JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1418192024 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 950 of 3063
  1. #901

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Why do they continue to write the blurbs as if Sean Cody himself wrote them? I don't think he's been involved with the site for several years now, and he hasn't personally conducted the interviews/filming in like 6-7 years.

  2. #902
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadude View Post
    He probably has inside information so he knows that a scene with the two of them has been filmed.

    Any other inside info would be appreciated! PM me if anyone else does too lol
    Gotcha. I don't mind spoilers of upcoming scenes but it's the personal pix and info that floor me. I'm not sure if it's someone from the studio posting inside info or bloggers are just good at Googling. I don't care if the models are straight or whatever; it's just a lot of fun to see pix of them with their friends, families, kids, on their college campus, etc. So, yep, if you've got the 411 (or even links to a blog), by all means, PM me, too. Thanks!
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  3. #903

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    I need to correct myself. When I said Marshall and Joshua have worked together, I was thinking of Marshall and Brandon (who has worked with Joshua). Sorry, my bad

  4. #904

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    2012 #62 New guy Deron

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  5. #905
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Street View Post
    I need to correct myself. When I said Marshall and Joshua have worked together, I was thinking of Marshall and Brandon (who has worked with Joshua). Sorry, my bad
    No prob. The only reason I was skeptical was that there was "talk" on other msg bds (as well as blogs) that Marshall had left SC. I don't know for sure (you know how online speculation goes) but that's what been put out there.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  6. #906

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    I do hope that the news about Marshall getting into rehab isn't true. Hope he eventually emerges from his problems very soon.

    I too want to known this/these blog/s. For my weekly dose of porn news, I click on m enofporn, q ueermenow, thesword, and gayfleshbot.

  7. #907
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    I hope so too. While he may or may not have been doing porn/escorting to fund his addition, it did appear that he genuinely enjoyed himself during his scenes. So maybe he'll be back/has already returned. *fingers crossed*

  8. #908
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Let it be known to all you homosexual preeverts that brother Marshall has come home to THE LORD
    Last edited by EphGuy; September 16th, 2012 at 10:42 PM.

  9. #909

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Hallelujah, brother!

  10. #910
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    As for the rehab thing, I'm afraid it is true. He said on FB that he was going to fight his demons and try to find the path to sobriety.
    Last edited by freeloveisnotfree; September 17th, 2012 at 12:41 AM.

  11. #911
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Street View Post
    I do hope that the news about Marshall getting into rehab isn't true. Hope he eventually emerges from his problems very soon.

    I too want to known this/these blog/s. For my weekly dose of porn news, I click on m enofporn, q ueermenow, thesword, and gayfleshbot.
    I read all of those, too, and I'm cracking up because JUB does block those names whenever we mention them in our posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadude View Post
    I hope so too. While he may or may not have been doing porn/escorting to fund his addition, it did appear that he genuinely enjoyed himself during his scenes. So maybe he'll be back/has already returned. *fingers crossed*
    Marshall was awesome in his scenes. He really gave it his all and, yep, he definitely looked like "he genuinely enjoyed himself". I hope he comes back because he's one of SC's reliable guys.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  12. #912

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    As for the rehab thing, I'm afraid it is true. He said on FB that he was going to fight his demons and try to find the path to sobriety.
    Sad news And this happened to someone as beautiful as he is. I'm just wondering what broke his spirit.

    Things will get better, I'm sure of that!

  13. #913

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EphGuy View Post
    Let it be known to all you homosexual preeverts that brother Marshall has come home to THE LORD
    That's Mr. Perverts to you

  14. #914
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    I'm guessing what "broke his spirit" was probably his family/friends giving him an intervention on his drug use (at least that's what I'm assuming he's going to rehab for). hopefully "rehab" doesn't mean straight camp..

  15. #915
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    I can help him if he'd just fuck my brains out, because I for sure would be yelling, "Oh my God!" and "Jesus Christ!" constantly.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  16. #916
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Peter, Calvin & Joshua is up. I'm so thrilled that Calvin is back!

    "I like sucking dick," he said, out of breath, his mouth wet. "And not just dick. Big dick!"

    Now I'm really intrigued by Joshua's progress.

  17. #917

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Cant' wait to watch this one (Good thing, hubby recently bought membership).

    Glad Calvin is back, too. And so is Peter. And Joshua signs up for return bottoming. Could be the hottest summer '12 update!

  18. #918
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    Peter, Calvin & Joshua is up. I'm so thrilled that Calvin is back!

