JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: My feelings for Justin is...

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • only lust

    186 70.99%
  • I love him

    76 29.01%
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4347484953 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2753
  1. #2351
    Porn Star k3nny153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    449

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    i agree jtc...
    it looks do nice
    You only live once !

  2. #2352

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    He just instagrammed a picture of his ass. Enjoy, cause I definitely will. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a0d4ba80629a11e2a38422000a1f96a9_7.jpg 
Views:	2711 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	920297

  3. #2353
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread


  4. #2354
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Color adjusted


  5. #2355
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread


  6. #2356
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread


  7. #2357

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    WTF he really just posted a picture of his naked ass, or fake on Instagram....

  8. #2358

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Was it really posted on his account? That is obviously a public place. There has to be more pictures of that mooning if its real. I hope we get a more complete view

  9. #2359
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    oh JB...you're getting so desperate. What next? Your dick?

  10. #2360

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    What next? Your dick?
    Sure..."why not?"


  11. #2361
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    479

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    OK so Justin has been doing A LOT these past few days. I'm the owner of underneathestarz.wordpress and I have been having a hard (pun intended) keeping up!

    First he posted this bulge pic on Instagram a few day ago and now this moon pic!

    I am really loving this new "no fucks given" Justin is adopting lately!

  12. #2362

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bedshaped85 View Post
    I am really loving this new "no fucks given" Justin is adopting lately!
    Yeah! Maybe the Selena breakup is the best thing to happen to us, lol.

  13. #2363
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,963

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    "Was it really posted on his account?"

    Interesting use of the passive voice. Yes, he posted it to his Instagram account.


    "That is obviously a public place."

    Or a backdrop at any radio station, concert hall or remote venue. At any time of any day. In front of a crowd, or just another person with his phone.


    "There has to be more pictures of that mooning if its real."

    No, there doesn't. And yes, it's real.



    "I hope we get a more complete view."

    Indeed!



    "OK so Justin has been doing A LOT these past few days."

    At least two things, right?


    "I'm the owner of underneathestarz.wordpress"

    Yeah, where you claim the picture was taken in front of a group of paparazzi, on the red carpet. Where did that invention come from?


    "and I have been having a hard (pun intended) keeping up!"

    With both things.


    "First he posted this bulge pic on Instagram a few day ago"

    That's one.


    "and now this moon pic!"

    So, one pic every few days is hard for you to keep up with? It must be a sensational blog.


    "I am really loving this new "no fucks given" Justin is adopting lately!"

    That sentence is missing a word, but I share the sentiment!

  14. #2364
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,715

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Indeed, the ass shot is nice. But what's this about a bulge shot?

  15. #2365

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Indeed, the ass shot is nice. But what's this about a bulge shot?
    Apparently he posted this:

  16. #2366
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    844

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    What am I looking at? Can't tell whether its the front or the back.

    *trollface*
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  17. #2367
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Bieber's latest antics are so fucking stupid I'm going to just ignore him.......I can't stand it.......

  18. #2368
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,715

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Interesting. But is it pointing top left, or bottom right? I'm not sure...

  19. #2369

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dat outside dick View Post
    "Was it really posted on his account?"

    Interesting use of the passive voice. Yes, he posted it to his Instagram account.


    "That is obviously a public place."

    Or a backdrop at any radio station, concert hall or remote venue. At any time of any day. In front of a crowd, or just another person with his phone.


    "There has to be more pictures of that mooning if its real."

    No, there doesn't. And yes, it's real.



    "I hope we get a more complete view."

    Indeed!


    thanks for answering. yeah, if it was posted on his account, for sure is real.

  20. #2370
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    479

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dat outside dick View Post
    "Was it really posted on his account?"

    Interesting use of the passive voice. Yes, he posted it to his Instagram account.


    "That is obviously a public place."

    Or a backdrop at any radio station, concert hall or remote venue. At any time of any day. In front of a crowd, or just another person with his phone.


    "There has to be more pictures of that mooning if its real."

    No, there doesn't. And yes, it's real.



    "I hope we get a more complete view."

    Indeed!



    "OK so Justin has been doing A LOT these past few days."

    At least two things, right?


