JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 62

Thread: Bareback sex question

      
   
  1. #1

    Bareback sex question

    Hey, all-

    I've recently have been wondering: why is bareback sex so appealing?

    I have never ever had unprotected sex. I'm too paranoid of catching an STD. And also, I think it's generally cleaner.

    Does it feel any different having sex with a condom vs. barebacking? Or is just a psychological thing? (Condoms are so thin... and most of the pleasure actually comes from pressure anyway, right?) I'm I being na´ve?
    I'll love to hear your opinions.

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    MiamiHorror
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Don't knock it until you try it. Humans werent made to fuck with rubbers, it isnt natural. There is something so primal and enjoyable about not having to use a condom. Some may not even notice the difference but for true cock lovers there is no substitution for a bare cock being rammed into a bare ass! It is a matter of intimacy and really 'connecting' with your partner in a way unrestricted by anything man made. Sometimes it may be needed, but if you have the peace of mind of knowing you and your partner are clean, its wonderful.

  3. #3
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,088

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I had a boyfriend of seven ..well almost eight years and after a time we went to bareback sex and it feels wonderful there is something different about the feeling of skin on skin ..I dunno...

    He eventually started dating around while I would be out of the country so i went back to protected sex with him...

    The other thing that is great is if you are in the deep passionate part of foreplay just before sex then you don't have to stop or have that pregnant pause... cause lets all admit that putting a condom on is a odd stop before intercourse....


    Anyways just my thoughts.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  4. #4

    Re: Bareback sex question

    yeah

    thankyou
    esp

    extra special sawse

  5. #5
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I guess the 'sensation' can vary from person to person--but my partner and I both agree that it's more of a psychological deal for the both of us...
    We get off on the high of having that special closeness of being skin to skin without the barrier of a condom.

    As far as the feeling...sex feels no different than it did when we used condoms. As JayHawk mentioned, it is nice to just slap a little lube into the mix and get right down to business, without having to bother with condoms (not that it's really that much of an inconvenience).

  6. #6
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,407
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfLove View Post
    Hey, all-

    I've recently have been wondering: why is bareback sex so appealing?

    I have never ever had unprotected sex. I'm too paranoid of catching an STD. And also, I think it's generally cleaner.

    Does it feel any different having sex with a condom vs. barebacking? Or is just a psychological thing? (Condoms are so thin... and most of the pleasure actually comes from pressure anyway, right?) I'm I being na´ve?
    I'll love to hear your opinions.

    Cheers!
    I'm too paranoid of catching an STD, which is why I have never, ever hooked up with a stranger.

    A half-milimetre of latex just isn't enough protection for whatever some random guy could be carrying. I want to know the guy, know his history, know his friends, figure out if he can think with his head as well as with his dick. And, I got to know the guy. We waited until we knew each other before having sex and 14 years later we're still enjoying it. We have no STDs to give each other. And if you fuck bareback you can possibly get a urinary tract infection, which is why it is a good idea to go for a piss after a fuck. We've never had any issues that way.

    So, it just lets you enjoy the moment. Actually I think it would be kind of erotic to roll a condom on him or see him do that to me, but sometimes we just wanna fuck and even reaching for the lube is a distraction. Two guys don't need a condom if they're both infection-free, honest with each other, and know each other well enough to trust each other with their lives. And that is truly the case.

    His life depends on me, and vice versa. We can't fuck around. We can't make a "mistake." We can't "just get drunk with a friend and things got carried away." My life is in his hands, not because I'm naive, not because it's a romantic dream, but because I know him and trust him to be reliable, and because he can handle the responsibility.

    Bareback is just one benefit of that arrangement, that I could never have with a stranger.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict RaKroma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Zoo
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Well I never had bareback sex. When I asked a guy I know who bottomed bareback, he said he could not feel any difference or more pleasure doing bb. I'd imagine mostly tops will tell you that it feels better for them and it makes sense, but I doubt it makes any difference for bottoms. The rectal canal has no nerve endings to feel the difference between latex and bare cock.

  8. #8
    counterspade
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I would imagine the only difference between bareback sex, and sex with a condom is the mess it will create afterwards. I've heard there isn't much of a difference to the sensation.

    The few times my ex-girlfriend and I had sex, it was unprotected. I look back on it now, and I was so stupid for doing it; running the pregnancy risk and all. It was never an issue about diseases; we were each other's firsts, and I trusted her not to sleep around on me.

  9. #9
    Gay and Deaf! DeafFoxDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jacksonville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,459
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I would prefer use condom until i know that i can trust the guy i am with. for me, bareback have too many risk for just a one night of pleasure
    Dorothy: Look, fluffhead. Why should I deny being in denial? I never said I was in denial, YOU are the one who said I was in denial, and don't you deny it.

