JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2630313236 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2899
  1. #1501
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,921

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13


  2. #1502
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmercedes View Post
    Jess and Jaden today.
    At first I was disappointed -byt then thought, "hmm Jayden is here and there will be cum eaten, seeded, etc." But this was a little disappointing. When I watched the BTS sequence, I thought - that would have been great - seeing Jess spill his load either inside Jayden or in his mouth - NOT WASTED ON THE COUCH - SC surely missed this hot moment - or did they plan it that way? too bad . would have been great! Otherwise hot!

  3. #1503

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseO310 View Post
    At first I was disappointed -byt then thought, "hmm Jayden is here and there will be cum eaten, seeded, etc." But this was a little disappointing. When I watched the BTS sequence, I thought - that would have been great - seeing Jess spill his load either inside Jayden or in his mouth - NOT WASTED ON THE COUCH - SC surely missed this hot moment - or did they plan it that way? too bad . would have been great! Otherwise hot!
    I wasn't sure either - being charitable, I think Jess thought he was supposed to pull out, and the cameraman thought he'd caught himself in time, but still, I'd have been yelling "put it back in and seed him" the whole time.

    Though is it possible (and this is one for you Stats) that Jayden has a "no cumming inside me" rider to his contract?

    The video was hot, they seemed into each other and Jess is getting good at the taking charge thing. Plus I really dig the natural body hair. On CF, Jess's chest would be shaven down for sure.

  4. #1504

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyPaine View Post
    I wasn't sure either - being charitable, I think Jess thought he was supposed to pull out, and the cameraman thought he'd caught himself in time, but still, I'd have been yelling "put it back in and seed him" the whole time.

    Though is it possible (and this is one for you Stats) that Jayden has a "no cumming inside me" rider to his contract?

    The video was hot, they seemed into each other and Jess is getting good at the taking charge thing. Plus I really dig the natural body hair. On CF, Jess's chest would be shaven down for sure.
    Pavel came on Jayden's dick and then fucked him some more, and Brooks dumped a load in Jayden, so it probably wasn't a "no cum" clause.

    Jayden has been in my two favorite videos for oral so far this year. Brooks' eating of his ass was hot, and Jayden did an amazing job of sucking Jess' cock. Given his receptiveness to huge cocks, I wonder if they'll pair him with Willis next.

  5. #1505
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    145

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Hot Damn! Daniel's back in the new update fucking Brent. I'm kind of iffy on Brent on the whole, but I can overlook that for more Daniel. He looks so sexy in this update, but then again, when hasn't he?

  6. #1506
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    627

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13





    Daniel, will you marry me?

  7. #1507
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Aww we won't be seeing any new Ethan vids anytime soon. Goddamit. I don't think he is straight too. Oh well... moving on. When will Brandon bottom???

  8. #1508
    On the Prowl FreeUrMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Imaginary World
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    59

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I hope we'll get to see Jake again ! I miss him

  9. #1509
    JUB Addict Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,916

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Aww we won't be seeing any new Ethan vids anytime soon.
    What makes you think so? Did they say so in the vid?
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  10. #1510
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    What makes you think so? Did they say so in the vid?
    You stopped appearing on the site right around the time they started shooting bareback scenes. Did you stop filming with Sean Cody because they started producing bareback content?

    Yeah, pretty much. I knew bareback wasn’t my style, and it was also around that time that I was feeling I wanted to branch off and do my own thing, anyway. To each his own, though. I’d just rather be safe then sorry.


    Based on the interview above and Because SC is on BB lately, I think we won't be seeing Ethan on the site anytime soon.

  11. #1511

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    peter & troy. what an insanely hot pairing (imo). glad to see peter back and i love troy

    i especially loved when peter talked about checking out hot guys on the beach
    Last edited by gregstar22; March 14th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.

