JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 157 of 173 FirstFirst ... 152156157158162 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,850 of 8610
  1. #7801

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joefresh55 View Post
    "Oh fuck! Cum with me!"

    ...from tomorrow's update:

    http://www.corbinfisher.com/Videos/P...me-Trailer.mp4
    They're smart doing these previews. It does look like a good update. Hunter's much cuter in action.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aiden and Hunter.jpg 
Views:	1105 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	896925

  2. #7802

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I am kind of curious if Tanner/Marco does anything beyond oral. He did some oral scenes at FM, but nothing more. Those oral scenes weren't great and very robotic. Hopefully Tanner warms up because that delicious booty could use a work out.

  3. #7803

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I can say the same things about Ashton, but he did more here at CF!

    Hope Tanner follows his example. Fans need a good reason/s to continue their subscription.

  4. #7804

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    BREAKING NEWS: Dru Looks Good in Plaid



    MISS U DRU








  5. #7805
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Pathetic customer service. A prime rule of business is: NEVER put obstacles in the way of someone who is trying to give you money.

    CF should have solved your problem instantly by whatever means necessary, including giving you temporary (a week's worth?) site access free while they worked it out. If you are having trouble, so are others.
    Well, no one else here has shared similar experiences.

    Regardless, this is frickin' ridiculous! Tuesday night I was on the phone with Netbilling, telling two different people there that each of the 3 banks of the cards I'm using has verified my information as correct. Netbilling then tells me they will contact the merchant, CorbinFisher (American College Men), and tell them that the problem lies with them. Wednesday afternoon I get an Email from CF "Customer Service" telling me that the problem is with my bank, and that "there is nothing we can do." I then become livid! There is no f'-in way that 3 different banks each has a problem.

    I wrote back and told CF this, and they replied that they cleared my payment & billing info, to allow me to re-enter it fresh. Well, a few minutes ago I tried it, and again, I get the same damn red error:

    There were errors authorizing your billing information:
    The transaction failed to pass US Location Verification.
    WTF is going on?!? I'd like to know why I had NO problems when I used my Citicard (since expired and not renewed by my choice), but since then, no other cards have worked. None.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  6. #7806
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,191

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Dru Looks Good in Plaid
    To be fair, though, Dru looks good in anything.

    Or anyone, for that matter.

    Ah, I miss Dru.

  7. #7807
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    For you guys who subscribe to ACS, how was Bradley's scene? I'm waiting for him to debut on CFS.
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  8. #7808
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAA Umpire View Post
    Well, no one else here has shared similar experiences. ... I wrote back and told CF this, and they replied that they cleared my payment & billing info, to allow me to re-enter it fresh. Well, a few minutes ago I tried it, and again, I get the same damn red error:
    When CFSelect was new I believe there were people with similar problems. CF used to have in house programmers; I suspect they have been let go and their contract support isn't up to the task. Still, it is good to know that at least they are trying to help you.

  9. #7809
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    When CFSelect was new I believe there were people with similar problems. CF used to have in house programmers; I suspect they have been let go and their contract support isn't up to the task. Still, it is good to know that at least they are trying to help you.
    They're not really trying. They only did one thing, and that didn't work.

    So I call Netbilling today and ask to speak to a supervisor. First, the rep who answers refuses to transfer me to one. Instead, he puts me on hold 7 times, coming back on the line to simply say that they're "looking into what is causing the problem." After a half hour on the phone, the guy comes back and tells me that "there is a street name mismatch; you will need to call your bank and straighten it out."

    Ugh! The street name is NOT a mismatch! I'm using the exact address my bank has on file. Furthermore, I've tried 3 different cards from 3 different banks, including my debit card, and each returns the same error message, despite my using the correct address they have on file.
    Last edited by quasar; November 15th, 2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: quote of deleted message removed
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  10. #7810

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^^ I don't know if this is any help or not. From the wiki on Visa's "Address Verification System":
    (bolding is mine)
    The Address Verification System (AVS) is a system used to verify the address of a person claiming to own a credit card. The system will check the billing address of the credit card provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company.[1] The other security features for the credit card include the CVV2 number.