  10. #10
    might be a joke or not-->
    geloge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Granada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,515
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHorror View Post
    Humans werent made to fuck with rubbers, it isnt natural.
    And were they made to be fucked in the ass?

    I have never barebacked and I'm not willing doing so, at least until I get in a trustful and stable relationship.

    To the OP, you are not being naive. Play safe guys.

    ^Another kicking English grammar post

  11. #11

    Re: Bareback sex question

    One night stand or having random partners, you should without a doubt use a condom. However, if you are in a committed relationship or have a sex buddy that's only interested in you, than bareback is more than fine. Bareback sex ALWAYS depends on how well you know someone and how long you been with them. Only a fool would have bareback sex with any Tom, Dick, or Harry.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  12. #12
    JUB Addict 12fear99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,468

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Barebacking with your trusted partner is the best thing ever. It feels much better and much more exciting because you are in true contact inside him. Barebacking is much better then using a condom for sure, at least for me. But I do use condom to protect myself. I only bareback with my trust partner.
    always horny and ready for some hot fun!

  13. #13
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    I'm too paranoid of catching an STD, which is why I have never, ever hooked up with a stranger.

    A half-milimetre of latex just isn't enough protection for whatever some random guy could be carrying. I want to know the guy, know his history, know his friends, figure out if he can think with his head as well as with his dick. And, I got to know the guy.



    well, it's nice to see a guy on here who thinks the same way that I do.




    His life depends on me, and vice versa. We can't fuck around. We can't make a "mistake." We can't "just get drunk with a friend and things got carried away." My life is in his hands, not because I'm naive, not because it's a romantic dream, but because I know him and trust him to be reliable, and because he can handle the responsibility.

    I'm happy for you, but most people can't find someone who's faithful. Cheating is extremely common. . .i've actually spoken to a guy who became HIV+ after his boyfriend cheated, so I honestly don't think I could trust someone that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  14. #14
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I don't get the appeal. I've never done it and don't have any plans on doing it. I am in love with a guy... but, we've both agreed it just isn't an option. We do trust each other, but share similar views on the subject. Condom only. I will not have sex without one.

    I'm 1000% with bankside on this on this one. I'm also too paranoid about it. Even if it were with a boyfriend I had for years. But yeah, I also don't hook up with random guys or strangers. Just not how I live my life.

    I really couldn't trust someone 100%. Therefore at the very least there must be a condom. A condom isn't even 100%... but it's better then going bareback and finding out the person cheated, then having to deal with an extreme situation later.

    Barebacking is just ill-advised. I've heard of someone who was with a guy for 20 years, and he cheated and the person got HIV. I'm not even kidding. Do you really trust someone that much? I know I couldn't.

    And honestly from what I've heard the sensation isn't that different... so it really isn't enough for me to put my life at risk.

    And besides that I view other things like kissing and cuddling as more close and intimate then anal sex. But maybe I'm just weird.

  15. #15
    Seghers
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    When bottoming I don't think there's any difference but if you're the top then the difference is somewhat noticeable. I've only barebacked with my partner of five years, btw.

  16. #16
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    I'm not even kidding. Do you really trust someone that much? I know I couldn't.
    Yes, I trust that I'd kill his ass before it's all said and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    And honestly from what I've heard the sensation isn't that different...
    you're right. It's not that different.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    And besides that I view other things like kissing and cuddling as more close and intimate then anal sex. But maybe I'm just weird.
    Nah, you're not weird. I feel the same way.

  17. #17
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Always use condoms... unless you are willing to die for the person you are having sex with.

    Having been in that situation, it feels better for both parties (so i'm told)

  18. #18
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    60,739

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    we started barebacking a long time ago..but only after two plus years of dating and numerous tests.
    It's a risk but I love and trust him.
    To do it with a stranger or a fuck buddy is just plain stupid and asking for trouble.

  19. #19
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    93

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    It is probably more psychologically pleasing without a rubber knowing you are getting or giving that sweet load of jizz. I have barebacked many times both as top and bottom when it is safe and love that sensation. If even slightly in doubt, would use a rubber, otherwise.

  20. #20
    Slut Wilde Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    221

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by geloge View Post
    And were they made to be fucked in the ass?

    I have never barebacked and I'm not willing doing so, at least until I get in a trustful and stable relationship.

    To the OP, you are not being naive. Play safe guys.
    I agree with you on playing safe. A top will get more sensation. If you're bottoming though, you wouldn't notice any difference at all except maybe a psychological one like Nick said.

