JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4145464751 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2899
  1. #2251

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    The new guy Randy is pretty hot. Kinda reminds me of a buff Freddie Prinze, Jr. But he seems dumb as a post. At least in the preview video. He doesn't say much of anything. Just grunts in response. This is what I mean by not proper interviews. SC just asks the guys two or three yes/no questions and get on to the solo. Now without the write-ups you don't get a sense of the model.

    P.S. Nice ass on him, though, but alas no hole shot. Has SC abandoned hole shots? I haven't seen a model spread their cheeks in ages.
    Last edited by sapien; August 14th, 2013 at 06:13 AM.

  2. #2252
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I'm sorry for posting negative vibes about some of the sites - but there seems to be a strong trend lately on some of them of ignoring/hurting their "fanbase" - CF provides only one genre for their CFSelect movies, and will not provide other options, and are also providing crappy material - CUSTOMER BE DAMNED /// SC eliminates info for their members (as described above) - CUSTOMER BE DAMNED // FM doesn't even provied updates anymore (see items above). Just some of the cases where they ignore/screw the members - so they shouldn't be surprised when customers walk away!!!! Save your money, guys.

  3. #2253
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Yup! If enough people aren't satisfied with the videos and withhold their money, the studios will be forced to make the requested changes.

    #Justice4PornSubscribers

  4. #2254
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Oh my holy hot fuck.

    Abe fucks Spencer.


  5. #2255

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Abe and Spencer

    Wow

    Be prepared to drain our nuts this weekend

  6. #2256

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfarts View Post
    Yup! If enough people aren't satisfied with the videos and withhold their money, the studios will be forced to make the requested changes.

    #Justice4PornSubscribers
    I think one should give them chance to explain themselves. If you start a massive boycott it may kill some of them and there will be no videos at all, bad or good.

  7. #2257

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    No to Abe but still a yes to Spencer.
    Abe' bulk/shaved/tan body just remind me of Tyler Saint, that's big turn off...
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  8. #2258

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    just bought the Abe-Spencer video.
    Abe has an adorkable personality that comes through the screen; very passionate and playful scene partner and in this video he kisses like a black and decker vacuum cleaner. and is competent overall top.
    much better chemistry than the DOA pairing of abe-charlie.
    that being said, wish they did something else to Abe ---like rim or finger or dildo etc. - just to escalate things.

    still hoping for an Abe-Stu pairing

  9. #2259
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Calling Sean Cody production, your website is crappy after every update. What the hell is happening?

  10. #2260

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Calling Sean Cody production, your website is crappy after every update. What the hell is happening?
    yup. meanwhile mormonboyz.com is coming out with highly eroticized videos. that miltmore series (ordination, washing - anointing) whew so hot

  11. #2261
    JUB Addict Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,926

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Calling Sean Cody production, your website is crappy after every update. What the hell is happening?
    I'm not a member, but if by crappy you mean it's very slow and your browser times out trying to download movies, it's probably being slashdotted -- that is, more people are trying to download things (especially new things) from it than their servers can handle, so it slows and fails and has errors.
    Last edited by Críostóir; August 16th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  12. #2262
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I sent an email to register my dissatisfaction - and got this response:

    Hi Rick,

    I wanted to personaly reach out to you and let you know that Sean and I read your email. We do read the feedback that is emailed to [email protected]. However, we don't read the comments that are on blogs. I personally know that our competition has staff that posts negative comments about us. Some might agree with your opinion, however more positive feedback gets sent to us directly then negative. Our membership has actually grown, so more and more are enjoying our handwork.

    Recruiting guys to do this type of work is very difficult. Our models are family to us and I think that shows in the product we make. Yes, there are some pairings that might not be the best to all of our members. At the end of the day, Sean and I love working with our models, having fun filming and making the best product possible.

    Hopefully in the future we can win your membership back. However, I do understand that maybe you'll find a site that provides exactly what makes you happy.
    All the best,


    Charles/Cody Media
    1295 Morena Blvd
    San Diego, CA 92110


    Typical response - they obviously will just keep on doing what they are - they don't care about US - strange that he mentions "Sean" = thought he sold this .... sounds to me like just corporate bullshit to me . too bad he doesn't have the balls to come on here and speak himself. They're NOT going to "win my membership back" as long as they continue this shit! I wonder who feeds this info to them that is so "positive , as he says ........

