JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 8892939498 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,650 of 5273
  1. #4601

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    It looks like Gamboy but.... that's Link to the Past isn't it? lol.
    It is the original black and white Gameboy. I think it's Link's Past. ??

    In the end, he had to play a flute and awaken a flying Whale that was dreaming the whole island. An Owl gave clues throughout the game. I couldn't tell you how many times I've played it!!!
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  2. #4602
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Another cute JUBber just went on my ignore list today for being annoying. That's been happening a lot lately. The guys always start off cute and seem nice at first...until they inevitably offend me in some way that turns me off. For some reason, the cuter a guy is, the more it "stings" when he annoys me, and I end up feeling disappointed. It even hurts my feelings sometimes. It's such a letdown.

    Long story short, the guy in question got bitchy with somebody (who didn't deserve it) over something stupid and that bothered me. I know it's petty but I can't help it. Something about cute guys being mean just gets under my skin, for reasons I can't fully articulate.

  3. #4603
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    By the way, guys, sorry I've been such a downer lately. I know it's getting redundant. It's just that time of the month again. I'll be alright.

  4. #4604
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxess View Post
    I find it even worse when they say the only reason why people like the "old" games is nostalgia.
    Alright gamer nerd rage time.

    Yes that comment makes me angry like no other! Ugh. Today seriously sometimes I think as long as it's got standard graphics (i.e. looks like every other game out there, think FPS) the game could literally play like trying to navigate your way through a Charles Dickens novel using a wet fish (which is still alive) as your controller and gamers would say it's at least better than those shitty old games with bad graphics that only hardcore bitter oldschool people say are good.

    Ugh! Die in a fire!

  5. #4605
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    i think my destiny is to be a fighter or a boxer or something that pertains to fighting since i love fighting for some reason. watching this fight right now, i wanna be in the boxing ring swinging off on somebody's head. i can't fight or know how to but i'm willing to learn. should have continued martial arts when i was a kid and i would have been able to whip ass from here to whereever whenever i felt like it. have so much anger that i would love to get out with my fist instead of speaking or writing it or whatever.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  6. #4606
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I still play my Nintendo 64...

    love the old games I have

  7. #4607
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    I still play my Nintendo 64...

    love the old games I have
    nintendo 64, that system had beautiful graphics. it's in my closet. i still need to get starfox 64 and super mario 64.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  8. #4608
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Not a confession, but i'm glad there's a few more newbies on the scene, and they actually talk

  9. #4609
    Hockey Players' Butts >
    desertboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    I still play my Nintendo 64...

    love the old games I have
    I'm jealous! I used to play Nintendo 64 all the time as a kid.
    "I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight, with a million stars all around."

  10. #4610
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    holy shit. the unthinkable happened. pacman got knocked the FUCK out!! HOLY SHIT! not a confession but still....
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  11. #4611
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I still have 17 games for my N64..some I haven't played in a long time

    here lately I've been playing Duke Nukem Zero Hour, and Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

  12. #4612
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,222
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Nintendo 64 was the cool system my sister had. I was stuck with the Intellivision and (way back when) the original Atari Video Pinball console. Yes, the one with the faux-wood console.

    Lex

  13. #4613

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^^^ I LOVED Duke Nukem!!!!

    I couldn't tell you how many times I made him Pee... Just because I could.

    In The PC version you could make your own levels. I spent HOURS making my own levels, or downloading ones other people made, including the TREK conversion.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  14. #4614
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    ^^^ I LOVED Duke Nukem!!!!

    I couldn't tell you how many times I made him Pee... Just because I could.

    In The PC version you could make your own levels. I spent HOURS making my own levels, or downloading ones other people made, including the TREK conversion.
    Ever play Bridge Commander?

  15. #4615
    AshyPhoenix
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I feel kind of gross. I just broke up with my boyfriend four or five days ago and I'm already setting up a rebound fuck.

  16. #4616
    JUB Addict Anders123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,868

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Alright gamer nerd rage time.

    Yes that comment makes me angry like no other! Ugh. Today seriously sometimes I think as long as it's got standard graphics (i.e. looks like every other game out there, think FPS) the game could literally play like trying to navigate your way through a Charles Dickens novel using a wet fish (which is still alive) as your controller and gamers would say it's at least better than those shitty old games with bad graphics that only hardcore bitter oldschool people say are good.
    This video pretty much sums up my opinion on a lot of newer games:



    They tend to be less intuitive and more tedious. Rather than introducing a new concept or obstacle with subtlety, there are hints and explanations for how to overcome it. There's less thought involved and it detracts from the feeling of accomplishment. In particular, the game design of more recent FPS games tends to be slower, and seems to focus more on realism rather than competitive gameplay. Games like Quake and UT99 are fast paced and intense, and there's a larger skill ceiling because reaction time and flickshots are more important when the game speed is higher.