    AVS is used when the merchant verifies credit card data, such as billing address and zip code, against the Visa/MasterCard billing information of the cardholder.[2] AVS verifies that the billing address of the credit or debit card matches the address that was given by the customer. Because AVS only verifies the numeric portion of the address, certain anomalies like apartment numbers can cause false declines; however, it is reported to be a rare occurrence.[1]

    AVS verifies the numeric portions of a cardholder's billing address. For example, if the address is 101 Main Street, Highland, CA 92346, in the United States, AVS will check 101 and 92346. Sometimes AVS checks additional digits such as an apartment number, other times it does not. Cardholders may receive false negatives, or partial declines for AVS from e-commerce verification systems, which may require manual overrides, voice authorization, or reprogramming of the AVS entries by the card issuing bank.
    Quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address...ication_System

  11. #7811

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Could it be as simple as you're entering Drive instead of Dr or Dr., or Street instead of St or St.? I have seen this happen before. You might check your credit card bills and see exactly how they list your address, and enter it that way.
    Last edited by OwenMeany; November 15th, 2012 at 02:31 PM.

  12. #7812

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    cf has their new calendar for sale, titled "2013 Freshmen Class". It's interesting to see who they picked. Both Blackspark Kevin (I'll bet he loves that) and Sean (a nice tribute) were included. It's a good mix, although calling Dawson and Cain "freshmen" is a bit of a stretch, and I could wish for Connor. For $9 it might be a good socking stuffer.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfacal2013p1of3.jpg   cfCal2013p2of3.jpg   cfCal2013p3of3.jpg  

  13. #7813
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,780

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Many online billing companies only accept the exact lettering of the address registered to your credit card as that's what they go on with when comparing your card with the one in the system. I've had this problem before since my address has at least two umlauts, which on some keyboards are hard to type. So watch out when using punctuation or abbreviations.

  14. #7814
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    cf has their new calendar for sale, titled "2013 Freshmen Class".
    I wonder who chose the photos. They NEED Cameron Frost back. Maybe Pete could marry him or something; that way they could get him free.

  15. #7815
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I just watched the Hunter/Aiden update and I thought it was another winner. I liked the two together and Hunter looked into what was going on - some great wood. There was some great kissing and frottage at the beginning - for the first time since Brent, I really found myself wishing that I was the one underneath Aiden while he was grinding through yet another pair of wild briefs. Loved, loved, loved the end where Aiden is completely wrapped around Hunter.

    Hunter was a little too loud at some points and he could use some better lines than "suck that dick/cock", but I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

    I was relieved that we're over the Aiden's Double/Triple load schtick as vid titles. It was nice being surprised when he came.

    There was some shower conversation at the end that I could actually hear over the water for a change. Anytime that I hear Aiden speaking, whether in a scene or on a PA, I come away liking him more. It could all be an act for the camera, but he just seems like a fun, likeable guy.

  16. #7816

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Harper is like a more enthusiastic TJ, only the thing that made TJ's scenes so hot was that he was so tentative. It was like he was trying not to enjoy himself as much as he wanted to.

  17. #7817
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    Could it be as simple as you're entering Drive instead of Dr or Dr., or Street instead of St or St.? I have seen this happen before. You might check your credit card bills and see exactly how they list your address, and enter it that way.
    No, because I enter it EXACTLY as it appears on each of the three banks' statements/account info pages.

    Today, someone from Netbilling tech support called to suggest I enter the address as they "show" it in their system. They even Emailed me the exact way they show it. Well, I did exactly as they suggested, but it STILL didn't work. Same damn problem of "failed to pass US verification location."

    They then suggested I use my old address in Illinois. I tried that, and this time it did go through, but only as an updated payment method. When I went to make the actual purchase, however, I got the error message saying in red, "Bad+Address," which is to be expected, because my card and bank don't have my old address on file anymore. Netbilling's response? "Well, there's nothing we can do."

    This is just fucking ridiculous!!!
    Last edited by NCAA Umpire; November 16th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  18. #7818
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Harper is like a more enthusiastic TJ, only the thing that made TJ's scenes so hot was that he was so tentative. It was like he was trying not to enjoy himself as much as he wanted to.
    Was it TJ or was it TPTB telling him to hold back? I think it was the latter (and I believe they've directed others to do the same). And, yep, TJ was tentative. Often.
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  19. #7819
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,780

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Was it TJ or was it TPTB telling him to hold back? I think it was the latter (and I believe they've directed others to do the same). And, yep, TJ was tentative. Often.
    I don't mind that, if it works it works. Some guys like Colby may have been just overwhelmed by the new experience but their reactions are just priceless, especially when the other guy pushes their envelope on purpose.