    "I'm the owner of underneathestarz.wordpress"

    Yeah, where you claim the picture was taken in front of a group of paparazzi, on the red carpet. Where did that invention come from?


    "and I have been having a hard (pun intended) keeping up!"

    With both things.


    "First he posted this bulge pic on Instagram a few day ago"

    That's one.


    "and now this moon pic!"

    So, one pic every few days is hard for you to keep up with? It must be a sensational blog.


    "I am really loving this new "no fucks given" Justin is adopting lately!"

    That sentence is missing a word, but I share the sentiment!
    (Mariah voice) Oh the shade of it all daaaahling!

    First of all, BITCH, my blog is loved by MANY.

    I am VERY proud of ALL of the content I provide on Underneathestarz everyday! Just like I assume you do w/ the content you provide on JUB all these years.

    Content, I have applauded and NEVER EVER shaded since I respected you for your contribution to celeb erotica on the gay forums.

    Secondly, I feel generally well-liked on JUB since most of the time. I have NEVER harassed or demeaned anyone on this site EVER and fuck me for being proud of that trait.

    You on the other hand can be seen like a SAD individual who will MOCK, BELITTLE, OR CONDESCEND others on regular basis. For what purpose exactly?

    Something I will never understand.

    You can also believe that I will never entertain or acknowledge you ever again.

    Simply because I don't give two fucks of your opinion. #ThatisAll

  21. #2371

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    In some strange way, I respect Justin for showing us his abs, bulge and ass in order to hang on to his fame. The guy is at least fighting to hold on. So many boybanders just quietly fade away after their 18th birthday or after being overtaken by the next hot teen idol. One Direction is pushing Justin hard but he is fighting back. He's using everything he has. Sex sells. Can't blame him for trying.

  22. #2372
    Sex God zolfix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    544

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Ummmm *Jaw drops* when did this kid get so effing sexy! Ive never been a belieber.. Probably liked just 2-3 of his early songs! But DAMN! After watching those pics I may have just come down with bieber fever! *drools*

  23. #2373

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    He is perfect, end of story.

  24. #2374

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakarta View Post
    He is perfect, end of story.
    Quoted for truth.

  25. #2375
    Sex God Vaischakalogia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    566

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread



    All I want to do is jerk off to this hot pic....
    Society is funny. They ask you to be yourself and yet they judge you.

  26. #2376
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,334

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    i love how he discovers his sexy side as he grows up. i used to hate him but recently i realized he's too sexy! i love the bulge pic and ass pic he posted and i think it's a trend nowdays. I remember Chris Brown and Kanye posting nude pics of themselfs! can't wait till a fully naked pic comes up! i need more nude Justin pics asap

  27. #2377
    JUB Addict JT-LOVE-ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lichtensteig
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaischakalogia View Post


    All I want to do is jerk off to this hot pic....
    Not hot haha a white ass go tan haha and not a crunchy ass go work out hahah but his face looks not real like red hair haha but it's real

    Ask me ask.fm/sirenix89

  28. #2378

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    He'll be cuter in few years!!!

  29. #2379
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    I knew he'd go into a slutty phase at some point. I knew it! Not that I'm complaining.

  30. #2380
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    i guess he's taking the line in "Beauty and a Beat" to heart: buns out, wiener! lol

  31. #2381

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerguy View Post
    I knew he'd go into a slutty phase at some point. I knew it! Not that I'm complaining.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. mooning is normal adolescent behavior. He didn't do it because he is slutty, but rather because he thought it was funny. The fact that he is showing more skin while sagging says he is proud and confident of his body.

    Seriously dudes, not every hot cute guy is gay and slutty. From the interviews I've seen of him, its obvious he is just another straight guy who knows he is hot. I'm not sure why we need to make everyone feel self conscious about showing their butts or any other amount of skin, because some people might call them slutty.

  32. #2382
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    50

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Does anyone have a photo of the sex doll named after him?

  33. #2383
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spankaddict View Post
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. mooning is normal adolescent behavior. He didn't do it because he is slutty, but rather because he thought it was funny. The fact that he is showing more skin while sagging says he is proud and confident of his body.