    I think game designers are focusing more on cut scenes and realism because it appeals to the largest market; casual gamers. People like myself who tend to focus on the competitive / skill based aspects of video games are the decided minority, and it's going to be much more profitable for them to focus on appealing to casual gamers. It sucks for sure, but that's just the way it is.

    Nostalgia is just one of many reasons I prefer older games to new releases.

  17. #4617
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    I feel kind of gross. I just broke up with my boyfriend four or five days ago and I'm already setting up a rebound fuck.
    Nothing wrong with that, Ashy.

    The only thing that would concern me is how the rebound fuck might affect you.

  18. #4618
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^The video game conversation is interesting.

    I remember Space Invaders when it came out in 1978 (?). Crude graphics, but the suspense was wrenching.. The game got faster and faster, and built into a crescendo. It always made my heart pound.

  19. #4619
    AshyPhoenix
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, Ashy.

    The only thing that would concern me is how the rebound fuck might affect you.
    That's the thing. I'm nowhere close to being over my ex, and I still feel like I made a huge mistake breaking up with him. I doubt a rebound fuck would help one bit, but I'm still going through with it. I really don't care right now.

    Maybe I'm just having a bad night.

  20. #4620
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,317

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    I feel kind of gross. I just broke up with my boyfriend four or five days ago and I'm already setting up a rebound fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    That's the thing. I'm nowhere close to being over my ex, and I still feel like I made a huge mistake breaking up with him. I doubt a rebound fuck would help one bit, but I'm still going through with it. I really don't care right now.

    Maybe I'm just having a bad night.
    I don't see why you should feel gross, as there isn't anything "wrong" or "bad" about it. I mean, how long do you want to stay monogamous to someone you're not in a relationship with anymore? The only "wrong" thing about this is that I'm not the one who gets to do dirty fun things with you

  21. #4621
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    What tends to bother me about video game sites/threads/videos is that things seem to have to be a pissing contest, or people don't like the fact that you don't play on a certain console or that you don't play on PC. I've played video games since I was a kid, in the 90's. The first 2 games I played were Bubble Bobble and Mickey's Mousecapade. I really don't see why it matters that I grew up playing on consoles instead of growing up playing games on the PC. I don't see why it is a big deal on why I don't want to exclusively play games on the PC or the PS3 or Xbox 360. That would be boring and I am limiting my taste.

    I watched a Video of a guy on youtube the other day of him playing Far Cry 3 and he played in on a console. That was a big no no to people in the comments section and they couldn't accept the answer that he was playing on there because he wanted to play with his friends. Him and his friends who apparently are "casual gamers" because they don't play on the PC.

    And something to add, people always going on about how graphics don't matter and what not. The same people are then the ones in these comments yelling at this dude for playing it on console because it looks better on PC.

    There is a new Devil May Cry game coming out that people are really hating on because they don't like how the game is turning out. I've played and enjoyed the series for years, since it's first title. According to these people that don't like it, I am not a "true" fan because I find myself enjoying this one. The same thing goes for Resident Evil, been playing since the first one but apparently since I am open to give the new ones a chance I don't like or appreciate the old games. For some reason it isn't possible for me to like both.

    It's my favorite hobby and it probably always will be. When I come to talk about video games, I really don't care what/why/how/where they play their games, it's just that they do play games. For the most part the gaming threads on this board are really level headed and generally are these people that enjoy games and just want to share and talk about them with others. It is pretty refreshing from the rest of the internet.

  22. #4622
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Sounds like that freeloading room mate of yours is paying off! Congrats!!!
    it was kind of an amazing breakthrough not sure what was so different, my inability to get off via someone else jerking me off was definitely not for lack of trying.

    made a fucking mess too neither of us were expecting it and I was in a pretty bad position to cum.

  23. #4623

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    it was kind of an amazing breakthrough not sure what was so different, my inability to get off via someone else jerking me off was definitely not for lack of trying.

    made a fucking mess too neither of us were expecting it and I was in a pretty bad position to cum.
    Sounds like fun! Sex is supposed to be messy.

