JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3459 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 8610
  1. #151
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    They should just switch to bareback. Get rid of the condoms. The models are obviously tested. Most of them don't seem to like wearing condoms. And there is definitely a sizable audience for it. I'm tired of seeing them put it in bare and then switching to the condoms towards the end.

    Bring back the cum swallowing as well. It used to be that Conner, Dawson & Dru made almost all of the guys they were with swallow. They need to return to that format.

  2. #152
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    They should just switch to bareback. Get rid of the condoms. The models are obviously tested. Most of them don't seem to like wearing condoms. And there is definitely a sizable audience for it. I'm tired of seeing them put it in bare and then switching to the condoms towards the end.

    Bring back the cum swallowing as well. It used to be that Conner, Dawson & Dru made almost all of the guys they were with swallow. They need to return to that format.

  3. #153
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    And on the ACS side, more creampies! We've had Dawson, Cain and Rudy cum in Ashley. I remember someone saying Logan came in one of the girls. I think it is so hot to see a guy cumming inside of a girl. So more creampies, please!

  4. #154
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    And on the ACS side, more creampies! We've had Dawson, Cain and Rudy cum in Ashley. I remember someone saying Logan came in one of the girls. I think it is so hot to see a guy cumming inside of a girl. So more creampies, please!
    Lol, just watched the Cain/Ashley/Dawson scene. Dawson's creampie was hotter, but goddamn do I love me some Cain

  5. #155
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    Lol, just watched the Cain/Ashley/Dawson scene. Dawson's creampie was hotter, but goddamn do I love me some Cain
    I subscribe on and off to ACM & ACS throughout the year. Never really watched much of Cain's stuff, but I just checked out the scene where he tops Jon. Damn! The sexual chemistry between the two of them, in that scene, is through the roof. I was also surprised to see that Cain never put on a condom (I think?) while fucking Jon on an ACM scene.

    As for that scene, Dawson's creampie was hotter then Cain's b/c Dawson & Ashley have better chemistry between the two of them, but it was still incredibly hot to see Cain sitting there trying to lick Ashley clean and having a face full of Dawson's cum coming all over his face.

  6. #156

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    bdotb81: health issues notwithstanding, I think a bareback requirement has negatively impacted CF's ability to recruit hot models. I suspect it may be a factor in Dru's extended sabbatical.

    Some guys -- including many gay men -- just don't like swallowing. I don't think any model should be compelled to do something they don't like. It doesn't make for hot porn.

  7. #157
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    bdotb81: health issues notwithstanding, I think a bareback requirement has negatively impacted CF's ability to recruit hot models. I suspect it may be a factor in Dru's extended sabbatical.

    Some guys -- including many gay men -- just don't like swallowing. I don't think any model should be compelled to do something they don't like. It doesn't make for hot porn.
    Dru had done bareback scenes in the past on the ACS side when he was paired up with another guy/girl. So if he done it in the past, why would he not do it now? I don't think that had nothing to do with him and his extended absence. If you listen to Conner on PA, they go through the best HIV testing out there possible. So I don't think there is no real health issue at hand since they are being tested with the latest state of the art testing method.

    You'll probably argue there is some risk. Of course there is. There is some risk in anything you do, even when wearing a condom, because the condom can tear, rip, etc. With ACM & ACS, at least they're are being tested with the best methods possible. There is a ton of porn, where they do wear condoms, but they don't test. I think that is far more risky then anything going on at ACM & ACS.

    As far as the swallowing thing, I don't think anyone should be forced to do it, but I would like to see it a little bit more often.

  8. #158
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,423

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    They should just switch to bareback. Get rid of the condoms. The models are obviously tested. Most of them don't seem to like wearing condoms. And there is definitely a sizable audience for it. I'm tired of seeing them put it in bare and then switching to the condoms towards the end.

    Bring back the cum swallowing as well. It used to be that Conner, Dawson & Dru made almost all of the guys they were with swallow. They need to return to that format.
    AMEN and AMEN!!!!!! I agree with you 150%, despire what the "Preachers" say on here, avid CF supporters agree with you ..... especially loved Aiden's Happy New Year - that man had more cum inside of him after that Vid YEAHHHHHHH !

