awesome fakes guys.
Good to see you back Darth. Hope your doing well. I've missed your Andy fakes, get posting again sir
Waffles - thats a great Louis Tomlinson.
Flathead - you sure are super busy. Great fakes from you too.
Haqimamir - Thats an awesome Jensen/Jared fake.
IronMan - Never watched Once Upon a Time before, but those fakes are making me want to. I'll have to check it out.
Usernamefill - Loving the Sterek fake. Poor Dylan...but he more than deserves it lol
So many great fakers out there its hard to name them all, but please keep up the good work guys x
Add me on Kik Messenger for a chat - danny.mo.89
joe jonas fakes
Michael Fassbender: Hard as steel
I love love love the movie X-Men: First Class. And this guy is a big reason why.
Being able to control and move metal, but this is something just as
hard as metal that he might need some help with
So uh yeah. This one is what it is. Colton Haynes + Dylan O'brien fake. No where near my best work and I have a lot of problems with it but as I said....trying out new things. I spent way too much time working on it last night to not post it despite my misgivings. I guess when trying new things there have to be a few misses lol.
Also I updated my blog a bit so it less fugly.
Wafflecakes Male Celebrity Fakes.
Nice fakes, directionsfakes!
Last edited by Wafflecakes; October 13th, 2012 at 07:52 PM.
Can someone please make some fakes of Keir Gilcrest from "The United States of Tara".
clockwork, that is some awesome Daniel Radcliffe!!!!!!
Strosselmunk: Fassbender isn't my favourite, but that's an impressive fake.
Wafflecakes: excellent Teen Wolf fake; the expressions and angles are perfect, and I love smooth bodies.
clockwork-story: nice Dan, but I do wish he'd get rid of the scruffy look - and no, it doesn't look butch or sexy, so there!
My first fake ever... So yes, I know it's crap. But you get the gist .
80% of what makes a good fake is image selection of both the face and body....and thats something that can only come from experience. The other 20% is technical skill which is pretty much the same. Only way to learn it to make fakes....lots of them. When I first started I had more blog posts (often with 2-3 per images per post) in the first two months then I get in 6 months now. It's how you learn.
My theory is as long as you are improving it doesn't matter what your fakes look like. My early fakes are embarrassing. Every few weeks I toy with the idea of just deleting them all lol.
posting for the first time here
Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire
and yeah.. Logan Lerman in glasses
thanks so much for the advice. greatly appreciate it bro x
James McAvoy: Hard to Control
He can read your mind, control your mind and even communicate with you through his mind.
But even this guy has trouble with an unwanted erection from now and then.
WOW Marco, your Scott Speedman is perfection!!
Last edited by Marco42; October 14th, 2012 at 06:59 AM.
Alexander Ludwig and Josh hutcherson and Andrew garfild fakes plz I would love that and great fakes everyone
yes novak djokovic won i love him so much https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...DZ-x0Guxjld6mp
can someone please do a greg james and one direction fake please? like greg getting fucked by some of them :P
Adil is fucking crazy hot!
^you're so busy with cock in your ass and mouth to function...we know