    I've had ex's like you, that I could never make cum - they were the only ones who knew the secret. It's good to hear one of you guys were fixable. I've never been able to determine if their 'problem' was physical (conditioning to their own jerking off methods), or psychological (unwilling to mentally let go completely).
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  24. #4624

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    That's the thing. I'm nowhere close to being over my ex, and I still feel like I made a huge mistake breaking up with him. I doubt a rebound fuck would help one bit, but I'm still going through with it. I really don't care right now.

    Maybe I'm just having a bad night.
    I'm guessing you're subconsciously thinking that HE might not see it as over either. Your sleeping with someone else would be the nail in the coffin to forcing it to be over for 'cheating' (even though you're technically broken up).
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  25. #4625
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    It's really disappointing when you thought someone was doing something out of the kindness of their heart, when they in fact had selfish motives.

    People.

  26. #4626

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Ever play Bridge Commander?
    If that's one of those Trek Star Fleet Academy type fly a star ship around and kill things games, No. Well... I've TRIED to play them, but they use EVERY fuckin' button on the key board. I hate to admit that I'm just too dumb to play those games. I cannot for the life of me memorize what every button does.

    "Raise shields! Raise Shields! How the F*** do I raise shields???"

    I'm good with about 7 buttons. Up, Down, Left, Right, Jump, Shoot, Run. That's IT.

    ***Confession*** Even with Duke Nukem, Blood, or the Star Trek Elite Force, and Star Trek Armada games I've played, I could never get through them without the cheat codes and "God Mode" being on.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  27. #4627
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    They tend to be less intuitive and more tedious. Rather than introducing a new concept or obstacle with subtlety, there are hints and explanations for how to overcome it. There's less thought involved and it detracts from the feeling of accomplishment. In particular, the game design of more recent FPS games tends to be slower, and seems to focus more on realism rather than competitive gameplay. Games like Quake and UT99 are fast paced and intense, and there's a larger skill ceiling because reaction time and flickshots are more important when the game speed is higher.

    I think game designers are focusing more on cut scenes and realism because it appeals to the largest market; casual gamers. People like myself who tend to focus on the competitive / skill based aspects of video games are the decided minority, and it's going to be much more profitable for them to focus on appealing to casual gamers. It sucks for sure, but that's just the way it is.

    Nostalgia is just one of many reasons I prefer older games to new releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    What tends to bother me about video game sites/threads/videos is that things seem to have to be a pissing contest, or people don't like the fact that you don't play on a certain console or that you don't play on PC.
    Tomba, you are correct that some of the rivalry between the two camps is pissing contest, yes. But I think it's worth pointing out that 15 years ago, there was no pissing contest. Console games were console games and PC games were PC games, a few (almost universally crappy/unrecognizeable) ports aside. The technology and the markets were just way too different and consoles in particular had very proprietary contracts for the release of various big name games or series-- some still do to this day and are only playstation exclusives or whatever else. The problem is that when xbox came not within the same range but within a really far baseball's throw of the PC's capabilities--- people went "hey, why don't we just make one-game-fits-all for BOTH pc and consoles, that way we make more money!" And they did.

    The problem with that is like it's trying to make a movie that's going to be loved by fans of a novel series and fans of a comic book series. The crowds are extremely different in terms of what they look for and have been for years, almost going back to the very beginning of gaming. As a general statement, the console market is more transient, plays many more games per month/year, goes through games faster, and favors ease of gameplay and intuitiveness, not having to invest too much time/thought, and basically just a fun, casual game. PC gamers tend to throw themselves more into a smaller number of games and try to play the hell out of them or get really good at them-- PC gamers playing a game like League of Legends, Dota, Counterstrike, World of Warcraft, Quake or Diablo II for YEARS on end is not at all uncommon. As a result they tend to value replayability, high at-release quality and bugtesting, good support over time with patching for any issues that may crop up and affect gameplay, etc.-- issues that have traditionally been moot for a console gamer by comparison, particularly if they are done with a given title in 2 weeks and move onto the next one.