  20. #7820
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I don't mind that, if it works it works. Some guys like Colby may have been just overwhelmed by the new experience but their reactions are just priceless, especially when the other guy pushes their envelope on purpose.
    But that (for me) is a big problem with CF. By making the guys hold back, the subscribers get stuck with a listless scene. I don't care how hot/pretty you are, if you don't look like you're enjoying yourself then it's a deal breaker. As someone paying to view their scenes, I shouldn't have to work so hard to get turned on. I shouldn't have to ignore the fact that the model's dick is flaccid through 75% of the update OR that he looks repulsed/disengaged/indifferent. CF should make sure before even posting it on their site that the people they're asking to cough up cash every month will NOT see these distractions YET they willingly include them. But, hey, if it works some guys, great. Doesn't for me hence me sticking to CFS where I can hope I find a winner without forking out a lot of money.
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  21. #7821

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    TPTB?

    Obviously there's a major distinction between 'tentative' and 'repulsed'. 'Tentative' may be the quintessential element of the hottest scenes from the Golden Age, where you sensed that the guys were being held back by some Super Ego that was telling them you can't be into this! It's a moth-to-the-flame curiosity. Nick's best scenes also have this sense. Perhaps this affect was the director at the time's intention, but I don't think it's something that can be directed, at least not with amateur performers. It's more a sense on the director's part that a straight-identified model had a hidden agenda -- "okay, I know you're 'straight' . . ." And I think most of them basically were. They just had to get the curiosity out of their systems.

    Whoever is directing these days' doesn't seem to place a premium on curiosity, occult or otherwise.

    The extent to which the conversation on this thread has turned to billing issues speaks volumes about the quality of the current product: they intrigue has vanished.

  22. #7822

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAA Umpire View Post
    No, because I enter it EXACTLY as it appears on each of the three banks' statements/account info pages.

    Today, someone from Netbilling tech support called to suggest I enter the address as they "show" it in their system. They even Emailed me the exact way they show it. Well, I did exactly as they suggested, but it STILL didn't work. Same damn problem of "failed to pass US verification location."

    They then suggested I use my old address in Illinois. I tried that, and this time it did go through, but only as an updated payment method. When I went to make the actual purchase, however, I got the error message saying in red, "Bad+Address," which is to be expected, because my card and bank don't have my old address on file anymore. Netbilling's response? "Well, there's nothing we can do."

    This is just fucking ridiculous!!!
    It really is ridiculous. Can Netbilling not just take your cc information over the phone?? From what you said it does seem that it has something to do with your current address. Maybe check what is the official USPS version of your address. You can probably check that out on their website.

    Other than that, use a friend's computer to try? Just have sex with the friend and skip the porn? Sorry you're having so much trouble. That is definitely fucked up.
    Last edited by OwenMeany; November 16th, 2012 at 10:07 AM.

  23. #7823

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    TPTB?
    The Powers That Be

  24. #7824

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Dank u, Kell!

  25. #7825
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAA Umpire View Post
    No, because I enter it EXACTLY as it appears on each of the three banks' statements/account info pages.

    Today, someone from Netbilling tech support called to suggest I enter the address as they "show" it in their system. They even Emailed me the exact way they show it. Well, I did exactly as they suggested, but it STILL didn't work. Same damn problem of "failed to pass US verification location."

    They then suggested I use my old address in Illinois. I tried that, and this time it did go through, but only as an updated payment method. When I went to make the actual purchase, however, I got the error message saying in red, "Bad+Address," which is to be expected, because my card and bank don't have my old address on file anymore. Netbilling's response? "Well, there's nothing we can do."

    This is just fucking ridiculous!!!
    NCAA this might be totally wrong, because it did work when you used the old address, but check with your internet service provider (ISP) and make sure you are being verified through them in the new location. It may be a system security issue where if the ISP address and the address you are entering differ, they think the card is stolen or being used without your permission.

  26. #7826
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany
    It really is ridiculous. Can Netbilling not just take your cc information over the phone?? From what you said it does seem that it has something to do with your current address. Maybe check what is the official USPS version of your address. You can probably check that out on their website.

    Other than that, use a friend's computer to try? Just have sex with the friend and skip the porn? Sorry you're having so much trouble. That is definitely fucked up.
    It is NOT my address! As I've explained before, I enter my address EXACTLY as it is shown by my banks. Furthermore, I've used my old address "just in case," to see if that might be the issue. I've also used the address that Netbilling shows on their end. None of these "try this" attempts have worked. I still get the address location verification error.

