Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 277
  1. #1
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Hey guys,

    Been a long time i know :/ but ton of work lately and been spending alot of time with the gf. But decided to have a wank and thought why not get back here, so i am, and theres a couple of me underneath Not sure how long ill hang around for this time, till i get busy i guess, but i'll try and add something every few days or so, maybe. Made a new thread if thats cool with you guys, otherwise i'd have to dig out the old one, and i guess, new year, why not a new start eh?

    So more to come at some point, i'll try and be more creative this time round, and get to know you all better, so feel free to send me private messages if you just want to talk about anything really.

    See you all around
    Scott x



    ps. have been getting kinda more curious lately, will see where it goes i guess







  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,482


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Welcome BACK man! So nice to SEE you again.......
    Hopefully there is more hotness in the offing....... .......

  3. #3
    Porn Star jumjum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    360


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    New here, so you are new to me! Always hot with straight guys sharing. Nice dick.

  4. #4
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    43,488
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Cheers, and welcome back, Scott!

    As always, it is a true pleasure to see your pics!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  5. #5
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,061


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    wow, you have a beautiful cock!

  6. #6
    On the Prowl justtony24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    52


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Wow! Awesome pictures!

  7. #7
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    22


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Welcome back Scott! We missed you!

  8. #8
    JUB Addict IowaGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,077


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Beautiful thick uncut cock - thanks for posting!

  9. #9
    Totally Addicted!!
    SJB69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,724


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Very nice scottf!

  10. #10
    Sex God greyhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    802


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Howdy Scott, thank you for the nice message and wonderful pics - simply lovely Yes do stay in touch. See you again soon we all hope Have a good one and keep on enjoying yurself - and sharing hey Cheers, G

  11. #11
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    140


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    I've not seen you before, but your profile picture looks hot! So does your cock!

  12. #12
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15,362


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    That's a good-looking cock!
    I'm PROUD to be a Gay



  13. #13
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,991


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Adore that foreskin you lucky guy.

  14. #14
    On the Prowl CanadianTwink420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    68


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    man, thats a great cock
    loving the foreskin

    Foreskin brothers!!

  15. #15
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    35,724


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    mmmm i think i have sucked that type of cock before ...


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  16. #16
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Whoa, thanks for the support guys, dident think I'd be missed!? Just heading off to bed now, but I'll try and do some pics tomorrow if I'm not tooooo busy. kinda been thinking of doing a vid too at some point, we'll see though

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    I think everyone missed what Scott said...He's been becoming more curious (to be with a guy) see where it goes he said. Straight guy thinking about trying the other side. Scott i'm first in line...

  18. #18
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Quote Originally Posted by toonice View Post
    I think everyone missed what Scott said...He's been becoming more curious (to be with a guy) see where it goes he said. Straight guy thinking about trying the other side. Scott i'm first in line...
    I wondered when that'll get mentioned. I'm not sure that I will ever get with a guy, but I guess I've just been thinking about it more, fuck I think I've even dreamt about it a few times, so yeah I'm more open to the idea... I'd let you guys know if I ever make up mind

  19. #19
    Sex God tonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,240


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    dude you are hot... and nice looking..
    Hope you are a good guy too man. a good guy is far better than just a handsome guy..

    I figure you will sort it all out man. Don't worry too much about it all quite yet.. I had my first gay sex at 19... some guys take longer.. no schedule man..
    With your looks you will find tons of guys wanting to hookup with you.. Sort of depends if you want one night deals (as I did) or you want a LTR... with a girl or a guy.

    Man you are damned good looking... but I'd not trade my total gayness for your 'not knowing'. that makes it tough for you mate.
    I don't know if your family or friends play in to your dilema... that would make it tougher.
    I'm happy you found jub though.. It's a fine place.
    I"m Rick. write if back if you want to man.. I will answer your questions.
    g'nite mate.
    Rick

  20. #20
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    leeds
    Posts
    1,934


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    nice to see you and that cock back again

  21. #21
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,908


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Welcome back Scott! Great pics

  22. #22
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyboy View Post
    dude you are hot... and nice looking..
    Hope you are a good guy too man. a good guy is far better than just a handsome guy..