  13. #2263

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    ^^^ but at least it shows the right way to give them feedback. They are right about blogs, people have agendas, but if you email them, even if they send back some standard positive BS response, they do register it.

  14. #2264
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    453

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Hi guys,
    What's the deal with Liev from SC and Reed from CF? Are they brothers, cousins or related in any way? They so much look alike that at first I thought they were the same person!

  15. #2265
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    107

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    So I was at the grocery store today and saw a guy who looked very familiar. Then I realized it was "Hugo" from years ago! At first I just thought it was a look-a-like, but after looking at his pictures on SC, it was definitely him. The teeth were exactly the same. He definitely looks very hot still. But he was with his wife and baby. Just thought that it was a really random and interesting.

    This is what he looks like in case anyone forgot:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  

  16. #2266
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    I'm not a member, but if by crappy you mean it's very slow and your browser times out trying to download movies, it's probably being slashdotted -- that is, more people are trying to download things (especially new things) from it than their servers can handle, so it slows and fails and has errors.
    by crappy means the videos and the updates are less stellar, worst in months.

  17. #2267
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseO310 View Post
    I sent an email to register my dissatisfaction - and got this response:

    Hi Rick,

    I wanted to personaly reach out to you and let you know that Sean and I read your email. We do read the feedback that is emailed to [email protected]. However, we don't read the comments that are on blogs. I personally know that our competition has staff that posts negative comments about us. Some might agree with your opinion, however more positive feedback gets sent to us directly then negative. Our membership has actually grown, so more and more are enjoying our handwork.

    Recruiting guys to do this type of work is very difficult. Our models are family to us and I think that shows in the product we make. Yes, there are some pairings that might not be the best to all of our members. At the end of the day, Sean and I love working with our models, having fun filming and making the best product possible.

    Hopefully in the future we can win your membership back. However, I do understand that maybe you'll find a site that provides exactly what makes you happy.
    All the best,


    Charles/Cody Media
    1295 Morena Blvd
    San Diego, CA 92110


    Typical response - they obviously will just keep on doing what they are - they don't care about US - strange that he mentions "Sean" = thought he sold this .... sounds to me like just corporate bullshit to me . too bad he doesn't have the balls to come on here and speak himself. They're NOT going to "win my membership back" as long as they continue this shit! I wonder who feeds this info to them that is so "positive , as he says ........
    Sounds like a standardized reply IMO. I hate the pairings, I hate that there's no description about the boys, etc. Is this the perfect time to boycott the site? lol.

  18. #2268
    JUB Addict Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,926

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    by crappy means the videos and the updates are less stellar, worst in months.
    OK, "crappy after every update" implies that the crappiness is temporary, for a while after the update comes out, which is why I misunderstood your intention.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  19. #2269

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Former SC boys Colby Keller & JD Phoenix 3rd time pairing.
    Colby looks good with greek god costume.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  20. #2270
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Colby looks good in everything.

    And nothing.


  21. #2271

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I'm loving the new guy, Hugh. What a cutie - kind of like a Southern version of Jamie. He would be a great bottom for Abe.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hugh.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	978922

  22. #2272

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Somehow Hugh looks familiar...


    poor man's Kerry Degman?


    and remind me of Jeremy.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  23. #2273

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    I'm loving the new guy, Hugh. What a cutie - kind of like a Southern version of Jamie. He would be a great bottom for Abe.
    Hard to get more southern than jamie. he was one sexy cracker!

  24. #2274

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    So here's the e-mail I sent to Sean Cody:

    I've been a loyal Sean Cody subscriber for nearly 10 years now - I've watched the site evolve, I've weathered its controversies, and I've stuck with it because I've always felt Sean Cody always brought the best - the best looking guys, the best pairings of guys, the best production values. I always believed Sean Cody aimed highest to please its subscribers.

    Unfortunately, I'm getting the feeling Sean Cody's mission is no longer to please its customers, but rather to crank out as much mediocre product as quickly as it can. Look, I understand how difficult it must be to recruit guys for the site. I can understand how monumental of a task it is to produce quality videos on an ongoing basis. I get that not every pairing can result in sparks and fireworks. And I can understand the pressure to keep the site fresh and updated frequently to keep customers coming back.

