JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 69
  1. #1
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Nope. I can still have sex for free and since I rarely jack off, I have that option to "get it over with". I decided a long time ago that paying for sex is useless in my opinion, so I won't.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  2. #2
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,725

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    not entirely sure about your motivations here, but i leave that to your shrink ^^

    if you can afford it, why not?
    ive read (on blogs that seemed genuine to me) that one can have good relationships with escorts, not just sexually but also personally.

  3. #3
    Sex God Mr-Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    859

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Personally, I wouldn't do it- but each to their own.
    all I wanna see you in is just
    S K I N

  4. #4

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I'd do it if it was with some porn stars (for the kick).

  5. #5
    GAYVIATOR ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,371

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I have not, but I would, it just hasn't crossed my mind or come to that. I could certainly afford it. Afterall, I had sex with the same guy for over 33yrs., the variety could be exciting.

    After his passing, and now, slowly, getting back into the game, I find myself mostly attracted to guys in their 20's, 30's and 40's. I haven't had much difficulty finding someone who wants to fool around with a guy in his 50's but an escort could be an alternative.

  6. #6
    On the Prowl xRemyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia & Tours,FR
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    144

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I don't I could do it, but if it works for you then have at it. I want someone to spend time with me because they genuinely like me, not because I'm paying them.

  7. #7
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,725

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    Hylas, my motivation is to stop my dick from shrivelling off due to lack of use. I have sexual desires and this seems to be the most reasonable way to get them filled.
    i guess what i meant was that i dont understand your reasoning why one-night stands and fuck-buddies are out of the question. they are for free and they arent that hard to come by, right? one of the few areas where we have a leg up on the straightboys.

  8. #8
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by theReckless View Post
    I've been paid before for regular sex. It's a good way to make sure you're getting exactly what you're looking for, some friendly company, and no awkwardness afterwards.

    The guy I was meeting wasn't really my type and I wouldn't really have gone their otherwise, but at the same time I didn't think badly of him or anything. He was nice enough, and we were both getting something out of it.
    Didn't consider this angle.

    I'd be willing to be paid for sex(when enough people see your dick picture and say "you should get money with that", sometimes it swells the other head too). Have even thought about escorting. The one thing stopping me is I don't really have sex that often, most of the guys willing to pay me are married or super-dl and like one night stands even less. Okay, so I guess that's three things.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    445

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    If I could afford it and could be sure of no legal entanglements, I would. I have a job and a professional license I would lose if I were convicted of this, so it is not worth it.

  10. #10

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    When I was escorting I saw four or five of my clients regularly. One of them I would see three to four times a month for a couple of hours, always on a Saturday afternoon. I was in my late twenties at the time, he in his early fifties, not great looking nor in great shape, but he really knew how to fuck me! Some of the best sex I've had was with him. Seriously great sex, as good or even better than the sex I'd have later that evening with my partner, who is great looking and in great shape. I really enjoyed this guy both in and out of bed, and would have continued to see him even without the money, although I think the exchange of cash added to the excitement for both of us. Another guy would travel into town on business once a month and we'd get together to fuck and then have dinner together afterwards. Forties, handsome and the sex was always sweet...come to think of it, I miss these guys and those years.

  11. #11
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Well NA I havent considered it yet. I am 40 and for a time with my ex i thought i was unable to rope me a cowboy but then after we broke up and I went my separate way i found the gym again and the boys started lining up.

    During that time I did consider renting a boy to satisfy my needs and to be sure as I get older if I don't have a constant in my life then i will consider it again.

    I also look at it from a different angle. I have always been attracted to smaller and typically younger guys than myself. That usually means the guys I date are a lot less mature in their professional lives than I am in mine. So typically I have more money and I am more generous buying dinner, getting drinks and paying covers..etc etc. Hell I even put one most the way through college and another all the way through. However I didn't do it explicitly for sex.