  12. #1512

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I'm thrilled and shocked to see Dane is back. SC has had a lot of attrative talent come back lately after extended periods of abscence: Dane, Daniel, Peter, Troy, Jordan, Jess...Hopefully they'll utilize these models to their fullest potential and pair them up in good scenes. I'd love to see Dane and Daniel, I don't even care who tops who.

  13. #1513

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I'm still waiting for Rusty, Chad II, Abel II, Drew III, Montgomery, and Maxwell to return. I really wanted to see these guys do a second (or more) videos, especially with other equally hot men. In their write-ups/vids, Rusty and Montgomery looked like they might return, but nothing ever came of that. I hate when SC gives me false hope. haha

  14. #1514

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by gregstar22 View Post
    peter & troy. what an insanely hot pairing (imo). glad to see peter back and i love troy

    i especially loved when peter talked about checking out hot guys on the beach
    And then talking about how he likes to sit on his butt plug but wished it was a real penis. Guess he's going to be bottoming soon enough.

  15. #1515

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    The new guy Tommy is pretty HOT.

  16. #1516
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,053

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmercedes View Post
    The new guy Tommy is pretty HOT.
    Wow, he sure is. Great smooth ripped body, beautiful smile, huge balls, big thick cock. Loved that he rubbed his hole while he jerked off. Maybe come back to get fucked, sure shoots a lot of cum too. Also liked Nate. He is a definite possibility as a bottom. He also rubbed his hole, ALOT while he jerked off and seemed to love his finger inside him. Hope he comes back to get fucked. Both seemed like really good guys and both had great bodies. 2 great solos.

  17. #1517

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    i want Abe and Stu . I want Abe and Stu.

  18. #1518
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Brandon needs to come back with a surprise for the fans! I think you know what Im talking about.

  19. #1519

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Yeah, Tommy's a cutiepie... with a delicious cock! I love how hard it gets.

    QUESTION: Was there another Donovan on Sean Cody? I was searching for another model and accidentally clicked on "Donovan" and this is what I got:

    http://seancody.com/page.php?frame=m...x&name=Donovan

    It says there are two matches for "Donovan" but only one is listed, the most recent one I'm assuming (2011). Usually when more than one model has the same name they list the earlier model first, from left to right. But where Donovan I should be there's a blank space. Does anyone remember this mysterious Donovan (if there was one)?

  20. #1520

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Just saw "cooper reed"

    Look familiar?

    http://www.waybig.com/Pornstar/Cooper-Reed-2549

  21. #1521
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    William of SC http://men of porn.typepad.com/men of porn/2013/03/william-of-sean-cody-is-now-cooper-reed-at-men.html

  22. #1522

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    yeah i definitely remember another donovan. yeeeears back though. i think it might have still been during the days of the old logo.

    Quote Originally Posted by sapien View Post
    Yeah, Tommy's a cutiepie... with a delicious cock! I love how hard it gets.

    QUESTION: Was there another Donovan on Sean Cody? I was searching for another model and accidentally clicked on "Donovan" and this is what I got:

    http://seancody.com/page.php?frame=m...x&name=Donovan

    It says there are two matches for "Donovan" but only one is listed, the most recent one I'm assuming (2011). Usually when more than one model has the same name they list the earlier model first, from left to right. But where Donovan I should be there's a blank space. Does anyone remember this mysterious Donovan (if there was one)?

  23. #1523

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by gregstar22 View Post
    yeah i definitely remember another donovan. yeeeears back though. i think it might have still been during the days of the old logo.
    I found out who he was and I remember him now. He was this seemingly shy Irish expatriate residing stateside, and the reason why his video was deleted is because Sean was featured in it. He couldn't contain himself (he said) and offered him a BJ.

    http://i31.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0218/...8e00c2eaab.jpg
    (click on images to enlarge)

  24. #1524

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    [QUOTE=sapien;8778451]I found out who he was and I remember him now. He was this seemingly shy Irish expatriate residing stateside, and the reason why his video was deleted is because Sean was featured in it. He couldn't contain himself (he said) and offered him a BJ.

    ah yes that's him. as i recall correctly, the guy also had trouble getting trouble/cumming so sean stepped in to give him a hand

  25. #1525

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Tommy has a nice Cock, Short but Very Thick. I do like it.