    But it seems quality has been sacrified for quantity. Why in the world did you abandon the write-ups about the guys and the scene pairings? Do you not understand the write-ups are a huge reason why subscribers come to the site? We like to feel like we're learning a little about the guys we're watching. We like the insights into their lives, their motivations, their likes and dislikes. We like knowing what the guys are thinking and feeling when they get paired up with each other. Now we go to the site and we know nothing about the guys we're watching. It's cold, it's distant, and it makes Sean Cody more and more like other lesser, bargain-basement type sites. Losing the write-ups, in my opinion, is just laziness.

    As far as the recent screen pairings, the editing seems to skip the good parts - the foreplay, the passion, the guys' exploration of each others' bodies - that used to make Sean Cody so scorchingly hot. Instead, viewers are now plopped right into the wham-bam-thank-you-Sam stuff. Again, it makes the scenes cold and distant and nothing special.

    I know I'm not the only subscriber who feels this way, and I hope I'm not the only who's contacted you to plead for a return to the Sean Cody of yore, where it was about the guys and the viewers. Heck, you can contract ME to view your scenes and provide write-ups. See what an easy fix that would be? As far as the productions themselves, I wish I could help you there, but that's something you're going to have work on.

    I would love a response from you about the feedback I'm giving - that is, a response that's not a standard template e-mail that gets pushed out. I hope to hear from you, and I truly hope you'll take my comments to heart. I would hate to abandon Sean Cody - I still believe in you guys- but my dedication is waning.

    Thanks!


    Here's the reply I received. Pay close attention to the fifth sentence:

    Sean and I received your email and I wanted to respond to you directly. We appreciate you being a member for the past ten years. To be honest, to continue having fun Sean and I had to make some changes. We knew that removing the stories from the site wasn't going to make everyone happy. There is a reason that so many people enjoyed some of the porn mags of the day. However, removing the stories allows us to spend more time on recruitment and filming which is the are we have the most fun.


    Hopefully, you'll check back with us down the road and we can potentially earn your membership again.


    All the best,
    Charles

    And here was my reply back:

    "There is a reason that so many people enjoyed some of the porn mags of the day."

    Wow. Is this also Sean Cody's way of continuing to have fun - making passive aggressive references to those who you assume to be of a certain age?

    When I sent you my original e-mail, you hadn't lost my membership. After receiving this reply, however, I think it's safe to say you have.

    I certainly hope you treat other long-term subscribers with a little more respect.

  25. #2275
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't see what you found offensive in that.

  26. #2276

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Did anyone feel like Spencer was overwhelmed by Abe?

    It's strange, but it felt like it was TOO much man for Spencer. lol Abe is just so massive and playful. I can see someone getting a bit intimidated.

    That's how it came across to me.

    The more I think about it, the more I think Brandon would be the perfect scene partner for Abe. He more than can hold his own, yet he has a playful/laid back personality. Those two were meant to fuck! .

  27. #2277

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    ^^^ me either. They take their time to answer the emails individually and explain. You do not have to like what they are saying, where they are going, but they do take their customers seriously. But they also have their new direction they want to keep.

  28. #2278
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Dots0909 View Post
    Did anyone feel like Spencer was overwhelmed by Abe?

    It's strange, but it felt like it was TOO much man for Spencer. lol Abe is just so massive and playful. I can see someone getting a bit intimidated.

    That's how it came across to me.

    The more I think about it, the more I think Brandon would be the perfect scene partner for Abe. He more than can hold his own, yet he has a playful/laid back personality. Those two were meant to fuck! .
    I think the opposite lol.

    Abe needs voracious bottoms. Someone who's laid back won't be able to keep up with his energy. He needs someone who wants to get it as much as he wants to give it. Which is why the chemistry with Spencer and Charlie was lackluster. Neither of them are very eager bottoms. But Brent, Joshua, Charley, etc all fed off Abe's energy and it showed.

  29. #2279
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    Maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't see what you found offensive in that.
    Same. But I'm young, so maybe I can't relate.

  30. #2280

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    former SC boy Jason aka Jason Stark @ BM~UKNM

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  31. #2281

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    Maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't see what you found offensive in that.
    I was going to say the same thing.

  32. #2282
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I was going to say the same thing.
    Maybe he's trying to say that Sean Cody is advising us that if you want write-ups and descriptions, go ahead and read a porn mag instead of watching their porn.

  33. #2283

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by kronenburg View Post
    To be honest, to continue having fun Sean and I had to make some changes. We knew that removing the stories from the site wasn't going to make everyone happy. There is a reason that so many people enjoyed some of the porn mags of the day. However, removing the stories allows us to spend more time on recruitment and filming which is the are we have the most fun.
    It seems they're only concerned about their fun and amusement, not the members'. If this were any other establishment, it would be deemed terrible customer service.
    Last edited by sapien; August 19th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.