  9. #159
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,769

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Calm your titties, ChaseO310. I'm with you on that, unfortunately... computer says no. =|

    Speaking of cumming (the whole point of it, really), I'd like to see some better camera angles when the guys cum, something that shows both their cumshot and the face. CF seems to appear so professional these days compared to when they started out, I think that should be doable.

  10. #160

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    I subscribe on and off to ACM & ACS throughout the year. Never really watched much of Cain's stuff, but I just checked out the scene where he tops Jon. Damn! The sexual chemistry between the two of them, in that scene, is through the roof. I was also surprised to see that Cain never put on a condom (I think?) while fucking Jon on an ACM scene.

    As for that scene, Dawson's creampie was hotter then Cain's b/c Dawson & Ashley have better chemistry between the two of them, but it was still incredibly hot to see Cain sitting there trying to lick Ashley clean and having a face full of Dawson's cum coming all over his face.
    Welcome bdotb81 hope you enjoy it here

  11. #161
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    The main reason not to bulk up: it makes your dick look small.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04.jpg   05.jpg  

  12. #162
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    "Tom's First Time" with Dawson bottoming again. In the final scene Dawson was cantilevered so far off the bed, it was amazing Tom's weight could keep him from falling out. Not a bad scene, although I had hoped for more enthusiasm from Tom. Maybe that would be inappropriate for a 'first time'.

  13. #163

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I don't know why everyone's so frothed-up about condomless sex and cum eating. If the scene isn't hot (if the quality of guys isn't as good as we are accustomed to, if the quality of the performances has gone downhill) no amount of bodily fluids spurting all over is going to make it a good scene.

    And I do agree with Phunk that the lack of condoms seems to have negatively affected the quality of models. And I'd rather not see a mouth shot, than to see a model flinch away from one.

  14. #164
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    And I do agree with Phunk that the lack of condoms seems to have negatively affected the quality of models.
    In the past 12 months, we've had guys like Kent, the return of Cameron, Jon, Jarrett, Sean, Rudy, Russ, Reece, Robbie, Jackson, Chandler and ....Jordan.

    And even though he was strictly ACS, Ripley.

    That's a decrease in quality?!?

  15. #165
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,128

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    I don't know why everyone's so frothed-up about condomless sex and cum eating. If the scene isn't hot (if the quality of guys isn't as good as we are accustomed to, if the quality of the performances has gone downhill) no amount of bodily fluids spurting all over is going to make it a good scene.

    And I do agree with Phunk that the lack of condoms seems to have negatively affected the quality of models. And I'd rather not see a mouth shot, than to see a model flinch away from one.
    Im 100% on Asenaths side on this. If the scene sucks ass or it comes off forced and fake as Pamela Andersons titties and the models are not attractive at all, then can someone please explain to me how in the world does someone not wearing a peice of rubber make the scene all of a sudden amazing and hot? Straight/Bi/Gay porn if the scene/models suck the condom doesnt even matter at that point in the game.

  16. #166
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    Im 100% on Asenaths side on this. If the scene sucks ass or it comes off forced and fake as Pamela Andersons titties and the models are not attractive at all, then can someone please explain to me how in the world does someone not wearing a peice of rubber make the scene all of a sudden amazing and hot? Straight/Bi/Gay porn if the scene/models suck the condom doesnt even matter at that point in the game.
    The sex isn't as pleasurable when you are wearing a condom or having one enter you. If the sex is less pleasurable, then the participants engaging in the sex act aren't going to be into it as much.

    I know Conner is one of those guys that really hates condoms over on on CF. Watch him in a scene where he has to wear one vs. him not having to wear one. He is more engaged in the whole scenario.

    Plus, when you are shooting porn for hours, condoms can cause you to lose sensation which can cause the guys to lose their erection.

    A condom can cause the bottom to dry up and can make sex painful.

    Tasting someone's dick after they've had a condom on it, doesn't taste so good.

