JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1923242529 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1751
  1. #1151
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Oh yes, how could I forget to mention, the fucking Golden Globes!

    This says it all.
    Read the comments.

    How could they not nominate this show for Best Drama!?

    How could they not nominate THIS for Best Actor!?


    THIS


    THIS


    I mean, c'mon, it's like common sense..what..I don't even...

    Oh well, Emmy's here we come.
    Last edited by Stoowii; December 13th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #1152
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Oh fuck. Don't get me started on award shows. I find they go to one of two extremes. Either they ignore commercially successful movies/shows/artists/etc and only nominate artsy bullshit that nobody cares about or they pander to the preteens and give armfull of awards to Hannah Montana, Twilight, and Justin Bieber.

    Fuck award shows.

    Walking Dead owns television.

  3. #1153
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    How could they not nominate this show for Best Drama!?
    Best TV Series, Drama
    Boardwalk Empire
    Breaking Bad
    Downton Abbey
    Homeland
    The Newsroom

    I can't honestly say that TWD is a better scripted drama than any of these. As much as I find TWD fun to watch etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    How could they not nominate THIS for Best Actor!?
    It sucks, because I think Andrew Lincoln deserves a nomination. But when I look at the list of nominees, I can't be upset:

    Best Actor in a TV Series, Drama
    Steve Buscemi - Boardwalk Empire
    Bryan Cranston - Breaking Bad
    Jeff Daniels - The Newsroom
    Jon Hamm - Mad Men
    Damian Lewis - Homeland

    All of these guys are amazing. Besides, they have an advantage: better scripts to work with.

  4. #1154

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Im getting bored of Jon Hamm
    Mad Men earlier season tho >>>>

  5. #1155
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    ^ True, Jon Hamm and Bryan Cranston always get nominated for awards (for Mad Men and Breaking Bad) but they still deserve it, imo. Their performances have been consistently great.

    Anyway, I'm hoping for Damian Lewis to win. He is so perfect on Homeland.



    Generally, I want Homeland to win in all the categories it was nominated for at the Golden Globes.

  6. #1156
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    AMC Is Giving Us Every Episode Of The Walking Dead In Black and White

    “From February 2013, AMC will start airing season one and two episodes of The Walking Dead in black and white,” they wrote. “Previously, only the pilot episode had ever been screened in this style, but February will see the AMC network showing all 18 episodes from seasons one and two of The Walking Dead in monochrome format.”

    [full article]
    I honestly don't see the point of this but I'm sure some TWD nerds out there will be tuning in. -_-

  7. #1157
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    It makes the show feel like classic horror. Romero's original Night of the Living Dead was black and white. It has a different feel in black and white.

  8. #1158
    Philacruise
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacquemar View Post
    Are you a writer?? You have excellent insight into storytelling.
    I'm not a writer but I play one on TV. Ha!

    Put another way, the zombies in seasons 1 and 2 were frightening. With the exception of the episode where Hershel is bitten they've only been annoying props this season. The zombie apocalypse needs to continue to evolve -- why didn't winter slow them down, do some of them have any intelligence, how did the plague start, is the only route of tranmission being bitten, where is the herd going, etc, etc. Oh, I think Woodbury would have been truly frightening if the Governor had turned to enforced but hidden cannabalism to feed his town (idea borrowed from a Syfy movie). That would have given great weight to Michonne's "Nobody leaves this town on their own" statement.

  9. #1159

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    AMC Is Giving Us Every Episode Of The Walking Dead In Black and White



    I honestly don't see the point of this but I'm sure some TWD nerds out there will be tuning in. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by FanofFiction View Post
    It makes the show feel like classic horror. Romero's original Night of the Living Dead was black and white. It has a different feel in black and white.
    or they wanna bring us to the comic atmosphere hahaa

  10. #1160
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by FanofFiction View Post
    It makes the show feel like classic horror. Romero's original Night of the Living Dead was black and white. It has a different feel in black and white.
    This is true. I don't like watching horror movies in black and white; makes them scarier to me. XD

  11. #1161

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Philacruise View Post
    I'm not a writer but I play one on TV. Ha!
    I would've asked which show, but you deleted your account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  12. #1162
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Glen Mazzara, show's current showrunner, not returning for renewed fourth season.

    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,7356933.story

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mauree...=Entertainment

    http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertain...n?use_mobile=1

    Wow. Reading those articles has me nervous. What was Glen's real reason for leaving? A lot of the articles I've been reading are leaning towards AMC being cheap. And that is evident by the second season's first half, which coincidentally had a different showrunner then. Glen picked up the second half of season 2, and boy did it pick up.

    What do you guys think? Do you think it'll be good anymore?