    However, I do believe men are built to be fucked in the ass. There's a reason the love button is up there.

  21. #21
    MiamiHorror
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by geloge View Post
    And were they made to be fucked in the ass?
    Obviously

  22. #22

    Re: Bareback sex question

    @ Oscar
    there is a reason it's up there, the prostate secretes an alkaline fluid to help prolong the sperm to help prolong the human race.

  23. #23
    Oh ho ho it's magic
    M4P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    26,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I've done it with my partner an he prefers it but we've gone back to condoms for a few reasons - our relationship is semi open and I'm not willing to risk bringing back a gift that keeps on giving and neither is he. Secondly, no matter how thorough you are in the shower, presuming everyone douches, you can never be 100% sure the back cave is spotless

    Find the right condom and the difference is negligible. Lifestyles SKYNS are our current choice
    How naughty can I be and still go to heaven?



  24. #24
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,614

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    The feel of a bare cock is amazing! There is a huge difference between getting fucked with and without a condom.

    Homophobia kills!

  25. #25
    might be a joke or not-->
    geloge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Granada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,515
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilde Oscar View Post
    I agree with you on playing safe. A top will get more sensation. If you're bottoming though, you wouldn't notice any difference at all except maybe a psychological one like Nick said.

    However, I do believe men are built to be fucked in the ass. There's a reason the love button is up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHorror View Post
    Obviously
    Ok, ok. But I still think that the it's not natural or it's natural argument for anything related to sex is stupid.

    ^Another kicking English grammar post

  26. #26

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I did it for a bit with my ex whom I trusted. It feels the same honestly. As someone said, it most likely depends on the person's sensation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  27. #27
    Queer enough
    EJMichaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,137
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Many of my male partners said they dislike condoms because they decrease the sensation. My multi-partner bb days are far in the past (pre-AIDS), so there might be better condoms now. Other than Lifestyles SKYNS mentioned here, are there any favorites?

    More info here. Free copies by request.

  28. #28
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    As a virgin, every time I fantasize sex I love to fantasize it unprotected... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FLESH!
    Also could you rate how my english was in this post, please?

  29. #29
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post

    I'm 1000% with bankside on this on this one. I'm also too paranoid about it. Even if it were with a boyfriend I had for years. But yeah, I also don't hook up with random guys or strangers. Just not how I live my life.

    I really couldn't trust someone 100%. Therefore at the very least there must be a condom. A condom isn't even 100%... but it's better then going bareback and finding out the person cheated, then having to deal with an extreme situation later.
    Thank goodness those wily heterosexuals can be trusted to have unprotected sex or it would be the end of the human race.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  30. #30
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Thank goodness those wily heterosexuals can be trusted to have unprotected sex or it would be the end of the human race.
    Wow did I say anything about that? Before you put words in my mouth, realize I was talking about my own personal experience. And HIV is a big problem in the gay community... whether some of us want to admit it or not.

  31. #31
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    And Straight people are capable of contracting HIV too. So, your point?

  32. #32
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    And Straight people are capable of contracting HIV too. So, your point?
    And I didn't say they weren't. What a way to twist around what I was saying.

    So, your point?

  33. #33
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,964

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfLove View Post

    Does it feel any different having sex with a condom vs. barebacking? Or is just a psychological thing?
    Yeah it does feel different, not always but sometimes it's much worse with a condom, if you don't lube yourself up right it will feel like a rubber glove going in, you can feel the resistance, but it's also in part psychological. Skin on skin always feels better.
    Never cease to find it strange
    How at midnight things seem hopeless
    But by dawn they've changed

  34. #34
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Wow did I say anything about that? Before you put words in my mouth, realize I was talking about my own personal experience. And HIV is a big problem in the gay community... whether some of us want to admit it or not.
    I was just following your logic to it's natural conclusion.
    Since I would never dream of putting anything in your mouth, I can only assume that if you, as a gay man, cannot trust your partner 100%, then neither should straight people be able to trust each other enough to procreate, for which they need to practice unprotected sex. Unless you are saying, of course, gays are naturally more untrustworthy than straights. That would border on the homophobic, woudn't you say?

    Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Be sure to tell you boyfriend that you love him with all of your heart, but you don't trust him completely. Maybe Hallmark makes such a card?

    Adios.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  35. #35
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I didn't twist anything you said. But you failed the mention that lil tidbit, which goes a long with Sixthons point, straight people have unprotected sex all the time to have kids, they're not all walking around with HIV.

