JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 100104105106 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,250 of 5273
  1. #5201
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Everyone should be reminded that a pic is often (not always) "worth a thousand words" (according to conventional wisdom), and a 20 frame gif is often worth 20,000 words. So many people who limit a post to just a pic probably consider it as being the equivalent of 1,000 words.

    To me, this pic of a small town hitchhiker is worth more than 1,000 words...



    *no animals were harmed during the posting of this comment*


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  2. #5202

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Let me guess, you are a closeted faggot who never intends to come out of the closet. Assuming what you say is true, prepare for your son to hate you. Was the rape worth that?
    No worries, he doesn't know and will never find out.

  3. #5203
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    No worries, he doesn't know and will never find out.
    oh...then I guess that makes it alright, then

    raping your own son...shows what type of father you are


    I understant that you're looking forward to doing it again

  4. #5204
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    No worries, he doesn't know and will never find out.
    Until he reviews the DVR for the hidden camera he installed in his room, to see whether you're snooping around in his stuff when he's away.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  5. #5205
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    There's a prominent JUBer I want to pee on.

  6. #5206
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I peed in the face of a prominent JUBber when I was 18.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  7. #5207
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I almost never wash my hands before cooking... I figure, any germs are going to get burned off in the oven anyways.

    (though I do wash my hands immediately after handling raw meat, before touching anything else. and usually wash off the faucet knob to boot)

  8. #5208
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^I'm going to nickname you Toby.

  9. #5209
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    @ Quasar of the Tower,

    I demand the immediate total dismemberment



    and terminal Banishmenting

    of that disgustingly horrid tasteless degenerate

    known as Tombastep.

    Bastard is audio fixating on Kanye West.

  10. #5210
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I almost never wash my hands before cooking... I figure, any germs are going to get burned off in the oven anyways.

    (though I do wash my hands immediately after handling raw meat, before touching anything else. and usually wash off the faucet knob to boot)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    ^I'm going to nickname you Toby.
    Typhoid Mary!

    Just be sure not to do it before handling something you don't cook... salad etc.

  11. #5211
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Re: animated GIFs

    I think that some people think better through pictures, and other people think better through words.

    The only thing that really bothers me about the GIFs is that too many of them will crash a browser. I have my GIFs turned off for this reason.

    (PM me if you want to know how to do this.)
    The chokeup upon loading an over-laden page is definitely part of the annoyance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post

    So come on in and let your hair down a bit...like your avatar says Deal With It.

    lol...
    I have 1303 posts and I believe this is the 2nd time I've commented on it... so I do "deal with it."

    I love how this thread is "confess something that might surprise others" and when animated gifs come up a bunch of nanny crusaders come out to protect it.

  12. #5212
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,964
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    The GIF users don't bother me...sometimes they are funny, other times miss the mark. If it were just about everyone, that would be TOO much. Everyone's unique and contributes something of value here( unrepentant trolls excepted, of course)
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  13. #5213
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^Yeah, the trolls cause infinitely more trouble than the GIFfers, by far. No contest.

  14. #5214
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    Hey...you gonna let me have some of your cheesecake? I love cheesecake.
    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I'll bake you a slice in February.




    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I almost never wash my hands before cooking... I figure, any germs are going to get burned off in the oven anyways.




  15. #5215
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post







    an hour in the oven should kill any germs :P it's not like I'm going to the bathroom and then cooking immediately afterward without washing my hands (and tbh, when I'm baking, very little actually touches my hands. it's all measuring bowls and spoons.

  16. #5216
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    The GIF users don't bother me...sometimes they are funny, other times miss the mark. If it were just about everyone, that would be TOO much. Everyone's unique and contributes something of value here( unrepentant trolls excepted, of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^Yeah, the trolls cause infinitely more trouble than the GIFfers, by far. No contest.
    Without naming names how would you guys describing trolling around here? I ask because I find people frequently have wildly different working definitions of what trolling is.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post


    an hour in the oven should kill any germs :P it's not like I'm going to the bathroom and then cooking immediately afterward without washing my hands (and tbh, when I'm baking, very little actually touches my hands. it's all measuring bowls and spoons.
    It's k we just won't eat your salad.

  17. #5217
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^Buzzer, experience will teach you the difference between a "troll" and a zealot.

    Some people come in here to troll just to cause trouble. I can think of two--no, three trolls right off hand. They seem to know just how far to push.

  18. #5218
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,133

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Without naming names how would you guys describing trolling around here? I ask because I find people frequently have wildly different working definitions of what trolling is.
    My definition (rather long-worded ) is....

