JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 26303132 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1581
  1. #1501
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I thought Aaron was the bottom. Aaron is cute and even if he's the top, Eric isn't really easy on the eyes. =\

  2. #1502
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Aside from "that gay scene" (may as well get used to hearing that for awhile), I thought this was a better episode than the previous two. It was more exciting and tense. It almost felt like it was the series finale, ending on a hope filled note. Especially hearing the children laughing in the background Although with 5 episodes left this season, I am sure there is plenty of time for that to change.

  3. #1503
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Loved it

  4. #1504

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    That is a hot topic with the homophobes more then anything else. The scene lasted about 30 seconds.
    I'm on the talking dead site now as I watch it. The homophobic chat is incredible. Looks like a lot of these assholes are not going to be watching the show anymore.
    This 2nd have of the season has been dull, last week was a sleeper this was nearly the same too.
    It really baffles me how the ones that were so vested in the show could just dump it for some innocent kiss between two men, yet the gratuitous violence against rotting corpses AND other living human beings (including eating the flesh of another) doesn't bother them. It's just so... stupid lol I really don't understand their rationale, but anyway, they're assholes, and the show will go on (thank goodness).

    I agree with most of you. The progression hasn't really increased since last week, but I think we've learned that the best parts come towards the end, we just have to stick it out.

  5. #1505
    Porn Star Love_chair's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    342

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I loved tonights episode. Although I have to say I pretty much like just about every single episode because I feel that each one adds something to the overall story. I feel that with the introduction of Aaron, and of this community I feel that the show is heading in A whole new direction, and I am really eager to see what's next.

  6. #1506
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sumyungguy View Post
    It really baffles me how the ones that were so vested in the show could just dump it for some innocent kiss between two men, yet the gratuitous violence against rotting corpses AND other living human beings (including eating the flesh of another) doesn't bother them. It's just so... stupid lol I really don't understand their rationale, but anyway, they're assholes, and the show will go on (thank goodness).

    I agree with most of you. The progression hasn't really increased since last week, but I think we've learned that the best parts come towards the end, we just have to stick it out.
    This was brought up in the AMC walking dead live chat room. There was no answer from the rednecks.
    One woman chimed in about how her family gathered round with the little kids to watch the show but the gay making out scene was the end. Gay making out scene? Hell I've given a more passionate kiss to my Father then that little peck on the show. I wonder if that woman minded with Shane got his cock squeezed and fucked in the car?
    I sort of watched the live chat through the east coast and west coast air time of the show. It was the same thing over and over.
    Hate of Gays and why did they introduce that into the show. There wasn't this much hatred when the lesbo action occurred. Pretty much the people are morons as there are gay characters in the comic

    After thinking about it though I realized that a large part of the audience has to be the Duck Dynasty sort of gun nut, survivalist, doomsday , bible thumping red necks sitting in it the trailer hoping the direct TV dish doesn't go out. This zombie shit is the sort of stuff they dream of as they build their end of the world fall out shelter.
    Last edited by vulgar_newcomer; February 24th, 2015 at 10:22 AM.

  7. #1507
    Porn Star Love_chair's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    342

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv-...ly-90-minutes/

    Yay!! that's awesome the more the better. I personally think that every season final or premiere should be 90 minutes. I think it would be great if from now on they have at least one episode out of the season be 90 minutes(well without the commercials it's probably about an hour long of actual episode)..... But regardless it's always wonderful when they give us A treat like this.

  8. #1508

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I get anxious for season finales because I love the characters so much and usually a main character dies

  9. #1509
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Whywhywhy are there so many stupid people in this world?

    Gay kiss?....who cares?....theyre not fuckin you so shut up!

    Watched it with your kids?....really?!?!....this is not a children's show!

    I hope they are the first to be eaten when the zombie apocalypse does come

  10. #1510

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Aaron and his lover are gay. Big deal. Tara's a lesbo and was all smoochy with her gal pal (or was she?). Anyhow onto more important topics. The last two shows remind me of the "old" TWD's. The walkers are scary again, not just a menace. Character development is good and the pacing of the storyline is intense and surprising. Kudos to the writers. Looking forward to learning more about the Alexandria Safe Zone!

  11. #1511
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Bravo on the longer finale. I have always thought in past seasons it should have been longer. Although 2
    hours would be better, 90 minutes is an improvement.

  12. #1512
    Porn Star Love_chair's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    342

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I'm thinking that their must be A great deal of plot details to get to in the season final so that's why they extended the final. I'm still waiting, and wondering when Morgan is gonna show up again, and how he's gonna tie in with everything. Maybe he will finally be reunited with Rick in the last episode be pretty cool Morgan is such A great character, and it would be an amazing reunion.

