPenny store. As I turned around to leave I noticed the wall was splattered with cum that ran down. I have never really seen this before, but after thinking about it, I would have love to have seem something going on in here. Anyone else ever come across cum stains or found condoms in the public toilet?

  2. #2

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Here are the pics of the stall wall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo1.JPG   photo2.JPG  

  3. #3

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Yes I've run across this too - in a Sears bathoom.

  4. #4
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,558

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Gas station bathrooms are notorious for stained walls.

  5. #5

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    You should have added to it...

  6. #6
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    I ent into our local bus station toilet & there was a fresh load just trickleing down the tiles, it turned me on thinking i proberbly walked past him on my way in.

  7. #7
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    88

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    That is oddly hot. I'll have to keep an eye out from now on.

  8. #8

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Ok so I have to admit. Once while I was working in an office building that shared the building with a construction office I had an opportunity to see fresh cum on the stall wall and toilet. I had walked into the bathroom and as I approached the urinal I saw a hot guy that obviously worked for the construction company walk hurriedly out of a stall and out of the bathroom without even washing his hands. This sparked my interest and since no one else was in the restroom I decided to check out his stall. The cum was all over the stall door, the wall near the stall and the front of the toilet and floor. I can only guess he was sitting when he came and is s distance shooter. I'm not sure what came over me, but I closed the door and quietly started to lick up the cum. It was still warm in places and tasted wonderful. I can't say I would do it again but it was so hot when I saw it and couldn't help myself.

  9. #9
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Quote Originally Posted by jpdj0210 View Post
    Ok so I have to admit. Once while I was working in an office building that shared the building with a construction office I had an opportunity to see fresh cum on the stall wall and toilet. I had walked into the bathroom and as I approached the urinal I saw a hot guy that obviously worked for the construction company walk hurriedly out of a stall and out of the bathroom without even washing his hands. This sparked my interest and since no one else was in the restroom I decided to check out his stall. The cum was all over the stall door, the wall near the stall and the front of the toilet and floor. I can only guess he was sitting when he came and is s distance shooter. I'm not sure what came over me, but I closed the door and quietly started to lick up the cum. It was still warm in places and tasted wonderful. I can't say I would do it again but it was so hot when I saw it and couldn't help myself.
    That is so fucking hot man. Must say i doubt i could do that but you never know!

  10. #10
    A Prolific Love Maker!
    Shepherd 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Shepherd's Arms
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    246,004
    Blog Entries
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Just about anything will be found on male bathroom stall walls. One of the them recently that I was in had its glory hole mended, how sad.
    Shep+
    Touch, Arouse Me, Kiss & More!
    My signature picture was designed for me by Reone.

  11. #11

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Interesting thing happened to me this afternoon. I went to the bathroom to pee before heading off to class. When I came in, I heard a noise coming and going. I pissed and waited for a couple of seconds at the urinal. It stopped and started for a bit. I then proceeded to the sink and it started again. I looked back at the stall where someone was. I saw something look as if he was jacking off. I couldn't tell exactly, but from the sound and seeing the reflection of the light coming and going.... I could assume. I stopped washing my hands, and he got up and turned around. He came....I heard the drops in the toilet and a bit of a moan. He got out of the stall and out of the bathroom pretty quickly.

    It got me pretty horny but I had class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  12. #12

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    There used to be public toilets outside a village on the N7 between Limerick and Dublin. I used to stop there if I ever needed to pee. A few years back I went in and as I went in the front door I met 2 guys exiting, when I went to urinal (trough type) I saw a big blob of cum on the floor. I think they wanked each other off and just finished as I pulled in. Later I discovered it was a cruising spot, had a few decent sessions there myself, now it's closed

  13. #13
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    28

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    At the school I work at there are several cruisy bathrooms where there is cum on the walls all the time. Alot of guys know I patrol in there and leave cum on the walls on purpose when they hear me come into the bathroom. I have licked cum off the walls before and want to get caught by one of the students that cruise doing it.