    The continual and repetitive creating of deliberate and intentional posts and threads designed specifically to provoke a complex negative reaction amongst as many who read it as possible.

    This 'negative reaction' can be annoyment, irritation, exasperation, anger, etc. but it needn't ALWAYS be negative, it CAN be a neutral or even positive reaction - e.g. confusement or even amusement or enjoyment. Classic examples - ElroyAuto and SloppySeconds. Most people take those two light-heartedly or ambivalently. Trolls can sometimes (albeit rarely) be funny and enjoyable.

    Often trolling in cloaked in a 'story' which is often incredulous or laughable or stereotypical, but the more REPETITIVE the stories get around a similar theme, the more OBVIOUS the troll is.

    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by ChickenGuy; December 30th, 2012 at 01:45 PM.

  19. #5219
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^Buzzer, experience will teach you the difference between a "troll" and a zealot.

    Some people come in here to troll just to cause trouble. I can think of two--no, three trolls right off hand. They seem to know just how far to push.
    I have my own personal definitions of it, but I have worked as a moderator of forums in the past, and I find that while everyone can point and call "troll", rarely will you get the same definition out of people if you ask them to define what it is. That's why I asked.

  20. #5220
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^Oh, I didn't answer the question.

    A zealot causes trouble sometimes, and bruises feelings, but his feelings are absolutely sincere. They're the Joan of Arcs of the forum, who feel strongly on a topic, and can really bite if you scratch them.

    A troll, by contrast, causes trouble, and bruises feelings, but he's not sincere with them. He just wants to stir shit.

    They're a detestable lot. I can think of three of them right off the bat. They seem to know just how far to push.

  21. #5221
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    @ Buzzy,

    And I have over 41,000 postings
    Some good, some bad, some indifferent.

    Often they are geared to a specific sub-group
    or even an individual in a thread.

    If you are delineating my character as being one
    of those 'nanny crusaders' then any of my postings,
    regardless of the total number or number in a thread
    will be abhorrent to you.

    Sad, I had rather hoped you might enjoy some of them
    as much as I have enjoyed some of yours.

  22. #5222
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    @ Buzzy,

    And I have over 41,000 postings
    Some good, some bad, some indifferent.

    Often they are geared to a specific sub-group
    or even an individual in a thread.

    If you are delineating my character as being one
    of those 'nanny crusaders' then any of my postings,
    regardless of the total number or number in a thread
    will be abhorrent to you.

    Sad, I had rather hoped you might enjoy some of them
    as much as I have enjoyed some of yours.
    When I say I see discussion forums as for discussion I'm not sure why there's a lot of need to analyze that or instruct me on things I already know like "people are different" or "People have different styles." I don't have a problem with you or anyone else personally. I just expressed annoyance at when people don't actually discuss but post a lot. I'm not sure why that made you or others feel compelled to come in and correct my viewpoint. My viewpoint is the same as it was in the first post.

  23. #5223
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    When I say I see discussion forums as for discussion I'm not sure why there's a lot of need to analyze that or instruct me on things I already know like "people are different" or "People have different styles." I don't have a problem with you or anyone else personally. I just expressed annoyance at when people don't actually discuss but post a lot. I'm not sure why that made you or others feel compelled to come in and correct my viewpoint. My viewpoint is the same as it was in the first post.
    Your mistake is viewing JUB as a discussion forum.

  24. #5224
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    Your mistake is viewing JUB as a discussion forum.
    Ok. When it's officially titled deviantart I'll post pics too. Till then I just post.

  25. #5225
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Zealot: Will defend his position to his death, often going 20 or more pages.

    Troll: Does drive-by-shootings, meant to do emotional damage. Never defends his position more than a post or two.

    Fakes: These guys do the worst damage because they manipulate people's feelings.

  26. #5226
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    deviantART has less gifs and more discussions than JUB does

  27. #5227
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Zealot: Will defend his position to his death, often going 20 or more pages.

    Troll: Does drive-by-shootings, meant to do emotional damage. Never defends his position more than a post or two.

    Fakes: These guys do the worst damage because they manipulate people's feelings.
    Sheer curiosity... how big or small do you think the fake issue is? Like do you think there's a persistent small % of people living out a fake identity here at JUB, or do you think it's an even smaller number of people who do it with great premeditation for great effect?

  28. #5228
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    OhMyGod. I just had a thought..(okay cut the smart ass remarks)

    Did anyone of us stop to think that some of those

    picture and gif picture posts might be presented

    by persons that don't feel their eloquence is up to the

    threads standard?