    "I like sucking dick," he said, out of breath, his mouth wet. "And not just dick. Big dick!"

    Now I'm really intrigued by Joshua's progress.
    HAHAHAHA! Joshua is so over-the-top (and freakin' cheesy, not that it bothers me) but I give the dude his props because he clearly enjoys his job, which is Priority #1 if you're gonna work in porn.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  19. #919
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,788

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Is it me or has it become harder to tell the guys apart? I keep having to look them up to tell who you guys are talking about...

  20. #920
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Peter, Calvin & Joshua is soooo good. I like it when Peter took turns fucking Joshua and Calvin, Calvin couldn't stop gently kissing Joshua. And I love it when Calvin and Joshua finger-fucked Peter and almost made him cum (so I guess Peter will probably bottom very soon?)



    And Joshua is still crazy for Aidan.
    Last edited by freeloveisnotfree; September 18th, 2012 at 07:09 AM.

  21. #921
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    Peter, Calvin & Joshua is soooo good. I like it when Peter took turns fucking Joshua and Calvin, Calvin couldn't stop gently kissing Joshua. And I love it when Calvin and Joshua finger-fucked Peter and almost made him cum (so I guess Peter will probably bottom very soon?)

    Nice gif. What I really enjoyed about this trio was that the guys were having such a good time (and that they were completely into each other). It seems like SC's set is very easygoing, which in turn makes the guys fully relaxed when they go to shoot (no pun...). I'm sure Joshua is hoping to get Calvin all to himself next time. You heard it here first! heh-heh-heh Also, here's hoping that Dane will be back. Soon.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  22. #922

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Ooh, Calvin is back, I am looking forward to this. ^^^ I agree, for me too an easy going and relaxed atmosphere is a big part of the SC charm. As a comparison I saw a couple of Rocco Reed's latest videos and in all of them he does not relax, he probably feels a pressure to perform and it's not fun.

  23. #923
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,788

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Nice gif. What I really enjoyed about this trio was that the guys were having such a good time (and that they were completely into each other). It seems like SC's set is very easygoing, which in turn makes the guys fully relaxed when they go to shoot (no pun...). I'm sure Joshua is hoping to get Calvin all to himself next time. You heard it here first! heh-heh-heh Also, here's hoping that Dane will be back. Soon.
    This goes very much against what has been reported by several out gay SC models a few years back. One in particular recalls having been treated poorly, forced to act "less gay", his scene partner (Fuller) appeared to be completely disconnected and he started to ache from all the positions, which apparently didn't bother the cameramen as all they needed where the right shots and angles. In the end, he wasn't too keen on going back nor did SC ever bothered to calling him back.

    Maybe their direction or attitude has changed but it makes me wonder whether they treat some models differently - for whatever personal or professional reason. Maybe you can only have a good time on a gay porn set if you can pass as completely straight, because then it can't get too personal...?

  24. #924

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    They sell a product and that product is damn good and they all including the models profit from it. Worse things happen to employees than being told to act butch.

  25. #925
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012



    “I like guys who are a little bit older,” he said. “I like to be versatile with a guy that knows what he’s doing.”

    So will SC pair him with Daniel and let them flip-fuck?

  26. #926
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This goes very much against what has been reported by several out gay SC models a few years back. One in particular recalls having been treated poorly, forced to act "less gay", his scene partner (Fuller) appeared to be completely disconnected and he started to ache from all the positions, which apparently didn't bother the cameramen as all they needed where the right shots and angles. In the end, he wasn't too keen on going back nor did SC ever bothered to calling him back.

    Maybe their direction or attitude has changed but it makes me wonder whether they treat some models differently - for whatever personal or professional reason. Maybe you can only have a good time on a gay porn set if you can pass as completely straight, because then it can't get too personal...?
    I wasn't an SC subscriber back then so I have no point of reference. I'm not surprised if some are asked to tone down their gayness because it's obvious on every gay porn site i.e. when these clearly gay guys are forced to act dude-ish and it comes across laughable to the viewers. IMHO, these off-camera SC moments have a chill vibe that doesn't seem forced. These guys aren't actors so you can't fake, for example, the kind of BTS fun that Calvin, Joshua and Peter were having.

    I've always been of the opinion that these sites would hire 'un-butch' gay guys merely for affirmative action reasons i.e. they think these submissive bottoms would appeal to their subscribers (or at least to a faction of their website's members).
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  27. #927

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Personally I find this butch vs camp thing silly, but if they are still pushing their models to act straight it's only because they know/think it will sell better. So blame their customers, SC only try to stay competitive.