  26. #1526

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Tommy has a nice Cock, Short but Very Thick. I do like it.

  27. #1527
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Hmmm I watched Aiden & Taylor . DISAPPOINTED, because although Aidan is hot and heavy into playin g with and slurping up Taylor's hot jizz, Taylor doesn't reciprocate. 1. The write-up was all about Taylor cumming "inside a guy" and yet when it comes to that point in the vid, all you hear is Taylor muttering "I'm cumming!" (nothing else) (you see nothing) and that's it. 2. And then, Aidan eats Taylor's payload, and Taylor shys away from Aidan's load ------ As cute as he may be - Taylor's a DUD!

  28. #1528

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseO310 View Post
    Hmmm I watched Aiden & Taylor . DISAPPOINTED, because although Aidan is hot and heavy into playin g with and slurping up Taylor's hot jizz, Taylor doesn't reciprocate. 1. The write-up was all about Taylor cumming "inside a guy" and yet when it comes to that point in the vid, all you hear is Taylor muttering "I'm cumming!" (nothing else) (you see nothing) and that's it. 2. And then, Aidan eats Taylor's payload, and Taylor shys away from Aidan's load ------ As cute as he may be - Taylor's a DUD!
    Yup. It was odd as SC is usually big on showing the cum dripping out of the guy's ass after the ICS (internal cum shot) and this time... nada. Perhaps the cum that was dripping out was not milky white and so they cut that shot?

  29. #1529

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Frankly, I'm sick of Aidan, Pavel, Jess being in every other video. I was hoping Tommy would return for a second round. Maybe this weekend...

    .

  30. #1530
    Slut Scotty0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    219

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by sapien View Post
    Frankly, I'm sick of Aidan, Pavel, Jess being in every other video. I was hoping Tommy would return for a second round. Maybe this weekend...

    .
    I can understand that the same models can get stale after a while, but I just watched Jess and Jayden and honestly, I could watch those two again and again. They make me so hot and hard.

  31. #1531

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Brandon fucks Pete, today's sc video, qualifies as one of my major fantasy scenes. I hope Pete hangs around and does a few more videos.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scBrandonPete01.jpg  

  32. #1532
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    oh i thought Brandon's back and bottoms... oh well, it certainly looks good.

  33. #1533

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I hear ya, Carlo. I was excited to see Brandon... until I discovered he was topping yet again. He's beautiful and everything, but at this point he needs to kick it up a notch. Otherwise, it becomes routine and tiresome unless he was fucking a new model, which Pete definitely is not. Eve though he's been absent for almost 3 years, he did like 13 videos back in the day. *yawn*

  34. #1534

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Brandon does tease with this shot....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18.jpg  

  35. #1535
    On the Prowl carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    He needs to bottom ASAP. that is all. I hope they are reading this. LOL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JayB72 View Post
    Brandon does tease with this shot....
    I hope so!

  36. #1536

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by JayB72 View Post
    Brandon does tease with this shot....


    Awesome WOW! Just looking at this pic is enough for me to masturbate He's begging to get pounded hard

  37. #1537

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Brandon fucks Pete, today's sc video, qualifies as one of my major fantasy scenes. I hope Pete hangs around and does a few more videos.

    Hot. For a second I thought it might have been Peter, given his banter on his last shoot about wanting a dick on his ass.

    Maybe next time...

  38. #1538

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Sorry, but as much as I would LOVE for Brandon to bottom, IMHO its pretty unlikely to happen anytime soon.