    I have never really thought much of it but in reflection that could easily be seen as paying for affection. Although that was not what we had discussed or anything. I just think a whole helluva lot about family and I have tried to be family to those I love in my life. In most cases where they have no family to speak of... EDIT: I should note that i have done so with tens of military guys who have worked for me with no expectation of anything ever. To me it often just feels good to do good.

    So what is the harm? If you get what you desire and he gets what he desires then it is a good thing for both of you. I would caution you against two things though. If he isnt what you expected then dont go through with it. I apply that mostly to internet dating but this is very anonymously similar. Two convince yourself before hand that you will not have buyers remorse afterwards.

    Oh and one last thing that came to me. Don't fall into love just into lust.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #12
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15,154

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    If you can afford it and won't have any guilt feelings for buying some ass, then go for it. I have not done it myself.

    Homophobia kills!

  13. #13

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    No, never have hired a rental. Never had to. I had a companion of 20 years and before and after had several fuck buddies. I get hit on enough when I go out so the thought never crossed my mind.

    A friend of mine hires rentals all the time and enjoys it but it's an expensive habit.

  14. #14
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    and the few I do are a risk to develop feelings and I'm not up for that awkwardness. Relationships aren't an option either
    If I may ask you, why are relationships not a possibility for you ?

    Otherwise, being 42, gay and never even kissed a man, I am often tempted by escorts. But, if I could overcome my, hum, mental problem, shyness and probable nervous breakdown, and I could have sex with him, I picture myself afterwards : ashamed, having sex with someone who did it for money and no concern at all about what a human being I am, and surely the feeling of loneliness more acute than ever. So for me, an hour of pleasure (and I think superficial, for example, how to kiss someone you have no feeling for ?) doesn't seem worth the down low of afterwards. But it's just me.

    You don't seem to be in a particularly happy place at the moment and I wish you to go and find joy and happiness and fulfillment as soon as possible.

  15. #15
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,188
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    HELL NO! i think you should beat your dick a lot more often, bro. you must have a lot of money to even consider buying sex. myself, i'm too comfortable masturbating and i most definitely do not see sex as a priority. i don't see what's the huge deal over sex when masturbation is there too. for the most part, most people that think about sex a lot don't jerk off enough.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  16. #16

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I've considered it and the idea is hot, and I could afford it, in moderation. I just never take the plunge, and probably won't.

  17. #17
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Each human being may be wired differently I guess, and whatever makes someone happy (with usual caveat about other's happiness not infrinched) should be acceptable even if not in the "norm" of society.

    But to be able to separate completely sex from real deep emotions is so strange for me. I can't fathom how the most intimate and precious gift a man can give to another can be done out of a relationship, whatever the level of it.

    I'm being candid, it's a real mystery to me. What pleasure is it in a kiss with a stranger who 30 minutes later you will never see again ?

    Don't you need some humans connections ? Why do you feel you can't find one, even if you haven't yet ? Sentiments, love don't follow a precise calendar. There's no telling what may happen in the future.

    "I'm just a weirdo in that regard" : we are all weirdo you know, it's just the degree of estrangement from the society "norm" that changes from one to another. Have you analyze why you don't click with another man ? Physically, emotionally ? You're waiting for the perfect image you have in your mind, or the least imperfection sets you off ? I don't know.

    If you're perfectly happy without a relationship, great for you, but I wish it's not a deception from you at you to be able to tolerate present condition of living as bearable.

    (sorry, I think I ramble too much )

  18. #18
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    I was introduced to sex in a very negative way (not the virginity loss story above, but waaaaaay earlier in life). I've often thought that if I loved someone, I likely WOULDN'T wanna have sex with them.
    Do you wish to talk about it ? Were you abused as a child ? (stop me if I'm too indiscreet)