  17. #167

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    In the past 12 months, we've had guys like Kent, the return of Cameron, Jon, Jarrett, Sean, Rudy, Russ, Reece, Robbie, Jackson, Chandler and ....Jordan.

    And even though he was strictly ACS, Ripley.

    That's a decrease in quality?!?
    If you look at the overall attractiveness of the Monday freshmen, in comparison to last year's comparable freshmen -- yes. Clearly there has been a decline. Also, a change in the kind of guys showing up. They're from the low end of the pro-am porn pool, like Chaos Men.

  18. #168
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    If you look at the overall attractiveness of the Monday freshmen, in comparison to last year's comparable freshmen -- yes. Clearly there has been a decline. Also, a change in the kind of guys showing up. They're from the low end of the pro-am porn pool, like Chaos Men.
    Overall, Corbin Fisher has way more hits then they do misses when it comes to the guys that they select. They presented some truly memorable freshmen over the past 12 months. You based your response over one week, while I looked at the quality of guys that were presented overall in the past 12 months.

    I'll agree, it is not their best new lineup of Freshmen, but I think it is way to early to be saying the quality has decreased. If it was to continue over a sustained period (like 3 months), then I might start crying foul.

    I also think it is part marketing too. People notoriously spend less money in January then they do in other months cause they're broke from X-mas. So they aren't going to present their absolute best guys right this minute until a more peak time business wise.

  19. #169
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I'm a little bit late on this, but thanks SB for the trip through some of the hottest guys who have been on the site in the recent past. I appreciate your time!

    What I'd like to see on CF and CFSelect is perhaps dictated by my gender. I'd like to see more kissing throughout the scene (my husband and I don't just move from kissing to oral to fucking following some unwritten formula) to make it seem more real. I know it's porn, but come on!

    I'd also like to see more slow, sensual scenes - not to take over the site, but as part of a variety from hot, slamming, sweaty sex to softer, bodies sliding together with lots of touching.

    Cum-licking is also a huge turn-on. Not waiting for your partner to jerk off into your mouth but like one of my favorite scenes with Dave licking and swallowing Travis' cum off of his abs. It seemed spontaneous and natural. As others have said, only if the models are into it and make it look natural.

    Always, above everything else, what I want to see is models who appear to be into each other and into what they're doing, even if they go home to their girlfriends after they're done.

  20. #170
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,128

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    The sex isn't as pleasurable when you are wearing a condom or having one enter you. If the sex is less pleasurable, then the participants engaging in the sex act aren't going to be into it as much.

    I know Conner is one of those guys that really hates condoms over on on CF. Watch him in a scene where he has to wear one vs. him not having to wear one. He is more engaged in the whole scenario.

    Plus, when you are shooting porn for hours, condoms can cause you to lose sensation which can cause the guys to lose their erection.

    A condom can cause the bottom to dry up and can make sex painful.

    Tasting someone's dick after they've had a condom on it, doesn't taste so good.
    CF has had condom scenes since 04', and I can say they have produced some pretty hot stuff WITH a condom on. A good majority of the time I never even acknowledged the condom in the first place cause the action was good. So I dont see any of your points (porn-wise) As for Connor, he can stay over at ACS. With all of his fake "Oh My God That Feels So Good", and sticking it in someones ass and shuddering like its his first time with all the moaning and groaning, no amount of bb could get me off to watching him. Hes like Gabe, his ACS stuff is hot, but the ACM is horrible.

  21. #171

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    I'll agree, it is not their best new lineup of Freshmen, but I think it is way to early to be saying the quality has decreased. If it was to continue over a sustained period (like 3 months), then I might start crying foul.
    I wonder if this is similar to the way that the current season of Saturday Night Live is never as good as a legendary previous season of Saturday Night Live. People said it in the 80s, and in the early 90s, and in the late 90s, and in the 00's, etc. But if you go back and watch old seasons of SNL, there were actually a lot of really bad sketches that your memory has glossed over.