  13. #1513
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,050

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    It's unreal how many homophobic bigots came out of the woodwork when the show added two gay characters. These people have no problem watching rape, murder, torture or cannibalism but a gay kiss is where they draw the line?! WTF?! There was even some parent who said he would stop watching because he watch it with his kids. And again I'm like WTF?! 1. you watch this clearly adult show with kids?! 2. gays characters is where you draw the line.. not cannibalism, murder, torture, rape.. all of that is ok for your kids to see, but not two men in a committed and loving relationship?! How do you spell HYPOCRITE?!
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  14. #1514
    Porn Star Love_chair's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    342

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    It's unreal how many homophobic bigots came out of the woodwork when the show added two gay characters. These people have no problem watching rape, murder, torture or cannibalism but a gay kiss is where they draw the line?! WTF?! There was even some parent who said he would stop watching because he watch it with his kids. And again I'm like WTF?! 1. you watch this clearly adult show with kids?! 2. gays characters is where you draw the line.. not cannibalism, murder, torture, rape.. all of that is ok for your kids to see, but not two men in a committed and loving relationship?! How do you spell HYPOCRITE?!
    I know! I absolutely agree with everything you just said it's so ridicules how some people act. I think that if someone is A true fan of the show then it shouldn't matter that there is gay characters on the show. And yeah this is clearly A show meant for adults only, and not for kids that's why they have those little viewer discretion advised warnings at the beginning of every episode. But of course the human race is just as twisted, and messed up as the mindless zombies are, and it now clearly shows who the true hate filled bigots are without A doubt. Sometimes I have no faith in the human race at all no wonder the world is so fucked up.

  15. #1515
    JUB Addict Irish Queer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beal Feirste
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,898
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I don't trust Aaron and Eric they are too cutesy lol. No honestly it's nice to see a normal functioning, loving relationship outside of Glen and Maggie. But honestly I'm like Rick can I trust them, can I hope it is OK? Anyone who read the comics please don't tell me lol want to learn as the show goes on.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

  16. #1516

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Carol is hands down my favourite character.

  17. #1517

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoboy22 View Post
    Carol is hands down my favourite character.
    Quoted for truth! I share the same sentiments!
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  18. #1518
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Love how Darryl just guts a possum on the porch....he's my fave

  19. #1519

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Looks like the next episode is going to have Daryl and Aaron fighting zombies together, if any of the homophobes are still watching they're probably going to be royally pissed. Ross Marquand who plays Aaron is going to be on Talking Dead as well. This better not be "Freedom Ring" all over again, Kirkman.

  20. #1520
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    Love how Darryl just guts a possum on the porch....he's my fave
    "You look ridiculous." - Darryl to Carol. Best line in the episode. Very good episode. It feels like a major, but interesting, change in the story which it strongly needed. The interview thing was a cool idea. Only minor grip is having walkers thrown in near the end. It would have been better if they made this one particular episode entirely walker free. But seeing a shirtless, clean, freshly shaven Rick just out of the shower was worth the price of admission. . .

  21. #1521
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,898

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    Looks like the next episode is going to have Daryl and Aaron fighting zombies together, if any of the homophobes are still watching they're probably going to be royally pissed. Ross Marquand who plays Aaron is going to be on Talking Dead as well. This better not be "Freedom Ring" all over again, Kirkman.

    Maybe Daryl and Aaron will get busy after fighting zombo's together? Daryl never scored with Carol and she wanted it. I know it was brought up on Talking Dead about making Daryl's character gay or not, but I think it was not.

  22. #1522
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    Maybe Daryl and Aaron will get busy after fighting zombo's together? Daryl never scored with Carol and she wanted it. I know it was brought up on Talking Dead about making Daryl's character gay or not, but I think it was not.
    oooh yeah....maybe he'll get him in the shower

  23. #1523

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I really liked last Sunday's episode. It felt so eerie and wrong, much like back on Hershel's farm and as such felt like TWD from seasons 1 and 2. The girl is right to practice getting over the walls; we all know someone or something is coming.
    I also question the fortifications of Alexandria when the supports holding the walls up are on the OUTSIDE! Yah, it was designed by an architect alright, not an engineer (oops). The residents of Alexandria ARE weak. I don't even see evidence of anyone monitoring the walls like at Woodbury.
    Last edited by JockTalk; March 7th, 2015 at 06:17 PM.

  24. #1524
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,687

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    Maybe Daryl and Aaron will get busy after fighting zombo's together? Daryl never scored with Carol and she wanted it. I know it was brought up on Talking Dead about making Daryl's character gay or not, but I think it was not.
    Kirkman most definitely said he is straight.
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  25. #1525
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    But. . . Norman Reedus did say he would have no problem with it and he would "rock that story."



    Tonight's episode with him hunting with Aaron did make me wish for what could have been. . .