  28. #928
    On the Prowl ManfanIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    135

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    Peter, Calvin & Joshua is soooo good. I like it when Peter took turns fucking Joshua and Calvin, Calvin couldn't stop gently kissing Joshua. And I love it when Calvin and Joshua finger-fucked Peter and almost made him cum (so I guess Peter will probably bottom very soon?)




    And Joshua is still crazy for Aidan.
    Man, what it would take to be in the middle of these men.
    Virgin + Vegeta = Virgeta = Hot stuff

  29. #929
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterN View Post
    Personally I find this butch vs camp thing silly, but if they are still pushing their models to act straight it's only because they know/think it will sell better. So blame their customers, SC only try to stay competitive.
    I get your point but I hold the studios responsible, too, because they often try to think for the viewers instead of letting us formulate our own opinions. This frequent ploy of toning down one's gayness often reeks of homophobia.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  30. #930
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,788

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    ^ Agreed, hence why it's "so gay" to kiss or fuck a guy, but as long as it's for money, it's a-okay.

    However, the write-ups for the current videos hints that a lot of these guys would do it for free, but as long as you can't tell by their demeanor they are valuable to SC.

  31. #931

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Wow, they got Daniel back to fuck ... He could give them a run for their money, literally....

  32. #932
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    It's Daniel! Thank you SC God! To me SC is in a totally different league; there's no competition here.





  33. #933
    Carmine
    Guest

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Wow Daniel's first onscreen anal and it's bareback!

  34. #934
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    It's Daniel! Thank you SC God! To me SC is in a totally different league; there's no competition here.




    Yep, I'm happy to see salt-n-pepper back in action, too! The dude was relentless!!
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  35. #935
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    FUCKING. AWESOME. I don't even know where to begin because I love almost every angle. Even though the cuts were split abruptly from time to time, I could live with it since it sort of gave me a chance to catch my breath. Thank you Sean Cody.










  36. #936
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012




  37. #937

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Damn right no competition at the moment, SC had a great year already.....
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  38. #938
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    FINALLY Daniel is back! Dream come true Although I was kind of expecting him to bottom in his first scene since he likes getting his ass played with so much.

  39. #939

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    That was an awesome scene. I liked how when you thought the sex was over, they end up fucking again. All of Daniel's dirty talk was so hot!

  40. #940
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Oh thank you SC! Daniel has returned!

  41. #941
    lucky7
    Guest

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    I've been hating on SC a lot (and for good reason) but that 3way with Calvin was very very hot. They need more models like him who have a great face, body and are very into the sex.

  42. #942
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012





    New guy Dwight is cute, but they didn't mention anything about sexuality/curiosity/experiment thing, so I guess he won't come back for duo scenes?

    Now where are Henry, Dane, William and Troy?

  43. #943

  44. #944
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Street View Post
    Thanks for the scoop. I hope Ethan is back soon; he's one of my all-time favorite SC guys.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  45. #945

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Just viewed the SC "Coner" solo -it has got to be the hottest solo I have ever seen on SC - A MUST SEE VIDEO

  46. #946
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Today it's Alexander & Jarek 2.0.

    "He hadn't said a word, but I knew what had happened. He'd just dumped a load inside Alexander!"

    Looks like internal combustion is Jarek's gimmick, and I love it.









  47. #947

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Dragon BallClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Jarek-Gay-Porn-Star-Dragon-Ball-Hair-Style-LOL.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	877435

  48. #948

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Damn! Jarek fucked Alexander damn good! I wanna be on the receiving end of his big uncut cock!

  49. #949

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    BTW: At the end, during the Behind the Scenes, did Jarek walk in on Alexander taking a dump, or was he merely just lubing the buttplug? If so, it's seems strange that he would be sitting on the toilet just to do that, and the way he was reaching down without getting off the seat was awkward as well, not to mention he seemed embarrassed being caught on camera.

  50. #950
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sean Cody Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sapien View Post
    BTW: At the end, during the Behind the Scenes, did Jarek walk in on Alexander taking a dump, or was he merely just lubing the buttplug? If so, it's seems strange that he would be sitting on the toilet just to do that, and the way he was reaching down without getting off the seat was awkward as well, not to mention he seemed embarrassed being caught on camera.
    Alex was lubing. I thought that if he was letting a bear out of the cave that Jarek would've made a joke out of it (you guys know Jarek's sense of humor). This pairing was better than expected but it helps that as a top, Jarek always brings A-Game. And I don't about you guys but I see a little resemblance between A & J.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.