    For example, we often wax nostalgic about the glory days of CF. Remember 2006? It was the year that brought us TJ, Brent, Ben, Noah, and Trevor. It certainly seems like a bumper crop, but that's because nobody really remembers Blake, Toby, Adrian, Kirk, and Carter from that year.

  22. #172
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,769

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan View Post
    What I'd like to see on CF and CFSelect is perhaps dictated by my gender. I'd like to see more kissing throughout the scene (my husband and I don't just move from kissing to oral to fucking following some unwritten formula) to make it seem more real. I know it's porn, but come on!
    It's not just your gender, I find kissing a HUGE turn on, especially when it makes the guys push their envelope even further. And with CF providing gay sex education for straight guys, I think that should be on top of the curriculum.

    I'd also like to see more slow, sensual scenes - not to take over the site, but as part of a variety from hot, slamming, sweaty sex to softer, bodies sliding together with lots of touching.
    During the times of Derek, TJ and Ben, there used to be more seductive scenes both with first-timers as well as among the more seasoned models. I remember a scene where Ben and TJ together seduced one of the newbies taking off his clothes and worshiping his body top to bottom. Muscle and foot worship were big on the agenda and it never failed to make the scene even hotter.

    Considering that Pete was one of those that improved his performance, I am quite disappointed they don't see it as a priority in many of their first-timer scenes. And speaking of Derek, whatever happened to the unscripted scenes when one of the models would take charge and play hard for the camera?

    Cum-licking is also a huge turn-on. Not waiting for your partner to jerk off into your mouth but like one of my favorite scenes with Dave licking and swallowing Travis' cum off of his abs. It seemed spontaneous and natural. As others have said, only if the models are into it and make it look natural.
    I can't really recall many CF models doing that other than having it sprayed into their mouths but Connor was one of the few who would do that - at least he did on the farm. (I mentioned that scene earlier... )

  23. #173
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post

    I can't really recall many CF models doing that other than having it sprayed into their mouths but Connor was one of the few who would do that - at least he did on the farm. (I mentioned that scene earlier... )
    Sadly, I can't remember many others either. Actually, I think only one other - Dawson and Austin.

  24. #174
    Porn Star Cruncher665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    I don't know why everyone's so frothed-up about condomless sex and cum eating. If the scene isn't hot (if the quality of guys isn't
    Asenath, m'lady, you do know how to turn a phrase.

    As for the controversy, I think a good mix of all is best. For example, it would be tiresome to see cum-eating all the time, but it would tragic to never see it.

  25. #175
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,769

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan View Post
    Sadly, I can't remember many others either. Actually, I think only one other - Dawson and Austin.
    Trey, maybe. He's not shy swallowing cum.

  26. #176
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    CF has had condom scenes since 04', and I can say they have produced some pretty hot stuff WITH a condom on. A good majority of the time I never even acknowledged the condom in the first place cause the action was good. So I dont see any of your points (porn-wise)
    I agree their has been some incredibly hot action on CF. Most of Dru's scenes have been with condoms and he is my all time favorite. In the past, it wasn't an option. They had to wear condoms. ....BUT things change, people change. Now that they've dipped into doing bareback, it seems as though most of them would rather do bareback over wearing condoms. They opened a pandora's box and they can't close it.

  27. #177

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher665 View Post
    Asenath, m'lady, you do know how to turn a phrase.
    I am happy to amuse.

    And since I went on a tear about what I don't want to see, I'd be happy to join suit and list the things I do want to see. . .

    1. More face-to-face positions, less crab-walking & reverse cowgirl.

    2. A slower build from introduction to full sex. Bring back the oral only updates - I'd be happy with 2 high quality freshmen a month, and 2 sexy blowjob/fingerfucking/foreplay kind of scenes.

    3. Put the condoms back on.

    4. More interaction between the guys - kissing, maybe a little talking (but not Empire State kind of talking. Okay, maybe a LITTLE of that. I kind of miss STFU Cameron's nonsense, now that he's gotten sexy.), a little post-coital snuggling or fun in the bathtub.

  28. #178

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    a little post-coital snuggling or fun in the bathtub.
    Definitely. The scenes where the guys finish fucking and then one of them jumps up and says "okay, let's hit the showers!" don't do anything for me.