  19. #19

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I wouldn't. If I had the money, I might. But then again, I'd probably be too lazy to deal with the whole thing...and I can be a bit cheap I have a friend who does this occasionally, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  20. #20
    Sex God paatreides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    784
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Oh...the thought has certainly crossed my mind, but I've never hired anyone. I don't see anything wrong with it at all - and for the life of me, can't understand why prostitution is illegal - it's consentual activity between two adults.
    I fully understand how a guy can get tired of jerking off all the time...once in a while he craves a warm body and someone else's hand(s) or lips wrapped around his cock. Makes complete sense.
    I'd say you should go for it - Mainly because you've admitted it would be a boost to your self-esteem and it seems as if you really need to build that. But, understand, we all know there are damn few "10"s in this world so of course it's what we all want and fantatsize about, isn't it?
    Go get your 10 and enjoy him. Then, I hope you realize you may be someone else's idea of a 10 and they're afraid to approach you for the same reasons you avoid guys whom you view to be 10's.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    No, I've never seriously considered paying for sex. If I have to pay for it, what good is it? I can jack off at no cost...

  22. #22
    Wildly Inappropriate SonOfSlobone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,230

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I did it a couple of times years ago, but I don't think I would do it again. The problem for me is that I only get turned on when the other guy is also turned on by me, and that's the one thing you can't have with a pro.

  23. #23
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    My theory is, if you can't get mind-blowing sex for free, you won't be able to get mind-blowing sex because you pay for it. The missing ingredient in whether two people click that awesomely or not, is not a receipt.
    Two journalists killed during live broadcasts by madman smothering them with pillows. Because remember, guns don't kill people....

  24. #24
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    No. No need to pay for it.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Well, there's about 500 guys advertising online in my city for paid m4m sex. Of them, 470 would have to pay ME for sex, and about the other 30 I'd have sex with for free, but not pay them. So I guess the answer right now is no. Have I ever? Yes.

  26. #26
    ...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,830

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Don't feel like paying money to stick my cock into a heroin or gambling addicted homophobe, but who am I to judge you if you do?

  27. #27

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfSlobone View Post
    I did it a couple of times years ago, but I don't think I would do it again. The problem for me is that I only get turned on when the other guy is also turned on by me, and that's the one thing you can't have with a pro.
    Absolutely not always the case. When I was a pro I was generally turned on to the guys who hired me, and even if I wasn't I was excited by the whole scene of turning another guy on and by the adventure of it all. Sounds to me as if you hired the wrong guys. A good escort will make his client feel desired.

    Read my preceding post. I had a lot of sex with many men and it was never just about the money.

  28. #28
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I would never pay for sex (even if I had the money to be able to afford it).

    A big part to the reason would be because I don't believe in meaningless hookups. Pretty much the only way I'd have sex is if i was in a meaningfull relationship beforehand (basically my feeling is 'first love then sex')

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    So I've gotten to a point in life where I'm sick of the chase, sick of finding new sex partners. Yet fuck buddies are a no-go because I don't have many gay friends I'm attracted to and the few I do are a risk to develop feelings and I'm not up for that awkwardness. Relationships aren't an option either, and I'd see looking for one for the sole purpose of getting laid to be shallow and manipulative anyway.

    Dealing with this, I've pretty much accepted celibacy is all I got for 2012. Then the other day, I randomly picked up Next Magazine (one of the free gay mags that you find in bars and clubs). I rarely read these and go for actual newspapers, but randomly it caught my attention and I suddenly realized the escort section in the back.

    Some of these guys are hot. They offer the types of sex they like, what they're into, rates, etc. I briefly (well maybe not-so-briefly since I'm posting here) humored the notion of getting one guy to see maybe twice a month (settling on solo jack-off sessions between those intervals).



    PROS:

    -I'd be able to get someone in amazing shape (usually out of my league)

    -I'd be able to get my specific needs and my most superficial physical desires met

    -Safe zone where no feelings are made/hurt

    -Knowing that at the end of a stressful two weeks, I have a nice ass to fuck/cock to suck on

    -The possibility of having an amazing lover despite maybe not being that amazing myself

    CONS:

    -Money (though I could afford twice a month if it meant not going out as much)

    -Shame. (I actually don't think this would be a problem, but maybe it would get to me if I knew this guy wouldn't touch me if I wasn't paying him? On the other hand, my esteem is up because I'm much slimmer...paying to get with a '10' won't exactly make me feel like chopped liver)



    I've honestly been considering it. A while ago, I had a lapdances by a breathtaking gogo boy. The sensations I felt looking at/feeling his perfect ass and beautiful smile were unreal. This kind of guy would be so out of my league no matter what I do. But if I could have sex with him (or someone like him) regularly for a fee, would that be wrong?