    Seriously dudes, not every hot cute guy is gay and slutty. From the interviews I've seen of him, its obvious he is just another straight guy who knows he is hot. I'm not sure why we need to make everyone feel self conscious about showing their butts or any other amount of skin, because some people might call them slutty.
    It isn't the fact that he does it, but the frequency at which he does it. He marks himself as slutty, we just recognize. But anyway, his claim is that he's trying to show himself to be more adult than he appears. Terrible way to do that is to be more immature. And people wonder why people like me still see him as a little 12year old.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  34. #2384

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jtc0331 View Post
    Fuck I wanna smell his ass.
    Never really saw much in him until lately. I'd definitely tongue his hot ass!

  35. #2385

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spankaddict View Post
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. mooning is normal adolescent behavior. He didn't do it because he is slutty, but rather because he thought it was funny. The fact that he is showing more skin while sagging says he is proud and confident of his body.

    Seriously dudes, not every hot cute guy is gay and slutty. From the interviews I've seen of him, its obvious he is just another straight guy who knows he is hot. I'm not sure why we need to make everyone feel self conscious about showing their butts or any other amount of skin, because some people might call them slutty.
    I think you are absolutely right. He has a great body and he knows it (and lots of us on here know it, too!).

  36. #2386

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread


  37. #2387

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread


  38. #2388
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,715

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Am I missing something in the "wardrobe malfunction" vid?

  39. #2389

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    It isn't the fact that he does it, but the frequency at which he does it.
    ??????

    Everyone knows he likes sagging, its part of his trademark, and who cares about frequency? Just because he likes to tease his fans, and others who fantasize about him, doesn't mean he slutty. I've never seen any slut characteristics on his behavior... and your fantasies don't count.

    He marks himself as slutty, we just recognize. But anyway, his claim is that he's trying to show himself to be more adult than he appears. Terrible way to do that is to be more immature. And people wonder why people like me still see him as a little 12year old.
    He is as immature as an average 18 year old. He is just not the sweet little boy that everyone wants to continue seeing. Now he is a hot hormonal teenager.

  40. #2390
    Sex God Vaischakalogia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    566

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    i love how he discovers his sexy side as he grows up. i used to hate him but recently i realized he's too sexy! i love the bulge pic and ass pic he posted and i think it's a trend nowdays. I remember Chris Brown and Kanye posting nude pics of themselfs! can't wait till a fully naked pic comes up! i need more nude Justin pics asap
    May you'll have a tongue of an angel! I WANT TO SEE HIM NUDE! Just like what chris brown did infront of the mirror!
    Society is funny. They ask you to be yourself and yet they judge you.

  41. #2391
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spankaddict View Post
    ??????

    Everyone knows he likes sagging, its part of his trademark, and who cares about frequency? Just because he likes to tease his fans, and others who fantasize about him, doesn't mean he slutty. I've never seen any slut characteristics on his behavior... and your fantasies don't count.



    He is as immature as an average 18 year old. He is just not the sweet little boy that everyone wants to continue seeing. Now he is a hot hormonal teenager.
    There's a big difference between what is average and what is normal. If jumping off a bridge to one's death were average for a typical 18yr old does that mean he should do it? But honestly, maybe one in one hundred 18yr olds behaves as he does. One percent is the new average? The point is he is whoring himself out, at least visually, for the sake of his music career. That is the epitome of a slut.

    As for my fantasies, he is never in them. And he wont be for at least 10 more years.

    I know you are in lust with Justin, having caught a terminal case of the Fever, and want to believe he is perfect in every way. But the facts are the facts, and he is just as human as the rest of humanity. He has his share of faults (maybe more than his share). That doesn't mean you can't still lust after him. But it is unhealthy to so vehemently deny the truth.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  42. #2392

    Justin Bieber naked ass

    if only they were lower

    morehttp://www.showwall.com/justin_bieber.html

  43. #2393
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread


  44. #2394
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,334

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2039.jpg 
Views:	825 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	920833

    am i winning Bieber's bulge?

  45. #2395

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Well if by Bulge you mean basically a case of how jeans usually go when you lay down.

    Still least the boy is learning, he's much better in picture form then when he's opening his mouth and "noise" is coming out.

