JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 56711 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 5273
  1. #251
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I get really annoyed at bareback porn that doesn't have internal cumshots... like, what's the point? throw the condom on if you're just going to cum by jerking off at the end of the clip.

  2. #252

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    in the past 24 hours, i've jerked off to the same autofellatio clip three times over. that guy that is sucking himself off. oh damn... i love when i see his tounge push against his cheek when he rings his tounge around his dick. i feel so good right now jerking off to that. when i was about to bust my nut, i felt my face getting hot and then when i busted a nut, i felt a tingling ticklish sensation all over my body. i still feel it a bit now but oh damn... i am smiling hard as hell right now. i wonder if sex feels the same way or even better.

    but yeah.. anybody that wants to see that clip. i'll toss you a link. i think i need to switch up next time though.
    Not including the link to begin with should be capital punishment.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  3. #253
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I'm dreadfully bored that my BF as out at work every weekend and I play house lord in suburbia. I feel like a matron because I want to tell my BF to quit his second job to spend time with me but I also know it gives him some extra disposable income. How I long for my city apartment again. It least felt special when we would meet up on Sundays for a light lunch and a stroll through Boston.

  4. #254
    JUB Addict Anders123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,919

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    How auto-fellatio appeals greatly to the viewer is something I don't understand. Perhaps some of you can enlighten me as to why it's such a turn on.

    I will occasionally partake in an auto-fellatio session, but not because the thought of the act is arousing, but because the feeling is. I'm gay, and therefore I enjoy the feeling of a cock, whether it's mine or not, sliding between my lips. I enjoy licking and sucking it - because it feels good.

    However, I don't understand the appeal of watching one man do it by himself rather than two individuals partaking in oral sex together. Personally, I find the thought of one man being excited and enticed by the other more arousing, because there is that level of interaction or connection. You get to see the lips sliding up and down the cock just the same, but you also get to see his hands caressing his partner, to hear the unrestricted moans of his partner, and to see both of their bodies on total display rather than a single man balled up like a pretzel straining to get as far down his own shaft as possible.

    Is the fact that I am able to do it myself detracting from the possible arousal of seeing another do it? Is the "I wish I could do that" mentality part of the appeal? I honestly don't understand why it's so great.

  5. #255
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    1. What does he look like, and 2. does he cum in his own mouth?
    he looks some dude in the army around his early or mid 30s (could be wrong about his age), average build, with an average sized dick, that basically put his arms underneath his legs and started sucking himself dry. i'm about to post a link.


    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Not including the link to begin with should be capital punishment.

    http://xhamster.com/movies/694881/autofellatio.html

    there you go. have fun jerking off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    How auto-fellatio appeals greatly to the viewer is something I don't understand. Perhaps some of you can enlighten me as to why it's such a turn on.

    I will occasionally partake in an auto-fellatio session, but not because the thought of the act is arousing, but because the feeling is. I'm gay, and therefore I enjoy the feeling of a cock, whether it's mine or not, sliding between my lips. I enjoy licking and sucking it - because it feels good.

    However, I don't understand the appeal of watching one man do it by himself rather than two individuals partaking in oral sex together. Personally, I find the thought of one man being excited and enticed by the other more arousing, because there is that level of interaction or connection. You get to see the lips sliding up and down the cock just the same, but you also get to see his hands caressing his partner, to hear the unrestricted moans of his partner, and to see both of their bodies on total display rather than a single man balled up like a pretzel straining to get as far down his own shaft as possible.

    Is the fact that I am able to do it myself detracting from the possible arousal of seeing another do it? Is the "I wish I could do that" mentality part of the appeal? I honestly don't understand why it's so great.
    the next time you do it, if you have a webcam, can you please do it live so i can jerk off to you? j/k but if you want to.. let me know.

    but as for your question. it's just one of those things that i've heard about but never seen done so when i saw a video with a dude getting down with himself like that. i was like dayum. i think the best part is watching him basically him controlling his own bj. he's basically pleasuring himself at his pace. it's different than watching someone give a blowjob. you don't know if the person giving or receiving it is enjoying it but you know that guy is really enjoying his own bj. just talking about it is getting me hard. i want to jerk off to that again but i'll do that before i go to work tomorrow.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  6. #256
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    How auto-fellatio appeals greatly to the viewer is something I don't understand. Perhaps some of you can enlighten me as to why it's such a turn on.

