JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41454647 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3063

Thread: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

      
   
  1. #2251
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manila
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    129

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I think I like Joe. He's adorkable at times and I love that.

  2. #2252
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manila
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    129

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I saw this on SC's tumblr page. Who is that bottom?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mq998715vA1sqgqhco1_500.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	972617

  3. #2253

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    That'll be Lance.

  4. #2254
    Porn Star Ganymede4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    482

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I hope Chance comes back for a hot sex scene.

  5. #2255
    Slut
    Scotty0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I saw this on SC's tumblr page. Who is that bottom?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mq998715vA1sqgqhco1_500.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	972617
    Don't know who it is, but love the sentiment.

  6. #2256

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Another umpteenth bareback video with Abe topping and Charlie bottoming. *yawn*

    Seriously, as much as I love Abe, it'd be a nice change of pace if he bottomed for once. Pairing him up with smaller, effete guys is becoming old hat. I would've preferred a bareback video with brand-new members instead.

    Once again, SC, you never fail to disappoint me.

  7. #2257

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sapien View Post
    Another umpteenth bareback video with Abe topping and Charlie bottoming. *yawn*

    Seriously, as much as I love Abe, it'd be a nice change of pace if he bottomed for once. Pairing him up with smaller, effete guys is becoming old hat. I would've preferred a bareback video with brand-new members instead.

    Once again, SC, you never fail to disappoint me.
    I thought it was okay. I know everybody wants Abe to bottom, and that would be nice, but he's a good top, so I never get tired of watching him and his powerful thighs pound away. Plus, this pairing changed things up a little with the choice of Charlie as Abe's partner. Charlie's a smaller guy, but I wouldn't call him effete, and he's not a twink like the other Charley or Brent. This was Abe's first pairing with a kind of muscley partner, and I liked that.

    I would have liked to see Abe suck Charlie's dick in this one like he's done in his past videos, though.

  8. #2258

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Coleman's back ... and bottoming . If this doesn't appease the critics ...

  9. #2259

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I had a mass viewing of the latest 50 or so vids last night trying to find just one that would actually get me aroused. Good god. What a disaster. I've never seen such rubbish from Sean Cody before. What is it with all these fem gay bottoms? It was just instant turn-off. Eventually I got to Jarek and Charlie which did the trick but I couldn't recommend this site at all anymore.

  10. #2260

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    dozyk, if you're counting Charlie as passing your test for not being too "fem", he bottomed twice recently so you shouldn't have had to go back to Jarek...

    And on the two most recent pages we have Pavel, Daniel, Spencer, and Tanner bottoming... and now Coleman ... all too fem for you?

    So maybe the site isn't for you after all...

  11. #2261

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Cain and Brooks was the latest one I had before sub expired. Eugh. Cain. Tanner hot, Adrian not. Glenn and Pavel boring. Morgan fem. Brent fem. Jessie semi-fem. Brandon hot, Daniel not. Hunter and Aidan boring. Ryan semi-fem. Liev is too rough for my liking. Taylor boring. I could go on with different reasons why each video didn't appeal but we'd be here all day. Suffice it to say I wasn't ecstatic.

    EDIT: I should add that I've almost certainly become desensitised to a lot of porn having watched so much of it over the years that I'm very picky and it takes very specific things to get me going now. Lots of passionate kissing (with tongues!) does it - a vanilla blowjob/fuck doesn't.
    Last edited by dozyk74; July 31st, 2013 at 04:43 AM.

  12. #2262

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Well dozyk I'm glad you wrote your edit, because I thought it was obvious. If you can't find something attractive in a range of guys in 50 vids, desensitized is a fair and kind diagnosis of the problem.

    What I don't get is the rant coming from several people now who are NOT subscribers. If you're not paying what's the complaint? I think that says even more about the complainers' "needs"...

    Oh yes, and you may not like "fem" guys but I thought Morgan and Brent showed how good they are at sex...

    And while you're rejecting fem guys, Mitch also bottomed recently in a flip with Tanner...

    http://www.seancody.com/?frame=movie&movie=1631

  13. #2263

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Damn, Coleman has an amazing ass! Spencer's is just about perfect, too. It looked like Coleman was really enjoying Spencer's dick in his ass, because he did the "power bottom" move of grinding into Spencer a few times.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spencer-coleman.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	974195

  14. #2264
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,329

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by dozyk74 View Post
    Cain and Brooks was the latest one I had before sub expired. Eugh. Cain. Tanner hot, Adrian not. Glenn and Pavel boring. Morgan fem. Brent fem. Jessie semi-fem. Brandon hot, Daniel not. Hunter and Aidan boring. Ryan semi-fem. Liev is too rough for my liking. Taylor boring. I could go on with different reasons why each video didn't appeal but we'd be here all day. Suffice it to say I wasn't ecstatic.
    Freakin' hilarious!!! hahaha I agree on a lot of levels but I'm sticking w/ SC (no way am I renewing with CF!!).