    Personally, I think it'll still be good. I mean, they are based on the comics, so the writing has technically been done. I hope that by them sticking more closely to it, it'll be as great a show as it currently is.
    Last edited by Stoowii; December 22nd, 2012 at 11:13 AM.

  13. #1163
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    If you have a disposable cast it would make sense that everyone behind the camera is disposable too? Oh well. The show won't suffer because of it, in my humble opinion.

  14. #1164
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    The constant change of show runners makes me think AMC just doesn't care all that much about the quality of this ****** They basically see it as a cash cow and that's it. As long as episodes keep getting made, everything is great. Keeping the quality and tone of the show consistent is just an afterthought.

  15. #1165
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,205
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Philacruise View Post
    I'm not a writer but I play one on TV. Ha!

    Put another way, the zombies in seasons 1 and 2 were frightening. With the exception of the episode where Hershel is bitten they've only been annoying props this season. The zombie apocalypse needs to continue to evolve -- why didn't winter slow them down, do some of them have any intelligence, how did the plague start, is the only route of tranmission being bitten, where is the herd going, etc, etc. Oh, I think Woodbury would have been truly frightening if the Governor had turned to enforced but hidden cannabalism to feed his town (idea borrowed from a Syfy movie). That would have given great weight to Michonne's "Nobody leaves this town on their own" statement.
    ^^^YES^^^ I love those ideas...too bad you aren't a writer on TWD

    I had a problem with Michon not warning Rick and Daryl that Andrea and Meryl were there. I spent the last episode trying to figure out why someone so smart and survival oriented would omit such a vital piece of information because the element of surprise could kill all of them.

  16. #1166
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    [QUOTE=thatgirl;8528571]FUCK. Jon Bernthal was so fucking hot. Guys, will there ever be a character as hot as Shane on TWD? I THINK NOT. Ugh, that beard, that swagger, that errythang. So gorgeous.





    Jon sure was the hottest guy on the ****** Andrew and Norman are easy in the eyes too though, so all is not lost.

  17. #1167
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,614
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I think with Rick being crazy and fucked in the head we will see more Shane illusions in the near future of this season.

  18. #1168
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    ^ I hope so.

    I'm not even sure what's going on with that new show Jon Bernthal left to go work on. I guess that fell through or is taking forever to be developed. But if he is available to do more hallucination-scenes that would be cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellcatedy View Post
    Jon sure was the hottest guy on the ****** Andrew and Norman are easy in the eyes too though, so all is not lost.
    Yep, he was. Rick is hot, too and I think Glenn is very pretty as well.

  19. #1169
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ^^^YES^^^ I love those ideas...too bad you aren't a writer on TWD

    I had a problem with Michon not warning Rick and Daryl that Andrea and Meryl were there. I spent the last episode trying to figure out why someone so smart and survival oriented would omit such a vital piece of information because the element of surprise could kill all of them.
    Because as far as I could tell she does not trust Rick's group virtually any more than Woodbury and she was just using them as a way to get in so she could try to break the place's hold over Andrea. She used them for an end, that's why she abruptly ditched them mid-mission to go to the Governor's house.

  20. #1170
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,205
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Because as far as I could tell she does not trust Rick's group virtually any more than Woodbury and she was just using them as a way to get in so she could try to break the place's hold over Andrea. She used them for an end, that's why she abruptly ditched them mid-mission to go to the Governor's house.
    The problem with that theory...the element of surprise could have cost Michon her life as well as the rest of the group so she basically handicapped them...and she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would handicap herself in any way. I was also thinking...if she didn't want to tell them about Merle or Andrea...what could possibly be her motive?

    I think she had a respect for Rick and company that she didn't have for the Governor because Rick didn't trust her and showed her that...and that is something Michon can respect versus the psycho phony bullshit the governor laid on her. I see her character as the sharpest knife in the drawer which is why I had a problem with the inconsistency.

  21. #1171
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    I think she had a respect for Rick and company that she didn't have for the Governor because Rick didn't trust her and showed her that...and that is something Michon can respect versus the psycho phony bullshit the governor laid on her. I see her character as the sharpest knife in the drawer which is why I had a problem with the inconsistency.
    I like this, and agree with it very much. Now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. Why on earth would the governor trust them just like that with no remorse? I mean, even Herschel took Rick's group in, but he was still trying to set boundaries.

  22. #1172
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    The problem with that theory...the element of surprise could have cost Michon her life as well as the rest of the group so she basically handicapped them...and she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would handicap herself in any way. I was also thinking...if she didn't want to tell them about Merle or Andrea...what could possibly be her motive?

    I think she had a respect for Rick and company that she didn't have for the Governor because Rick didn't trust her and showed her that...and that is something Michon can respect versus the psycho phony bullshit the governor laid on her. I see her character as the sharpest knife in the drawer which is why I had a problem with the inconsistency.
    This assumes Michonne cared anywhere near as much about what happened to Rick's people as what happens to herself and Andrea. Which as you yourself said, her actions do not support believing.