    I definitely grant you that some of the hostility is just immature tribalism. Go over to xboxnation and take a look at how they talk about PC-- you'd think we're all satan worshippers trying to enslave console gamers and create a gamer master race using eugenics. (You'd also think we all live in a basement.) But PC gamers do have some legitimate gripes-- basically, you're hard pressed to find a PC game that isn't, at this point in time, just a port TO the PC from the xbox rather than the other way around--- and the xbox is for all intents and purposes a 10 year old PC more or less. We don't get games anywhere near our potential, we get console UI's (huge blown up text that take up too much of the screen, enormous menus, everything aimed at assuming you're playing on a couch from 30 feet away from the TV) and control systems that assume you're using a controller and not a mouse and keyboard-- radial menus, etc. Additionally as console ports we're getting, by our standards, easier, simpler games with less thought, depth or complexity. You can see this very clearly in series that began as PC series and turned into multi-platform after xbox-- a frequent word you hear about the games that crossplatformed was they felt "dumbed down." Games like Oblivion and Fallout 3 would be examples, though at this point virtually everything made is cross-platform. We also get more rushed games with less replay and almost no support over time because support over time is virtually unexpected in the console market (since in the past you COULDN'T patch any game on a console system anyway) and we're getting ports of console games for the most part.

    So long story short, no, I don't think someone is bad/dumb/whatever because of where they play games, but I do think the one size fits all glut of game development has stunted the quality of PC gaming in a very major way that has left PC gamers distinctly unhappy with the direction of game production. There's a lot of myths out there like "PC gaming is dying"-- it isn't true btw. Steam shows friggin enormous PC game sales, saying that PC gaming doesn't sell as well is a half truth-- the full truth would be "It doesn't sell as well as something we can sell on both PC and xbox at the same time." Unfortunately if you're making a game to do that, you're not really making a PC game anymore, because that generally won't fly in the console market.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    That's the thing. I'm nowhere close to being over my ex, and I still feel like I made a huge mistake breaking up with him. I doubt a rebound fuck would help one bit, but I'm still going through with it. I really don't care right now.

    Maybe I'm just having a bad night.
    I think if you're saying you think it's a bad idea, it is probably a bad idea.

  28. #4628
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I understand the gripe about PC games pretty much being ports but that isn't the fault of the people who play consoles as much as it is the fault that developers think they need to push games out quickly and one of the versions gets shafted and not even worth playing. I'm not the type of person that thinks a franchise needs a yearly release. But unfortunately this is the case.


    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post

    The problem with that is like it's trying to make a movie that's going to be loved by fans of a novel series and fans of a comic book series. The crowds are extremely different in terms of what they look for and have been for years, almost going back to the very beginning of gaming. As a general statement, the console market is more transient, plays many more games per month/year, goes through games faster, and favors ease of gameplay and intuitiveness, not having to invest too much time/thought, and basically just a fun, casual game. PC gamers tend to throw themselves more into a smaller number of games and try to play the hell out of them or get really good at them-- PC gamers playing a game like League of Legends, Dota, Counterstrike, World of Warcraft, Quake or Diablo II for YEARS on end is not at all uncommon. As a result they tend to value replayability, high at-release quality and bugtesting, good support over time with patching for any issues that may crop up and affect gameplay, etc.-- issues that have traditionally been moot for a console gamer by comparison, particularly if they are done with a given title in 2 weeks and move onto the next one.
    I think this is an unfair generalization. One example, not everyone can afford $60 dollars for multiple games that come out, so that leaves them with making a decision on one game and that then leads into them really putting time into the game because it's all they have. And that's just one example. I know people who play Dark Souls (originally a console exclusive game) who have put hundreds of hours into it and that is game that really represents everything that is not casual current gen gaming. It's one of the more difficult games to come out recently and it did really well when it came to sales.

    As for bug testing/high release quality, Street Fighter X Tekken is an example of a console fighter that pretty much fell off the map because it was clearly a game that was unfinished, had bugs, on disc dlc and numerous other things. In the FGC (Fighting Game Community) you didn't see that game being streamed at any events within a couple months because of those things. And these would be console gamers or "casual" gamers.

    Ninja Gaiden 3 would be another game that was completely shat on because it offered no real challenge. There are plenty of examples from the "console community" who show they care about specific games because they put in a lot of time on learning them, re-playability and wanting a good quality game.

    PC gamers playing a game like League of Legends, Dota, Counterstrike, World of Warcraft, Quake or Diablo II for YEARS on end is not at all uncommon.
    The thing that benefits these games are they are online and some of them were online before internet connectivity on your consoles became a big thing. Also, these games tended to have expansion packs as well. There are people who are on consoles who either don't have internet or won't pay for xbox live (and I don't blame them).