  26. #1526

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I loved the scenes with Aaron from tonight's episode. Aaron is my favourite character now.

  27. #1527

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    It is just awesome loved it..

  28. #1528
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Poor buttons.....I hated that part

  29. #1529

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Yikes! Scary Carol and Miss Sasha Fierce!

    Trouble is definitely on the horizon and I don't think Deanna is as smart as she comes off or knows as much as she thinks she does! She should be asking more questions about what's really out there!

    Why are the wall fortifications on the OUTSIDE of the fence? Ugh!

    And where is Sasha going?????

  30. #1530
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    Poor buttons.....I hated that part
    I was expecting Buttons to be the surprise mystery guest on the Talking Dead.

  31. #1531

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Ugh. It would be nice to have more views on Alexandria and what you all think is going to happen next.

  32. #1532

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JockTalk View Post
    Ugh. It would be nice to have more views on Alexandria and what you all think is going to happen next.
    I've read the comic past this point so I have a very good idea of what's going to happen next in Alexandria but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

  33. #1533

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    I've read the comic past this point so I have a very good idea of what's going to happen next in Alexandria but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
    Ooo, really, come sit next to me and do tell. It's gonna be bad isn't it? A band of trouble makers is going to come in and carve Ws on the foreheads of the people they kill and don't kill. It will be rape, mayhem and madness, yes?

  34. #1534
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    I've read the comic past this point so I have a very good idea of what's going to happen next in Alexandria but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
    Please IM me.

  35. #1535

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I would be willing to privately tell some people stuff that happens in the comics but you have to remember that the show does deviate from the plot of the comics sometimes. For example Daryl isn't in the comics at all, Aaron and Eric are but they're already WAY more interesting on the show. There's another gay character from the comics that's a badass guy that some people thought Daryl Dixon was supposed to be the show's version of, that's apparently how the "Daryl is gay" rumours began.

  36. #1536

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Carol rocks...love scary cookie lady Carol....

    ...and Daryl rocks along with her...the spaghetti scene was hilarious...and I love the bond he formed with Aaron....

    Definitely my two favorite characters...

    As for the homopbobes...LOLOLOLOL...what a load of crap. It almost pains me that we are even talking about them because it is acknowledging that we even give a fuck what they think...and they are lying anyway....

    THIS IS WHY! I have been going to zap2it for years...and I watch the ratings...I used to be on their message board for years before they got hacked and shut it down but they still have their site up...

    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

    The Walking Dead Ratings for the past three weeks since the little fucktards said they weren't going to watch anymore....

    These are the three latest episode ratings..AFTER the gay kiss....

    2/28 13438 million
    3/1 14430 million
    3/8 14534 million

    You see...every week it goes UP...not down. So much for the I'm not watching anymore bullshit... they are lying. They were probably so turned on they jacked off and set the alarm clock so they don't miss anything...but after they cum they have to talk crap so (gasp)...they aren't "really gay"....

    Trust me...20 years behind the bar in a gay club...I met tons of these fucktards who confessed their "sins" to me...how they "used to be" gay bashers and haters...I wanted to punch them but I held my tongue....I just took a bath first chance I got...they made me feel dirty just being near them

  37. #1537
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JockTalk View Post
    Ooo, really, come sit next to me and do tell. It's gonna be bad isn't it? A band of trouble makers is going to come in and carve Ws on the foreheads of the people they kill and don't kill. It will be rape, mayhem and madness, yes?
    I bet it's that girl Carl followed that's doing the carving

  38. #1538

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Carol rocks...love scary cookie lady Carol....

    ...and Daryl rocks along with her...the spaghetti scene was hilarious...and I love the bond he formed with Aaron....

    Definitely my two favorite characters...

    As for the homopbobes...LOLOLOLOL...what a load of crap. It almost pains me that we are even talking about them because it is acknowledging that we even give a fuck what they think...and they are lying anyway....

    THIS IS WHY! I have been going to zap2it for years...and I watch the ratings...I used to be on their message board for years before they got hacked and shut it down but they still have their site up...

    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

    The Walking Dead Ratings for the past three weeks since the little fucktards said they weren't going to watch anymore....

    These are the three latest episode ratings..AFTER the gay kiss....

    2/28 13438 million
    3/1 14430 million
    3/8 14534 million

    You see...every week it goes UP...not down. So much for the I'm not watching anymore bullshit... they are lying. They were probably so turned on they jacked off and set the alarm clock so they don't miss anything...but after they cum they have to talk crap so (gasp)...they aren't "really gay"....

    Trust me...20 years behind the bar in a gay club...I met tons of these fucktards who confessed their "sins" to me...how they "used to be" gay bashers and haters...I wanted to punch them but I held my tongue....I just took a bath first chance I got...they made me feel dirty just being near them


    lol too funny

  39. #1539
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    I would be willing to privately tell some people stuff that happens in the comics .
    Or people could simply google to find out on their own. . .