    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    Damn, Coleman has an amazing ass! Spencer's is just about perfect, too. It looked like Coleman was really enjoying Spencer's dick in his ass, because he did the "power bottom" move of grinding into Spencer a few times.
    Yep, bubble butts x 2. They had a nice chemistry and I was surprised by how much Coleman enjoyed it.
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  15. #2265
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,616

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I hope Abe never bottoms. What a waste of an update that'd be. I don't understand why every guy has gotta bottom. I just don't.

    I actually let out a little girlish scream when I saw the update lol.

  16. #2266
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,616

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Spencer won't suck dick?

    He'll eat ass, get his dick sucked, kiss, fuck and get fucked. But he won't put a cock in his mouth...

    I just find it odd. Especially because I thought he was gay/bi.

  17. #2267
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,825

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    I hope Abe never bottoms. What a waste of an update that'd be. I don't understand why every guy has gotta bottom. I just don't.

    I actually let out a little girlish scream when I saw the update lol.

    Guys who are known as great tops should bottom. Get back some of what they have been giving. I don't believe a man bottoming feminizes them at all. There have been many Alpha Males have bottomed and made it look so damn hot and sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Spencer won't suck dick?

    He'll eat ass, get his dick sucked, kiss, fuck and get fucked. But he won't put a cock in his mouth...

    I just find it odd. Especially because I thought he was gay/bi.
    Harley never sucked cock. he gave a lame excuse of having a really bad gag reflex. Berke never sucked cock until he left SC. Paddy O'Brian and Paul Walker don't suck cock and men. com just released bottoming scenes for both.

    I hate when one guy doesn't reciprocate in a scene. It is only his second M-M scene so I usually give them a pass for the first scenes, since he said he was str8. ASfter that I lose interest, because he is not that cute to keep my attention. He honestly is very bland and looks like a hundred other generic porn models. I'm only watching it to see Coleman bottom. I can think of better tops for him other Spencer.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  18. #2268

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I don't care about Coleman, but I want to see more Spencer.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  19. #2269
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    I hope Abe never bottoms. What a waste of an update that'd be. I don't understand why every guy has gotta bottom. I just don't.
    Yup!
    Actually, I'd watch out of curiosity, but I doubt it'd turn me on at all.

  20. #2270

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Colby & Johnny Rapid




    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  21. #2271
    Silver Magic sdrival's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,077

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    Damn, Coleman has an amazing ass! Spencer's is just about perfect, too. It looked like Coleman was really enjoying Spencer's dick in his ass, because he did the "power bottom" move of grinding into Spencer a few times.
    I was pretty impressed with Coleman in this update. His ass is pretty sweet so he makes a great bottom. I was also impressed with his cum shot. He came quite a bit and then shot more over his shoulder toward the end. I've never seen someone cum more powerfully at the end like that, but maybe I just haven't seen enough porn.

  22. #2272

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    I was pretty impressed with Coleman in this update. His ass is pretty sweet so he makes a great bottom. I was also impressed with his cum shot. He came quite a bit and then shot more over his shoulder toward the end. I've never seen someone cum more powerfully at the end like that, but maybe I just haven't seen enough porn.
    Go watch the sc video "Tobey fucks Jake". Jake shoots way over his shoulder onto the sofa behind him. In the shower afterwards, Jake even says it's probably his best cum shot.

  23. #2273
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Sort of enjoyed Coleman and Spencer, but there just wasn't enough hotness .... it was good, but ... Coleman is the type of guy I'd like to curl up for a nice long quiet evening, and falll asleep in his arms, with my dick in his ass, or my lips wrapped around his ass or his tool -- would have loved to see him slurp down Spencer's jizz - to bad his partner wasn't Chase - he deserved another try at Coleman!!!

  24. #2274

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    The only thing that drew me to Sean Cody was Brandon, and Brandon has managed to keep me there. But boy did I love Joshua!

  25. #2275

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    The only thing that drew me to Sean Cody was Brandon, and Brandon has managed to keep me there. But boy did I love Joshua!
    I totally agree with you there. How about Stu?

  26. #2276
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    So, now that Coleman has given up his tunnel of love, who will be next, maybe, finally, Brandon, or Jess??? Here we go again, I am begging for Jess and Brandon doing a hot, wet, jiuict FF for this........ Lotsa wet moments, .....one can only hope .....

  27. #2277
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    82

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Hi guys, just found this in a tumblr ... any idea who these guys are?

    http://mecopadormir.tumblr.com/post/51087108969

  28. #2278

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    It'a Ashton and Trey but they are with Corbin Fisher.

  29. #2279

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmercedes View Post
    I totally agree with you there. How about Stu?
    I've never heard of him. But in watching a few of his scenes now that he's been mentioned.