    She very nearly all but instantly drew her weapon on Rick for touching her... these are people she supposedly trusts and knows are good guys? I don't think she trusts anyone but herself.

  23. #1173
    On the Prowl bradlee119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I love this show and just wish it wasn't so long between seasons or "mid"seasons.

  24. #1174
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,205
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    This assumes Michonne cared anywhere near as much about what happened to Rick's people as what happens to herself and Andrea. Which as you yourself said, her actions do not support believing.

    She very nearly all but instantly drew her weapon on Rick for touching her... these are people she supposedly trusts and knows are good guys? I don't think she trusts anyone but herself.
    Bottom line... I think the writers dropped the ball ...or maybe bad editing left the part where she warned them on the floor...

    I don't think she necessarily trusts Rick completely...or anyone for that matter...but I do think she knows they are basically good guys.

    The problem is they wrote her as a very bright and capable survivor and they didn't follow through. Had they used Andrea as bait and pretended they were gonna harm her they might have all dropped their guns...I have to think Michon would have been smarter than that. As you said...she might not care about Rick but she does care about herself and Andrea.

  25. #1175
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,205
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    I like this, and agree with it very much. Now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. Why on earth would the governor trust them just like that with no remorse? I mean, even Herschel took Rick's group in, but he was still trying to set boundaries.
    Yeah...at this point in the game...anyone who has open arms should be viewed as suspect. It is a different world and Michon seems more aware of that than anyone. Well...Michon and Carl.

  26. #1176
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,614
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    This assumes Michonne cared anywhere near as much about what happened to Rick's people as what happens to herself and Andrea. Which as you yourself said, her actions do not support believing.

    She very nearly all but instantly drew her weapon on Rick for touching her... these are people she supposedly trusts and knows are good guys? I don't think she trusts anyone but herself.
    I figured that maybe she just trusts women but after Andrea drinking the crazy water and being a lost soul it makes Michonne give up hope on trusting people. I just hope that she stays alive for Season 3 because she is my favorite character.

  27. #1177
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    ^ I'm sure they'll keep her alive. The writers wouldn't dare to kill off Michonne if they know what's good for them. She is a major part of TWD in the comics, a huge fan favorite and she is most likely in it for the long haul.

    As for whether or not she trusts Rick on the show, I think she respects his honest, forthcoming attitude. The show and the comics present her as a good judge of character so even though she still has her doubts about Rick and his crew, it's obvious that they are setting it up so that she becomes one of the gang since that is part of her character arc.

  28. #1178
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,614
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I think whatever happened in that secret room with Andrea aiming her gun at Michonne I think she might be extra careful with trusting Rick and the gang. I hope Andrea goes, cause she has constantly made more dumb moves in the entire series than any other character has.

  29. #1179
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    I think whatever happened in that secret room with Andrea aiming her gun at Michonne I think she might be extra careful with trusting Rick and the gang. I hope Andrea goes, cause she has constantly made more dumb moves in the entire series than any other character has.
    I just don't get what the show is doing with her character. If fans were supposed to like her as some kind of strong female character, almost no one I have ever talked to about TWD likes her at all, and most want her dead at this point. I feel like all her character did was spend 2 seasons absolutely whining about wanting to be recognized for what Michonne came in and was right from the start in season 3 without even trying. And she still isn't independent or strong, she just seems to delude herself that she is. (Andrea, that is.)

  30. #1180
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,614
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    The thing I saw was that from Season 2 she wanted to be one of the guys with balls, she wanted to watch after the farm but she was reduced down to house maid and she didn't want to be like that. She ends up having a gun given to her and fucking shoots Daryl in the head and she continues to make stupid decisions. If I was Rick I would just let Andrea die with the village of idiots who are so fucked in the head.

    From the beginning I wanted Carl to die the most but now I might have to cancel out of that decision and hope that Andrea is the one to die.

  31. #1181
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    The thing I saw was that from Season 2 she wanted to be one of the guys with balls, she wanted to watch after the farm but she was reduced down to house maid and she didn't want to be like that. She ends up having a gun given to her and fucking shoots Daryl in the head and she continues to make stupid decisions. If I was Rick I would just let Andrea die with the village of idiots who are so fucked in the head.

    From the beginning I wanted Carl to die the most but now I might have to cancel out of that decision and hope that Andrea is the one to die.
    My TWD watching buddy and I call Carl the "5th Column of season 2", the primary antagonist of the season. lmao.