  40. #1540

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Or people could simply google to find out on their own. . .
    Yeah I know but if someone has a specific question it might be easier for them to just ask someone who's read the comics than trying to find the answer on like a wiki page or whatever full of stuff they don't know about.

  41. #1541

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    The gay kiss is such a non issue for me. I am fine to see two gays, but it's not some pivotal moment either. Perhaps Tara will kiss a woman?!
    So I see in the previews lots of zombies, Rick's crew running on pavement. I'm back to the point were I'm really interested in the show! Woohoo!

  42. #1542

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JockTalk View Post
    The gay kiss is such a non issue for me. I am fine to see two gays, but it's not some pivotal moment either. Perhaps Tara will kiss a woman?!
    So I see in the previews lots of zombies, Rick's crew running on pavement. I'm back to the point were I'm really interested in the show! Woohoo!
    Didn't Tara already kiss that women that she was with? I definitely think this season is picking up steam again but there's only a few episodes left. But yeah, looks like the next episode will be a good one.

  43. #1543
    JUB Addict Irish Queer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beal Feirste
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,898
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    My theory is that the W carved is for Washington or another settlement that's name begins with a W. Didn't the hairdresser's son give Rick an A stamp of the settlement? So that got me thinking about there being another place. Remember people were exiled who is to say they didn't die and survive. They didn't fit in so they could be the big bad. That young girl I have a feeling is their plant.
    Also Daryl and Aaron are good I still do not trust Aaron or Dianna. I think Aaron played Daryl with his outsider talk which BTW was a great scene but as stated Daryl can tell the difference between good and bad people I just think he was being played here. I hope I am wrong but this show has made me very untrusting LOL.
    Last edited by Irish Queer; March 13th, 2015 at 10:47 AM.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

  44. #1544

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]


    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  45. #1545
    JUB Addict Irish Queer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beal Feirste
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,898
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by nataku View Post

    I remembered this a few hours after I posted the comment LOL.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

  46. #1546

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    So could Enid (Carl's crush) be an advanced scout or something? Yes, the "W" more than likely has something do to with those "Wolves" who pillaged that other settlement.

  47. #1547

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Does anyone know how to use spoiler tags?
    Last edited by GayZombieMaster; March 14th, 2015 at 04:19 AM.

  48. #1548

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Wow, what an episode! So many aspects to discuss:

    Yes, Noah, you better learn more about architecture because Deanna's husband has no idea what side the fortifications are supposed to be on. That said, R.I.P, Noah, but you did cause the death of Beth and Tyrese.

    OMG Father Cuckoo. He wants them gone so he can live in his pretense where he didn't really lock his parishoners out of his church.

    Scrare-ol, aka Carol. With all of the danger they face, she's getting involved (with Rick) in domestic disputes?

    Does anyone else feel like this season is just starting? The entire hospital arc was a waste of time IMO and so was the episode devoted to Tyrese.

    And finally why didn't Maggie yell out, "Father Gabriel, you are an ugly hypocrite." Deanna shouldn't be mulling his nonsense over in her head! Where are the conversations about the dangers outside, the fact that everyone is infected, etc, etc? Ugh!

  49. #1549

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    No matter how much I try I can't figure out how to use the spoiler tags so from now on I will use white text for anything that is a spoiler from the comics, highlight it if you want to know what happens. But remember that sometimes the show deviates from what the comics did.

    In the comics the leader of Alexandria was a man, a congressman named Douglass with a wife named Regina, they changed him to Deanna on the show and made her husband's name Reg. This is one of the weirder changes the show has made.
    In the comics Rick confronts the wifebeater Pete and attacks him, when they fight Douglass, Michonne and others come to the scene to try to stop them. Rick pulls a stolen gun on Douglass and tells him he won't let him ruin Alexandria. Michonne literally smacks some sense into Rick-- with a rock. God I want to see that 'cause Rick is acting like an idiot. Later Pete murders Regina (he'll probably murder Deanna on the show) and Rick shoots him dead. Douglass then hands leadership of Alexandria to Rick. A group of evil people come to the gates of Alexandria fully armed and demand they surrender the community to them. Andrea (who is still alive in the comics) shoots him and Rick's people then kill the others.

  50. #1550
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,798

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I liked how this episode gave some rare airtime to almost every main character. The only ones missing were Carl and Sasha; Darryl just a cameo on his new bike. Some of the others finally got some attention they desperately needed. It was Jennifer Lynch's first time at directing this show. She did a great job combining the intense drama with gore and some light comedy, all factors that can make a perfect WD episode.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.