  29. #179

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^And today Dawson and Tom shook hands at the end of their shower! I mean, come on.

  30. #180

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by bdotb81 View Post
    You'll probably argue there is some risk. Of course there is.
    I was thinking more along the lines that he was afraid he was setting a bad example.

  31. #181
    JUB Addict CaptainMellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,115

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Seems like seancodys decision to start including bareback sex on his site has reignited the debate on this thread. I'm pretty agnostic on the issue to be honest, but I feel like if something's not broken then there's no need to fix it. I've watched a decent amount of porn in my life and have seen great scenes where a condom was used and lousy scenes where it wasn't (and vice versa). I can't and won't deny that there is a slight enhancement of the fantasy element in watching bareback, but I have never thought to myself that a scene would have been more successful if only the condom wasn't there.

    For my own two cents on the issue of recruitment and/or retention of models when a site goes bareback. It is my personal opinion that the models on sites that use condoms are generally much better looking than the sites that are bareback. I've made this comparison before but I think it's worth repeating. chaosmen and activeduty are among the more successful gay porn sites today and each took dramatically different approaches to the issue of condoms a handful of years ago. CM was an all condom site until its proprietor Bryan decided to go "raw". AD on the other hand was a bareback site until it's proprietor Dink took exactly the opposite course and decided to go "safe". Now opinions on any models "hotness" is very subjective of course, but in my own assessment the quality of the models hired on CM since the elimination of condoms has declined dramatically (as has the actual sex), while the quality of the models hired on AD since the inclusion of condoms has risen dramatically.

    As far as CF is concerned, without revealing sources and confidences I can tell you all, for a fact, that I know 2 models (fan favorites btw) who left because of the incremental introduction of bareback that began on ACS. So for those who say they don't think bareback has had an effect on a models retention, sorry but you're wrong, it has. Outside of the 2 models who I know of I have a suspicion on some others, Joel and Taylor come immediately to mind (Taylor specifically since somebody purporting to be him posted a on a porn blog saying as much). I disagree with Phunk on Dru though, I don't think the exclusion of condoms is the reason why he's not currently on the site.

    So for those who are applauding SC going bareback and hoping that Corbin follows suit, as the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for because if a year from now you find yourself thinking "man the models on SC arent anywhere as hot as they used to be" there may be a reason.

  32. #182
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,128

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^^^^Hence why we love you CaptainMellow!!!

  33. #183
    JUB Addict lazycrockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Well I question any internet porn site when it comes to "testing" their models. I highly doubt any of these sites have medical personal performing any of these test. It just a bunch of drug store bought hiv test kits and cotton swabs. N the way the CF stable interacts it only is going to take one false negative result.

  34. #184

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    CF Office tweeted that they spend $10K a month on full-panel STD tests. I can't fault them for that, at least.

  35. #185
    JUB Addict lazycrockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Yeah lets all believe a tweet. Lets see the health/medical plan.

  36. #186
    JUB Addict lazycrockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    doublepost

  37. #187
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMellow View Post
    I have never thought to myself that a scene would have been more successful if only the condom wasn't there.
    I've seen some complaints about erections on CF. A condom causes a guy to lose sensation, pleasure during sex. If the person is deriving more pleasure from the sex, then the scene should be more successful.

    The regular models seem to be more into the scene when they don't have to wear a condom vs having to wear one. Conner, Kent, Jon are good examples.

    As for bareback in general, it is big business these days. The #1 most downloaded title of all time off the net is a bareback film. So say what you want about bareback, but it makes sense from a financial standpoint.

  38. #188

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Here's the thing - it's not like they're just having sex, and the camera moves around them. Porn is a stop-and-start process, with breaks between the different "acts" of the performance. If the erection situation flags at one point or another, just taking the condom off isn't the remedy for it.