    At this point, I'm probably gonna try it once anyway. But had anyone else done or thought about this?
    Yes, this is all true. I have decided to become an escort because I need money just like some people need sex. And no one can call me indolent because I am in medical school and work a real job as well. I just really need the money.

  30. #30
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,469
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with prostitution on a moral level as long as all parties involved are consenting of their own free will.
    I don't see anything wrong with it, either - and there's two guys I've occasionally hired (i.e. averaging once every year or two...because they're hundreds of miles from me). I consider prostitution to be more-or-less morally NEUTRAL...no more controversial than being a barber, a beekeeper, flipping hamburgers, etc.

    The "transactions" aren't ALWAYS morally neutral, though - I have an issue when, for example, it means that the client is cheating on a "monogamous" life partner, or doing stuff on the down-low away from the wife and family, etc. But the issue is the cheating, not the prostitution. That same person could (/would) just as easily cheat if the sex was entirely free.

    And, after all, the encounters are almost always based on mutual consent, understandings, etc. When there is abuse (which isn't agreed on), duress, etc., that's another moral issue, or the issue that one or both of the people are scumbags, etc. There's a good chance that the mistreating person does likewise with other people under other circumstances as well.

    As such, I have a healthy respect for people who work in this field of work, because it's something that cannot just be done casually if one is to be good at it. A prostitute is often called on to do things they may not really like to do at all...AND pretend they're enjoying it!

    Now, as for some occupations I have little respect for, let's say that it would include "any attorney who works for m0nsantt0" (the GM food/termninator seeds/Round-Up conglomerate), for example.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    THE WIZARD OF OZ: "Transported to a surreal landscape, a girl kills the first person she meets, then joins three strangers to kill again."

    SANDERS-WARREN in 2016! The people are ready for change.

  31. #31
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Just from a financial standpoint, it makes little sense. Let's be honest with the terminology here, a prostitute on a regular basis is very expensive and not tax deductible. You can spend that money for so much more fulfilling happiness with friends, family, and prospective boyfriend (it is never the end in searching).
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict teadrinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,450

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Not ongoing - I couldn't afford it. Though rentals do have their considerable charms. The closest I've got was a very nice massage (with a happy ending) from a delectable fellow in Malaysia once. He would have let me fuck him, but it cost more than the cash I had with me.

    -T.

    "Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? how did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." (Sydney Smith)

  33. #33
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    If you can afford it, go for it! Have fun.

  34. #34

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    If there were hookers for ladies as cute as the high quality boys you get in New York, you bet your sweet bippy I would. The dating pool around here is shallow & seriously needs chlorinated. In my circle of friends, everyone is already paired up or I've already dated them. I would occasionally like to have sex with someone who isn't the mutant offspring of two first cousins, who would then go home.

    . . .so I get where you're going with this.

  35. #35
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHorror View Post
    Your theory is null. There exists a type of sexuality that doesn't concern itself with wether the other person is enjoying the fuck or not.

    People confuse emotions with sex too often and don't see that when it all boils down it's about busting a nut. If you decide to hire a prostitute you aren't hiring them to be your boyfriend, you are hiring them to fuck your brains out like a machine because you don't want to go through the motions of hooking up/cruising for dick. It's just like ordering take-out but instead of hot food it's hot cock.
    You entirely missed my point.
    The type of sexuality you are talking about is something you can get for free.

    Why order takeout when the Michelin chef is in your kitchen just dishing it out? Why is he there? I don't know. Is he my boyfriend? Maybe. Who knows? that's not the point. The point is he's a damn good cook.
    Two journalists killed during live broadcasts by madman smothering them with pillows. Because remember, guns don't kill people....