    I figure you will sort it all out man. Don't worry too much about it all quite yet.. I had my first gay sex at 19... some guys take longer.. no schedule man..
    With your looks you will find tons of guys wanting to hookup with you.. Sort of depends if you want one night deals (as I did) or you want a LTR... with a girl or a guy.

    Man you are damned good looking... but I'd not trade my total gayness for your 'not knowing'. that makes it tough for you mate.
    I don't know if your family or friends play in to your dilema... that would make it tougher.
    I'm happy you found jub though.. It's a fine place.
    I"m Rick. write if back if you want to man.. I will answer your questions.
    g'nite mate.
    Rick
    cheers man, i just dont know if i should or not, its not the kinda thing i worry about, just kinda interested to see what it would be like with a guy i guess, though i am happy with my gf

  23. #23
    Sex God PYRAMIDRAIDER78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    820


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    welcome back!

  24. #24
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Just a few quick ones im afraid :/








  25. #25
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,482


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    ^ Lovely! Just fucking LOVELY....... .......


  26. #26
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    43,488
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Cheers for the latest pics, Scott.

    Curiosity is a good thing.

    If and when you ever decide to explore the other side of your sexuality, you've got plenty of support here at JUB. We can answer any questions or concerns that you many have.

    And, of course, there is no pressure what so ever...Just the fact that you have considered it, is a huge admission for one who has never even considered it before. We're here to admire and support you Scott, in whatever you decide is best for you!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  27. #27
    JUB Addict crowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,760


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Of course you were missed.

    And now with those thoughts of yours, many here eagerly anticipating what happens next.

    Good luck to you mate.

    The eyes have it.

  28. #28
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Curious
    Location
    London
    Posts
    447


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    nice to have you back man, it's been a while

  29. #29
    JUB Addict Bong24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,189


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Very nice! Your cock is amazing!

  30. #30
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    eugh, been so busy, but determined to try and update on here least once a week, if at all possible :/

    thanks guys for supporting and understanding, though you do all have a vested interest if i do decide to explore my sexuality xD dont worry, id tell you guys first!

    gotta dash, but i'll try and be back soon and actually spend some time on this forum for once :s and if it isnt too cold in my room ill take some pics, my cold fingers + touching my cock is not the most pleasant

    till next time then
    ~Scott

  31. #31
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Curious
    Location
    London
    Posts
    447


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Quote Originally Posted by scottf View Post
    though you do all have a vested interest if i do decide to explore my sexuality xD dont worry, id tell you guys first!
    just tell us how you're feeling and maybe we can help

    i'm sure we've been through it before haha

  32. #32
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    well ive always considered myself straight, curious maybe, but still fundamentally straight, though more recently its been harder to tell. Like if i was on a beach or something, i think i'd more likely check out the shirtless guys than the girls, dunno if this is like a 'comparison' thing, or if i am actually more interested in seeing what they how they look.

    When watching porn, though its not that often do, i go for gay porn more than straight now, im not sure why, maybe because it feels less 'scripted' than so many straight ones do.

    While ive only had sex with my girlfriend, we have tried using a strap on etc and i admit, it does feel good (we do have a 8 inch one now and its a bit uncomfortable to take, but i'll get used to it, my ass is rather tight) but like if i guy ever suggested we have sex or even just handjobs, im not sure i'd be up for it.

    So this is my dilema, im not sure if im straight but may dabble in the occasional 'gay activity' or if im am gay/bi and havnt really realised it :/

  33. #33
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,482


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Thanks for that HONEST self assessment..........that takes balls and I KNOW you have them........

    When you check out those hot, half naked, dudes at the beach does your dick tingle?
    Serious question BTW.......

  34. #34
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    er, its possible, i dont think ive really paid any attention to it before :/

  35. #35
    tumbling...tumbling down!
    gmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    15,599


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Hey Scott. I just wanted to say your latest pics are sizzling hot...just like all the ones before.

    As for your curiosity, I'll tell you this much:

    I always knew my tendencies led towards being a bottom. I experimented with many things from butt-plugs to dildos, and felt the discomfort I think you might have.