  36. #36
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    I was just following your logic to it's natural conclusion.
    Since I would never dream of putting anything in your mouth, I can only assume that if you, as a gay man, cannot trust your partner 100%, then neither should straight people be able to trust each other enough to procreate, for which they need to practice unprotected sex. Unless you are saying, of course, gays are naturally more untrustworthy than straights. That would border on the homophobic, woudn't you say?

    Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Be sure to tell you boyfriend that you love him with all of your heart, but you don't trust him completely. Maybe Hallmark makes such a card?

    Adios.
    NO! It's apparent you aren't following what I'm saying. This is about the trust issues I have with other people on a personal level. I can't speak for others. I never said gay people are more untrustworthy then straights. Now, you are seriously putting words in my mouth.

    So bareback sex is something I should do with him in order to "trust him completely"? Just following your logic now... or lack of.

    And some gay couples don't even have anal sex... so does that mean they don't trust each other at all?

  37. #37
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I didn't twist anything you said. But you failed the mention that lil tidbit, which goes a long with Sixthons point, straight people have unprotected sex all the time to have kids, they're not all walking around with HIV.
    Actually many straight people use condoms because they don't want kids. That's why the birth rate is declining in many countries.

  38. #38
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Nice deflection.

  39. #39
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    Nice deflection.
    Where is the deflection?

    That's what you've been doing here.

    Now I guess according to some I must have unprotected sex with my boyfriend in order to trust him completely. That makes a lot of sense.

  40. #40
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Not at all.

    But it's really not that hard to understand how someone can have that level of trust when there are straight people who do every day.

  41. #41
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    Not at all.

    But it's really not that hard to understand how someone can have that level of trust when there are straight people who do every day.
    There are many straight couples who trust each other deeply but still use protection because they don't want children.

    What's the problem with using a condom all the time? It's the decision of my partner and I...

    I guess to really trust someone you need to have bareback sex. That's basically what some are saying here.

  42. #42
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    There are many straight couples who trust each other deeply but still use protection because they don't want children.
    And there are many who don't, who have kids and no diseases.

    What's the problem with using a condom all the time? It's the decision of my partner and I...
    There isn't one.

    I guess to really trust someone you need to have bareback sex. That's basically what some are saying here.
    You keep saying that, but that's not the case. You're the one who said you can't trust someone 100%.

  43. #43
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    And there are many who don't, who have kids and no diseases.
    And?

    You keep saying that, but that's not the case. You're the one who said you can't trust someone %100.
    That's me personally. That doesn't reflect others. I talk for myself. You seem to take issue with that. Well you don't know me.

  44. #44
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    20

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Bareback sex question

    I know this sounds crazy, and everybody seems to get all tore up when I mention it, but I've never used a condom. Never even touched one! It's almost like a phobia, kind of! I've had nothing but bareback since day one, and thankfully, I have nothing! I think it just has a more raw and untamed feeling that I crave without any kind of barriers!

  45. #45
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    You questioned earlier on whether someone could trust someone that much. So, it's not really taking issue with you.

    Just making a point that people are perfectly capable of trusting on that level and that there are plenty of straight people who are disease free when it comes to having unprotected sex.

  46. #46
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    No... it's just me personally. So you're wrong.

    You're not making a valid point though. Just another poster trying to start an argument. You are saying that couples that use condoms don't trust each other as much as couples (gay or straight) that don't use condoms.

  47. #47
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post

    Barebacking is just ill-advised. I've heard of someone who was with a guy for 20 years, and he cheated and the person got HIV. I'm not even kidding. Do you really trust someone that much? I know I couldn't.
    I guess I should note when you ask questions in your posts that you don't actually want them answered.

  48. #48
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I guess I should note when you ask questions in your posts that you don't actually want them answered.
    This is called pulling something out of context in order to start an argument. No. I stand by that statement. Notice the last part of it. I said "I know I couldn't". I still don't see what's wrong with what I said.

    Seriously you don't know me, so I don't think you should be talking about my experiences.

  49. #49

    Re: Bareback sex question

    The first time I did anal was bareback, and it was the best. When I'm with someone I know really well I go bareback, but if I stray off the beaten path, I'll use condoms, but compared to bareback there's no comparison, that's my opinion, you need to try it once.

  50. #50
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Bareback sex question

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    No... it's just me personally. So you're wrong.

    You're not making a valid point though. Just another poster trying to start an argument. You are saying that couples that use condoms don't trust each other as much as couples (gay or straight) that don't use condoms.
    No I am not.

    Someone that uses condoms is still perfectly capable of cheating or betraying you. Using condoms or not does not take my trust level down or up a notch. I'm not using condoms as means to protect myself because I'm worried about my partner cheating.

    For someone who complained about someone putting words in their mouth, you sure do it pretty well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.