    If you look at the career trajectories of many gay porn guys who have come before him (no pun intend) SC will likely keep Brandon topping in 1 on 1 scenes, as long as they are making a lot of money with him and so many people are making a fuss over him, like we are doing here and others are doing elsewhere.
    Then, when his "it boy-ness" starts to recede a little, maybe they will put him in a three way with another top and the two of them will tag some (very) lucky bottom. Then some other variation and then another, until his star has started to fade, then maybe they will approach him about bottoming.
    That's what I would do if I were the folks at CS, but mine is merely another on line opinion.

    Of course him ever bottoming might get short circuited if some wealthy guy makes Brandon and offer he can't refuse, and he quits the business before said bottoming ever takes place. THAT has certainly happened more than a few times.

  39. #1539

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jaynoel View Post
    Sorry, but as much as I would LOVE for Brandon to bottom, IMHO its pretty unlikely to happen anytime soon.

    If you look at the career trajectories of many gay porn guys who have come before him (no pun intend) SC will likely keep Brandon topping in 1 on 1 scenes, as long as they are making a lot of money with him and so many people are making a fuss over him, like we are doing here and others are doing elsewhere.
    Then, when his "it boy-ness" starts to recede a little, maybe they will put him in a three way with another top and the two of them will tag some (very) lucky bottom. Then some other variation and then another, until his star has started to fade, then maybe they will approach him about bottoming.
    That's what I would do if I were the folks at CS, but mine is merely another on line opinion.

    Of course him ever bottoming might get short circuited if some wealthy guy makes Brandon and offer he can't refuse, and he quits the business before said bottoming ever takes place. THAT has certainly happened more than a few times.
    I really like the way you talk haha

  40. #1540
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Could thi8s guy pass foir Brandon, or is it Brandon - if you exclude the "girl" in the pics?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A3.jpg   A6.jpg   B6.jpg   b95.jpg  

  41. #1541

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I don't think so at all. I can see a few similarities It helps that the guy's hair style is similar to Brandon's. But, the guy has a longer face than Brandon (look at how much of the guy's face is from the top of his eye brows down, vs Brandon; as well as the ratio of height to width of face). Physically, bodywise, there's no comparison. Brandon has wide shoulder and a thin waist. This other guy is more like a tube. There's enough similarity in the face to believe the guy could be a cousin. (just my opinion)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scBrandonAndX.jpg  

  42. #1542

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Or said another way, there's no way I think that this...


    could be turned into this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scBrandon01sm.jpg  

  43. #1543
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathie View Post


    Awesome WOW! Just looking at this pic is enough for me to masturbate He's begging to get pounded hard
    Beautiful shot - I went through his vids and more than half of them have good shots of him being rimmed and having his ass eaten - the best shots are with bJeffrey and Conor - he just begs to have a hot tongue up there, and this is true in most of his vids. I can't wait for someone to leave their juice in his beatiful hole - yummy! Better still cun his sweet spot and then let him drip it off onto their tongue - double yum!!!!!!!

  44. #1544
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Thanks, Stats ... for your input .... was just asking, since I spent last Saturday with this guy (name is B) used to work with his GF - she left him last year) and he was REALLY good in Bed - didn't leave 'til Sunday pm ..... I spent my 'fantasy" hour pretending it was Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!

  45. #1545

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    ^^ Wow. It sounds like the guy had some nice attributes of his own. I'm sorry if I came across too aggressively in my comments. There are enough similarities in the two of them to wonder if they are related.

    As far as Brandon bottoming, like everyone else I'd like to see it. I wonder if they couldn't ease into it. As much as he seems to like to be rimmed, try some finger action and a dildo. Too bad sc doesn't have a model with a five inch tongue. If I were Brandon one reason I might be fearful, is that he hasn't even been a gentle fucker. It's one reason I prefer guys (and models) that are somewhat versatile. Once you've tried both sides it's easier to put yourself in the other guys shoes (so to speak).