    I can tell you this much. The first time I had a real cock in my ass, it was so much better than any dildo I had ever tried! This guy was actually bigger than the dildos I had used, so I was a bit nervous, but pleasantly surprised. I don't know if it was just how good he was or what, but I think the rectum is just more accommodating to the real thing instead of something artificial.


    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

  36. #36
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,908


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Quote Originally Posted by scottf View Post
    eugh, been so busy, but determined to try and update on here least once a week, if at all possible :/

    thanks guys for supporting and understanding, though you do all have a vested interest if i do decide to explore my sexuality xD dont worry, id tell you guys first!

    gotta dash, but i'll try and be back soon and actually spend some time on this forum for once :s and if it isnt too cold in my room ill take some pics, my cold fingers + touching my cock is not the most pleasant

    till next time then
    ~Scott
    I'll have to help you get warm Scott

    Thanks for the update

  37. #37
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney View Post
    Hey Scott. I just wanted to say your latest pics are sizzling hot...just like all the ones before.

    As for your curiosity, I'll tell you this much:

    I always knew my tendencies led towards being a bottom. I experimented with many things from butt-plugs to dildos, and felt the discomfort I think you might have.

    I can tell you this much. The first time I had a real cock in my ass, it was so much better than any dildo I had ever tried! This guy was actually bigger than the dildos I had used, so I was a bit nervous, but pleasantly surprised. I don't know if it was just how good he was or what, but I think the rectum is just more accommodating to the real thing instead of something artificial.
    I'll have to keep that in mind or keep practising

  38. #38
    Slut gtru1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    262


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    wow dude... you are HOT!!!

  39. #39
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Hey all,

    Just a very quick one, and dont have me camera so its just webcam pics :/

    Im doing alright, its bit warmer now, but still very windy up here. Cheers for all your support last week it does mean alot to me











  40. #40
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    43,488
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Cheers for the latest pics, Scott!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  41. #41
    ********* JUB Moderator Autolycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    7,687


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Scott, you are the tops!



  42. #42
    JUB Addict hardreader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,343


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    I love the last pix. It made my day. A good wank isn't a good wank tillit ends with a good cum. And how I loves my cum.
    "Reading should be easy. Only the reader should be hard." -- hardreader

  43. #43
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,908


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Hot pics Scott, love the pic of your sexy ass

  44. #44
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    53


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Nice cock! Yummy!

  45. #45
    Virgin nyforhud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    33


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    I love your photos. You are HOT and dam sexy.

  46. #46
    On the Prowl Gnarlibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    55


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Quote Originally Posted by scottf View Post
    well ive always considered myself straight, curious maybe, but still fundamentally straight, though more recently its been harder to tell. Like if i was on a beach or something, i think i'd more likely check out the shirtless guys than the girls, dunno if this is like a 'comparison' thing, or if i am actually more interested in seeing what they how they look.

    When watching porn, though its not that often do, i go for gay porn more than straight now, im not sure why, maybe because it feels less 'scripted' than so many straight ones do.

    While ive only had sex with my girlfriend, we have tried using a strap on etc and i admit, it does feel good (we do have a 8 inch one now and its a bit uncomfortable to take, but i'll get used to it, my ass is rather tight) but like if i guy ever suggested we have sex or even just handjobs, im not sure i'd be up for it.

    So this is my dilema, im not sure if im straight but may dabble in the occasional 'gay activity' or if im am gay/bi and havnt really realised it :/
    This sounds just like me, except I haven't had sex with your girlfriend.
    I love the wank pictures.... Got me really horny.

  47. #47
    Porn Star Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    London
    Posts
    324


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    er, cheers guys, they were just some real quick ones, i'll get some good ones done at some point, keep meaning to do a few shower shots but forget to get my camera :/

  48. #48
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,482


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Please do!.......

    You have a gorgeous head on your shoul.......er.......dick.......


  49. #49
    Porn Star Esscargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    478


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Welcome back bro and keep those hot pics flowing to us. Love to deep throat that hot cock and balls.

  50. #50
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,225


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: 19 y.o. straight dude just chilling :)

    Nice dick! Love the foreskin! You should totally let me suck you off sometime!
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •