JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1923242529 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1744
  1. #1151

    Love is....



    Srsly..there are only some know the meaning of "Till death do us apart"

    http://kamify.blogspot.com/2013/11/t...le-create.html

  2. #1152

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings


  3. #1153

    Re: Love is....

    All of me: Take 2
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k9OZRexxRA
    Stupid flying text!! I can't readdddd

  4. #1154

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings


    My favorite color isn't green..

    But my peer pressured color is "green" THAT'S IT, No else..

    jk
    (I like coral peach)

  5. #1155

    Indonesian Divas

    Indonesia still hold strong traditional hetero gender role in its society. However, even though it's a part of large muslim legacies; female's restriction isn't strictly applied while large quantities of female emancipation goes unnoticed. The rule is simple; glamour or elegance are well supported but do not dare to bare sexuality on public/ or else they'll be classified as hoes- a part of morally low societal class which condemned forever. But idk somehow they (low women) are still well supported? Why? Well...due to hypocrisy of muslim indonesian men like happening regularly in arabic countries ...duh -_- (Belly dancing, everyone? )
    It's very contrasting than what we have here..:Sexualized/sexy female artists are the vital juice of female singers in US/European countries since maybe they attract male fans?
    I.e=

    http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/En...o.j.100213.jpg
    In here sexualization is no.1, while boner-killer glam could follow no.2 ^^

    Feminine glamour is well appreciated in Indonesia- as we know that's a basic ingredients in drag culture. Needless to say..Glamour is a staple from many female Indonesian artists to go on public like they're standardized to look glam. One is even trying to look more glam than each others lol ^^



    'looks like a drag race mess

    Holy! what u wearin?!!


    I can guarantee...^ they're all natural born vaginas ^^

  6. #1156

    Beniqno Aquino

    Long time ago I posted here about my highschool crush who looks like Latin American-Asian version with pale skin and black beady eyes..

    In South East Asia?

    GUUUURRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEYY YYYOOOOOOOOUUUDEEELLLIIISSSIIIIIIOOOOONNNNAALLLLL? ?!!

    Of course 'nah without the 'gurl' part
    here's my prove:

    Mr.Benigno Aquino




    sigh..


    so dreamy. I can't believe ...I almost 30 but suddenly starstuck over a Pop Idol- in this case, his music is "Dangdut." Wtf is that!!?? That's Indonesian traditional-pop genre of music ^^
    It's like Country Music in U.S.A; made by the natives, for the natives.
    Mr. Beniqno confess that he's 100% Indonesian native- which I hardly doubt. First his name is Beniqno~ that's Filipino name. Secondly; he was born in Medan, North Sumatra- that's my dad's origin ^^ but my dad is a pure bloodied chinese descend, I told y'all Im not 100% native and he grew up in Padang, West Sumatra- that's my high school crush origin!! ^^
    ..The thing is when he born and grew up in those places, no wonder somehow he has blood trace from Pakistani/even Arabic ethnicities because North Sumatra is a heavily populated moslem area and very close to Arabic foreign influence. He could be..a half Dutch but Indo Dutch children usually Christian, not muslims also usually they bred in Java, not Sumatra due to conflict with extreme religion.

    I still dont know his origin- which enchant me so much, very curious about it, but he doesn't give a fuck to trace back his lineage too maybe because.
    1.He called white for his entire life. He wants to merge/unified with society, so he toned down his differences.
    2.Maybe he vague of his ancestors and better go to ancestry.com to know more (if they provide -_-)
    3.Maybe he convinced that he's a native because his parents are look just like natives; that a case of recessive genes that he might unaware of.
    4.Maybe he's just a pure native. Some Indonesian babies I notice; they born with hazel eyes, pale skin and brunette/orange hair which turning black/dark brown when they grow up ...maybe some of us have Persian origin? We do have complicated genetic gamuts anyway. I notice Sumatran and West Java- are lighter in comparison than the rest of islands and yes, they often appear more beautiful ^^

    However still according to him, he's 100% native as I read here: http://padangmedia.com/1-Berita/7231...i-Lintau-.html I dont need translator hehe ^^, you can check with translator if you like

    Why I like him sooooo much? He's the closest to heart and home can his type beat many western matches as I'll discuss "nostalgic-preference" next time

  7. #1157

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    His daily life are more glamorous than some girls I know..
    instagram
    Full of costumes and wardrobes

    Welp...he's a judge in local Dangdut singing reality competition ^^


    shake that bon bon!

    Woo Woo!! What do you think? I think it's crappy lol

    Getting older means getting handsomer:



    He's 39 yo and unmarried yet, hello????!!
    if ^that doesn't ring your gay bell- then Idk what else ^^
    Moslem girls think he's just straight because they can't think any orientation could concur from those heavy set of glamour.
    But I know ....

  8. #1158

    Re: Beniqno Aquino

    I love love love Beniqno..sigh

  9. #1159

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Why I like him sooooo much? He's the closest to heart and home can his type beat many western matches as I'll discuss "nostalgic-preference" next time
    Woops..words salad.

    "He's the closest to heart and home because he reminded me of my eternal highschool crush. His type can beat many western matches here as I'll discuss it later in "nostalgic preference"

    I love you Beniqno

    Gnight


  10. #1160

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Ok, mystery of Beniqno's ethnicity is continue:
    From clicking a few of his youtube vids, I discovered Mama Beniqno

    ^
    wearing hibab. -_-

    and from instagram pic I found Papa Beniqno

    that pic captioned: "Ayah" means dad.

    Are they look-alike? They're NOT look like him at all!!!

    Ok, that's the most far I can go with my investigation. I need to see his grandpa/grandma to know if he inherited recessive caucasian/aryan genes BUT from his parents alone; it's giving more weight on his "native" confession. "Awak itu asli urang Minang" I really came from Minangkabau- A town in West Sumatra, he said.

    My Crush also has mysterious origin like him...Novriansyah- that his name, I know... very lavish name isn't? 'almost look like Beniqno but he's a bit different type; more stocky ^^ (that's why I like bear) he's hairier with thick eyebrows and lush eyelashes..he's so pretty and he was still a teenager when we met, I dk how gorgeous he looks like now.
    Novri is also a native of West Sumatra (Padang) and his parents don't look like him!! I saw his parents because we were band-mates so I often practice in his house. His mom and dad, both look Malay. His sister is a bit like him but his brother look entirely like malay..
    so maybe Beniqno and Novri- they're like "asian anomaly" or asian offsprings who appear less asian than their parents.

    Maybe Beniqno's parents found out that he looked a bit foreign so they named him Beniqno to mess up with his identity
    Why is this exciting me? Because caucasian looking asian (meztizo?) might be rampant in other place like Philippines due to heavy interacial marriage (and I know Filipino women are white sluts -_-) However, it's rare or almost non exist when it happening in muslim area (Aceh, Padang, Medan, Riau,etc) Dutch or Portuguise have zero influence over there since they treated as "Kaffir" ( non believers) He's exciting because Beniqno is a rarity.
    I exclude the possibilities of Dutch ancestry, although there's still chance he has arabic origin.

    Beniqno and Novri- if they happen to be pure bloodied asian then they're asian anomaly- it might be an interesting subject for those love to learn genetic (like me) but of course that interest isn't motivated me the most


    I <3 U Beniqno

    Alllofme....LoveALLLOfffYyyouuu...♪ ♫

  11. #1161

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings




    hot hot hot...



  12. #1162

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    This is the best fashion for today's weather: http://gear-bulges.blogspot.com/2012...5aa5d1193d6554
    TBh

  13. #1163
    ...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,732

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Wasn't there a president named Aquino in the Philippines?

  14. #1164

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    ^
    HARKEEEEEYYY!!!

    Why in the world you refresh the page without MY PERMISSION!!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

    Ok..what was that? Beniqno Aquino the president?
    Yes, if you google his name, you might find him overlapped by former Philiphine's president: Beniqno Aquino.
    I thought so, but I cross the possibility earlier that he might came from Philippine because I watched one of his youtube vids when he dragged his mom to the stage and having a brief confession of his past. He said Mom and Dad were Minang people ..before he continued his story.
    So I think his name is just like a name-play. His dad might snatched that name (first and last lol ) from Philiphine's former president who was ruling at the time he born. Indonesian have range of foreign names to its citizen too, maybe some names you never heard of like one of my classmate named "Odoric" What kinda name is that?
    My family also using foreign names alot rather than traditional names, that's why my name is JOE and my dad's middle name is Thomas, my mom's first name is Rebecca although there's nothing "Thomas" or "Rebecca" from our ethnicities..I thought names such as "Lim" or "Suryo" are more appropriate for my mom&dad

  15. #1165

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    I confess I feel a bit bad with Islam today ...I make fun of them all the time but ...I own them big for the prevention of dog meat consumption since they forbid their followers harshly on this matter. If not because of them, I predict dog meat will become local delicacy as how it spread widely in Philiphines and Vietnamese.
    Although wiki is right on this matter:
    ndonesia is predominantly Muslim, a faith which considers dog meat, along with pork to be "haraam" (ritually unclean) and therefore do not eat it. However, dog meat is eaten by several of Indonesia's non-Muslim minorities.[76]

    The consumption of dog meat is associated with the Minahasa culture of northern Sulawesi and the Bataks of northern Sumatra, where dog meat is considered a festive dish usually reserved for occasions such as weddings and Christmas.[77]

    Popular Indonesian dog-meat dishes are rica-rica, also called rintek wuuk or "RW",[76] rica-rica waung, guk-guk, and "B1". On Java, there are several dishes made from dog meat, such as sengsu (tongseng asu), sate jamu, and kambing balap.
    Small percentage of indigenous Christian minorities in Indonesia are still practicing dog eating and may I also add Bali since I gathered info; around 100.000 stray dogs are consumed each year over there.
    Here's a thing: Christian/Catholism/Buddhism/Hindu religions aren't enough to forbid local taste of dog meat once they like, as it's happening in S.Korea/Philippine and Vietnam. Islam is the strongest opposition in religion against dog meat, look at Malaysya..it's zero over there!! ^^
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/05...o-cannibalism/
    Well...they have another problem too...like most of vets in US

    I have to thank Islam because of them..dog meat aren't popular in my hometown and thank god I never taste them, even in my dog-hating days (chased by stray dogs when I was a kid) -_-

    Yes you can say whatever you say but religion is the best way to control human behavior..for better or worst.

    I bonded with my dog and never gonna touch her meat unless we're in apocalypse.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I can't sleep

    sigh...

    from all those gruesome images in my head...I need to see beautiful thing..

    Who else better than Beniqno


    "Oh Beniqno..you're so *soleh and handsome wearing *kopiah like that"
    * virtuous/holy
    * cute islamic hat


    Im proud of my men: Beniqno, he's absolutely dog-meat free..
    C'mon Beniqno, lets eat dog-meat free Padang food galore..



    with y'all acrobatic presentation
    there's none like it in here -_-
    Last edited by JPGhost; July 3rd, 2014 at 12:55 AM.

  16. #1166

    Akuma No Hanayome


  17. #1167

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings






  18. #1168
    ...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,732

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    ^
    Last edited by Harke the Boeotarch; July 4th, 2014 at 06:12 AM.

  19. #1169

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    ^
    but that anime is just geeky, not quiche


  20. #1170

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Prototype of Lana Del Rey's song



    Prototype of LDR's hairdo (on National Anthem)



  21. #1171

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    ^
    Just realized that Skeeter Davis up there was sporting dog hairdo


  22. #1172

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    ♩ ♪"Floater-Floater in my eye...How I wonder WhatTheFuck you are.."

    I HATE my eye floaters!!!!!!!!!...

    *checked online: No cure available right now

  23. #1173

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    The Artisan Soul




    Happiness… it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. ∼ Vincent Van Gogh

    Imagination is more important than knowledge. ∼ Albert Einstein

    I dream for a living. ∼ Steven Spielberg

    http://personalityspirituality.net/a...-artisan-soul/

  24. #1174
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,337
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    21 AD
    planet earth a round ans a wound
    _haaaaaaa_
    ans a muffulmuffulmufful

    Space ans cornflakes

    thankyou
    here wite bit apapa burtt it not it blue here yelloa bita papa burtt it not it pink
    "burtt it not papa" vary gurd_tittars_

  25. #1175

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    21 AD
    planet earth a round ans a wound
    _haaaaaaa_
    ans a muffulmuffulmufful

    Space ans cornflakes

    thankyou

  26. #1176

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings


    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...l-9586569.html
    That soccer news with grasshopper perching on a soccer boy reminded me of Giant grasshopper ever roam on earth

    ^
    and it caught on camera before it became extict.

  27. #1177

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Yesterday..when I self indulging myself with 2 pounds of cherries ..I got a hint of culinary idea...

    it seems the sweet taste and aroma of cheery could be blend together with rose/rose water to create a sinfully sweet dessert ..
    I look up online to see if anyone already came with idea and voila!


    Cherry, rose & pistachio Pavlova traybake

    ^
    That's just luscious...
    http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/c...vlova-traybake

  28. #1178

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Hot..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAPAno1vdw

    If I have too much money I want that one pure bred ^ and this one too v


    naked and obey, wearing carrats of diamonds neck collar, while I hold them on leash; Im wearing full leather outfit with spiked codpiece

    "Oh very nice pets you have"

    "thank you"
    Last edited by JPGhost; July 8th, 2014 at 02:46 PM.

  29. #1179
    ...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,732

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Ninjas? Hah!


  30. #1180

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post

    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...l-9586569.html
    That soccer news with grasshopper perching on a soccer boy reminded me of Giant grasshopper ever roam on earth

    ^
    and it caught on camera before it became extict.
    You do know that's been faked, right?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  31. #1181

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    Ninjas? Hah!

    ^
    That's exactly how team Japan performed last week. ^^

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    You do know that's been faked, right?
    As fake and real as Santa Claus

    #dontstopbelievin

  32. #1182

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    Hot..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAPAno1vdw

    If I have too much money I want that one pure bred ^ and this one too v


    naked and obey, wearing carrats of diamonds neck collar, while I hold them on leash; Im wearing full leather outfit with spiked codpiece

    "Oh very nice pets you have"

    "thank you"
    Do I mean by guardians of day and night/night and day?


  33. #1183

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Nowadays Im getting fascinated over child rhymes/jokes since that's a part of growing up as American that I didn't experience. ^^

    I wanna make thread about it but wonder how is it gonna lead? Well for instance, there are jokes that funny/ unfunny ..if I ask anyone to put funny joke then the joke might not funny for others and it wouldn't be fun.

    So ..I rather put them all here from sources I compiled, sort of my "reaction" and I would do this for awhile, maybe you can test how American I perceive those jokes ^^ because tbh I dont get some of them.

    Ok lets started!

    These are icon-emoticons to describe my reaction instantly without too much explaination:

    - very funny, it's killing me!
    - amusing/funny (maybe for a couple times)
    - it takes awhile before I get the joke but it's actually funny
    - funny/ not too funny but witty, however the joke come across acceptable because it's cleverly made.
    - Huh? No expression, dont get the joke.
    - Really dont get the joke, so I can't judge
    - not funny..sorry.
    - Like..seriously? The joke is so bad it's even awkward
    - HELPP me out from this horrible joke!!!

    * maybe there are more emoticons for use but I use them for right now
    Last edited by JPGhost; July 10th, 2014 at 08:23 AM.

  34. #1184

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    "How can you tell the age of an elephant?"
    - Count the candles on its birthday cake.

    "What's big and white and lives in Sahara desert?"
    - A lost polar bear.

    "What's a polar bear's favorite vacation spot?"
    - Brrrr-muda.

    "What cartoon animal weights the least?"
    - Skinny the Pooh

    "What would you call a lion that writes snappy songs?"
    - King of the Jingle

  35. #1185
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,337
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    life vs a liberty
    _wot winny?_
    liberty got a life
    _ooh at a nice _
    bit a tinks make cell look varys decor
    _ooh at a nice_

    thankyou
    here wite bit apapa burtt it not it blue here yelloa bita papa burtt it not it pink
    "burtt it not papa" vary gurd_tittars_

  36. #1186
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    ^
    That's exactly how team Japan performed last week. ^^
    And that's exactly how team Brazil performed this we...OOPS
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    THE WIZARD OF OZ: "Transported to a surreal landscape, a girl kills the first person she meets, then joins three strangers to kill again."

    SANDERS-WARREN in 2016! The people are ready for change.

  37. #1187

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    life vs a liberty
    _wot winny?_
    liberty got a life
    _ooh at a nice _
    bit a tinks make cell look varys decor
    _ooh at a nice_

    thankyou



  38. #1188

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    And that's exactly how team Brazil performed this we...OOPS
    But the worst part is..Japan scored "0" against Team US "6"
    So like I said...last week it was like we bombed them all over. ^^

  39. #1189

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    John Spain..Hour..

    that's right John who born in Spain with date and hour...

    You were a former US Marine back then, not so long ago.


    Now look at you...



    You SLut..

    You're the Asian Joe Manganiello


    and you so naughty dont u?

    I know you want it..in the back

  40. #1190

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    "What would you get if you crossed a baby kangaroo with a TV buff?"
    - A pouch potato

    "What would you get if you crossed a guppy with a monkey"
    - A shrimpanzee

    "What's brown and has 8 legs and a big trunk?"
    - A spider coming home from a trip

    "What kind of flowers would you give an absent-minded squirrel?"
    - Forget-me-nuts.

    "What's an owl's favorite mystery?"
    - A whooo-dunit

    "What is a woodpecker's favorite kind of joke?"
    - A knock-knock

    "Where does a mother octopus shop for clothes for its children?"
    - Squids 'R' Us.

    "What would you get if you crossed an octopus and a cat?"
    - An animal with 8 arms and 9 lives.

    "Why did the turtle see a psychiatrist?"
    - He wanted to come out of his shell.

    "Why don't fish go online?"
    - Because they're afraid of being caught in the Net. [IMG]

    "What kinds of doctors make fish look beautiful?"
    - Plastic sturgeons.

    "What's an eel's favorite card game?"
    - Glow Fish

    "What happened to the cat that swallowed a ball of wool?"
    - It had mittens.

    "What do baby cats wear?"
    - Diapurrrss

  41. #1191

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Now, as I promised before "What is nostalgia preference"
    here a sample:
    Once..I read a profile from a daddy which sounded approximately like this:

    I'd like to play with guys younger than me, a twink or a toned jock doesn't matter. Anyone who reminds me of a lost love I ever had, he used to has the greatest smile, a warm body, a gentle touch and did I mention when I like 'em young, I mean I like em white?.
    Dang!!! He's an attractive profile but I lost him on the last sentence
    Tbh, I dont get offended He had done his description tastefully without crudely offending anyone..
    That's what I mean by politeness and tbh I truly understand his preference.

    That guy actually open thoughts of nostalgia preference..and I realize im actually the same as him..I have my Ori!! <-(his nick name) an arabic looking indonesian boy I used to romantically inclined in a very brief time unfortunately.
    It was few years ago when I realized that Im just automatically drawn to profiles with his similarities either physical/characteristic- brooding and intense.. I CAN'T GET OVER Him...I just can't help my self!! Maybe inside this very lusty creature, actually a serial monogamous. ^^

    I think my attraction isn't fetish. It's more about past relation, like the guy I strongly bond in the past might left nostalgic variants to new * types of guy I encountered.
    It's beyond sex fetishism because the guy could be less than perfect, less than how I wish physically (flat pecs, ok butt, tall and lean muscle) but I could still vibrate to them strongly if they're the "dark" types of guys Isn't amazing? It's beyond superficial measure. ^^

    The other types are nothing but lust inducing, just as we men interested in shape and size, we're easily triggered by visual presentation but if we dig inside, actually there is certain criteria of what we actually like and what makes us want more. Like..I was TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED..when I realize that my attraction to sexy (older) guys are PURE lust...when I ask myself: Do I really want to know them? I dont want to know them. I want to fcuck them all, no feeling, thats it. Desiring sexy guys doesn't mean you want to get to know him ^^

    * So what are my types actually?
    I'm into dark haired guys- dark eyes-light or tan skin and he looks either *Malay, Pinoy, Dark Irish, Middle Eastern, Brazilian, Latino ^^
    thick eyebrows and big eyes! Not small eyes.

    I also dont have profound attraction to east asians/ orientals even though I slightly look like them (are they even accept me? ) They're just as same as the blonds, blacks or redheads ...although my experience with a shaman redhead was otherworldly, redheads got a huge positive points for my first time with them. But still..they're not in my core.

    Nostalgia preference has no logic in it, however it could be the strongest preference inside of you ..because it dictates how do you want to BOND with someone...unconsciously. It's higher than a mere type or lust specifically because this preference generated by memory/instict/ something that attached inside.

    We (human) have ability to change our mindset but nostalgia preference (n.p) is like old habit that just won't die. It's harmless to the extend of being a racist/ ageist, physically discriminating (n.p could create that mask persona) but the only thing N.P could be harmful to you if your n.p is like a habit to date an ex-con or dangerous abusive type of men- thank god we're men and we aren't addicted to Chris Brown's treatment or aren't some of us?

    It's rare to be a disadvantage but n.p could create a mild nuisance in you. Sometimes it's annoying to know that you're difficult to "bond" to a new type of guy (fresh page) because you can't get over your past n.p
    like it's happening to me a couple times...a very eligible bachelor was in front of me but I never ready for L.Term for fuck sake -_-

    Some people not experience N.P because other factors; they could be new to romance like a blank piece of canvas, they could be very urban kind of lovers..they were shaped romantically different than me or they can't distinguish lust (fetish) anymore.
    N.P could fleeting in abstract realm too like..if I broaden my horizon, N.P not only occur on physical appearance; perhaps characteric, lifestyle, behavior and even scent from a particular person from your past could become your foremost prime attraction to finding a mate. Aren't we like animals or what? ^^
    Im one of those guys who have very strong N.P and I bet it's true to some people too (gay/straight) It's no brainer attraction and it's not difficult to distinguish once you dig yourself down there
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  42. #1192

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Ok this picture generally excite "bisexuality" in me

    When the girl is on the same scale of sex appeal with a guy- it's somehow difficult to distinguish those 2
    Although Im still gay though ^^ still gay! Just I respect straight to be straight.
    The guy is like:

    and the girl is like


    Just wow

    Another straight couple with equal magnitude is...

    Bless them Mars & Venus, Hooray!

  43. #1193

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Now.. this is how you make red carpet entrance





    Idk if that was cheap? Accidentally? Elegant? Or just plain being European?
    The last time a famous women bare her boobs on public- I think by Rihanna; I heard sea of outcry say she's being a slut! Cheap clothes! Dont deserve fashion award! and that's in America.

    So Idk about her..Kelly Brooke, does UK support her boobs?

    I say "YES" for tatas

  44. #1194

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    Her guy friend is majestic looking (very photogenic) but eeeh...

    I can still beat him in 2 things

    Legs and fashion style

  45. #1195

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings


  46. #1196

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings


  47. #1197

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings





    AWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!



  48. #1198

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    written before, this is copy & paste:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Just like sweet N.P generated by sweet memory- there is anti-preference generated by bad memory too..
    For me, a twinkish blond, slightly effiminate white guy left me a very bad impression. That's why Im semi- against blonds tbh, that include the bleach blond dark haired guys- it shows their natural character -_-, although my experience was with a natural born blond. I was dating them once and he treated me like a doormat, basically he was like a "diva-superstar" or something and I have to provide him with new clothes.
    When I can't stand of him any longer, I cut him off then he insulted me really bad like..." Go ahead just GO!! You asian can't wait to get another white cawk!"
    That ...insulted me to the root of my psyche and y'all know where the self-reliance came from.
    Seriously..I was fumed but I can't say anything back since I was hitting on him first (see- why you shouldn't just hit a guy because he looks acceptably cute.)
    But if I can talk back I want to shout "Who the FUCK do you think you are!? Bitch!! You're not my TYPE either!"

    Seriously..having sex with the blond is the same as having sex with a really cute black guy because THEY're not the types Im familiar to bond. How can I describe the attraction? It's like a very weak- tacky glue..that just attach you on the surface, although I didn't expect them to know how to bond solidly with me since we never know how 2 people actually really can bond. The tacky glue is just a weak (usually lust) type of attraction but of course they can't be compared to type of guys I strongly attached; body-mind and spirit (the dark types)

    After his mess ^
    I keep trying to self therapy and reprimand myself that blonds consist sub categories too...geeky blond, jock blond, etc and when they're hot, they're hot, vice versa. I try to separate them as diverse individuals than those "divalicious twink blonds" It's hard to ward xenophobic/racism thoughts when your first time or few times experience with particular ethnic were bad. Just put this in other way around; If you were born and raise white and living in singular white society and one day you discovered too much salt in your chinese food, too noisy and unsanitized that chinese restaurant you've been, then it's easy to brand "the chinese" as your first experience. It's totally understandable, as it's human nature!! ^^ Sometimes we can't think outside the box.
    I even hard not to judge harshly at Ethiopians as smelly and trash scavenger people since I know their whereabouts in my apartments.
    Question is: Am I came from singular community and didn't merge to Americans in general?
    No and Yes, respectively. Im not like Pinoys with their huge community. I didn't merge to both of my root nor new environment and will talk about that later..

    Culture clash "hassle" might be bothersome for temporary since we can avoid that by not being around the trigger, right? But it's difficult when it comes for the mating purpose and you realize..the type you unfamiliar are the majority of your dating pool
    Here's a thing..I might have stereotype created in my mind telling me: White guys are bad to date (there are more to tell but I choose not) unless they're slightly older (more gentle) or a redhead. I know that is a silly thinking!! ^^ haha but if someone can push my back (just go!) to hit young white guy, I'll dread and back off..seriously. My bad experience with that blond twink actually make me reluctant to hitting white guys younger or around my age. Plus I realize that he (the twink) might shape my desire to liking older guys more
    Damn! The electro shock treatment does work!
    And I realize that they're not interested in me since I never hit them..the most blond and blue eyes never hit my profile, so good! We're not bothering each other. ^^ (profile deleted, currently not looking anyone)
    However, I dont have problem with blonds in NSA and my bad experience doesn't make me skittish in performance either, I've been couple of times with blonds without they knowing the back of my mind. It's only matter when Im about "being serious" as NSA doesn't has responsibility for maintenance, so no need to keep it personal.

    Personally ...every race/ethnicity is beautiful in their own way and I dont want to be a racist/picky/small minded person, I keep open to all types, even the dreaded blonds -_-
    My hobby to keep all kinds of pictures (Beauties! Catch'em all! :-D) including the blonds and sometimes I have them to showcase to Mr. Belamo eventhough many of them don't go to my personal collection. Sometimes the blonds mixed together with the red heads- confusing me but redheads have certain facial traits..and they look yummier than the blonds.
    I post ALL kinds of guys in JUB- they might/might not be my type but nevertheless I appreciate their beauty and sexual prowess overall. Im a good as being a modeling casting agent since my taste aren't biased by personal opinion. ^^

    If I really into the guy I posted, usually being overly dramatic like those 2 guys ^ I mentioned a couple times above..yum yum and yummier

    And this guy is unique because he entirely shaped differently than what I often likes...just his hair, his face is still dark feature though ^^
    Silverfox type? Right now whenever I see young salt and pepper guy I'm like hmm...how is he tastes like?

  49. #1199
    JUB Addict Essex Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Essex, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,249

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    [QUOTE=JPGhost;9557583]I might have stereotype created in my mind telling me: White guys are bad to date (there are more to tell but I choose not) unless they're slightly older (more gentle) or a redhead [. . .] Sometimes the blonds mixed together with the red heads- confusing me but redheads have certain facial traits..and they look yummier than the blonds.

    :-* :-* :-*

    I'm available.

  50. #1200

    Re: Thread of Nonsensical Ramblings

    ^
    You're a totally different species hun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.