    In a way, as unassuming and playful as Brandon appears to be, it's a bit surprising that he isn't curious enough to try it. Brandon reminds me of cf's Aiden when he was only topping - big guy, big dick, playful, liked to be rimmed, gorgeous butt. And guess what, as soon as you stuck a dick in him he was also a great bottom. The only thing I wouldn't want to see is if bottoming turns out to be the last thing Brandon does. (I'll bottom once and then I'm out of here.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    ^^ Wow. It sounds like the guy had some nice attributes of his own. I'm sorry if I came across too aggressively in my comments. There are enough similarities in the two of them to wonder if they are related.

    As far as Brandon bottoming, like everyone else I'd like to see it. I wonder if they couldn't ease into it. As much as he seems to like to be rimmed, try some finger action and a dildo. Too bad sc doesn't have a model with a five inch tongue. If I were Brandon one reason I might be fearful, is that he hasn't even been a gentle fucker. It's one reason I prefer guys (and models) that are somewhat versatile. Once you've tried both sides it's easier to put yourself in the other guys shoes (so to speak).

    In a way, as unassuming and playful as Brandon appears to be, it's a bit surprising that he isn't curious enough to try it. Brandon reminds me of cf's Aiden when he was only topping - big guy, big dick, playful, liked to be rimmed, gorgeous butt. And guess what, as soon as you stuck a dick in him he was also a great bottom. The only thing I wouldn't want to see is if bottoming turns out to be the last thing Brandon does. (I'll bottom once and then I'm out of here.)

  46. #1546
    JUB Addict Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,916

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    I'm just hoping Brandon "middles" for a while before bottoming!
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  47. #1547
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    [QUOTE=statsguy;8788975]^^ Wow. It sounds like the guy had some nice attributes of his own. I'm sorry if I came across too aggressively in my comments. There are enough similarities in the two of them to wonder if they are related.

    As far as Brandon bottoming, like everyone else I'd like to see it. I wonder if they couldn't ease into it. As much as he seems to like to be rimmed, try some finger action and a dildo. Too bad sc doesn't have a model with a five inch tongue. If I were Brandon one reason I might be fearful, is that he hasn't even been a gentle fucker. It's one reason I prefer guys (and models) that are somewhat versatile. Once you've tried both sides it's easier to put yourself in the other guys shoes (so to speak).

    In a way, as unassuming and playful as Brandon appears to be, it's a bit surprising that he isn't curious enough to try it. Brandon reminds me of cf's Aiden when he was only topping - big guy, big dick, playful, liked to be rimmed, gorgeous butt. And guess what, as soon as you stuck a dick in him he was also a great bottom. The only thing I wouldn't want to see is if bottoming turns out to be the last thing Brandon does. (I'll bottom once and then I'm out of here.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Stats - you didn't come across that way at all = appreciate your input - but my friend Brian was just as would picture Brandon to be .... and when the light were down low, he loooked just like Brandon - imagine the fantasy - I did -= and thoroughly enjoyed him! I did'nt have nerev to mention the look-alike stuff - I'll di that this weekend when he come over again ..... who knows ....... 'til ten.

  48. #1548
    JUB Addict Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,916

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Don't tell him you were attracted to him because he looked like someone else. Trust me on this. Even if he knows you're hot for Brandon, trust me he won't make the connection unless you tell him.

    Which you shouldn't. It will NOT improve things. It will be bad. Don't do it.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  49. #1549
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    Don't tell him you were attracted to him because he looked like someone else. Trust me on this. Even if he knows you're hot for Brandon, trust me he won't make the connection unless you tell him.

    Which you shouldn't. It will NOT improve things. It will be bad. Don't do it.
    GOTCHA! But we are getting together this weekend - Part 2!. BTW here's something of Brandon's that we have neen talking about ... Bret, Jeffrey and Conor muching on his delciousness!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails w Conor.jpg   w Brett.jpg   w Jeffrey.jpg   w Jeffrey 2.jpg   W Jeffrey 5.jpg  


  50. #1550

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012/13

    Quite simply, Brandon is the King of Dude Porn today. No other dude comes close to his hotness and popularity (see number of comments on Waybig, etc).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.