JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56711 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 651
  1. #251
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoachilles View Post
    And here we have a major difference between the Winchester brothers. On the one hand, we have Dean who finds himself being dragged ever deeper into hell, both literally and figuratively, by forces beyond his control. Then we have Sam, paving his own road to hell with his good intentions. Dean was corrupted through torture and outside contrivances. Sam's corruption is more willful, he's choosing to embrace the dark side (though it is possible that he is being used as well).
    I don't know if that's quite true. Dean was well in control over whether he got down there are started killing people. He was in control over whether he indulged in the torturing or not. He was in control of the deal he made at the end of season 2 and there's still question as to whether he actually made that deal for Sam's sake or his own psyche. Dean is not some innocent bystander dragged through the mud and moreover Sam was imbued with demonic blood as an infant. We have no idea what that means or what it feels like. For all we know he could be as good as some crystal meth addict.

  2. #252
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I guess I can see your point. I'm not calling Dean an innocent bystander, it's just that it seems to me as if Dean's descent into darkness was forced on him. I mean, the only reason he decided to torture the other souls in hell was because he had been broken by Alistair. He couldn't stand the pain anymore. How was he to know that it would lead to the breaking of the first seal?

    And, now that I think about it, Sam is being pushed as well by outside schemes. Azazel (Yellow-eyes) gave him his blood for a reason, and it might be that he is being guided towards that purpose (by Ruby?). But, unlike his brother, he is not being forced down his path, not anymore. His powers are growing because he is freely taking in more demon's blood. Who knows what the hell effect that will have on him?

    My point is, right now, it seems that Sam's corruption is more voluntary than was Dean's.

  3. #253
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoachilles View Post
    I guess I can see your point. I'm not calling Dean an innocent bystander, it's just that it seems to me as if Dean's descent into darkness was forced on him. I mean, the only reason he decided to torture the other souls in hell was because he had been broken by Alistair. He couldn't stand the pain anymore. How was he to know that it would lead to the breaking of the first seal?

    And, now that I think about it, Sam is being pushed as well by outside schemes. Azazel (Yellow-eyes) gave him his blood for a reason, and it might be that he is being guided towards that purpose (by Ruby?). But, unlike his brother, he is not being forced down his path, not anymore. His powers are growing because he is freely taking in more demon's blood. Who knows what the hell effect that will have on him?

    My point is, right now, it seems that Sam's corruption is more voluntary than was Dean's.
    But that's not true. John lasted 100 years. It was fully and willfully a decision on Dean's behalf.

  4. #254
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    The decision was Dean's, yes, but it was one made under torture. People under torture will do just about anything to make the pain stop. The fact that John lasted 100 years before escaping Hell just means that his resolve was stronger. Who's to say that he would have lasted all eternity on the rack? I guess that's a moot point, though. Would Dean have made the same choice under any other circumstance?

  5. #255
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoachilles View Post
    The decision was Dean's, yes, but it was one made under torture. People under torture will do just about anything to make the pain stop. The fact that John lasted 100 years before escaping Hell just means that his resolve was stronger. Who's to say that he would have lasted all eternity on the rack? I guess that's a moot point, though. Would Dean have made the same choice under any other circumstance?
    And knowing that the apocalypse is coming and you're the only one who has the power to defeat demonic forces isn't a special circumstance? Hell it's more of a circumstance than simple physical pain. That's what life is circumstances one set after another. Dean's decision was made by him. His decision in "On The Head Of A Pin" was all his. He didn't have to go back in there and start torturing again. He chose to. Just because their circumstances are different doesn't mean Sam's getting pulled any less than Dean.

  6. #256
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Sam began honing his power way before he knew about Lilith's plan to bring on the Apocalypse. And even after Dean was pulled from Hell, and delivered the warning from Heaven to stop using his power, Sam still went ahead with it.

  7. #257
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoachilles View Post
    Sam began honing his power way before he knew about Lilith's plan to bring on the Apocalypse. And even after Dean was pulled from Hell, and delivered the warning from Heaven to stop using his power, Sam still went ahead with it.
    Yeah and we can see how reliable messages from heaven have turned out to be. Sam was giddy when he learned about the angels. He was like a freaking child on Christmas morning when he first met the angels and then they A) treated him with total disdain B) Told him that they wanted to level a whole fucking city of innocent people... so yeah excuse him if he didn't stop just because someone said God said to. Sam's faith in Castiel and Uriel was, and should've been, immediately lost (Bestowing the title It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester with a wonderful double meaning in which the 'great pumpkin' can be either the Haloween diety Samhain OR Sam's niave and innocent faith in the benevolent intervention of a Supernatural authority which is revealed to be ultimately misplaced by the end of the piece)