  29. #5229
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    OhMyGod. I just had a thought..(okay cut the smart ass remarks)

    Did anyone of us stop to think that some of those

    picture and gif picture posts might be presented

    by persons that don't feel their eloquence is up to the

    threads standard?
    I guess I never thought of it that way specifically. Rareboy posts pics but he's also very eloquent. At least IMHO.

  30. #5230
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    ^ ok we get it, you don't like me, get over yourself.

  31. #5231
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,455
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    ^ ok we get it, you don't like me, get over yourself.
    As long as they're Kylie gifs, you post yourself purple Cupid

  32. #5232
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    ^ ok we get it, you don't like me, get over yourself.
    what's funny is you and benderboy had took the opportunity to turn what i put which was "most of 18 to 24 year olds on jub" comment into a "cupidboy and benderboy" thing as if you and him are "most of the 18 to 24 year olds on jub". i didn't know you and him made up that population. don't let enchanted gas you up because he mentioned your name where you think that you have a bunch of haters or whatever. you and him appear to be a bit conceited and feeling yourselves a bit if you have to go about it like that.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  33. #5233
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    what's funny is you and benderboy had took the opportunity to turn what i put which was "most of 18 to 24 year olds on jub" comment into a "cupidboy and benderboy" thing as if you and him are "most of the 18 to 24 year olds on jub". i didn't know you and him made up that population. don't let enchanted gas you up because he mentioned your name where you think that you have a bunch of haters or whatever.
    No, he specifically said he doesn't think I have substance, but Bender does, read for yourself.

  34. #5234
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    'Q-P'

    if you mean the Buzzer doesn't like you, that is not true. He has based remarks and stuff on his

    experiences in other (less unique and more boring) sites. It is possible WE should let him into

    the wading pool for a bit to get used to the water. This place can be a bit disconcerting and

    some of us can get a bit, shall we say flamboyant, at times. Lets not play dueling hard-ons

    unless it for entertainment.

    Fuji, we gots to be learnin you some wesscoas enlish, sometimes you confuse me a bit bud.

  35. #5235
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    As long as they're Kylie gifs, you post yourself purple Cupid
    This, and I'm done defending myself, as I'm not guilty of anything.


  36. #5236
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post

    Fuji, we gots to be learnin you some wesscoas enlish, sometimes you confuse me a bit bud.
    i know. i know. my english goes on the deep end without me even knowing.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  37. #5237
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    'Q-P'

    if you mean the Buzzer doesn't like you, that is not true. He has based remarks and stuff on his

    experiences in other (less unique and more boring) sites. It is possible WE should let him into

    the wading pool for a bit to get used to the water. This place can be a bit disconcerting and

    some of us can get a bit, shall we say flamboyant, at times. Lets not play dueling hard-ons

    unless it for entertainment.

    Fuji, we gots to be learnin you some wesscoas enlish, sometimes you confuse me a bit bud.
    I definitely don't know enough about more than 2 or 3 people on this entire site to have "personal hate" for anyone. Expressing annoyance at 1 behavior being interpreted as wholesale contempt for an entire person is a bit dramatic on the part of people assuming that.

  38. #5238
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Don't woory Buzzer lad...

    a few months...shit, a few more weeks and you will know more than you want to about all of us.

    Okay, LeftyMus/Cus/Kins asks that this subject be expunged from everyboys hard drive and lets

    get back to entertainment. Buzzer, do you know Swerve or Opinterph. Theres a fresh (jokestory)

    abusing them in my F&G Leftovers account...no pics, no gifs, just a silly story...why don't we start there.

    Oh, you might have to speed scroll to the bottom, there is a lot of litter on top.

    Welcome XBUZZERX.

  39. #5239
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I've heard people talk about Swerve but I don't know much about him. I know Opin from CE&P.