    I just got off the phone with Netbilling--again. Some rep tells me, "Sorry, sir, but there is nothing more that we can do. You're out of luck." What kind of dismissive attitude is this?

    I then get the "supervisor" with whom I spoke yesterday on the phone. She tells me, "I can push through this charge for $4.86, but after that, you will be declined again." So she pushes through that charge for a video I purchased, but now my next problem is that the video isn't in my cart or in my content, so I can't download it without "purchasing" it and downloading it. I then had to send CF's customer support an Email explaining this so that they might be able to put it into my content, enabling me to download it.

    This is just fucking insane! SOMEone there HAS to be able to fix this! There is no fucking way I should be going through this, especially with 3 different cards from 3 different banks!!!
    Last edited by NCAA Umpire; November 16th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  27. #7827
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    NCAA this might be totally wrong, because it did work when you used the old address, but check with your internet service provider (ISP) and make sure you are being verified through them in the new location. It may be a system security issue where if the ISP address and the address you are entering differ, they think the card is stolen or being used without your permission.
    Remember that my old address worked ONLY when adding the payment method, which triggers a zero dollar authorization to approve the card as a valid method of payment. When I make the actual purchase, the card is declined.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  28. #7828
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    BTW, my ISP is UVerse, which is the only one available to our complex. They're not the same ISP that I had in Illinois, so I doubt there would be an issue of old/new address conflict.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  29. #7829
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAA Umpire View Post
    Remember that my old address worked ONLY when adding the payment method, which triggers a zero dollar authorization to approve the card as a valid method of payment. When I make the actual purchase, the card is declined.
    You have to admit that there is something else at play here, despite the system kicking back the address error. You have verified all addresses with your bank(s), you have spoken to Netbilling who has given you the proper address as it is in their system, there really is not much else they can do, their system kicks these things back for a reason. Now, you are a legitimate paying customer who deserves better customer service but you would be LIVID if some dickhead was charging your card with porn and god knows what else and Netbilling said "we verified the address and it all seemed legit so, we let it go through."

    I suggest waiting a bit, to let your banks and cards and their system recover from the numerous attempts of you verifying cards and trying to make payments. The videos are not going anywhere. There may be security measures in place that no one is aware of, that are kicking you out because you have been trying to enter your information a million times and in a million different ways. That is a red flag to most systems. That says to the security system that this person does not know the correct information.

    If waiting is not an option for you, call Netbilling again and ask to speak with an IT tech or someone who can talk to you about the security measures put in place. Something is tripping up the system, and some random supervisor is not going to know what that is, all they can do is follow their minimal procedures. CF uses Netbilling to deal with these issues so they don't have to. So they're never going to know how to deal with it.

    This is a technical issue, not a customer service one. Find someone who can talk to you about the part of the verification process beyond the change of address. Something in their system has not been updated, someone needs to tell you why or how long it takes for the system to right itself when it sees a different/new address.
    Last edited by stacy; November 16th, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

  30. #7830
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,423

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    NICCA - I am having trouble "replying with quote" - this sustem is broken - again!

    Re: your issues with CF - BO ONE, not Pete, bot Chip 0 NO ONE responds when you have an issue, especially with CFS - I had a problem with CFS last wekk - and finall had to opem a new "free" account at CFS in order to download . Jason and Chip and Pete are the MOST IGNORANT and obnoxious group of people in Nevada --- and they are not worth the subscription price - their motto kis now officially .... "Members Be Damned!!

  31. #7831
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    I suggest waiting a bit, to let your banks and cards and their system recover from the numerous attempts of you verifying cards and trying to make payments. The videos are not going anywhere. There may be security measures in place that no one is aware of, that are kicking you out because you have been trying to enter your information a million times and in a million different ways. That is a red flag to most systems. That says to the security system that this person does not know the correct information.
    One problem with this line of thinking--my banks do not even show any attempts at authorization.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  32. #7832
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAA Umpire View Post
    One problem with this line of thinking--my banks do not even show any attempts at authorization.
    Which is WHY you need to talk to a tech person. It is NOT YOUR BANK kicking it back. It is the Netbilling SYSTEM itself, with security put in place to MAKE SURE no errant charges are ever put through. There is a VERIFICATION issue within the Netbilling system which is telling the system not to process charges because something is different. There is a glitch somewhere. Find a tech person at Netbilling who can tell you where.

  33. #7833
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I'm waiting for Bonnie with Netbilling to call me back. Supposedly, if she can't get it figured out, she'll forward it to their tech dept.