    Sam's actions have and continue to echo that of John. So yes of course he'd begin to hone his powers when she took Dean from him. Twisting under the pain and anguish of his losses Sam's knee jerk reaction is vengance, gunning for Azazeal after the Pilot, The Trickster after Dean's deaths in Mystery Spot, and Lilith after Dean's death at the end of season three. But if you haven't noticed Dean's ability to cope with such a trauma is no better, in fact the inablitiy to reconcile loss at the hands of the supernatural is a recurring motiff among the Winchester clan. Dean just chooses the method of selfish self-sacrafice akin to Mary. He martyers himself on a regular basis but that doesn't make it any less of a concious decision. Unlike Sam and John, Dean and Mary are more overwhelemed with a kind of survivor's guilt and a desire to simpy use a devine method of erasure, showing a willingness to deal in the dark arts/with demons in the face of loss. (Mary making the initial deal with Azazeal and Dean dealing with the Crossroads Demon when Sam died.) Neither can tolerate the reprecussions of a loss and choose to ignore the fact that the nature of their deals will ultimately undermine the idilic life which they long to create. They are so overcome with the greif and desperation to attain these impossible versions of reality that they make these stupid Faustian bargains which may appear to be sacrafices of themselves but ultimately demand just as much as from around them. And even more than Mary, Dean had to have been aware of this, having suffered under the fallout of John's deal. He knew. He just didn't care because he expected Sam to be able to cope with the trauma he could not accept. He is just a copable as Sam for the darkness that has been thrusted upon him. He bought into the bargain thinking he could withstand it, making the deal, but ultimately folded. Sam is in the process of buying in, thinking he can control these powers rather than be controlled by them, and may ultimately fold.

    (By the way Sam's relationship with Ruby at this point can quite easily snap into a metaphor for homosexuality. Am I the only one who notices this? Every one of the 'righteous' characters condemn him and tell him that because of a divine mandate his demonism (ie. homosexuality) is wrong and don't want him eve remotely associated with some sort of demonic relationship. Yet at the same time the characters who are suppose to represent, or claim to represent, good have exhibited behavior that was far more questionable than anything Sam's done. They isist that it's not what he does with his power, in fact at times they've tried to do the very thing he does but failed, but the nature of the power itself. Which parallels perfectly the way Christian theology is unable to explain WHY homosexuality is suppose to be wrong or how its hurtful to humanity and rather just insists at a root amorality at the nature of it. Metaphorically Ruby might as well be a man.)

  8. #258
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Okay, Falconfan, I will concede the point to you--for now. Mainly because I'm tired and really can't come up with a good arguement. Jesus, you came into this with your guns blazing! Well played.

  9. #259
    Sex God BigDestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Edmonton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    (By the way Sam's relationship with Ruby at this point can quite easily snap into a metaphor for homosexuality. Am I the only one who notices this? Every one of the 'righteous' characters condemn him and tell him that because of a divine mandate his demonism (ie. homosexuality) is wrong and don't want him eve remotely associated with some sort of demonic relationship. Yet at the same time the characters who are suppose to represent, or claim to represent, good have exhibited behavior that was far more questionable than anything Sam's done. They isist that it's not what he does with his power, in fact at times they've tried to do the very thing he does but failed, but the nature of the power itself. Which parallels perfectly the way Christian theology is unable to explain WHY homosexuality is suppose to be wrong or how its hurtful to humanity and rather just insists at a root amorality at the nature of it. Metaphorically Ruby might as well be a man.)
    Ooh. THAT is an intersting analysis. I may have to rewatch the Sam/Ruby stuff with that in mind.

    As far as Dean made a choice in hell to be evil, and John didn't, I'm sorry. I'm going to need someone a LOT more trustworthy than fucking Alastair tell me that John was over three times more righteous than Dean before I'm buying it. Of course, that could be because I'm an unapologetic Deanboy.
    There are no words. Just the sound of jacking off.

  10. #260
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I just watched last week show today and it was great.I like the story line they have going right now.

  11. #261
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoachilles View Post
    Okay, Falconfan, I will concede the point to you--for now. Mainly because I'm tired and really can't come up with a good arguement. Jesus, you came into this with your guns blazing! Well played.
    Why thank you. What can I say. I know my Supernatural :P

  12. #262
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDestiny View Post
    Ooh. THAT is an intersting analysis. I may have to rewatch the Sam/Ruby stuff with that in mind.