  40. #5240
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    there's times that i worry that i might NOT be as gay as i think i am. i am a bit insecure with my sexual orientation still. sometimes, i think that i'm more bi than i am gay even though i've NEVER had a crush on a woman before. i've had to make myself believe that i was straight by forcing myself to like a woman. i knew that i was probably gay since i was 12 BUT i didn't want to believe it. the reason why i brought this up is because i just jerked off to some straight porn just now specifically rachel starr. i know that i've asked this before BUT it doesn't bring about any reassurance and i certainly don't have it in myself to have that reassurance.

    i do think that i'm gay though because i've had crushes on guys without even forcing or trying to have those feelings. i've had plenty of gay dreams. my thoughts and feelings are towards guys. but however, i find myself browsing a porn with females as well as guys in order to i dunno, excite my mind, i guess. i used to jerk off to women exclusively but none of that made me develop an interest in dating women at all. it certainly didn't divert all the feelings that i've had for guys towards women. it didn't make me want to go out and have sex with women either. i guess i'm still going through the transition of self acceptance. i know that i'm gay BUT i guess i'm looking for a bit of hope that i'm straight or at least bisexual because i'm scared of being 100% out or embracing who i am. it's frustrating.

    i also wanted to say that i also used a password that was stolen and was posted on another site to download three brazzers movies with one of those i jerked off to. i love porn.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  41. #5241
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I know my generation [Gen Y] has next to no manners but the audacity of one guest is mind blowing. We a little dinner party tonight and she brought over two bottles of wines as a gift and she took home one of them. Now, before people reach a conclusion, it was not drunk because we have a recycling box with all the wine from this past week and it was not in it. I won't say anything to her BF which is my friend but you don't gift someone something and then take it back.

    As a consolation, she was wearing a cute blue lace thong. Guess that is proof I am not a 6 on the Kinsey scale.

  42. #5242
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Even though we're basically on the forum of a porn site, I get prudish about very explicit avatars/signatures. Or random nudity in threads when you're not suspecting it. The forum ads I've ad-blocked ages ago but yeah. Odd, I know, but whatever. No offense to anyone, and yes I just scroll past really quickly so I will live. ~

  43. #5243
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    The other day I got a "your computer is almost full" message on my laptop and discovered 400GB of my 500GB hard drive is porn.

  44. #5244
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    I know my generation [Gen Y] has next to no manners but the audacity of one guest is mind blowing. We a little dinner party tonight and she brought over two bottles of wines as a gift and she took home one of them. Now, before people reach a conclusion, it was not drunk because we have a recycling box with all the wine from this past week and it was not in it. I won't say anything to her BF which is my friend but you don't gift someone something and then take it back.

    As a consolation, she was wearing a cute blue lace thong. Guess that is proof I am not a 6 on the Kinsey scale.
    wow. she thinks she's slick. and how did you know she was wearing a cute blue lace thong?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  45. #5245
    In Heat............ BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,254

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    what's funny is you and benderboy had took the opportunity to turn what i put which was "most of 18 to 24 year olds on jub" comment into a "cupidboy and benderboy" thing as if you and him are "most of the 18 to 24 year olds on jub". i didn't know you and him made up that population. don't let enchanted gas you up because he mentioned your name where you think that you have a bunch of haters or whatever. you and him appear to be a bit conceited and feeling yourselves a bit if you have to go about it like that.
    I don't know refuji, maybe it was because the last time you brought this up and i asked you to name names, you brought up Cupid's, which came as a surprise as you'd just hours earlier sent him a friends request.
    But no matter, we can all be a bit of a hypocrit at times.
    I have no beef with anyone on this site, it takes all kinds.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  46. #5246
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Although I don't agree with TheFallenAsexual/NaughtyArousal on a lot of things, I think it sucks that he self-deleted. I feel bad for him, he always seemed like a decent guy and I always enjoyed reading his posts. Oh well.

  47. #5247
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    He self-deleted? That sucks. I disagreed with him like 2/3 of the time but I enjoyed his presence.

    Oh man, I can't believe I forgot how awesome Married with Children was. So glad I randomly found it on VH1Classics.

  48. #5248
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    I disagree with him on practically everything. There was one thing that I agree with him but I decide to disagree with him because it was easier that way.

  49. #5249
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,884

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    He self-deleted? That sucks. I disagreed with him like 2/3 of the time but I enjoyed his presence.

    Oh man, I can't believe I forgot how awesome Married with Children was. So glad I randomly found it on VH1Classics.
    Non sequiturs are awesome.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    I disagree with him on practically everything. There was one thing that I agree with him but I decide to disagree with him because it was easier that way.
    I didn't get his whole "here I'm going to start a discussion, but no, I don't want your input, and I can't be bothered to go to twitter or blogspot." "Oh and then I'll put you on ignore for disagreeing with me." Why even be posting in a forum.

  50. #5250
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Confess something that might surprise others or damage your reputation on JUB - 2012

    He seemed to have a lot of self-image issues. Whether he returns or not, I hope he can resolve them. At heart, as much of it can show on an online forum at least, he seemed like he was a nice person.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.