  29. #4629
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I understand the gripe about PC games pretty much being ports but that isn't the fault of the people who play consoles as much as it is the fault that developers think they need to push games out quickly and one of the versions gets shafted and not even worth playing. I'm not the type of person that thinks a franchise needs a yearly release. But unfortunately this is the case.
    I agree it's the fault of devs being greedy and not making specialized to the software they're developing for. If anything PC gamers are to blame for buying these crappy console ports because if they didn't people might actually do dedicated PC development. However there you will find no shortage of console gamers to say things like PC gamers are just bitter old hardcores who want unfun games because they never leave their mom's basement and there's nothing wrong/different/inferior about for-console development vs. pure PC development. Unfortunately we do know different because we remember pure PC development, but you never make any console gamer friends saying so.

    I think this is an unfair generalization.
    Developers aren't making games based on one person's specific conditions. They're making them for broad casual mass appeal. One size fits all. And that 'size' is "transient gamer who averages <2 weeks in a title, 90% of the time doesn't finish it, doesn't play for balance/competition, doesn't want to think too much, just wants to sit down in the living room and pew pew."

    That may not be you but that IS who games are being made for. And not just for you but for everyone.

  30. #4630
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    When my partner is off somewhere and calls me/leave voicemails that end in "I love you"...I find it hard to delete those.

  31. #4631
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I think I've only ever loved 2 guys romantically, and never told either of them.

    now, one is dead and the other is an asshole.

  32. #4632
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I think I've only ever loved 2 guys romantically, and never told either of them.

    now, one is dead and the other is an asshole.
    well, at least you got the chance to love somebody like that. some folks never had the chance.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  33. #4633
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Hmm...according to this post, I'm SloppySeconds, and so is anyone else who defends him.

    This "witchhunt" mentality around here is getting ridiculous.

  34. #4634
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AWP82 View Post
    Hmm...according to this post, I'm SloppySeconds, and so is anyone else who defends him.

    This "witchhunt" mentality around here is getting ridiculous.
    i hear you, man.

    i say we do a campaign for SLOPPYSECONDS similar to troy davis. instead of I AM TROY DAVIS. it should be I AM SLOPPY SECONDS. avatars coming soon.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  35. #4635
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    i hate hearing songs where you have the singer begging for some love or some ass. the most pathetic line, rhetoric or whatever that i can't stand hearing is "i can't eat without you". you damn right you can't eat without me because you can't cook. go and buy yourself a cookbook or get you some cooking lessons so you can survive on your own instead of living foot to mouth, asshole.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  36. #4636
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i hear you, man.
    Ummm...............no offense, but you do realize you've been guilty of this too, right (not with SS, but others)? I'm a little surprised you're co-signing me.

  37. #4637
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AWP82 View Post
    Ummm...............no offense, but you do realize you've been guilty of this too, right (not with SS, but others)? I'm a little surprised you're co-signing me.
    it's all good. i've been contradicting myself a lot lately without even knowing it. my short memory span might have been damaged from some of the weed smoking i've done or the sleep deprivation.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  38. #4638

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    it's all good. i've been contradicting myself a lot lately without even knowing it. my short memory span might have been damaged from some of the weed smoking i've done or the sleep deprivation.
    I would say so. HERE, for example:

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i hate hearing songs where you have the singer begging for some love or some ass. the most pathetic line, rhetoric or whatever that i can't stand hearing is "i can't eat without you". you damn right you can't eat without me because you can't cook. go and buy yourself a cookbook or get you some cooking lessons so you can survive on your own instead of living foot to mouth, asshole.
    Aren't you relying on your parents for food/shelter?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  39. #4639
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I would say so. HERE, for example:



    Aren't you relying on your parents for food/shelter?
    yeah, i am. *shrugs*

    the thing that surprises me about this forum is that you guys actually read the posts. i'm like damn... i can't say anything without someone going "didn't you say this last night or last week?" you guys are good. i'm too lazy to cover my tracks. it's a good thing that you guys aren't using it to knock me down with them though like what marquez did to pacman last night.



    still and
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  40. #4640
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i've been contradicting myself a lot lately without even knowing it.
    Yeah, so have I. Despite everything I've said in his defense, he's on my ignore list. I can't stand his posts either.

    He's still harmless, though (compared to other so-called "trolls").

  41. #4641
    tombastep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post

    I agree it's the fault of devs being greedy and not making specialized to the software they're developing for. If anything PC gamers are to blame for buying these crappy console ports because if they didn't people might actually do dedicated PC development. However there you will find no shortage of console gamers to say things like PC gamers are just bitter old hardcores who want unfun games because they never leave their mom's basement and there's nothing wrong/different/inferior about for-console development vs. pure PC development. Unfortunately we do know different because we remember pure PC development, but you never make any console gamer friends saying so.
    And you have PC elitists who will think they are a better gamer because they're not playing on an "inferior" system. Both people who play on consoles and on PC who are complete dicks or condescending to on or the other. Neither are better than the other.