    As far as Dean made a choice in hell to be evil, and John didn't, I'm sorry. I'm going to need someone a LOT more trustworthy than fucking Alastair tell me that John was over three times more righteous than Dean before I'm buying it. Of course, that could be because I'm an unapologetic Deanboy.
    It make sense. After Dean came back it all started happening. The angels clearly want Dean and Dean specifically. Castiel confirmed it. Sometimes the best way to torture someone is tell them the truth.

  13. #263
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I actually liked tonight's standalone. Visually it was cool to see the guys in this high-color storybook world. Jensen looked especially good. I've never been a huge fan of Jensen physically but he was lookin pretty damn fine. Also, Ive never been into Wincest but they were hot together when they werent brothers. Although some people might find the ending a bit cheesy, it worked for me.

  14. #264
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    last night's show was kind of corny but pretty good, after last weeks awesome episode I'll let the next couple of shows slide.

  15. #265
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I finally managed to catch the last episode online. Loved it--especially seeing the Ghostfacers again. Oh the irony of having the dorktastic duo (side note: I don't know what it is, but they get cuter every time I see them) show Sam and Dean the ropes of ghostbusting. Dean looked gorgeous in his douchey power suits, and Sam, oh God, Sam looked like he was ready to bust out of that shirt. Could these two men be any hotter?

  16. #266
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    God it takes the CW FOREVER to get videos up on it's website! It's ridiculous.

    But now that it's posted I can way in. 1) Jensen is so fucking gorgeous 2) Jared is so fucking tall 3) I like that they dealt with reclaiming Dean's confidence so quickly and easily. It was necessary given the character but I wasn't really in the mood for mopey Dean, you know? So I approve. It was a fairly clever premise/episode but not surprised Sera seldom disappoints. 4) I love the Ghostfacers. I so hope that they can be a spin off.

  17. #267
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    ^^Why wait for the CW to post the episode? Wait at least a day, and the latest episode will be posted online. try this:

    http://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/wa...odes-for-free/

  18. #268
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Sites like that are sketch. I'll save my computer the spyware and wait a few days.

  19. #269
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    God it takes the CW FOREVER to get videos up on it's website! It's ridiculous.

    But now that it's posted I can way in. 1) Jensen is so fucking gorgeous 2) Jared is so fucking tall 3) I like that they dealt with reclaiming Dean's confidence so quickly and easily. It was necessary given the character but I wasn't really in the mood for mopey Dean, you know? So I approve. It was a fairly clever premise/episode but not surprised Sera seldom disappoints. 4) I love the Ghostfacers. I so hope that they can be a spin off.
    Blasphemy! How dare you have that avatar and not have seen the episode aired on tv? Your only acceptable excuse is you were being held hostage.

    But I agreed it was a creative and fun way to get Dean's confidence back.

  20. #270
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Don't blame me. Blame legendary cinematographer Ellen Kuras for choosing that time for choosing that time to screen her Oscar nominated documentary and then answer questions.

  21. #271
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Don't blame me. Blame legendary cinematographer ELLEN KURAS for choosing that time for choosing that time to screen her Oscar nominated documentary and then answer questions.
    Who is this whore, this strumpret, this slattern, that would presume to infringe upon the Winchesters' alotted screen time?

  22. #272
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    God it takes the CW FOREVER to get videos up on it's website! It's ridiculous.

    But now that it's posted I can way in. 1) Jensen is so fucking gorgeous 2) Jared is so fucking tall 3) I like that they dealt with reclaiming Dean's confidence so quickly and easily. It was necessary given the character but I wasn't really in the mood for mopey Dean, you know? So I approve. It was a fairly clever premise/episode but not surprised Sera seldom disappoints. 4) I love the Ghostfacers. I so hope that they can be a spin off.

    hopefully A.J. Buckley's the CSI NY character being killed off this season. that would leave him free for a spin-off...and more importantly save me from having my heart broken by the demise of Don Flack

  23. #273
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoachilles View Post
    Who is this whore, this strumpret, this slattern, that would presume to infringe upon the Winchesters' alotted screen time?
    Oh just a woman who's cinematic portfolio includes creating the incredibly creative the unique image and stunning visuals from films that range from Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind to 4 Little Girls

  24. #274
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Oh just a woman who's cinematic portfolio includes creating the incredibly creative the unique image and stunning visuals from films that range from Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind to 4 Little Girls
    Oh...well, that's actually rather impressive.