    I will occasionally partake in an auto-fellatio session, but not because the thought of the act is arousing, but because the feeling is. I'm gay, and therefore I enjoy the feeling of a cock, whether it's mine or not, sliding between my lips. I enjoy licking and sucking it - because it feels good.

    However, I don't understand the appeal of watching one man do it by himself rather than two individuals partaking in oral sex together. Personally, I find the thought of one man being excited and enticed by the other more arousing, because there is that level of interaction or connection. You get to see the lips sliding up and down the cock just the same, but you also get to see his hands caressing his partner, to hear the unrestricted moans of his partner, and to see both of their bodies on total display rather than a single man balled up like a pretzel straining to get as far down his own shaft as possible.

    Is the fact that I am able to do it myself detracting from the possible arousal of seeing another do it? Is the "I wish I could do that" mentality part of the appeal? I honestly don't understand why it's so great.
    I just like watching guys swallow their own cum. XD

  7. #257
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    he looks some dude in the army around his early or mid 30s (could be wrong about his age), average build, with an average sized dick, that basically put his arms underneath his legs and started sucking himself dry. i'm about to post a link.
    You could have said "no" to question 2.

  8. #258
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    You could have said "no" to question 2.
    yeah but you know me, man. i always gotta explain shit even when it doesn't make any sense.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  9. #259
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    is "we're just as evil as Microsoft!" really a valid defense?
    Loki, your attitude just seems hypocritical to me.

    Listen, I'm not a Mac goon. It's true that I'm using one right now, because I am completely self-taught. Macs met my needs at the time, and still does fulfill them to an extent. Macs really are better at one thing—they're better integrated.

    But at heart I'm a Linux guy. Nothing interests me more than putting stuff together, creating stuff. That's one reason why I love cooking, for example—you put stuff together. And with Linux, one can put together his very own computer system, from scratch, especial for himself. Both Windows and Mac OSX are bloatware and Lord how I hate waste.

    The thing is, I find your disdain for Apple hypocritical, because in your case, the same thing you accuse Apple of doing, Microsoft has done 10 times worse, and how much you want to bet you're typing on a Wintel right now?

  10. #260
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Loki, your attitude just seems hypocritical to me.

    Listen, I'm not a Mac goon. It's true that I'm using one right now, because I am completely self-taught. Macs met my needs at the time, and still does fulfill them to an extent. Macs really are better at one thing—they're better integrated.

    But at heart I'm a Linux guy. Nothing interests me more than putting stuff together, creating stuff. That's one reason why I love cooking, for example—you put stuff together. And with Linux, one can put together his very own computer system, from scratch, especial for himself. Both Windows and Mac OSX are bloatware and Lord how I hate waste.

    The thing is, I find your disdain for Apple hypocritical, because in your case, the same thing you accuse Apple of doing, Microsoft has done 10 times worse, and how much you want to bet you're typing on a Wintel right now?
    I do most of my forum surfing on a macbook air

  11. #261
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I do most of my forum surfing on a macbook air
    You might be a good candidate for Linux. We do both share a disdain for bloatware and waste, if I am reading you correctly.

    Warning: you'll get addicted. You might end up staying up until 6 o'clock in the morning, bleary-eyed.

    Let me know if this interests you.

    JB

  12. #262
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Sometimes, observing certain people at JUB is like watching an episode of Arrested Development.

    "Oh, no, I'm not going to get into an argument over this."

    [ten minutes later]

    *get into venomous argument with no foreseeable end*

  13. #263
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    i will be the first gay president of the united states and my boyfriend or husband will be the first husband. i am a part of the illuminati network. it would be best to befriend me than to be my enemy because i have power to get you dealt with. there's some very powerful people that watch over me. in fact, they're watching me right now. i have those mutant genes.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  14. #264
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i will be the first gay president of the united states and my boyfriend or husband will be the first husband. i am a part of the illuminati network. it would be best to befriend me than to be my enemy because i have power to get you dealt with. there's some very powerful people that watch over me. in fact, they're watching me right now. i have those mutant genes.
    I totally vote on you!

  15. #265
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    i think i'm either very tired, experiencing a maniac episode 0or i need to sleep. i had a long day. very long day.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  16. #266
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Corny song attract Corny people:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeUyQOyoGo&feature=BFa&list=FLIjkY4kFQNFU jbHw29CPlkA&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

  17. #267
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    I totally vote on you!
    thanks but that was said in the moment. i just want to say i love you right now.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  18. #268
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    thanks but that was said in the moment. i just want to say i love you right now.
    love taken

  19. #269
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Sometimes, observing certain people at JUB is like watching an episode of Arrested Development.