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    One of my greatest turn ons was visiting a public toilet to see all teh graffitti n the walls with invites to suck cock and telephone numbers. there were a few crude drawings too of big cocks shooting off and evidence of dried in cum on the walls. I got so hard reading this stuff that I just had to wank off and add some of my own cum to the wall decoration.

  15. #15

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    That's very hot!

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    I used to do this in high school....loved JO real quick at the urinal and spray the wall.

  17. #17

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    I have came on a few walls floors and rails in public restrooms before. I once got caught at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. I came on the door while this guy was waiting to use the toilet and when i came out the stall he went in and was like "WTF IS THIS" LOL

  18. #18

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    You know how public restrooms might have a roll of toilet paper just setting out... or maybe all the TP has been used and the empty cardboard roll is just setting there? When I see that, I look at it as a personal challenge. I start jacking my smaller dick and begin to fuck that roll, working myself up until I can't stand it any longer. Then I release my jizz into the cardboard as I squeeze it around my dick. Just knowing that my goo is gonna surprise some unsuspecting SOB is worth the effort... Most times I then wash up for as long as it takes to see who goes into the stall as my gift awaits. More than once I've heard the lucky winner cussin' up a storm. Mission accomplished!!!

  19. #19
    On the Prowl Darreyl102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lees Summit
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Quote Originally Posted by pieguy4ever View Post
    You know how public restrooms might have a roll of toilet paper just setting out... or maybe all the TP has been used and the empty cardboard roll is just setting there? When I see that, I look at it as a personal challenge. I start jacking my smaller dick and begin to fuck that roll, working myself up until I can't stand it any longer. Then I release my jizz into the cardboard as I squeeze it around my dick. Just knowing that my goo is gonna surprise some unsuspecting SOB is worth the effort... Most times I then wash up for as long as it takes to see who goes into the stall as my gift awaits. More than once I've heard the lucky winner cussin' up a storm. Mission accomplished!!!
    WTF- Really? I would be freaking out if that happened to me. LOL I can't imagine licking someone's cum off a bathroom stale wall- 1. who knows when/if it has ever been cleaned 2. You don't know who this person is- STDS? But the thought of it is hot!

  20. #20

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Quote Originally Posted by pieguy4ever View Post
    You know how public restrooms might have a roll of toilet paper just setting out... or maybe all the TP has been used and the empty cardboard roll is just setting there? When I see that, I look at it as a personal challenge. I start jacking my smaller dick
    Smaller dick? How many dicks do you have?

    Lol!

  21. #21
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Not unusual to find load or two of cum in stall.

  22. #22
    Purveyor of Hole and Sole CallMeHTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Ass
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,035

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    This whole thread is hot. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone else's good time sprayed all over the wall of a stall or the floor. Puts a huge fucking grin on my face.
    ___________

    Come check out The Older Barefoot Gents Blog

  23. #23

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Once when I was in Australia I sucked a guy off at a trough urinal at a public toilet at the beach. For some reason he wouldn't cum in my mouth and he pulled out and came all over the stainless steel back of the flat-walled open urinal. So, after he left, I licked it up and got his load that way. It was pretty hot since it was in the open area and anyone could have walked in without much, if any, warning.
    His load was very sweet and tasty, and I am sure that the possibility of getting caught made it even sweeter.

  24. #24
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Charleston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    194

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cum on bathroom stall walls

    Quote Originally Posted by sukebeman View Post
    Once when I was in Australia I sucked a guy off at a trough urinal at a public toilet at the beach. For some reason he wouldn't cum in my mouth and he pulled out and came all over the stainless steel back of the flat-walled open urinal. So, after he left, I licked it up and got his load that way. It was pretty hot since it was in the open area and anyone could have walked in without much, if any, warning.
    His load was very sweet and tasty, and I am sure that the possibility of getting caught made it even sweeter.
    That's F**king hot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.