    I still say she's a whore.

  25. #275
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!


    bump...

  26. #276
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Last weeks episode was awesome and Friday's season finale does as well.


    It looks like both Sam and Dean got played

  27. #277
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Yeah I know! The finale looks like it's gonna be freaking awesome

  28. #278
    On the Prowl p3jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I can't hardly wait for Thursday! Although I've only dipped in and out of the series before, I've become hooked this season. Now I'm determined to play catch up with the DVDs.

  29. #279
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    505

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Guyysss... I hate cliffhangers...

    But lots of good twists and turns tonight in the season finale! Any word of the next season?

  30. #280
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Season Finale FTW!!!!!!! Second season in a row I spent the whole season saying 'but they can't actually do that...' and then they fucking did. God it gest better and better every season and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Ruby was the evil bitch I always knew she was in my heart of hearts, though I really did think she'd turn out to be Meg.

  31. #281
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    And may I ad that I give MAJOR props to any show that's willing to end a season with THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE and still be signed on for a full next season.

  32. #282
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Season Finale FTW!!!!!!! Second season in a row I spent the whole season saying 'but they can't actually do that...' and then they fucking did. God it gest better and better every season and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Ruby was the evil bitch I always knew she was in my heart of hearts, though I really did think she'd turn out to be Meg.

    I liked the season finale too. But did I hear Ruby say that Sam had those powers all the time and really didnt need to drink demon blood, if so why was he having withdrawls last week

  33. #283
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I did expect a little more on-screen angel action tbqh. I would have liked to see what an archangel looked like. It was pretty lame to only see the bright lights and ominous rumbling AGAIN. And it seemed so bizarre that Lucifer was rising and the angels were pretty much sitting there and fighting with each other.

    As far as Ruby, I figured it was gonna go exactly as it did. I'm not dissatisfied, but I wish there was a way to keep a female character around without fangirls/boys going completely ballistic. Maybe Anna could have showed up.

  34. #284
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,103
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I wonder what Zacharia meant when asked by Dean where God is in all this,he casually states "God has left the building".

    The way things look here now,between the horror of the demons and the arrogance,coldness and condescension of the angel leadership,there is no rooting for anyone now the stage for the Apolcalypse has been set.

    Pamela and that Reaper were dead on in their cautionary last messages to the Winchester brothers....with Lucifer now about to be freed up from hell,at least Sam and Dean were able to reconcile,especially with Sam remorseful he had been played by Ruby.What a bitch and thankfully,she is gone forever.Lilith as well....though now thae brothers have their work to stop the seemingly inevitable carnage of Armageddon cut out for them as an understatement.


    Read that Castiel(Misha Collins) will be a regular next year.Wonder if that's confirmed?Glad to see Castiel go with his instincts and do the right thing,helping Dean get to Sam....hoping to see more of Anna next season as well.The last year of Supernatural should provide one,pardon the pun,"hell" of a ride!
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  35. #285
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I read about Misha being a regular as well. But Supernatural always has budget problems. That's why they couldnt afford Katie Cassidy anymore and they limited the amount of times the other girl appeared. I think they have to keep Castiel around a little to tie up loose ends.

  36. #286
    JUB Addict Sammie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Pretty good finale for Supernatural. Perhaps I was expecting a tad more, but it was still solid. I, too, hope Castiel and his sexy voice are back next season.

  37. #287
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by aijalon18 View Post
    I did expect a little more on-screen angel action tbqh. I would have liked to see what an archangel looked like. It was pretty lame to only see the bright lights and ominous rumbling AGAIN. And it seemed so bizarre that Lucifer was rising and the angels were pretty much sitting there and fighting with each other.

    As far as Ruby, I figured it was gonna go exactly as it did. I'm not dissatisfied, but I wish there was a way to keep a female character around without fangirls/boys going completely ballistic. Maybe Anna could have showed up.
    I give you major props if you figured out that Ruby was trying to get Sam to kill Lillith FOR Lilith. I always figured that Ruby wasn't a 'good' guy and that she always had her own agenda but after seeing the way she interacted with Alistair and other demons I was relatively sure that she wasn't with Lilith. I had predicted that she was more of a rouge demon who expected Sam to be the ultimate evil and wanted to get in on his good side and kind of rule beside him... kind of like she was a competitor to Lilith rather than a minion.

    I don't mind them holding back on the archangels for two reasons. 1) I know they have budget issues. 2) I'm sure they'll play a part in the next season and I like some suspense and it gives them some ability to pull it out as a surprise.