    "Oh, no, I'm not going to get into an argument over this."

    [ten minutes later]

    *get into venomous argument with no foreseeable end*


    I think some people just can't not have the last word.

  20. #270
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    watching the bad girls club and boy is this sad. this is what happens when people do not use their freedom constructively. you end up exploiting yourself on a reality show where you sign a contract in which you authorize them to control your life during and after the show and blacklist you from profitting off of it in the process. these dumb ass women are busy dancing around, acting like sex workers to sex workers and are only getting compensated 2,000 dollars in the process of the whole entire production and publicity that will give them a bad reputation for 15 minutes. sad.

    and to think that i wanted to be a part of the real world. about 2 years ago, i signed up to join the real world. i sent two emails so i got disqualified. the contract really is that bad yo. you basically are a slave to the production company and get compensated 5,000 dollars. if i would have made it, my black ass would have been a part of that bullshit ass las vegas season. that season was terrible anyway. the only thing worth talking about was dustin and his gay porn past. i need to get the avatars of him shaking his ass and grinding his ass in the shower on his fellow fratpad costars.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  21. #271
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    The more I further from JUB, the more I think this place is my undoing or a deserted place that could get me to nowhere..

    Mover and shaker type people do not stay online 24/7. They're always busy, busy, busy, making something.
    Well, maybe some of us glued to the screen as a part of our job, maybe some of us multi-tasking, God knows we're surrounded by gadgets.

    But if I stay in JUB for a full day, that means Im abusing this place and Im not doing much in my life ^

    Anyway, if I think more positively...actually my undoing is part of my daily dose of friendship. Sometimes I feel people around here are more fun than my collagues out there, or maybe because I always not satisfied to interaction made by real people -_-

    That's why I always come here with a good mood and stay out from drama as far as I can.

  22. #272
    Sex God Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Started watching Rupauls drag race and I think I'm enjoying it.

  23. #273
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QrHM2jmCA[/ame]

  24. #274
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    It's been awhile since I left my charismatic church. Guess what, I still have craving to experience their spiritual ecstatic worship which usually catapult to the sea of trance..10x better than snorting dust




    Since I left that lifestyle already, so I have an idea to find any ecstatic generator and mix n match by myself.^^

    For example, I think I found my holy priest
    http://www.itsallgay.eu/nuevo/player...04df8d56994aee
    then I play super ambient music for background..while I let myself deep inside a trance.

    Definitely worthy experience

  25. #275
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    an old hookup posted some family pictures to facebook this week.

    I can't help but look at these totally innocent pictures and think about the totally wicked things we did together.

  26. #276
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,462
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I've blatantly lied about one aspect of myself here on JUB on several occasions. Most people probably didn't notice, or don't remember, but I sometimes wonder if people DID notice or remember...

    Lex

  27. #277
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I've blatantly lied about one aspect of myself here on JUB on several occasions. Most people probably didn't notice, or don't remember, but I sometimes wonder if people DID notice or remember...

    Lex
    I believe we've all known and accepted the fact that you're really a straight female.

  28. #278
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,462
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Har har. It's actually the fact that I'm not a gargoyle, but an actual demon.

    Lex

  29. #279
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Har har. It's actually the fact that I'm not a gargoyle, but an actual demon.

    Lex
    Succubus you mean.

  30. #280
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,462
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Well, there IS sucking involved. And "life essences". Just not in the traditional sense.

    Lex

  31. #281
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Har har. It's actually the fact that I'm not a gargoyle, but an actual demon.
    I can say that Lex is not green like in his avatar .lol.

    an actual demon? hmmm .. must be well disguised .. looked like a regular guy.

  32. #282
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    for real, for real.

    i don't know why but i'm worried, i'm unconfident, and i don't think too highly of myself. i'm also scared to be around in public. somehow people don't seem to think anything's wrong with me because they talk to me like i'm cool and stuff. there's other moments like at my job where some people treat me like shit judging by their attitudes, the way they look at me and stuff. they apparently see something in me that i at that moment don't realize or see in myself.

    and another thing that fucks me up is how my mom and other people will say that i look mad, i make up my face when i disapprove of somebody and shit. they say i should mirror myself but the thing is i don't know that i'm actually making those facial expressions and shit. i'm not aware of that. they are basically not making me feel any better about myself than i already do. in fact, they make me feel worse. have they ever wondered if something might be wrong with me without me knowing it? sometimes i wonder if i have something that i don't know about or maybe somebody knows but just won't tell me. it would make my life a whole lot easier if i knew. no, i don't understand myself.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  33. #283
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    @fujie= Have you ever consider body swap to someone and wonder if you'll be treated differently?