  39. #189
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,769

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMellow View Post
    For my own two cents on the issue of recruitment and/or retention of models when a site goes bareback. It is my personal opinion that the models on sites that use condoms are generally much better looking than the sites that are bareback. I've made this comparison before but I think it's worth repeating. chaosmen and activeduty are among the more successful gay porn sites today and each took dramatically different approaches to the issue of condoms a handful of years ago. CM was an all condom site until its proprietor Bryan decided to go "raw". AD on the other hand was a bareback site until it's proprietor Dink took exactly the opposite course and decided to go "safe". Now opinions on any models "hotness" is very subjective of course, but in my own assessment the quality of the models hired on CM since the elimination of condoms has declined dramatically (as has the actual sex), while the quality of the models hired on AD since the inclusion of condoms has risen dramatically.
    I must object here, I think it was more the change of management and direction of AD and Amateur Straight Guys (which I believe was taken over by AD at some point) that led to more of a decline in quality on both sides. Despite a couple of goodies in-between, AD has become more timid and stale in some parts. As for CM, I blame Bryan's too careful direction. He has some models that have the potential but he's limiting himself doing the same scene over and over again.

    As said, I don't mind condoms as long as we see when it's put on, which CF does include in their videos, but I agree the models' performances improve when they get the full sensation when going bare - it's a devil's circle.

  40. #190

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    And today Dawson and Tom shook hands at the end of their shower! I mean, come on.
    I thought that was totally weird as well....just moments before Tom had Dawson sitting on his face...and then a handshake

  41. #191
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    Here's the thing - it's not like they're just having sex, and the camera moves around them. Porn is a stop-and-start process, with breaks between the different "acts" of the performance. If the erection situation flags at one point or another, just taking the condom off isn't the remedy for it.
    Nina Hartley on condoms (in straight porn): She said that the length of on-camera sex scenes and male performers' members make widespread condom use impractical: "by the time you've had 30 to 90 minutes of condom friction on your tender bits, there is abrasion, there is soreness, sometimes there's a little swelling, it's tender, it's not comfortable."

  42. #192

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Funny how condoms have been industry standard in gay porn for better than 20 years, but we don't hear that sort of excuse.

    ETA: I'm kind of done with this topic. CF has done tons of hot safer-sex scenes, and doing it without a condom isn't going to make a dud scene magically hot.

  43. #193

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I agree, Asenath.
    So - may I politely suggest that we all move on from this subject and steer the thread in another direction? Please?

    We haven't played Guess That Update in quite a while. Shall we?

  44. #194
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,128

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LumiereNocturne View Post
    I agree, Asenath.
    So - may I politely suggest that we all move on from this subject and steer the thread in another direction? Please?

    We haven't played Guess That Update in quite a while. Shall we?
    Wow we really havent played that in while. Ok yall know the rules, you allowed either 3 guesses for which model you think will appear today OR 2 guesses on whose going to get paired with who.

    AWP - Kent, Cain, Travis

  45. #195
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    Wow we really havent played that in while. Ok yall know the rules, you allowed either 3 guesses for which model you think will appear today OR 2 guesses on whose going to get paired with who.

    AWP - Kent, Cain, Travis
    Jordan, Travis, Conner. Hoping either one of those guys fuck Jordan.

  46. #196

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by mirakell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    ^And today Dawson and Tom shook hands at the end of their shower! I mean, come on.
    I thought that was totally weird as well....just moments before Tom had Dawson sitting on his face...and then a handshake
    Maybe in the future Dawson could hand Tom his check while he's shaking his hand.

  47. #197

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Cameron,Zeb or Sean-hopefully Cameron bottoming!

  48. #198
    bdotb81
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    An ACS update -- Cameron, Chase & Olivia. Conner joins in at the end. According to the description, 4 orgasms and Olivia squirts.

  49. #199

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    This weekend's CFSelect:

    I'm not much of a fan of threesomes, but I still want to know who they are

  50. #200

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^Agree, don't love the threesomes. And I'm not good at guessing torsos.

    Cameron and supposedly engaged couple Chase and Olivia, with Connor coming in to fuck Olivia at the end. It's all staged and an obvious put-on, but:

    I have definitely come around to thinking that Cameron is sexy as hell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.