    My gut tells me that Anna will be back and will feature heavily next season with Castiel. I think there's gonna be heaven, hell, and the rouge angels in between and that our boys will likely be with the rouge group. But who knows. The fangirls/boys have gotten better though when you compare the Jo/Bela fallout with that of Anna and Ruby (or Meg who fans seemed to love). I feel like when the characters grow organically from the story, and you can tell which ones do, then they go over better.

    As far as the angels sitting around and letting Lucifer rise that makes PERFECT sense in the context of the episode. Heaven wants the apocalypse to happen so it can have it's finally victory. Actually when I was explaining the arc of the season to someone they asked me why heaven would try ot stop the apocalypse because it's a biblical phenomenon that's triggered by God's will. It's our human bias that assumes that the heavens would want to stop something that would cause mass death when it's really part of their 'plan'

  38. #288
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by KURT10677 View Post
    I liked the season finale too. But did I hear Ruby say that Sam had those powers all the time and really didnt need to drink demon blood, if so why was he having withdrawls last week
    Know it wasn't that Sam had the "power" he clearly needed the blood because he was unable to take out Ruby. She was saying that he had "it" inside him all along in response to his accuastion that she manipulated him. She was saying he had the killer instinct, the willingness to kill that women, all that ruthlessness in him all along.

  39. #289
    JUB Addict Sammie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Here's an interesting link to a Q&A with Misha Collins. He says he will be back for season #5 and that, in fact, the show could have a season #6 since both Jared and Jensen are under contract.

    http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEJW9MOMi2alMS

  40. #290
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    finale was a bit of a letdown, but most shows' finales are. heaven, hell, angels, demons....that stuff usually creeps me the hell out, but i did enjoy where they went with the storyline this season.

    the thing with Ruby surprised me. i figured she was up to something, but like falcon, i was thinking it had something to do with allying herself with Sam.

    it would be sweet as hell, if they could somehow bring Bela back next season. maybe as some kick-ass, superbitch from hell or something. also wouldn't mind seeing John back for a major story.

  41. #291
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    I actually think that Ruby was referring to the blood. She says something like "...it wasn't the blood, it was you and your choices...You didn't need the feather to fly, you had it in you the whole time Dumbo." Diluted demon blood wouldn't do anything for Sam after he's already had Azazel's. I think Sam's whole subconscious I don't want a be a monster thing was holding him back. Remember back to season two when they had the special children wars. The psychic strong black guy and the demon controlling girl both say its like dominoes once you give in you can do anything, but as a side effect you go evil. I think Sam's been blocking his powers this whole time so he wouldn't be a monster and drinking the blood gave him some kind of control over himself. By doing something external, drinking blood, he could believe that he could stop being "bad" anytime he wanted. Also Sam saying that he can feel himself changing inside is right inline with what both the other strong demon children felt, going evil.

    The whole withdrawal episode actually reinforces that Sam doesn't need the blood to use his powers. He was telekinetically throwing himself against the walls (long after what Bobby thought should be necessary for detox) fighting his own inner demons, fearing becoming a monster. Sam is not addicted to the blood, but he is addicted to using his powers just like the other two psychic children when they gave in, using his powers makes the demon side of him grow. Sam's addiction is unfortunately like an IV drug and constantly there that is why he never would have gotten better. Also, Ruby had plans to train him properly before the end of the last season, but at one point she says it's too late and there is no more time.

    Ok, on to the next thing. Ruby has been giving half truths the entire time she was with the Winchester boys and one of the things she says is that Lilith and Sam are in a fight over hells armies. Lilith is now dead and Sam is alive so he controls hell right now, but he just doesn't really seem to have the power to keep multiple Alistair level demons in line (maybe if he had trained properly, it has always seemed to me that Sam is throwing power at the demons instead of just doing enough to kill them like using a cannon to kill a fly). Lucifer tells Azazel that he needs a very special child, I don't think he needed Sam to kill Lilith. I think Lilith was very much prepared to kill herself if Sam flaked out, the bowl of blood and other things on the alter. The blood gate on the ground seemed to have been necessary for Lucifer's release. They made it a point to show us the contents of the bowl that the demon brought her and that Lilith hit her head against the altar. I'm thinking Lilith probably would have used the bowl of blood in place of her own, magic knives wouldn't work on her so it would have to be magic that she used to commit suicide.
    Who else thinks Sam is going to be Lucifer's vessel?


    edit: I loved Ruby last season, but this actress just didn't have "it" for me. I've been waiting for her to die all season, but I did buy into thinking she was a good gal. It finally makes complete sense on why she fixed the Colt though if that knife doesn't kill upper level demons.