  36. #36

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    If I had the money OP and the privacy, I SO would get me an escort/fuck buddy. I have so many urges and no one to let them loose on. Masturbating gets boring and sometimes I can't even cum. However, due to my size, I worry about the intentions of strangers. If you decide to find an escort OP and can afford it, go for it. I won't judge you one bit. I of course just want you to be safe.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  37. #37
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    Sorry. I refuse to take sex advice from the anti-rimming police. Whatever "sex" you're having, I simply want no part of.

    But in response, I'll say this. What blows one person's mind may not blow another's. It's a little thing called personal preference. Look it up.
    LOL. Sorry if my other advice left a bad taste in your mouth. But I don't think random opinions on the internet add up to police action. Oh, and the sex I'm having, you couldn't possibly afford.

    Buuuuut in response, personal preference is also wide open, and available for free. It's like having an all you can eat coupon at a salad bar. You can toss whatever you want on your plate and go back for more.

    So I'm sure you can get good rimming for free if that's what it takes for you to have a good time.
    Two journalists killed during live broadcasts by madman smothering them with pillows. Because remember, guns don't kill people....

  38. #38
    Sex God PolterGUYst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    795

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    No. Maybe I'm in the minority, but the idea that the other person wants to have sexual relations with me, i.e. they're not obligated to do so simply because I paid them, is a huge part of what makes the experience so enjoyable in the first place.

    But whatever floats your boat. As long as you're very safe about it. Your money, their body. Consenting individuals should be allowed to do whatever they want with them.
    ŦЄЯGΰYßŦ

  39. #39
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    For me, a boyfriend will never exist. And even if such a thing were possible, looking for one because I'm horny would be ridiculous.
    "And even if such a thing were possible" hoho there's hope

    I don't know you, but from what I can read it really seems to me you have a "blocage" (French word, I can't find the English proper equivalent) concerning being close emotionally with someone in a romantic way. Don't you think that maybe there's a little chance that for you to think about, even perhaps seek some advices from others, could help you ? You seems stuck in an impasse where one night stand are boring, and you refuse to , or think you're incapable of, having a relationship. So the escort solution. But after the 20th escort, don't you think you will be bored again, and stuck again ?

    " looking for one because I'm horny would be ridiculous" but it seems to me it's what many many people do looking for someone because of sex, and finding more along the line, by will or by chance.


  40. #40
    JUB Addict -Kane-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,104

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    I say, if you have the money, then buy whatever makes your heart (and/or Dick) HAPPY.

    Just be mindful of one thing:

    1. Do NOT become emotionally attached to the escort(s)...

    Most tricks often make the mistake of becoming enamored with the escort and falsely believing the whore may harbor some deep hidden feelings for them...I've never paid for sex, but I have accepted donations ($$$) for my time during my college years. It stroked my ego at first because I considered the men somewhat attractive and I could not understand why they wanted to pay me when they could obviously score a guy without giving a donation. It wasn't until I got older that I understood their actions. It wasn't because they were lonely or depraved [well some of them are], it was out of pure necessity and immediate gratification.

    As Charlie Sheen once said; "You're not paying whores for Sex, you pay them to LEAVE after Sex"!!

    Enjoy them but don't get trapped in the emotion. They can play you like a loose slot machine if you're vulnerable.
    Rejoice and Behold the pungency of my nuts for I have arrived!

  41. #41
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    ^hum and who's the salmon, the whore or the john ? or it's the LTR gays who are rice ?

    I must be stupid but I failed miserably to see your point dear prince.

  42. #42
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    is it because they swim upstream to the land of their birth ?

  43. #43
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    We are all whores. It just depends on what we set as our price.

    Emotion?

    Money?

    Connection?

    What is your price?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  44. #44
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Hey! There's another problem we haven't considered:
    Prostitutes who won't do business with you. It's a real issue apparently:

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370107
    Two journalists killed during live broadcasts by madman smothering them with pillows. Because remember, guns don't kill people....

  45. #45
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Oh come now Hunty you cant think we don't sell ourselves in everything we do?