    Developers aren't making games based on one person's specific conditions. They're making them for broad casual mass appeal. One size fits all. And that 'size' is "transient gamer who averages <2 weeks in a title, 90% of the time doesn't finish it, doesn't play for balance/competition, doesn't want to think too much, just wants to sit down in the living room and pew pew."

    That may not be you but that IS who games are being made for. And not just for you but for everyone.
    I understand why developers and publishers make games the way they do. My point still stands that it is not a fair generalization as much as it isn't fair to say PC gamers are bitter basement dwellers.

  42. #4642
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,116
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AWP82 View Post
    Yeah, so have I. Despite everything I've said in his defense, he's on my ignore list. I can't stand his posts either.

    He's still harmless, though (compared to other so-called "trolls").
    that's what's funny. that thread about him wouldn't have been made if more people used the ignore list. sloppy is like the adorable teddy bear that is nice to hug up with at night in the wintertime. he may not know how to speak english but that's my sloppyseconds. *wipes tear from eye*
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  43. #4643
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AWP82 View Post
    Hmm...according to this post, I'm SloppySeconds, and so is anyone else who defends him.

    This "witchhunt" mentality around here is getting ridiculous.
    I never understood the antipathy leveled towards SS. I don't find his posts in any way offensive, merely inscrutable.

  44. #4644
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    that's what's funny. that thread about him wouldn't have been made if more people used the ignore list.
    QFT.

    -----------------------

    On a different note, I've had this song looping in my head all weekend...




    (Not this higher-pitched version...the regular one.)

  45. #4645
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    edit: wrong thread.

    Ugh...I confess I may need to lay down.
    Last edited by Huntneo(PT); December 9th, 2012 at 03:26 PM.

  46. #4646

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I never understood the antipathy leveled towards SS. I don't find his posts in any way offensive, merely inscrutable.
    I think for a great deal of people who come here, JUB is their only refuge from the 'straight world' where they can bare their soul, take off their masks, and socialize with like-minded people about being gay. Admitting that sort of thing can be very hard for a lot of people, and I think it's kind of expected that everyone in the 'room' appear to be just as vulnerable.

    Sloppy has been outed as having not portrayed this persona in the past, and he hasn't ever offered anything substantially personal about himself (at least that anyone else can translate). People don't like being played or taken advantage of, as evident in the Andrerus thread.

    If you walked into a gay bar and there was a guy sitting there with a paper bag/mask over his head I would bet you'd steer clear of him too. If he's not hurting anyone, WHAT is he doing? Collecting evidence? Who knows. It's just creepy.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  47. #4647

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Just saw geloge's photo!
    He's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  48. #4648
    AshyPhoenix
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I just got an offer on PlentyOfFish to be one of a married man's "bottombois". Sorry, I have a little too much respect for myself to get involved with your impending clusterfuck of drama and be treated like a sex toy. I don't care how big your cock is.

  49. #4649
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    I just got an offer on PlentyOfFish to be one of a married man's "bottombois". Sorry, I have a little too much respect for myself to get involved with your impending clusterfuck of drama and be treated like a sex toy. I don't care how big your cock is.
    I usually fuck with those guys. XD

    I'd tell him he has to be my sugar daddy and give him and exhaustive laundry list of rare things he has to buy me.

  50. #4650
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    Do you ever get a call from your parents and while they're talking you're thinking: why in the hell would you think this is important to me?


    All the fucking time, and I LIVE with my mother! She over-elaborates on everything too, and I'm like "Pleeease!!!!!!!! Just give me the cliffnotes. I don't need the long version."

    She talks WAY too damn much, especially during movies (and not just normal, short comments...she goes into these LONG conversational acecdotes that always make me miss the good parts) or when I have my headphones/iPod on (it's like "BITCH, DO YOU NOT SEE THESE BIG ASS HEADPHONES ON ME? I obviously can't hear you, and I'm pre-occupied, so why do you keep talking to me? Can't you tell how impatient I look when I keep taking my headphones off and on to answer you? SHUT THE FUCK UP!" ).

    I don't talk to her like that, but those are my inner thoughts when she does that stuff.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    edit: wrong thread.

    Ugh...I confess I may need to lay down.
    Oh...oops. What thread is it in now?
    Last edited by AWP82; December 9th, 2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Wrong thread, apparently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.