  34. #2284
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Frankly, I wouldn't expect a story"", I'd rather like to know whether these guys have any experience or not and how the pairings came to be.

  35. #2285
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Brandon's "big brother" is back and he's fudging Daniel. Definitely one of the better looking pairings as of late.

  36. #2286

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Now that we know Cameron tops guys, what about Cameron topping Hugh?

  37. #2287

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sapien View Post
    It seems they're only concerned about their fun and amusement, not the members'. If this were any other establishment, it would be deemed terrible customer service.
    That's not what it says. It says they are aware that the write ups are liked by some people, but they decided to remove them and spend the time on something else, finding models and shooting videos. Which is fine with me. I am not much into reading a background info which is fake anyway. They feel they need to change in order to do well in the future. Frankly the uproar about things changing at SC is now almost bigger than when Microsoft released Windows 8

  38. #2288

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterN View Post
    That's not what it says. It says they are aware that the write ups are liked by some people, but they decided to remove them and spend the time on something else, finding models and shooting videos. Which is fine with me. I am not much into reading a background info which is fake anyway. They feel they need to change in order to do well in the future. Frankly the uproar about things changing at SC is now almost bigger than when Microsoft released Windows 8
    I couldn't agree more. Its somewhat arrogant to tell a business owner how to run their business. I thought the explanation from SC was reasonable although the comment about magazines was a bit strange but when read in context can make sense.

    He is basically saying "Look - the writes ups were bullshit and I dont have the time or resources to have someone make this stuff up any more. The core business is gay porn. Lets be really good at that."

  39. #2289

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Its somewhat arrogant to tell a business owner how to run their business. I thought the explanation from SC was reasonable although the comment about magazines was a bit strange but when read in context can make sense.

    He is basically saying "Look - the writes ups were bullshit and I dont have the time or resources to have someone make this stuff up any more. The core business is gay porn. Lets be really good at that."
    Yes but don't you find it weird that they would say "yeah the write-ups were just flights of the imagination" and yet still reference Sean Cody as a living breathing person that's still part of the site? I got major suspension of disbelief whiplash there. "It was all rainbows and fairy tales but look, The Wizard really exists".

    Chase pointed it out in this post :

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseO310 View Post
    I sent an email to register my dissatisfaction - and got this response:

    Hopefully in the future we can win your membership back. However, I do understand that maybe you'll find a site that provides exactly what makes you happy.

    Typical response - they obviously will just keep on doing what they are - they don't care about US - strange that he mentions "Sean" = thought he sold this .... sounds to me like just corporate bullshit to me.
    We don't have all the facts since we never saw the original e-mail Chase sent them (and throughout the board Chase loooves complaining about porn outfits like CF or Fratpad disrespecting their consumers) but why do they keep mentioning his cancelling his membership if he hasn't done so himself?

    It sounds like they're saying "cancel us, we double dare you" which is very passive-aggressive like Chase said.

    Here's the reply I received.

    Hopefully, you'll check back with us down the road and we can potentially earn your membership again.

    All the best,
    Charles

    This time we saw Chase's e-mail and he did not mention cancelling his subscription. Why does SC's Charles keep bringing it up? It sounds very much like he's saying "don't let the door hit you on your way out", admittedly in a polite manner, but it is still terrible CRM in my opinion.
    Last edited by julesmangrove; August 20th, 2013 at 05:42 AM.

  40. #2290
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,463

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Its somewhat arrogant to tell a business owner how to run their business. I thought the explanation from SC was reasonable although the comment about magazines was a bit strange but when read in context can make sense.

    He is basically saying "Look - the writes ups were bullshit and I dont have the time or resources to have someone make this stuff up any more. The core business is gay porn. Lets be really good at that."
    Yep, pretty much. Whether it be SC or some other site, I've always been indifferent to the scene descriptions (though they sometimes made me wince at how poorly written they were).
    And all of sudden I'm crushing on Bravo Delta.