    Life is temptation and resistance.

    Your price is simply that which you must have to give over yourself to someone else.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  46. #46
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Hard up and Hunt. ALL of human interaction is a transaction.

    You may choose to hold your nose high and say it is not as simple as sexual favors in exchange for x,y or z but everything is a give and take or an exchange.

    You have an emotional connection not because it appeared out of the mist. You have an emotional connection because you both worked at it. SOmething other than sex obviously but it was still an exchange of something you do that is needed by them and something they do that is needed by you.

    To try an elevate it up to some lofty position you only lift your nose and your brow but the basics are exactly the same. Two people who have something to give one another are the only reason relationships exist.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  47. #47
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    12,510
    Blog Entries
    19

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Jay, love is not a commodity. Sex might be, but not love.

    I was going to say something different about giving our hearts to the person we love, but I looked back to when I fell in love. Certainly I gave to him my heart, but the truth is, it already belonged to him before I did that. While I made the decision to follow through with my actions, the love that was in me for him was not something I willed or could even control. My love for him had it's origins in him. The object of my love was also the source of my love. Surely, I had love in me to give, but I loved him because of him. Does that make sense? I could not have bartered for it or willed it into existence.

    Any relationship that is based on an exchange, such as you describe, will end up as utilitarian rather than something beautiful.

    If it is some kind of exchange then it is reduced to "you give me love, I give you sex", "you give me youth and beauty, I give you stability and material things", "you give me companionship, I give you companionship". Love is not an exchange, it is a complete, no strings attached gift of the heart. No price can be placed on that, because it's value is beyond our ability to pay for it.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  48. #48
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    12,510
    Blog Entries
    19

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    One other thing, as to the holding the nose in the air, I believe love is an exclusive thing. If that makes me an elitist, then I own that. All I know is that if you see love as some kind of exhange, it cheapens it to something that can be bought and sold, like say...the attention of a prostitute.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  49. #49
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    I get your point, JayHawk...but it's not the same kind of "transaction", in my opinion. I don't agree with you on that at all. As far as I'm concerned, we can agree to disagree because you will never change my thoughts on the matter. As pseudo-convincing as your declarations may be...

    And I'm not holding my nose up at anything. I have no problem with prostitution and escorting. I just don't think my relationships with any of my loved ones are on the same level. There's a lot more invested in those "exchanges" as you put it. What's your point of trying to argue this, anyway? I'm not the one you should be trying to convince that prostitution and paying for ass is cool and comparable to all other exchanges in life. I've learned not to worry or care about how others blow their hard earned money.
    I am not trying to convince you one thing is good or bad. I honestly could care less. However nothing by man is done without a reason behind that action. So prostitution may be less of a emotional commitment but is no different than marriage in the aspect of something given and something received.

    It does apply itself to a much higher emotional level.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  50. #50
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Have You Paid Or Considered Paying An Escort For Ongoing Sexual Relations?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Jay, love is not a commodity. Sex might be, but not love.

    I was going to say something different about giving our hearts to the person we love, but I looked back to when I fell in love. Certainly I gave to him my heart, but the truth is, it already belonged to him before I did that. While I made the decision to follow through with my actions, the love that was in me for him was not something I willed or could even control. My love for him had it's origins in him. The object of my love was also the source of my love. Surely, I had love in me to give, but I loved him because of him. Does that make sense? I could not have bartered for it or willed it into existence.

    Any relationship that is based on an exchange, such as you describe, will end up as utilitarian rather than something beautiful.

    If it is some kind of exchange then it is reduced to "you give me love, I give you sex", "you give me youth and beauty, I give you stability and material things", "you give me companionship, I give you companionship". Love is not an exchange, it is a complete, no strings attached gift of the heart. No price can be placed on that, because it's value is beyond our ability to pay for it.
    That all sounds very poetic but your stance is if your husband stopped treating you with respect, didnt stay at home and wasn't the ying to your yang then you would still willfully hand him your love or would you go elsewhere? Would you go elsewhere to where you receive the 'gift' of love back?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.