  34. #284
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    @fujie= Have you ever consider body swap to someone and wonder if you'll be treated differently?
    no but then again, that brings back the whole thing where it could be my attitude or personality that rubs people the wrong way. i've been a bit self conscious with myself for a long while and i can understand why people would get ticked off with me. i know i have my issues but at the same time, i don't know if that's all me responsible for that or if the ball is out of my court in regards to that. i guess you can say that i have a bit of a hard time reading and understanding people's responses, body language or whatever half of the time at least, it's like i think that they're mad with me by how they act or look at me but they're not. one of my coworkers who's also a buddy of mine jokes around and says that i have autism or whatever the hell which i doubt i have. i can look people in their eyes and stuff. if i don't, it's because of nervousness and anxiety. i basically worry if people like me, want to kick my ass and stuff by how i act around them since i don't know what they're thinking and can only assume. i'm just confused about it all really.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  35. #285
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I wish I can meet you up in person, fujie.

    You are interesting and DAMN me, the caregiver type Lol ^^

  36. #286
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    I wish I can meet you up in person, fujie.

    You are interesting and DAMN me, the caregiver type Lol ^^
    there's nothing really interesting to me at all, man. i'm very similar to you, man with the exception of a few things here and there. all you're going to see an awkward short black guy in glasses in need of new clothes, that talks through the left corner of his mouth that talks low and softly especially to strangers. i also talk like a uneducated street thug not making any sense along with a whole bunch of curse words too. trust me, it's not something you would want to see. you would be very disappointed. you would have to a lot of patience.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  37. #287
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Your imperfections are what's interesting to me.
    And Im a Virgo, I always curious to fix or to heal, just sayin.^

  38. #288
    Carmine
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Looking for a way to escape my soul crushing bored life.

  39. #289
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,462
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    >>>an actual demon? hmmm .. must be well disguised .. looked like a regular guy.

    Hush you. Or you get a gargoyle tail thump over the head.

    >>>the way they look at me and stuff. they apparently see something in me that i at that moment don't realize or see in myself.

    Yes yes yes. But the thing isn't "what am I missing?" It's that they may be seeing something that isn't even there. Don't work on "seeing the problem that they're seeing". Work on not noticing the way they look at you and stuff.

    >>>another thing that fucks me up is how my mom and other people will say that i look mad

    I have this. Totally. My default "not thinking about anything" face often causes people to come up and ask if anything's wrong. Once I was waiting at a furniture store for a guy to check on stock, and I was literally just sitting there wondering what to have for dinner or something...but when I looked up at him, he was mouthing the words "I'm really sorry" to me while he was on the phone to the stock room. He thought I was pissed as hell with him, and I wasn't thinking anything at all.

    But I don't have unresolved anger issues or anything. That's just how my face arranges itself during "downtime". Weird, but there it is.

    >>>there's nothing really interesting to me at all, man.

    You think all my friends have millions of dollars in the bank, twelve-inch cocks, PhDs, and bionic arms? It's their personalities that are interesting and intriguing to me.

    Lex

  40. #290
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    a former fuck buddy was trying to get me to jerk off on a webcam last night... I personally wouldn't consider it cheating, but I could see my boyfriend freaking out over it, so I politely declined (and sent him a picture of my dildo instead) but I was a little tempted out of boredom.

  41. #291

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
    Looking for a way to escape my soul crushing bored life.


    It's often nearly impossible to reach escape volocity.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  42. #292
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,462
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    >>>Looking for a way to escape my soul crushing bored life.

    My dad once told me "If you're bored, it's your fault." It may have been the best lesson he ever taught me.

    Lex

  43. #293
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^Don't think I can agree, SexyLexy.

    Sometimes, perpetual boredom can be a symptom of bipolar illness.