  41. #2291

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I think they just thought that they would get more members by offering a teaser video vs just a write up like in the past. Sc still brings the most new fresh faces(that look good) than any other website. It amazes me how many hot guys agree to get naked and jack off, let alone come back to do more. I would have been happy with someone like Cameron doing just a solo. But I always feel so lucky when someone hot like him comes back. So no I personally don't care if there was no write up or even teaser video. Maybe I have low expectations but they can put a button that says update. As long as when I click the button, there is a video of a hot new guy, I am good. Lol

  42. #2292
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,091

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    We don't have all the facts since we never saw the original e-mail Chase sent them (and throughout the board Chase loooves complaining about porn outfits like CF or Fratpad disrespecting their consumers) but why do they keep mentioning his cancelling his membership if he hasn't done so himself?

    It sounds like they're saying "cancel us, we double dare you" which is very passive-aggressive like Chase said.
    This time we saw Chase's e-mail and he did not mention cancelling his subscription. Why does SC's Charles keep bringing it up? It sounds very much like he's saying "don't let the door hit you on your way out", admittedly in a polite manner, but it is still terrible CRM in my opinion.
    Listen, I love Chase to pieces but the fact is he does love to complain about every site he's a member of (I know you're going to be mad Chase but it's not a diss and you know you do!) and, even when I used to just lurk back before I started posting, he was ALWAYS on the verge of quitting just about every one and that was THREE YEARS AGO. I would be surprised, to say the least, if this was the FIRST email exchange between the parties. It's highly possible they are well acquainted with him and, being in sales myself, I know that there's a point of diminishing returns when you just have to let it go and tell the client that they should probably look somewhere else because you will not be able to make them happy.

    Years ago, Chi Chi Larue talked very eloquently about the "new medium" of the internet and how it brought him closer to his audiences which was sometimes great and sometimes not. The example he gave about vainly trying to please all subscribers was emails he used to get by the bucketfuls asking to put his models in white socks because it was such a turn on for them. To oblige, he did just that and then had emails by the bucketfuls screaming that he should get the models out of those "goddamned socks."

    His point was that you can't run a business on the whims of each and every customer. You have to have a strong business model you believe in and hope that you please more people than not. If the subscribers fall off in large numbers THEN you make a change.

    Kronenberg's email exchange, on the other hand, really comes across as though he was determined to be angry and go off in a huff no matter what their response was. There was nothing I could find offensive in what they wrote but I"m sure when they got his angry response they chuckled because they knew they were right to let that one go.

    I've only ever emailed companies about technical issues or if something wasn't working the way it should. I can't imagine emailing a site to tell them what content type they "owe" me**. It reminds me of the Disney fanboys who are always sending emails to the mother ship and outlining what the company needs to do in order to "save the studio."

    ** the closest I ever came was when I realized the HD upgrades of classic scenes on CFSelect were edited differently than the originals (at least one of which was at least two minutes SHORTER) and I emailed them to say "what gives?"

  43. #2293
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    I've only ever emailed companies about technical issues or if something wasn't working the way it should. I can't imagine emailing a site to tell them what content type they "owe" me**. It reminds me of the Disney fanboys who are always sending emails to the mother ship and outlining what the company needs to do in order to "save the studio."
    If those fanboys hadn't complained to the "mothership" then they'd still be producing sequels to old Disney classic.

    But I agree that you cannot tell a company how to run their business, however, they shouldn't be dismissive about constructive criticism.

  44. #2294

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Brandon, Abe, now Cameron. Sean Cody has the Alpha Dude Triumvirate.

  45. #2295
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,770

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    The example he gave about vainly trying to please all subscribers was emails he used to get by the bucketfuls asking to put his models in white socks because it was such a turn on for them. To oblige, he did just that and then had emails by the bucketfuls screaming that he should get the models out of those "goddamned socks."
    There are people who like socks in porn? I can't stand that. Huge turn off.

  46. #2296
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudepussy View Post
    Brandon, Abe, now Cameron. Sean Cody has the Alpha Dude Triumvirate.

    They should team up and start a boy band. Tour every gayborhood across North America.

  47. #2297
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfarts View Post
    They should team up and start a boy band. Tour every gayborhood across North America.
    We can be their groupies

  48. #2298

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by beigeboy View Post
    We can be their groupies
    That sounds like a super awesome idea



    If you were 12 years old

  49. #2299

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudepussy View Post
    Brandon, Abe, now Cameron. Sean Cody has the Alpha Dude Triumvirate.
    Because they do not want to get fucked? Maybe they are just chickens

  50. #2300

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    ^Jess still hold the record, 19 videos no BTM...
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.