  32. #1182
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    The thing I saw was that from Season 2 she wanted to be one of the guys with balls, she wanted to watch after the farm but she was reduced down to house maid and she didn't want to be like that. She ends up having a gun given to her and fucking shoots Daryl in the head and she continues to make stupid decisions. If I was Rick I would just let Andrea die with the village of idiots who are so fucked in the head.

    From the beginning I wanted Carl to die the most but now I might have to cancel out of that decision and hope that Andrea is the one to die.
    Everything in this comment is spot on and made me laugh so fucking hard.

    I really tried with Andrea, and it seemed like they were going to redeem the character with the ending of S2 and the beginning of S3 but now it's just...


  33. #1183
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I went shopping for a TWD wall Calendar yesterday. I went to the Books a Million, no luck. Went to different malls' calendar kiosks and no luck!

    So I decided to shop online.

    This can't be right!



    That's exactly what my mouth did!

  34. #1184
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,172

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I would hope Rick or Daryl would come wrapped up in the calendar because that is the ONLY way I would pay those prices. Someone has had their brain eaten by a walker, lol.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  35. #1185
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Lemme go get myself a $200 TWD calendar. ~

  36. #1186

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    $230 for new
    $350 for used?

    umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  37. #1187
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    All right honies, what we NOT finna do is sit up here and drag 'Drea.

    Y'all can go fold some laundry with Lori with that nonsense.

  38. #1188

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I have this really bad feeling that the new season is going to go off the rails. It seems this is the inevitability with everything Hollywood. The first season is great. The writing is spot on and the story is rocking. Then there is season two. The writing gets more muddled and the story starts to ravel a bit. Then season three is usually the death-knell. It is so unfortunate. The actors are just hitting their stride and they have crappy writing with which to work.

  39. #1189
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,644

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    I have this really bad feeling that the new season is going to go off the rails. It seems this is the inevitability with everything Hollywood. The first season is great. The writing is spot on and the story is rocking. Then there is season two. The writing gets more muddled and the story starts to ravel a bit. Then season three is usually the death-knell. It is so unfortunate. The actors are just hitting their stride and they have crappy writing with which to work.
    I don't think it's fair to judge any show based off another. The writing is still great, and better yet, fairly unpredictable (even though it's based off comics.) For example, I did not guess we'd even get Tyrone in the series.. but, well, here he is!

    LESS THAN TWO WEEKS
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  40. #1190
    -Xibalba-
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    So in anticipation for season three's return I used The Walking Dead app called Dead Yourself to zombify myself! Fun stuff. Check it out:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iq3P72H.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	923964

  41. #1191

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I still cant believe TWD snubbed all the Golden Globes and SAG Awards or maybe Emmy

  42. #1192
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BetinaNungging View Post
    I still cant believe TWD snubbed all the Golden Globes and SAG Awards or maybe Emmy
    Emmy's are in September. Here's hoping they don't get snubbed again, especially when their Season finales are always good.

  43. #1193

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by justanothershyguy View Post
    I don't think it's fair to judge any show based off another. The writing is still great, and better yet, fairly unpredictable (even though it's based off comics.) For example, I did not guess we'd even get Tyrone in the series.. but, well, here he is!

    LESS THAN TWO WEEKS
    I hope I am wrong. I am really not liking the way things are headed. I just hope it doesn't start getting preachy. It looks like it could take that turn.

  44. #1194
    Slut layton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    182

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    I can't believe it is almost here. I can wait a week and a half.

  45. #1195
    -Xibalba-
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    It's February! Woot woot!

  46. #1196
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    8 days and counting!

  47. #1197
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    So I read the tease for 3x09...

    When the show returns on February 10, not only will we learn the outcome of the Daryl/Merle showdown, a character you probably never thought you’d see again will put in an appearance, and Rick will do something (literally) everyone has wanted to do at one time or another.
    It should be interesting. I really hope the person who's back is
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    Morgan Jones.

  48. #1198
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,644

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    It should be interesting. I really hope the person who's back is
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    Morgan Jones.
    ^ I can't think of anyone else, TBH...

    When the show returns on February 10, not only will we learn the outcome of the Daryl/Merle showdown, a character you probably never thought you’d see again will put in an appearance, and Rick will do something (literally) everyone has wanted to do at one time or another.
    Well, that can't be a bitch slap on Lori, so I wonder what it could be...
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  49. #1199
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    So I read the tease for 3x09...
    When the show returns on February 10, not only will we learn the outcome of the Daryl/Merle showdown, a character you probably never thought you’d see again will put in an appearance, and Rick will do something (literally) everyone has wanted to do at one time or another.
    It should be interesting. I really hope the person who's back is
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    Morgan Jones.


    Hurry up, Feb 10!

  50. #1200
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,614
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Walking Dead [merged]

    Glad to hear we see him again, I always wondered how him and his son were doing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.