    (Though the negative in me is saying considering his fans are 99.9% children he should not be posting pictures like this.)
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; January 21st, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

  46. #2396

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    There's a big difference between what is average and what is normal.
    It is both average and normal for someone his age to do what he is doing. I'm not sure how old you are, but it was standard when I was in high school just four years ago to do this. It's a normal, natural part of human nature, of growing up, and of going through puberty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    But honestly, maybe one in one hundred 18yr olds behaves as he does.
    Really? 1 percent? I don't think you have much of an idea of how any normal 18 year-old boy goes through puberty if you think only 1% of teenage guys flaunt their bodies. Did you go to high school? The millions of pictures that university students post of themselves naked, the millions of sex videos, the banter in the locker-rooms, the millions of stories that come out of high school and university, and you're saying that a teenage boy is being slutty for showing two centimetres of his ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    It isn't the fact that he does it, but the frequency at which he does it. He marks himself as slutty, we just recognize. But anyway, his claim is that he's trying to show himself to be more adult than he appears. Terrible way to do that is to be more immature. And people wonder why people like me still see him as a little 12year old.
    He's a teenager. He's not 12 years old. You making the assumption that he *must* act like an adult is no more laughable than trying to suggest he is 12 years old. Stop judging Bieber through your own standards of maturity, and rather through how you probably acted when you were a teenager at his age.

    I'm not even a fan of Bieber, just sick of people who call him a 12 year-old. He is acting no different to anyone else his age. Matter of fact, go into any bar on a Friday night and there's still more than a 1% chance you'd see a 35 year-old acting more immature than him. If Bieber walking around with no shirt on is slutty, what would you define your avatar as? "Art"? Give him a break, haha.

  47. #2397
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    67

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Freaking hilarious and so true haha!

  48. #2398

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jtc0331 View Post
    Fuck I wanna smell his ass.
    Wanna smell his ass so much....sweaty after concert!!

  49. #2399
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Jeez, the analysis was hardly necessarry. I was simply alluding to the fact that Bieber is entering the typical next phase (look, I'm a gorwn up now!) young popstars often go into, i.e. Christina Agiulera going from 'Genie in a Bottle' to 'Dirrrty' whore or Britney Spears from naughty schoolgirl to full on nympho. I wasn't actually saying Justin is a slut, i.e. promiscuous. But based on what I've seen of his personality and ego through interviews and so on, I figured this would happen soon enough.

    And like i said, I'm not complaining.

  50. #2400
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The official JUSTIN BIEBER Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Killingsilence View Post
    It is both average and normal for someone his age to do what he is doing. I'm not sure how old you are, but it was standard when I was in high school just four years ago to do this. It's a normal, natural part of human nature, of growing up, and of going through puberty.



    Really? 1 percent? I don't think you have much of an idea of how any normal 18 year-old boy goes through puberty if you think only 1% of teenage guys flaunt their bodies. Did you go to high school? The millions of pictures that university students post of themselves naked, the millions of sex videos, the banter in the locker-rooms, the millions of stories that come out of high school and university, and you're saying that a teenage boy is being slutty for showing two centimetres of his ass?



    He's a teenager. He's not 12 years old. You making the assumption that he *must* act like an adult is no more laughable than trying to suggest he is 12 years old. Stop judging Bieber through your own standards of maturity, and rather through how you probably acted when you were a teenager at his age.

    I'm not even a fan of Bieber, just sick of people who call him a 12 year-old. He is acting no different to anyone else his age. Matter of fact, go into any bar on a Friday night and there's still more than a 1% chance you'd see a 35 year-old acting more immature than him. If Bieber walking around with no shirt on is slutty, what would you define your avatar as? "Art"? Give him a break, haha.
    I didn't say he MUST act like an adult. I said he wants people to SEE him as an adult. My point is that if he doesn't ACT like one, we can't SEE him as one. As for him acting slutty, it isn't just about walking around shirtless. It is a number of factors including the location, the timing, and the reason behind it all. And yes, his behavior is slutty.

    I don't expect you to agree. As I said you are in full Bieber lust mode and believe him to be the Second coming of Christ.

    Funny you mentioned him as a 12 year old. His appearance does suggest that possibility. Too bad his actions only enforce that illusion.

    But he is an adult, no longer a teenager. He wants adults to treat him as one, but still acts like a child to keep his young fans. He's selling his body for money and fame, that is a slut. If he were a female you would most likely be at the front of the crowd calling him one.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.