  42. #292
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    oh and does anyone understand the demon eye color thing? Did they just forgo the yellow for all the powerful demons because it was more expensive or is there some special reason that guy had yellow eyes and the other strong demons had white.

  43. #293
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Well it's been officially announced Jensen and Jared are both contracted up to season 6 which conflicts with the fact that series creator Eric Kripke is signed only to 5 seasons and since the inception of the series has insisted that he wants the series to end at 5 seasons.

    I have mixed thoughts. If they succeed in vanquishing Lucifer in season 5 I can't imagine where they could possibly go for a next season. I can't help but fear that the series could suffer if they don't resign Kripike (unless they promote long time writer Sara Gambles, but that seems unlikely considering she's rumored to have her own pilot in the works. Ben Edlund would also make a good replacement though)

    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supe...-in-29055.aspx

  44. #294
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Well it's been officially announced Jensen and Jared are both contracted up to season 6 which conflicts with the fact that series creator Eric Kripke is signed only to 5 seasons and since the inception of the series has insisted that he wants the series to end at 5 seasons.

    I have mixed thoughts. If they succeed in vanquishing Lucifer in season 5 I can't imagine where they could possibly go for a next season. I can't help but fear that the series could suffer if they don't resign Kripike (unless they promote long time writer Sara Gambles, but that seems unlikely considering she's rumored to have her own pilot in the works. Ben Edlund would also make a good replacement though)

    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supe...-in-29055.aspx
    I wouldnt imagine Lucifer could be vanquished but merely trapped or imprisoned again.

  45. #295
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by aijalon18 View Post
    I wouldnt imagine Lucifer could be vanquished but merely trapped or imprisoned again.
    Well that's what I meant but if it is THE Apocalypse then I mean it's plausible that he could be destroyed at the end of time.

  46. #296
    Slut sandcastledisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    281

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    i am still kinda lost on the finale but it was friggin crazy!
    so is Sam bad now? and is Dean gonna kill Lucifer or did they trick him, I was tired from work and making coffee at random parts of the episode, Falconfan can you help me please <3

    ps. Sorry for bumping, i see Supernatural and my fanboy goes hard

  47. #297
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by sandcastledisco View Post
    i am still kinda lost on the finale but it was friggin crazy!
    so is Sam bad now? and is Dean gonna kill Lucifer or did they trick him, I was tired from work and making coffee at random parts of the episode, Falconfan can you help me please <3

    ps. Sorry for bumping, i see Supernatural and my fanboy goes hard
    Never apologize for bumping a SPN thread :P

    As to your questions... Is Sam bad? Sam is Sam. Nothing has fundamentally changed about his character other than the realization that the person he trusted was leading him to work for Lucifer rather than against him.

    As for whether Dean will kill Lucifer. That's in the air. It's clear that the angels believe he is destined to do so and I'm sure that's what the next season will eb about but I geuss we'll just have to see how that turns out.

  48. #298
    Slut sandcastledisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    281

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Never apologize for bumping a SPN thread :P

    As to your questions... Is Sam bad? Sam is Sam. Nothing has fundamentally changed about his character other than the realization that the person he trusted was leading him to work for Lucifer rather than against him.

    As for whether Dean will kill Lucifer. That's in the air. It's clear that the angels believe he is destined to do so and I'm sure that's what the next season will eb about but I geuss we'll just have to see how that turns out.
    okay good cause thats what i was thinking was going on but wasnt sure, i hated that girl anyways, she was gettin to close to my Sam lol, lucifer too

  49. #299
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Reading some stuff around the internet, it seems Castiel survives Zacharias going all arch angel on his ass at the prophets house.

    I think Castiel might have actually killed the arch angel or went super rogue and is gonna help Dean kill Lucifer.

    I must say, I am soooo excited to see how they do Lucifer in this final season. It is definitely going to be epic no matter what they do.

    Also, according to rumors, Sam will rejoin Dean, but he will still be dealing with the demon blood addiction. So there could be a possible story line where Lucifer is able to convince Sam to go to his side.

  50. #300
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,354

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Supernatural's back, baby!

    Well my assumption is that Sam is meant to be Lucifer's host and Dean is meant to host for either Michael or be the second coming but because they have their nifty little 'anti-possession' tattoos neither one of them will be able to be possessed unless they consent by removing them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.