  30. #2280

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Come on, SC, on your next do update, let's get some of that new meat in the mix. You've got a lot of great choices - Skyler, David, Joe, Chance, Russell, Kaelon. Personally, I'm hoping Chance and Joe come back.

  31. #2281

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    It has to be time for some group action again surely? And the same goes over at Corbin's place too. Long overdue.

  32. #2282

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by beigeboy View Post
    Hi guys, just found this in a tumblr ... any idea who these guys are?

    http://mecopadormir.tumblr.com/post/51087108969
    Trey & Ashton from Corbin Fisher.
    Last edited by hazizi; August 2nd, 2013 at 09:11 AM.

  33. #2283
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,616

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    The new guy is.... yeah.

  34. #2284

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Abe + Charlie: Major Disappointment.
    Absolutely zero chemistry between the two.
    Abe, adorkable, dopey as usual could use 1. better partner (please let it be Stu); and 2. needed to do something else (perhaps getting fingered or dildoed in that last vid with charlie would have livened it so much more)
    http://gaybull.tumblr.com/
    My new and improved (still working on it) blog. Pictures and videos to watch and download.

  35. #2285
    Silver Magic sdrival's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,077

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    The new guy is.... yeah.
    Does "yeah" mean boring?

  36. #2286
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    Does "yeah" mean boring?
    ...or unattractive?

  37. #2287
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,616

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sammyyummy View Post
    Abe + Charlie: Major Disappointment.
    Absolutely zero chemistry between the two.
    Abe, adorkable, dopey as usual could use 1. better partner (please let it be Stu); and 2. needed to do something else (perhaps getting fingered or dildoed in that last vid with charlie would have livened it so much more)



    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfarts View Post
    ...or unattractive?
    yup

  38. #2288
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,668

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Abe and Jamie- end of discussion.

  39. #2289
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,616

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Holy fuck, I thought it was an update day and that was the scene.

    I almost died.

  40. #2290

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    EW no! Brandon bottoming for Jess is a big NO NO NO! brandon is too good TOO GOOD for him no offence.

  41. #2291

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    New guy David is back, and he's paired up with Blake. I wasn't jumping for Joy when I saw that Blake was back yet again, but it looks like SC finally found a guy for Blake who helps him find his inner sexy. There's good chemistry between Blake and David, and David is one hot stud, fucking like an animal and loving it. And talk about a great ass. Wow!

    I think David and new guy Joe would be a good duo.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	david-blake.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	975189

  42. #2292
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Getting tired of Blake already. Sorry not sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Abe and Jamie- end of discussion.





  43. #2293
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,329

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    New guy David is back, and he's paired up with Blake. I wasn't jumping for Joy when I saw that Blake was back yet again, but it looks like SC finally found a guy for Blake who helps him find his inner sexy. There's good chemistry between Blake and David, and David is one hot stud, fucking like an animal and loving it. And talk about a great ass. Wow!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	david-blake.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	975189
    Much better scene than expected. ITA about Blake. He was really into David who made Blake very relaxed and, yep, good chemistry.
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  44. #2294
    Silver Magic sdrival's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,077

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Much better scene than expected. ITA about Blake. He was really into David who made Blake very relaxed and, yep, good chemistry.
    I agree. This was Blake's best video. And his hair was the best it's ever looked too after that train wreck style in his solo.

  45. #2295
    On the Prowl FreeUrMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Imaginary World
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    59

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I really hope Rocco will come back He's so perfect !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rocco+sean-cody+2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	975363
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rocco-seancody-02.jpg   large_rocco-seancody-02.jpg  
    Last edited by FreeUrMind; August 5th, 2013 at 01:42 AM.

  46. #2296

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    I agree. This was Blake's best video. And his hair was the best it's ever looked too after that train wreck style in his solo.
    That was tragic, wasn't it? I think that horrible hair actually clouded my perception of him. If he hadn't come out of the gate looking like a discarded Raggedy Andy doll, I probably would like him more.

  47. #2297
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manila
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    129

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    What's happening with Sean Cody lately... I mean the vids are bleh as of late.

  48. #2298

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    What's happening with Sean Cody lately... I mean the vids are bleh as of late.
    Completely agree. My guess is that there is only a limited pool of appropriate gay Men who are willing to have bareback sex for money and perhaps they have exhausted that.

  49. #2299

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I would love to know how many people actually subscribe to Sean Cody per month. I don't think figures like that have ever been known for any of the porn sites though.

  50. #2300

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by dozyk74 View Post
    I would love to know how many people actually subscribe to Sean Cody per month. I don't think figures like that have ever been known for any of the porn sites though.
    I would love to know that too.
    Given the prevalence of torrent and tube sites and relative ease of illegal downloading plus the disposable nature of porn these days it must to tough to keep the cash rolling in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.