  44. #294
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,120
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    sometimes, i wonder based off my feelings and thoughts involving people such as me being mad with such person over some dumb shit where i feel like hurting them or hurting somebody over that if i'm a sociopath/psychopath. i have a conscience, anxiety issues and whatever. i wouldn't hurt anybody but i have to admit, sometimes i get so mad, so upset, so paranoid where i think certain people are out to get me where they're an enemy where i want to hurt them. i don't know why. i know how to act nice to people even though i don't mean to be. i act a certain way at my job which differs from the way i really am. i basically am a social charmeleon where i know how to blend in with people. i can be a nice guy around this person, i can be a loud asshole around my boys, and then i could completely show i don't give a fuck. i don't know why. i swear on my life that i'm not a psychopath though. it would kill me if i was though. i'm NOT that.

    another thing too. i actually laugh when i see other people in pain. i actually cracked up when my mom was crying about knee hurting her like two weeks ago when i was helping her exercise. i thought it was funny. i love my mother though. i also wanted to punch my therapist in the face at the end of the session yesterday because i wasn't appreciating how blunt he was coming across to me. he was helping me out, giving me advice or whatever but at the same time, i could tell from the way he looked at me that he didn't like me. maybe because i'm gay or something.

    like what blackbeltninja said, i tend to find fault with others so i can find a reason to get over on them.

    but seriously, i want to be a good, happy person but i don't know if i've been fucking cursed.

    i'm just saying though. i believe my father is a sociopath and i HOPE like hell, i didn't inherit that from him. i know that sociopathy is genetic.

    maybe i'm just thinking too hard. maybe i need to go outside and head to the LGBT center right now. i'm out.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  45. #295
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,462
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    >>>another thing too. i actually laugh when i see other people in pain. i actually cracked up when my mom was crying about knee hurting her like two weeks ago when i was helping her exercise. i thought it was funny. i love my mother though. i also wanted to punch my therapist in the face at the end of the session yesterday because i wasn't appreciating how blunt he was coming across to me. he was helping me out, giving me advice or whatever but at the same time, i could tell from the way he looked at me that he didn't like me. maybe because i'm gay or something.

    Or, possibly, because you were laughing at your mother's pain? I mean, that'd make me look askance at somebody. Not hate them or anything, but at least think "Well, that's a weird reaction."

    Lex

  46. #296
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    so paranoid where i think certain people are out to get me where they're an enemy where i want to hurt them.

    another thing too. i actually laugh when i see other people in pain.
    Refujji, much of what you're saying is perfectly normal.

    For example, in the first sentence above, you say you want to hurt people who have hurt you. That's a perfectly normal feeling. We all want to inflict pain on people whom we feel have done us harm. (You should hear what I have to say about Wall Street! You'd lock me up lol)

    In the second sentence above, you mentioned that you sometimes laugh at other people's pain. That's a human emotion called "schadenfreunde". Did you know they can actually map feelings of schadenfreunde in the brain?

    What I see important here is that you are worried about having these feelings. Refujji, the fact that you're worried about them, shows that you are not a sociopath right there.

    A sociopath would have those feelings of schadenfreunde, and wanting to inflict harm on others, and not worry about them. In fact, that sociopath would say it was the other person's fault for being too sensitive.

    Refujji, I think you're being way too hard on yourself. Being hard on yourself is a good thing to a point, because it makes us strive to be better human beings.

    Just don't over do it, Refujji. Too much self-blame can make you sick.

  47. #297
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Anyone ever find themselves in a really good mood despite having plenty of reason not to be? That's kind of where I am right now. It's weird - there's something that has been kind of bothering me, but it's just not affecting me for whatever reason.

    And I guess I should appreciate the fact that I'm letting something roll off my back for once (which I pretty much never do), but I can't help but waiting for the other shoe to drop and things to start really bothering me out of the blue.

    Hmm, I guess this is kind of off topic - I suppose this is just a confession that I'm weird. XD

  48. #298
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^I think it's wonderful, RazorsEdge. I would enjoy that feeling of euphoria while it lasted.

    Yesterday my lady friend was euphoric all day. When I asked her why, she told me,"I took your advice and stayed up all last night." She hadn't slept at all. We had been talking about depressed patients, and how many of them improve with sleep deprivation.

    She was as chipper as a bird—light-hearted, even. I told her the same thing,"Enjoy it while it's here." I hope you do the same thing.

  49. #299
    counterspade
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I'm smoking at least a pack a day. My limit used to be a half a pack.

    I walked around in my underwear at work today (in the bathroom... because I had grease on my shorts, and had to try to scrub it off with soap and water). I'm so glad no one walked in.

  50. #300
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Its rare that I feel anything more than 'just ok' .. Not often would I say something like 'good' .. and I deff would never use a word like 'great'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.