    BTW, did THEY get all up in arms when I told them that if there is nothing they can do, I'd be left with no alternative but to file a complaint with the BBB.
    Wendy Davis: Fraud, User, Idiot

  34. #7834
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    There is a VERIFICATION issue within the Netbilling system which is telling the system not to process charges because something is different. There is a glitch somewhere. Find a tech person at Netbilling who can tell you where.
    I wonder if it could be as simple as an extra or missing character in the data, like 12 3 Oak Street instead of 123 Oak Street or SantaCruz instead of Santa Cruz - something like that, that a cust service agent might not recognize.

    This is getting interesting unless it becomes MY problem; then of course it's a disaster.

  35. #7835
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    I wonder if it could be as simple as an extra or missing character in the data, like 12 3 Oak Street instead of 123 Oak Street or SantaCruz instead of Santa Cruz - something like that, that a cust service agent might not recognize.

    This is getting interesting unless it becomes MY problem; then of course it's a disaster.
    It's a double edged sword for all involved. On the one hand he's doing nothing wrong by wanting his card to just go through, on the other end they are doing the right thing by being careful about putting the charges through. One way or another someone's going to be pissed off.

    I think it is just a failsafe issue within the Netbilling tech system that is trying to tell someone something isn't matching up. Doesn't matter how right it is in any system outside of Netbilling, somewhere deep in the Matrix there's a glitch. It is sad that it took 100 calls before someone said "let's check with the techs" but people seem to take for granted that the system works and blame it on user error. Someone on Netbilling's end should have suggested taking it to their tech department a long time ago. It should not take a random head on a gay porn web site to say it first...

  36. #7836
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I agree.

    I just want my porn.

  37. #7837

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Aiden and Hunter was good! Hunter is very enthusiastic about the gay sex. The shower scene was cute. Aiden was his usual adorkable self. Is November some kind of gay porn sweeps month? Because CF has really been putting out the good updates lately.

    And looking at the calendar, they photoshopped out Tom's tattoo? And Cameron looks like a baby in his pic. He has certainly filled out since then.
    Last edited by OwenMeany; November 16th, 2012 at 02:08 PM.

  38. #7838

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    So I just got my weekly "newsletter" email from Corbin Fisher and they noted that there was a CFS update this week where Kent and Chandler flip-flopped. Obviously that update never happened, so I'm wondering if they got it confused with this coming Sunday's update? Chandler and Kent have already fucked (Kent was the bottom) on CFS so it would be interesting to see where this is going...

    Also has anyone noticed the fact that Corbin Fisher has tweeted on all it's twitter feed and on it's blog that Pete's attack this afternoon is supposed to reveal some sort of news? Will be interesting to find out what the fuss is all about.

  39. #7839
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Am listening to the new PA and they're talking about changes coming up. Some we've started to see, like the larger file, HD format in the vids, different formats for the still photos which began with the Hunter/Aiden scene.

    They're also redesigning the site, currently on v. 4.1, will update to v. 5.0.

    New compilation DVDs on shop.corbinfisher

    Will be launching more collections with existing scenes at discount prices

    Will be having a contest to give away some of the new calendars - probably on Twitter and Corbins Campus

    Every purchase at the store between now and the end of the year will get a free bottle of lube.

    Sale at CFSelect, some of the CR vids and other CFSelect vids. Will probably end on Monday.

    They have another trip planned. Destination chosen, guys lined up. Destination not given but it's somewhere they haven't been before.

    Corbin's Campus hasn't been advertised a lot but Corbin will be blogging soon.

    They have a little something planned for Thanksgiving. Special updates on Wednesday and Thursday, not Thanksgiving themed, but very, very good.

  40. #7840

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joefresh55 View Post
    Also has anyone noticed the fact that Corbin Fisher has tweeted on all it's twitter feed and on it's blog that Pete's attack this afternoon is supposed to reveal some sort of news? Will be interesting to find out what the fuss is all about.
    It's all pretty low key stuff. It was Pete, Corbin, Brian, Chip, and Abbey (Corbin's female, well behaved beagle). The "changes" that they announced include:
    • on the cf site: video trailers, larger size videos (720p has been that way since the end of Sep), larger still pictures (Hunter is the first. In the past all stills were square; now they may be portrait or landscape), and the cf web site is being redesigned and will be available in 2013 (with "lots of goodies")
    • in the store: two new compilation DVDs of "Classic" cf videos, 2013 calendar, and everyone that buys something from the store until the end of the year gets a free bottle of lube
    • on CFS: more collections in the future, they're getting ready for the next trip (destination and the guys that will go have been selected), and there will be a special Thanksgiving day video
    • Other: Corbin's dad is in LV, and Trey's iPhone has a shattered screen.

    A nice chat but nothing too exciting. The next trip is a good sign.

    Two things that they didn't announce that have changed: the cf T&Cs have raised the daily download limit from 3GB to 8GB, and no more guy-guy-girl bi scenes on acs.

  41. #7841

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I was hoping for something like Travis returning.

    Are "Best of Logan", TJ, Nick, Trevor, etc too much to ask for?

    And no word on the status of Philip, Zeb, Jon, Colton, Kenny, Cameron.

    A threesome with Zeb, Jon, and Colton called 'Personae' guest directed by Kristin Bjorn. You assume the identity of the dude who fucks you.

    The next trip is to Kabul.

  42. #7842

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I was hoping for something like Travis returning.
    The same exact thought went through my head, but I knew it was too good to be true!

  43. #7843

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    The next trip is to Kabul.
    No. The budget doesn't allow it. They're going to Searchlight NV.

  44. #7844

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    It's all pretty low key stuff. It was Pete, Corbin, Brian, Chip, and Abbey (Corbin's female, well behaved beagle). The "changes" that they announced include:
    • on the cf site: video trailers, larger size videos (720p has been that way since the end of Sep), larger still pictures (Hunter is the first. In the past all stills were square; now they may be portrait or landscape), and the cf web site is being redesigned and will be available in 2013 (with "lots of goodies")
    • in the store: two new compilation DVDs of "Classic" cf videos, 2013 calendar, and everyone that buys something from the store until the end of the year gets a free bottle of lube
    • on CFS: more collections in the future, they're getting ready for the next trip (destination and the guys that will go have been selected), and there will be a special Thanksgiving day video
    • Other: Corbin's dad is in LV, and Trey's iPhone has a shattered screen.

    A nice chat but nothing too exciting. The next trip is a good sign.

    Two things that they didn't announce that have changed: the cf T&Cs have raised the daily download limit from 3GB to 8GB, and no more guy-guy-girl bi scenes on acs.
    Does anyone have an idea as to why CF would have put an end to the guy-guy-girl scenes on ACS? I would have thought these were the more popular scenes on ACS and one of the primary reasons people subscribed.

  45. #7845

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by cirderf13 View Post
    Does anyone have an idea as to why CF would have put an end to the guy-guy-girl scenes on ACS? I would have thought these were the more popular scenes on ACS and one of the primary reasons people subscribed.
    I never really understood the bi scenes. I would think most would want to see either MM or MF, and that MMF would appeal to a small audience. There were some I loved, but the girls played a pretty small part in those. Anyway, I'm sure the porn business has to make harsh decisions these days.

    Oh, and Pete tweeted tonight about a post in our thread. I understand what he was saying, but then he added, "Of course now I'm sure all the trolls on whatever site that came from r ecstatic i tweeted about them. Dear trolls, Please get a new hobby."

  46. #7846
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,780

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    He had to tweet the most illegible posts of them all, and just because you don't like one poster doesn't mean you can condemn the rest. I tried tweeting some sense back.

    This just proves that Twitter really forces us to watch what we're saying, unfortunately most people don't and end up sounding like a douche even if we know they aren't.

  47. #7847
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,191

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    Just have sex with the friend and skip the porn?
    If only all problems in life would be solved this easily .

  48. #7848
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,191

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    Oh, and Pete tweeted tonight about a post in our thread. I understand what he was saying, but then he added, "Of course now I'm sure all the trolls on whatever site that came from r ecstatic i tweeted about them. Dear trolls, Please get a new hobby."
    I'm gonna ask, 'cause I don't Tweet myself (I don't feel famous enough), which post was it? Now I'm worried it was something I said .

  49. #7849
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,780

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    I'm gonna ask, 'cause I don't Tweet myself (I don't feel famous enough), which post was it? Now I'm worried it was something I said .
    It was chase's unreadable post in response to the whole billing dilemma.

  50. #7850

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post

    This just proves that Twitter really forces us to watch what we're saying, unfortunately most people don't and end up sounding like a douche even if we know they aren't.
    Is this about Pete?

    Do we know he's not a douche?

    If so, how?

    (Hi, Pete!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.